Speaker 1: We got get you the way morning every day, adelaides.
Speaker 2: Yes, so we had a bit of an interesting chat involving Neo. That sound. So it was revealed that Neo is in a polyhamorous relationship. Who is in four of them? He has four girlfriends at once.
Speaker 3: For example, on this tour.
Speaker 2: You know, I'll let this one come out for seven days, then she go home, Then this one come out for seven days, and this will come out for seven days, and then we do something old together. We learned a lot yesterday.
Speaker 4: We learned so much yesterday. Thank you for your phone calls on the upfront as well. But we'd like to learn a little bit more and produce. Molly has a friend called Jess, and she knows a lot about this subject.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Jess, Good morning guys.
Speaker 6: Hey, look, no wonder Neo is so sick of love songs. They're never about having four girlfriends.
Speaker 2: That's true, beautiful Race. It's a weird space for him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So, Jess, are you in a polyamorous relationship?
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 6: I only have one partner at the moment, but never changes the fact that you have the possibility a date more than one person.
Speaker 5: Right, And so, how did you arrive at this place.
Speaker 6: I actually want to say, not too dissimilar from neo, like when I was much younger, being in a situation where you're young and stupid, there is a little bit of cheating involved and it's not great and often you find that out. You stumble your way through it, sort of realize a bit of that. And also coming out as bisexual, my male partner realized, well, I can't be everything that you need. I'm not a woman.
Speaker 2: So yeah, wow, when you spoke about it a little bit, Yes, digest is jealousy an issue in polyamorous relationships.
Speaker 6: Relationships are all the same. Jealousy happens regardless like and people think that, oh, you guys must not get jealous. There is a rare person. My partner, for example, is actually very secure in himself and is rarely ever jealous myself. It's usually just about like the little triggers that you have, like any insecurities of am I not good enough? Do they not love me? Polyamorous people have them too. Nomenal less people have them too, just like you guys. You know, say your husband or wife is doing something or busy with other people. You might be like, well, I'm jealous. I want to be evolved or it happens with all of.
Speaker 5: Us and just without prying too much.
Speaker 4: So with this setup, is it the sexual relationship is one person at a time or does everyone get involved?
Speaker 6: No, sometimes everyone can get involved, and I think, like, I'm sure NEO is having some fun parties.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying, Jess, one more question for you. How do you find like minded people?
Speaker 6: Fringes of society, A lot fringes of.
Speaker 2: I've been out of the game for so long now it's all changed.
Speaker 6: I don't know you're find your tribe, Like I think I've got a lot of friends that are in that space. And if you actually downloaded the dating app just for fun obviously not for reals, you might actually find a lot more people say ethical nominogamy have E and M in their profile. It's becoming a lot more popular these days. People obviously realizing like they want their independence and they also are pretty fluid, Like I think the special part about non monogamy is also learning that it's not all about sex and romance. It's just having a comfortability to have a lot of intimate relationships, which I feel like I have.
Speaker 4: That's amazing On paper, it sounds okay, sign us.
Speaker 2: Up, Jess, Oh, Jess, thank you so much for your call, and thank you for educating us.
Speaker 6: No worries, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: This is amazing. We've got calls to thirteen twenty fourteen. Are you in a polyamorous relationship? What's it like? We've still got a few more questions because we're very, very inquisitive. If you'd like to be open and speak about it, please give us a call right now. Thirteen twenty four ten. Let's speak to this is Anonymous. Good morning to.
Speaker 5: You, Good morning.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for you call Anonymous. Are you in a polyamorous relationship?
Speaker 7: Yes? I am?
Speaker 5: Okay, so what does that look like?
Speaker 7: So for myself, I have a husband who I have been with for twenty four years, and I also have a girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Wow, okay, And so how does the husband feel about the girlfriend?
Speaker 7: So the husband also dates the girlfriend?
Speaker 2: Oh, this is awesome. You can tell Anonymous by our reactions. We've got a lot of questions for you.
Speaker 5: Yes, do you all spend time together or is it.
Speaker 7: We do spend time together, and we also spend time deparately because we both have different relationships and all enjoy different things, so we do try and dig our time up. I mean, we also have children, older children, she has younger children, so you know, it's a it's a juggle, but yeah, we make it work and lots of communication and.
Speaker 5: How did you find each other?
Speaker 7: We've found each other online. Funnily enough, it's been just over a year that I've been with my girlfriend. But yeah, my husband and I sort of started exploring that sort of side of things about three years ago, so we're not experts. We're kind of noa dating this is. We would still call ourselves movies to it as you know, three years in. But yeah, it was just that I'm bisexual, and you know, I have those feelings towards women that he kind of can't do anything about as a man.
Speaker 2: Wow, you're very open about it, anonymous to people who you think mightn't be, you know, into this sort of thing.
Speaker 7: Kids know, So my kids are aware that I have a girlfriend, but that's the extent of it. When it comes to the intricacies and the stuff that we do behind closed doors, they don't need to know that. I have some close friends that know. But then there are other sort of family members that it's one that's really none of their business. It's my relationship and our relationship. But also it's kind of not worth the judgment but some people put on it, especially when you're being married, it's you know, you're cheating, and it's well kind of not cheating. If I being one hundred percent open and honest that that communication line is open, can I just add too, like, because one of the things that sort of comes up is jealousy, But there is also the opposite of jealousy, which is con persian, and that is the feeling of joy you have watching the person you love experience joy themselves.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's lovely, is a bit nice?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and almost thank you, thank you so much for the call, and like I said before, thank you for educating us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you very much for really appreciated.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: But it's a whole new world, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Isn't it?
Speaker 4: I just my mind keeps going back to having to explain to your kids. So mum's got a husband but also his mum's girlfriend, which is.
Speaker 2: Different watching your kids their little minds explode. Yeah, I think my kids would be hal into.
Speaker 3: It a lot.
Speaker 5: It would be like, is mommy's girlfriend coming around again.
Speaker 8: The following segment audiences only and content graphic language and not.
Speaker 5: Then you'll see it is easily offended.
Speaker 2: About to find out just how easily your father he's on the money, Jody and six that Jase has to be blue. But traditionally it's sort of ers towards that space. It's those little things, those little risky moments that we talk about before we straighten up. We sort of wholesome it up after seven o'clock.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hey, let me ask you this question.
Speaker 4: Have you ever worked out so hard at the gym that you've achieved.
Speaker 3: The big O?
Speaker 2: The big Oh? Do you talking? Oscar? Mack and I need? What are we talking about?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: What's the joke? That's joke?
Speaker 6: Molly?
Speaker 2: Your workout so hard that I dislocated my shoulder?
Speaker 10: You know? Can you?
Speaker 4: Now you have to shut it down and explain the footy joke to Molly.
Speaker 5: The bigg is a big brother one who plays for Bristekay.
Speaker 2: Can we move on he shoulder scramp file anyway? An orgasmic? Yes, No, I never orgasmed at the gym.
Speaker 4: So, a popular British influencer, has shared a strange experience she had the gym, claiming she had an UGU while working out, dubbing the phenomenon.
Speaker 5: A core gaz that's right, a coor gasm.
Speaker 8: I definitely remember like doing an a block out in the gym and Newcastle and being like, what the fuck just happened? And yes, and it's very common. Is there google corcasm? It was like a different type of orgasm, but it was something going on.
Speaker 5: Come on, oh man. I have done pilates for what seems like a million years now and I have.
Speaker 4: Never ever ever find maybe did you or did you get closed?
Speaker 10: It's there?
Speaker 4: Sometimes can be and it's hard to describe. Yeah, there can be a sensation down there when you're really focusing on the core muscles or the pelvic floor muscles.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like a it's not an.
Speaker 4: Actual It wouldn't get you there. Don't get me wrong, Molly. I've never done this at the gym, but there is a sensation once you like I'm thinking about it now, once you focus on that, you can sort of feel tingles.
Speaker 2: Oh my very goodness, confirmation producer, it's true.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's yeah.
Speaker 11: It's like when you do a hip thrust sometimes.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, it's a weird feeling.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think there's some muscle down there is so sensitive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my very goodness.
Speaker 5: Okay you okay, do you need to leave the room.
Speaker 2: Well, I need to either change exercises or make you guys promise me that I'll never ever, ever, ever have to use your party's maps. Thank you. I need, I need, I need to know. I need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know what news today.
Speaker 2: To know this here is what you need to know.
Speaker 5: What you need to know with Jody and Ady. Okay, so you might recall.
Speaker 4: A couple of days ago, an American hunting influencer sparked intense backlash after posting footage of herself capturing a wild baby one bat on the side of the road and removing it from its distressed mother for a photo of Itnity. She claims to be a wildlife biologist and environmental scientist, and shared the disturbing video in a real that she's since deleted amid the controversy.
Speaker 2: Yes, is it complete? And Arta Wanka also in her bio Nah, I'm not sure, but she's that too influence aw Yes different.
Speaker 4: A second video has now emerged, appearing to show Sam Jones caught on camera snatching a baby wombat away from its mother, handing handling another live Australian animal. So this time it's a little baby a kidner.
Speaker 5: That's fun, isn't it? Isn't that cool?
Speaker 2: So what would you do? Thirteen twenty fourteen? The lengths that you would go to for a like on Instagram?
Speaker 5: I just don't understand.
Speaker 4: This is the thing that drives me insane about people who post stuff on the Internet and then they're like, oh, what's with all the controversy, which I didn't mean all this attention.
Speaker 2: I didn't mean for this to blow up. That was the goal.
Speaker 5: It's the World Wide Web.
Speaker 4: If you want to play with fire, you need to be prepared to be burnt. And this woman has outraged so many people. Leave them alone, Leave wildlife alone.
Speaker 2: Do you know what, though, I'm going to go the other way because there is some wildlife in Australia which I think is begging to be touched. Okay, So when you get to Sydney, like the eastern parts, maybe especially, there's this gorgeous little black spider. He's actually got quite a plump little bump. I think we call him. We'll be calling him a funnel web. What's something super friendly. Yeah, super friendly, and he loves getting his fangs tickle. Yees. So if you find a fine web, if you're an American tourist and you're in this sort of stuff, you go up to these funnel webs and you give them a little tickle on the fangs. They absolutely love it, and that funnel web will be a friend for life, like a puppy dog. It's like a little labrador true mate. There's another one as world charts are going for So if you're ever towards the beach, maybe it's in the Eastern States as well, and the sort of shallow pools and you see little lock to puss, Yes, the ones with the blue rings. So when you see the blue rings American tourists and they're glowing, Yeah, that means did you know this means it wants a kiss?
Speaker 5: Oh, I just wanted a.
Speaker 2: Little kis it wants a little kiss on the lips.
Speaker 5: That wants a kiss on the ring literally.
Speaker 2: One hundred so's that's good information to no American tourist.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well there you go. Thank you so much for imparting that knowledge.
Speaker 2: I want to I don't think a lot of people know that.
Speaker 5: Onto a hunting influence of friends. Well done, Are you very welcome?
Speaker 2: It's Jodi and Hazy on an over nine or nine. We had a fun chat yesterday with Sam Pang. He's got a new show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's got a new show on Channel ten's like a late night talk show, and he was admitting to us that he actually got starstruck when it came to one of the biggest actors in this country.
Speaker 2: Jack Thompson's presence rattled you.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I was rattled, but I also hid it very well, Hazy by just saying hello and then scurrying out of the room.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean? I didn't.
Speaker 12: He didn't know that I was in awe. I just said hello and then thought, hey, you know, I've got nothing else to say. This is you know, I'm not a selfie guy. I'm not going to ask him for anything. So I just got out of there.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 12: So I wasn't my finest moment, but anyway, it's you know, hopefully I'll still I'm on the show one day.
Speaker 2: I find it really fascinating and please get involved with this. Thirteen twenty four ten Who got your star struck? Even like the top shelf celebrities like, I didn't know that Sampang was in a position where he would get rattled by somebody else in this country.
Speaker 4: Oh, he's just so chill most of the time. You wouldn't think that anyone would rattle him. Have you ever been rattled by someone?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: I have.
Speaker 2: First, and a quick one was when Simon Black came into the se and studios. Because everyone's a fan of Simon Black, if you're a football fan back in the day, the guy is absolutely perfect. And then he came into the studios and he was even more perfect in your life, really like the nicest possible block you could meet, hung around, chatted for an extra ten to fifteen minutes, just beautiful physically you just wanted to touch his face. Wow, So what does this guy? What could this guy possibly do? That's wrong? But the other one for me.
Speaker 4: Before we move on, I feel like Simon Black at times has had you questioning your sexuality.
Speaker 2: Your damn righty has your d He's had me screaming out the name Simon really in the heats that it's not that far. But when I first met the great Tony Mantra, oh, and I.
Speaker 5: Think that's that's huge.
Speaker 2: So I me and I mate went to Ki for the Ki races and we flew down there. It was part of a work thing, and Wadra was on the plane and he didn't know anyone. He was getting flown down there and obviously paid a lot of money just to be there. Yeah, so we sort of budied up next to him and we spent the entire day next to day, even beers with him. Oh wow, I've got to say it was one of the greatest days of my life. I tell my mates to this day. They still don't believe me.
Speaker 4: My god, what about the last time I saw Tony Maudra he was hosting. It was like a footy thing that we're in. He was pasting the room and my husband, who at the best of times can be a real idiot, had put on his what are those things that you wrap around your risks, you know, like your wristband thing? Yeah, yeah, one of those things that you wrap around you risk your wristband.
Speaker 5: Yes, you put it on too tight. And so the one.
Speaker 4: Person in the room that he asked to loosen his wristband with Tony.
Speaker 2: Mot Mots doesn't do that. No, mods is not there to do that.
Speaker 5: So below Tony Modra. It's not even funny.
Speaker 2: That's not his job. His job is to beat Tony More. He's very good at it. Yes, no one does it better, exactly right. What about yourself?
Speaker 4: I okay, this is a bit of a flex, this one. But I did meet Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: To the top shelf for me. It was Taylor Swift, lovely lady though. Oh gosh.
Speaker 4: It was at a concert, and can I tell you she was in the VIP room and she came in and hugged every single person in that room. She's just so generous and so sweet with her time. And I had my daughter Taylor with her as well. It was like Taylor meet Taylor, and I was an idiot?
Speaker 2: So sorry, Can I just say this wasn't a paid meeting grief, was it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: I didn't pay for it.
Speaker 8: No it was.
Speaker 2: Cleves are very good at being nice and interactive when you pay them.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, this was actually this was part of my job.
Speaker 5: But yeah, she was very very sweet. Can confirm. I was like a blithering little I'd throw up, throw up. I don't know what I would do if I saw her. I'd be like, you changed my life.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: She'd be like heard it before the next produce.
Speaker 5: I met Nellie? Oh okay, oh did he have a band aid?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're like, what's under the band aid? Must be so festering by announcement that for years a.
Speaker 5: Missed opportunity he was. He must have been touring at the time.
Speaker 11: I was young, fifteen, and he just pulled up in this tour bus and just.
Speaker 5: Got out the bus.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 11: So people obviously were just crowding around you, going, yeah, I'm the most embarrassing photo you've ever seen in your life of meet with Nelly.
Speaker 4: Well, give that to us and we'll put it online immediately.
Speaker 2: Let's get some feedback online. Thirteen, twenty four ten. Who got your starstruck? Yes, for Sampang it was Jack Thompson. You've met the great Taylor Swift. That's quite extreme.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And the other one that I lost my you know, Walt was Lizzellus on a plane.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go. That's more. That's that's more. Really, all the time I was high.
Speaker 4: He hasn't really admired you growing up. This was as a grown ass woman. I was just dribbling, like, shut up, get back to twenty seven B and sit down.
Speaker 2: I've heard or before your Netball freak next thirteen twenty fourteen, give us a call, who got your Star Strike with.
Speaker 9: Ragnor this is Adelaide's favorite way to awaken Jenny and Hazy.
Speaker 2: Night thirteen twenty four ten, which is Celebrity got You All starstracking giddy. And this was quite surprising yesterday when we spoke to the Great Sampang he said this, Jack Thompson here, Yeah, And I just would have thought if it was for Sampaang would be someone like, really make it top shit, with all due respect to Jack.
Speaker 4: Thompson, with like a Nicole kidman or someone like that. You know if you have met her. Thirteen twenty fourteen. We're taking a calls this morning, producer.
Speaker 5: Molly, you met someone else? Yes, I met Denzel Washington.
Speaker 2: Oh my very goodness.
Speaker 11: Okay, So I went to see him on Broadway with my parents. I was fifteen at the time, and I was walking around at the back of the theater just like having a look at, you know, the scenes and whatever else. And this guy pushed a barrier in front of me with a security guard and was like wait there, yeah, what And the next minute, out of this secret door popped into Washington.
Speaker 5: What do you mean doing Macbeth.
Speaker 2: That's incredible. Your mother, Dental Washington is one of the greatest actors of all time. Please tell me.
Speaker 11: He was nice, so lovely, Yes, chatting with me for a bit, took a photo, whole thing, great.
Speaker 5: Cute and wholsome.
Speaker 4: We've got one of our audio gurus, Todd here in the studio as well. You you used to be in a band and you met.
Speaker 3: Who I did.
Speaker 1: Yes, we were in like a full on metal band actually, and we used to tour a lot, and we're on sound Wave tour and the band said not at the time we're playing, So I got.
Speaker 10: That's it.
Speaker 2: You're at the front man. Yeah, so I met all of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're all there, and we've got to go backstage with them, have drinks to them, and yeah it was great.
Speaker 2: It's awesome. Slipknoight, Just what are they like? Because could they be anything else? But really really full on aggressive. They actually really lovely guys opposite in person.
Speaker 1: All the aggression gets taken out in stage and then in person they're the kindest people.
Speaker 2: Are like, so, yeah, what about that? They're on stage and get off stage like, oh thank god, I got that out of the system.
Speaker 4: Do you know sometimes when I go to bed and I run out of rain sounds, I like to play a bit of slipknot.
Speaker 2: Very nice, Oh fantastic thirteen twenty four ten. We've got some calls lined up next. Those celebrities and encounters that really really just absolutely rattled you. You're talking about those celebrity encounters that make your gushy and giddy.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We spoke to Sampaign yesterday and he met Jack Thompson and didn't utter a word, barely, was just.
Speaker 5: Like hi, and walked out of the room. Imagine Sampang Pang getting starstruck.
Speaker 2: So you would think in a situation like that that they're like, oh, Sam Pang's just being arrogant. No, he's not. He's actually a part of him. It's just like the rest of us. Yeah, big time celebrities absolutely rattle him.
Speaker 4: Yes, so we're taking a call to thirteen twenty four ten. When did you get stars struck? Okay, can re guard Josh? We've been waiting for this.
Speaker 5: Who did you meet?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 10: I met Slash and it was devastating. Okay, how could it possibly be devastating? He's just an icon of the music industry. So this is back when I was working at Triple M and we were going to interview him that day. So I said to the presenter, I actually had my first time to.
Speaker 3: A Slash sung.
Speaker 2: Quiestion.
Speaker 10: So I'm standing outside the studio while he's interviewing him, and he goes, oh, we've got a guy that works here that actually had his first time.
Speaker 2: Come on in here, Josh, and I was a fluttering mess. Oh no, Slash will do that to you. They won't.
Speaker 5: Did Slash like inquire as to how you went.
Speaker 2: He's like, hey, bro, that's such a massive compliment.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in his head, he's going, Okay, you did the first time my song heard it all before next every single time?
Speaker 5: Was he wearing that silly hat?
Speaker 2: Of course he was here everywhere too, Yeah, glasses on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the whole works. Let's get to Jack from Appleston. When did you get star struck?
Speaker 13: Jack?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 2: Look, it was when I met x Walker from the Adelaide Crow. Tex is such a Crow's icon for die hard Crow supporters. If you met Texas the first time, you wouldn't know you know what to do yourself?
Speaker 12: Jack?
Speaker 5: How'd you go?
Speaker 4: Jack?
Speaker 5: Did you play it?
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 5: Oh I tried to.
Speaker 3: He went up and shook his hand and then no words came out.
Speaker 10: Done.
Speaker 2: What about I'll tell you what rather? You as well? Jack? I reckon you shook his hand, you were like his hand just engulfed my arm. He's got the biggest hands on the planet.
Speaker 11: Oh.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, yeah, if I had have just given it a bit of nicety years.
Speaker 2: Hey Jack, was it a good interaction though?
Speaker 7: Oh? It was good.
Speaker 15: It couldn't help by the fact that Rory Sloan was also in the corner.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I was just like, you know, eyeball and just like, okay, guys, what else?
Speaker 2: Who is in the other corner was a bloody Tony Modra good great.
Speaker 5: Oh you're all here. Let's get a Bobby from Onkaparinga Hill. Hello Bobby, good.
Speaker 15: Morning, how are you guys?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 5: When did you get star struck?
Speaker 15: I was just planning to London, he throw a couple of years ago now and yeah, bumped into Duayanne the Rock Johnson.
Speaker 2: What fascinates me about that Bobby is that he was just you know, I'm doing with everyone else. You would have thought that he'd be a private jet type operator.
Speaker 5: Did you speak to him?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I think, I think, I think, yeah he was. He was unfathomly by himself at the time, and I sat up at a mix and the other kids threw a few little quote lines and apparently John Cena was there, but I couldn't see him.
Speaker 2: Did you get it, John Cena? I'm sorry, Bobby. That beautiful gear is wasted on Joe's.
Speaker 15: I thought you'd like that.
Speaker 2: Pass me that bottle of Joe's, that big, beautiful, delicious bottle of Fitzy, and let me take a sweet.
Speaker 5: Do you want to drink the Fitzy kool Aid?
Speaker 2: Always want to? Friday? Good morning?
Speaker 3: What an upset last night as well?
Speaker 13: Oh my gosh, if you're a Carlton supporter and before the Crows, before their inception into the a f L. I loved Carlton because of you know, Stephen Kerner and Craig Bradley, Mark Naley, the South Australian connection that we had there. But oh my gosh, if you are a Carlton's you would have been tearing your hair out last night.
Speaker 2: Foot's back us, isn't it top set? It's the upset of the year already, It's second round.
Speaker 4: Fitz were saying being a cult and supporters like being in a relationship with a bloke that just.
Speaker 5: Keeps cheating on you.
Speaker 4: You know he's going to let you out, but you just keep going back again and again and again.
Speaker 3: It's like going on a love island, isn't it.
Speaker 13: You never ever, you never guaranteed to end up with the girl that you started with, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, Fitzy Crows playing Saints. We'll watch your prediction here and based on what we saw last night, jeez, anything could happen.
Speaker 13: Well, this is what I'm worried about, Hazy, because usually when there's a couple of upsets early, that's how that's the trend for the rest of the round.
Speaker 3: So I hope and pray.
Speaker 13: Look, we all know that the Crows are favorites and Saint Kilda have got quite a few injuries and haven't been playing too well in the preseason games, so I think the Crows will win. But I'm just I'm watching those cults supporters last night and that last half I'm nervous. Can I also do a big shout out to a Southern boy who has Gotty's first call, Sid Draperne, well done, I said, when you let a Southern boy on the loose.
Speaker 3: It's very, very dangerous.
Speaker 2: Because I'll tell you what Fitzzi. There's not too many blokes from South that went top five. You've got to be pretty special to do that.
Speaker 13: Well, do you know what pick number four in the draft from South atlaid? It's only ever happened twice. And I hope that Sid Draper has a better career than I.
Speaker 2: This is his first game. He's got seventeen level.
Speaker 5: There's one difference I can see with Sid Draper already. He's real quick. Fitz.
Speaker 3: You know there's one difference I can tour with Sidraper. He's actually good at soccerball.
Speaker 2: He's not put together by sticky Ducky.
Speaker 4: We want to bring you in on this conversation because we spoke to the beautiful sampagnistone.
Speaker 5: He was telling us how he got star struck Jack Thompson.
Speaker 2: So Jack Thompson absolutely rattled Sampagne and we thought that Sampang couldn't be rattled.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it is.
Speaker 13: You get nervous. I actually I got a color stories that I remember. When I was younger, I loved my little athletics. Dad used to take me to the Bay Sheffield every year, right. And I don't know if you know this, but the only person to ever win the Bay Sheffield twice was an Adelaide thirty six. Can anyone guess who it was like in the eighties and nineties?
Speaker 5: God, I'm see smart?
Speaker 3: No it was our great it was and I loved him.
Speaker 13: And I remember Dad was like, get your autograph book out and go and get an autograph off our grain and I was freaking out.
Speaker 3: It was the first autograph I ever got.
Speaker 13: And I got up to the front and he said to me, do you know who I am? And I freaked out and went no, And he didn't sign autograph.
Speaker 2: What kind of flexes that from our grid?
Speaker 13: The only person that's really freaked me out. I was a big fan of the band Arctic Monkeys. You look good on the dance floor, And I remember the first time they came to Australia, Alex and Jamie Cook.
Speaker 3: They were seventeen eighteen years of age, and the manager.
Speaker 13: Goes, you only got seven minutes, mate, seven minutes, so.
Speaker 3: Get into the interview. And I did the first five.
Speaker 13: Minutes and realized I hadn't turned the recorder on and I just went to water. After that and we hardly got any of the interviews. So that's the only time I've been starstruck.
Speaker 2: Just quickly on that, Fitzy, those sort of stories. Do you remember the famous one with Lance Armstrong and his prime and Graham Corns.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he didn't record it either didn't.
Speaker 2: Record it, and they had one chance to do lance Armstrong double A did it and Cornsy recorded and then when they told Lance Armstrong's camp they said, he's not doing it again.
Speaker 13: No, there you go, two cheats working together, Graham Corns and Lance Armstrong.
Speaker 5: FITZI will be thinking of you when the Crows play on Sunday. All the best. Let's hope it pans out well for you go.
Speaker 3: The Crows love you guy.
Speaker 4: You have an extremely feminine trait and we've been across it for several years now. But producing Molly, who is obviously new to the team, noticed yesterday what it is. Now, could you tell everyone what our boy Andrew Hayes gets up to please?
Speaker 11: So before the show we had our little meeting and Jodie comes in, Oh, Hazy, I've got this deodorant for you because I've been borrowing.
Speaker 5: It's like what I've never.
Speaker 2: Noticed that's weird. It's just it's just strange with the whole role on thing and exchanging it.
Speaker 5: No ever, not even with your partner.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: But what it is is women's deodorant. What's the what's the flavor? Sexy bouquet? Yes, so that's what it's called.
Speaker 4: So Hazy has his little toilet tree bag because you shower here at work so you don't wake up your kids in the morning, and you've got your toilet true bag and sometimes you find need a little bit of deodorant.
Speaker 5: I'll just go and help.
Speaker 4: Myself because you have a girl's deodorant and that's fine. I used it, so I replaced it. Produce Molly, however, finds it very very strange.
Speaker 2: Why do you find this strange? Can I just say? And in particular, sexy Bouquet by rex Oona is just top shelf, but it's all the bouquets. There's a different variety of bouquets. I'll tell you straight up why I use it because it smells better and it offers me the protection that I need to get through my day. Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Ladies, do you not feel do you not like the smell of boys deodor?
Speaker 2: I think it can be a little bit aggressive, a little bit, and also it feels like some of the men's deodoran's. When you combine that with the smell that comes with sweating, it's that weird sort of pungent stuff where they come together. It's actually worse. Don't you even get me started on what links does.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's back like back in the day when girls impulse used to be all the rage and impulse would mix with your natural body odor and it would make it worse.
Speaker 2: Turns into this absolute thing Thatstroy's noses. Yes, I don't think there's anyone with that I'm doing. I'd love to hear from it though in thirty twenty fourteen or send us a text though full to below nine one nine nine one nine Sexy Bouquet. The Rex Sooner women's deoda range is absolutely fantastic and I'll wear and I'll go down the street, thank you to you.
Speaker 4: What about those deodorants of the spray on your round here and they like sort of coagulate and coagulate and go like powdery and then next minute you've got white powder all on your bathroom floor.
Speaker 2: Yep. And that's part of the technology that Rexona Women's The office is staying free technology. Tryon sexy big.
Speaker 4: I just thought when we thought you couldn't be out feminine by anyone. Carry guy Josh had this admission in the meeting as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, hello guys, I shaved my arm piece. Yes, just to describe this, it's a man who's about one hundred and eighty five centimies, got some good pipes on him as well. Yeah, completely hairless under the pit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but also a big head of hair and too. But white talk us through.
Speaker 10: So you guys know. But I don't know if the listeners to but our side of the show. I'm a professional wrestler.
Speaker 5: You're not a professional wrestler. No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: Every Wednesday night at some sort of town hall does not constitute you being in the w.
Speaker 2: W e es.
Speaker 10: But my finishing move very much involves sticking someone's face in my arm pit. And that's real gross to do to your friend when it's all hmm, it's the point. I'm just looking out for the boys.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I'm speaking out of turn here, but you did tell us a story about Connor Rosie and not shaving his legs.
Speaker 2: The other day is yeah one, So we hit him up. We had a little bromo shoot with Jason, Juan Francis and Connor Rossi. He said, final, they've been meaning to ask you this for years and years, kind of what's with the legs? Chuck some clippers over those bad boys? Yea, because their hair is sort of getting to the same sort of level as Lucky Giants. You could play it and he said, no, no, don't do it. You can't do it. It's not my thing. Just let it grow. Okay, that's what guys are supposed to do.
Speaker 4: And then on the other hand, we had Joshua Shelley last year who would get a full laser It's amazing.
Speaker 2: Look his instagram gives you a laser update, unbelievable scene. So there you go. What I will say as well, josh your beautiful underums very very perfectly receptive to some women's the on board. Can I say, Hazy, you smell great? Oh, thank you so much. Looking forward to chating to Alex Neil Bullen and ask him first question, do you use women's the owner.
Speaker 9: He's the La Crows newest recruit, freshly traded from the Demons.
Speaker 2: This is where I fell in love with the sport of AFL. So to be sitting here our crow, I'm so grateful to Australia.
Speaker 9: He's the premise you player with one hundred and seventy six games under his belt.
Speaker 10: Number thirty Alex Field to us, he's just a local lab from Geel for forty seven.
Speaker 9: Please welcome and Dedlow Crows Vice captain Alex You.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Alex, good morning mate. Thank you? What an intro about meself?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we just we like to make people like, really build people up and then we do the interview and bring it down.
Speaker 5: That's why it works.
Speaker 2: Yes, you get a new intro every single week too, because it's one hundred and seventy six. So next week ere one hundred and seventy seven and then we'll go on.
Speaker 4: For me, well yeah, we'll just have to rejig it a little bit. Hey, welcome to the studio and welcome back to Adelaide. How are you finding it?
Speaker 2: Thanks, jo Jeah. It's been unreal coming home.
Speaker 14: I spent ten years in Melbourne and now to be here still living out my total dream of playing AFL foot you, but to come home and have the family and friends around, it's been quite incredible.
Speaker 4: Can I ask you has Adelaide changed because we were we were that state that crammed everything into one month. And then I guess it's coincided with Mally as our premiere. So much going on, from gather around to live golf, Like, does it have a real vibe about it the state now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Absolutely?
Speaker 14: And living in Melbourne, I found this great sense of pride when I would speak to my mates, my teammates over there about I from Adelaide and when we got the opportunity to come here the last couple of years we gather around, we'd jump on the plane back to Melbourne and I was like, how good is it on from Adelaide? Yeah, people are starting to go respect for me and the ad Ladian's over here.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's the place to be Adelaide. Ten years, it took it before. You're like, right, I think it's cool enough to move.
Speaker 14: Back Now I think I'm like, you might see what's going on back in Adelaide.
Speaker 4: And so you've moved back with the family. You've got a one year old Zara.
Speaker 2: Yeah, little czars run a market home.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: How Fatherhood's incredible, isn't it? Especially especially to little girls.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, to be a girl dad, I lictually cannot wait for the journey of I love activities, guys. So I've got it down the beach in Brighton there on the stand up paddle board. She's starting to walk around, so she's run up and down the sands, so that for us it's often how we start each morning. And yeah, I just can't wait for what's next with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I made just in terms of footy, wo an injection into the Crows straight up vice captain. Cheez, You've made a nice first impression.
Speaker 14: I think it's more hazy the environment that I was able to come into at the Adelai Footy Club for me to be able to be myself. And I guess that's been received as someone that they want to have the responsibility as being a vice captain with the other boys. I can't wait for that responsibility. And also it's the club I grew up barracking for, so when you said that before, it was almost like, oh, that's an absolute privilege. So looking forward to pulling on that guernsey and getting the season underway.
Speaker 4: Okay, so for those people that don't know too much about you, we thought we might get to know you a little better. So we've got forty five seconds on the clock. We're going to fire some questions at you, rapid fire questions. Just the first thing that comes into your head, your first response, just one.
Speaker 2: Or two and one or two words to they just let it flow. Speak from the heart.
Speaker 4: Also, I don't know if you've been listening on the way in, but we have been talking about Hazy's Rex owner Floral Bouquet deodorant this morning.
Speaker 5: So sexy bok. So there may be a question about that.
Speaker 2: I've said it smells delicious and it gives me the protection that I need. Alex he's got the single lot on everybody. The guns are pumping and day you've got six before you go.
Speaker 5: All right, are you good to go?
Speaker 2: Less to do? Forty five seconds, Joe, you can kick it off. There you go.
Speaker 5: I can't yet. Favorite band or singer.
Speaker 2: Sticky fingers? Okay. What's your worst habit? Leaving the dishwasher open?
Speaker 5: Okay? Boxes or briefs?
Speaker 2: Boxes? Okay? How are you a generous lover? Yes? Okay, worst trade go back to the dishwasher. Sexiest body part I'd have to be my calfs, crocs, or no crocs, no crocks, okay. Best teammate, Oh is that coming? Okay?
Speaker 5: Worst teammate.
Speaker 2: Roy Lette, least favorite ground to play on a camera.
Speaker 5: If you weren't a footballer, what would you be?
Speaker 2: A surf instructor?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 5: Cool?
Speaker 2: And most passionate hobby gardener.
Speaker 5: Sorry am I dealing with here?
Speaker 2: So I love my lords.
Speaker 4: I am working with a bloke who wears female deodorant, and now the other bloke on my left is a passionate gardener.
Speaker 14: You have to come around and see the lawn. I'm committed to making my lawn the best in the neighborhood.
Speaker 5: What are you using?
Speaker 2: Is it for a lawn mower?
Speaker 14: It's one of these things that you're roll around.
Speaker 2: They introduce these lord mowers.
Speaker 5: I'm from it was very bad.
Speaker 2: Time of morn.
Speaker 5: I use well, I have what is it?
Speaker 2: Cuaa? It's buffalo that makes you really chick thick.
Speaker 4: Buffalo's only as we've just replanted our lawn as it. We'll talk about this offair.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's very nice. I can't believe this, Alex. You brought in what these outrageous tickets?
Speaker 4: Yes, six hundred dollars worth of bunker experience which looks absolutely incredible.
Speaker 5: We can't make this easy for people. We're going to get. We're going to get Alex to.
Speaker 4: Run a quiz next to give this money. Can't buy experience away.
Speaker 2: Before you're happy to stick around? QUI excellent?
Speaker 9: All right, Laws and yours recruit, freshly traded from the demons.
Speaker 2: This is where I fell in love with the sport of AFL. So to be sitting here our Crow, I'm so grateful to Australia.
Speaker 9: He's the promiship with one hundred and seventy six games under his belt.
Speaker 3: Alex below.
Speaker 10: To us, he's just a local lab from forty seven.
Speaker 9: Please welcome Halo Crows Vice Captain Alex.
Speaker 2: Yes Alex Neil Bulan joins us in the studio. If you just journey in the first time, good timing, Yeah, a great timing.
Speaker 4: If it's okay with you, we will refer to you as our new bff.
Speaker 2: Happy for moving forward?
Speaker 5: Okay cool?
Speaker 4: Now we have got this bunker experience for two people that is begging to be given away. So the bunker isn't just a sea, that's the area.
Speaker 5: You would have been done there.
Speaker 2: Heaps been there a couple of times. I'll tell you what it's. It's a very fun way to watch the foe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so basically all the boys are behind the glass, so it's like where they all warm.
Speaker 5: Up and everything, isn't it. I haven't been there, haven't been invited.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So anyway you get, you get some canopis, you get a four hour beverage package, and it's hosted by an API lead as well.
Speaker 5: How good.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's Tony Modra sometimes yes, yes, Mon's just sort of cruised around. You're like, what's more's even doing? Doesn't have to do anything because you're Tony Modra.
Speaker 5: And gets paid. Just cruise around and drink beers with buns.
Speaker 2: How good deal?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: So you watch the Crows take on Securita from twelve noon this Sunday, live and free on seven and seven plus. Or you could win this bunker experience right here, right now, Alex, are you happy just to do a little Crows quiz? You can be the quiz master.
Speaker 2: I'll be the quiz master.
Speaker 4: Okay if you pre read the questions, yeah, all over it the best excellent Okay. So the person to answer question number five correctly gets this incredible bunker experience all.
Speaker 2: Right, let's go to Taylor and Port no longer South Taylor, Good morning to you, crows Man.
Speaker 7: Good morning.
Speaker 6: How are you guys?
Speaker 5: Were really good? Thank you? Taylor.
Speaker 4: I do believe you've been waiting for thirty minutes.
Speaker 6: I have got I'm go stressed out. No, Taylor, I'm still warning the game, so I don't know how good I'll go.
Speaker 2: All you can do is your best.
Speaker 5: Okay, good luck, Taylor, hand it over to Alex.
Speaker 2: All right, Taylor, you're ready? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think so.
Speaker 2: Question one?
Speaker 14: Which Adelaide pros player will make their AFL debut at Adelaide over on Sunday? Okay, all right, you ready take a breath. Here we go next one number two? Seeing what comes next?
Speaker 5: Taylor, I have no idea.
Speaker 6: That's one thing I haven't learned yet. I'm moving a couple of years.
Speaker 2: That's one thing I haven't learned.
Speaker 5: Are you and Alex both? All right? Let's go to Chelsea from Hawthorne Dean. Good morning, Chelsea.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, We're going to play this for you next and you just have to complete the line.
Speaker 5: Say hi to Alex by the way, Chelsea, Hello Alex, Hello, Chelsea?
Speaker 2: Are you ready? You've had a bit of a warm up here.
Speaker 5: I'm so ready.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Chelse. Let's get in theo arch.
Speaker 5: Yours Chelse, admiration not the.
Speaker 6: I'll determination.
Speaker 14: Alright, she's underweight. Question number three, Chelse, who is the club's all time leading goalkicker?
Speaker 5: Text Walker?
Speaker 2: Now can we put this back on you? Acts quickly? Can you tell us something about text that maybe people don't know about? Great question? This is a true story.
Speaker 14: When I first rolled into the footy club, I got told that he had gone over to my wife's grandparents house.
Speaker 2: There was a breaking around the era, and he made sure that her pot was okay. What a man, Oh my gosh. An absolute guy. So he's on the all times and he's a good goal kicker, that's true.
Speaker 4: All right, Chelsea, you're on fire here. You just need to get these next two right and you win the Bunker Prize.
Speaker 2: You ready, Chelse?
Speaker 5: I'm ready, all right?
Speaker 14: Which Crows player kicked this controversial point in twenty twenty three?
Speaker 5: Tser, I'm backing Chelsea isn't here, She's very good? All right?
Speaker 4: Get this right, Chelsea, and that epic prize, the ultimate Bunker Experience is yours?
Speaker 2: Well, ch else, how long have you been to Crow supporter for this isn't a part of the quiz mon.
Speaker 6: I was alive.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go there question number five? Who was the other laid Crows inaugural captain?
Speaker 13: What was that?
Speaker 10: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Who was the other laid Crows inaugural captain?
Speaker 5: First captain of the Crows?
Speaker 2: Your first captain was Chris mc germans. A few suspicious things about what tappen Branton sayings, but we've got one Chelse's like, what happened? I just blacked out for a second. Did I get the dress and rights?
Speaker 13: What the Nermo word.
Speaker 8: Put?
Speaker 2: Congratulations Chelsea's tickets thro are yours.
Speaker 12: Are very very Oh my gosh, thank you so so much.
Speaker 5: That's going to be awesome.
Speaker 4: Make sure you go up to the glass and when Alex is warming up, you snap yourself with him in the background a ka through the glass case.
Speaker 7: Okay I will, oh my gosh, thank you so much and made my absolute day.
Speaker 5: Well done.
Speaker 2: I watched Crows take on Secured from twelve and noon this Sunday Live and three on seven and seven plus mate, just before we let you go very exciting against the Saints. You'll go on his heavy favorites. But what's the feeling like, because there's big expectation this year and your pre season has been excellent.
Speaker 14: Really exciting to get the opportunity to play Round one at home, it's a I'm just looking forward to getting the energy up and about seeing the vibes of Adelaide Will being the home team because I've always been there as the opposition player, so now to get the opportunity, I cannot wait.
Speaker 4: Are you an anxious nervous player before you run out or more excited?
Speaker 14: Yeah, it's like it's like you guys here in your office. Once the mics are on, you feel comfortable. This is what you're passionate about. So as soon as that balls bounces, it feels like home said, we feel comfortable.
Speaker 5: I feel comfortable if you knew him and I never know what's going to come out of his mouth. Sorry that that makes me.
Speaker 2: You've made me feel comfortable. Very good mate, Thank you so much for joining us. This is an absolute pleasure that we get to keep on catching up with you go the Crows and looking forward to chatting again. Really so thanks guys. Cheers