Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne Way.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren start your morning the right away.
Speaker 3: Be great. This is Jason Laurensgel one hundred.
Speaker 4: Well, good morning everybody working on Wednesday.
Speaker 5: How are we doing? Team?
Speaker 6: Good morning? I'm well, how are you we going?
Speaker 5: Good morning?
Speaker 6: Funny day Melbourne storm's coming.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, look at those emojis on the wed screen.
Speaker 7: Not a great day, wonder.
Speaker 4: My uh my young fella's gone on school camp, bad bad day stuff.
Speaker 3: Have you figured out if it's tensil cabins cabins that's good worries Philip Land nice, Yeah, there is a step down that way. I think that went as a child surfing. Can they do some surfing?
Speaker 5: Really? Just cold?
Speaker 6: Do they see the penguins.
Speaker 7: I don't believe they see the penguins.
Speaker 6: The penguins in Philip Islands.
Speaker 8: I know they sound a bit kitchen a bit go to Philip Island and see the penguins. It is such an amazing setup down there now, and there's like thousands and thousands of them.
Speaker 3: Does a drag on no, because you know, you know, when you take in as much as you want to basically, but you can leave when you start.
Speaker 8: Yeah, But it's like they're so cute. And sometimes you find lost ones in the car park after you've got.
Speaker 6: To try and read.
Speaker 8: They get a bit lost and get you gotta be really careful.
Speaker 5: Though, when you're reversing really.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like oh my god.
Speaker 8: There's so many of them, and they go to their little burrows and there's the babies and the moms looking for the babies, and or the moms sometimes gone get the fish and then bring it out to the feed them, and they feed them there.
Speaker 6: They regurge you to take the fish, and.
Speaker 7: Everyone sits there watching a lot of people. So food storks.
Speaker 5: It's victorious.
Speaker 6: They have you're very quiet, you're silent. Oh, you have to see they're clietly.
Speaker 7: They've got them on the end of killed a peer as well.
Speaker 6: I haven't been down to yes and kill yes them.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's a big fence up, can't go.
Speaker 8: Down at sunset and sits there and it's beautiful apperl sprits and fish and chips.
Speaker 5: And regurgitates their brawl spirits.
Speaker 6: But they haven't since that new pier has been.
Speaker 3: It's beautiful. It's great down there fishing the other morning. That's a big circular one where people sun bake.
Speaker 6: It's we call ourselves mister and missus.
Speaker 7: Miler, mister and missus Melburn. I'll get you guys out.
Speaker 6: We've never been.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, we're got a big show coming up today.
Speaker 4: Obviously we'll be across the fuel of Crisis forty bucks and then move on a bit.
Speaker 5: Of a cap on fuel. I don't know if that's gonna work.
Speaker 3: They're telling us to turn off our air conditioners and not to accelerate as much. Seriously, who's they as in the car recondition. It doesn't do it well. Motoring experts, you know, like the R A c V and then in those types motoring bodies.
Speaker 5: I said to Jas this.
Speaker 3: Morning, I said, you know his kids have all got free my keys. He can borrow that and jump.
Speaker 6: On the he can pay his way.
Speaker 4: Hey, we've got invites to the Nova Red Room. We dasher a little bit later on in the show Your best Fit from the Torio to Hybrid small Range.
Speaker 7: Oh what a feeling. Find your best fit now.
Speaker 4: Dash's latest EP, Anna is out now and if you want to join us in the Princes Band Room tomorrow night, just be listening. We've got invites coming up a little bit later on this morning and of course, money to go seven o'clock, eight o'clock we're going to be doing the project.
Speaker 5: Gather around as well? Not yet, oh shall I right? You're brought up now.
Speaker 3: Listen to the siren Melbourne. And when the siren plays, what did we? I just wasn't really When the siren, what does it do?
Speaker 5: Does it blurt? What is it? It sort of blurts? What does a siren do? Easy?
Speaker 7: Your mate?
Speaker 3: When the siren sounds, your mate, give us the buzz and you could be going to gather around in the mentioned it, haven't we? Next week you can do better.
Speaker 6: You can the ultimate trips together around up for grabs.
Speaker 4: Yes, this week the way there we go, let's get into it. It's tomorrow. Don't call today. This is tomorrow. It is five past six. Welcomey Wednesday, Melbourne. You're on Nova.
Speaker 3: Hooray.
Speaker 4: Where is my husband? It is eight past six here on Nova morning.
Speaker 5: Everyone.
Speaker 4: You are listening to Jason Lauren clint here as well. Whatever I get up to you.
Speaker 6: Yesterday we Clinty went out in the gym. Bros.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I had a jim Bro dinner last night.
Speaker 7: It's all the bros in the gym.
Speaker 6: Brocoln.
Speaker 7: That dessert went on.
Speaker 6: Flang an apple flange.
Speaker 5: It's not a flag and it's a flan.
Speaker 3: Very it was actually a tatan to apple tatan.
Speaker 5: You were generally speaking. I mean, you can have whatever you want.
Speaker 6: But I don't know what you're doing in your house.
Speaker 5: But an apple flan is probably more common than an apple flan. I'd be worried. So Google came in Apple.
Speaker 6: It was good.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We went to a beautiful steak restaurant in Windsor. Actually so it was Matt my My, my good friend and personal trainer, and he invited all the Jimbros any gym, Yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely, Jack Charles, Jack Charles was not there.
Speaker 6: Charles from the Christy Swan Show. He's looking the good he's.
Speaker 7: Looking thick protein shake after.
Speaker 6: He actually doing that.
Speaker 5: He's ripped on the Celebrity Cook Chef.
Speaker 3: Is he he's Jim bro He was there now because he's so well known on the food circuit.
Speaker 5: We kept getting all these yeah, and also on.
Speaker 3: Saviva Savva, and then he was on Trice.
Speaker 5: I believe he's on Master Chef.
Speaker 3: Anyway, the chef at the State restaurant recognized him and started sending him all there sending us all these free dishes to try. It was great, these beautiful prawns for entre. And then when dessert came along, Matt the Personal Trader said, nobody's getting dessert, like, we need to try, We need to try.
Speaker 6: Click on to flange and he wants it.
Speaker 5: Now, beautiful caramel sauce all over it. No, it was a tatan. It's it's a.
Speaker 4: Question, yeah, question, that's pressure them when the chefs and stuff out, you've got to look.
Speaker 5: Like But he sent out one of the cram caramels and we can you still get them in the little cups.
Speaker 3: Trouble now, hang on, what's the one with the hard top? No, that's a crembell. We had a free kremberle a. And then we also got some sort of cheesecake, which is beautiful.
Speaker 4: Because we we're at a restaurant the other day. The family and I and God loved them. They were big fans of the show. Yeah, knew all about the show and everything, but then some of the food.
Speaker 3: Wasn't a big fan.
Speaker 6: Of listening to this.
Speaker 5: Seven So what do they make?
Speaker 7: I won't go into the type of food, but we've got we've got.
Speaker 5: To eat it.
Speaker 8: We've got to eat it need our support exactly now, when the when the trainer takes gym bros out is his shout.
Speaker 5: We all contributed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but dinner, it was just for a bit of a catch up celebration.
Speaker 5: Let's let's reset.
Speaker 6: Is it a bit of forty five or your high five?
Speaker 5: Because we're sessions.
Speaker 8: I remember when I used to go to forty five at the end of the class and make everyone high five and get a group photo. And I was like every on Sundays, I think on Saturday you had a big photo in front of the wall.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Saturday used to be a Hollywood day. Remember that they used to call it was the Hollywood workout.
Speaker 6: Is it still the thing of forty five?
Speaker 5: I think there's a few around, a few.
Speaker 6: If you didn't go to forty five, you weren't living.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 3: It did in Australia. I don't know if it's still I mean not belly up. I think a lot of the franchises battled because a lot of the lot of the fitness, the fitness industry sort of you.
Speaker 5: Know Mark Wahlberg, I think he still does stupid question. Was a forty five minute workout? Yes? Yeah, it's pretty good forty five in out.
Speaker 3: Sea and then you don't forget a photo on the way out, high five your photo and protein.
Speaker 6: Hated high five Austrangers at the end of my workout. Yeah, it's like we're not friends. More sweaty.
Speaker 8: You know what, It's actually awkward when you see someone when you're leaving the gym and they go high and you're like, oh, don't touch me or kick like I'm hot and sweaty. Happened to me the other day when I left the gym.
Speaker 6: I told Clint.
Speaker 8: We bumped into someone and she was like, oh, something said you prig isn't wenting.
Speaker 5: For the hug and.
Speaker 4: Sweaty for this is the impression you're going to get you and you shouldn't be awkward, but take it.
Speaker 7: So what's on the weekend? Laurent God, she smelled and she.
Speaker 8: Well, you know, I've left the gym. I'm literally walking out of the gym. I'm red faced. Don't go for the kids, just so hard kissing, you know what, eyes down, don't make eye contacts.
Speaker 6: Now, I don't like it.
Speaker 3: You know your current personal trainer. She she worked at F forty five as my forty five person.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love you.
Speaker 6: She absolutely killed me yesterday.
Speaker 5: She ripped you a new one. What do you do? Well?
Speaker 6: I did personal this like I do dread day.
Speaker 8: I did pet and then I went home to lunch, and then I went back and did a run class.
Speaker 6: But I did a double yesterday stomping around.
Speaker 5: Oh is that Cheltenham?
Speaker 6: Yeah, my rabbit doing much business on a Tuesday there.
Speaker 7: Well, the kitchens open all afternoon.
Speaker 5: It's great.
Speaker 4: So you know how, like a lot of pubs and stuff will shut after lunch and then reopen at dinner.
Speaker 6: I just don't know many people frequenting pubs on a Tuesday.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like after school, take the kids there a little early.
Speaker 5: Dinner kids, after the plub, Here we go. It wasn't bad.
Speaker 4: We played a bit of shuffle because you know what, because the high school kid he was home because the teacher strike. And then what happened with the primary school kid? How do you had a temperature? He couldn't go.
Speaker 8: No, he put him in the car and make exactly Lauren, Well, he got the day off food because he was jealous.
Speaker 7: I know, should have made a march in the city with the teacher.
Speaker 6: The rules in your house if I tried that one. My mum would have kicked me.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's just gone this day off.
Speaker 8: He came to the pub instead of going to governmental company for that stuff.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they can have.
Speaker 3: In fact, they're listening right, they got bigger problems.
Speaker 4: Just go one quarter past six. Oh hey, yeah, thirteen twenty four to ten. Have you got a personalized number plate?
Speaker 7: Is it a nickname? Is a business?
Speaker 5: WI lated the hangover from the nineties. It is a hangover from the nineties. Love it.
Speaker 4: There's a whole new type of personalized plates about hit the rides here in Melbourne.
Speaker 7: We're going to tell you about next.
Speaker 4: But if you own a personalized number plate, I love when people use the numbers as letters as well.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I saw one yesterday and it was this sick missave four wheel drive. I couldn't work out what it was. I couldn't understand the first three those and the last was b O. I like boy, And I was like, is it like hot boy or what was this big boy? It was something, but I couldn't work it. It was too clever. It had numbers in there.
Speaker 5: To me one g boy, it.
Speaker 8: Was like, yeah, it was this like a hot guy driving it and I was like, I can't work.
Speaker 4: Gave me the twenty four ten is our number if you have personalized plates, and we'll tell you what's about. Hit the rights here in Melbourne. Next done over? Hey can you see I can see her with a mullet.
Speaker 5: I can see you look good with a mullet. Little bit.
Speaker 3: Actually I'm trying to grow a little bit of a mallet.
Speaker 5: I've got a sort of like the long features at the back of the.
Speaker 6: Why are you trying to do?
Speaker 5: Wow, just a little bit of something different now that I'm not on TV. I mean a bit of a mullet. Driving.
Speaker 3: Ah, driving with the mullet. Sorry, yes, now this is quite an amazing new thing hitting the roads in Melbourne. So VIC Roads have come up with mullet number plates. Right, so you can see this photo right here on the which is a Chinese EV standard at the front.
Speaker 6: Right eight CD.
Speaker 5: And then you look at the back and it's.
Speaker 3: Custom so basically short at the front, long at the back.
Speaker 5: See how fat and long it is.
Speaker 4: So it's a short number plate at the front, fat number plate at the back there making it a muther front plate party at the back.
Speaker 6: Wait, what's the different? What's the difference.
Speaker 7: You're looking at the numbers.
Speaker 3: Go to the front one so normal.
Speaker 6: Oh, there's slightly more space between.
Speaker 3: Because evs are just built a little bit differently.
Speaker 5: So they're calling it a mullet plate.
Speaker 8: All that marketing teams just trying to send their invoice.
Speaker 5: We thought it was brilliant.
Speaker 3: We thought it was good first date in the Australia to introduce.
Speaker 6: It's just different.
Speaker 3: Ratio, this new style of number plate. It's designed to fit Chinese manufactured evs.
Speaker 8: Because is that the way Chinese number plates in China? Do they only have number plates on the back question like in America.
Speaker 5: We'll currently you have to drill new holes in to the action.
Speaker 4: It doesn't look like blue drives to have all and it doesn't fit and it just doesn't fit properly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so this is going to be seeing the mullet plates on the road a lot.
Speaker 6: Well you know what, Clint, Yeah, I can't wait.
Speaker 3: Do you want a mullet plate?
Speaker 8: No, I don't need it on mine because the Tesla's Tesla's American America.
Speaker 6: I drove behind a jilly. Yes, I've never seen it on the road. Do they good looking?
Speaker 5: Card? They are good looking?
Speaker 6: Shout out jelly Drivers's I'm on yesterday.
Speaker 5: It's no rapptor? Is that a Chinese?
Speaker 6: Isn't EV?
Speaker 3: Maybe hybrid?
Speaker 6: Maybe maybe petrol.
Speaker 5: We're saying a lot more given the current crosses.
Speaker 6: Of the cars are coming.
Speaker 5: Okay, so we're talking.
Speaker 3: I was looking to a hybrid Ranger.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well now is a good time to have anything, apparently, sales of EV.
Speaker 4: It's Rob Robin, good morning, Hello, good morning, tame. Hello, we got your personalized number plate.
Speaker 5: Person.
Speaker 9: Well, yes I am.
Speaker 7: Now watch your number plate.
Speaker 8: E M E l m R.
Speaker 6: Say it again. E M eight l M R E M so E mate mate l m R. What does that mean?
Speaker 8: Obama? Oh?
Speaker 6: What's in Bama?
Speaker 7: Are you baba?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, like for dead bodies or more random?
Speaker 6: What car are you driving around with that on?
Speaker 3: Like a hurt? No?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 5: Do you people?
Speaker 3: Just answerious question.
Speaker 9: So it's a regular car.
Speaker 10: It's a Honda.
Speaker 9: It's my personal car.
Speaker 8: Jason.
Speaker 1: Did you say, do you do people?
Speaker 5: No? God, no, that stupid question.
Speaker 6: When they come from me, that's what generally, that's generally what they do.
Speaker 7: Well no, no, no, they do animals and stuff.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, correct, So Robin, you're driving a Honda with Obama on it.
Speaker 5: M A L M.
Speaker 3: But that's the.
Speaker 6: Obama just so everyone knows. Because when you die, she's the one that's going.
Speaker 5: To make it. She won't feel you.
Speaker 6: Hot boy, I saw yes, hot boy.
Speaker 7: Well, Robin, hopefully we don't see each other soon and have a nice day.
Speaker 6: We'll give you two think we see.
Speaker 5: On the road.
Speaker 7: Brendan, what's your number plate?
Speaker 3: It is D D y.
Speaker 8: H E.
Speaker 11: Daddy Daddy cheap no Daddy shark by D shark.
Speaker 5: Sh Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, daddy daddy.
Speaker 6: Are you are you a daddy, Brenda?
Speaker 10: I am.
Speaker 4: I've got three boys.
Speaker 6: Do they love the daddysh shark vehicle?
Speaker 5: They do?
Speaker 6: That's a good one.
Speaker 12: I like that around that Do you have to?
Speaker 5: I mean that's saying your pie for obviously. So what is it? What does it cost you, Brennan?
Speaker 11: Just a normal personal number plates six hundred odd bucks and I.
Speaker 6: Went to change my number plates. Remember the woman was trying to send with the leopard print.
Speaker 7: If you racked up in a Testla with.
Speaker 6: Leopard print number plate, screamed midlife.
Speaker 7: Christ, I reckon I back into the wall in the car.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'd be slowly turning into stiffness, marm.
Speaker 3: She's got to going on there, she really does, Leslie. Good morning, Good morning guy.
Speaker 5: You got some personalized number plates you can tell us about.
Speaker 9: I have actually worth more than the cars. Cars worth about five hundred books.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I reckon we have. I remember you.
Speaker 9: You mentioned me two weeks ago and I was like, oh my god, the kookie.
Speaker 6: Woman had bought all the number plates and tried to sell them.
Speaker 9: Yeah, supreme dash ounds, all.
Speaker 5: Right, what's your pride and joy?
Speaker 9: The one that I've got on my car is I am and you.
Speaker 8: I'm not yea.
Speaker 9: And that actually got me into trouble last week because I had a flat battery and outs called roadside this. Yeah, and she gets saying, oh what she remember number? I said I don't have it, so I'll just give me a plates and I said, oh, I'm not, and she gets saying, no, give me a number plate, I'm not. And then she said can you just type it in? And then she did and she started laughing. But I've actually got a pay.
Speaker 6: As an investment, Leslie.
Speaker 9: Yeah, ten years ago and I've still got them all.
Speaker 6: Didn't you try and sell me Gary Ablet's number plate or something?
Speaker 9: Yeah? I love aablet. I love tablet, I love Buddy, I love Usher, I love grog.
Speaker 6: You don't have that.
Speaker 9: I know my sixteen year old song at the time he said, mom, get I love grog and I I tried to sell them to a beer company and they said, if it was I love beer.
Speaker 6: So you've had no luck selling I love ablet good investment.
Speaker 9: No, I've had them for ten years and I was hoping that I could come into the studio and sell them off and put them to sleep.
Speaker 3: You care if you want to buy iland you get I love that let in leopard print?
Speaker 5: How can that be? We're looking for leopards. Seriously, yes, seriously.
Speaker 9: These are just these are actually slim lives. But do you know what the funny thing was. I wanted to I wanted to donate is Love Buddy to the Fidy Appeal? Oh yep, And they said there wasn't interested, not.
Speaker 6: Even for charity, Leslie, So it wasn't worth the investment as much.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: No, no, No, there'll be a time. There'll be a time.
Speaker 4: Hey, it has just gone twenty seveney.
Speaker 5: We'll check your underwork.
Speaker 4: The latest in years petrol dramas continue across Melbourne Clint's got all the latest details coming up next here on Nova.
Speaker 3: Good morning, welcomey Wednesday. Well, good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Hey.
Speaker 4: One of our favorite times of the year is gather Around in South Australia and I'll tell you what we are giving away the ultimate trips to gather around the twenty twenty six AFL Toyota AFL Grand far I gather Round. It's a festival of footy in South Australia. It's from April nine to twelve. You can load up the crew and hit the road with a Toyota. We're gonna give you a brand new ut to drive there, the Tundra.
Speaker 5: Tundra.
Speaker 4: You and three mates will put you up at a nice winery. Chuck your some spending money plus multiple games you'll be going to.
Speaker 3: What a weekend, ultimate road trip to How fun to the festival of footy?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Great week do it and it is it's heaving so start this time. What do you think about the Twilight Grand Final?
Speaker 7: Oh God, I just feel like it's the same argument is.
Speaker 5: But I've turned. I was a traditionalist and now I'm thinking it's time. It's time.
Speaker 3: I went.
Speaker 8: When it was in Brisbane and filight It was a disaster because everyone got on the piece at ten am and drunk all day long. People were sideways before the start of use.
Speaker 3: It was in Brisbane though, well just anywhere.
Speaker 8: People get so excited on round final, even if you went to a lunch, people were absolutely maggot.
Speaker 7: Rolling into their like the day vibe we're gonna it.
Speaker 8: Was beautiful and the fireworks the end was stunning, but people were trolley Australian's.
Speaker 5: Car do it?
Speaker 3: Do you think the reason the AFL wants a twilight Grand Finals for the fireworks at the end.
Speaker 7: That's the only it doesn't rape better or something.
Speaker 5: Well probably probably would probably would rate a lot better.
Speaker 7: It's an all day well yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Everyone gets so trolley that the Australians can't do it, but that's why we should do it.
Speaker 6: No, we can't be trusted. We just can't trust me.
Speaker 7: I went it was we can't be trusted.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I did. I want other people we all did. And I do the Today Show the next day and then the party started. I was like, let's go to like a post game party. It was like midnight, come good and then it just started.
Speaker 7: We can't be during the day we can't be trusted trust me.
Speaker 3: This is let's say to our first guess.
Speaker 1: It's pretty cool when Chris Hen'sworth creates a new series about unlocking health and wellness secrets around the world and then picks.
Speaker 11: You to star in it.
Speaker 13: Well, that's exactly what happened.
Speaker 11: With our next two guests. This is As and Top to Earth. We're going to get up Crystal, please welcome to the show.
Speaker 13: As a ends my check, my check. Happy, I'm ready, So we're starting there. No, we're on all right.
Speaker 3: The mic check is working as good morning.
Speaker 6: Good morning.
Speaker 5: How are we?
Speaker 6: We're very well.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 8: These two I've been friends with for quite some time. In fact, Zok was my old housemate.
Speaker 6: We live together.
Speaker 7: Can I ask, are you concerned he's about to become a dad?
Speaker 6: No, because he's brought up so many of our friends children.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I've actually changed one of Chris's daughter's nappies. So I changed.
Speaker 5: That's that's a good mate.
Speaker 13: Any since then, that's the only one. Let's set the records straight. This wasn't yesterday. This was like a long time ago when I first started working with Chris. Was the first nappy I changed?
Speaker 6: Only one?
Speaker 13: Yep, And she's been in that ever since. I remember that well.
Speaker 14: I first come to Laos in Malibill and Chris is like, here, can you quickly help me out?
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh boy, and I just wow. Now can we get some background on how the relationships all stuff?
Speaker 6: How did you three become friends? Are?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 13: So I met Chris first in primary school.
Speaker 14: He went sure to tell everyone that I Aaron tact on later. So Chris was a year above me. I met Chris, and I think it was about grade three. I was about eight nine years old. Chris went to high school and that's when he met Aaron.
Speaker 3: Right, gotcha is true love?
Speaker 5: And then.
Speaker 2: You both work with him there? Yeah, what's your job? I'm an assistant for Chris yet thirteen years in yep.
Speaker 14: On Chris's personal trainer, and I like to call myself the junior assistant as well.
Speaker 5: Job I will not do. So what does the assistant do? What does he do?
Speaker 7: What does he do?
Speaker 5: Because I'm in the market for one?
Speaker 13: Okay, we can talk after the show. You put a dollar sign it and I'll see if I can.
Speaker 6: Come over to you has more money? It's true, and you do everything?
Speaker 10: Is everything?
Speaker 5: Not very well? Though, I think that's what it is.
Speaker 2: You just do everything. Mediocre is good. You can't be good at everything. So that's how I look at it.
Speaker 4: And then Doc, did you have a background in personal training? Well, how did you get employed as the.
Speaker 14: Personal training Well that's a very big look to be technical. I was not a qualified personal trainer when I started with Chris. Okay, I was an electrician.
Speaker 5: So tell the training.
Speaker 6: Tell the story of how this starts.
Speaker 13: Okay, So well there's it's quite a story. I'll try and make it quick.
Speaker 14: We used to catch up with Chris at the end of every year, when you start to take off, We'll go on holidays.
Speaker 13: We're in Costa Rica together. Chris was trying to lose weight.
Speaker 14: I had a little bit of a background in boxing, so I was boxing with Chris on holidays when we were in Costa Rica.
Speaker 5: Remember that.
Speaker 14: Then it got to I think east of the next year, I'm on the rialto pulling cables, building site, Trady Bloke, eating pies, that kind of stuff. Get the phone called zok. I wanted I want to use you to get ready for this film. Will be like a six week boot camp. And I was like, oh yeah, mate, Let us know. Within a week, I was across the l A training Cris.
Speaker 5: And then that was it.
Speaker 7: The tool belt was down, tool belt was down.
Speaker 14: Flew first class quantas pointy end of the plane, love and line.
Speaker 6: And then I completely unqualified.
Speaker 13: Hang on and hang on, hang on. I knew I had to be some boxing. I had done some boxing, had a couple of celebrity and now, but did you get it?
Speaker 7: Did you get him ready for the movie?
Speaker 13: Of course I didn't.
Speaker 14: Then he took me on the film because I excelled and I did so well. And then I've done courses since.
Speaker 4: I was about to ask if you go on back and take strength and conditioning, I've done.
Speaker 13: I've done my pets so three and four I did all online.
Speaker 6: You're one of the most in demand personal training in the world, Blanchet.
Speaker 13: Who else?
Speaker 5: Bring on? Bring on people, Let's go me.
Speaker 13: And look at standards in fantast fantastic.
Speaker 7: Thanks boys, he's reset week.
Speaker 8: Okay, so you I mean you Chris's best mates and now you're doing your own TV show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you're being sent to travel around the world and try it. Now, this is right up. Clint santaways Alie Health and Fitness fats.
Speaker 5: Is that right?
Speaker 6: What's the weirdest thing you've had to do?
Speaker 5: You would love this. It's like our segment fab or fab.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, this is right up your alley.
Speaker 13: That's that's a tricky one.
Speaker 8: I saw one episode where like Zoch was eating like no carbs and sushi and Aaron Jase, this is up your ally. Aaron had to eat as much bad food as he could in a day. What happened to his body?
Speaker 2: And my mum was watching with me, going, Aaron, what do you keep eating the bad food on my moment?
Speaker 5: Since a TV show?
Speaker 13: They're making me Okay, you're not. It's like I've got an eating disorder or something that my mum was like, what are you eating the bad food?
Speaker 5: Eat something healthy? Like Zoki?
Speaker 7: I know an unqualified trainer that can get you.
Speaker 13: How dare you?
Speaker 6: Have you guys ever discussed who Chris likes better out of either of you?
Speaker 13: Oh, we get into it from time to time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do. I do with him.
Speaker 13: I think he'll got yeah exactly.
Speaker 6: Like if you both text him right now and urgently, who do you reckoned?
Speaker 3: Reply?
Speaker 5: I reckon?
Speaker 13: Because Aaron's assistant and there's like.
Speaker 4: A challenge I know, but you're about to have a baby, so as a friend, I might be looking out for you. So here's what we're going to do. We're going to go to a song and an ad break. What we want to do is we want to get you guys to craft a message, right yeah, basically saying, hey bro.
Speaker 3: I need to talk to you. Say it in your words, don't give any reason why or anything.
Speaker 6: It's the ultimate best friend.
Speaker 7: And say can you get back to me?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 5: Straight away?
Speaker 7: I reckon, He's going to go and let's see who he contacts first.
Speaker 13: Okay, challenge, all right, challenge, except let's do it all right?
Speaker 4: Oh, we got the boys, Zaki and Aza with us at the moment. Make sure you watch the show Azarin Zoch do Earth. It's available on Chris Hemsworth The Wild State YouTube channel. Boys, you get texting, we're going to come back and find out who really is the best because who mean him first?
Speaker 5: Again?
Speaker 13: I did, right, of course I did. That's not even a.
Speaker 4: Dare you You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well and tell these lads.
Speaker 11: It's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: When Chris Hemsworth creates a new series about unlocking health and wellness secrets around the world and then picks.
Speaker 5: You to star in it.
Speaker 15: Well, that's exactly what happened with our next two guests.
Speaker 3: This is as and Top to Earth.
Speaker 13: How we're going to get up.
Speaker 11: It's called Chris.
Speaker 4: All right, boys, trying to test out how you both say you Chris Hemsworth's best mate.
Speaker 7: Who is the better mate?
Speaker 4: We're getting you guys to type text currently to Chris and so I need to talk call me Aaron you top yours sends it? Yeah, you already said, okay, quick, quick, quick, quick, there we go. Okay, messages all right, messages are sent? Ye, all right, first one to get a reply from Chris. We will crown the best friend. Okay, what did you talk?
Speaker 7: Ms?
Speaker 5: You around?
Speaker 13: Chat quickly? It's urgent us a call. If he calls me, then you know I'm yeah, that's true. Hang on, but I have to bother Chris all the time with work stuff. More of a friend.
Speaker 6: He likes making money, so he might have an opportunity.
Speaker 13: Would be money.
Speaker 3: I should have done that.
Speaker 4: Okay, So just to recap as you are pretty much personal assistant, right and so your personal trainer. But I will point out that you're about to have a baby. Yes, so as a mate, if you've got a message like that, you might go.
Speaker 2: Done a baby emoji. Oh as an email, it was about Chris. Where it was about him? What time does that account?
Speaker 13: He's in Hawaii at the moment he's in Hawaii. I should have wrote a loha.
Speaker 6: Well, let's see what happens now.
Speaker 8: The reason we've got you too in is because you have a new show called As and Zok Do Earth. It's basically, would you say, it's all the things that Chris doesn't want to put his body through, so he.
Speaker 6: Said you two to do it.
Speaker 2: I think also just he's too famous to just walk around and it's like we are so yeah, So I think it's that that's a big part. I actually wore a Chris and for face mask for one of the episodes to see if he could do that. And it was in Japan obviously a busy place.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Not as yeah, maybe not as big there as I thought, you know it could be. Look, it was a pretty good mask.
Speaker 13: It was actually on him, but it was like it was kind of curve.
Speaker 2: So my face was curved because it wasn't you know, it wasn't It was a movie quality mask.
Speaker 6: It wasn't prosthetic.
Speaker 13: That wasn't prosthetic.
Speaker 7: This show is right up your what is yeah?
Speaker 5: Because I do it.
Speaker 3: I run a segment which is Melbourne's favorite segment, called fad or fab. So basically I road test different sort of whether it be sort of food fitness trends, like what did we do?
Speaker 5: We did? Shocked you Matte? Do you if you lay on a shackty mat is that love it?
Speaker 13: Stand on one of those?
Speaker 5: So you said it was a buddy?
Speaker 13: Okay, Yeah, Chris is actually got one for a little curve.
Speaker 5: Is good.
Speaker 6: Have you heard of grounding sheets?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I've got one. It's actually it works. I don't know how has it been proven on TikTok?
Speaker 5: Do you know what's said?
Speaker 4: Clint bought the travel version and we'll pack it when he stays at hot put the sheet too.
Speaker 3: Far, too embarrassed when housekeeping came around. So I'd stripped the bed of the grounding sheet, put it in my bag and then have to breathe.
Speaker 12: It's a lot of efforts.
Speaker 2: I have to change the sheets a lot. It's not that reason exactly, but yeah, I know the problem.
Speaker 8: I've got one more for you now. I've seen this on TikTok and Instagram. Do I need one of those vibrating plates that everyone's standing on the.
Speaker 13: Okay, okay, but where we're going this feels like a poor question. Again.
Speaker 8: You stand on it and it vibrates, and people do it for ten minutes in the morning. It's meant to help lymphatic drainage, clarity, brain fog, all the things.
Speaker 14: Look, I'm not really a personal trainer, so yeah, but you know about vibrating plates.
Speaker 13: You don't need to be a trainer for that.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 13: Are we talking about the ones in the gym or the ones that you can have.
Speaker 6: One at home and you stand on it minutes in the moment.
Speaker 13: No, So when you say plate, can you also eat off it later? It is it multi stand on. I don't want to eat off it makes you feel good to it.
Speaker 4: It feels a little bit like, you know, like the machines that flog off on Good Morning Australia just to try and get Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I used to want to.
Speaker 2: We can actually probably do an episode on it, and we can let you know we can do if you speak to Chris.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I will say yes to a vibrating plate.
Speaker 13: I feel like most people would.
Speaker 5: Is like what so Asa and Zoch do.
Speaker 4: It's available to watch on Chris Hemsworth's Wild State YouTube channel. We were testing how good their friendship is with Chris. You both sent text messages about five minutes ago.
Speaker 6: Hasn't replied to.
Speaker 13: Should texted as well?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Text you even know we met it.
Speaker 13: We met him on a red carpet once.
Speaker 6: Keep writing on those coat boys.
Speaker 3: All right, let's do it. Seven o'clock and eight o'clock.
Speaker 4: We're a little bit late. Seven o'clock and eight o'clock. Every day we give you a chance to win five thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're doubling your chances. And today we're going to travel Cork.
Speaker 16: Kurt.
Speaker 12: Good morning, Kurt, good legend.
Speaker 5: How are we.
Speaker 3: To We're good, We're good, Yeah, we're good.
Speaker 6: You weren't asking me? All right, Kurt.
Speaker 8: Now we've got three questions lined up, and I believe today you want to play for five one hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: Let's do it.
Speaker 11: Five hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Rule so simple.
Speaker 4: You hear a question, you hear a three to two one, you must answer within that time. Okay, I believe he wants the money for a night out with the muscles, all right for five hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Your question is.
Speaker 11: What is the name of the team?
Speaker 13: Ted less So coaches on ted less So three two.
Speaker 3: One, it's one of my face what ted Lasso, Richmond rich here's the man.
Speaker 13: Let's bring it rother four or three?
Speaker 10: What two three four?
Speaker 13: The greyhound fill three nil down in the second half.
Speaker 5: They need something and they need it soon. Never finished it.
Speaker 3: I've started back and jumped it.
Speaker 5: The kids get into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very safe for kids. And it's back in the summer, the European summer coming up, so a few months away.
Speaker 4: A tea like candles and meal at home unfortunately, but thanks to giving a crack mate.
Speaker 6: All good, thanks legend.
Speaker 3: No worry, great day, summer home wrecker.
Speaker 4: Gosh, she's gonna be a wet one today, wet and dark across Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Dare I say back a puncho? Yeah, and maybe stay inside because that thunderstorm. Yes, looks bad. School drop off will be nuts this morning. Take it easy on the roads.
Speaker 4: Are you are listening to Noble one hundred you're on the air, which is Lauren Clinty as well.
Speaker 7: Luddy yeah, miss Phillips. Yes, we need to clear up a rumor.
Speaker 6: Hit me, I love a rumor.
Speaker 4: Your boy, your fiance safe poorly poorly in the paper today with a good mate of yours, Matt Damon.
Speaker 6: What have they done?
Speaker 3: Is your fiance supposed to be working? Just before I go into this, is he supposed to be anywhere?
Speaker 6: Very moment?
Speaker 7: I want to get him in troubles broken?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 6: Why what did he?
Speaker 3: Where is he?
Speaker 7: Will you tell me firstus his first to be working?
Speaker 4: I mean I think so, yeah, well he's working.
Speaker 7: He's just working out of Ballano by the looks.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, he had to go to barn.
Speaker 4: So your boy was spotted with Matt Damon at the air porto flying from Melbourne to Ballina. But the story says they were they were spotted flying economy class on Virgin Australia. Now I know the news story centered around movie star Matt Damon flying economy. I'm more concerned about your fiance fitting in economy. He's a big boy's boy.
Speaker 8: I mean, I don't understand the fuss about the Matt being at the airport that's happy.
Speaker 7: To pay nine dollars for pringles as normal people.
Speaker 8: No, he's he's looking fit at the moment, Maddie, I don't think you'd be buying the brinles.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 7: Matt's a fair enough.
Speaker 3: This cracks me up. The Royal Show in Brisbane.
Speaker 5: He loves ehibition.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I grew up on the main streets.
Speaker 5: It's like the Royal Exhibition. So they caught the echa yeah.
Speaker 6: Exhibition.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's so and I love it. It's like the show bags. They've got the bloody the wood shopping all yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Has Matt gone a couple of times?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Is easter is no?
Speaker 7: No, it's a little bit later is a quote.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's been.
Speaker 8: He takes He's taken these girls a couple of times with Paul, and Paul's taking his nieces and the girls have all run them up together.
Speaker 10: This is what I love.
Speaker 4: They go out and Barron, they go to away a film mattress. But he's been quote talking about the Echo. This is Matt Damon. I love it here. This is our second year in a row. A shout out to everyone at the Echo. You guys do a great shop.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he loves it.
Speaker 5: He's full.
Speaker 3: It's a dad.
Speaker 5: Do they have what are those sausages?
Speaker 3: Susage on the stick dag wood?
Speaker 6: Yes, they had the potatoes on a stick.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, the chips are the curly one chip on a stick.
Speaker 7: How much do they set you back to these sticks? Sixteen bucks?
Speaker 10: It's good.
Speaker 3: When was the last time he had one?
Speaker 5: We went to the show about four years ago. Yeah, and we got the Sultan Viniga version. That was beautiful.
Speaker 6: I remember that, and you still remember how much it costs?
Speaker 7: No, no, I bought something down at Morti Alec a couple of weeks.
Speaker 6: But yeah, you're a potato and a stick, supporting small business, just a normal guy like the rest of.
Speaker 7: Its exactly just having my potato on a stick in a park.
Speaker 6: I think people.
Speaker 8: I find it funny that people are always genuinely surprised when celebrities do normal things, you know, but they are just normal people.
Speaker 6: I saw that, what was it?
Speaker 8: He there was like a rock star and he's not from Kiss, from one of those bands, in his like leather pants and his leather jacket and he's big long black Kelly here the other day pushing a trolley through the supermarket that went far.
Speaker 4: Yeah, special fantastic must have been doing musical special by a week picking up an you know what, I've got a I got a theory. I feel like when a star goes like comes out with a song and they go big, they're really nice, you know, like they'll come and visit the station and that sort of stuff, and then there'll be this middle patch where they just get a bit too cool for school. And then I find the biggest stars are the most.
Speaker 5: Laid back when they're in their twilight.
Speaker 7: Like when Matt was doing the Boorn movie.
Speaker 4: I remember working at the radio station in Sydney and he came in and he was doing three hours of interviews. He didn't have an entourage, and he went to the kitchen was using the little next cafe machine and I remember, yeah, I remember old Pam next to him making a coffee and she's like, holy shit, you're Matt Damon. I'm Pam from Accounts and he's like, hello, Pam.
Speaker 6: Yeah's normal. It was Slash from Guns And.
Speaker 5: Look at him. He's in the dairy.
Speaker 6: He's just pushing his trolley, looking like an A.
Speaker 7: That's a lot of leather at A.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how good is it? You'd hear him coming.
Speaker 6: They are like, you know who's coving it at the moment? Badly?
Speaker 8: His chapel roone did you see that story about Yeah. She apparently she's saying, wasn't her her secure already?
Speaker 3: Wasn't very nice to you McGregor.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And then now other people are coming out just absolutely hammering it.
Speaker 7: Are they all sent it around buffets or just different?
Speaker 8: I mean, I'm annoyed when people interrupt me the buffet clint s downe Away at the buffet on the weekend, nothing was getting in your.
Speaker 5: Way, was well? No, I sat by myself.
Speaker 8: I was just well the morning before we got there and they said the buffets closing in fifteen.
Speaker 6: If someone had asked you for a photo, you would have.
Speaker 3: Said no, not for an exit, No, No, I need to get as much on my plate.
Speaker 5: Dim sum as well.
Speaker 4: If I'm lined up next to you and you're getting using the tongs to get the bacon out, don't shut the lid, leave the lead open.
Speaker 8: I'm about to shut the lead because you don't know what they're going for. Shut the lead the lid, shut the lid.
Speaker 4: The weekend blinding lights, Good morning, Melbourne, this is Ober one hundred. Hey coming up in about ten minutes. Probe the Pope one of our favorite segments, and gues who is in today.
Speaker 6: I'm excited.
Speaker 3: It's the bomb squad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've been hanging robot.
Speaker 4: They bought the robot.
Speaker 5: Oh you've been hanging out with hanging.
Speaker 6: Out with the robot. I found them.
Speaker 8: I went downstairs before and they were out on the street with the robot, and I was like, what's happening here?
Speaker 3: You're into the Yes, cool, the.
Speaker 4: Inventory and police bomb squad are in the house. Coming up inside the next ten. But guys, happy National Math Day.
Speaker 3: Math is a really cool thing.
Speaker 11: She'll get off your outlets.
Speaker 8: Mad mad math math Lucky the teachers math or maths.
Speaker 5: It's mathematics, math maths. So it's math math is the TV show, It's math.
Speaker 7: Who's the moment, It's got the people sleeping with each other, that's.
Speaker 3: Maths, maths, maths. Well, it's it's mathletics. That's what they're celebrating. Mathletics. So in schools, right around this great state of ours they are they are having little competitions between each other to try and you know, make maths fun again, make maths great again.
Speaker 7: Nine times.
Speaker 6: I don't think maths ever went anywhere.
Speaker 3: Oh, maths is just like it's I love maths.
Speaker 5: It's not in my universe really not in my wheel.
Speaker 6: I ever ever used trigonometry past school. But I liked maths.
Speaker 3: Well, I failed you nine maths three sixes What three six six twelve eighteen? So I failed you nine maths I got there was there was grades from A to E minus or whatever it was, and then there was UG, which is ungraded, so you should be an. I got UG because there was no grade for me, so I couldn't. I didn't even qualify for it.
Speaker 8: Like it just shows you've got a different type of brain. You were so good at English, but I was terrible English.
Speaker 6: Maths.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it made sense to me.
Speaker 6: There was a right and wrong answer. We're English. I was like, don't tell me my story is not good.
Speaker 3: I loved my story. It's a dream.
Speaker 6: And why who are you to tell me that you don't like my story and that it's not as good as someone else?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: I fell behind when they introduced the Times table into the primary.
Speaker 6: Do you have one on the back of the bathroom door at home?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, in the back.
Speaker 5: I am such a failure, such a nuts Failure's.
Speaker 4: Question meat, it's got the itchy neck.
Speaker 5: No, No, that's so unfair. What you're the mathematician, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Hardly a mathematic absolute dance bro.
Speaker 7: Let's okay, let's just go.
Speaker 5: Can I have some sort of superlator, some sort of handicash?
Speaker 6: Should we do it on a calculator?
Speaker 7: Eighteen plus thirty three?
Speaker 6: You couldn't even spit that.
Speaker 5: Fifty one?
Speaker 7: There go, seventy two divided by six.
Speaker 5: I can't do that.
Speaker 6: Seventy two divided by six would be twelve?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: In this competition, is its just Clint Well, he's beating you at the moment.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'll try harder.
Speaker 7: Ninety three minus seventeen, eighty five.
Speaker 6: And seventy five, seventy four, seventy four five, seventy three.
Speaker 5: Six, We ask the question again, seventy six.
Speaker 6: Ask the question again?
Speaker 3: What is the square rot?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, no, square divide? What is the square root?
Speaker 3: That's a X y over three square row of one hundred and twenty one twelve.
Speaker 6: That's one hundred and forty four eleven yes, eleven.
Speaker 4: Alright, I go one more. You got this, Clint, one hundred and twenty five times six.
Speaker 6: Come on, Clinty, this is easy.
Speaker 3: You can do this, okay, one hundred.
Speaker 5: And twenty five.
Speaker 3: That's two point fifty. That's twenty three seventy five. That's seven fifty. Yeah, why so you just just a bit slow at mats?
Speaker 6: How did you figure that slow at all? I was quite impressed. Is there anything you can't about? What's it called when people pretend they're bad? It's something that's what you've done. I'll say I'm really bad, and then I'll impress it.
Speaker 3: Okay, you guys say I'm the size of the house, and then I meet people in public and they.
Speaker 7: Go, you're not that fat.
Speaker 11: Thank you, Lawrence, tell me what you know.
Speaker 4: We love the Victorian Police. And joining us today from the Victorian Police.
Speaker 3: Is the Bomb Squad.
Speaker 7: Evan and Pete here. Good morning, Evan, thanks no worries.
Speaker 3: Thanks for being in.
Speaker 8: I mean you've rolled in in full uniform and it's hardcore. I mean that whatever Pete's wearing right now looks terrifying. Now we're going to get to your out in a minute, Pete. But first of all, what does the bomb Squad here in Victoria do.
Speaker 17: I've got a few few different runs, but usually it's people leaving their stuff around the city.
Speaker 8: So it is like when you hear them say, don't leave your suitcase unattended at the airport.
Speaker 6: Yep, you would get the call and go we found a suspicious.
Speaker 17: Absolutely, and it's whatever might make it suspicious. Some people just think it's suspicious by it's been left out in the public. Yeah, and dn't get me wrong. A lot of the time it's nothing. It's someone's personal bag they've left behind, right. And then every now and then you get something it's a bit more sus sorry.
Speaker 8: Just so if there was just a random bag suit case left at Clarendon Street out the front of our office here and someone called the police, you would get sent to do it or how do they like break down whether it's important enough for you to be there.
Speaker 17: The uniform guys will turn up first and you guys going make an assessment and then yeah, if they think it's us, they'll they'll give us a bowl. But you know, an over on Clarence Street be a high value target.
Speaker 5: Right, absolutely encourage it only gifts here, are we okay? Here?
Speaker 3: Because I remember back to my primary school days. Here we go and if there was anything suspicious, we've got to go home, yea.
Speaker 5: And then always be a threat on.
Speaker 6: A test out to the school exams was a big one threats at.
Speaker 17: School, Yeah, around around exam time, big, big, big time for to take it seriously. Yeah, absolutely, But there's ways to deal with it. There's ways to work out whether it's legit or not.
Speaker 4: Also, a lot of fireworks, people staring fireworks. You guys get stored, you guys get called out to.
Speaker 17: Yeah, fireworks are a big issue for us because I think the people associated with a bit of fun and they are don't get me wrong, but yeah, they're explosives.
Speaker 12: At the end of the day.
Speaker 17: We go to probably two or three incidents a year where people being seriously injured or killed.
Speaker 12: And sorry to bring the mood down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's danger of reality.
Speaker 5: Yeah it is.
Speaker 17: And then and the untold part is our guys go out there and then have to live with those images and the jobs that carry on. So yeah, we had one a couple of Christmases ago on Christmas Eve. So yeah, it's a big thing for their family obviously.
Speaker 3: What sort of training do you need because it's not as simple as cutting the red or the black or the yellow or the green or the blue white.
Speaker 7: What do you mean like in Leith, we I'm cutting the red wire.
Speaker 12: Okay, exactly what it's like, I mean, did I say blue?
Speaker 3: Where did you.
Speaker 7: What color wire?
Speaker 12: That actually sounds like me and Pete last week?
Speaker 6: Is that really like do you cut the red wire the blue wire? Is it that simple? Sometimes?
Speaker 17: No, it's not, And it's it's funny. It's like me saying, you know, long, long time listening the first time caller. It's like just evokes a bit of an eye roll from a bomb tech. Yeah, so yeah, yeah, No, Look, I don't if I'm at a social function, I don't say that because it's the first thing. Yeah, color of the wire completely irrelevant?
Speaker 7: Yeah right, but you do.
Speaker 5: But on a serious note, the training is obviously quite extensive.
Speaker 17: Yeah, absolutely, And there's only fifteen of us, and we've been in the force for what twenty five years and there's only been about thirty five of us, So quite a niche sort of sunything about how many police have gone through vic pole?
Speaker 3: Can ik, what's been the scariest situation that you guys would have faced here in Melbourne over that time.
Speaker 12: I get this question quite a bit, and because.
Speaker 3: I just don't know how common it is here in Melbourne, Like do we have you know?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we do, we do.
Speaker 17: I wouldn't use the term scary, like we're well equipped, trained, all the methodology, all the intel. I don't think I've ever actually been scared on a job. That doesn't sound conceded.
Speaker 3: But it's good.
Speaker 6: We don't want you to I want you to be confident.
Speaker 4: But has there been a job where it's like we found a huge amount of explosives in quite a public place.
Speaker 17: Or Yeah, we had a job in at Southern Cross Railway station that it was just one of those jobs that look at it just went up and down and there are a few markers about it that gave us the HEB gbs.
Speaker 12: He was there with us, Uh, and.
Speaker 17: Yeah, it was a it was a bucket with a lid taped on it, which in itself is a little bit suss left on a train platform, and yeah, someone's called it in and by the time we got there, looked back through the CCTV and it had been placed deliberately with some really suspect sort of actions. And for us, that's that's not a bag left behind. I put there deliberately. And then yeah, and then just a while the guys were kidding up, we had a woman on the opposite platform filming it, which again not unusual in Melbourne, but trains had kept going through and she wasn't getting on. She was standing there film and I asked the uniform guys to go and have chat to us see what it go was and she did a runner So what she.
Speaker 7: Was almost there ready to film whatever it was about to happen.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that was That was the feeling. There are there.
Speaker 17: There are another market which I won't go into, that pointed it to it being explosive. So that was one of those jobs that do you think it's nothing, but then all of a sudden you think it's something.
Speaker 5: What it turned out to be.
Speaker 12: Well, so we use portable x ray that's.
Speaker 8: One of our go tos and portable x ray like like it goes in and like a robot and scans.
Speaker 5: We've got what I knew at the moment.
Speaker 7: Portable x ray is that attached to the little robot that you can.
Speaker 17: Touch the robot or someone can go down in the suit the pet's wearing and just place it. But it gives us a pretty good idea of what's inside. And when we first saw it, I actually thought it was a fetus.
Speaker 3: What it turned out to be a couple of chickens.
Speaker 5: That was it?
Speaker 12: Yeah, bucket and meat.
Speaker 6: And did they do it for a bit of fun to ras you up?
Speaker 17: They end up they end up catching up with the lady and she said, so she was jumping on a regional bus and she realized her meat from the vic market wasn't going to last all the way.
Speaker 8: Now, look, we've got both of you in here, and I want to talk through the outfits. And I also want to talk through like, do you stand a bit further back in that than what our friend Pete over here does in this suit, because this suit's way more hardcore.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 17: Absolutely, as a tool for every job. So the kid I'm wearing is pretty much our lowest level of protection, and Pizza in our highest.
Speaker 6: You're you're you're just bossing them all around.
Speaker 4: We're going to go to a quick break when we come out. We want to run through the suit and the robot, and I believe is.
Speaker 6: There another.
Speaker 7: For Lauren?
Speaker 5: Absolutely?
Speaker 6: Can I go put it on?
Speaker 7: How long is it gonna take? And what's away?
Speaker 17: Way's about thirty five kilo and it takes about five minutes for us to put it on.
Speaker 4: Okay, Lass, you go get suited up. We are on the air with the bomb Squad. This morning, we are doing Probe the Pope.
Speaker 6: Okay, we'll put some footage up on.
Speaker 4: Our socials as well if you want to check it out. Jason Lauren on Instagram going, I look at the stories. We'll continue our chat.
Speaker 3: Next on over.
Speaker 11: Jason Lawrence, tell me what's you know?
Speaker 3: Have our favorite segments.
Speaker 4: We love the Victorian Police and we showcase a different area every couple of weeks. We've got Evan and Pete here from the Victorian Police Bomb Response Units.
Speaker 3: Now, now you know back in the day radio used to run beat the bomb? Could they help us win that? I think it's a bit different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so next time the other radio stations running at Evan, I'll give you a call.
Speaker 5: Can you tell us stop? It's about to.
Speaker 4: Now Lauren's gone to put the suit on. We're going to see the suit in the second. First say can you run through the robot?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 12: So the robot I've got today is the Dragon Runner. It's one of our smallest sounds cool.
Speaker 7: I love control car. So it's very similar to that run.
Speaker 17: Very similar and it's very much just quick deployment. So the other robot's bigger, take a bit longer to get out of the truck. So it suits that really quick sort of job where you just need to get it out.
Speaker 3: Now, what can it do?
Speaker 7: Has it got next ray on their light sirens? Anything like that?
Speaker 5: Oh, here it comes the dragon Runner? The dragon Runner. So it's got like a robotic arm.
Speaker 17: Yeah, it's got the robotic arm. You can control it remotely a couple of cameras.
Speaker 7: It doesn't shoot anything out or anything.
Speaker 17: It's not loaded up with you can load up weapons on it. Yeah, it's functionality is okay, but it's probably not out.
Speaker 3: Just say there was an explosive device and it detonates. Does that survive the boom or you've got to go to JB and get another one?
Speaker 12: No, we get another one. Yeah, so that kind of hope for that day, right, you got a brand new robot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that wouldn't survive the No, okay, Now speaking of surviving the we've got Pete here in the suit, in the full suit which people would have seen in all the movies, TV shows. When the bomb unit gets deployed. How much of an impact can that suit take? And do you train with the impact? Like, I know, this is a stupid question. But do you like throwing sandbags at each other to get used to the impact.
Speaker 17: So they're actually rated to five hundred grams of explosive at one meter, So if you've ever seen five hundred grams go off, it's actually quite a big bang, right, And it's designed to Yeah, it should save you, but what.
Speaker 7: Will that do to the body, to be like being hit with a sledgehammer?
Speaker 17: Right, Yeah, and you still get pretty seriously injured. But it's just designed to keep your vitals going right.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 4: And I noticed he's got because I'm quite jealous of it. It's got internal air conditioning.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I amore.
Speaker 5: Goodness. Oh here she is, so Lauren, she's here to save the day. Has just walked in bottled in Actually, so we've.
Speaker 4: Got Pete Evan and Miss Phillips from the bomb disposal unit.
Speaker 6: This is cooked.
Speaker 3: How do you do?
Speaker 6: It's it's like forty kilows.
Speaker 7: Yeah, now you've got to get down on your knees and diffuse the bomb.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he doesn't filing me If I get down on my knees on this, I'm not getting back up the heaviest like I'm.
Speaker 6: I actually can't explain how uncomfortable I.
Speaker 5: Fix this strap.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's got air con unit in the suit. You could be in there for like forty five minutes.
Speaker 17: We trained for about yeah, forty minutes, And it's something you do when you're trying to get into the unit. Obviously you train it quite heavily to make sure the guys can put up with it, not only physically, but perform functions in it as well, Like how long would you be in this for?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 17: Yeah, we try and keep it till about forty minutes, depending on the temperature as well. Right, I have to the hottest day in summer. That's something you got to take into consisation.
Speaker 6: Running this, because you just walk like the Michelin, you actually have to sometimes.
Speaker 12: Run, sometimes run. But it's a bad day running.
Speaker 6: You know what I was thinking, that's going to go off? You run, I take this off, I'm going to feel laright as a feather.
Speaker 3: Psychology of good psychology better than the gym. I don't know that the pink pumers don't really complete the look.
Speaker 6: I didn't put the pants on just quickly.
Speaker 4: Is there any TV show or movie that comes close to a realistic view of what you guys do?
Speaker 5: Twenty four, what about that? That was a good one? Twenty four was.
Speaker 7: Good Tommy Lee Jones blown away, great.
Speaker 6: Movie bombs or it's actually counting down like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, minutes.
Speaker 12: I'd love to say yes, but you don't know how much time.
Speaker 3: You normally now Thomas had a big, big bomb skip yeah. And also in a country practice, I remember when the hospital had.
Speaker 5: A bomb there?
Speaker 7: Did you guys get called to that one?
Speaker 12: Anyank Wandon Valley in Someone's lost back back on Clarence.
Speaker 8: We're having a been fun this morning. But in all seriousness, you guys do an amazing and very important job. Thank you because most of us wouldn't have the balls to do this, and good on you guys, hey.
Speaker 4: Very much, We very much appreciate the worst of you guys do Evan and Pete from the Bomb Response Unit of Victorian Police.
Speaker 7: You can check out the get.
Speaker 4: Ups on our social The robots just left kind of get your breakfast laws As.
Speaker 6: A question, I deserve some after this.
Speaker 4: It is just going eleven past eight. Good morning, Melbourne, let's do it just go on twenty past eight. Thanks to my mate to Carlo Holmes, we're now giving you two chances to play the five K question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we are seven o'clock and eight o'clock a.
Speaker 8: Little late this morning, but that's okay because there's five thousand dollars on the line and it could be going to Frankston this morning.
Speaker 6: Michelle, good morning.
Speaker 3: I'm Michelle, good morning, Good morning, our spring of this morning.
Speaker 9: It's beautiful out here.
Speaker 6: Actually, oh is it?
Speaker 3: It's overcast and crap in the city. So you're winning? Is here too?
Speaker 10: You?
Speaker 6: Sorry? You reckon deck collection? Michelle?
Speaker 5: Is that right?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 12: I do.
Speaker 6: People hate it when you call.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they do.
Speaker 3: They actually do.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 6: People who have got.
Speaker 8: Overdue linked accounts, people haven't paid their taxes?
Speaker 6: What are you after?
Speaker 9: All thoughts? We yeah, we go from the little guys to the big guys. So it's yeah, we deal with all thoughts.
Speaker 4: Now you're collecting from us this morning, workday.
Speaker 7: All right, we have for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 11: Five thousand dollars.
Speaker 8: All right, We've got a question lined up. If you've heard this game before, you will know the rules. You just have to answer by the end of the three second countdown. If you don't know how a guest, Michelle, good luck, thank you.
Speaker 3: Here we go. Remember it's got to be within three seconds.
Speaker 15: Your question is, what is the only US state with a name that ends in three consecutive vowels three two Alabama?
Speaker 6: Good guess.
Speaker 8: I think everyone would have had a guess at that. But it's Hawaii, Hawaii. It ends h A W A double I Hawaii.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 3: Thanks to giving a crack, have a nice day.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Good Michelle. I love Hawaii.
Speaker 3: I've never done it.
Speaker 5: Haven't you known a good shopping there?
Speaker 6: I haven't been to Hawaii in I reckon. I went eighteen years ago.
Speaker 7: It's like the old coast.
Speaker 5: Oh like a bit more, a bit more bougie.
Speaker 6: There's so many I yeah, wow, it's really MAUI.
Speaker 5: Very very.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 3: I'd probably just go on the Jurassic Park tour.
Speaker 14: I did that.
Speaker 5: Was it good?
Speaker 6: Well, it's not, to be honest, it's a bit underwhelming. It's beautiful scenery. And then they're like this is the log.
Speaker 5: That yeah someone as well.
Speaker 3: Jurassic I mean that it's beautiful scenery.
Speaker 6: I would say, really, you're therefore the scenery not the Hollywood tonner.
Speaker 12: Yeah right, I love it.
Speaker 3: And I suppose, yeah, I suppose there's no dinosaurs.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, good point. Okay, cool.
Speaker 4: All right, Hey, it's just gone twenty three past day coming up next, guys, are we cool?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 6: The answer is absolutely no, cook so cool.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go cool.
Speaker 6: I'm not a cool guy.
Speaker 4: What are the kids into these days? We're going to be chatting about it on the other side of this right across Melbourne, you've got Jason Lauren clint here too. You're on Nova Morning Melbourne now twenty six past six. You're on Nova one hundred. It is Jason Lauren with you this morning clint here as well, and your chance to win invites to Nova's latest Red Room coming up in about fifteen minutes. Dasher is playing Melbourne tomorrow night.
Speaker 7: It's going to be a cracker.
Speaker 5: Should be great. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 7: A little bit later on, a little wit invites.
Speaker 5: I want to talk fads. I love the fads.
Speaker 3: I want to jump in the time capsule and head time machine rather and head back to our primary school days, because it's in the classroom that you're you're seeing a whole lot of fads, kids bringing cool things to school. In our day, it were things like slap bands, back slinkies.
Speaker 8: No you know what else was a big Onechi that's never made a resurgence from our youth, and if it has, it really didn't hit hypercolor color shirts and I didn't mind.
Speaker 5: Then.
Speaker 3: Remember what about the I'd.
Speaker 7: Put them in the freezer.
Speaker 3: You put them in the box that you pumped up with the witch pumps.
Speaker 6: It was a small basketball that you'd squeeze.
Speaker 7: And you know what I had.
Speaker 4: Pumid discs were so it was like a disc on the shoe and instead of tying laces, you wound the disc. Oh yeah, almost fishing wine that were tight in the shoe.
Speaker 6: Curly laces.
Speaker 3: You put them out.
Speaker 6: You didn't have to tie.
Speaker 12: Things.
Speaker 5: What about tasos.
Speaker 3: And the chips? Fidget spinners and footy cards? Footy cards have been timeless.
Speaker 5: Over the years.
Speaker 6: Fidget spinners in our days.
Speaker 5: No way new but the way and now nowadays it's six seven.
Speaker 7: No, that's that's past.
Speaker 5: It's gone already.
Speaker 6: Really, I don't roll that out to the kids.
Speaker 5: That's not no, it's not cure. That was so last month, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: The gull inside the footy cards so good.
Speaker 6: It always a bit stiff after about fortunes you go.
Speaker 8: Anymore?
Speaker 5: The boo boos.
Speaker 6: I loved the Hubber Bubber tape. That was a med that was it was a mead a long.
Speaker 4: You know you can still get that the Servo ca Yeah which one tape because it made made it one of my boys. I bought it for them and they just took a bite of it and I was like, no, no, no, that's crazy gape. You need to wind it.
Speaker 6: Sour war heads extra extra explosive fit.
Speaker 3: In your gobble once and they're a bit weak today, they're they're not as hard as I used to.
Speaker 5: I used to have the hot ones.
Speaker 7: Remember that kids were getting tongues and h yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, I was so I was like, I can't have that. It's gonna blow my head off with the picture.
Speaker 4: Hey, thirteen twenty four ten is our number to parents and teachers out there. What's the obsession your kids have?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 6: Laboo bos? It's laboobos, So it's.
Speaker 4: You know what some of how these mates are getting into kid shares, Like there's apps now that are coming out dedicated to kids.
Speaker 6: What do you mean kidshare?
Speaker 17: Well?
Speaker 4: So like you know how there's that I know you actually shares in there's that kid bank account you can get what's it called stoletes.
Speaker 5: I know with the card that they all use.
Speaker 4: No use squiggy squeaky Wiggy Squiggy accounts, So you don't know about squag accounts.
Speaker 6: Like it's a key card, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's like, oh, you do your chores'll trucks some money in your squiggy account?
Speaker 5: Yeah right, is it tapp and go types?
Speaker 6: Yeah, your kids friends must be rich if they're investing in shares.
Speaker 3: No, no, that she using their money into creaking.
Speaker 5: But there's like taking online shop with that. Yeah you can.
Speaker 8: What about with the squiggles, Yeah, with the streets, but you have to have eighteen game you can't.
Speaker 4: You just squeak account.
Speaker 3: They just tried to.
Speaker 4: Came up this warning warning. I was all right, cooler.
Speaker 5: Beanie boots, it's a beanie book.
Speaker 3: Alisha thirteen twenty four ten is our number?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 12: You got kids?
Speaker 9: Yes, I've got three kids, one a school.
Speaker 6: What are they obsessed with?
Speaker 8: Loom band loom bang loom make bracelets, elastic bands and.
Speaker 9: They like wind them together and make bracelets.
Speaker 6: They have the machine that helps you weave them.
Speaker 8: They do them on their fingers.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and they leave them all around the bloody hair.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's all, they're everywhere.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but it's quite sweat because you know what, my parents find them handy. When you're out for lunch and the kids sit in the corner doing their loom bands and then all the different adults say the different colors they want, and it's all very nice, right, and then you get home and it breaks and they just go everywhere.
Speaker 6: We've got posts coming in left, right and sense up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, do you give it to your besy frezzy? Is that what you do?
Speaker 6: Or you've got anyone?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's your footy colors? I'll get the kids to make the red and one. Yeah, that'll kill another twenty minutes.
Speaker 5: That's not too bad. It stimulate the mind.
Speaker 3: Thirday twenty four ten is our number. What are the kids into?
Speaker 5: People?
Speaker 4: Neo, Good morning Melbourne, twenty underway, this is over one one hundred gods is really blown up. Parents are coming forward on thirteen twenty four ten. What fads are your kids into?
Speaker 6: What are your kids into?
Speaker 5: Pokemon?
Speaker 8: Still?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's Pokemon was like timeless now years ago.
Speaker 4: No, it's not about gaming now, it's like Pokemon collecting.
Speaker 6: It's about the money that not on that app where they run around and.
Speaker 3: No Pokemon go.
Speaker 4: That was wild, but that increased the price of Pokemon.
Speaker 5: I don't know if this is nerdy of me, probably, but I used to collect stamps. I'm surprised you don't.
Speaker 6: Still my brother did too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he loved it. That'll be a whole folder of them.
Speaker 4: If we could get you on a stamp, that would be your ultimate highlight life, wouldn't it.
Speaker 3: People still used to do Just give me a lick, chuck me on a letter. He'll still get caught on his own steps.
Speaker 6: But stamps for like, I mean, there was no What.
Speaker 3: About when you got one from England majesty and he used to steam it off? Yeah, put it in your little book.
Speaker 8: Yeah, my grandpa would cut them, cut them off for my brother and off. Yeah, you could get them off.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Serious.
Speaker 8: It was a thing in the early nineties because we didn't have kids.
Speaker 5: If you're listening, steps or.
Speaker 7: I was a lego boy, okay.
Speaker 5: And.
Speaker 6: Boring, just like everybody else. Nothing interesting.
Speaker 3: I went through the bird every stage he collected bird.
Speaker 6: What are you laughing at him?
Speaker 8: Steaming off stamps of the queen? For when you collected parrots? No, they were butery guard and they all got eaten by a snake.
Speaker 7: No, they didn't get anybody.
Speaker 4: They got done by the neighbor's cat, and we clip one of their wings so they couldn't fly away, remember.
Speaker 3: I think it was it is, yeah, And.
Speaker 7: Then they couldn't get away. So if they got outside the cage, I.
Speaker 6: Just couldn't get away. Just got eaten by the cat because we couldn't get away.
Speaker 13: Wow.
Speaker 3: Wow, it wouldn't have flourished in the wild anymore. Exactly do you need one of those rusks from Pet's Paradise in the mirror?
Speaker 8: We had budgies called Fred and Barney. They died and Mum replaced them and thought we wouldn't notice.
Speaker 6: I was Barney so small.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden they're on the PingER, you know.
Speaker 4: You know there's videos on social everywhere at the moment of people that what were you like in the nineties? You know the one I saw it yes day Steve.
Speaker 12: Rkle and I.
Speaker 3: Loved Steve, and the other one our favorite on the show Alf.
Speaker 5: I Elf, remember Alf, the.
Speaker 7: The alien I loved one that.
Speaker 5: Used to eat the cats. Well, this is the daddy Alf. Did you put Lucky in the microwave?
Speaker 7: You know what?
Speaker 5: Stuff alf you cannot eat Lucky for dinner.
Speaker 8: Have you guys seen the Tim Allen interview where you know Tim Allen from So this girl has put on her Tinder profile leave me a voice note with your best grunt from the end of Home Improved. All these guys on her Tinder that have slid into a DMS just going.
Speaker 6: And they played. It's amazing. He's just laughing. It's just so random.
Speaker 5: We're gonna need the Home Improvement Music Place is out number.
Speaker 3: I gen Z fourteen year old producers looking at ustop having a stroke on.
Speaker 6: Shelf, collecting Pokemon, car Even and Clayton. What are you obsessed with these days?
Speaker 10: And dumplings?
Speaker 6: Okay, I can get around the dumplings, but what's an anito is it? They're like these like squeoshy like there's like cubes and they're covered all different colors.
Speaker 8: They like stress ball things like the squeezy things. Yeah, love dumplings, actual things that you eat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're talking like dumpling.
Speaker 9: And they have like little faces of them.
Speaker 8: Have those things you squished? Little beads come out the side, you know, and you see them on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Stress One of the kids, Bloody almost burst.
Speaker 6: One in the car burst the chill out, Dad, Chill out, Dad. They can't be burst. You can cut them, nah, Dad, relax. Stopings up tight, dad, get off. Let them live a little. At least they're not on iPads. They're playing with their.
Speaker 5: Rather than an iPads.
Speaker 3: The car. Okay, got more kids, Harry, Harry, Hello, Harry, Hello?
Speaker 5: How old are you brother? Good work? Now? What are you obsessed with right now?
Speaker 3: Team Harry? Thank you, thank you?
Speaker 7: And you go to school and swap cards with other kids.
Speaker 12: Last year I did, but I haven't got in my hands on any yet.
Speaker 3: So what's your what's your best footy card? What's the one you're most proud of?
Speaker 13: I've got a lot, so it's hard to remember.
Speaker 6: Probably like a gold one, the old ones.
Speaker 8: I remember my brother was into basketball in the nineties magazine and he would he had some that were so damn He had the books and then he had his favorites that were in like these hard plastic.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, we used to screw them in. We did.
Speaker 3: But we used to get a magazine and they used to name the value of each card and used to used to get a card and like, wow, this one's like a hologram card and it's it's it's Scotty Pippen and it's worth oh my god, seven dollars ninety Wow.
Speaker 4: You won't believe me, but I have been told by someone in the card world that there is a way you can look at the footy card packet and know if it's got like a gold or a hologram.
Speaker 6: Well, that ruins the fun of opening it, doesn't it?
Speaker 5: Well, a bit of money there is such.
Speaker 6: It was a Pokemon sound that told you that.
Speaker 7: No, it wasn't.
Speaker 3: It wasn't because he does cards and he does footy.
Speaker 6: I have been told by a secret source that I cannot name. Who's this, who's the secrets?
Speaker 5: I don't want to. Do you get to underground footy card meetings?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, who is it?
Speaker 6: Were you so cool?
Speaker 4: Because you know the card worlds like a mafia out there.
Speaker 5: You don't want to told you.
Speaker 4: I can't say.
Speaker 5: Do you go to a shell?
Speaker 3: It's not true?
Speaker 12: It is apparently apparently.
Speaker 5: Do you get a shell already? Express and hold the cars up to the light. I wonder if there's a hologram in there.
Speaker 6: Jas down at the AFL store with his blue light on the packet.
Speaker 5: No, it's not a blue light.
Speaker 4: There's a's a telltale sign.
Speaker 6: You're going with scales and.
Speaker 8: How are you doing it?
Speaker 4: But you've got to be careful though, because they're in the books on the counter, so you've got to just check the packs.
Speaker 8: What I hate gate keepers, so don't gate keep. What's the trick to find out if there's a hologram?
Speaker 5: I can't say, but you know.
Speaker 3: Why, Harry, Eleven year old Harry is waiting to find out.
Speaker 6: Card police are gonna rare rare.
Speaker 3: I will talk about what's the trick, Harry, hang off the air.
Speaker 6: It's footy cards, not gold bullyard, Lauren.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you the card community is routht. They'll come for you mate in Melbourne the underground.
Speaker 6: You're such a loser, just say it. I told you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, I can't get people in there going to come for you.
Speaker 12: They will come for me.
Speaker 3: Forget about the machetes. It's a buddy cards. You're gonta worry about him.
Speaker 8: We just had the Victoria Police and better call them back because Jace might tell us how he knows if there's a hologram in the footy card.
Speaker 5: I feel like you're mocking me a little bit?
Speaker 3: What gives you that idea?
Speaker 8: Let's go to Leanna one morning. Leanna, good morning, How are you good? How do you think Jason's being a big baby?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jace, you're a big baby, big baby?
Speaker 3: Okay, go to school, lose the attitude?
Speaker 5: Card boy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're the one that started it and then wouldn't finish the story. Leanna, what do you love collecting or what are you obsessed with?
Speaker 15: Line?
Speaker 3: That's an outside you have?
Speaker 6: The fun police is here again? What about glittery is?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Should we slime Jay?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, you need to go to school.
Speaker 8: Chase needs to just lighten up a little, Leana and just live a little and let the kids have fun.
Speaker 3: It is yeah, good on you, Leana, have a lovely day. You want Facebook marketplace cards like fifteen year old old that one sixty bucks? It is just gone twelve to night.
Speaker 6: Why are you taking this sociously?
Speaker 7: No, I'm not, I'm okay.
Speaker 6: I just know you're not your hands in the air.
Speaker 5: I want you to understand the card hands.
Speaker 8: So what are you doing going down to the AFL shop and getting the good packs of cards with all the holograms and stealing them.
Speaker 3: We're going to check your runderways have fun.
Speaker 5: No Patrick clips gold edition and you're.
Speaker 4: On the air with Jason Lauren clint here as a well and Hey, if you're looking for disability support or accommodation gen you can help. GENU is proud to create genuinely inclusive communities. You can visit GENU dot org dot au. The reason I bring them up amazing organization that does amazing work to help people in our community. We got the chance to hang out with some of a Genus participant.
Speaker 5: We saw at firsthand.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and we're talking a little bit of a challenge together, didn't we?
Speaker 6: We sure did we.
Speaker 8: We had a great time. We went down to splutter Art and look, it wasn't a competition.
Speaker 6: I took it quite seriously.
Speaker 8: It was we were all matched with a genuine participant. Or boy did we have fun. We're inspired by Edgaran. Now my partner was Liam. Liam is the sweetest guy. We had a great day in Melbourne. I think you need to meet him now, Liam today, you are my Genue partner in painting.
Speaker 6: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 16: Good morning everyone, and my name is Liam. In case you don't know what my name is. I feel very happy to be part of this wonderful group. I was very lucky I came here today. And also I'm looking forward to doing painting with a variety of different colors of the rain We're like red, orange, yellow, green and blue, purple and pink, brown and white and gray and gold and silver, all the variety of different colors of the rainbow.
Speaker 8: You've got all the colors covered there. It's going to be a beautiful rainbow picture.
Speaker 10: Now you with Jen, you you do.
Speaker 8: Some radio work yourself, because I think we should keep you and get rid of Jason, and we could name the show Liam and Lauren in the Morning.
Speaker 16: What do you think I'm not gonna get rid of very well, that's a bit hush, Sona.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna keep everyone because I like everyone here.
Speaker 6: So tell me about your radio through genu.
Speaker 10: Oh.
Speaker 16: I was so happy that I got chosen to be part of that group. It's all about you follow the words on a piece of paper and ask a variety of different questions and tell funny jokes and do funk your facts funky facts, and also choose a variety of different songs like dive Straits, bon Jovi, Ed Sheeran, Paul McCartney's radio star, and a variety of differences. It can be any single or any song you like.
Speaker 8: I actually think you could take Jason's job.
Speaker 10: Where you're going lamb.
Speaker 6: Now, what other activities do you do? Through Genu?
Speaker 16: I get to go on fun adventures and excursions, and I get to make new friends, like boys and girls or even adults that that make me feel so happy whenever I see them. And I don't think I ever want to stop going there, and I don't want to ever leave that place. I want to I'm going to stay. So brides, everyone's brides, everyone's day.
Speaker 8: Oh that's so lovely. You certainly brightened my day when I got to meet you. Now, you said before that on your radio show you like telling funny jokes.
Speaker 6: Do you have a favorite joke?
Speaker 10: I have lots of favorite jokes. Like I'll give you.
Speaker 16: I'll tell you an example. Knock knock, who's there?
Speaker 10: Chicken?
Speaker 13: Chicken?
Speaker 8: Who?
Speaker 10: Chicken? Who lays cheese and broccoli? That's great.
Speaker 16: Imagine if chickens lay cheese and instead of eggs.
Speaker 8: Okay, we're definitely bunting Jason from the radio show. This show is now called Liam and Lauren in the morning and we just became best friends.
Speaker 6: Give me a fish pump Let's good, but just so joyful boy. Honestly, he made me smile. I smiled for the whole time we spent together and then for the rest of the day.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's a good point, mate.
Speaker 5: He's funny. Do you know what?
Speaker 6: It's not in that but he has the most infectious laugh as well.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 6: It was a real joy get to hang out, to get to hang out with Liam. You're a great kid.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to show case our artwork. So we took a bunch of then you participants. Shout out to Jason, my partners to breathe.
Speaker 3: My partner, Bree was very good at the flo very.
Speaker 5: I'm going to put it out the flower inspired painting. Don't do it.
Speaker 3: I think you're sorry.
Speaker 6: I think Clint's was the best, but I think Clint took it too. Clint was quite like, I.
Speaker 4: Don't think Bree was happy when you picked up a brush. Towards the end, she was like, it's done.
Speaker 8: I think.
Speaker 3: Owners go and sit down all finish.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was like, mate, it's not about you.
Speaker 4: Lovely and pink, Hey, we're going to be revealing the artwork a little bit later on the week. We might even do it tomorrow so we can all see each other's painting. But if you're looking for disability support or accommodation, gen you can help. GENU is proud to create genuinely inclusive communities. Visit genu dot org dot are you Shout out to the Genuine crew.
Speaker 8: The GENU crew were great. They were such wonderful kind people. We have the participants with us, but the team at GENU were awesome.
Speaker 4: We take special people to do that sort of work and they are absolutely.
Speaker 3: Thank you for me.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 3: We are out of here.
Speaker 6: We are now.
Speaker 8: It's gonna be a bit of a funny old day today, Melbourne. I believe there's storms coming through a little.
Speaker 3: Letters the the thun some doown in South Melbourne. Hello, look too bad the tin mention it without the tin.
Speaker 5: It's cut. Yes, I mean I've been alive.
Speaker 6: I've been told soon. Since twenty twenty four, I.
Speaker 5: Took over the Easter holidays getting a ravent and.
Speaker 6: Daylight saving zins on the weekends.
Speaker 4: It'll be nice and bright when we come back to Shane and the Creek coming in to get this bless Yeah, nice surprise. I heard they're putting in it slappy machine and yeah that's.
Speaker 5: Not just a little face. Well we have a little face.
Speaker 6: Little nip soul.
Speaker 3: Please Greg David Mattress is in next. We'll say tomorrow bye.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 16: Laurence Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.