Speaker 1: Quiet morning every day day, Adelaides Jones, You're an absolute mess this morning because you've forgot your phone.
Speaker 2: What is going on?
Speaker 3: I'm genuinely one day into the school year just having this dialogue in my head where I go, how am I going to cope for the.
Speaker 4: Rest of the year.
Speaker 5: Wearing your glasses around the wrong way as well and upside down? And she's wearing her headphones on her feet?
Speaker 2: How much? How much per day do you look at your phone?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I hate to think, but you know how sometimes it pops up, like how many hours a week you've done?
Speaker 4: That's horrifying, really scary, Like.
Speaker 3: You've wasted like six hours of your life a week on your phone?
Speaker 5: Six hours? Yeah, sometimes six hours a day people on Instagram? Yeah, you four hours for Zoey on Instagram per day. A lot of people will six or seven hours on a bad day, on a slow day, Yeah, six plus hours on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Jeez, Louise.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: It potentially is going to really affect human evolution a few hundred years time. Research is found that using our phones too much is ruining our bodies, giving us text neck and turning our hands and wrists into claws.
Speaker 3: I don't know if this is incorrect or not, but someone was telling me that we're going to have this is a school teacher was telling me that we're going to have a whole generation of kids with little horns growing out the back of their necks.
Speaker 5: Really how much? And was that in drama class while we getting to horns?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I hope it's not true.
Speaker 3: She said to google it, which I haven't done yet because I'm horrified. But apparently all the kiddies are going to have little horns growing out the back of their spines that could be actually.
Speaker 2: Very very cute, smaller brains.
Speaker 4: Punched back, little terodagonals.
Speaker 5: Locked elbows, and truly gnari claws or from too much tech. Neck is a situation where people using smart devices, even laptops, look down too long, causing their head to fall forward on their neck and increasing the load and weight on their cervical spine.
Speaker 4: Oh, you call it technique. I call it a horn.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe it is a bit of a horn. The most concerning one for me is the claw though as well. They're saying the claw because that's the shape of your hand when you're holding your piece of.
Speaker 2: Tech, when you're holding your phone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, So.
Speaker 5: It's like a bit of a genuine claw and all of a sudden, just give it two or three years. And that was Jody this morning when she realized that she'd lost their phone.
Speaker 4: Around with my hands all claught up with a little horn coming out of the back of my neck. Oh my god.
Speaker 5: The other thing as well as I can picture in what I don't know, ten twenty years after your absolutely just got so much technic and so many and these claws have formed to such degree that just Jody, just two claws coming up, just creeping up like golm and just giving a bit of this one.
Speaker 4: Can I just have a little nibble reaching.
Speaker 2: Out the claw? Go with me?
Speaker 5: What are the two delicacies life's little treats in my life?
Speaker 4: This is very easy, Shellby's and Anthem's gone wrong?
Speaker 2: Spot on? Well done?
Speaker 4: How did you know?
Speaker 2: Right off your head like that?
Speaker 4: I just know when you know you know?
Speaker 2: Do you know what?
Speaker 5: I've got another failed anthem for your brilliant also, should we do it while enjoying a shower? Yes, please jump into Yeah, you're very very welcome. Let me introduce you to Kinsley Murray. It was an eight year old from the States who performed the national anthem just a couple of days ago before an NBA game. It seems to be it's always before an NBA game, always.
Speaker 2: I don't know where they're scouting for these people to sing the national.
Speaker 5: Anthems, but yeah, I just enjoy this and let those patriotic vibes just really sink into your veins.
Speaker 6: It's so fussy, get it, Kinsleys, there we go.
Speaker 2: You don't want to go viral to that.
Speaker 3: The thing is, though, with Kimsley, she's dressed to the nine. She's got this gown on that her mother has sat there and bedazzled for years and years. She's got the ribbons in her hair. It's all there except for the voice.
Speaker 2: Yes, unfortunately mum couldn't sing for her.
Speaker 3: Do you know the cool parties thought one stage when she tries one of the high nights and she's like and the rug side, she punches the edge.
Speaker 5: She's trying to signal to the music. Gods, give me something. That's a good excuse. Just to once again go through the timeline. Carlo was back in ninety three before an NBA game.
Speaker 2: See and the r And that's the best bit.
Speaker 4: That sounds like your voice this morning spot On.
Speaker 2: She's really battling for those little extra bits.
Speaker 5: But then, of course, of course the grand finale, each and every time we talk of stuffed up.
Speaker 2: National anthem, go do it?
Speaker 4: Can we?
Speaker 2: Oh no, go sure we can?
Speaker 5: We absolutely can. All Star Game a couple of years ago. Fergie, Fergie. Sometimes I just like a pearl in an oyster. Beautiful things formed out of genuine irritation, like this remix.
Speaker 2: Did you see this?
Speaker 4: I saw it in the locker rooms when they're all there. He saw it.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: It doesn't get much better than this, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: The thing about this story that I do love is that her ex husband at the time, Jo Justin Marhoo's the actor, basically came out after a couple of weeks.
Speaker 5: It all he boys, you've your fun, I guess what people had even more fun that few people, even more and more so, Thank you very much and welcome to the cob Kinsley Murray. Oh, it just makes his skin crawl.
Speaker 4: As tall bats finally listen.
Speaker 2: To them, just congregating its spotting, backstabbing him.
Speaker 4: This is why we're talking abouts. Okay, so picture this.
Speaker 3: Andrew Hayes The scene is Brown Hill Creek this week, that flies into power lines, book dead carcass, falls onto the ground, yep, still on fire, and then starts a blaze through the hills of Brown Hill Creek. Now you might go, wow, a bat started a fire. Not uncommon, my friend. So in fact, last year there were fifty five instances of sustained bat outages affecting seventy two thousand customers, a genuine thing one hundred. But don't worry because power and it was so all across it. They've got strategies in place, you guys. So this on nine News last night.
Speaker 8: Fire Cause investigators today finding the charred remains of a flying fox, believing the animal came into contact with the power line, causing the fire as it hit the ground. Bats have become an increasing problem for Say Power Networks, which says the state's rapidly growing colony will likely cause more power outages this year.
Speaker 4: We expect this to.
Speaker 8: Be our worst year for bat related outages.
Speaker 2: You feel like they know what they're doing too.
Speaker 9: Three.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I don't mean to be disrespectful to the bats. However, sometimes when you're doing a new story like that and you have to stand there and say bats will cause more power outages sustained ones this year. You feel a bit silly. Yeah, anyway, so what about this. I've got some bat facts for you.
Speaker 2: Hang on, hang on a seconda go for it.
Speaker 3: So you sit settling in South Australia over a decade ago Botannic Park, you won't be surpris hear it has become home to forty six thousand forty six thousand falling foxes, also known as fruit bats, forming the state's largest megabat colony.
Speaker 2: They love it.
Speaker 4: Whoa?
Speaker 3: And have you ever driven through the parklands at night when they all go on the move together?
Speaker 4: Whoa?
Speaker 2: And you know that's that is so disgusting.
Speaker 4: But they all it's actually quite intimidating.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because you see there's enough moonlight we can see them and you see like the shadows and everything. It's it's the stuff out of horror moves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you go, jeez, the jokers on the move? Ne what's going on here?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: That bat might just land in your hair and bite you on the neck and then boo, you're a vampire.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So most of the outages occur in the early hours of the morning. So the young bats get tired, they're foraging for food and they land on the electricity pole tops for a bit of a rest and then book.
Speaker 2: Done.
Speaker 3: Yep, which begs the question on thirteen twenty four to ten, what did the animal ruin brodgion pet ruin?
Speaker 2: Yeah, years and years ago to have a couple of rabbits.
Speaker 4: Oh, couple of rabbits back on the phone.
Speaker 5: No, no, this is this is when I lived in Adelaide and rabbits absolute slaves for chewing through phone calls. Oh, phone cards and phone charges.
Speaker 2: I reckon.
Speaker 5: I went through about seven or eight phone charges. And on one day, this particular rabbits I've woken up in the middle of the night and it was looking at me, dead in the eye, just chewing through this charge. And as soon as it was done, scattered left off. I know you just thinking, why wasn't in the cage we basically had a couple of free range rabbits.
Speaker 3: No, that's not what I'm thinking. What I am thinking is why did you have rabbits as pets.
Speaker 5: I've got no idea I had rats back in the day. We've had rabbits. It was at a guinea pig.
Speaker 3: Oh my God, wow, is this because you were missing home? Never again though, so seid our killer toy kaoodle. Yesterday I caught her eating some of that silica gel. We had some stuff delivered, like the furniture, you know, those silicicad jel packets. And then this morning she chewed through one of Harper's dummies, and so she was just dry reached out the front and I'm like, I can't deal with it.
Speaker 4: I'm just going to leave and go to work.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's great, and lucky you said she's only a tiny dog. She's a big dog. She'd be in all sorts of outrageous stuff. I'm sure. Tank and Tory.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tank, a couple of sausage dogs just looking for trouble.
Speaker 10: Yeah, what did they change through damage? They have a thing for underwear that's been worn.
Speaker 2: That's a dog thing.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's a massive dog thing.
Speaker 10: That Tank also tued through a one hundred and twenty dollars Mac MacBook charger.
Speaker 4: Oh no, that was fun. Yeah.
Speaker 10: What else? Yeah, just random bits of stuff. Oh, a library book. And I thought i'd get away with it. So I borrowed a library book and Tank tewedor like teed a few pages, and I thought, oh, they won't know, so I sent her back and then I got a bloody bill in the thing saying there's damages to this book.
Speaker 11: He I was one hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what is it? Tank?
Speaker 3: Try and read it and then went to screw it, can't read it, just going to eat it.
Speaker 10: I think he just didn't agree with the content in there, so he went stuff this and ate it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, as he does with most things. Yeah, A twenty four.
Speaker 3: To ten get involved in this this morning? What did you pet ruin?
Speaker 2: My dog used to always eat my homework.
Speaker 4: No, not really, Please don't ever do that again.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry about that. We're talking what is your pet ruined? Off the back of some rogue bats?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so a bat has thrown a suburb into chaos. So it's flown into power lines at brown Hill Creek. Book dead on the ground because it was still obviously on fire. It started a fire that has spread quickly. So I just this is my question, though, do you reckon the other bats? And there's forty six thousand of them that live in the parklands, I reckon words bit spread.
Speaker 5: Word has absolutely spread and they have responded in unison via song. They sing beautifully too, by the way, Yeah, good on them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very good.
Speaker 3: Almost sounds like Billy Joel, So I reckon. They're like, do you hear what happened to Kevin?
Speaker 4: Bloody? Power lines got him?
Speaker 2: They Yes, he was a real one. That bat took one for the team. We'll show these humans.
Speaker 3: Don't just watch out for power lines, guys. Like I've said it once, I've said it a thousand.
Speaker 5: Times as a course half for all the bats out there, particularly those listening right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thirteen twenty four to ten. What did the pet ruin? Is the question?
Speaker 4: Good morning Annie.
Speaker 11: Good morning Toody and your pet horse.
Speaker 2: How did you know any that she was?
Speaker 3: My fearless owner is allowed to stroke his mane every single morning, kill me, gives.
Speaker 2: Me a good brush, Yes, of course.
Speaker 12: Well, we had a labytal cross who ate like a third of the backseat of the old Commodore station wagon. Oh my goodness, hate the whole lot there.
Speaker 13: We had to put the kids.
Speaker 12: On a cushion for years.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that seat belongs to the dog now. Yeah, and he won't have any other options.
Speaker 3: That settles the old argument between the kids.
Speaker 4: I want to sit in the middle.
Speaker 3: I want to.
Speaker 4: Well, you've got no choice.
Speaker 3: Dogs sitting there, the dogs, thank you, earning one's going to Shane forward to the pet ruin.
Speaker 7: Yeah, not as e as a bat mate, but my little spoodle make my passport a day before I was going overseas.
Speaker 4: No, what did you do?
Speaker 7: I couldn't do anything, man, just like postponent to go to another month after, So watch you. Dog's not stupid. Nate wanted us to stay home, very very clever.
Speaker 4: What's your spoodle's name, Molly, Molly? How did it get access to it? Is the question, Shane.
Speaker 7: What was on top of the suitcase ready to go for in the morning, nearly flight? And meanwhile she said, well you're not going.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Shane. Dogs know, dogs know when you're going away.
Speaker 3: The minute our dog sees a suitcase, it goes absolutely coco.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and incontinent.
Speaker 2: Normally there with a dog or two. I'll tell you what it was like Indiana who just passed away completely.
Speaker 4: She was so in continent. But that was a sign that it was time, wasn't it?
Speaker 2: Anything with the noodle in it as well? Impossible to get angry at.
Speaker 5: Yespoodle moodle, yeah, poodle labodkoddle.
Speaker 4: All the noodles. Thank you, shan't. Let's go to Andrew. What did the pet ruin?
Speaker 9: Andrew, Hey, good morning guys. I've got a puppy dog. And she got into the chicken packet and got the little plastic bit, the sort of absorbent thing at the bottom of the chicken pack and ate that and then did this giant kind of half turd half on our brand new carpet that we'd put in as part of a house renovation. But that wasn't really the main problem that The issue came that as part of the renovation, we also got one of those robot vacuum cleaner, and we didn't manage to get to the vacuum cleaner at time before it kind of ran over. This horrendous message through it whole giant third tornado.
Speaker 2: What an absolute disaster. What about it?
Speaker 5: I think they're called rumors, those little things, those little auto vacs.
Speaker 2: What about it?
Speaker 5: That your room for the first time, it's its first job in your new house. Yeah, Andrew, it's like, whoa, we.
Speaker 9: Needed a new room for a.
Speaker 3: New Andrew was it was one of those little silica jel packets.
Speaker 4: Is that what it was?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 9: No, you know when you buy like a packet chicken breast and it's got that absorbent kind of it was big.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is intense.
Speaker 4: Andrew, thank you and I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry. That's amazing that Robovac had one job to make things better.
Speaker 5: Yeah, still in therapy as well. What about the little hybrid half heard, half vomit? What a combination.
Speaker 2: Jone's.
Speaker 5: I know, I know for a fact that you're a fan of the great David Beckham. I do like him, and I know that you think that he's very attractive. I need you to tell me why you think he's hot.
Speaker 4: Well I don't need to do that, do I tell you?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? We can.
Speaker 5: We can have an open and honest conversation. I'll start the guy's got beautiful hair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's got beautiful hair.
Speaker 3: Oh. If I had to put a label on it, i'd say eyes, legs.
Speaker 4: Arms, pretty much abs, yeah, cords except his voice except for.
Speaker 3: We all know, we all know the brief of David.
Speaker 2: David he looking me in the eyes. But don't you dare all turns out something else was just absolutely mind blowing for David Beckham is his nipples? What do you mean he's got perfect nipples by all reports.
Speaker 4: What do you talk so much?
Speaker 5: So the people men over in New York are getting the chop, Yeah, that's right. They're getting surgery to get their nipples to look like David's. Men are paying thousands to have their nipples reconstructed to look more like the soccer stars. And that's according to top plastic surgeons.
Speaker 3: Are you telling me that people are walking into a plastic surgeon with a picture of David Becka's nipples saying those please, I'll have a pair.
Speaker 5: One hundred percent? This is a thing people want David Beckhams nipples. That's according to Mark Everett, who runs a clinic in Manhattan, New York. Yeah, he's now carrying out around one procedure every two weeks, which involves extracting breast tissue from underneath the nipples and sewing them back up to give a small appearance. It's being driven by a trend towards wearing more tight fitting shirts, which make nipples appear more prominent. Beckham apparently has ideal nipples because they're very small, and they're arm and shaped, and they have perfect symmetry.
Speaker 2: Gorgeous nipples, aren't they just gorgeous. Look at them. They're tiny, though, when you're analyzing.
Speaker 3: I can genuinely say I've never analyzed my own nipples to rate their level of attractiveness.
Speaker 4: I just never have.
Speaker 5: If ever there was a time, let's do it we like, do you know I can do this? I can show you my nipples.
Speaker 2: See my nipple there, and just to describe this one that's quite hairy around it. But they've calmed down. But I had breast buds.
Speaker 5: What do you mean if anyone knows what breast buds are.
Speaker 4: Yes, I've got four girls.
Speaker 2: Of course, it's not overly common.
Speaker 4: To male like you were budding.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like your nipples get all swollen and they're really sore about the age of twelve or thirteen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you can't wear shirts okay.
Speaker 5: Because they're so sensitive. Yeah, but they eventually calmed down. But for a long time they were quite stretched.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So when I saw the story at David Beckham, I was like, how much.
Speaker 3: I can imagine when you're playing footy at Central Districts and the team meeting for the opposition beforehand, right, hayes, Okay, how do we get to him?
Speaker 4: I've got it? Nipple cripple.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nipple cripple gets to him.
Speaker 5: He's just hanging off the back rubbing his chests because his nipples are so stated, calm down by them.
Speaker 2: But the age of third mate really wow, tough stuff.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 5: I side notes what you can put nipples away? Thanks shirts, thank you, thank you very much. But on that I get involved in this chack. I mean Texas through a photo four two seven one five four one double six. That's the sen text Linekan's.
Speaker 3: Sitting there, this's going Why is everyone sitting there in nipples?
Speaker 4: And why these ones budding?
Speaker 12: Hazy?
Speaker 2: What breastmuss look like? Jades.
Speaker 5: We've got a bunch of kids, bunch of kids, and they've all got pretty, i'd say, consistent, strong names. Is it fair to say you didn't veer off in any strange directions?
Speaker 4: Did you deliberately?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I just on account of not wanting to get my kid bullied at cool you.
Speaker 5: Know, spot on, spot on. So what about this little story that's emerged on Reddit. I'm going to read it to you, and it involves the naming of someone's daughter. It reads, so, my twenty year old cousin had a baby girl last month, she named her something so horrific I cannot even call the baby it. She can bind two names, I said, two names, and came up with Harlotte, after her grandparents Harvey and Charlotte. She didn't tell anyone the name idea. After she was named in the papers beside my mum burst out and said, you named the baby a whore, and my cousin started screaming, we are allowed family, but holy hell, this poor child, his name is Harlotte. And if you look up what harlet is, did you know that Harlot's, to be straight to the point, is the name for a professional dirty bird, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Did you know that? Yeah, it was news to me.
Speaker 4: Haven't you ever watched any old Westerns or anything like that?
Speaker 2: No you haven't.
Speaker 4: Harlotte really yep?
Speaker 5: Okay, there you go. We have a Charlotte, but not a Harlote. Okay, we will certainly be keeping on the front of it.
Speaker 4: And also she's always a lotty to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, she is Lotti. Yeah, she absolutely is a lotty.
Speaker 5: But you've got to be careful, don't you, Particularly with when we were thinking of names for the kids. You've got to be careful as to what they mean, but also what can rhyme with the names?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yeah, do you want to give you some examples?
Speaker 5: Some names that probably just you don't even think about, but if you really get creative, kids can be same. For example, I mean, all the Janelle's out there, it's not fair. Bad smell Janelle, that's what you'll get. So sorry about that Janelle. Caitlin's as well. It's not going to work, isn't it. We go, Oh, there, she is not my mate. Kate a sept Kate rich. Of course she's everyone's mate. Rebecca, and I know so many Rebecca's, and particularly for Rebecca is a bit of a naughty person. All of a sudden, it's Rebecca, Rebecca the homewrecker.
Speaker 3: She's done nothing, She's done nothing wrong. Rebecca didn't have an affair with your husband.
Speaker 2: It's not fair.
Speaker 4: I'm down.
Speaker 5: What about Hannah. We all know a Hannah or two Hannah and Hannah the dumb spanner. Everyone knows one or two Jess. So look there's Jess, the hot mess Ruby as well as a Ruby here it works.
Speaker 2: It's a Ruby's Yeah.
Speaker 5: Ruby works here at nov Lovely girl probably doesn't do anything to listen.
Speaker 2: All of a sudden it's Ruby. Ruby smokes Adoby.
Speaker 5: Sous about that Rubes, But unfortunately as well like it applies to her, even the team here, I'm talking, Oh, no, producers, Zoey, news reader Abby, and yourself. For example, you've got toe' ZOEI. Oh yeah, that's not fair, is it? She's always on the lookout. Yeah, that's really not fair. Also you've got Scabby Abby. And then finally this is concerning for you because you've got here we go Jody. The Hody wide loady looks like a toady stealing my food for the loady. Although I don't mind Hody, And that would sound better, wasn't it, Hody and Hazy?
Speaker 4: What what the fork? What the fork?
Speaker 3: Sometimes you look at things in every day laughing what the fuk is that about? For example, when he's read Abbey steals all the forks from our kitchen here and no one can find one.
Speaker 2: You walking, You're just like, what the what the fork? Where are all the forks? Bro?
Speaker 4: Where all of the exactly right? And well I have one yesterday? How did you shake in your head?
Speaker 2: This was absolutely outrageous.
Speaker 5: So we're having a little chat about what he is Japanese culture in terms of shifting funds and now all the sort of finance stuff. It's traditionally the woman's job. And then Jodie came out with this, who does the budgeting.
Speaker 2: At your house?
Speaker 4: Husband?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: Well, because he's good at that stuff and he's a man who is very adept at a spreadsheet, and that is sexy.
Speaker 2: Is yeah, there you.
Speaker 3: Are anyone, if you're a bloke and you can use excel, I probably want to jump in.
Speaker 14: Wow wow and let the fork stand by it, because I think the actual croux of that is when your partner does things for you that genuinely or she knows that you hate doing that is a real turn on.
Speaker 4: Ah, it's not so much.
Speaker 3: It's not so much the facts and figures and then the numbers side of things and the spreadsheet side of things. It's more that he takes that off my plate and does it for me. He'll got an account for hours and hours so I don't have to worry about a tax return.
Speaker 4: So good.
Speaker 5: So I don't understand how they get your blood flow and gets you a hot and bothered in a.
Speaker 3: Yeah it does because it's your partner making sure that you're happy, because they know how disinterested you are in all things financed?
Speaker 5: Are you saying that when Greg turns out, when he comes out of the shower and he's holding his tow but he's not holding if you know what I mean, that doesn't impression you.
Speaker 2: How was that not impressive?
Speaker 11: Wiley does the helicopter, but.
Speaker 5: If he turns up, he's like, oh, by the way, I've budgeted for the next year. I've done the spreadsheet and I've taken a laundry out and Jodie's like, take.
Speaker 4: Me from your exactly how it wrongs.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you ladies are confusing.
Speaker 4: Okay, we're not confusing. It's pretty straightforward, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Girls, Absolutely, like said the helicopter.
Speaker 14: This is the.
Speaker 3: Difference between men and women right here, right now. So if you've got something that you well, no, former partner'm.
Speaker 15: Very rude, but no, this is very much a thing, little mundane things that your partners do for.
Speaker 2: You that hello very much.
Speaker 15: Come over here, my ex I use I always have bobby pins always, and anyone who wears bobby pins.
Speaker 4: Every days know you lose them everywhere.
Speaker 15: Yes, my ex us to collect them off the carpet and put them on the bedside table. For me, that's a big cue, jump your bones, et cetera.
Speaker 4: That is really nice, it is, but we still hate him.
Speaker 2: Little George. It's nice.
Speaker 4: It's a nice gesture. Please learn something by the I'm notes.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about that.
Speaker 4: Okay, produce.
Speaker 16: I will preface this and say that this happens so very rarely. But when Michael loads the dish washer, not only loads the dish washer, but loads it correctly so that everything will get clean and no bowls are upside down, so they collect with water off, stunning. And also just to add to that, like they don't leave little bits of lettuce or to clog.
Speaker 4: Up the filter.
Speaker 2: But that's what the that's what it's not.
Speaker 3: It's not the filter for it.
Speaker 4: Why do I have a feeling?
Speaker 3: News reader, Abby's going to have a whole list, get you all hot and bothered.
Speaker 10: On the domestic front, obviously, the General and I have just started seeing each other.
Speaker 11: Yeah but yeah, hello darling.
Speaker 10: The one thing that really gets me, you know, is when he just starts the washing off his own back.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 11: He likes to wear suits.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so yeah, when he goes and starts the washing. I just a'm like, hello, I mean he's a security peacock.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's gotta wear a suit manning the door.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, I didn't I didn't see that the general. I don't think if the top of operator does his own launder and stuff.
Speaker 11: I mean, though, is he doing it? Because it's only a new thing. Who knows. We'll see if it continues.
Speaker 2: So true, it's a genuine thing.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 3: Those domestic things that your partner does that get you all hot and bothered aren't necessarily sexual.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 5: Right, Okay, blokes take note. Do you know what if you're a bloke and if you've got one as well, I mean, I'm in a very interesting situation in my life where I have a five year old to three year old and a five month old.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I'll tell you what.
Speaker 5: We're getting to the stage where I think, what's turning me on about my wife?
Speaker 2: What her existing really doing some things for me?
Speaker 4: So true?
Speaker 7: What the hork?
Speaker 4: What the hork?
Speaker 2: Yes, we're talking about domestic turn ons.
Speaker 3: This morning, speaking of things that feel good in a weird sort of way. So those things that your partner does for you, and.
Speaker 4: They're not necessarily sexual, they're not goodness me. They get you in the mood.
Speaker 5: Because you revealed that's your beautiful husband Greg. When he does a spreadsheet for you, well, I'll tell you what that gets you all hot and bolid Next thing, you know, kids are staying over at grandmask.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, wonders, oven goes babes.
Speaker 4: I paid your car registration.
Speaker 5: I guess what just budgeted for the next twelve months, and chapters like take me in your arms.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Nikita. Good morning, Nakita. How are you going?
Speaker 12: I'm an all good morning, How are you good?
Speaker 4: Watch the fork get you going? Even though it's just a domestic chore. What is it?
Speaker 12: Well, it seems.
Speaker 14: Really little bit.
Speaker 12: I bought a new house, and it's part of buying a new house was that I'm far being could buy a copy machine.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh yeah, it's good.
Speaker 12: So every morning, while I'm getting ready for work, he's off in the kitchen getting my lunch ready for work, my coffee. The radio is on. He's putting listening to this right now.
Speaker 5: Oh what an absolute peaches.
Speaker 3: What's his name? Nikita? En r Terrence Terrence is. Terrence is in the kitchen just whispering this to himself.
Speaker 4: Mess press set again.
Speaker 2: You know, I bet you he looks like George Clooney.
Speaker 12: Yeah, he's got the sole happy look, going so well.
Speaker 3: Down terror Heavenly Karence knows exactly where his bread's buttered.
Speaker 4: You know, let's go to Jess. What are those things that get you going? Jess?
Speaker 12: Hi, good morning for me? When my husband notices that dog, Karen? Does it imprompt you midweek?
Speaker 4: Back?
Speaker 16: Yes?
Speaker 2: We love that Jesse.
Speaker 5: Do you reckon he knows what it's doing to you? Or do you keep that to yourself and just sort of let it to arise on a special occasion Given the.
Speaker 12: Frequency it occurs, I don't think he's tweaked.
Speaker 13: Yes.
Speaker 3: So we're teaching men something this morning. This is amazing, Eliza, Hello, Hey, how are you good?
Speaker 4: What gets the blood flowing? So to speak?
Speaker 13: So we have a beautiful golde Retriever named Boulder who has to do her business are like one am every night? Yeah, so whenever he just doesn't even ask me, gets up, hates her out. It's just, oh, it's so attractive because I don't have to wake up at one am, Peter.
Speaker 3: Don't you think, Eliza, There's nothing worse than when you wake up in the middle of the night and you're like, I physically have to get out of bed and let the dog out to do its business.
Speaker 4: It's the worst feeling.
Speaker 13: I love her, but at one am I just love her.
Speaker 9: That little bit less.
Speaker 13: Yes, yeah, however, but he just does it and it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: And it's so attractive, so true. There you go, especial and Lowe was getting a little out of hand.
Speaker 4: Georgie, watch yours doll.
Speaker 13: So I work, I'm a shift worker, and my beautiful partner will use my pillow because my pillow is obviously much better than his when I'm away. But every single time when I come back, he's put a fresh pillow case on it and it still smells like beautiful linen. And I love that because I obviously wash my hair more than he does. And big pick of approval.
Speaker 4: That is so thoughtful and delicious.
Speaker 2: Isn't it? Isn't that I don't even know? That's bad? Is this?
Speaker 3: You don't know where your linen cupboard is?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: But also I think when not in my single days, i'd probably be rocking a pillow with no pillow cas for.
Speaker 2: A long time.
Speaker 4: And was it? Was it all yellow too?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 11: Extremely, hellow, you're disgusting.
Speaker 4: I want to I don't want to.
Speaker 11: Carrol wants nothing to.
Speaker 4: Do with horses.
Speaker 11: Don't need linen though.
Speaker 3: That's true because yes, well, hey Ashlyn, how are you doing?
Speaker 13: Good morning? I'm doing well.
Speaker 4: How are you good? What gets you going?
Speaker 14: So my part is pretty good all round.
Speaker 9: He's really fighting the patriarchy.
Speaker 3: Norm But when he cleans the roof gutters like kiss, that is something I will never be doing. Yes, Like when he's pulling the leaves out, it's like he's essentially like kissing your neck.
Speaker 2: What a guy? And so what happened? What happens from there? Ashan? I don't want to get who are too detail and personal?
Speaker 5: Like are you storing it? Does he know what it does to you? Or you just sort of keep it to yourself.
Speaker 9: Look, I'll just say they're not the only gutters.
Speaker 5: Yes, actually that is exactly what we're.
Speaker 4: Talking aboutout what you were fishing for?
Speaker 2: I don't know what I was fishing for.
Speaker 5: Goodness, gracious, there is a solid message in all of this, I as well for the guys out there get working on your domestic duties.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 5: What I've always wondered is the particular types of music that you listen to whether that sort of determines what sort of person you are like, if there's some kind of link with your personality music preferences, And it turns out it is, thanks to a study done by the New York Post, multiple studies have revealed the personality traits linked with various music genres, and when you think about it, probably makes sense, doesn't It sure does so. This particular piece of research look at eighty thousand music fans and fifty famous musicians, and the fans were then asked to give personality ratings for the public person of each artist. Those who enjoy top forty songs are more likely to be an agreeable person okay, just sort of bubb.
Speaker 4: Along, just happy people who like pop.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And while you'd probably expect the people who listen to extremely heavy metal about violence to be precisely that, it turns out that they are no more likely to be violent themselves, and they just find pure.
Speaker 2: Joy in the music.
Speaker 4: Okay, really, here's.
Speaker 2: Some interesting stats though.
Speaker 5: The study revealed that psychopaths are more likely to enjoy retro rap, including songs classic songs like Eminem this song in particular Lose Yourself, but also no dignity.
Speaker 2: This song is psychopath It's starting to make complete sense now, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Not really?
Speaker 5: The study also found that people who enjoyed sea As to Titanium and the Knacks My Sharona were the least likely to be psychopathic. And that makes so much sense. It's ka, you're just a fun guy. He's a fun person. If you like My Sharona And guess what Titanium South Australian represents. Of course you like it. You're a good, non psychopathic person.
Speaker 4: It's good, isn't it.
Speaker 3: This is just to like get you up and about I can achieve anything.
Speaker 5: I can run through a brick wall type vibe, big time, big time, no psychopathic vibes about that. This isn't part of the study. It's my own study that if you like this particular song though on the web, it turns out you're just a flat out dirty bird.
Speaker 4: Now that's a job.
Speaker 2: That's a joke. That's a joke, jobs, terrible job. It's a redemption to it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because the feedback from last week were raw honest, brutal and really confronting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was, it was. I mean the common thing was be better, so better. So I've poked the bear with.
Speaker 3: Me because now I'm just going to go to one hundred and it's still a really dirty one.
Speaker 5: And the news read to Abby, who is just the absolute virtue, so in this space is going to accept not feedback like that.
Speaker 11: So I cried.
Speaker 10: I cried all last week. I got home and just bulled my eyes out.
Speaker 2: And that was before the joke.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and my parents sat me down and said, Abby, for God's sake, to be better.
Speaker 11: People of Adelaide have spoken, Yeah.
Speaker 4: We need you, Yeah, we need you in this space to excel.
Speaker 5: All right, all right, ladies, it's on ass to be better this time around. Do you want me to kick things off?
Speaker 1: You go?
Speaker 2: And then here we go, here we go. Hey, what did the elephant say to the naked man?
Speaker 4: What did he say? It's cute?
Speaker 5: But can it pick up peanuts? I have no idea what it means. I have no idea what that joke.
Speaker 3: That's gone.
Speaker 10: I'm next, That's all right, Okay. A mum and her son were sitting in the living room and the son says to the mum, Hey, mum, I know like I'm a boy, but did you want a girl or a boy? And she replies, honey, I just wanted a BackRub.
Speaker 4: It's good.
Speaker 5: Who else has been in that space? Put your hand up? Pull my hands and not up?
Speaker 2: The only mom with kids?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, you ready? So hazy and abby.
Speaker 3: Three women are sitting on a park bench, so a man in a trench coat comes up and he flushes them.
Speaker 4: I believe that that's crazy.
Speaker 3: The first woman had a stroke, killed over, the second woman had a stroke, and the third woman couldn't quite reach.
Speaker 2: Understand. So what's happening here?
Speaker 16: Well, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Is this particular type of stroke contagious?
Speaker 4: What's odd?
Speaker 10: Body goes back?
Speaker 11: You've won this week? That was a good one.
Speaker 4: I've been cooped up all morning in the house. I just needed to get that out.
Speaker 2: And apparently that's an original you wrote that