Speaker 1: Apologie Production.
Speaker 2: Welcome to She Rises, Freaky Friday, Go Secrets, Horror, scandal, Mysterious Wild. For those of you here are new here and you haven't listened to a Freaky Friday episode, we share your anonymous stories, horror stories, X story, scandal stories, anything that is really edgy to talk about, and then maybe you don't have many people to talk about with.
Speaker 1: Bring it in.
Speaker 3: It's all anonymous. We cannot see who has written this in. There is no way for us to find out. You can find the link in our Instagram bio or in the description box below. Anything creepy, anything you would take to the grave, Bring it in and we're going to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're going to get your our most honest, unfiltered, unsolicited advice from Stephanie and Tachiana, our alter egos who really get straight to the point and are very.
Speaker 3: Bold in their opinion.
Speaker 1: They do all right, take it away. What's Today's.
Speaker 2: I used to work at a childcare center, and as soon as you entered, there was always a sense of feeling really heavy, bad energy.
Speaker 3: Oh previously the.
Speaker 2: Center used to be an orphanage many many years back. I recently found out that a child had actually passed away. At the childcare center. Oh my god, there were often things going missing. You could hear children crying when there was no one at the center. What And one night we were working on something and all you could hear was little footsteps running around and children's noises.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, God, sachey.
Speaker 1: Mind you.
Speaker 2: This was all after hours, there was no one there. One night I was closing and I was all alone. All I could hear was someone running behind me. And I turned and all I could see was a little boy standing behind the door in one of the rooms, looking at me. I ran for my life and I never went to that workplace ever again.
Speaker 1: She quit, she quit done. Oh wow, that is so creepy. That's so creepy. I fully believe that. Oh Oh my goodness, me too.
Speaker 3: Wow and odd even to know that there's that eerie feeling like I wonder if other mothers feel that when they drop their kids off.
Speaker 1: Oh, that place needs to be saged on.
Speaker 2: Anything to do with children and anything to do with paranormal activity.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's your thing.
Speaker 2: Breaks me out, Yeah, freaks me out.
Speaker 1: I'm really intrigued by it. I'm scared of it.
Speaker 3: But I'm also really intrigued by it, like it really interests me, Like, wow, that's fascinating that shit happens.
Speaker 2: Oh, you don't get scared of it.
Speaker 3: No, And I feel like if I was to pass away, I'd like fly over Steve, like, hello, I'm here, Do.
Speaker 1: You miss me?
Speaker 3: Because I missed you?
Speaker 1: Going anywhere? It's so good. I can't agree with me that easy. No, not at all.
Speaker 3: I would hope if like anyone close to me would pass away, they would come and visit me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But when it's eerie like this and it's not someone that you know, if it's not someone that you know, or it's not family and it's just some little boy, it's like.
Speaker 3: Does that little book have good intentions? Is it?
Speaker 1: But he can't hurt you, you can't do anything right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's just the thought. I think it's more the mental game, yes, because you buy yourself too.
Speaker 3: You're by yourself.
Speaker 2: It's the unknown. You know that somebody has died there, and then you see a little boy standing behind a door, like, why is he standing behind a door?
Speaker 3: Why is he not now in the open?
Speaker 1: Is he's scared? Said by himself? He's scared?
Speaker 3: Oh stop no compassion. You're a stranger in his environment where you passed, and he's like, oh, that makes me sad for me the boy, I don't think he's there to scare you were like you. If it was an adult, I'll be like, oh, big torment in the whole way.
Speaker 1: Yeah shit, run yeah my little boy. Holy crap, that is so creepy.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I just I can't have trauma from that stuff.
Speaker 3: I can't believe they can even hear little Chinese foot says, have you seen this stuff on TikTok lately?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I must have got targeted once watched one and then now my algorithm happens to the best of us.
Speaker 1: It's like the children in the tunnels Noah.
Speaker 3: Apparently it's in the UK and in Russia and a couple other places where it's underground tunnels and you'll be walking down the street or there's certain houses they can hear.
Speaker 1: Kids screaming for help.
Speaker 3: Apparently it's a part of the big pedophile ring and where they put the children, sell.
Speaker 1: Them off, ship them away, stare them.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And like this woman was like, I can hear children in my house. I can hear them underground. I don't know how to access them, who can help me? All these comments like, oh my god, this has been going on for years. I live here, I live here.
Speaker 1: This happens too. I can hear them. What the fuck? It's like full tunnels underground.
Speaker 2: That makes me so anxious. How this is less you would feel though. It's one thing to hear somebody experience it, it's another thing to hear that and feel like you're going fucking insane.
Speaker 1: I know, and not being able to help them.
Speaker 2: That's so terrifying.
Speaker 1: Fuck this shit happens in the world like it makes me sick. It does get sucked down in the rabbit hole sometimes I just feel so helpless.
Speaker 3: It's a big one, that one too. It's a multi billion dollar industry, which is so mestardusting. Yeah, if you have a story that's creepy, raunchy, sexy, you haven't total soul, But you need to tell someone it in because we want to hear about it. And also, please give lots of context, because if you just write a couple of sentences, it's just not enough for us to have an opinion. You'll going to do a whole episode on We are getting a lot more advice submissions in for our Tuesday episode.
Speaker 1: We need We'll fring you Fridays, so anything, bring it in.
Speaker 3: We love to hear it.
Speaker 1: Thanks joining else, We'll see you on Monday. Bye bye