Speaker 1: Favorite time of the week.
Speaker 2: Me and my partner adopted a beautiful dog from the town.
Speaker 3: I cooked a roast beech. First time.
Speaker 4: Birthday? You cooked a roast fish. La.
Speaker 3: It's just another milestone Monday.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to your family and friends.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen. Big or small? What did you achieve this weekend?
Speaker 4: Let's do it? Zev in Blackburn, Good morning, Good morning? What did you do for the first time?
Speaker 1: I met someone with the same name as me?
Speaker 4: Zev? Is that your full name or is that a shortened version of the my full name?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: My gosh? And how old are you? Zev? Can I ask? I'm fourteen? And how old was the other Zev that you met? He was the same age as me. I was playing against him in basketball? Wobody? And is it a name that you like? Are so proud that no one else has the same name? Did it disappoint you when you met someone with the same name? It felt a bit weird because I kept calling out his name.
Speaker 1: Do you know what it means? Eev?
Speaker 3: You know it means a wolf?
Speaker 1: Oh, so you might get this reference.
Speaker 4: But he must have been born during the Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Speaker 2: He imagine back in the day him trying to find the little plastic number plate at Grannie Maze with his.
Speaker 3: Custom one also have to have custom fourteen.
Speaker 4: I don't think Grannie Maids was the thing in the He's fourteen.
Speaker 1: Have you heard of Lava Lamb?
Speaker 4: He was born in here, twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've heard of Lava Lambs.
Speaker 4: No, what year were you born? I was born in twenty twelve and Grannie Mace wasn't a thing. Granny Maiz was like nineteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what's New York came back? How a revival?
Speaker 4: We should bring it back?
Speaker 1: God, I had some great stuff in there. Always want to buy the hat present.
Speaker 4: I think I bought my dad one of those for Father's Day.
Speaker 1: Once the holders. Yeah, obviously for coffee of course.
Speaker 3: Hello Nikki, welcome to Milestone Monday. What's your master?
Speaker 1: I ran a half marathon yesterday, but the Mother's Day?
Speaker 4: Oh that deserves a round of applause. Now, Nikki, how did we pull up today? Are we walking? Okay? At the moment, I am yeh. Got to go get your legs in those boots, get some deep heat.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, well done, Nikki. That's a huge achievement.
Speaker 3: Nikki did you wear your medal around town. Yeah. My daughter took me to breakfast because she did it as well, and six of us had our medals.
Speaker 4: You can wear that all day, oh year. Did you feel amazing when you cross the finish line? Because I did one once and as soon as I finished, everyone was like, do you want to go again? And I was like, I never, ever, ever, I want to do that again. And you've never done it again, Nikki, do you want to do another one?
Speaker 3: Well, apparently it's going to become a tradition and we're doing it every year.
Speaker 1: All traditions are good question. Stupid question. But half marathon talked to me.
Speaker 4: How many caves twenty one four marathons forty two, twenty one point five or twenty.
Speaker 1: One point a couple of scary in Brisbane? Fun run?
Speaker 4: Fun, that's a fun run.
Speaker 1: There was nothing fun about it. I'll give you the hot tip.
Speaker 4: No. Yeah, the half marathon, I actually thought I was going to die.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I find it as fun as breakfast.
Speaker 4: After the run, I thought I hand on heart at one point thought I'm going to die on Punt Road. I think it was St Kilda Road actually.
Speaker 1: And then the run will be for you when you.
Speaker 3: When you finish on the MCG.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Crystal.
Speaker 4: The fan get this little burst of energy when you see the MCG and you run onto it. I was like, I don't have a burst of energy left.
Speaker 3: You're just like, but don't put myself.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't be good around.
Speaker 4: The die on the MCG SAE. That would ruin it for everybody on.
Speaker 1: Some of the streets around Richmond. I don' think it would stand out.
Speaker 4: No, it blended early good morning, good morning, what you do For the first time, I went and saw Catsie and waited out, so I didn't got that autograph. Okay, talk to me about it. Sounds like Chest of a Hall looked amazing. Did you go inside or you were just part of that enormous crab that were waiting outside the door? I did both, Oh my gosh, and the girls came out and signed autographs for everyone. Yeah.
Speaker 3: They seemed pretty They seem pretty cool, in genuine and very popular.
Speaker 4: Do you have a favorite I love Megan?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Actually, look, it was only a thirty minute show and it was like there were hundreds of people at the.
Speaker 3: Front, little gallipops.
Speaker 4: Oh the world's gone mad for Cat's Eye Clubber in gaggery when I say Pinky's up for cat's eye? Is that right? Ellie? Get pinkies up?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 4: What is Ellie? What do you say?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 4: Pinkies up? Pinky up, pinky pinky up. Yeah it's a different song, but yeah, same band.
Speaker 3: We sound elderly.
Speaker 4: I knew about pinky find you you know what? There are a lot of dads there with their daughters. Yeah, yeah, it was really cute. Pinky up, pinky up in there it is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, look at that.
Speaker 4: Go to the top, jays on that were you looking right now? You're putting cats here?
Speaker 1: I didn't know there's this?
Speaker 4: Is this?
Speaker 1: This whouldn't be good for our heart? Right? Cool?
Speaker 4: I love it?
Speaker 1: Heart right up? That's what it is. Times guys, hell, how are you another girlly pop?
Speaker 3: Hey, we're so good? Matilda?
Speaker 4: Do you like CATSI, Matilda? Do you like catsie? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Pinky up?
Speaker 3: Hey, Matilda? How old are your first?
Speaker 1: Things?
Speaker 4: First?
Speaker 3: Are your big girl? What's your milestone?
Speaker 4: I'm speaking in the microphone at assembly in my school. Were you nervous? No? What did you have to talk about in the microphone? Abound my mom? Oh and tell us what you love about your mom. Now do it on the radio as well. I love I love my mom because she's kind. Oh I bet she's proud of you, Matilda. Yeah, mother's say thank you you're sweet child, child.
Speaker 3: That he's a sweet child.
Speaker 4: Some good thank you sweet.
Speaker 2: Because I've been to a couple of school assemblies because the kids have to host them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little lesson in my technique.
Speaker 4: Oh sorry, broadcast. Why don't you vo.
Speaker 1: Here? Hello? Ever welcomes and they need to mentoring.
Speaker 4: Volunteer your time and get down to the school and help them out.
Speaker 2: I set up the podcast studio for them. I built and set up a whole little podcast studio for.
Speaker 4: Your old You've never built a thing in your life.
Speaker 1: I put the plugs together, we plugged in together.
Speaker 4: PowerPoint. Wow.
Speaker 3: What a man, extensionly, what a man.
Speaker 4: What a man, What a mighty good man.
Speaker 1: Pick up for the podcast studio.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I love cats. I thank you, Ja Slauren and Clint feeling good. Lauren and Clan on the socials,