Speaker 1: Hello, working on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello, Oh, DJ Jizzy, do you.
Speaker 3: Have one of those wild party? Not it's on the weekend.
Speaker 2: No, not a dj G.
Speaker 4: I was hosting a Bengalo.
Speaker 3: That's what I meant. One of those weird parties.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's absolutely weird party.
Speaker 3: How was Where was it?
Speaker 4: It was in our regular venue, one seventy Russell. Okay, billboards.
Speaker 1: It's going down Frankston launching.
Speaker 3: In twenty first century.
Speaker 2: Yes, and Frankston.
Speaker 3: Is it actually at twenty first century?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, I didn't know what you have Revolving Dance and Frankston.
Speaker 2: No, it's in the peer band Room.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I've never been there.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's would be one of those huge pub venues.
Speaker 4: No, I think it's a live music venue. It looks pretty big because it holds more people than our venue in the city does. So they launched it as like a secondary Victorian sold at two shows, sold out before we've even done it.
Speaker 3: There. Do you do two shows like back to No No.
Speaker 4: Two shows on this Saturday one? I think the next one is July. So they're event act to Lynch two more because people want to go. They don't even know what it is.
Speaker 3: Do you have shares in this business?
Speaker 1: No, you should.
Speaker 3: You should do a competing one, like a.
Speaker 4: Couple of people have tried at home. People who have worked for Bingo Loka have tried to set up another type of bingo and didn't go down too well.
Speaker 1: What do you mean, like send someone around the Yeah, we should do that.
Speaker 3: We need to do it. Jason Lawrence.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, maybe we do heads down, thumbs up.
Speaker 5: I still love that game.
Speaker 3: It sort of doesn't have the same outcome. We can't do all night.
Speaker 1: What about words with Jason Lauren? Like and we do words with friends. Everyone gets boosed and does words with friends. It's not bad, hay.
Speaker 4: Or we could just do bingo loco.
Speaker 1: Well no, no, no we can't.
Speaker 6: It's got Jason Lawrence Bingo's Lauren and J's and Jason lauren z bingold bingo, Bongo yo bingo.
Speaker 1: You know you know bingo.
Speaker 3: No, we're not making money and we have.
Speaker 1: Different yea, we need love that.
Speaker 3: Jason Lawrence and.
Speaker 4: I can't be involved. I contractually can't be involved, but I can only work for one's.
Speaker 5: A different name.
Speaker 3: They've got you on a non compete. Yeah, how long you can't work what's buyout. I think it's just I don't know forever.
Speaker 2: I think it's just as long as Bingo.
Speaker 3: There's a new rule that elbows bringing in compete if you earn under a certain amount.
Speaker 4: That while you work for Bingo, you can't work for another competing Bingo business.
Speaker 1: How much we're doing you know, or I think we're going to get on a different game.
Speaker 3: Gaming can go is like it's easy to play, I.
Speaker 1: Know, but imagine like everyone's boozed and the word comes up on the screen. You've got to guess what the word is.
Speaker 2: You could just do that. Loz live anymore.
Speaker 7: I think it's canceled.
Speaker 3: I think is like the idea of.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll not hang man, we just do words. Yeah, we're just friends.
Speaker 3: It's words with us, words with us.
Speaker 4: We're playing taboo last night.
Speaker 1: Is it the mom where you have to lie?
Speaker 4: No, it's like thirty seconds when you've got a word you have to describe, but they give you a list of five words you can't say in the description. Ah, very good, very fun.
Speaker 1: I love a good games.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, it's so fun.
Speaker 1: You like your games?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 6: Yeah, But I'm I'm very competitive when it comes to scrabble.
Speaker 5: We should do games. I come code names.
Speaker 1: I never understood how to play. It seems like a lot of work.
Speaker 5: It's fun. Yeah, which one code names?
Speaker 3: I don't know how that one works.
Speaker 5: It's kind of like taboo.
Speaker 7: You can't say the bomb word, but you kind of need to guess what each other are thinking.
Speaker 5: And if you say the same.
Speaker 6: Word, would be good at that because we read each other.
Speaker 1: We're starting your business. We're taking on Bengo local.
Speaker 3: It's called jas Lauren y gen Z and Clint Bingo.
Speaker 1: Okay that is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, wells had a non compete.
Speaker 1: Jazz can't, but can.
Speaker 3: My brother?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: How many did you get on the weekend? How many people?
Speaker 1: No? No, it's just sold out Frankston twice. It hasn't even been launching in franks And this Saturday. Wow that wild for you loose.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm actually very much looking for.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to take extra dildos.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you be a hero down there.
Speaker 2: Okay, can you explain why there's some sex toys? Just so people don't think that I'm weird for bringing that up?
Speaker 1: Do you still have a shipping container for Yeah?
Speaker 4: We're getting low there though, so we need to order in more from to.
Speaker 1: Turn around and you almost get the same type.
Speaker 2: They give me any clue, how were you? I'm well again, really busy week?
Speaker 1: Do you have to do a host challenge this weekend on the Today Show?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: It was a quiz those are you smarter than a fifth grader? We was, you know, we always let the fifth.
Speaker 1: See I reckon you go the other way. I would imagine you're winning and then look at the kickout you shake. That didn't you anyway? But coming up on weekends.
Speaker 2: Today, you thought you're going to come in here.
Speaker 4: We're going to let you in.
Speaker 5: Now that's good.
Speaker 2: What were the questions.
Speaker 1: To be up there when we gave wee those trips at the other radio stay? Was it a room for the people who just missed out on the trip to New York? Book?
Speaker 3: I thought they were going to actually burn me at the steak.
Speaker 1: They looked, surely we're going to get the trip joke, right, surely.
Speaker 3: We all get a trip.
Speaker 1: And I was.
Speaker 3: I just started and I was like, oh, yeah, I don't know. We gave the.
Speaker 2: American Yeah, it was jerk chicken. My people were the pizza jo I thought it was the jerk. I think I got because I was meant to send my people to Cancu.
Speaker 1: She got.
Speaker 2: Let's like my trip should have won because it was the most outrageously popular when it came to the phones.
Speaker 1: Was it not.
Speaker 3: Time the girl chose the final door?
Speaker 2: Remember she did?
Speaker 6: She wanted to go to Miami, Miami, because you wanted to Miami, bitch.
Speaker 3: She wanted to go to Moorland, Miami in a new house.
Speaker 1: I've got my drilling your car.
Speaker 2: I mean for a new house? Say that.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'll have your sister.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry, what about me?
Speaker 3: I'll have gen Z have us over for a games?
Speaker 1: Yes, very gaming.
Speaker 2: Skates don't not mine, so I'll get some.
Speaker 1: You want to bury my drill? What are you doing?
Speaker 4: I need to make a table or to I think gen Z does not need a drill. I think gen Z needs a screw gun.
Speaker 2: You have a screw gun, screw gun drill drilling?
Speaker 1: You use a drill.
Speaker 5: Tips, because a screw driver takes years.
Speaker 4: It's an electric screwdrivering like tables and chairs.
Speaker 1: And do you need me to build it?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, skits just get there.
Speaker 5: I don't want them in my house so quick. I ad to.
Speaker 3: Build over to super he need build it, but.
Speaker 5: I'm happy with that.
Speaker 1: Have you got to do like a flat packed ship? Yeah, a chef.
Speaker 5: Because we haven't got much storage.
Speaker 1: Metal ship, metal ships. They're a fucking night there.
Speaker 5: You're the one building it.
Speaker 1: So the table it's just shave.
Speaker 4: It's just a couple of legs on another piece of wood.
Speaker 5: I can't lift anything heavy sheds.
Speaker 3: Did you just scratch your head like you had knits?
Speaker 7: Oh my god?
Speaker 5: Did anyone really was grumbling?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Sometimes at Channel nine when they go my hair well in Sydney, the girls in Sydney when they're doing my hair, they put this spray in it, like sea sea salts. It's nice, and then they'll do a double blow wave it out, not blow waving yours, but once in a middle they'll dry with the blow dry and then and then they'll give you a little headscra as opposed to a massage. It's quite amazing.
Speaker 1: Love that question question. The sea salt. Yeah, spray put in my head. That's not for styling, is.
Speaker 2: It Isn't It just for a bit of texture, But it does kind of like from it up a little bit, because it's just makes it firm.
Speaker 1: I'm in the market for a new hair product. Like I'm off the clay.
Speaker 2: I use a product called Evo E v O Cassius.
Speaker 1: That's what. It's like. A paste.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a clay.
Speaker 1: It's very good. It's got to be a grit in it. Clay sometimes can the hair together or you need to rub it into your hands.
Speaker 4: Warm and clay, also known as.
Speaker 3: The boxer Muhammad Ali's correct.
Speaker 7: Ev You guys can dye my hair and cut it if you like. I need it to be done.
Speaker 4: Offer that up hair is something.
Speaker 1: Short?
Speaker 5: Well, I'm not going to cut it off.
Speaker 1: For you.
Speaker 5: Some bangs maybe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you look cute things. When I first moved, bangs is like.
Speaker 5: Like a little fringe.
Speaker 7: I had little ones when I moved last year, a.
Speaker 4: Little one, little gen z.
Speaker 3: Little You must.
Speaker 2: Evo that's it.
Speaker 1: That's good good natural. Okay, what do you mean natural? What's it's like from the ground?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, you like my conversation.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna big online order.
Speaker 5: No, I love ordering online. That's all I know.
Speaker 4: You Actually you get the real good stuff in bibershops.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you know what with that online stuff? I just find that delivery date thing is just a bit skewy full ship. Like, for instance, I ordered my sister a birthday present, which you were you helped me with the other day, and I'm still waiting for it. And it's spoiler alert. It's a vulture.
Speaker 4: It's what are they waiting for it to?
Speaker 2: No, it's it's a nice voulture that comes into tin.
Speaker 1: I think just before we finish, can ask one question because I like, I honestly don't know the answer to this and I don't want to cause drama. We have an open fireplace in our front room, right, an open fireplace, like a real one. Really, I was going to mount a television above it.
Speaker 3: It depends what it is.
Speaker 1: So a gas I've mounted one above a gaslace.
Speaker 3: From an open fireplace can run right, Dad.
Speaker 2: To come around. He needs to give.
Speaker 1: Not the place for.
Speaker 6: There'd be things you have to do because you can't run. Wise, is it break?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. It's like I don't want to drill into the chimney.
Speaker 2: It's a chimney fully functioning.
Speaker 1: Well, that's my second question. I need to get a chimney.
Speaker 6: It hasn't been used for ages, and then you could have possibles living.
Speaker 2: That they might have actually closed it you can close your chimney and it's just a fake fireplace chimney swe chimney, and they're both fake.
Speaker 1: You're not going to use them at all.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 6: Some people don't, so they close them because the cold air comes through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's close forever you reopen it. It's like a sectomy. You can but you can reopen it.
Speaker 7: But go through a chimney into your house, gets into Santa Claus. Oh, thank god, I'd have a chimney question.
Speaker 3: But something new are like gas five places. It looks like a big chimney. It's like a little flute.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, I don't have a fireplace.
Speaker 3: Sweet set your back, can I what do you mean to get the chimney sweep?
Speaker 6: Think it's that much, But it depends if they might get there and go, oh you're all good, and they just do a little guys movies.
Speaker 3: If you were wise, you wouldn't question google.
Speaker 7: Outdoor fireplace on aesthetic grass fake grass?
Speaker 3: No, No, I wouldn't fake.
Speaker 1: But you could put tiles, get tiled.
Speaker 6: And then you sit it on to about do you mean like a fire pit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, of the things that stand.
Speaker 6: One of those flooring, like a tile flooring over because the plastic would You've.
Speaker 1: Got to be very careful of the members. If they fly, you need a fireplace. You can put a thing over it, cover it because if the embers get the plastic grass.
Speaker 3: You know what, it's prices house on the weekend. Going there. They're very helpful. They'll help you out very well.
Speaker 2: Talk about the boo yeah?
Speaker 5: Is that a tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Jo?
Speaker 3: I think we're a bit like.
Speaker 2: Carl Stevenavic's got the laboobo? Do you know about the Labooba.
Speaker 4: Let's let's just just quickly selling chimney cleaning.
Speaker 5: From just.
Speaker 7: Then.
Speaker 3: If you've got something, it's a big job.
Speaker 1: Job Jace Rage from one hundred and forty to three hundred.
Speaker 2: Clint, just quickly so we can talk about this tomorrow and potentially replay this so we don't have to well, not just quickly. I'm just going to raise it la boo boo. Have you seen them? No?
Speaker 1: You feel like I've seen them popping up around like they're like a cabbage.
Speaker 5: Patch doll, m cabbage patch.
Speaker 2: Do you not know what a cabbage patch dollar is?
Speaker 5: Cabbage patch kids?
Speaker 1: Have you heard of Teddy Rucks?
Speaker 5: Cabbage patch the clothing store?
Speaker 1: No? No, that's pumpkin.
Speaker 2: Patchenz is gen Z. I mean, that's just ugly. What are you doing with it?
Speaker 1: Have you heard of booboo of who?
Speaker 2: Yeah s, let's cut out some of the work.
Speaker 3: Like I'll talk about it tomorrow, but we spoke about the podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm not play all right, we'll talk about Boo bo.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow now, and we don't talk about it on the show Boo Boo.
Speaker 1: Okay, we must go going. We need to get home.
Speaker 5: I need some breakfasts. Everybody