Speaker 1: Welcome to the Daily Telegraph and our OL podcast. And he's back, baby, Buzzy boy, welcome back.
Speaker 2: Well some people did the partners have?
Speaker 1: Some have not?
Speaker 2: All with fans demand well where have you been?
Speaker 3: I've had a little break. My shoulders can't aren't strong.
Speaker 2: Enough to carry me. Have you been listening?
Speaker 3: I've had a few buyers.
Speaker 4: He would not.
Speaker 1: Have listen, David Ricky, everyone welcome.
Speaker 4: He would not have listened to five seconds of it.
Speaker 2: Back into a couple of graps right now.
Speaker 3: Last time I was on a podcast with you, you weren't raiding Madge at all.
Speaker 4: It was a mess, wasn't the right fit?
Speaker 3: May just bring a wrapper thumb for him, a state of origin job and you you start sucking after and try and get the drop on the.
Speaker 4: Don't however, Yeah, it was a mess at the Tigers, but it's the right for the Blues.
Speaker 3: I'll say something here. I'll give you to a tip. It's very very important in this game that we do have the occasional flare up. But patch it up. Yeah, life's too short.
Speaker 1: Who have you patched it up with lately, buzz.
Speaker 3: No one in particular. I won't be patching up with Rich about who's your feud?
Speaker 1: You got me going last time that this time you're off.
Speaker 3: There's no ring the seventeen coaches and CEOs.
Speaker 1: I probably could now in paramatter, but no, I don't think I get all the coaches on the phone. That's some of the stun't spoke. I don't speak to well, I don't know something outside of Sydney that I don't really talk to that often.
Speaker 3: You know what, boy seriously and now have joh you can't go you without offending someone? Yeah, because people you know, we're not think.
Speaker 1: It happens well soon as your back buzz And we thought we'd do our mid year review. I had to crack at it in Sunday's paper. But a few things to get going. We'll start with the Coach of the Year. I went Wayne Bennett because of the way the Dolphins. I don't think anyone had the Dolphins anywhey of the top four, let alone top eight at stages throughout the season, and they've had a massive injury run that have come out the other end of it. Look, I think there's a strong field of Coach of the Year candidates, but I've gone Wayne.
Speaker 2: What about you? Buzz?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would have joined if he's lost his last couple Yeah, two weeks ago would have been on board. Probably still got him a slight favorite. I think I've said all along while he's done with the Dolphins last couple of years, is better than the premierships he went at Brisbane in that the Brisbane side coached for five six titles. They were the Queensland origin team and half the Australian side. But others to test him, I think Shane Flanagan. Yeah, people say, are your mates with Flanner? Mate? What he's done with that Saint George's side to win eight games of rugby league after fourteen rounds is phenomenal coaching. And I don't know where you guys had him on the ladder, but I had him in the bottom three.
Speaker 1: I had him definitely bottom three.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, that was down the bottom for me. Probably not as low as that. But guys, the last two dem coaches of the years have been rookie coaches. Yeah, Andrew Webster last year and Todd Payton the year before.
Speaker 3: When you go a couple back, Anthony Sea Bob was a rookie coach, right, So I'm going down that path, boys, and I think Benji Marshall.
Speaker 1: No, no, okay.
Speaker 4: There's two.
Speaker 2: For me.
Speaker 4: There's Camra Seraldo and his job to get the Bulldogs into a rookie Oh, that's a fair point. Got me on that. I still actually still view him as a rookie coach. I don't know what to do, but I just feel like you know that. Yeah, he's not under the title of a rookie, but he is more inexperienced than others. And I think the job that he's done to get to the Bulldogs to be in this position of the second best offensive term in the comp And I don't care what you say. That forward pack isn't there at the moment, but the hears are still a massive work in progress, and so I think that's a huge job. But the other one for me is Craig fits given. And I don't think anyone, even you, Buzzy. I remember a phone call from you doors a bit worried about the Sharkies.
Speaker 3: Can you not give up private plane calls?
Speaker 2: Can? I say?
Speaker 3: I put him in the eight every year, and I reluctantly put him mates.
Speaker 1: Eighth as well. They didn't sign and slip flop in.
Speaker 3: Apart from young gab who they swapped with. Yeah, who's an SG ball part. They did not sign a player.
Speaker 4: And one of the big things with Fitzgiven is and it hasn't been highlighted, is that for the first four four to six weeks they had a high rotation of their forward pack Brandon Hamlenuelli out, Royce Hunt out, Toby Rubert, Rudolph out and outcome. Out of the ground comes Tom Hazleton and Oregon Cafusi to go head to toe with with the best packs.
Speaker 1: In the camp and Dulphernerkin's retirement to alfernerkins retirement, then they lose Nickohines and have to blood Daniel Atkinson to play alongside Brandon Trindle.
Speaker 4: Like, I think there's some really big coaching performances from Fitzie down at the Sharks to be where they are second on the ladder.
Speaker 1: The one that I had that I struggled with, I went for Wayne, But the one that I was considering, Ricky Stewart, because I had them I think I had a rating.
Speaker 3: I had him last time I was on this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chris, Yes, I had him bottom four tirths, so I would have gone I've gone Wayne into there's been a lot. Wayne, Ricky Fitzdoo.
Speaker 3: We've discussed and that's half a dozen. He's a hope of winning the awards. Agreed.
Speaker 4: Agreed, you know what you're saying about Ricky And I don't think he would. I think privately, probably public he would admit it, but I think privately he would admit that he wouldn't have expected to be where he is currently with the youth that he's in. That well, I knew that it was a reset year to get the ball rolling on some very young players.
Speaker 1: It's been arguably his greatest coaching performance this year.
Speaker 3: Did he take Canaldo on the minor Premiership two thousand.
Speaker 1: And eight, Yeah, yeah, that was a good season. That was.
Speaker 3: First, but not just the Raiders this year with young Ethan Strange, et cetera. And I'm sure we'll get to him on Rookie of the Year, all those news I was under nine players he's signed. Yeah, that could be a real force. Yeah yeah, what else.
Speaker 2: You got Chris Mickey Player of the year?
Speaker 1: Boys quickly, I've gone Dylan Edwards from Penrith, Dave.
Speaker 4: Sitting this one out. I have not got a Player of the Year and and and listeners out there viewers tell me who the player of the Year is, because I don't think it's I can't see these open.
Speaker 3: Particular guys like at so many shop starts out Clearyea Witch, but I've never seen as many champions sidelined.
Speaker 2: Do you have a Player of the year, buzz?
Speaker 3: I just want to put him into the mix, and you guys will disagree with me because he had a couple of weeks. I think what Ben Hunt stunts and George and what he did in Origin was just outstanding. Yeah, he's having a good year, like Exach Limax.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred two points percent. He's in the mix. He's like obviously, I know there's Recncy vice against Niko Heines, but Niko would be in the mix as well given his you know, and starts to season.
Speaker 4: If you're going to the Dallian Path with Zach Lomax, but you think he'd be the I think is to be fair to be splitting points with Ben Hunt. But he'd be taking a lot of points each week, exactly. I know.
Speaker 3: And I'm just about to get the daly m BE leader board up, and where is Ben Hunt? He was up very high. It's not a bad Ben Hampsong seven on twenty one, the leader of the daly Ms who said buds on thirty one, heins thirty, then Cherry Evans twenty seven.
Speaker 4: So even DC he's had a little bit of a.
Speaker 1: Dip, he was outstanding. He was outstanding origin But yeah, I don't think he's been great for me only this year daily, but yeah it was outstanding. Yeah, he was outstanding. Well, well we're talking about good things. By the year I've gone Stephen Crichton. I think what he's been doing on the field not just so much, he's not just so much his play, but his leadership as well. There buzz, who's your by the year?
Speaker 3: Well, you've got a way up about you as well. And I presume he's on eight nine hundred. There's a cheapie that went from West Tigers to Manly and I think he's scored four tries last weekend.
Speaker 2: Interesting he's been.
Speaker 3: I'd have him in the top few, but I couldn't go against Crichton again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was so good on Monday. He's so big, fast, skillful, he's and then he's got it all.
Speaker 3: You know what I said on three six the other night, kind of traces all these Canterbury signings not bad. At the start of the year, I said they signed him the utility trace. He's been outstanding and Bronson's been really good. So they've got three the top ten best buyers in my.
Speaker 2: View for sure.
Speaker 4: What they bought was was first graders. Yeah, and that's what they needed to tell them.
Speaker 3: A lot of them, like not Hodkinson Hutchison were borderline first graders at their previous club.
Speaker 4: So how many games would have Hutchison played? Though at the twos he's better started at Saints.
Speaker 3: The one mistake Cament Surroundos made in my view is he stuck with Hutchison a little bit long, too long before he brought Sexton back. They've gone to another level with Sex and that. Yeah, I might have brought him in a couple of weeks before.
Speaker 4: How do you not know that Sexton's the motion to reserve grade. Yeah, no, I hasn't provided the springboard to what he's playing right now. That Sex is playing better footing now what he was last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good point there. Rookie of the Year Ethan strains Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hard to argue mix, but I've got I've got Daniel Atkinson.
Speaker 1: Ethan's strange.
Speaker 4: This is different. I know it's different, right, kind of sitting second on the ladder, right, and that performance down in Melbourne by Atkinson at.
Speaker 1: You, that's very strange.
Speaker 3: It's a better rookie, and Ethan strange rookie too.
Speaker 1: I was going to go, no, no, he played games. He played twenty games last year or something, so.
Speaker 4: I countwer and Ethan's strange will be the Blues arms eventually.
Speaker 3: Yeah, make these se from strange. Right, He's got and I don't want to get too excited he's got I don't, man, he's got a little bit of Freddy, he's got a little bit of and you know what, Dave impresses me as much as his attack. Have you seen him belt bakes? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, No, he's back tracking right or Dave today?
Speaker 3: I didn't. I didn't want to because it is too early. But eighteen year olds and nineteen year olds, there's been about a dozen of picked in origin. I would suggest that next year if we're still making around with halves and new stuff, but they did nearly be in the equation yet.
Speaker 1: He's been so I think no, I think he's a click up. He's got rep player all and the thing that you don't see too often. You saw Joseph Saw. He is that young guys that you know they can do. Attack is generally easy for him, particularly out of the outside backs right, but defensively Saw he was amazing when he first came into the physicality and strangers. Got those same attributes which you don't see too often from young outside back. So yeah, he's got a bright future. And that leads me into the surprise of the year for me, Canberra. I had them bottom four, wasn't didn't have them anywhere near the top eight.
Speaker 3: I'm going to do column this week. I'm going to go and find your tips. Well, I haven't done very well.
Speaker 2: I'm owning up to it.
Speaker 3: I think your top four will probably.
Speaker 1: Be Nah, the only one that I wouldn't have, Tigers, I think, yeah, the only one that i'd have that's not in the eight right now, Camera, I'd in the top four or top five, maybe five.
Speaker 3: Maybe apologies to your breeders right now.
Speaker 1: I did it the other day on here about Camera, What did you get wrong?
Speaker 2: Bus?
Speaker 3: Better than You?
Speaker 1: Surprise of the year, Fuzzy Boy, Surprise.
Speaker 3: To the Dragons, Yeah, dragons.
Speaker 4: Surprise of the year for me is the Rabbits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good cor Dave good Coll.
Speaker 4: I just think that that's been extraordinary, the decline in that footy club in the space of six months. To think that, you know, within weeks Jason Demtrio is sacked for a roster that should be that I think majority of us had in the finals, right, And who's to say that they can't make a charge at the back end of this year, like that'd be an awesome story. But for me, where they are, the way it broke down so quickly to start the year. The surprise failure of the year is the Bunnies.
Speaker 1: Yep, I agree, that's hard to argue there.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to have a look at their roster, and they got the Broncos this week, right, And I agree with what you're saying to date, but I saw a few signs up there against the Titans and the week before two. Ask myself, is there a possibility that this fully club could go on a run? With Campbell, Graham and Cameron Murray coming back? Can you stop texting when I talk?
Speaker 2: Column day?
Speaker 4: Column day doesn't matter?
Speaker 3: Okay, so going do doesn't matter? Could the Rabbits go on a run?
Speaker 1: They could, of course they could with co are playing better footing now as well, and Latroll put in that performance like he did last week. If those big guns start firing, of course they can go on.
Speaker 2: I don't walk and White working as they.
Speaker 1: Won't come last. I don't think so will come last.
Speaker 3: They definitely won't.
Speaker 1: Come down.
Speaker 3: This weekend a full part of the West Tigers. You know that Compscott divisions. There's a top division. There's about five teams, then there's about eight. Yeah, you know, looking for the last few. I reckon South are going to worry the out of those clubs.
Speaker 1: And I'll start getting blokes back as well. We Cam Murray is already back this week everyone.
Speaker 3: That's the center three.
Speaker 1: Quarter Camil bra yea toller how good center three quarter three explained to the listeners what center three quarter meant back in the day.
Speaker 3: I've always got him a center three quarter to Sander playing the the three quarter line, and what's wrong with that?
Speaker 4: That's great. We don't because we've gone away from prop we call the middle forwards.
Speaker 3: I don't call. It's really I don't call. There's no such thing as a backgrower anymore. There's no such thing as the second rowd anymore edge forwards. There's another little thing issue. How many texts you said?
Speaker 1: There's a lot? Can I say.
Speaker 3: It is dead set? The height of rudeness to be texting?
Speaker 4: Well, seriously, the big story are you working on? Do you think do you think Breaks just sits in the chair of three sixty texting?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Breaks, No, he doesn't.
Speaker 1: Expansion boys, Obviously big news there yesterday and today's in today's paper. Well, it was surprising when we started to get word over the last couple of days that, you know, everyone's assumed or everyone's thought, that P and G would be the eighteenth side, but now looks like they're going to the potential for them to be the nineteenth side, with Perth usurping P and G and coming into the competition in twenty twenty seven. There's a few layers to this, So the Commission will meet on the eve of Origin two to dissect exactly what the path to expansion looks like. And one of the plans they're seriously considering is fast tracking Perth into the competition in twenty twenty seven, and the layers to that a threefold I guess you know what sort of look that Western Australian side will look like the government in wa are hopeful and confident they can be a standalone entity. But there's also the Bears and the Newtown Jets have been having discussions with Perth about a potential alignment when they come into the competition. Doesn't affect P and GPNG will coming in two thousand and twenty eight ill, But boys, where do we stand on Perth becoming the eighteenth side before P and J the nineteen day look?
Speaker 4: I think it's probably the wright path to go MA because had I do have my reservations over the PNG bid only for the obvious location pathways, how how the entire infrastructure of a clean G team would look like? I just you know, I need some more reassurance there on what it looks like Perth. We know Perth, we know as an appetite for rugby league, and the game has been investing in Perth via Origin matches and NRL matches for a number of years. Over there, I think Perth Bears for me, Perth Bears has a has the right feel.
Speaker 3: Perth Bears or Perth Jets. Look. The Bears back brings more fans back than what the Jets might my view, it's a fairy tale story. A lot of their fans left and haven't been back, and I've always thought Perth is a much smarter.
Speaker 4: Thing to do than P and G.
Speaker 3: For the life of me, I can't see how P and G are going to sign players unless there's tax concessions, and I don't know how families are going to relocate there. So look, I think it's a smart mood to bring the Bears. In particular, there's a premium Western Australia who's a rugby league fanatic. He's not going to be there forever. Yeah, but they're behind the project at the moment, and to get Norse Sydney back and a few games at North Sydney over every year just outstanding. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't disagree at all. It's really interesting if they do go down the Perth in twenty seven path on what buzz is talking about the ability for P and G to attract talent and sign players Perth coming in, they need to sign players.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, I agree.
Speaker 4: So they'll suck the market. I won't say dry about it. It will dry the market out to a degree. Then two years later they need the Philippine.
Speaker 1: G team, So.
Speaker 4: Look, I think there's enough talent, and I think it speaks to the game needing to focus on investing in pathways even more so than ever before, so to country regular league investing more so than ever before, to ensure there's enough talent for Perth then PNG.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is a good point the day because I think it like P and G is going to come in in twenty eight as it stands, and they need that extra time to get set up.
Speaker 2: But I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I think it does affect their ability to.
Speaker 4: Bring in a new team first, Yeah, ahead of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be hard enough to sign players.
Speaker 3: You know, the figureheads of these clubs are going to be so important. Like Wayne Bennett was such a magnet and such a great man to have in charge. Yeah, the Dolphins, the fact that he took on board argue with the best equipment guy yea in Peter o' salaban and Perth and P and Jury and South News Zerland, who I believe will be the twentieth teams need to get that structure right. Unfortunately, there's only one way in Bennett.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there's not a lot of times early. Yeah, twenty seven is not that far away. So you know it would need to you need that decision very soon to get it set up, because I see you.
Speaker 3: Now doing the sideline for ABC. We're in Perth and Perth off the stadium for a blockbuster.
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: I'm there, I'm there. The Jets are the Bears?
Speaker 3: Do you like to travel?
Speaker 4: It's got to be the Bears, don't mind.
Speaker 1: It got to be the Bears, mate, got to be the Bears.
Speaker 3: All right, Okay, just a little bit of.
Speaker 1: It's a lot going on.
Speaker 2: Two young kids, there's a lot going on.
Speaker 1: There's a lot happening quickly. Boys, Origin We're doing very quickly. We did it last week, but just after another game. Who's your full back day, Buzzy? Who's your saying? I'm doing Edwards as you said, a bus Lattrell, Dave Lattrell. Watch your what's your halves combination? Dave? Uh my halves?
Speaker 4: Cody Walker?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 4: And you got ones?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Well I've got two different. I've got Moses and Louie.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: On with buzz we're any grants.
Speaker 3: But first, Blake pick before he names the full back before I want the full Dame Jersey to be chosen, first of all, and.
Speaker 1: I want Matthew Burton, what about Connell Watson is a smoke you for that fourteen.
Speaker 3: Spot Burton, he's a bigger body.
Speaker 1: He's a bigger body out. I just think Connor Watson fills that role perfectly because if there's not he was right in the frame before injured. And if he's not, if he's not just.
Speaker 2: Because you or magic, just because the.
Speaker 3: I don't write him in Origin player in Origin, but I don't believe.
Speaker 4: Did he rate Zach Lamax as an Origin player before he played Origin.
Speaker 3: After watching him in the first twelve weeks. Yes, Connor's been good, mate, Connor has been really good.
Speaker 1: And the thing with Connor Watson is that, say there's no injury, his role he can play that thirteen year old that he does for the Roosters, or he can relieve it at dummy half right, and if there's an injury, well he can shift there because we saw.
Speaker 3: At times, well, I'd say that Burton can play edge Locke.
Speaker 1: He can't half back, he has Connor has played all those positions. I just I just like the fact that you can you can pick a player that can adjust and move. But if it's not a worst case scenario, I.
Speaker 3: Want to see the hammer or Ruth Walsh under that bomb, same bomb that Clink Garthinson couldn't take the other day, remember that one. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, wow, Yeah, I get it made mc g the bright line.
Speaker 1: Yeah it would be impossible.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, kicking further than the AFLA. Yeah yeah, I've nearly spun you around. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm happy with Connor Watson there at fourteen, provided he gets through this weekend's game and impresses Buzz. You had a good story in the front page of the paper the other day around the USA Roosters. What's going on there?
Speaker 3: Very I didn't you know. Well, the Roosts are spending five hundred thousand dollars to get themselves a team in LA in a six team California competition. But the big story is most of that money is going into a West Coast rag League academy and they hope to attract NFL or college footballers who don't quite make it with their dreams of what they're doing to come and experience and the season Saint Class with rugby Union, which was quite big in America, and happen to get some of their union boys and the big strong Joseph Swalih type athletes. And you know what, they don't have any juniors here. There's more juniors in Melbourne, right, So let's just say if they got two or three players out of there dominic young types the next five, I think it'd be successful. And anything Nick Politis tries, I'm not going to bag it.
Speaker 2: You know, that's pretty cool. It's a cool concept.
Speaker 1: As you said, I'm not going to bag clubs for trying to grow the game in different markets.
Speaker 3: Well, clubs are all out of New Zealand and the Pacific Islands, aren't they. They've still got their bush scouts as well, so you need to go into New area.
Speaker 1: Yep, I like it. Did you say?
Speaker 4: Look, I'm not being I know that that's a lot of money. I know that, But I would say the Rusters have found a sponsor to help to help sponsor these and therefore it's not a massive investment anyway.
Speaker 2: Maybe to get to.
Speaker 3: Strong foundations putting up the five hundred thous.
Speaker 1: Can you get your sharks multi million there to start doing that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, get him to start your man.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Speaking of which, let's let's this is we've been too seriously, this podcast did you guys. Did you guys, Did you guys ever watch prison Break? The TV Showy? Okay, Buzz so one of the actors, one of the main stars, is straying. Right. He put up a post on Instagram the other day watching three sixty. He did, and he said one of his comments was, Gordi and Buzz should have their own show. Dominique Purcell, big name. He's got one point seven one point seven million right followers. Me and the dogs sitting back watching my two favorite shows, and I roll three sixty and Maddie John's blah blah blah looking good. Gordy smartest out of a lot of them. You and Bars need your own show.
Speaker 3: There you go?
Speaker 2: You know you?
Speaker 1: What about that love your brother shout out? Maybe he's a big listener to the point we might have to tag him on and see how we go. But that's a big get. I don't know where he's based. I love prison Break. That was a good show and he was in prison Break. So and if you guys been doings, yeah, yeah, yeah, we've been doing meals. I just got to read one thing. So are you ready for an unforgettable experience at the Panasonic air Conditioning Sydney Super Night. We give We are giving you the chance to win a hot lap around Sydney Motorsport Park with Anton Deer Squally from shell V Power Racing Team. Feel the adrenaline rush, experience lightning speed and unleast the power of three of Gen three Supercar. Simply purchase your tickets at ticket Tek to the Panasonic Air Condition in Sydney Super Night and use the code news to zero two four so news twenty twenty four at checkout. That's your ticket to automatically enter the drawer for this unforgettable money. Can't buy experience. Teas and seas apply apply. The winner must be available to claim the prize on Monday, the twenty second of July.
Speaker 2: Wow, that.
Speaker 1: One of the great I don't know what's going on, puzz I just got that email. The regularly the chief of the Rugular League added up.
Speaker 3: With commercial arrangement.
Speaker 1: Well you got to bring it up with I just got an email, mate, So I just do what I'm told quickly, Dolphin signing to me to Peng Guy Jr. Do we like it? Don't like it?
Speaker 3: I love it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Personality player, the game needs personalities. Yeah, I can play if ever a coach is going to get the best out him again.
Speaker 4: It's way yeah, yeah, I don't mind it.
Speaker 3: I love it. I wish he was playing to Shark Park or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think it's good signing obviously.
Speaker 1: The concerns a dark park Shark Park.
Speaker 3: We've got the season.
Speaker 2: Tickets questions first and then we can get to you.
Speaker 3: It's so cold.
Speaker 1: Oh you'll be right, man, you'll be right.
Speaker 2: Someone will give you a cuddle, all right.
Speaker 1: Mohammed wants to know two signings the Dragons can make in twenty twenty five they will elevate the squad to the next level. Any thoughts on who the Dragons can sign for twenty five?
Speaker 2: Dave?
Speaker 4: They need an enforcer up front?
Speaker 1: Agreed?
Speaker 4: Who is that?
Speaker 3: Who is that?
Speaker 4: Where do we find that one from?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: I think you need a couple of dominoes to fall in the market to be fair. Is it one of the side fedie boys? Is it Leo Thompson from Newcastle?
Speaker 3: Are they under contract?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you need a couple of domino's a bit of movement in the market.
Speaker 3: Hunted Cranella.
Speaker 4: Yeah he's a twenty minute player.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's.
Speaker 1: It was good. He was good, but it's not what they need.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I think I like the last question and I make some and you just wipe me.
Speaker 1: I haven't bet I'm agreeing with let I think Tom would be sensational for him. He's got twelve months left on his deal. He'd be a good signing for the Obviously the final will be there, not be at the Dragons, but be.
Speaker 2: On the market.
Speaker 1: But they're all under contract except for to find out.
Speaker 4: What about Lucky Galvin?
Speaker 1: Lucky Galvin or Blaze to Lungey. Yeah, Blaze to Lungey. Yeah, there's some good ones, all right. Chris, shouldn't Stephen Crichton be favorite to be the next New South Wales captain? I like this question.
Speaker 4: That's a good question, Chris.
Speaker 1: It would be him more Nathan Cleary. You'd assume Nathan Cleary probably has his or Cam Murray. Yep, true, they'd have their noses in front. And it's a good point. Buzzy then Stephen Krider. But Stephen Crichton is showing all the hallmarks of a guy that were one day captain New south Wales. Whether it's not the next captain, he's probably not the next captain, but he's probably the next next captain if that makes sense. Yeah, I disagree seahawk Rick. Why can Arpy play Origin and Willy Army kickout? Can't? Well, I don't think Willy Army is eligible to play for New South Wales or Yeah, he would have played his senior would have played his first year senior football too late. Where Arpy I'm pretty sure was born in New South Wales and played his you know, he's he was a Canterbury junior Arpy, so he played all his junior football at a young age. So he's got you know, due eligibility. He can play for Fiji, he can play for Australia. But vill Army is one of those rare players that has happened at times where they can't play for either New South Wales or Queensland.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying he won't make the Origin two team, but I will say this, the West Workers form and as a footy club have seriously impacted that He's representative opportunity, no doubt, and it leads me to question will Jerome Lewie head down a similar path once he gets to the West Tigers. And when your album when you're in a struggling site, and Jerome will largely Hopefully it's not the case. Hopefully they kick on with him there. But if you're a betting man, you'd say he's going to be playing on the back foor the fair beer next season at the Tigers.
Speaker 3: You're very good at looking down a camera, Dave, I'm just looking. I don't here's the camera all right?
Speaker 1: Last question?
Speaker 3: Am I looking at the camera now?
Speaker 1: I guess the directors in your ear buzz listen to again, ask you once to know can we have a Pacific or New Zealand pre season round next year?
Speaker 2: We have a lot of rounds.
Speaker 1: Why not just be expensive to have everyone there?
Speaker 4: Unds?
Speaker 3: Mate? I love burning for brain camps around.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's this weekend.
Speaker 3: I love that. And you know what, I've done a saint on sports. But because they're giving a thousand bucks to try, they gave seventy two files out. They tried July as well.
Speaker 4: And yeah, your invitations to shark whacked the beanie on.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Actually, well, Buzzy, you'll be concerned about geting out of the Shark park tonight.
Speaker 3: Well, mate, the way Fox cover rugby league these days, you've got your big TV. You're close to the fridge. You got the fly going going and he's so attractive to stay at home.
Speaker 2: What's your pre game meal for tonight?
Speaker 3: If you go to the game and I work on some snitty on going to get some snitty again. Yeah, if I was staying in I'd get jungle chicken carry.
Speaker 2: That's good weather for it. Yeah, Dave, you're at the game tonight, at.
Speaker 3: The game, so whatever, you'll be eating Mace's party pots, whatever.
Speaker 1: Thea could feed there now in the party in the press box at Chark Pard you reckon. That's just one of the worst, not anymore.
Speaker 2: No, No, there's it's like a corporate.
Speaker 3: Spread Chinese restaurant over there. I'm going to try that next week.
Speaker 1: Nice nice lamb cutlets. Lemon, there'll be some lemon car Uh'll be just vege, I don't know, be some sort of veg maybe some.
Speaker 3: You're looking in good shape, staying that way.
Speaker 1: Sweet potato, sweet potato, I don't know. Whatever, whatever the wife decide hard any sugar buzzes back. We see you again, Buzz. We'll see you in another when you guys need a bit of a mid season. Well, thank you for joining us, Buzz, Thank you, Dave. Enjoy a full round of footy before we dissect origin next week.