Speaker 1: Over the last two weeks. How many times the phone system gone down?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: So many times.
Speaker 2: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: This is the best competition we've been a part of.
Speaker 1: We've really got to buy a better prepaid card. We have been putting people on the standby list to win tickets to I would say the biggest concert of the year, Taylor Swift closing night Eras tour in Vancouver, Canada. Lauren is in the Nova car and en route to someone's house at the moment, coming Lourie.
Speaker 4: It is chaotic in this car chase. We are approaching a street and a house where there is one lucky person inside about to be given an oversized novelty ticket.
Speaker 3: Some Jason Lauren suitcases there being.
Speaker 4: Sent to Tulo Maroon to go and see Taylor Swift in her final shows in there.
Speaker 1: Like we're in the bird, Can you give us a hint? We are in.
Speaker 4: Okay, I've driven past a lot of construction on the way yet produced Jesus in the driver's seat.
Speaker 3: You know, I hope we're knock on the right door. Do you know which house it is? Yeah? He's sure, okay, John, is it?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Taking my seat? But off we are turning into the driveway. Oh, here we go. Okay, there's two cars in the driveway.
Speaker 1: Get out of there. Here we go.
Speaker 3: We're ready, go for it.
Speaker 2: Get in there.
Speaker 3: Come on, let's go, we're running. Excuse me ring the doorbell?
Speaker 4: Is violent home?
Speaker 3: Come on out? Mom? Did you get to see Taylor in Melbourne?
Speaker 4: Oh? My mom?
Speaker 3: What's your name?
Speaker 2: Paula?
Speaker 3: Paula, Paula. Tell us about your beautiful daughter Violet.
Speaker 2: Well, she should have been studying, and she was trying to get tickets for Taylor for Vancouver, so she applied herself there.
Speaker 3: Desperate exams. But hang on, have you finished your exams? Can you go to Canada to see test?
Speaker 2: They can?
Speaker 3: Gosh, can I get a scream? I've got to see.
Speaker 1: Violet. It is Jason and Clint back here in the studio. Have you ever been to Canada before? No Ah, this is very cool.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 3: What is it about Taylor Swift that you adore?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: So many things.
Speaker 1: The lyric writing, the wonderful person she is.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, if you could see this young girl shaking, I don't know who's shaking more me or you.
Speaker 3: Hey, she's a beautiful daughter, Viilet. Look how happy she is, paul stop crying.
Speaker 1: This was the This was the moment that Violet called through to the station. Take a listen, Violet.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you're on the morning Violet.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: You're so nervous.
Speaker 1: I can hear the nurse in your voice. Are you okay? Yes? I love it so much.
Speaker 3: Oh did you see when she was in Melbourne?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Oh no, well that all changes because today Lauren is going to be packing your bags. Violet. Oh my god. We haven't asked and this is going to be bloody working in front of mum. Violet.
Speaker 4: You're taking mum Violet, Yes, definitely, Violet. How old are you I'm sixteen, sixteen years old and you're off to see Taitan in Canada?
Speaker 3: Do you need a minute because you haven't stopped crying? Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: This is.
Speaker 2: A Paula.
Speaker 1: Have you got other kids?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 2: I've got a son whose birthday it is this weekend in the middle child twenty. No, he's the first.
Speaker 3: He misses out.
Speaker 4: Hey, Violet, do you feel bad about missing your brother's birthday because you're.
Speaker 3: Going to be in canadacying Taylor Swift? Not really, Paula, this must.
Speaker 1: Be just wonderful to see your daughter feeling this good about an artist that she adores.
Speaker 2: What's it like? I'm so so happy for her, actually, just so happy. She was so so sad when she didn't get to go, miss the tickets, and now it's a dream come true.
Speaker 1: I got to say, can you think about it? Like growing up with some pretty hard, cool bands and artists out there, like Taylor's such a good influence on the kids, Like your daughter's back a good one.
Speaker 2: Here, mate, Yeah, absolutely, we love Taylor in this house.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, hang on, mum, what's your favorite Taylor song? Well?
Speaker 2: I love Lover, but I've been told that's too generic. I'm fifty, so I'm okay, but loving lover?
Speaker 3: Hey, Lauren, Yeah, you must pack? You might help them pack.
Speaker 4: Well, we've got your suitcases here, let's wheel these in. We've got a couple of suitcases.
Speaker 3: Here, you go.
Speaker 4: Violent, you've got your oversized tickets. Do you think that'll work at the airport? Hopefully you got your passport ready, ladies, We do, we do.
Speaker 2: Mum got them all out last night and I was like, Mum, we're not winning, and she laughed at me when I got them out.
Speaker 4: We've got the neighbors who have come out to say hello, She's going to Canada.
Speaker 3: To say, Taylor Swift woken up the suburbs.
Speaker 4: The neighbors are excited, those streets coming up and sale.
Speaker 3: Who else have we got inside? Come on out.
Speaker 2: This is the auntie who.
Speaker 4: Got to go to Taylor You got to go, But you are the mean auntie that didn't take her nest place, who didn't.
Speaker 3: Take her in the first place. So now I feel really bad, but I'm very excited for her. Well, you can tell your kids and she gets to go and see them in.
Speaker 4: Canada and they'll be very excited for her.
Speaker 3: So congratulations, Violet.
Speaker 1: This, without a doubt is the biggest concert in the world, and you are the one person in Melbourne that has just won the most wanted ticket in the country.
Speaker 4: It's not stopped crying since we've arrived at her house.
Speaker 3: Paula, have you ever seen your daughter so emotional about something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, when she didn't get to go to Taynor.
Speaker 3: Great, Well it was worth it.
Speaker 4: Hey, Violet, what is your favorite Taylor Swift song?
Speaker 3: What are you most excited about? Long Live?
Speaker 2: And I'm really praying that she plays it and I have the little feeling that she might well, I reckon.
Speaker 3: You might be right.
Speaker 4: You've been that lucky this far. Good luck is hopefully she plays it. I'm so happy that you're getting this trip of a life.
Speaker 1: Absolutely on behalf of everyone at Nova Violet. Congratulations, enjoy Taylor.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you so much. This is amazing.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Jason Lauren Jason Lauren wake Up Feeling Good on over one hundred Lauren on socials