Speaker 1: Check this out.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the podcast. And who would have thought? Andrew Hayes, guess what gets people riled up?
Speaker 3: Is it this unexpected item in baking area? Anything to do with supermarkets.
Speaker 1: That, oh my god.
Speaker 3: And we get.
Speaker 2: We get the supermarkets are trying to save money by making us do it all ourselves.
Speaker 3: But I'm not about it, and neither's anyone else.
Speaker 1: Didn't you have some friends in this.
Speaker 3: Fear, didn't? I just O, my gosh, enjoy.
Speaker 1: People just going the hell off?
Speaker 3: What the what the fork? Welcome back, Welcome back to what the fork?
Speaker 2: This was born out of the fact that there are no forks in any kitchen in any workplace in South Australia ever ever, mainly.
Speaker 3: Because Abby from the newsroom has stolen them all.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's a South Australian branch. Yeah, I'm not sure if you've been into other states, have you?
Speaker 2: Have you?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 5: I lived in Queensland for four and a half years. Do you think they had any forks up there?
Speaker 1: Fork shortage as well?
Speaker 3: Any who?
Speaker 2: This can translate and reach out to all facets of our life where you look at a situation you go, what the fork?
Speaker 3: What is that about? Let's do the supermarket edition.
Speaker 2: Oh, I could start on the fact that I saw veggie mite baked beans last night in the supermarket.
Speaker 3: Veggie like baked beans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not sure that.
Speaker 3: I like the ham ones the ham baked beans.
Speaker 1: They're good. Yeah, I like that as a flavor. Yeah, I don't mind that. It's it's a couple of savory items trying to form a bit of a combination. I just get to upset when it's a sweet and saving, like, oh, let's have a bit of a duo, and it's like, no, that's not going to work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like the sweet popcorn. I don't get that. Yeah, popcorns not supposed.
Speaker 1: To be sweet. Oh, caramel popcorn is quite delicious, Oh is it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right, well you do you boot?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And then caramel and then salts came together and it's like, what's going on you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, salt camel's quite much. Any who, we die regress.
Speaker 2: My real beef with the supermarkets is they put in the self serve checkouts to save money. Right on staff, we don't have to pay wages, that's fine. So they're essentially getting customers to do the work by going through a self checkout so much at my local supermarket.
Speaker 3: Now, there's been times where there's been not one.
Speaker 2: Person on a checkout, so you're forced to go through the self checkout, which is fine, don't mind it, like playing shops as a kid.
Speaker 3: All good.
Speaker 2: However, when the bleeping thing doesn't work and every second item you hear this.
Speaker 3: Unexpected item in bagging.
Speaker 2: Area, it's frustrating, isn't it, but for no apparent reason.
Speaker 3: Also, and then it's got oh, please seek assistance.
Speaker 2: And then half the time they're just wandering around like, oh we're even doing it.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, the guys that are working there, because all they hear all day is just constant bang bang bang, So they're like half dead zombies. Like I'm on the edge. I'm on the edge, so I don't even bother them. What do you mean early in the transactions, I'll pick up my stuff and go to the next one. What do you mean I pick up my stuff and then go on to the next.
Speaker 2: Oh, if that assistance needed thing comes up, you can't do that, then you're just breaking item in bagging area.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, Well I'll take my business elsewhere to the next checkout. Meanwhile, the original one is like wigging out going it's almost blowing.
Speaker 2: You've left that mess for someone else to contend with then, so you've essentially like a bomb's gone off and you've gone, well, that's not my problem anymore, and you've gone to the next checkout.
Speaker 1: Move on. You've got to move on with these things.
Speaker 2: Life just leaving everywhere on too, the next fire starting fires, not even realized his start a fire, and then and then just moved on thirteen twenty four to ten. Players get involved also text like below nine one nine thoughts on this?
Speaker 3: What the fork in the supermarket? What don't you understand?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Really take you over the edge? What about you? And news? Have you got any examples for us?
Speaker 5: My bugbear is people who pick up meat or anything cold or frozen, and they're walking around.
Speaker 3: Obviously they've gone, I don't want to.
Speaker 5: Get it, or it's too expensive or whatever, and they leave it on a shelf that's not a frozen or a cool shelf. Yeah, so you've got like meat sitting in where the biscuits are or frozen a bag of frozen chips, and they don't want anymore, so they chuck it on the shelf with the coke.
Speaker 2: Is that essentially stealing because you've ruined that article.
Speaker 5: Well, that's my bugbear is that we have so much food wastage, so it'd be a debbie down over. We have so much food wastage in the world, which causes, like, is one of the biggest contributors to emissions. And you know they're not going to be able to put that food back in the freezer.
Speaker 3: They're going to have to chuck it.
Speaker 2: What about those poor people though that said I'll just have four hundred grams of turkey, and then it was like twelve dollars and they're like.
Speaker 3: Oh, I got a afford that happened to me the other day.
Speaker 5: And I got to the checkout and I was like, I don't need this anymore, so I wanted to do with it. I gave it to the lady at the checkout and she went and put it back to the deli.
Speaker 3: And who's going to go to the deli? I could have that lady's left over turkey.
Speaker 5: Thanks, Well, no one's touched it or used to chuck it back in there.
Speaker 1: Just take it to the self served.
Speaker 3: Yeah did.
Speaker 1: Fourteen?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You big bug bears at a supermarket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, every caller who gets on air goes into running for winter weekend escapes, which is essentially you can go anywhere you want in South.
Speaker 3: Australia for an escape.
Speaker 1: Very good stuff.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Rick from Windsor Gardens. Hi, Rick, what the fork?
Speaker 7: I hate what? I hate it when they put their chocolate on the special, but they take the snack off and hide it out the back.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, what.
Speaker 3: Do you mean they take the snack off the snacktop.
Speaker 7: Any deer chocolate that's a good cellar, they hide it. They don't put it on special. They take the snack and the pa the mink and they keep it out.
Speaker 1: Of the back.
Speaker 7: To the salespin are you one day? What where's the snack chocolate? And she goes through. Your aunt's probably sold out already, I said, but I just saw you just put the stickers on.
Speaker 1: What you say to that?
Speaker 7: She had no answers. Time to go to the front desk. Take that up at the front and you go to the front dation. She's too busy serving someone thirty bags of shopping in the twelve brow wide section.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and all I could say to you was unexpected item in bagging area.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And another thing is when you go there check out, you get your bag, you stand it, you put it down, and says, are you using your own bagay for it?
Speaker 1: It's ridiculous. It just went through fifteen cents unexpected, and you're.
Speaker 3: Like, I paid the fifteen cents, shut up, Oh my god.
Speaker 7: And then there's too busy running around and the rolling states trying to a boid everyone. You're gonna wait half an hour on the come and take the bag Offrick.
Speaker 1: It feels like you've been building up for this moment.
Speaker 7: I think the shopping market should be paying us awake.
Speaker 2: Totally get on the payroll, casual stuff. Good on your Rick, Well, he's triggering. Oh boy, okay, he's going to staff from meal bag staff.
Speaker 3: What you got for us? What the fork in the supermarket?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: So my local Coals have just gone and rearranged the whole store. And I've been going there for five years, and I'm like, where the hell is everything?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, that's the thing, isn't it. So I go to Coals at welland yeah, I know where absolutely everything is in its place. When I'll go to a different supermarket, yeah, completely lost and being in an idiotic mail that I am. I will refuse to ask people where the things actually are. Yeah, I'll look for an extra twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you, oh god, well we're at it, Steph. Do you know The other thing is the labels like in the middle of the aisle never really seem to correctly reflect what is exactly in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah one, or they don't like have labels for the whole section in the aisle.
Speaker 6: Yes, you're going up and down.
Speaker 4: You're like, where is this?
Speaker 2: Oh man, And don't get me started on where to find the replacement for your soda stream. Oh my god, that's like a whole maze in itself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, isn't it. Jeez? A lot of bang Greek customers out there.
Speaker 2: It is funny, though, how you get to know where everything is and then you go to a different supermarket, for example, like this makes no sense to me, and you wander around aimlessly and you nearly start crying.
Speaker 1: And the specific so of trying to look for something like I just need three triple A batteries. Being a bloke, you're looking for the sign. Why doesn't tell me specifically down this sile where the batteries are. Supermarkets like we like to broaden our horizons just a little bit more than that.
Speaker 3: It's true.
Speaker 2: Congratulations Steph is in the running for the winter weekend escapes which will be drawn on Friday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very good stuff. It can still send us a Texas well, I F nine y nine. If you're heading to the supermarkets today, well, happy shopping. You have a really good experience.
Speaker 2: I expect for great deals and cheky getaways.
Speaker 3: What if dot com has just the place winter hideaways?
Speaker 1: Great? But bring on spring, jump.
Speaker 2: On the wa if opup to book hotels, apartments, holiday rentals and more.
Speaker 1: If it's Ouzzy for travel, Ah, Tory Spelling has just got herself into a bit of a pickle again. Of course, Tory Spelling, you know her work. Today's playing My Home nine two. I know what an institution that was.
Speaker 2: And I felt sorry for her because she was always the girl that everyone was like, Oh, Tory Spelling, Dad's Aaron Spelling.
Speaker 3: Nepotism. Poor Tory. Poor. Even though she was quite good in a.
Speaker 1: Little role, she did pretty well, didn't she. No Luke Perry, no bless him watching us and listening to us from above, no doubt. Shout out to you, Louke, loved you. In eight seconds, by the way, good stuff. So Tory Spelling has been involved in a situation where somebody exactly right, where someone has sent her a text of bagging her accidentally. Oh no, this is such an outrageous situation. I reckon most people have been involved in and if you have been as well thirteen and twenty four ten. So, she, in what this article is saying, has gone through a bit of a housing crisis where she's dealing with a real estate agent. She needs one month worth of accommodation. Okay. The state agent goes to text somebody else and accidentally texts Tory, and he says the latest bizarre inquiry. She writes back, I'm sorry, I'm assuming that wasn't meant for me. He still hasn't caught on that it's actually Tory Spelling.
Speaker 3: Oh he's gone again.
Speaker 1: He said, it's more for Karen. Tory's Spelling has been asking for a one month rental. If you follow the situation on TMZ, it's all very amusing, absolutely outraged, towards to which she eventually just sort of says, Hey, this is actually Tory Spelling. Can you imagine? Yeah, I mean the anguish that would go through him when you actually realize it's Tory Spelling and also it's work related. That's my client that I'm bagging.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: Didn't she have a bizarre scenario where she discovered that her husband was cross dressing?
Speaker 3: Remember?
Speaker 1: Oh god, I don't know where do you go with that one?
Speaker 3: It was the whole thing.
Speaker 1: I could have predicted so many things, but not that you.
Speaker 2: Didn't know that Tory Spelling's ex husband is a cross dresser?
Speaker 1: No. Thirty twenty four ten. When did you catch your husband?
Speaker 2: That's not what we're doing. Did you text the wrong person? Thirteen twenty fourteen. We've had someone in our team do it.
Speaker 1: Yes. And also, I mean you're talking about Josh, Josh, our cameraman. So this is a situation I'm so scared of because your phones are so sensitive now, and when you're having a good old session bag in someone and you say their name three or four times and phone calls them and goes, I see what we try to hear. You want to call them? Do you No? I want to bag them?
Speaker 2: So that happened to Josh Siri called on his behalf when he was bagging.
Speaker 1: As you say the name, and I seriously I get it. Let's give them a call.
Speaker 2: I understand how people do it, because if you're right, if you're bagging someone, their name is in your head.
Speaker 3: So it's very easy.
Speaker 2: And I've done it before where I've been bagging someone and then I've type their name and almost.
Speaker 1: Sent the text obviously didn't quite.
Speaker 3: Well, Yeah, that was one occasion, but we won't mention it.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, okay, there was a particular incident at a different word place, so I don't know of where. One of my colleagues actually sent a text to another one of a colleagues bagging someone else from a different organization, but it ended up sending the particular text to the person of that other organization, and there was nothing else that this particular person could say except for I'm sorry, I stuff.
Speaker 2: I know the situation that you're talking about, oh dear, And in a work sense too, it comes across as so unprofessional. But thirteen twenty four to ten, dob yourself in here, have you sent the wrong person the wrong text?
Speaker 1: Don't forget as well. Anyone who gets on air this morning gets in the draw for our winter weekend escape, which we're going to announce on Friday.
Speaker 2: What about when I sent you that text and said, Hazey is such a dhead and you went newphone?
Speaker 1: Who dis What about when you said, are you sure you can't do breakfast Rennie? Because otherwise I'll have to go to Hazy.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Sam from windsor Gardens. What happens Sam?
Speaker 4: So I was emailing, I was sort of like trying to run about my boy. I've been working with this person for a couple of months and she kind of gave me all the crappy jobs and all the jobs that she didn't want to do. She was very lazy, and I had to do most of my work, so I had to go right about it. And I ascended her hair. And it was until about maybe ten minutes after that I realized what I'd done, and I was like, oh my gosh, what am I going to do?
Speaker 2: And that sensation when you realize what you've done just creeps up your body, doesn't it.
Speaker 4: And my got just right to the door.
Speaker 3: And so did she She reply?
Speaker 4: No, So she didn't reply to the email. She I kind of was watching her throughout the day and she kind of just went all I don't know, she just went a weird and quiet for the day and then I got pulled into a meeting with her and the big big boss, so I knew exactly what it was about, and I just had no idea what to do, and I just burst out in tears walked out.
Speaker 1: So that's a good fans. When you burst in the tears, it changed everything.
Speaker 4: I couldn't even help it.
Speaker 3: And so did you get sacked or not?
Speaker 4: No, I didn't know. So so when I went back, I ended up just going I'm very very sorry. I was only nineteen at this stage, I was almost fresh into the work working area. Yeah, and I just went back and I said, I'm so so sorry. I just I was so frustrated about, you know, everything that she was doing. Basically just apologized and said it will never happen again. And then I just ended up moving to working under a different person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good plan, good plan, the old tears tactics. Thanks em Let's kind of Alex from Somerton Park.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Alex, Good morning.
Speaker 6: I was working. Okay, I was working. I was working in the snow and my boss, he actually owned villas in Greece arms as well, and he made me go down to Melbourne and go pick him up and picked on me up, so there where he could have driven off himself.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And I was with him at the time and message my manager basically saying pretty bad stuff about him, very bad stuff about him. Yeah, and then I just heard his message turned thing and I was like, oh no. I grabbed the phone off him basically kind of shouldered him out the way he was about to read it, and I was like, oh no, I just need to get a number off here, and they get my manager's number was clearly I had it and just grabbed it off deleted, and then I went back and I thought about it. I was like, oh he got deleted. Do you have deleted messages? It was like back in two thousand and seven or something. Yeah, So I went grabbed this phone again.
Speaker 1: For another reason, wait for a different reason.
Speaker 6: Let me just go on your boss's phone. It's like a sixty year old man, But can I just have a look at your phone for a sex Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you get away with it?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I worked there for the kids work Alex.
Speaker 1: Job. A couple of text coming through as well. This one from Maine says my ex accidentally texted me telling the person she was cheating on me to come over. Oh dear yeah, is that rageous?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I wonder if she still denied it after that?
Speaker 1: What's it means? My cat text thing? Everyone who's goetting on their this morning as well gets in the chance for a winter weekend escaped. Another text coming through as well. Outrageous stuff. It's going to read this blind. It says, get our guys that love the show, the clowns that and over talking about wrong text messages again, love you work, rue you telling me you've built a time machine. It's on this day. Welcome to Wednesday. Time for a little slice of knowledge. How would you like to take it in the form of a cake shape little thing that you can ingest.
Speaker 3: Just orally think?
Speaker 1: Sure, okay, sure. I don't know why I was so offended by that, But here we are. Here's you're all serving of some knowledge on this day. Let's go back to nineteen thirty nine, twenty sixth of a July. That's when John Howard was born at Earlwood in New South Wales. He's eighty four years old today, is he eighty four?
Speaker 3: Little Johnny? Welcome to the world, darling.
Speaker 1: Of course, so many good things he did for this country. But right at the top of the list was when I think he was over in India, yep, and he was bowling on that pitch yep, And it was like he bowled it and he got the ball stuck in his hand and I think the ball bounced about twelve times before I got to the other end of the bit. You can't do that in India. How you're going to judge us really harshly on that?
Speaker 2: And I love that his advisors were like, this is a great, great media opportunity for you.
Speaker 3: Just bowl the ball.
Speaker 1: John.
Speaker 3: Next minute he goes.
Speaker 1: Viral and he was like, I swim an athlete, I walk every morning in my Wallabies tracksit nineteen OA to the FBI. The Federal Bureau of Investigation was formed in Washington, d c.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 6: Nice.
Speaker 1: Yes. And then not long after that, of course, we got agent Molder and Scully, which is apparently based on true events, and they were real characters who worked in the FBI.
Speaker 3: I believe what chasing Alien?
Speaker 1: I'm talking X Files? Mate? OK, come on, was it real? You didn't watch X Files?
Speaker 3: Not really?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 3: No, I don't like that stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't like, you know, thinking about what else is out there in the universe.
Speaker 1: An agent Molder particularly really made us expand our minds and question is there really anything out there? Probably not. Nineteen eighty six, Mike Tyson defeated Marvis Frasi're in a boxing match lasting just thirty seconds.
Speaker 3: That's his name, Marcus Marves. Yeah, it's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Mike was like, that's an awful name. Got this spang I saw that going in your mask.
Speaker 2: I don't even need to organize a boxing match. I just want to punch you in the face because your name's Marvus.
Speaker 1: Exactly right. You deserve that, Marveus. That's on you. Actually it's on your parents. But you could have had a change. Nineteen eighty seven, the Sydney Swans keep the club record thirty six goals twenty behind two hundred thirty six at the SCG to defeat the Bombers eleven seven seventy three. That's a big day out.
Speaker 3: How many did Buddy kick that day?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hundred body. I don't think he was playing, given it was nineteen eighty seven. Probably wasn't born, But love that you're trying to contribute. Love that if you do. Know what about Worry Kappa, He wouldn't playing then ham May and he contribute, oh full double nine nine nine. My nine is capa getting around wa Rick Kapper AQ of three, but he can leap like a flea. You are, recapper.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying my point being that buddy is that good. He probably would have kicked ten before he was even born.
Speaker 1: Is that your point? Though? No. One Song's Life twenty six and two thousand and nine was I got a feeling by Black Eyed Peace?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, well I am.
Speaker 1: I got a feeling. You had no idea what was happening when we're talking about the Swans before the guest breaking story of how those several seas is humid.
Speaker 3: Shocking one for you this morning. You're big NBA fan.
Speaker 2: So, the eighteen year old son of basketball superstar Lebron James has been rushed to hospital after suffering a cardiac arrest. So he's a promising basketballer himself with the UNI of Southern California. He was doing a workout when the medical incident struck. He was taking a hospital immediately placed in intensive care, but thankfully he's since been removed from su and is in a stable condition. Here is NBA analyst Stephen A. Smith or Stephen as.
Speaker 3: You like to call it.
Speaker 8: If you know anything about Lebron James, who could see whatever they want, but nobody debates what a wonderful, loving father he is and how much he loves his children, especially Briannie. You hear something like this, you just thank the Good Lord that the medical staff was there in the tendance that he wasn't practicing by himself with nobody around.
Speaker 1: That rageous start. Yeah. So, because he's going to be a very very hot prospect, well, a.
Speaker 3: Lot of pressure on that kid. Can you imagine your dad's Lebron.
Speaker 1: A lot of pressure. Yeah, so much pressure. And they got Brice coming up as well, who's probably gone under the radar, but he's going to be really good as well. Okay, so Lebron's big plan is to keep on playing long enough that he gets to play with or against his son. Oh that's so cool, it's really cool.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: I love that. Yeah, but what about the vibes when your old man's in the same locker room as you as well, and young Bronie's trying to talk about what's happening tonight and Dad's like no, no, no, no, no, we're going home. We've got dinner on. Yeah, it doesn't work. Juicy Juicy, the.
Speaker 2: Casting director for Box office smash Barbie, has opened up about the Hollywood actors who turned down the opportunity to play one of the film's many Kens. So, of course, Ryan Gosling is the key Kin, but Shit's creekstar Dan Levy apparently turned it down.
Speaker 3: Wow Dear.
Speaker 2: Evan Hanson's Ben Platt turned it down, and Saturday Night Live comedian Bow and Young Yang were also approached about being in Barbie.
Speaker 1: Hagard was Dan Levy. It's weight. You're wearing a weight dress.
Speaker 3: It's black and wheat thinned. What was they supposed to show up in pink or black?
Speaker 1: You're walking me down the aisle in a wedding dress. Everyone's gonna think we're getting married to each other.
Speaker 3: Brother and sister.
Speaker 2: For the record, the initial plans for Barbie back in like twenty sixteen were for Amy Humor to start there You Go, and in an unexpected merging of worlds, Oppenheimer star Cilia Murphy, who of course starred in Peaky Blinders and has the most beautiful blue eyes any man has ever had, said if he's if there's a Barbie sequel he'd like to play ken.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, that's an interesting that's going to be interesting.
Speaker 2: Four.
Speaker 1: What isn't it?
Speaker 3: Sure is hey?
Speaker 2: Millions of fans are going to be desperate to grab a copy of Britney Spear's memoir when it comes out in October. Not so Justin Timberlake and Colin Farrell, who've held up the release for about four months because she reveals intimate details of their relationships.
Speaker 1: Wow, Colin Farrell, said Colin Farrell farre the Irish Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, they went out in the early noughties.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that we'll be all wear that. Holen and Brittany hit it off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that was the thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's been around common by the way, famous pants man we was whoa absolutely okay, juice, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: There's a there's an article in the Advertiser getting around this morning about the replacement for the beautiful Amelia Mulkay, who is about to pop out her second child and just looks absolutely glorious. Little brother or sister for Gracie. Some names touted to replace her. I'm going to throw them at you and I just want to get your response. Without you betraying any confidences that may have been released by an email.
Speaker 1: Do you know that I'll just jump in straight away.
Speaker 3: I don't know, so, Hans is well, are you serious?
Speaker 1: Is this the list?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: This is the list on the list. Yeah, Tim Noonan.
Speaker 1: Very quirky Noonan. Back in the day, one of my.
Speaker 2: Favorite pieces to come of all time was when Tim Newman was hanging upside down and needed a story of that.
Speaker 1: Fruit. The best piece of cameras that you've ever seen. He also did one where he was inside a vending machine, Oh my god, and had a ten for creativity. I'm not sure, but he was. He was a fan favorite Tim. Everyone knows who Tim.
Speaker 2: Noon is, and Wills is another one, and Gertie Spelling, who has filled him before and doesn't magnificent job.
Speaker 1: Well, what I would say is that first and foremost Similian irreplaceable. Yes, but if there's someone who would do in an absolutely magnificent job, then it would be Gerty spilling.
Speaker 3: Your money's not getting.
Speaker 1: My cart? Stress is enough? They don't tell me.
Speaker 3: I'm sure that's my juice.
Speaker 1: Oh what a dark day was yesterday for Twitter? Dead and buried reformed as X. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the little Birdie's gone to God. Yeah, a little pety off, dumb and dumber.
Speaker 1: Little his head fell off. It was pretty well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then they like sticky taped it back on.
Speaker 1: Remember we got one of the great movies. I mean, if ever there was a movie that was a theme for this show, Jams, you probably used dumb and Dumber pull over.
Speaker 3: No, it's a cardigan, but thanks for noticing.
Speaker 1: Good stuff. I mean text three and I foun nine nine one nine your favorite dumb and dumber quakes. We'll have some fun with that. So now it's X instead of Twitter. I mean I sent an next out last night about Willy Rioli. Would you say, just he's had his too much being reduced to one? But it's not quite the same, isn't it. Are you going to X that that's part of the fun. Isn't he gonna tweet that?
Speaker 3: It's one of those ones.
Speaker 2: It's like when they changed the name of a stadium, like you know, Amy Stadium was always going to be Amy Stadium, it was never going to be anything.
Speaker 3: Else, price Line Stadium. Nah, it's a park, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know Kadinya park or gm HbA. I'll go cordineya Park.
Speaker 3: Thanks, thanks City Work.
Speaker 1: It makes me think, though, when if some of these bosses or really important people, when did they go in a different direction? They really should have just stayed in their lane. Yeah, like, come on, Elon, what he did with electric cars and tears and incredible, incredible, it's changing humanity. Yes, and then you go or maybe you'll jump into the social media game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, stay in your lane, mate, Elon, no your roll.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Can I give you my top three examples of people who should have stayed in their lane? Please, I'll go to a sports area first.
Speaker 3: I'm shocking.
Speaker 1: Michael Jordan should have stayed in his lane. No baseball, No, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: It almost tarnishes their legacy a little bit, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: Well kind of makes you go, well, if he didn't do that, you could always say, I'll bet you he could have played awesome baseball. Yeah, But then the fact that he did it, you're like, no, he couldn't. I tried and he wasn't very good at it.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The other one for me as well, of course, is Peter Garrett going from this where he's dancing around like an absolute champion, like a wacky whaling inflatable chew man out the front of a car dealership to politics. Yeah, stick to the beautiful music. Listen to it. It doesn't work. Didn't work.
Speaker 3: It's a good point that you make. Yeah, roots people, and also politics isn't sexy?
Speaker 2: Like what this is?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: This is sexy.
Speaker 1: I mean, just do yourself a favor and google it's right now. You will see the sexiest man on the planet completely bored. Yeah, dancing with so much non rhythm that it's rhythmic. Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: No, not at all.
Speaker 1: I didn't think so.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The top person for me who should have really stayed in their lane was probably Paris Hilton. Crazy staying in your lane in Paris. I mean, stick to making blue movies. Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: How very dem I love this song?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh my gosh. It's hard to know what you're thinking about right now. Are you thinking about this song with Paris Hilton? Or are you thinking about some of her early work as a movie star or the blue variety she went on she.
Speaker 3: Did reality TV with who was that girl?
Speaker 1: Kate Richie? I wasn't Kate, it wasn't Little Selly.
Speaker 3: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: My mind is so scrammed over the last minutes.
Speaker 3: God, but I defy you to get that song out of your head.
Speaker 1: Now, okay, good luck. Let's let's leave you with a little bit more of this crazy big show. It was we did thanks to what If. Of course what If it is Aussie for travel. We paid cash with the car which we'll return tomorrow with us but throughout the day as well as Mattie in DC take charge, get into helpd the MG two locations Brighton and morph Vale Search Hamilton, MG. Big show coming up tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Huge show coming up tomorrow, and I can't wait for us.
Speaker 1: Yes, the Battle of the Bang is. We're gonna reveal our songs for tomorrow, which is going to be really nice because it's the GAP's closing in terms of winning.
Speaker 3: What are we looking at here?
Speaker 1: Six to five?
Speaker 3: That says six to four, doesn't it sixty five? Okay here, that's.
Speaker 1: Fine, right, Make sure you catch up on the podcast and we will catch you bright and early tomorrow. Please enjoy your Wednesday. Adelaides, Jody and Hazy