Speaker 1: On scorn lits Australia. This is the Reader Panete Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panekey Show. I'm Danikiti Giorgio coming up. How the left wing media have tried to spin the attempted assassination of Donald Trump. Former Trump administration strategist Sebastian Gorka will join us, and he won't mince his words.
Speaker 3: The Secret Service acting like a pack.
Speaker 2: Of fumbling Fumbberlinas, and the agency's diversity Higher policy comes under scrutiny. More on that with Alex Stein, the twenty year old shooter identified as a loner who was bullied in school, The psychology of extremism, with Claire Rowe coming up. King Charles and Queen Camilla confirmed their Australian travel plans.
Speaker 3: And of course Left He's losing it. Trump Derangement syndrome edition son shot greatness to be mentioned in the history books. Messes shut.
Speaker 2: Joining me now with Sky New's contributor Pro mcsweden Praul. Always great to see you, Thank you so much for joining us. Let's start with Anthony Albanesi's response to the attempted assassination of Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: This is what he had to say.
Speaker 4: Along with all Australians, I was shocked by the terrible scenes at former President Trump's campaign event in Pennsylvania. I'm relieved by the news that the former president is safe and doing fine, and I always hearim and his family.
Speaker 2: Well, Pru, what do you make of the Australian response to the end?
Speaker 5: Well, look, I can't disagree with a lot of what is said, but the problem is you've got to practice what you preach. And sadly, politics has become a blood sport, let's face it, whether it's here or overseas, and you know the personal attacks and vitriol, the humiliation and the intimidation and bullying that goes on, and we know it does. And what's interesting is that the public scot much more politically engaged, whether it be through social media and just as frustration and disenchantment with their lot, and so they're holding their politicians to account. And I think the passions and anger are you know, get carried We can get carried away with.
Speaker 3: It, can't we?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but look, we all know that this is shocking that's happened.
Speaker 3: I'm not surprised by it.
Speaker 5: And the sad thing is it will probably happen again, and while everyone can try and clean up their act, the men girls can go and be nice for a change. In the end, I think this is what it's come to in this country and around.
Speaker 2: The world, which is really sad. And alban Easy said that the temperature of political.
Speaker 3: Debate needs to be lowered.
Speaker 2: What does that say, Prue about the dangers of overblown rhetoric and the need.
Speaker 3: For civility, particularly in the political process.
Speaker 5: Well, again, it would be nice if that happened, But sadly, you know, you've got nut jobs or people who are just so angry and frustrated with their lot that you know, if you are not lowering that temperature and controlling what you're saying, it's very easy for people to, perhaps particularly those who are on the edge, to react in the wrong way. So look, all I can say is let's try, but I just cannot see it happening here or anywhere. Really, you know, politics is politicking, and sadly that can be a dirty game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that line has been crossed over worldwide, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Look, the Coalition has urged Anthony Arbeneasy to ask serious questions of the Australian Defense Forces vetting processes.
Speaker 3: After it emerged an alleged Russian.
Speaker 2: Spy was promoted as a case study for military recruitment. Now it comes after a Russian born couple were on Friday charged with one count each of preparing to commit an espionage offense PRUE. In twenty twenty three, it's been revealed the ADF was actually promoting one of the accused on.
Speaker 3: Its website as part of a recruitment drive.
Speaker 5: What do they say about vetting in the ADF, it's a giant failed, heally just it's speech speechless. Although in the nineteen thirties in the Chifli government they had ingrained spies, you know, so, I mean, it seems to be an accepted part of the political geo landscape. But you know, when you think we've got cybersecurity issues, we've got this infiltration, who do we trust? And the problem is, from my mind, I can't see why we would be, you know, parking our trust and employing people from countries like China and Russia who are our arch enemies. It's bizarre, isn't it really?
Speaker 3: When you think about.
Speaker 2: It, it is bizarre, but or at least with proper checks, proper checks of their history, where they've come from, what their background is. It's just extraordinary that something like this has allegedly occurred on home soil.
Speaker 3: It's a wall. Someone is low. I mean, she wasn't very high up in the.
Speaker 5: But at the same time you had information system access. And when you think about the US and UK and the fact that they're going to be giving us access to nuclear submarine intelligence, and you think, my god, you know, do they trust us and will.
Speaker 3: They trust correct? It's a worry. It's a big worry.
Speaker 2: Now the CFMU has placed its troubled Victorian branch into administration and set up an inquiry to investigate allegations of criminal links severe bullying and intimidation PROO. Of course, this comes just days after the boss of the CFMU, John Setca, resigned. Is it time now for this union to be completely deregistered?
Speaker 3: Oh? Well over to yes.
Speaker 5: And what I find so amusing is this faux anger and surprise from the Labor Party boffins, you know, I mean blind friendly. If Freddie knew they were a corrupt bunch of you know, what can I say without swearing anyway?
Speaker 3: We know they were You know.
Speaker 5: Really thugs and dangerous people infiltrated as we know by ikey mobs and all.
Speaker 3: Sorts of people. So you know, we've got rid of Seka.
Speaker 5: He jumped because he knew this was all coming out and going to be exposed. But the thuggery and the fact that this costing this economy hundreds of millions of dollars and you know it's telling other unions that they have the power to be standover men, et cetera.
Speaker 3: So you know, the trouble is that the.
Speaker 5: Labor Party in particular relies on the funnel of funds from this year and they're going to you know, be they'll talk tough, they're not going to do anything.
Speaker 2: Well, Burke and Albo, they're not going to do anything because they've all got mates there in Union shaved it absolutely exactly now. Rupert Murdoch has warned Australia is on the wrong track with its approach to climate and energy issues and risks untold damage to the national economy in the pursuit of net zero. He made the comments to mark today's sixtieth anniversary of the Australian newspaper Prude.
Speaker 3: You agree is Australia on the wrong track.
Speaker 5: Of course, yes, I mean, Rupert's under right, and we all, you know, those with a brain, understand that we're on the wrong track.
Speaker 3: We can just see the big fail.
Speaker 5: We are the only country that has banned this nuclear discussion even I mean, for God's sake, we have this malaise in this country where we think that she'll be right. Mates, you know we've too long not engaged and held our politicians and descentive makers to account and sadly we all know this is going to cost us big time and put this country back so far and it really just worries me. Rupert's one hundred percent right. But who's listening. Who in the government is listening unless Joe Public, who is going to have a big vote the next election. If they don't understand that, if they allow the Labor Party continue on this park path, we are in huge trouble.
Speaker 3: Well we are.
Speaker 2: The energy experts have already worn the progression to net zero is happening back to front. So he's absolutely spot on. Now let's talk about the Royals pro This is exciting. King Charles and Queen Camilla will visit Sydney and Canberra in October Buckingham Palace has confirmed the Royal tour will go ahead, though dramatically shortened before the Commonwealth Heads of Government meeting in Samoa. Great to see it's still going ahead, of course, after the King received his cancer treatment. But I'm sure he'll be warmly welcome back in Australia.
Speaker 3: Will he will?
Speaker 5: But of course the cynics will, you know, lift their heads from under the covers, particularly the pro Republicans who of course will be lining up.
Speaker 3: You watch everybody, and the Labor.
Speaker 5: Party will be falling all over themselves together. An invite to the various events that the worlds will be attending, and of course New Zealand and Melbourne will be very put out that they're not a new calendar, but good on them. It's a bit of hope and nice, you know, it's a walk.
Speaker 3: On a different side.
Speaker 5: We're seeing, how you know, the hierarchy of the royals live and they bring.
Speaker 3: Some magic and space, they really do.
Speaker 2: And speaking of magic and inspiration, the Princess of Wales has presented the Wimbled Trophy to Carlos al karaz has A Spaniar won the Grand Slam proof she got a standing ovation when she entered the arena. It was so good to see her back out there again looking so well after she's also going through her own cancer battle.
Speaker 5: Oh, I know, she's a superstar and she's been so brave the way she's handled it. And look, I just wish her well. I just hope she can recover. She looks amazing. But having been through Kimo myself, I know you're can have great bad days and bad days. But it's wonderful that she seems to be doing well, and.
Speaker 3: Let's hope she does. Let's hope it continues.
Speaker 2: But really nice to see her ash look beautiful in her purple dress as well with this one.
Speaker 3: So good to see that. Kreuw McSwain.
Speaker 2: Great to speak with you as always, Thank you so much for joining us. Now we have all seen the footage the moment Donald Trump almost lost his life in an attempt at assassination.
Speaker 6: If you want to really see something that said, take a look at what happened. Let me get my shoes, so we're gotta go.
Speaker 7: Let me.
Speaker 8: I'll tell me.
Speaker 2: Wait wait wait, Now there's been a lot of discourse and commentary in the hours since, and who better than former Trump administration strategist Sebastian Gorka to join us to break it all down. Sebastian, appreciate your time. Firstly, I want to get your reaction to what occurred.
Speaker 9: Well, the most important thing to understand is that this was expected. My producer from my radio show, within minutes of the horrific footage, texted me one word. He said, unbelievable. I responded, no, not at all. This is absolutely what we had to expect. Why because the Democrat Party and the mainstream legacy lying media have demonized my former boss for almost a decade now. They call him an islamophobe, a bigot, a white supremacist, a fascist, and Nazi.
Speaker 1: You see all of.
Speaker 9: The magazine covers with renditions of him looking like Hitler. And then for the last six months we've had this steady drum beat of Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: If he's re elected by the American people, it will be a threat to democracy.
Speaker 9: Well, when you call the leader of the opposition a new Hitler, guess what. Sooner or later something like this is going to happen. So this is on the Democrats, it's on the legacy media, and God bless our Lord and Savior, because if it were a quarter of an inch closer to his cranium, we would have seen the murder of President Trump live on television.
Speaker 2: Well, let's go through some of those examples. As you said, we know that the left wing media in the US, they've spent the past four years trying to one hide the fact that Joe Biden is clearly a vegetable, and two, as you said, paint Donald Trump to be some sort of demonic dictator.
Speaker 3: But have a look at this by CNN a.
Speaker 10: Copy of Hitler's mindkamf. You would find the Nazi leader describing the mixing of non Germans with Germans as poisoning. There's really no other way to say it. Donald Trump's language mirrors this directly, and then.
Speaker 2: There's an inflammatory rhetoric being spun by the Democrats. Have a listen to Democrat Delegate Stacy Plaskets slipping up.
Speaker 11: Having Trump not only have had the codes, but now having the classified information for Americans and being able to put that out and share it in his resort with anyone and everyone who comes through should be terrifying to all Americans. And he needs to be shot stopped wops.
Speaker 2: She clearly there are almost waiting to say that Donald Trump needs to be shot, and have a look at Congressman Dan Goldman, who said this last year that.
Speaker 12: Man cannot see public office again. He is not only unfit, he is destructive to our democracy and he has to be He has to be eliminated.
Speaker 2: Sebastian, you know, if you were some sort of crazed kook who kept hearing that Trump is a dictator, Trump is hitler, Trump's a threat to democracy, somewhere in your mentally unstable mind, you would take this as a call to arms. Words matter. Is this the hysterical jerk that's been amplified by the mainstream media. Is this what's invited lunatics to take matters into their own hands?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 9: And it wasn't just you know, twenty four hours ago. We've seen this again and again and again. Nobody knows these names because they've been deep sixth by the mainstream media. But who's James Hodgkinson. James Hodgkinson took a Soviet SKS rifle to a baseball field not far from where I'm sitting, to a Republican charity baseball game, and he.
Speaker 1: Just started opening fire.
Speaker 9: He was finally neutralized by two officers who were there, because Steve Scalise, a member of the GOP leadership, was present. But that individual was found with a hit list on his body that had only Republican names on it.
Speaker 1: Steve Scalise almost died that night.
Speaker 9: And on top of that, who was this individual?
Speaker 1: Who's James Hodgkinson.
Speaker 9: He was a volunteer for the Bernie Sanders campaign, another lefty.
Speaker 1: Then we have Nicholas Urescia.
Speaker 9: Anyone on either side of the world to tell me who.
Speaker 1: Nicholas Rusk is.
Speaker 9: He's the lunatic Californian who illegally travels from California to my state of Virginia with a clock, with a bayonet and with zip ties to do what to go to Justice Kavanagh's home, a Supreme Court Associate justice nominated by my former boss, to murder him and his wife and his children, because oh, he doesn't like abortions, so he must be killed. If it weren't for just a last minute pang of conscience, Nicholas Ruska would have killed a member of the Supreme Court. Again and again and again. There's one party that's normalized violence, and it's not us, not Conservatives, It's not the Republicans. It is the Democrat Party, whether it's BLM, whether it's Antifa, they are fine with normalizing violence. So if anybody's surprised at what happened in Butler, Pennsylvania, they are clinical credits absolutely.
Speaker 2: And you know, in the end, in the aftermath of the attempted assassination, there's been no violence, no rioting, the Republicans remintaining their call and what was a terrible and could have been an extremely tragic incident. Now even more extraordinary was the left wing media's first.
Speaker 3: Instinct after the assassination attempt. They wanted to hide it. Have a look at CNN, they called it Trump Falls.
Speaker 2: The Washington Post described it as loud noises, and on the NBC it was popping noises.
Speaker 3: But this one truly takes the cake.
Speaker 2: CNN described it as an interruption before hosts Jamie Gangel attacked Trump for saying fight, fight fight.
Speaker 13: I think what we're hearing from people is that's not the message that we want to be SENTI right now, we want to tamp.
Speaker 11: It down.
Speaker 3: And have a look at this warped analysis.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump and the people around to perceive themselves to.
Speaker 3: Be under threat, and that's all that matters.
Speaker 14: That is not legitimate, that is wrong. You hear the screens from the audience. People are terrified.
Speaker 2: And how's this cracker from Wolf Blitzer suggesting Trump wasn't actually injured.
Speaker 15: Now, if someone is shot with a bullet that pierces the upper part of you right here, wouldn't that bullet.
Speaker 1: Also continue on to someone's.
Speaker 9: Skull and create much more a much more dangerous situation.
Speaker 2: And ABC News's Matha Radat's having a complaint mental breakdown, appearing to blame the assassination attempt on Donald Trump and his supporters.
Speaker 13: Supporters are certainly in some parts angry. And let's remember January sixth in so many ways for the campaign. January sixth will probably be in the background after yesterday's event. This is a very difficult time for this campaign. I'm sure this week in Milwaukee that President Trump will highlight this.
Speaker 2: This is what CNN would call a mostly peaceful assassination attempt.
Speaker 9: I love my Antipodean brethren, so I feel justified in using some salty language. Now, everything you've just played is empirical evidence that none of those people are journalists.
Speaker 1: They will do and say whatever has to be said.
Speaker 9: The idea that a bullet traveling three thousand feet per second actually hits President Trump's ear, and that cretitous little dwarf says, well, shouldn't it have gone into his skull?
Speaker 1: Was he really shot?
Speaker 9: As another man behind President Trump, a fifty year old fire chief who lay on his daughter and his wife to protect him, literally has his cranium blown open as another.
Speaker 1: Bullet hits him.
Speaker 9: And this is why we have to win on November the fifth, because President Trump was right what was it seven years ago when he said the media are the enemy of the people. They have absolutely no right to be called journalists.
Speaker 3: Completely agree with you. Such a good analysis. And also now a.
Speaker 2: Day later, Donald Trump, he's back at it and in fine form.
Speaker 15: Here we go, just finished talking to the former president. You would think that he would be down. I mean he is, He's in the saddle, he's excited. And I said, is there anything that I could, you know, share with the audience. And he paused for a second and he said, can you just tell him I love him?
Speaker 3: Sebastian.
Speaker 2: Is this quintessential Donald Trump underterred getting on with the job. What message is he trying to send?
Speaker 9: I got to tell you I don't get it. I don't comprehend it. I've got an excuse for my pugilistic attitude because of, you know, the family baggage I bring with my parents keeping Communism.
Speaker 1: That guy grew up in Queens.
Speaker 9: He's a billionaire, you know, mogul who had a TV you know, reality show for fourteen years at the top of the chart. I don't know how he does it. He's twenty five years older than me. I couldn't keep up with him in the White House. The fact that, yes, I can't believe I'm saying this. Yesterday he's almost assassinated. He flew home that night, discharged himself from the hospital, then plays golf today and then says, oh, yeah, the Republican Convention.
Speaker 1: Should we delay that? No, no, no, let's get on Trump. Ford's one, and then he flew to Milwaukee. It's mind boggling. I don't know what he's made of.
Speaker 9: It's titanium mixed in with kevlar, with tungsten steel and then a little bit of pixie dust because it's just magical.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's incredible.
Speaker 2: I don't know how he does it either, but good to say him going.
Speaker 3: No, I'm underturred getting on with it. Let's keep fighting.
Speaker 2: And I just have to ask you, Sebastian, how hard would this incident b on the family? We saw a statement from Milania Trumps. She said, when I watched that violent bullet strike my husband Donald, I realized my life and Baron's life were on the brink of devastating change. I'm grateful to the brave Secret Surge Verse agents and law enforcement officials who risked their own lives to protect my husband. How terrifying would this be for Milania too?
Speaker 9: Yeah, Milania is also absolutely unique, and they broke the mold when they met her when I was in the White House. She was one of the most gracious human beings I've ever met.
Speaker 1: If your viewers.
Speaker 9: Haven't done so, you can find on my Twitter feed just go to sab Gorka seb Grka read her two page letter to the American people that she released early today, and it's one of the most beautiful pieces of braining I've ever seen about what this means, the fabric of the Republic being were n asunder, and how love is the way and with love and dedication, love of country, love of family, love of God, we can fix everything. So I cannot imagine what she was feeling when she saw that footage when the Secret Service really fails to secure that perimeter at the event, then seeing her husband it covered in blood, and then raising that fist.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's who Donald Trump is.
Speaker 9: So I'd request all of the Sky News viewers is just keep her, keep the president keeper, Eric, Lara, Don Junior, the whole family in your prayers and pray for the future of America because we need normality back. We need a president who make sure there aren't wars around the world like when we were in the White House, and we need to stop the crazies. I mean, look, I'm no fan of Bill Clinton, especially for what he did with that twenty one year old intern, but at least he was a Democrat who would rain in the crazies. Right now, you can't name one Democrat in a leadership position who reins in the crazies. On the contrary, they're putting the petrol on the bonfire. As a result, it's up to us, it's up to the patriots, it's up to President Trump and you know, everybody who loves America to make sure he has a landslide victory and then we can start to rebuild America and just.
Speaker 1: Shun shun the crazies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not wrong. It's a very good point.
Speaker 2: And I just want to ask you about Avunker Trump, because she stayed by her father's side as he spent the night in his estate recovering. Tell us about their relationship. How close is Donald Trump to his daughter A Bunker.
Speaker 9: As close as to loving people can be who are father and daughter.
Speaker 1: I mean, she was a colleague of mine in the White House.
Speaker 9: Her husband was an incredibly impressive guy who was head of innovation, and beyond that, he brought us the historic Abraham Accords that he negotiated with two other people that brought peace between Israel and five other nations, which was rent asunder when Biden Ried reversed everything, and then we saw the greatest loss of Jewish life since the show is since the Holocaust on October the seventh. So I'm not surprised that she was at his bedside. I don't think he needed anybody by his bedside because he was hitting those holes in one earlier today.
Speaker 1: But the fact is, you know that's what I love it.
Speaker 9: Look, you can judge a man by his children right, and you look at this family and you say, wow, Wow, I have even more respect for President Trump because I look at these amazing children.
Speaker 1: I know them all. I mean, you know, I know DoD Junior, I know Erica, I know Lara.
Speaker 9: His wife is a colleague of my wife in the Republican Party and was a colleague of mine. Just amazing people who are following trying to follow in their father's gun gang true and footsteps.
Speaker 3: Well, they just look like such a terrific family.
Speaker 2: Sebastian Gorka really appreciate your insights. Thank you so much for joining us on the program this evening.
Speaker 1: God blessed, keep us in your prayers. Please, my friends still to come.
Speaker 2: Lefties Losing a Trump addition featuring the triple D threats of the demented, deranged, and deluded, plus comedian Alex Stein on whether the desperate Democrats can turn the Trump train around.
Speaker 3: Now it's gathering more and more, Steve, Now.
Speaker 2: It is time for Lefty's losing it. It's been a big day for the demented, deranged, and deluded. Triple D, triple threat, triple the unhinged, I mean truly, the left of come out of the woodwork because of the failed assassination attempt on Donald Trump. So I'm just warning you, warning you now of the Trump derangement syndrome. Ahead, let's start with this guy who looks as though he doesn't know if he wants to be part of a boy band or is transitioning perhaps to emo.
Speaker 6: Do you miss that?
Speaker 12: We don't miss those.
Speaker 6: Come on, man, we don't miss those solid shot at greatness to be mentioned in the history books.
Speaker 3: And you miss the shot?
Speaker 2: Could you just shout a bit louder there into your microphone if you don't mind your voice.
Speaker 3: It's not quite distorting enough. Got to say, that was very dramatic, very cute.
Speaker 2: Little touch there turning crying into the wall, and the tears just keep flowing.
Speaker 3: To the person who took a trumpty? Why did you miss? Come on?
Speaker 16: Now, you gave him what he wanted more than anything in the row intension.
Speaker 3: We're losing this election? Like, are you already losing this election? Sweetie?
Speaker 2: Now here is a TikToker who should actually be the poster girl for the Democrats.
Speaker 3: I just found out about this. It just happened. I haven't even had a second to process. You're telling me. Somebody finally had the balls to bring a few view. We were a second away. We were a centimeter away from half of the problem being gone, and you missed there was a white man attached to that trigger.
Speaker 1: I know it.
Speaker 3: We were a centimeter away. Has anyone checked up on her sacred service? Hello? Fed somebody? Anybody? She needs some help? All is normal, just as normal as this philosophical assessment.
Speaker 17: I just really hope that the shooter is whit, like I hope. I hope that the shooter is white, because even if the shooter is white and some hyper leftists with manifestos and all kinds of stuff, at least they're weight.
Speaker 13: Ah.
Speaker 2: Yes, the Left have really been trained to prioritize identity, haven't they, because skin color is so important when it comes to trying to kill a former president. And here is the Lefty diverse and inclusive brigade showing their true colors.
Speaker 16: John Wilkes Booth, if you can hear us, if you are with us, please please John Wilkes Booth, if you're if you're listening, please let me get.
Speaker 1: This, let me get this straight done. Only reloaded shotgun, but you chose to.
Speaker 18: Use a one you're not even sending our best to assassinate because what the hell was that Lee Harvey Oswald would never be John Wilkes Booth would never.
Speaker 14: Today was like this close.
Speaker 3: To being the best day ever.
Speaker 19: Also, the person that at Trump at Israelly was exercising that right that all those Republicans were fighting for.
Speaker 8: So can you really blame him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they sweet paying tribute to all the ghosts of assassin's past, invoking the spirits of John Wilkes Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald demonic to say the least.
Speaker 3: Now you can always count on Chief Loon.
Speaker 2: The MSNBC host joy Reed to defend Joe Biden to the last man. I mean, it doesn't matter he messed up Trump and Kamala and Putin and Zelenski.
Speaker 3: Here's Joyce b looking out for her man.
Speaker 7: Yes, he did make a couple of gaffes and copy with the wrong names, but I mean, I do that, and Biden's been gaffy for literally his entire career. It's literally like a meme of Joe Biden that he he does gaffs like he's very much known for them. It's kind of a Biden thing, him doing Gaffs, is you basically him bidening?
Speaker 1: That's what he does.
Speaker 7: Gaffs, it's his thing.
Speaker 3: But if he's the president, I mean he's Gaffy, it's his thing. Well, now you mentioned it, Joyce, it truly is.
Speaker 13: America is a nation that can be defined in a single word.
Speaker 1: I was gonna foot him.
Speaker 3: I signed the Pack and.
Speaker 1: Act into the law.
Speaker 3: He had tied that fall.
Speaker 1: He decided to.
Speaker 16: Look, I shouldn't get into this.
Speaker 20: I'll lay it affect a strategy to mobilize true in it, and I sue the pressure.
Speaker 3: We cannot get re elect. We cannot win this re election.
Speaker 8: Excuse me, we can only re elect Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: You gotta give it to joy She really holds out a candle for all Gaffy jar It doesn't Shay Josh should Robert next time for good luck? Well, this is the perfect way to define the left's response to the attempted assassination.
Speaker 1: Hey, Trump got shot at, got shot at?
Speaker 14: Trump got shot at?
Speaker 3: Select did he oh yeah?
Speaker 6: He lived?
Speaker 3: Huh yeah?
Speaker 21: And what's worse is he looked really cool when it happened. What do you mean he looked cool when it happened? He unfortunately looked very cool when it happened. How do you look cool getting shot at?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Like, what did he do?
Speaker 21: Pop right back up with bloodstreaming Donna's face, pumice fists in the air, shouting Usa, Usa, USA into a.
Speaker 3: Crowd of thousands joined in. That's exactly what he did.
Speaker 22: Oh yeah, yeah, that's really cool. I know, grab, we're gonna lose the election. Huh big time?
Speaker 3: You bet.
Speaker 2: It is pretty cool because this was the moment Donald Trump knew he'd won the election with that warrior like strength image, blood on his cheek as he survived an assassination attempt.
Speaker 3: This is the campaign's turning point. Summed up in a matter of minutes.
Speaker 6: MAGA means to make America great again.
Speaker 3: Job listen to that crowd.
Speaker 18: Raw.
Speaker 2: Let's bring in host of Prime Time with Alex Stein.
Speaker 3: Alex, good to see you. Thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 2: Look, nobody can underestimate the power of what Trump did after he was shot.
Speaker 3: What did it say to his haters and to those on the left, Well.
Speaker 8: It said a lot.
Speaker 20: It said that he was like Neo from the Matrix, who's dodging those bullets? I mean, I know that got his ear, but one centimeter away, who would have literally the shooter would have literally started a civil war. But let's you see real, Donald Trump is anointed by God. Whether you believe in God or not, he had a divine intervention that saved his life. And you can call me crazy, but I think that's the only thing that truly saved Donald Trump. And now he's going to have more support than he's ever had. So this assassination attempt is going to backfire and end up being the best thing for Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And we'll get to some of the polling shortly, but look, I want to talk about the fumbling diversity picks in the US Secret Service as the agency a rush to get Donald Trump away from the chaos. Have a look at the women who comprise his security detail.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: One female agent was heard frantically shouting what are we doing?
Speaker 3: Where are we going? After the shots rang out? And what on earth is happening here?
Speaker 2: Her one job was to jump in front and take a bullet for Trump, but instead she cowered behind him.
Speaker 3: Alex, what is going on with these Secret Service agents?
Speaker 20: Well, it's the same thing that's happening to these airlines where they're going to hire a person based on their skin color and not their marriage. And that's what's really the problem is you saw one of those female Secret Service agents trying to carry Donald Trump. Yeah right, you're not going to carry hi man. It's two hundred and forty five pounds. So it's really sad that the Secret Service.
Speaker 8: Let this happen.
Speaker 20: There were snipers on the roof that supposedly saw the shooter because there's only one other roof in that area of Bethel, Pennsylvania, and they didn't take him out.
Speaker 8: They let him shoot a Donald Trump.
Speaker 20: So whether you want to say that this was just you know, interbordination or this is just you know, them messing up, I think it's much more sinister. I think that these people that are protecting Donald Trump don't have his best interest, and I think it's very obvious by letting him even get shot when they had drone surveillance. They have all kinds of measurements that they take in order to keep the area and from perimeter safe, and they didn't take any of those into account when it came to this speech for whatever reason.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I mean, the failure is just absolutely appalling. It's catastrophic to be honest and look Alex. This video might explain it, because a video has surfaced showing the agency's boss, Kimberly Cheetle, boasting about a desire to increase diversity to expand hiring.
Speaker 3: They're aiming to have thirty percent women recruits by twenty thirty and even allowed YouTube influencer Michelle Carey to train with agents.
Speaker 13: But I'm very conscious as I sit in this chair now of making sure that we need to attract diverse candidates.
Speaker 2: Alex, this is extraordinary picking recruits based on diversity, not the best recruits.
Speaker 3: Is that really appropriate?
Speaker 8: Well, obviously not.
Speaker 20: But if you look at the admiral of our Navy and of armed forces are all transgender people. So they don't care about putting the best person and putting their best foot forward. They care about being progressive and being a social justice warrior and checking off a box on a list. So that's where America is at. And I just want to thanks Guy News for actually being honest and when they covered this whole entire issue.
Speaker 8: Because CNN said that he can just fell down. Other outlets said they just heard loud noises.
Speaker 20: So thanks the Ward for the people in Australia and across the world that actually want to have some sort of transparency when it comes to an assassination of an ex president.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he fell down, it was just an interruption. There were loud noises, you know, the list goes on. It's ridiculous. I just want to show you this video, Alex. By contrast, have a look at how the Secret Service reacted when Ronald Reagan was shot. Alex As you can say, it was quick thinking protecting their president. What has gone wrong in the agency since then?
Speaker 20: Well you said it already. When they smothered Trump, they said, what do we do? So they didn't even know the protocol for trying to save the president. And then, like you showed the clips of the women, they were more worried and concerned about their sunglasses than they were about trying to stop a terroristic threat. So that's where we're out here in America.
Speaker 8: You know, I say it all the time. We're living in the upside down world. So Donald Trump needs men. I listened. If women want to be in law enforcement, there's places for women to be.
Speaker 20: In law enforcement, But protecting the president, I guess to tear thread, I think you need to lead that to the men and then don't call me misogynists for that.
Speaker 8: I just think that that is the safest and most prudent thing to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: In the end, it's spot on. Now, Alex, we spoke about poles. Have to look at the latest polling. Since that attempted assassination, Trump has reached new highs in Pennsylvania, in Wisconsin, in Michigan and Arizona.
Speaker 3: Those are huge numbers. How do you read it?
Speaker 8: Well, I want to say that it's accurate.
Speaker 20: I do believe that this is actually only going to help Donald Trump his campaign the fact that he lived.
Speaker 8: But at the same time, I don't even trust these polls. I don't trust the election.
Speaker 20: I just become very very skeptical of what any of the mainstream media says here in America. So if those polls are correct, in which I think they are, Trump wins in a landside.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And speaking of Joe Biden, what a surprise.
Speaker 2: He's had another shocker in his address to the nation on the attempted assassination.
Speaker 3: Instead of ballot box, he offered up this, in America, we resolve our difference at the battle box.
Speaker 1: You know, That's how we do it.
Speaker 2: At the battle box, not with bullets, Alex old Joe struggling with the teleprompter yet again.
Speaker 3: It must have been past his bedtime when he recorded that, of course, and.
Speaker 8: He said, battle box, why is balance? I mean, tell him all you let him do it twice.
Speaker 20: They don't care about Joe Biden at this point, and this is a sad reality. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of attack on Joe Biden.
Speaker 8: I hope that does not happen. I just want to put it out there. I would never want Joe Biden to get hurt, but I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't some sort of.
Speaker 20: Coffeecat attack to take out Joe Biden, because the Obamas are sick of him, the Clints are sick of him, and the American people are sick of Joe Biden. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think the world is at this point, and Alex, I'm going to show you this video as well. As he warped away from the lectern. Have a look at his creepy looking hands.
Speaker 3: I mean, he looks like mister Earns from the Simpsons. What on earth is going on there now?
Speaker 20: That looks like some sort of paralysis. And I've seen this clip is going viral, but I guess they didn't hop him up with enough adderall or enough muscle relaxer.
Speaker 8: I don't know, but it does.
Speaker 20: Look like he has some sort of a you know, injury or a paralyzation of his wrists or hand. It's really kind of sad to see, Like we all want to laugh at this, but really, this is the world we live in. We have a president that really can't even hold his arms out straight. It's a really, really, really sad reality.
Speaker 3: It is that we're almost out of time.
Speaker 2: But Alex, I mean, what happens now with his campaign, It's almost like it's been forgotten since the Trump incident.
Speaker 20: Well, I hope he stays in the race because he's basically a walking potato at this point and he's not going to be able to win. Even though Kamlo would make a worst president. I don't even want her to get into office. So I just hope he stays in the race and that he doesn't, you know, get hurt or injured in the assassination. Let's be real, everybody knows not going to make it four more years in a White House, and the left knows that the right knows that. So let the guy go retire, but personally keep him in the race. Let him lose, and let's make America great again overly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, I mean if Joe Biden pulls out now, he'll look even weaker than ever. Alex Stein, always good to speak with you. Thank you so much for joining us on the program. Still to come Inside the Mind of a political extremist.
Speaker 3: With psychologist doctor Clairo, while we.
Speaker 2: Are starting to find out more about the twenty year old who shot Donald Trump before being taken out by a sniper himself. Thomas Matthew Crooks was a registered Republican who donated to a progressive pack. His classmate says he was aggressively bullied in high school.
Speaker 11: Let's say he was a loner and more because he was just.
Speaker 1: He was quiet, but like he was just bullied.
Speaker 3: Like he was bullied so much, so much.
Speaker 16: High school.
Speaker 11: Yeah, what did they still remember it all that they said to him or cold them. No, he was just made fun of, I guess for the way he dressed or his appearents.
Speaker 2: And the New York Post is reporting Thomas Crooks tried out for his high school's rifle team, but he was rejected for being a terrible shot and making.
Speaker 3: Off color jokes. The question of why he chose.
Speaker 2: To try and kill Donald Trump is now the subject of an FBI investigation.
Speaker 3: Johnny now is psychologist.
Speaker 2: Claire Rowe Claire, good to see you as always, thanks for joining us. Look, Thomas Crooks has been described as a loner who was bullied twenty years old. How can a kid as young as him become an extremist?
Speaker 19: Yeah, well, that doesn't surprise me, Danika. That's often some of the profiles of people who do these things. They've often been rejected before, either that by their own family, friends, peers, or he said that he tried to get into other social circles and he was rejected from them. So, look, it's a very complex set of factors that lead someone to extremism and political violence like this, both on an individual level and also on a collective level. I think that most importantly, usually these people are feeling the weight of anger and injustice and are very aggrieved about something, and most importantly, they feel that traditional methods of changing their situation are not available to them, i e. Democratic voting in this case, or perhaps just the anger at the way he's been treated in life, and maybe he was out to prove a point, but it somehow justifies this route that they take of martyrdom. You know, I'll show them or I'll make a name for myself in some way.
Speaker 3: And we also know.
Speaker 19: The other thing about people who usually go down the path of what we could call a form of radicalization is that they often engage in what we call as psychologists cognitive distortions, and they're things like black and white thinking, dehumanizing the enemy, and being very engaged in conspiracy beliefs.
Speaker 14: But when you look at those kind of elements, I think, well, that.
Speaker 19: Has been Trump's opposition and the media for the last two years. I mean black and white thinking, yes, dehumanizing Trump absolutely, and engagement in conspiracy beliefs about rigi elections and so forth. So when you have this fertile ground, which I think has happened over the last two years, and you have certain vulnerable characteristics, then in an individual who was exposed to that, I mean he's only twenty, so for the last ten years of his life, he has been exposed to the vitriol of how dangerous Trump is. Akin to Hitler and the fact that if Trump gets in, will you will lose your democratic rights.
Speaker 14: They've been told you will not be able to vote again, they've been told.
Speaker 23: So that's a long time of being fed that, and then that meets with a very vulnerable, maybe mentally very unwell man who's had a troubled background, and we can see where things have led.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just on that point, Clay, you spoke about how there's been this dehumanizing of Donald Trump. You mentioned we've seen him as Hitler, being called a dictator, people saying, oh, he's a huge threat to democracy. If you are already treading that fine line mentally, you know, is it fair to say that you could indeed take this as a call to arms, that you've got to be the person to act. You've got to be the person to take on that marta persona that you mentioned.
Speaker 3: Is that fair to say?
Speaker 14: Absolutely?
Speaker 19: I don't think that there's any question that if Trump is going to be blamed for the insurrection at the White House, you know, in a call to violence, then then we have to look at what led to this situation here.
Speaker 14: In the call to violence, the language has.
Speaker 19: Been so I think pretty explicit in telling the nation that our lives will never be the same.
Speaker 14: If this man gets in that it.
Speaker 19: Will be akin to some of the worst murderous dictatorships that they can possibly, you know, put him against people like Hitler.
Speaker 14: And when that is fed down to someone, you know, there are plenty.
Speaker 19: Of people people ask me today, you know, how could someone go into this knowing that if you take that action then you're giving up your own life too. Well, there's plenty of people who are willing to give up their own life for their country, or.
Speaker 14: For their religion, or for what they believe in. And if you hold that ideology very strongly, then you are prepared to lay down your life. And of course we accept that for people who who represent or fight for their nation in war.
Speaker 19: Torn countries and so forth. Well, the psychology of it is that people, if they believe it, are very willing.
Speaker 16: To do that.
Speaker 14: And in his mind, perhaps he, you know, wanted to make a name for himself.
Speaker 19: Perhaps he took that on as a this is my call, this will be my destiny, and I will save this country. And in the meantime I will somehow make good on the bullying perhaps that I have experienced through my life.
Speaker 14: And you know, as I said, and I'll show them attitude.
Speaker 19: I'm fairly worried as well psychologically speaking about potential copycats in that, and that's always something that the media have to consider when disseminating information. But of course, you know the videos are out there. It was live streamed, and there's no putting that back in the box now. But I wouldn't be surprised if there are similar long, young, vulnerable people out there who have watched this play out.
Speaker 14: And the job is not done.
Speaker 19: So I don't know where this is going to go to from here, but my goodness, there needs to be some strong leadership to put this down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there certainly does. We're almost out of time, but just very quickly. As a psychologist yourself, Claire, in terms of the investigation, now, what would you be looking at in terms of the background of this man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I think that.
Speaker 19: They probably already started with that, in terms of his social networks, and really we're looking at someone probably who was cut off, probably quite marginalized, disenfranchised himself, probably rejected by multiple people, probably didn't have very many friends. And then of course we're looking at the information that he was ingesting and exposed to and what was he seeing each day, and that investigation will lead them to understand how this happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, a huge investigation ahead. Claire Rot, thank you very much for joining us this evening.
Speaker 3: Thank you. That's it for me. Up next his news night, Good night,