Speaker 1: Apogee Production. Welcome to the She Rises Podcast. I'm Ashy and I'm Tiana. This podcast is about female empowerment.
Speaker 2: And encouraging you to be your biggest, boldest, and most authentic version of yourself.
Speaker 1: We'd help you shed the shame, grow to a new level. We're gonna laugh, cry, and talk about the topics everyone else is too afraid to talk about.
Speaker 2: Get ready for your next level of self. Welcome back to another episode of She Rises.
Speaker 1: Today's episode, I'm really excited to learn.
Speaker 3: From this Mayor.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: He is a good friend of mine. He is a phenomenal coach and he specializes in purpose, business and relationships. You know, we love relationships.
Speaker 4: We do.
Speaker 1: He really goes deep and he talks really fast, So make sure you guys really stay in tune because I've consumed some of his content online. But he is a world of knowledge and wisdom and one of the most passionate people I've ever had.
Speaker 2: Oh He's a weapon, absolutely so. Lewis Huckstep Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 4: Thank you boy.
Speaker 1: We're really excited to have you on and talk about all things relationships, business and finding your purpose.
Speaker 4: Wherever you want to get bask.
Speaker 3: Before we get started.
Speaker 1: You're on a Monday episode here every month on no so we ask our guests, or we we share a share of the week.
Speaker 3: So it could be a product, could be a restaurant, cafe.
Speaker 4: I'm getting into pickleball.
Speaker 3: Does that compt Oh that's so trending right now, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Is it more of like a hobby? Is it to get out of the work mindset? Or is it to like? What's it all?
Speaker 4: I love games. I always like like card games, board games, monopoly. Deal. It's like simple and competitive and my wife's really good at it. We should be too much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is it as long as a normal game fifteen minutes?
Speaker 4: Getting get it? Because I'm anomoally game six hours? You get a commit change my answer a deal.
Speaker 1: We'll get into it. So we know a little bit about you. Obviously you and Tiana are friends. But for anyone who's never heard of you, in a nutshell, what do you do?
Speaker 4: So? I help people find their true self, which is purpose values, authentic self, and I've got a couple definitions of that. I help them get clear on the vision they want for their life. So what does the life actually look like? That is inspiring to what does inspired life look like? And then how do you remove all the mental emotional blocks that would stop you from creating that life. Success is eighty percent mindset, twenty percent skill set. So mainly it's the mental emotional who are you, what's your purpose? What do you love? What's stopping you from pursuing it? But also the skills where I take the piss. I'm in spiritual circles. I'm into meditation, into plant medicines and shit. But I'm going to the mates who just meditated and libertator all day and do fucking nothing with their life. They don't take action. And then you've got the other side where it's like hustle, hustle, hustle, where you guys have that doing this and doing business. It's like you need to take action. But if you don't have the other side, you're under fields, you're burnt out, and you're just like chasing the I'll be happy win miles space. It's the mirage you never get to. And I was at for a long time with the gyms, when back when you came down the gym years again, So it's integrating those two worlds. It's like, how do you actually be super happy, super fulfilled, but also take action because you can't pay you landlord with gratitude. Me I integrate those two worlds. So watch your purpose? Who are authentically? What do you love? What do you want? What's the actual plan and skills needed to create that? And then let's address all those mental emotional blocks that would stop you from doing it. Because if you know what to do and you're not what you know, it's something in here. So we want to under that which you'd be into as well.
Speaker 3: That's a powerful thing. Yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: Do you find as Most people don't know what the purpose is. So how do you get started of finding your purpose?
Speaker 4: I got done with as autism and ADHD, so I break things down very granular. So your purpose is an expression of your core wound. So pain is purpose, wounds is wisdom. So what was most painful for you becomes most important to you. Wow, mine was around her misunderstood and rejection. So mine is around healing and raising consciousness.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I was traumatized and had my wounds when I was younger. When I was born, I didn't get given like a use is manual to life. It's like who are you? What do you want, how do you get it? Who are you? Authentically? All these things? So for me, it's recognizing what is your purpose, that's the fuel source and the direction it gives you direction, meaning and fulfillment and unlimited motivation to get there or inspiration. The need for motivation is a symptom of an uninspired goal. So when you actually know what you want and you're fulfilled by it, you'll be willing to take action towards it. Yeah, you find your core wound, what did you need back then? And then you articulate into a sentence and then how can you solve problems for others in alignment with that? And how to get paid to do it?
Speaker 1: I kind of agree with that, and then it's also combining a passion. So for me, my biggest room was feeling alone growing up, so I never want it need on to feel alone. And I also love sport as really competitive love sports. So when it comes to becoming a PT, it was like, wow, I get to help all these women be active and I make sure they never feel alone through their process. And then it's kind of gone off into the podcast and to other avenues, but that's my care rooms for their loans.
Speaker 5: So good as to your I feel it's mine is unworthiness. And I think that's a lot of what I do within my coaching businesses to help women, yeah, be able to you know, be able to feel worthy, focus on their self worth, their confidence, their self belief, and looking at how they can increase their overall self value in the way that they see themselves because that's something that I lacked when I was younger.
Speaker 4: And you'll be inspired by. You don't need motivation to do it. You've got to tear in your eye when you perceive it. So when someone comes to you and you're like, oh my god, you've helped me lock myself. I feel so worthy, you'll be like, oh my god, that's so true.
Speaker 3: So true is as we're crying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so twos come through. I just did a three day event and we do purpose, mission, vision values, and we do limiting beliefs, trauma and all these things over three days. Transformation is my favorite one. It's like when that breakthrough moment where like the healing happens, the transformation happens, and my balancing process is my traumal process. We do it on day two. We start at like midday and you just go to you done, and essentially I'm walking around and it's a process where there's twelve steps, but you can't move on to the next step until I let you move on to the next step to actually up bullshitting yourself. Essentially, like I'll go around and I'll go to a hearse and i'd like ask from the questions and it's like I just picture key words of the locks and the keys, so I just need to say the right words to unlock the combination to get the breakthrough. So I'll let you walk over to this lady and I'll ask the question, looker in the eye, tears comes woe, and then I'll move on to the next one. Then boom, net fluxed, boom, and I'm crying the whole time because I'm so inspired and oh there's there. So it's like four hours of just like ecstasy for me, and like all these people, it's yeah, very inspired.
Speaker 5: So I was sommutable. Oh my gosh. I would love to know your own experience. And you know, obviously you're helping people with you know everything that you're doing relationships, business and finding your purpose, and you speak a lot on trauma as well, so I would love to know, like what was like a defining moment for you in your journey where you were like, holy shit, I need to go on this journey and this is hugely significant for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the main one that comes up. I share it on in my book. I was the very like I'll be happy when achiever like a chief achieve. Chief got the three gems by twenty two, and it was always like I need more, I need more, I need more, And it was because I was not enough and I thought external circumstances will fill internal points. It doesn't work our way as you guys. So I hit a breaking point. So I had three gems, but it was like built on sands, like there was no real assistance processes, leadership, like I was the business like if I took one day off, it was all everything from yeah, everything crumbled. So I remember we hear like a breaking point and I had the three and I had a business partner with two of them, and one of the business partners he was like, let's sell one of them. And I'm like, yeah, fuck, I'm done too, let's sell it. So we went through the like twelve months founded by I went through the contracts and then there's like to us twelve months to get the signature, like sold, it's fourteen day of cooling off period. He pulls out on two days left. No, and like this is like my lifeline, Like I'm living off four hours of fleet and like I used to take trains and put on Instagram show how hard I was working. It's the Brenvach to the belt. And I was just like stress, anxious, overwhelmed, unhappy. Relationship was on the rocks, like and it was like that was the straw that broke the camel's back. I just remember the phone call with the guy, and it's funny because he actually paid him to mentor me later, so he's actually a good friend of mine. He just got me and just said this deal's fucked, this business is fucked. We're pulling out, and I just dropped to the ground cry and I'm like I don't know what to do. One of my mentors, Ages Ago, said, life gives you a feather if you don't listen to rock, if you don't listen to bus. So that was the buster wake me up. I was already doing self development, like Tony Robins, Cohen Ray Seminars books podcast and all that stuff, but it was just life will give you the stimulus or the catalysts for you to wake up. And that was the big one for me. I ended up literally giving that business away and so his game to my business partner, I said, I don't want this had fifty percent of it. So that was about two hundred grand of the business that I don't want to take it. I can't handle it. And from there then we went through COVID with two gyms. That was fun in a nutshell as well, but during that it was like really deeper levels of work, like I've done the NLP in my mindset stuff, but not the real deep purpose heally liberating stuff. Gone to DeMartini, dro to Spenzer, Peter Crone, plant medicine, breath work, and just went really really deep into it. And yeah, then I sold the second gym at the end of COVID and then I had one left. I hide myself out of it and I was making two three grand a week for an hour worth work because I do a team there, and then I had all this time to Okay, what do I do now? It's like seven years of like head down, pump up, grind thrown Bryan Crime. I was like, I want to give this back to others, And that was four years ago now, so I've been doing it for four years down it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Then we takes a big breakdown to have a breakthrough like that. The hustle, it's quite addictive for a lot of people, and it obviously meets a lot of human needs.
Speaker 4: How did you.
Speaker 3: Break through even though you had all this time?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: Was it temptation to go back into doing something and hustling or you're like, I just cannot do that life anymore.
Speaker 4: Like if you listen to the breadcrumbs of inspiration, it leads you to your purpose. So it's like if I got everyone listening to bring into their hearts and say, what is it that you're truly here to do? Like you'll have a whisper. You just got to listen to it. So you're a parent, yeah, I got to go to your So kids are so in touch with their intuition, they're so embodied with them. But then we get diditioned out of it and we have all pertorma, all that stuff we pick up. If everyone actually listens to their truth, they know what it is. We just need to peel back all that bullshit, trauma, limitations and projections of who you think you have to be, got to be, must be, to be enough, Get rid of that, who are you authentically? And then how do you do that?
Speaker 5: So much outside noise?
Speaker 1: Hey yeah, yeah, it's a lot of inner work too that I think a lot of people are really scared of. Do you get a lot of people that come to, oh, I want to work, if you'll want to change, then when it gets down to actually having to peel back those layers, like, oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it takes courage to do work. It's the ego I define as your human identity. So it's not good, not bad. It's like when people say that's your ego, that's their ego saying that so so jurios everything. Think of the programming on these phones. It's like there's programming on those phones to operate without any programming it. It's got nothing there. But if you download a virus, that's the limitations. So you will remove the limitations. Like kids, I always say, when a child is born, what parts of the baby is worthy of love? What's your inswer that? All of that, But then we go through trauma and limitations and we learn some parts of us aren't lovable. That's the unheal part. That's trauma. You may have heard this self growth or healing is learning to love all parts of who you are. So essentially it's learning to find those parts you shame yourself for things, you get triggered by the things you project onto others, integrate heel thos that's your authentic self, and then again give that back to others and get page to do it. That's essentially dream.
Speaker 5: What do you think of some misconceptions that people have around potentially doing this work and looking at this sort of avenue, Like, what are the misconceptions you think people might have.
Speaker 4: One of them is that they're broken. Firstly, there's something wrong with you. It's like you're just removing the things that aren't you. So it's like the statue of David. You may have heard that quote. So Michaelims made the statue David. Someone asked him, how do you make such a bitful statue? He said, it was easy. David was always in the statue. I just removed everything that wasn't hit. Yeah, So it's again finding the parts of the viruses or the trauma, the persona's the wounds which are on top of your authentic self. You're in a child, removing that and you're left with you, so you're broken. Some people will think it won't work for them, which kind of ties into that they're broken. Yeah, some people think it takes a long time. Now, Yeah, there's a disclaimer on that. You can have instantaneous transformation in moments. I've had people that have come to me done therapy or talk therapy for forty five years. We do one process and we heal that particular thing, but I believe healings never finished. There's always more to do. So I believe transformation if you do the right tool, from the right coach and the right healer who are you working with, you can have instantaneous transformation from having the breakthrough moment. But there's always more layers to find. So I think that's very common. Like people think I need to do therapy for twenty years to overcome something I had declined. She was sexually assaulted from her dad for five years, so from the age of five to nine, and she got this beautiful testimony. I posted it recently actually, and she'd done talk therapy for thirty years and it had not been healed and she did one process, my balancing process, and she got to the point of gratitude and love for her dad. Now that's hard to comprehend when people hear this. So DeMartini, he's my biggest se mentor, doctor John de Martini. He says, anything outside of loving gratitude is a lot side of perception. So it's like life happens for you, not too. How do you say that when you go through those types of things, you do a process where you don't just get it in your head, you get in your heart and you actually feel it and you're left with nothing but tears of love. So to tell most people that without going through it themselves, it's hard to comprehend that she did thirty years, didn't crack it. One session got it done.
Speaker 5: Also, getting a body on board is there's a sematic connection.
Speaker 4: There's five bodies to heal through mental That's what NLP talk therapy, Every cognitive stuff that's mental body, physical body is sematics. So if you've ever heard the issues are in the tissues where you store trauma or emotion in your physical tissues, bodywork or sematic work will help with that emotional body. I think is what you're referring to is the nervous system, and your emotions goes. You have suppressed emotions. That's where like a breath work or a screen or a rage or something like that can actually release that. You've got the energetic body. That's the one I'm most unfamiliar with. That's where like reiki healing, sound healing comes into But I worked with the reiki healer for six months just to try it because I don't know what the fuck it was. I'm not very much like beliefs, perceptions and practical stuff. I'm like, what the fuck is recking it? I still can't tell you what reco healing is. And then the fifth is the spiritual body. So that's your level of connectedness to presence, to the present moment, to God, source, universe, whatever you believe in, and how aligned and present and connected you are with that. So you just want to identify which body is most blocked for you or needs the most addressing for you. No ulternate martial art. Only the ulternate martial artist who knows every martial art and uses the right one at the right time to get the right result. I've had people like say this tool is better than this tool. I say, bullshit, right time, right place, So true. So I'm a breathwork facilitate and have heard breath work people say breathworks the best thing ever, like maybe at the right time. So anything that's pre cognitive, you've got no memories of it. So you were three months old and your mum was stressed and you took on her stress. So you have suppress emotions in your nervous system with no memory of it. So that's where NLP is going to do nothing or d Martin is going to do nothing because you've got nothing there, but your nervous system knows it. If you've read the book the Body keeps the score, This will Fouandercock. Your body's going to have that emotion in you. So that's where like a breath work where it actually knocks out your conscious mind and it just expresses anything that's in there is perfect for that. Yeah, right to a right place. If you're holding how everything looks like an al So yeah, it's just having all the tools. A bit of a quest I on in my journey is to become the ulterate martial artist. So anyone comes to me with anything, I can like figure out what it is. Then I have the right tool, pull it out, use it and get a breakthrough.
Speaker 3: Move on consistently expanding your tool.
Speaker 4: I aim to add two tools each year. So I want to do internal family systems. If you've heard of that, IFS, and I want to do psych K. I'm not sure if you've.
Speaker 2: Heard of that.
Speaker 4: So Bruce Lipton's talks about it, so he says it's good, So why not? So why not add to it? First? I go try it to receive it, to say okay, because some things don't work as well, some things work really well, but I don't see myself doing it. Reiki healing is a good example of that. I had great breakthroughs with Reikie. But I'm like, I don't think I'm going to be a reiki. I just don't feel like that's what. That's not me. Like client medicine. I'm not becoming a fucking sharman. I do it often. And I also I think you have to be born into that lineage to become a sharman.
Speaker 5: I think I'm going to charm it to that you just decide one day.
Speaker 4: I don't think you can do that that. Yeah, So for me, I go and try tools and I'm like, Okay, this was really meaningful to me. This actually gave me a shift. And if it's aligned with what I'm into, it's like, let's go get certified in that so I can add to the tiket.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 1: I'd love to talk more about relationships because I know that you work. So do you work mainly with couples? And what would you say are the main issues that are arising in our generation?
Speaker 4: Send me to eighty percent of my clients with women. And the reason being, I think is I use the word healing a lot, and that's why I don't have anything to heal. I don't call myself a relationship coach. I call myself a transformation coach. And my work is magnified in relationships. So lifes and mirror if you've heard that. So when you get triggered or you judge someone, you project onto someone, it's something within you that they're mirroring back to you. Where does that happen the most relationships? So like you guys, I've met you once a couple of times indirectly yourself, but you guys don't see me when the dog's piste on the carpet. You haven't seen me when we've had financial pressure. You haven't seen me when I have a fucking sled properly, like you've seen some sides to me. I try to be authentic. If you answer ask a question, I'll give you my own answer, But you're not going to see the full spectrum of me, all parts of me. Who gets to see that, My wife gets the say do so just by proximity. Your relationships mirror you more than anything else. So true. So the things that I say you need for a conscious, healthy relationship. Number one, ownership of your own shit. So whenever you get triggered, it's not your partner, they're the mirror to you. It's actually you're just playing their part to marry you. I talk about triggers versus boundaries, which are come to you later. But first of all, responsibility of your own stuff. If you want to be in a conscious relationship and both partners don't have that, or one does and one doesn't, it's not gonna work because one person will grow here, integrate, work on themselves. The other partner is going to play victim and say it's your fold, it's your fault, it's your fault. That doesn't last forever. It eventually will fizzle out. Second point is you actually have real alignment with the vision of your relationship. What type of relationship do you want, what of sex, what type of communication, finances, travel, etc. What's the vision and what's your actual non negotiables? And I categorize non negotiables as I would leave this person if they didn't have it. You've got to be super black and white. So for me, self growth, intimacy, good communication, I want kids, and health. They're my main ones. I say three to seven because I've been on other podcasts about relationships and you hear these people have like one hundred checklists, this tall, this colorize, this income, all this shit. For me, that's over compensation from hurts. So that's a trauma response versus like, what are your actual non negotiables? No one's perfect. Everyone has downsides. And then third is you learn how to support and challenge each other towards the vision. That includes holding space and mean, empathetic and loving and supporting, and it's accountability sometimes kick them up the ass. My wife, There's been times where I've had some wounds and shame come up, and I've literally just cried my eyes out in front of her, and she's just held space and loved and supported me, and she's been time. So she said, be a fucking man of your word and step up. And I've said fuck you in the moment, but ego comes up fucking you. But I'm like, you know what, You're right, I said that and I didn't follow through it. Thank you for the accountability. So it's learning how do you do that in a healthy way to move towards said vision, Because if you're not a line and you try to hold your partner accountable to be someone, they don't want to be conflict. So they're the three pieces I recommend. And then it's like, how do you actually identify triggers, identify the wounds, support each other to heal through it. That's a more detailed conversation.
Speaker 5: You know, when people are like sabotaging their relationships or even subtizing business and purpose wherever the area, because usually if they do it in one area, they'll do it in most right, So you know, what do you think of like the main common things that people would do or behave in a way that would sabotage the exact thing that they're trying to work towards subtache.
Speaker 4: When it comes down to four pieces, so number one is they're not being themselves, so they're trying to be number two or someone else. That's where values and purpose come into it. So whenever you hear the words you have to, you ought to, you got too, you should, you must, you're supposed to, or a variation of those words, someone's projecting onto the other person. So if I said you should get sausage dogs, you should play video games, you should do things that you don't want to do, and you listen to it, you'll feel like shit. And I would sabotage those goals because they're not my goals. So again, know yourself, be authentic, know your values, know your purpose. That's the first piece. Second is limiting millions. I'm not enough, I'm too much, I'm ugly, I'm bad with money, I can't do this. Whatever beliefs you have, you make it right. So the ego human identity. Your ego has two main traits. Number one, it makes itself right. That's where whatever it believes, it makes it true. If you believe you can or you believe you can't, you're up.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And Second, it avoids pain, So that's why you mentioned about like people avoiding the work because it's fucking painful. We want to hide from emotions for some reason. Third is trauma that gets a little bit deeper, but essentially, whatever trauma you have, you get triggered by it when something reminds you of it, and you'll also unconsciously protect yourself from it. Use rejection because it's a common one, So so you've got a wound around a rejection. Say, for example, you want to start posting content, but you don't want to get rejected, you won't post your content, so you're protecting yourself from experience in the trauma. Again. The last piece is practical, so it's like you just don't know what the fuck you're doing. If you go to someone who's never done business and you say go build a business, you're like, yeah, what did I start? So that's where the skills come into it. This is where first three pieces are mainly mental, emotional, psychological. Then it's actual tactics. Okay, you want to make all this money, but you don't know how to market, or you don't know how to sell, or you don't know how to productize or whatever the thing is. So sabotage for me has fallen into one of those four. I haven't found it something that doesn't fit into that which would cause it. So depending which one is causing it, that's what's causing the sabotage. Identify it. I talk about symptoms versus root causes. So have you had the theory of constraints before? No? Alex Pomosi you him listen late. So he uses it for business, but I'll give it a different analogy. So he says, the theory of constraints is a business will rise or grow to its lowest constraint. So so your marketing is a ten out of ten, your sales ability is a ten out of ten, but you're probably to one out of ten. That's the constraint, and most people in that circumstance try to get more leads and sales. It's like, that's not the problem. You're selling something that's shit, So fix that. That's your constraint, and then when you fix that, then it will rise to the next constraint. Maybe fulfillment, customer service, customer experience, or something else is the next constraint. So how I use it for a human though, is a human's life will rise to its lowest constraint. It will be a skill. You don't know what skill. You don't know what to do, you don't know how to set boundaries, you don't how to communicate, you don't know how to be a leader, etcetera. Or there's something mentally or emotionally within you that's sabotaging you from actually doing it. That's where you probably have some friends who know what to do, but they don't do what they know. They know what to do, they've got the skills, but they've got some belief that they are too much, that they're fucking stupid, they're not whatever, or they've got some trauma that they haven't addressed yet and they're trying to protect themselves from it. So again, what's the constraint that's essentially what I do for clients. What's the resistance that's keeping you stuck? What's the root cause of it? Let's address it, then you'll rise to the next one, repeat, repeat, repeat.
Speaker 5: So cool.
Speaker 3: So far that I do touch something on before is standards.
Speaker 4: Versus boundary Y trigger is best.
Speaker 3: Bad triggers are the first boundaries. I'd love to expand on that a little bit.
Speaker 4: A trigger is an activation, So there's sympathetic triggers that's like more anger, frustration, stress like activation, think of like stress response. But you also have the parasympathetic triggers, which is like disassociation, so like you switch off or you freeze. So essentially it's an activation out of homeostasis. So you've got your window of tolerance. So it's like your neutral connection. Feel safe to thank for each other, be silly being a child. Whenever you're knocked out of balance, you're in a triggered response. Something's triggered you. A boundary is a standard you hold people too. So I use a silly example. When I'm at home in my office, which I never leave. Whenever my door is closed, a boundary for me and my wife is don't come in. So I'm with clients, someone's crying, I'm working, I'm in flow. Don't fucking knock them out of float. Let me work. Say she barges into the office. If I turned around and I snapped at her and said get the fuck out, and I got triggered, that's me. So what is it that she's doing that's revealing something within me I haven't worked on, Because why can't I say, hey, my love is everything? Okay, anything urgent happened, no worries. I'll be free in thirty minutes. I'll get back to you.
Speaker 3: That what foils you to be angry though? That she's of course it's a trigger, still a trigger, triggar.
Speaker 4: Why can't you say my love is everything? Okay? Yeah? True? Because it's still a boundary. Yeah, So it's how again, how do you respond to it?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 4: What's your reaction to it? If you're getting snapped at it? So just don't judge your answers. So if your parents will partners watch this. They love you so much, don't judge your answers. Think of Dad Hoover played father figure for you. In one word answers, So, trauma is a trait or a behavior. They did something or didn't do something that was bad or painful for you. Okay, in a one word answer, what's the one thing you dislike most about Dad?
Speaker 3: Dismissive?
Speaker 4: Beautiful yours? Anger? So when someone dismisses you, it triggers you. When someone's angry towards you, it triggers you. Now you really then have coping mechanisms to overcompensate, protect and hide that part of you. What's the opposite of dismissive being heard? So you're trying to make everyone feel heard?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, yes, sort of anger softness.
Speaker 4: You try to be soft for people and make people feel soft and welcome and.
Speaker 3: Say probably, yeah, was green of people pleasing comes.
Speaker 4: Into that about people pleasing is a coping mechanism. So the most common ones for people pleasing is anger, rejection, dismissed, unheard, unloved, unseen. So it's like, this was painful, I don't want right now, that's me. So because you've had that pain, you don't want to do it to others. So you try to be the opposite, but it becomes a disowned or unloved part of who you are. You don't love the part of you who dismisses others. You do it, and your ego will come up and say, I don't do that, Yes, you fucking do.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I carries so much shame, so when you.
Speaker 4: Do it, you'll shame yourself for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: What if you're shame yourself for is a part of you you haven't learned to love yet. Because the lop side perception, you think dismissive is bad you think anger is bad. It's not. All events are neutral until a human filters it into polarization. So life is not good nor bad. Thinking just makes it so. Yes, it's that. Have you seen the movie Bruce All Mighty?
Speaker 5: Yes, but I don't fully revenge heard of it.
Speaker 4: Like Morgan Freeman plays God and he goes up to this woman and she's complaining about life, and I'm changing the words to get the message to the land harder by the sagig what he says. He says. You know, when you wish for strength, you don't get given strength. You have given problems and challenges that make you strong. When you wish for love, you often don't get love. You get people mean, unloving towards you to teach how to love yourself. I think you said Dad was angriage towards you. Yeah, that has gifted you with some of the gifts of who you are today, but you don't fully get it. You can intellectually start to think about it, and that makes sense when you get in your heart that you are the mother, you are the gift, you are the leader, you are the person you've impacted and all the people you've impacted because he was angry towards you, you'd be left with nothing but gratitude for him. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I feel like I'm bouncing and out of it. Sometimes I have all that gratitude, and logically I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, yes, so grateful for that's intellectualizing, and if I yell, I'm like this, Yeah, that's where people that do a lot of nerp beliefs work.
Speaker 4: You can get really stuck in here, so you can intellectualize it all the fuck you want, but if it's still triggering you, it's still there. That's why I say I don't believe anyone's fully healed, because I've never met someone who's never triggered.
Speaker 3: Yeah, have you never?
Speaker 4: You never triggered?
Speaker 3: Triggered all the time, triggered four times this morning.
Speaker 4: So this is the game that I would love for you, ladies, and for the world to start doing. You've probably heard Licen mirror. Yes, your perception is a projection. So whenever you get triggered or whenever you judge someone, it is something within you. It's a part of you that you're seen in them that you don't like, that you think is bad, because all parts of the baby is worthy of love, right, You don't love the angry part of you. You don't love the dismissive part of you. So think of someone you don't like. You don't have to know the person, and don't use parents because his parents from them. Tell me where something comes to mine? And one word, what's the one thing you dislike most about that? But manipula it is find the one word behavior or trait. What are they doing or who are they being that you don't like? And this is where you attract your trauma into your life. So you'll attract people that dismiss you and manipulate you. My mast relationship, God, this is where the relationship content. I like ma from it because people are like, oh my god. Fuck yeah. So you will attract your unhill trauma into relationship.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it was the thing they bothered me the most.
Speaker 4: She heard all the da I'm going to generalize because this is not always true, but it's very common, very common. Women will attract their dad into their relationship, and then men will attract their mother. Not all the time, because different dynamics. You will just attract the unhealed parts. So you attract anger into your life. You attract dismissive and manipulation, and you just keep it coming aware of it. What do you run away from? You run into its way? Do you push a beach ball underneath water? It's popping up somewhere else. What you run away from, you're running into the ironhill pass, the triggers, the projections, the parts of you that were painful, which makes sense because we're humans, painful, highly emotional minments that happen. We take a snap shot. That's a perception. So now that's bad. So now if I say, don't look for a yellow bus, what do you think of it?
Speaker 5: Everywhere?
Speaker 4: So you're living your life. I don't like anger. I don't like anger. I don't like anger. I don't like anger. You're looking about anger. I don't like manipulation. I don't like manipulations. So I don't want it. So you're looking for it. Yeah, you're trying to run away from it, but in doing so, running into it. And until you integrate it or heal it, you'll keep doing it. Then you can start doing the process, and start integrating, you get less triggered, you're more authentic, you love yourself more. Those constraints that you're normally hit will go away. An example of that. My loving brother. He called me jan firstus hit having New Years? What's your goals a year? What is twenty tweenty five? Flok like for you? He's like, I want to start a business. I want to heal myself more work myself like beautiful anwers and he's like, oh, and I want to start posting content. I obviously post a lot of content. So I'm like, that's awesome. I said, when are you gonna start posting? And it got treated? You know, what are you protecting yourself from by not posting? Judgment? He got bullied as a kid. Yeah, So again that's the threshold. That's the glass ceiling that people run into. If you say you get in your own way. This is what it means. So once you heal these things, you would just be able to be more of who you are.
Speaker 3: So there's a lord of ownship.
Speaker 5: Hay.
Speaker 1: Is that interesting? With the partner things? I feel like with my husband, he's the opposite of angry. Did I unconsciously attract that because I'm avoiding anger.
Speaker 4: Once you heal, the trait doesn't go away, you just stop looking for it. So I use erratic Actually, so my first process I did it on my dad. Dad was erratic. There's a story I shared my book. My brother and him had this like really aggressive swearing fight throughout the house. I think I was like ten years old. I think so my brother would be about twelve years old. My brother runs down the hallway, locks himself in his room, and my room's like right next to his room, and I'm like anxious as and freaking out. Dad comeplay with smashes on his door, and he actually breaks the door down to get into my brother, and I'm disassociated, so I can't actually remember what happened after that. So that was a raddick. That was the trait anger ratic kind of friends of each old. I do this process on it. Heart opens, tears, gratitude, blah blah blah blah. And then from that moment one I stopped feeling scared around my dad. So I actually drove my dad to the airport two days later from that process, and I would always feel anxious around my dad. Resistance, the resistance you avoid in life is what keeps you stuck. So wherever you have emotional resistance, there's something for you to work on there. Georgia, my wife, we did a process a lying that was one from her dad. So because that was painful, she's always looking for my lies. Everyone fucking lies. You lie, you like everyone lies. Simply did the process and in school because she didn't realize it, because she's like, oh, she's had that belief unbroken. Nothing works with me topic. So we do that process online and then three four months later something another trigger of hers popped up, and I'm like, let's sell process on it when we're ready. Don't do processes in the moment, by the way, like get through it when you're.
Speaker 3: Triggered in I don't read.
Speaker 4: So I talk about maintenance tools and progress tools. Maintenance is what you do in the moment to maintain yourself in the moment. Breath work, grounding, soothing, reframing can help with that. I've got like eight tools are used, and then progress tools is integrating what came up so you don't have to then regulate yourself every two seconds anyways. So we regulate through it and she's like, but this shit never worked for me. I'm like, babe, what's the last process we did? And it was lying? I said, have you noticed different? I just like I haven't been triggered by line Since we did that, the trait won't go away. You'll stop being resistant to You're stop judging yourself for it, stop shaming yourself for it, and you' stop getting triggered by it because you're not looking for it. You're not like, where's the anger? Where's the anger? I don't like anger. It's not there anymore.
Speaker 5: Does that mean you'll also not be unconsciously trying to squash it when it comes up, So you'll actually be able to just like be that expression in the moment and then not feel like, oh shit, I have to hide this from the first end of.
Speaker 4: It before you integrate. It's an unloved part of who you are, so you try to suppress it, just spot on. So once you then learn to integrate, oh my god, it's a part of who I am. I do it in all areas in my life. People have seen me do it. There's all these benefits that come along with it. So it's not a bad trait. It's just a part of being a human. Have your kids been angry before? Perfect? So it's part of being a human. That baby analogue is so good. Every part of the baby is lovable. But yet we don't love every part of ourselves interesting. So yes, once you learn to love it, you're okay being it. Again, there's preference. Do I prefer to be honest and dishonest? Of course I do, But I'm okay being dishonest. Is there a polite way and right time to light with your kids? But whatever, And that's why it's appropriate to it because it's not a bad trait. But again, the only problem you had is you think you have a problem because I'm not saying don't be loving, because you said anger and you said the opolight like loving or caring. So I'm not saying don't be this. But if you're doing it because you're over compensating, that's the problem because you have resistance to it. Reverve the resistance, then free choice. Maybe it's like, fuck, I feel i've been angry in the bedrooms. It's not going to be angry in the bedroom sometimes. Fuck yeah. But if you think it's bad, and this actually side note, because you mentioned sex and relationships, the more healing you do, the better your sex becomes. Because if you think of relationships being the ultimate mirror, sex in the bedroom is like amplifies that even more. You're literally giving everything about you to be received or rejected, So any parts of you that you think about, you're trying to hide that in the bedroom.
Speaker 5: I feel like when you do this work, you realized in the scope, like how little you actually know. It's like the more that you en oh my god, the more that you open up, you're like, holy shit, I know nothing.
Speaker 1: Well, they're holding in on what you've learned and what you're wanting to teach your audience, but you realize is so.
Speaker 5: So much more. There's so much more to expand. It's always like what you're saying, there's always something to learn and grow and heal with.
Speaker 3: In one way, there's another thing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so cool that it's exciting but also really scary and uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: I could build myself getting emotional.
Speaker 4: And that's resistance is the sign there's something there.
Speaker 3: I'd love to know.
Speaker 5: If there was one piece of advice based on everything that you know, and you could only leave them with one thing before you do or you die, what would I eat?
Speaker 4: I have two, but if I had to pick one, it would follow too.
Speaker 3: We'll give you two.
Speaker 4: Follow what inspires you. It will lead you to your purpose and vision. So just follow that don't listen to the projections have to got to you should mask what actually inspires you authentically follow that breadcrumb trail. And the second part is be aware of your projecting and triggers. They're showing the parts of you haven't worked on, So work on that to allow you to pursue the breadcrumbs even further efficiently.
Speaker 3: So important, good, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: And you do one day courses, three day courses, book and one on one coaching and where can they find your booking?
Speaker 4: Lewis accept across social Media's Instagram where I'm most active personally.
Speaker 1: Believe all your details in the show up yellow, anyone can access to you.
Speaker 5: But thank you so much for coming. We're Impredius's been amazing.
Speaker 3: We'll see you on Men's Day.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Wh