Speaker 1: Hello, We're going on a pod.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: Hello there? How art they? How't there? Good? Brady's here? You're never in the pod? How's the mouth?
Speaker 3: Mouth is settled now? Just by a way of reference, belly full of milk? Yeah, the bellies just got me. I just went to the toilet. This is after the hot wing challenge on the show today, whereby we sampled we were meant to play roulette, but it turns out one, not one. Both were full of hot sauce, the hottest of hot hots.
Speaker 1: Brilliant. I mean we could have spoken to an NFL player, but no, that's one was a chilly wing.
Speaker 4: I thought they'd be strength in unity.
Speaker 5: If one of you only had the burning, then the other one would be like, at least you were both there together in.
Speaker 1: The depths, so you could we don't like similar with each other, were like laughing at mocking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought I had you on toast.
Speaker 6: When that came out, I was like, they've played this, They're punked.
Speaker 7: Jas a good one, which is why I.
Speaker 1: Went So I went first, and I knew I.
Speaker 3: Went so ambitiously into mind because I thought I could bet I can bite off.
Speaker 8: As much as I want to know that I'm not going to be harmed.
Speaker 1: I did a big can bite and I'm like, I'm cooked. My stomach's a little rattled.
Speaker 4: Is yours?
Speaker 1: Oh? Mate? I made string two liters of milk.
Speaker 3: I've had stomach issues as well, so it could be an interesting kind of day.
Speaker 1: I've had issues.
Speaker 5: If all right, do like a regular safe you have, like you know, go to a tire restaurant and you have the spicy go hot, the spicy hurry you go hot. But and put that on the same scale. If that was a five, what, well, it's pretty big.
Speaker 1: I've never never experienced anything like it.
Speaker 3: Like, I've never been unable to finish what i was eating.
Speaker 1: Basically, Moby looked at me at one point and Moby honestly thought, he goes. There was two seconds there where I was concerned for your safety. I thought my oxygen pipe was closing. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: And then the next thing I said was, well, I would have been a pretty good press or if you'd gone to the hospital. Yeah, he's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I felt I felt my esophacus tightening, yeah, and my hand really yeah, uh, hey, you going in for the but.
Speaker 3: Gen Z is appropriately dressed in English.
Speaker 4: Premier League gear today, gen.
Speaker 1: Z looks like she should be out selling something on the street. I was just saying, how nice you looked today.
Speaker 8: Said I'm wearing a soccer jersey for super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Didn't even come up. And parachute pants. That's my secret sound everyone.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you there. She is walking in my paras bad.
Speaker 8: J.
Speaker 4: I'm always wearing a Dolphins top, which no one's it. There's such a nineties team there.
Speaker 1: Can you grab macestog for mas Dogs or baby Girl on the weekend Like Lauren.
Speaker 8: I can't wait to watch.
Speaker 1: I'm going to sub out. It's very mace dogs in the sub in h thank.
Speaker 7: You, well done.
Speaker 8: I'm sad.
Speaker 1: If you're into dominant guys, what.
Speaker 6: What I'll watch it.
Speaker 1: It's pretty much what it's about is the young bloke dominate Nicole.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, you can see that in the trailer Dominate.
Speaker 4: She loves Sorry.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I saw the trailer before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very Yeah. There at one point the whole screen by Lae is her face, Clint, there's one bit the whole screen is her face and she's laying down on her chest, going on her chest. Oh, Nicole, that seems where the whole face.
Speaker 8: Wait where she's lying on her belly watching the laptop. Yeah, don't worry in the middle of the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're talking baby girl. Oh yeah, bro.
Speaker 8: Holy crap lying on her belly watching the laptop.
Speaker 9: Oh, don't everything about it.
Speaker 8: You've got what You've got to watch it to get.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 9: So we went to Hoits shout out lucks there, lucks.
Speaker 8: Did you get free tickets?
Speaker 9: No, we bought them, but she ordered up so much stuff strange movie to Hey, well, I was with my girlfriend. You order fine, We've got a pizza, Pepperoni and the Aaron Chini book.
Speaker 8: We weren't eat, well, we didn't eat at the cinema. I bought in a chicken salad that had made from home because I can't eat any delicious food at the moment, and I was so sad. So I was like, I'd love to just sit here and like, oh, into some delicious food.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: It's great in a cinema, and it's also dark, so you just feel like you can eat with your hands and eat like a monster.
Speaker 1: Thoughts on the movie.
Speaker 9: I loved it.
Speaker 8: I really enjoyed it. I got a bit bored, like about twenty minutes in I was like, this is boring, and then I was like, towards the end, I was like, no, I like the end, is there an actual storyline?
Speaker 1: There's not many lines to learn.
Speaker 8: There's like twenty minutes in there where I was like, there's not really a story here, and then the story.
Speaker 9: Kind of and you know what the worst part is, I fear that that kind of man's my type.
Speaker 8: I don't think you're alone in that. But my girlfriends were like, he's so hot. He's so I was like, giving me. He's given me.
Speaker 6: Because he's a he's.
Speaker 8: Got no when he dances, he dances, I was saying. And in the apartment and he's like dancing around.
Speaker 9: I was like, and he's got all those little ship sticky tattoos, and it's just like, Oh, you're so skinny and hot and hot. I was into it.
Speaker 1: I thought the dog thing at the end was a bit well, and this is what I wanted to care for.
Speaker 8: There's many meanings to it.
Speaker 1: Yes, I told spoiler, Yeah, I get that.
Speaker 8: We'll talk about it off air. I've got my theory.
Speaker 1: Meet it.
Speaker 9: I've got a theory.
Speaker 7: Great movie, Okay, should I tell Claudia to go to ye?
Speaker 4: I shall watch clear the schedule afterwards.
Speaker 8: Yeah, agreed?
Speaker 7: Yeah, right, okay, I'll give you call him debrief that.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't call me. No, you're gonna want me on the phone.
Speaker 9: Everyone's number besides your partners.
Speaker 7: Right, Okay, we can debrief and pressing.
Speaker 4: I don't need to tell him what to do.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 9: Side note, Kendrick Lamar today, you're so crazy.
Speaker 6: Let's go.
Speaker 7: Was you rut there the guy from the movie or Kendrick Lamar?
Speaker 6: Kendrick, he's so small.
Speaker 8: Did you go to drive like Ni Wednesday? I thought you'd made that. I feel like that's that's a mazy con when's that music?
Speaker 1: Crystal?
Speaker 6: This Friday?
Speaker 8: Are you going?
Speaker 7: It was in Brisbane on Saturday.
Speaker 1: What are we going? You're going to the way? What's what? It's not in the.
Speaker 8: City, it's this Friday. I wasn't Flemington? What did I say?
Speaker 4: Is it a foot scrap?
Speaker 8: No, it's in Flemington Racecourse.
Speaker 4: Okay, are going?
Speaker 6: I'm not sure you're going?
Speaker 9: Okay, that's gone, doubt whate're were going? Actually told me, I said that's gone.
Speaker 1: Well Laneway to come to Laneway loss? No way, okay, no way to the lane way.
Speaker 9: Not come to laneway, okay, and you'll leave on Friday.
Speaker 4: It's at Flemington Park, not I'll go, you go?
Speaker 6: Okay, isn't that Flemingtonmington?
Speaker 4: Done? Many a lame way? I can't have done old have done three or four?
Speaker 1: You want to come?
Speaker 4: It's a fair day out old lame way?
Speaker 8: Are you going?
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about it absolutely.
Speaker 8: Chance of you going to light way as it was playing Squash Brodie that you promised to do every week for about fifteen weeks.
Speaker 1: These are the things I'm going to start doing.
Speaker 7: I'm going to call it the names on the line up and you just tell me like what you're going to what you're going to expect? Okay, Barry can't swim band rock, wrong ie dress, uh non binary artist? Yeah, your guess is as goods mine.
Speaker 2: There bicep uh bba, Doooby d J, Charlie x c.
Speaker 4: X, Charlie gonna be brat summer?
Speaker 8: What's your favorite Charlie X? So it's a brad.
Speaker 10: Christ Fokers spelled f c U K E r s Religious choir for cookies and girl and girls gotta.
Speaker 4: Be d.
Speaker 6: Isn't the stumm spelled?
Speaker 7: You loud?
Speaker 5: And think about the Eagles, the rolling sides like these are.
Speaker 4: That's just jumble, that's Charlie.
Speaker 7: It's more DJs, isn't it contemporary?
Speaker 1: Will you come? If we go?
Speaker 4: I could do another.
Speaker 6: Ago. Yeah, what is it early like twelve?
Speaker 8: Yeah, but we won't go until about six.
Speaker 6: We'll wait till that's the end.
Speaker 5: No, No, that's a main stage eleven o'clock by eleven pm.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's perfect homeform midnight.
Speaker 7: You get home and then go straight to the club, to the club.
Speaker 8: Were all faming the club.
Speaker 1: The club.
Speaker 9: So you saw baby Girl with a friend, Yeah, a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Because you've got to be very selective who you see it with.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we loved it.
Speaker 1: You should take the wharf.
Speaker 4: Get things moving.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: I hear that happens when you see the film.
Speaker 1: For some Babele.
Speaker 4: We went home and thought, oh that's what you're into. Yeah, something different, cool?
Speaker 1: Anything else going on on the weekend?
Speaker 8: Everybody on the weekend or last week? Last weekend, I had a really wholesome weekend. Actually I did understand what until just before he went off stage for the Uncle, So I did most of it.
Speaker 1: I don't really get the Uncle.
Speaker 4: I think we can do away with it now, like.
Speaker 8: Everything a bit more when they finished, then you get a bit more I.
Speaker 1: Know, but it's like the surprise elements gone.
Speaker 6: They get and they walk off.
Speaker 1: Well, fuck me, I'm going to be shock when they come back out.
Speaker 8: Honestly, it's supposed to be a surprise then.
Speaker 7: I'm pretty sure. And the Kellers played recently, they opened with mister Brites.
Speaker 8: Really, I'm pretty sure you should have gone.
Speaker 7: I think that's a paramove because last time, and I was for a we're doing it now.
Speaker 1: Because last time they started doing an acoustic version at the end of the show, and I'm like, what the fuck is this? This is not what I'm here for. In saying that human went off more than mister bradsid last time.
Speaker 8: What's like your favorite artist changes.
Speaker 9: To changes something more frustrating when you go to a concert expecting what you want to see and they like.
Speaker 8: They play the new stuff change.
Speaker 1: I went to Miley and I was like, can we just do a fucking party in the USA and call it today.
Speaker 8: I went to Banger's tour.
Speaker 1: Bring out her on the Flying hot Dog Party in the USA. Let's call it a night because I'm done. Yeah, That's why the iHeart Festival is good in Vegas because they come out, they do three songs. That was that.
Speaker 8: I went to a concert.
Speaker 7: Can we go?
Speaker 8: We can't. iHeart didn't get in there.
Speaker 1: When we work for the joint, so we've probably got a better chance.
Speaker 6: Now I feel like we should go.
Speaker 1: Now, we should go.
Speaker 9: I went to Mushroom, you know Mushroom Live when they hit and they did like every artist that they had did. Two songs came out and I wanted them to sing one of their main songs, and they didn't sing their main song song Jason, the.
Speaker 1: Single that they released, Your Mama.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they ended up playing one of their new songs. He was like, we got to do to this because this song played the normal.
Speaker 1: We're here for a.
Speaker 4: Reason if you're an orators, though you hate it.
Speaker 1: But also you've got to respect that that's what got you there.
Speaker 5: But John Farnam, last time to John Farnham, he played the voice three times and every time he loved the third. He's bringing that bad would run the paradise, do it in the middle and finished.
Speaker 8: The horses horses and that's it.
Speaker 6: Summer, I couldn't name it.
Speaker 4: Go by higher than How's that?
Speaker 8: How's that?
Speaker 5: From Sherbert his original band Days Go by that.
Speaker 8: That's a good stung. I love a bit of Daryl. Daryl, who did we have on the other day that said they were doing down the Green? Oh fat boys, Slim, that would be fun. That would be who else is doing those days on the Green? This day?
Speaker 4: The script? That's that's pretty good. Sick.
Speaker 5: I saw boys to men down the wasn't all the boys just half the boys? All the boys didn't show up?
Speaker 4: Which was.
Speaker 6: Not the men didn't shot the boys did. It was very odd.
Speaker 8: Okay, who else is doing down the Green?
Speaker 6: I'd like to go rock set Rock?
Speaker 8: I love rock sette by Slim.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking of the Rockets Rocks Rock.
Speaker 1: It's already happened.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, it happened in mid Johann.
Speaker 8: Christmas.
Speaker 4: So rocks out of.
Speaker 6: Joe Kiley's Next an nextpicure.
Speaker 1: Friday Night.
Speaker 4: I should not know if break what that's more, the show.
Speaker 8: Would be a good show.
Speaker 6: I just I just don't you know what.
Speaker 8: I think Her Sydney run is during Mardi Gras. Yeah, yeah, it's it's on the Saturday and Sunday night. Everyone's at Mardi Gras. No, I'm telling you she's doing Saturday, Sunday night and then Monday Night shouldn't be.
Speaker 1: Marty Grant night. Well, she's insane.
Speaker 8: Twods online and someone.
Speaker 1: Google all the money and the penises will be over on Oxford Street.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she should have done like Monday Tuesdays like the post Marti Gras party.
Speaker 1: You don Marti gra before?
Speaker 4: I just work on you?
Speaker 1: So good?
Speaker 4: How do you look for work on you?
Speaker 8: Never have a Marighty graph flow?
Speaker 5: No, I was working with another station and another presenter and she was the host of Marti Gras and so I had to be there.
Speaker 4: It is fun, It was great.
Speaker 8: Does Joel host Mardi Gras?
Speaker 4: Yes, he does with myth Warhurst, I believe.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, may do Eurovision too together, don't we.
Speaker 1: Should another parade and overflow?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: And Sydney is Valentine's Day until the second of Marriach and Kylie's shows in Sydney are second and third, sorry for a second and third of one.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, the.
Speaker 8: Second, which is the Saturday and Sunday of Marti Graph.
Speaker 4: Well, she's she's cooked that because it's night time.
Speaker 8: I should text her she could do daytime content and then everyone rolls into my yes, do a math maker.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll take it all back she's doing that right.
Speaker 8: I know, but I'm like, I feel like people be conflicted. It's a similar crowd.
Speaker 7: And Rod labor Fair twenty one twenty.
Speaker 8: Really soon next week?
Speaker 6: Has it never gone to? Billie Eilish?
Speaker 8: Get much?
Speaker 1: We don't get?
Speaker 11: Kylie?
Speaker 8: You love gets.
Speaker 1: Danny listens to.
Speaker 8: Fun Flying First Clastomers, Friends with the Family.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, brother with mister Minogue.
Speaker 8: I think used to work a channeland as a cameraman or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so, tell more. I'm more of a Danny kind of guy.
Speaker 6: Danny's Yeah, you're a Danny guy because you like her music.
Speaker 7: Also, this teaser from US Music, isn't it?
Speaker 8: I No, have you seen the teaser for tonight's math The Beautiful, the really really really stunningly beautiful girl. She's in a bondie have you seen it? She's on the bed in like leather bondage outfit that one. No, no, no, she's a bit mad that one Miss Miss New Zealand. Not sure if maps or baby girl? Yes, no, wait till you see Karina I think her name is. She's in like a leather bomb.
Speaker 5: Outfit on the bed having a fight in Launders.
Speaker 8: Tonight Guys Tune in its usual and then to see baby girl.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: They're changing weird name for a Teddy.
Speaker 4: Teddy.
Speaker 8: What's a Teddy is.
Speaker 4: Not the night gown it's got.
Speaker 8: It's not just you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Braws and things or something.
Speaker 4: I'm familiar with the terminal.
Speaker 8: Maybe he buys it for with him.
Speaker 4: Teddy is the one.
Speaker 9: I love how all three females in them, no idea what Teddy was.
Speaker 6: It can provide.
Speaker 1: Explanation so that Teddy is the one piece and.
Speaker 8: Teddy was a bloody stuffed animal. Teddy twim I've got the geeks to you coming over today doing the Wi fis, it was all connected. The WiFi is downstairs. Then we had a booster upstairs and then something Yeah, they're great, but something went wrong with the Wi Fi so it had to be reset, which meant that it changed from like our name to something else, so it disconnected the booster and now I don't know how to anyway. They're coming to do all of that, and then if we change it again, it's going to reset all our security systems because it's connected to the wife.
Speaker 11: And then Paul was like, also, can you get them to connect my upper watch tomorrow, okay.
Speaker 1: Jesus to the airports at the same time.
Speaker 11: Yeaper watch Bluetooth. I turned the upper watch onto the phone.
Speaker 4: Is poorly very technically savvy.
Speaker 8: No, he's not anything savvy. Besides his business. I haven't seen pool like well. I tell you guys about the lclobe that I was going to get their tusk, and he said, don't be so ridiculous. I can do that. Couldn't do it two weeks guys. He didn't even notice it was out. And it's like it's eye length, it's eye height.
Speaker 1: Shed's not great. What you have put a shut up on Friday. That's quite flimsy in the doors shut.
Speaker 8: I told you I could see that from a mile away when I saw it. And it's a weird spot to put it.
Speaker 1: I reckon, where else am I going to put it?
Speaker 4: Where'd you put it?
Speaker 7: You put down the side of the house, load the doors, my clothes.
Speaker 1: It's just not mind up.
Speaker 8: It just it feels like it's in between two windows and it's but you can't. I don't know. I felt like it was a weird spot to put it.
Speaker 6: How do you fit'? Is it over the walkway the boat and the pool?
Speaker 4: And the deck fit it all in. That's a lot of things.
Speaker 1: It's not a big the mask, it's a driveway.
Speaker 4: Can you see it from because.
Speaker 8: He took everyone's salaries when we came.
Speaker 4: Can you see it from the second story? Did you learn down upon the first story?
Speaker 8: He admitted it?
Speaker 1: Didn't he I did not?
Speaker 8: He said I did because I've depended.
Speaker 1: No, I said I have depended. I didn't say I did.
Speaker 8: I just want to because he's so defensive that he did it. We're all on a bread crust. Please, no one's listening.
Speaker 1: Bread crust. Did you where'd you go to New York?
Speaker 8: And where'd you go on Christmas?
Speaker 6: Jet Star discount?
Speaker 8: Fly wowed me? Fly on private? Definitely?
Speaker 1: All right, have a grade to everybody.
Speaker 8: Well, cheers everyone, Thank you for the wings Sporting Okay, Also, if you did listen to the show, don't feel like you can't go to the Sporting and get those wings. I've just found out that there was an extra hop source that into it.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, we get our hands on debam actually Las Sporting Globe.
Speaker 4: I go there very regular one and very good morning. The one in Mordi is massive.
Speaker 5: And it's got the whole wall of screens, which is like essentially three stories.
Speaker 1: All right, it's in there with me and we were in.
Speaker 6: Believe.
Speaker 8: It's also cool you can get a booth with your own TV, watch whatever.
Speaker 6: Rooftop as well.
Speaker 8: Big that's where I'm going now. Actually, no, no, do an interview. Oh yeah, you guys staying doesn't starting coming back?
Speaker 2: Actually eleven fifty We're have a great guy.