Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show. Oh hi, the sun is shining.
Speaker 2: Christmas Day is less than two weeks away.
Speaker 1: Less than two weeks.
Speaker 3: That means I turned twenty eight in twelve.
Speaker 1: Days twenty eight. I've known you since you were seven, and so proud to know you.
Speaker 3: But Christmas more exciting for most people.
Speaker 2: It is so exciting, and it is starting to get a little bit real. I am starting to wonder what the hell I'm going to do. And I had a chat with our beautiful producer Tom this morning. I've changed his life because they brought in a little container of gingerbread for me.
Speaker 1: I love gingerbread.
Speaker 3: He also came in looking like Katie Lane today.
Speaker 2: Well that's okay, See I don't see that. I see him as the matred D matre D at the Italian Club. Yeah, okay, you know, I don't know how to say welcome in Italian. Maybe Bnvinudo or something like.
Speaker 3: That, Marko, let's check that on Instagram. At the Christy Swan Show. That look whatever we're calling that, it's like.
Speaker 1: Retro porta fino. Anyway, I've blown.
Speaker 2: His mind because he said, I've got so much gingerbread and I said, you know what the absolute best. If you're on dessert duty for Christmas Day, Christmas Eve, whatever, this is what you do. You buy two half price good quality tubs of vanilla.
Speaker 1: Okay ice cream.
Speaker 2: You microwave each tub for about thirty or forty seconds, just to soften it up.
Speaker 3: The full tub, yeah, okay, just.
Speaker 1: To soften it up.
Speaker 2: Then you transfer that into a big bowl, both of them, and you mix through broken gingerbread.
Speaker 1: You can put a bit of sherry in it. That's a Christmas flavor and also pana torn there. If you've got some of.
Speaker 3: That, I like it.
Speaker 2: Mix it in, push it back into a bougie tin or back into the tub that it came from.
Speaker 1: Take it for Christmas Day. People lose their mind.
Speaker 3: I want to eat that now, swany KD. Can you go and grab us two types of ice cream? Please?
Speaker 1: Constant careevy A massive show for your Wednesday ahead.
Speaker 3: Chrissy's Favorite Things returns after three. Make sure you've registered BSEd the Nova player right. But next Mystic Chrissy The Chrissy Swan.
Speaker 1: Show, I Am in the mood.
Speaker 4: Specsavers is helping Chrissy with her mystical visions.
Speaker 3: Should have gone to Specsavers.
Speaker 1: Tiffany, I can see ADHD.
Speaker 3: Maybe confirmed.
Speaker 2: I wrote down the word ad hoc and I thought, oh, she's all over the shop. But then maybe ad hoc is the first three letters are ad h You're funny.
Speaker 5: I have ADHD and for my.
Speaker 6: Work, I people like to ad hoc work, So I.
Speaker 1: Think you're not both right there.
Speaker 3: Mystic is connected. For the final Mystic Chrissy of the year.
Speaker 2: You have tried hot hypnosis in the past and it has not worked.
Speaker 6: Hyps Or.
Speaker 5: Is definitely some you know, different alternative parts.
Speaker 3: But I don't think.
Speaker 2: You think home ownership is overrated.
Speaker 1: Tiffany. Oh, yeah, pends down. I've reached my whole life and I probably.
Speaker 6: Won't ever own a house.
Speaker 3: Mystic is all over you, Tiffany. Do you two know each other?
Speaker 2: It feels like it, doesn't it, tiff I mean it could be the neurospiciness, Tiffany.
Speaker 3: Or bread.
Speaker 1: Oh God, how good is gingerbread?
Speaker 6: Oh? I love gingerbread and that ice cream trick. I've got to try it.
Speaker 1: Oh, you will lose your mind. You can't believe how good it is.
Speaker 3: I wasn't joking when I asked Katie Lang to go and grab it and what did Katie Lang say. Katie Lange hasn't done it. He's sitting there. I agree, tiff.
Speaker 2: I can see boiling water around you, and I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Why.
Speaker 6: Maybe because I love a hot, killing shower.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's it.
Speaker 6: You love You don't feeling like you're getting into how when you step in the shower.
Speaker 1: It's Tiffany.
Speaker 2: You don't really understand sarcasm. There's a lot of times where people say things.
Speaker 1: To you and you look at them like, hah, yeah, I am the most gullible person. I knew it all right.
Speaker 3: Let's get deeper into Tiffany then, because you are connected here.
Speaker 1: Mystic Tiffany, I can see the words, or I can see like.
Speaker 2: Mount mountains, mountainous. Now do you have big boobs? I do?
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 6: There were the double ds.
Speaker 1: I'd like to say that big. Do you know what? I'm double D two? But they look small?
Speaker 3: Oh you yes, Oh, I wouldn't have picked her. They look small when you go like that.
Speaker 1: Oh was always so.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised because I just bought a new bra and it was a double D, and I thought, oh, maybe when they're out of the bra, they're very small because they're low and flash anyway, Tiffany, I digress, I reckon.
Speaker 1: That's all I've got for you. That's it. That's it, Tiffany, You've done well, ten out of ten.
Speaker 7: Done well.
Speaker 3: That was a ten out of ten the final reading in Mystic Chrissy for twenty twenty four and Tiffany for getting on with Mystic. You have got yourself a VIP Specsaviors voucher for one pair of glasses or sonnies and two hundred and fifty dollars cash. Oh my god, thanks so much, guys.
Speaker 1: Oh it's just beautiful. The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Get a free Shane warn Legacy Heart test with CISU at price Line.
Speaker 1: This self service test.
Speaker 2: Can check your blood pressure, heart rate, diabetes risk, b am I and more. Plus receive a free heart age estimate with results in as little as four minutes.
Speaker 3: Tracking your health is easy a price Line.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about a word, a very special word, but it's dear to our hearts.
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 1: The word insufferable?
Speaker 3: Oh? Our favorite it's my favorite word. I started saying it because of you, so credit to you. But it is the best word. And now I've noticed everyone around me using it.
Speaker 2: I love that when that happens and you start spending time with somebody and all of a sudden, you take on their voguecab.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 1: In fact, thirteen twenty four ten, do you say your word?
Speaker 2: Now you find yourself using it because you've been spending too much time with somebody else. Ariana Grande has joked she sat down with Paul moscal I love that actors on Actors series. Yes, it's so interesting because the questions their next level, because the person knows what it's like to be an actor.
Speaker 3: And I watched the little t's of these two before it came out, and they seen like they had like vibe chemistry, like it was like a good match of tennis. They were going back and forth, they got each other. I want to watch the full thing. They're like fifty five minutes.
Speaker 2: They are a long time. Yes, yes, I quite like a fifty five minute but I imagine you with your youthful brain, that's like yeah, no, no. So she has joked about being utterly insufferable during the Wicked You know press junket.
Speaker 3: I'm watching you guys in the press story. You're like like in love with you, Yes, you were.
Speaker 1: I love the word insufferable so much. It says everything you ever need to know.
Speaker 3: And I love that she has realized and recognized that she's in that they were insufferable.
Speaker 2: The problem is, though she's talking about how much they love each other, that's insufferable.
Speaker 1: That's what she thinks. That foremost Gal is saying, what do you think it is?
Speaker 2: H they're utterly insufferable, And it's not about their love of each other. It's about their tone of voice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's that, but it's also the lovey dovey stuff.
Speaker 1: It's also how serious they're taking it. It's in sufferable, in sufferable thirteen twenty four to ten. Give us a call.
Speaker 2: Have you adopted a word of somebody that you know and love and you love it and you use it and it's the best word ever?
Speaker 3: Or do you say insufferable because you've heard Swanny and I using it a lot. I'd love to hear from people that have adapted that word to their vocals.
Speaker 1: The greatest word ever. I mean, they've been so insufferable.
Speaker 3: She is insufferable, Jenne. The only word I could use for that person, insufferable.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show. In sufferable. This is a word that you and I use.
Speaker 3: We love it.
Speaker 2: In fact, I was at the microwave this morning and I was explaining something to Leo. Can't remember, but I went, so basically and that is pure peg pure. Every sentence starts with so basically, doesn't And I've picked that up absolutely.
Speaker 3: I have picked up from my housemate contoss full.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Everyone here goes oh full paracelton, Oh is that for him? Yeah, So I've caught catch myself saying it on it now I go, oh, yeah, fool.
Speaker 2: And we'll give you an example of how that would appear in a in a sentence, I might say, oh my god, I just want to lay in that sunshine and eat it all up, and you would say fall fall.
Speaker 3: I'm going to change that because it kind of doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: But I get it. I totally get it does make sense.
Speaker 2: I found a headline this morning and both Ariana Grande and poor My Skull have used our buzzword insufferable.
Speaker 3: I'm watching you guys in the press store. You're like, like, yes, you're most annoying, the most annoying thirteen twenty four to ten. What word or phrase have you picked up from your friends or people around you?
Speaker 1: Hello? Beck, Hi, guys?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 1: What do you say? And who originally said it?
Speaker 6: I've got a new girlfriend that's joined our girlfriend group and she's made us all start talking like it's all of the things. We're going to, all of the places, we're feeling all of the faces and feelings and yeah, we're we're drinking.
Speaker 3: We're drinking all of the drinks, all of.
Speaker 6: The drinks and being all of the things. God, she sounds like fun way, it's hilarious.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: I love that sort of the element of abundance there where it's like just all of it, all of it.
Speaker 1: We're going to eat it all. We're going to drink it allway.
Speaker 3: Enthusiasts like you, Swani, I love. Hey, what's your group chat name for all the gals.
Speaker 6: We've got.
Speaker 3: A cute chicks with books?
Speaker 1: That's so cute, am My crow?
Speaker 3: Want to be your priceline pharmacy voutre for you back?
Speaker 1: Hello, Dave?
Speaker 4: Hello, how are you hi?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: You've got a beautiful voice?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Do you work in that? Do you think you do? You work in the biz.
Speaker 4: I would love to any jobs. I'd love to Oh god, I mean that's the dream.
Speaker 1: Is that assumes that I have any power? Aney, Now, Dave, what is the word that your friend used that you found yourself also adopting?
Speaker 4: So this is recent, this is I've been doing the Christmas hands. So I'm sort of doing a few going around doing the Christmas hands.
Speaker 1: What do you mean doing the Christmas hands? Day?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm the one that's getting allocated the hand. Everyone's like, you do the hand, and this girl I'm working with said swaves. You need swaves of glaze. So the word is swave.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that that is the correct usage of that world.
Speaker 4: Not davith No, because I've been I'm like, look at all these car parks.
Speaker 1: There's swathes of car my darling, I think you do need to get onto dictionary dot com.
Speaker 2: Fail immediate fail. In fact, I'm going to cut a swathe through this conversation.
Speaker 1: Goodbye, Dave.
Speaker 3: Is voucher for you? Dave?
Speaker 1: Who knows i'd be anka? Hello? Hi, and I want where are you using?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, okay, and you.
Speaker 2: Just didn't want it to happen and it happened one day. Who uses it originally?
Speaker 5: So my sister in law Naha, she uses it flasic and I've just picked it up from her since I got married to my husband, Like we've become inseparable, and now I just call I didn't call my husband bro and he gets through.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't like to be called bro. I reckon that goes in the same category as mate, when someone calls you mate. I don't love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, bro bro from a girl does sometimes like my east prick. I'm like, oh that sounded a bit odd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but I like it.
Speaker 2: I don't mind you saying it Bianca because it's sort of subversive.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 3: Price on pharmacy voucher for ubing cut. Let's finish with Amy, Hi.
Speaker 1: Amy, Hi, guys, how are you good? Good? What is the word that you're using? And who is the person that originally used it?
Speaker 6: So it's actually you, chrissy.
Speaker 1: It's not insufferable, No, it's I digress. Oh my god, how good is it?
Speaker 5: It made no sense to me when I first heard it, but now I use it all the time, and everyone now looked at me, going, what are you saying?
Speaker 3: Do you tell everyone that you heard Chrissy say it and that's why you're saying it.
Speaker 5: Yes, I really didn't know what it meant to begin with, but it's basically just I've lost what I'm saying and I'm moving on.
Speaker 2: And that happens all the time to you. Amy, I'm guessing, and it happens to me all the time. So I digress is something that we both must have in our arsenal.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swans in Delicious News for a Wednesday. I love finding out what's on people's Spotify wraps. It's the opposite of tell me your dream. I love hearing it.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's the opposite of showing me your baby photos, the pictures of your baby exactly.
Speaker 2: Sabrina Carpenter has revealed who is on her top five for the year, and one of them is going to be shocking.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk about it before the end of the show.
Speaker 2: But now Chrissy's cliche, this fills me with sadness and empathy.
Speaker 3: What's happened?
Speaker 1: Megan Fox is pregnante with.
Speaker 3: Pregante machine gun Kelly.
Speaker 2: With machine Gun Kelly's baby is it their first one?
Speaker 1: I know she's got four with Bryanston Green.
Speaker 3: That's their first is a couple.
Speaker 2: Yes, so she is about having her fifth baby and she has broken up with the father of the baby. I can't tell you, it would be my worst night there.
Speaker 3: What happened? Why did they break up? Because she's only recently Yeah.
Speaker 2: She's only just announced pregnancy. She's only just recently announced. I mean, you never know how pregnant someone is because they could do it last minute. She found his phone and it was full of gross, disgusting, cheaty things that.
Speaker 3: Would be just such an awful moment in life to have that happen. Happened to a very close friend of mine, and it was grim I want to know this.
Speaker 1: I want to know this.
Speaker 2: Obviously he knows that he's doing something that would upset her on his phone. How where does he keep the phone? Because I know, A, I've got no interest in cheating. I couldn't be bothered, got no interest. But also I I can't do it. I can only do a couple of things at a time. One of them is breethe Okay, so it doesn't leave a whole lot free mental real estate.
Speaker 3: Siper diet Co can breed. Let's call it.
Speaker 2: You're currently eating goats, cheese and crackers and that's it for me at the moment. But my phone, I never know where it is. Really, that's why I've got my belly back because I have to keep it on me.
Speaker 1: Where did he leave his phone?
Speaker 3: I'll tell you an example that I know. They instead of using I Message, you're like the phone app on your iPhone. You would go to WhatsApp, and potentially you have people under different names. Maybe if you're a guy talking to women you shouldn't be talking to Instead of calling her Brianna, you call her Brett. And so then if you were to go through your partner's phone, it just looks like one of their mates. But when people get suspicious and they start doing some digging, things come to light.
Speaker 1: Yuck.
Speaker 3: I know, it's a lot of effort. Like do you know what I mean? That's the web of lies?
Speaker 1: Do you speaking of effort? H? Why do people do it? Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: I just I know that that's a really sort of basic question.
Speaker 2: But I imagine that the energy to do it is so awful, and at some point you respected the person that you're in a relationship with. What happens to people that they I feel like they do that and they can still go home and see that person and have their life. I just can't imagine why you would do that, why you wouldn't go Hey, I'm just not happy.
Speaker 1: I'm not feeling it.
Speaker 3: You know, there are so I know what you're saying, but there are so many reasons. Like I feel like we could do an hour on it on a fine topic as to why people next year?
Speaker 1: Can we? Because I just think it's so interesting.
Speaker 3: I'm three to three forty, no music, and it's just forty minutes of why did you cheeg?
Speaker 1: Yes, like and no anger. I just would love to be able to understand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get an insight.
Speaker 2: Let's move on to Reddit, our favorite website. An ex friend is asking this redditor, is that what you call them?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: For one thousand US dollar to cover her and her husband's expenses of coming home early from holiday.
Speaker 3: Now, I wrote the story why did they come home early?
Speaker 1: She? It actually doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if you're sick, it doesn't matter if you're an ex friend, you should not ask for money. In fact, if you are a current friend, you should not ask for money.
Speaker 3: As no matter why they had to come home, no matter.
Speaker 1: I don't care. If you need a new kidney, I don't care.
Speaker 2: If you've seriously I don't care if you've gone to balley and come off with scooter.
Speaker 1: That's on you. Because I have lent money to people over the years. You never see it again.
Speaker 3: Now you told me I didn't have to pay you back. Wanted Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 1: Hello, we're still here, so glad that you are as well.
Speaker 2: We've got an hour to go and we have said that before the end of the show, we're going to reveal Sabrina Carpenter's wrapped Spotify list.
Speaker 1: Yes, and there is a very surprising inclusion on there. Hmm, do I ever guess?
Speaker 3: Uh, the Saltburn soundtrack so Villa's vexed up? Yeah, murder on the dance floor.
Speaker 4: No, it is.
Speaker 2: It is even more surprising than that. Plus I have been shopping for an extension cord. It's as exciting as it sounds. Wow, and I stayed on the listing for about forty minutes, nearly wedding myself, laughing at.
Speaker 3: The comments on the reviews. That can't wait. Also, we will be getting our guru, like our spiritual guru Vicki from Reception in to try and help you with one of your ailments at the moment.
Speaker 1: What is this tonging? I thought that was for hair I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, but she wants to tongue you mate. Next Chrisy's Crazy, The.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan Show, The Crisy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: If someone said to me, for a million dollars, tell me who sings that song?
Speaker 1: I would not win that million dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah you really? You really love that song too, you don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't mind it. But who the hell is i Yas?
Speaker 3: I don't know, let's google him.
Speaker 2: You're listening to The Crizzy Swan Show. Is Ayaz snuck into the bump bag today?
Speaker 1: Chrissies Quizzy Atlanta.
Speaker 2: From Rudy Hill. A couple of questions. One, you know that song that we just listened to, No, No, you've heard it a million times.
Speaker 1: Would you have known that it was sung by an artist called Ayas? No?
Speaker 4: No no?
Speaker 1: The other question? The other question I got for Elana Rudy Hill. Yes, all I think of when I ever whenever I see that word is the Rudy Hill RSL. Why is that so famous in Australian history.
Speaker 5: I wish I could give you a reason, but it's honestly not as tibulus as I think everyone thinks it is.
Speaker 2: Is it like good I neese food, like my friends are local lasel Or is.
Speaker 5: It like I mean the typhoon slats there that's pretty good, but the rest of it's just overpriced and not great for kids?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that is a Danning Hallo mad number.
Speaker 3: Hello, my bab How are you hi good?
Speaker 4: How are you yeah good?
Speaker 1: Can we talk about what's on your mind? What are you wearing? What shoes have you got on? Melissa?
Speaker 4: I've got birkenstocks because I've been baking gingerbread all day, so my feet to comfy.
Speaker 2: Again with the gingerbread. I got some gingerbread today. If you've got any left over, this is you know. I love this short cut and I'm going to talk more and more about it. If you've got any left over, or maybe some that don't look quite as good as the others, Stir them into Stir them into vanilla ice cream, my friend, Yes.
Speaker 5: I heard, definitely going to give that mone a go.
Speaker 3: Did you also here? Ask ask our producer Katie Lang to go and get two tubs of ice cream. Melissa, Sure, I'll try. No, we asked. We asked him to go and get them so we could try. He left no, still deciding to sit there pretending he's a singer.
Speaker 1: But are too busy doing a duet with Melissa.
Speaker 3: Already inside the bum bag Today. Because it is our final week on air and I'm feeling generous, I am going to put in a three hundred dollar Frank Green holiday gift pack. Swanee, have you got.
Speaker 1: A list of what is in that? Because I will roll you for it.
Speaker 3: I don't, but I believe it to be on their site. Is that right, Katie? Oh yeah, half fabulous. The new holiday collection features practical and stylish gifts for everyone's one. Order now at Frankgreen dot com dot Are you all right? My girls?
Speaker 1: Your name's your buzzers?
Speaker 2: It's the best of five being the first person to get three answers, cup, when's the game?
Speaker 1: Yadi yadiada? Question number one? You s man Luis Jimujeon.
Speaker 2: Actually he looks a bit like tom Our producer today he does, who allegedly shot the CEO of an American health insurance company. By the way, in the most chilling footage I've seen in a long time.
Speaker 3: What a story.
Speaker 2: Wild has been arrested after being spotted where, Yes, Elena McDonald, Yeah, it is in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: Are you all over that story?
Speaker 5: I heard it. Yeah, it's great, great stories extrame.
Speaker 3: I love how we're all saying how great of a story it is when it's got the grimmer's outcome. But there is something so captivating about it. And I hope there is a Netflix Docko and I think he's hot, and do you?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: But also, Jack, please take this as a warning if you ever murder someone which isn't completely out of the realm of possibility for you, don't indulge at your favorite restaurant.
Speaker 1: Least go to the drive through.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're so right.
Speaker 1: Question number two au is the chemical symbol for what it's tricky?
Speaker 2: It's tricky?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 6: Is an alkaline?
Speaker 1: No, it's gold. That's why it's tricky. It's annoying.
Speaker 3: Good guess though. Question number three, which.
Speaker 1: Rapper and supermodel act?
Speaker 2: Yes, guys, can you imagine the horror of being pregnant and with four other kids and your husband just up and leaving.
Speaker 3: The worst?
Speaker 4: Still?
Speaker 3: All right? Question number four this is for the win. Alana, Melissa, are you still there.
Speaker 1: Though I'm still here?
Speaker 3: Hey, Melissa, you.
Speaker 2: Live in the same suburb that Meghan Gail, the gorgeous supermodel has a has a cafe.
Speaker 1: Do you ever see her?
Speaker 5: No, I've never seen her.
Speaker 1: It's very nice, but not her. I was going to say, if you ever see it, to her to call me. Question number four.
Speaker 2: Two thousand and seven was the year that Apple released which life changing piece of technology?
Speaker 5: Atlana? YESA was that iPhone?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Helana? And aren't we lucky?
Speaker 2: Aren't we lucky? I saved the kids all the time. You're living in the best time of the world. Alana, you have one at the Frank Green Pack. It's amazing. You've also got the bum bag. And Melissa, please keep your eyes peeled for Sean and Meghan. I've got a few things I need to talk to them about. Keep thank you some recipes. I wanted to come on my podcasts. Lots of things I love that.
Speaker 3: I love Mega Gales, the Crazy Swan show.
Speaker 2: We have in our midst everybody's favorite and over mascot Vicky from Reception, Hello, Viky, Hello, beautiful people.
Speaker 1: Look you've been on the show. Before any excuse to have you in here because we just love your guts.
Speaker 2: What is the craziest sort of hippie juju essential oil thing that you've done.
Speaker 7: I don't know about cent oil, but I do love the good old sage stick going around the house and taking out the demons.
Speaker 2: When I came over to your place, you couldn't wait to hide to light the sage stick.
Speaker 1: I hadn't even left and you'd started to sage it. Yeah, that to you.
Speaker 3: Brought you in for a specific reason, Swanne explain why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Look, I.
Speaker 2: Get little treats from Vicky all the time. I've got a little book about drinking only celery juice, and I've got very sore wrists at the moment and now also thumbs. I haven't been able to tell you, like we're too busy about dumb anyway. You've been helping me diagnosing me, which I love.
Speaker 1: But you have said have you heard of tuning? For I have not heard tuning. What is a tuning fork?
Speaker 7: Okay, tuning fork is a It's like the like the Tibetan singing balls.
Speaker 1: It produces some frequency, makes a sound.
Speaker 7: Well, this one is the weighted one, so it doesn't really make a sound, but it vibrates.
Speaker 1: And this one the vibration amplifies. And now that's why I got.
Speaker 7: The tuning fork. And you put it on your sword joints. This one, that weighted one you put on your sword joints. The stick, so the vibration comes through the stick. Yes, and you put it out on the saw joints and relieves muscle tension. You're going to come and do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, move your microphone.
Speaker 1: With you microphone a little all right? Now, okay, I'm giving you my I'll give you my sore thumb.
Speaker 3: Okay, So we're putting the tuning fork onto a great.
Speaker 1: Great Do you like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You're the Christmas party. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: Okay, the forks on Chrissy's wrist.
Speaker 7: And can you feel the vibration?
Speaker 1: Yes, I can feel it.
Speaker 7: Feel it feel Come on so as it dies, hang on one more. Let's do it all right, so that vibration you've got to keep doing it, doesn't.
Speaker 1: Have to do you do this to yourself? Correct? Do you like the way that feels?
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 1: I've got one that's rechargeable that you're really gonna it feels exactly the same. Do it again. Okay, ready, put it on that big lumpy bit. It's good.
Speaker 7: Okay, this is the wasted but there's the unweighted fork that that goes. That is a vibration. It's not as amplifying as the weighted one. And you put it around the bio fields, which is our electromagnetic fields around our body, like our energy feel.
Speaker 1: She talks a lot of.
Speaker 3: Ship, doesn't Oh, it's doing things.
Speaker 1: Do you Can you hear that? I'm gonna make you better? Merry Christmas, beautiful people. I love the Christy Swan show.
Speaker 2: I have entered my gardening era. I'm basically that hairy nome cost Us from cost.
Speaker 1: I love him.
Speaker 3: He's got some proper hair. That dude.
Speaker 1: He's got good energy. Don't you worry about that?
Speaker 3: Do you reckon?
Speaker 1: He gets help from Guarding Australia.
Speaker 3: Who know.
Speaker 1: God, I'm just open to anything these days. Whatever it gets it through the night.
Speaker 3: Retweet.
Speaker 1: But I've my gardening era. Sorry, and I've I'm coughing on gingerbread.
Speaker 3: No, that's okay. Tom brought us some gingerbread in, brought some gingerbread in and we have just inhaled it in that Dean lois spicy.
Speaker 1: Spicy.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I've entered my gardening era, and that involves a plug in lawn mower.
Speaker 1: Because I'm a leaded Yes, I'm a leaded gardener.
Speaker 2: So I can't actually killed me to say it. But I can't actually handle those big old petrol ones with the big catches on it like your dad would use.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I can't get it started.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I've got a fly mo, which is a wonderful invention, and.
Speaker 3: Does it still cut the grass?
Speaker 1: It is fabulous. It is light. I swing it around like I'm doing interpretive dance.
Speaker 2: But I've got to plug it in right, And I've got a front yard and a backyard, and I don't.
Speaker 1: Want to buy different lawnmowers to the front. Someone's doing well.
Speaker 3: You live in the compound. We're going to need lots of extension cords.
Speaker 1: So I mowed the front lawn the other day.
Speaker 2: I've done the back is easy because there's a there's a plug in the garage.
Speaker 1: Come straight out. Front is hard.
Speaker 2: I've got to use the hallway inside thing. And I put in one plug, another extension card, like four extension cards to.
Speaker 1: Get it out.
Speaker 3: I can't believe you haven't killed yourself either. Can I buy like electrote by electroccuting.
Speaker 1: Either?
Speaker 3: Can I?
Speaker 1: And that I'm not even joking?
Speaker 3: First smile. We've gotten out of Katie Lang from today's show, So that's good. I'm glad I made you laugh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what does that say about his dark heart? He laughs?
Speaker 3: I thought of me dying ninety one minutes into the show, and that's what you want to put your head up and laugh at? Is it cool?
Speaker 1: Anyway? The jury's out.
Speaker 2: I've only I've only done it once and you know, could take me out the second time, but I want to avoid that.
Speaker 1: So I looked up. Is there such a thing as a long extension cord on a reel?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Like a hose? Yes? Sick?
Speaker 1: Anyway? They exist? Who knew? Anyway?
Speaker 2: I found found him at a few different places. But I like to read the reviews.
Speaker 3: Now, this was born your review loving was born from my taste opred percent.
Speaker 1: But really, do you are you a review reader? No?
Speaker 2: Oh, you must because it really gives you everything you need to know because they're normal people allegedly like me, that have bought the product and then logged back on and gone It's good or it's bad.
Speaker 3: So people take the time to leave a review on an extension cord, like, what is there to review? You know what it does at there's nothing too different about any of them.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you so much for asking.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Chris says this is awful. Avoid at all costs. I had it two months. Wish i'd never bothered. The ruling system is so bad that I have to completely unreel it and start again. Oh could you imagine how annoying that is?
Speaker 2: Then this one one star garbage DJ Nugget says, I brought this extension cable reel because I was getting sick of having to untangle my extension cable every time I used it.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's why I want one.
Speaker 2: Turns out it is actually faster to untangle my old extension cable than use this piece of junk that gets tangled and stuck every time you try and wind it up.
Speaker 1: I love this part. This is me. I used it four times before I threw it in the garbage bin.
Speaker 2: Can you you know when an appliance or just something you've bought is so disappointing that you stretch it up and throw it in the deer cracket?
Speaker 3: Oh, my god, it's so fine, Like you did that with your iron.
Speaker 1: I cut it.
Speaker 2: I cut it with scissors. This is pretty damning, Turts says one star. Bad product, not even worth a rating.
Speaker 3: Wow, Graham just then logged back on to do that, and.
Speaker 1: Then let's finish with Paul one star. If I could give it zero, I would.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm going to need a voice for Paul. Is he from tuak or is he from that?
Speaker 6: Drew it?
Speaker 3: Like? What kind of vibe are we getting?
Speaker 1: Okay? I really like that you've asked.
Speaker 2: And punctuation is fantastic, grammar is correct, capitals are where they need to be. One small problem he didn't meant he did spell cord with an H, which it isn't. He's somewhere middling, but I'm gonna make him fancy cool. I bought this about two months ago, and I found that after a week or so, one of the powerpoints stopped working. The design is also quite bad in that it tangles around the black frame quite easily as the.
Speaker 1: Loops fall off the rotor. I got so frustrated with it I ended up smashing it to bits. Save your money and buy a simple extension cord. No I do not recommend this products. So Christmas is around the corner.
Speaker 3: Let's do this at Pistline Pharmacy. Christmas has never felt better. They've got everything you need right celebrate.
Speaker 1: It's Chrissy's favorite things. Hi bon Air, Hello, what are you doing for Christmas Day? Tell me everything?
Speaker 3: We just sit together with my brother and his family and our family and get the kids going.
Speaker 2: Crazy at my parents place.
Speaker 1: Fantastic? What do you have to bring? Still figuring out all of the details at the moment.
Speaker 2: Well, I did give an amazing shortcut about an incredible Christmas ice cream earlier on in the show Vanilla Taba vanilla ice cream. Throw in your panatono or crushed up gingerbread bang winning.
Speaker 5: I've just took some money biscuits. They'd be perfect for that.
Speaker 3: They would be oh my god, so long on your bonny.
Speaker 1: Do you know what else would be perfect for Christmas? A price line pack?
Speaker 6: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: I have got one here for you.
Speaker 2: And look there is so many things in it one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight things in it, probably more. But what I'm really excited for you to try are the the kind collective things.
Speaker 1: There's three or four in there. You're going to lose your mind.
Speaker 5: Amazing.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Make sure you don't give it away either, keep it for yourself, bond. Oh that's all for me.
Speaker 3: Merry Christmas, Bonnie. For your chance to play Chrissie's Favorite Things tomorrow, head to the Nova player app or novafm and tell us what is on your Priceline pharmacy Christmas list.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, Let's do this Chrissy's clique more sab cap news.
Speaker 2: Have you noticed that she has not really commented, hasn't actually commented at all about the recent breakup between her and her very fresh ex Barry Kiergan.
Speaker 3: She or her publicist are incredibly smart because I feel like that makes the articles and clickbait go away about it.
Speaker 2: I agree, she's talking about other stuff which I like, and I reckon she's done this interview and I think one of the Nogo zones would have definitely been a relationship, right, don't.
Speaker 3: You think probably you'd think, yeah, I think the publicist would be laying down that law.
Speaker 1: Now she sat down with Vogue Arabia.
Speaker 3: Hello, vog Arabia, how are you well.
Speaker 1: Done on making the Google's purchase? Anyway? God, I love this song so much. Katie Lang is not interacting with us at all.
Speaker 3: Oh, I thought you liked this song, Katie. It's bizarre. I do.
Speaker 1: I'm busy. Sorry, I'm well, We're not stop anyway.
Speaker 2: Sabrina Carpenter has commented on her Spotify right everybody does it? Yes, she said she nearly didn't mention it at all because she is in her own top five.
Speaker 3: Hey, this song that with a song like bedcare might be in my own top five too.
Speaker 1: But this is the thing.
Speaker 2: Once you know a little bit of something, I always want to know more. And I want to know what song of hers is in her own top five? I like, is it Espresso?
Speaker 3: No? I think because she went on tour this year, there's probably some album tracks she recorded two years ago has never had to sing again, and then coming into these live shows, she's probably like, oh, I better start listening to Juno to remember those lyrics like.
Speaker 1: A crash course. Yeah, God, I want to know.
Speaker 2: So she was in her own top five and then rounding them out. My god, what a hit list dolly part.
Speaker 1: We're going to enjoy a bit of dollya. What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: I like Aba, It reminds me of my drunk, aren't you?
Speaker 1: I feel like you can't not like it. You've just got to like Abba.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go Beg's next. That's another one. What a what a trio of voices and something.
Speaker 1: That I have in common with the great Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 2: We've actually got two artists in common on our Top five, Sabrina Carpenter and Casey Musgravees.
Speaker 3: You know, the Lost awful.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, she's so great. If you're thinking I want to add a new little vibe to my Spotify, you not cas She's got a new album. But start with Slowburn.
Speaker 1: That'll get you in the mood.
Speaker 3: Slowburn.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, let's.
Speaker 2: Talk about the rise of buffet dining. Buffets used to be massive in the seventies and eighties. Smagi's Sizzler where you pay one price and then eat as much as you want.
Speaker 3: I missed all of that.
Speaker 2: Oh can you imagine people, because we never had anything like that in Australia. And you go and pay twenty dollars and.
Speaker 1: Just go back and back and back.
Speaker 2: One of the greatest buffets that I ever ever experienced was the Pizza Hut or you you would pay and then just go and get as much pizza by the slice as you wanted.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine? And they would just keep on coming out under the.
Speaker 3: Little hot lights. The best buffet I've been to is the Langham Gold Coast. They do a good buffet at that hotel. I'm telling you. If anyone's ever gone to the GC, well, of course they do.
Speaker 1: It's a five star tell maybe even a six. We're not talking about that. Let talking about the Kazilips.
Speaker 2: The Kazilbs crisis, okay, has reignited Australian's love of the buffet and I for one am here for it. The only problem is, and you do need to be careful. Yeah, when they started here it was beautiful quality stuff like the Langham, but not you know, yes, I feel like the buffets today are not going to be the sort of quality.
Speaker 1: That I would like to eat a lot of.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it's going to be a bit of like Wentworth prison food a little bit.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think you could be right, because if we're doing it because of cozy lives, you're not getting the Langham GC, you're getting prison food.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The other thing I want to ask you is if you get away with a group of people, just say you go Thie or Indian? Are you a I have ordered my butter chicken and I've got my ROTI and my rice or do you just get a plate and go I'm gonna have a bit of muscam arm, I'm gonna have a bit of Panang curring and have a bit of red curring and and then do it like you're supposed to culturally.
Speaker 3: Okay, So it depends fish and chips strictly my own vibe because often I'll order that with mates and I'm like, no, no, I know the single park I order. But when I'm ordering like Chinese food, yeah, we all take a little bit of each other.
Speaker 1: I'm really pleased to hear that. Good, because why would you put all your eggs in one bus?
Speaker 3: Three? Sharing's caring man, a little bit of every there climes of fish and chips, No sharing, hey reculates. Tim and Joel are up next to have a beautiful Wednesday night. We'll see tomorrow tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com.
Speaker 6: Are you