Speaker 1: Should we get a weather report from this guy. He's just rolled in.
Speaker 2: Harry muy and all the people say he's pretty fly.
Speaker 1: Harry Muck is Harry McKay joining us. You got cold hands, brother, that's freezing.
Speaker 3: It's seriously, it's cold, isn't it?
Speaker 4: I did? Do you like it?
Speaker 3: You look younger, you've shaved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh my god, that's what I'm like. You look you're a different person.
Speaker 4: Seventeen I look literally seventeen.
Speaker 3: Up. How'd you pull up after the game?
Speaker 4: Always easier lies when you kick seven and win.
Speaker 3: Now you're rolling a bit up yourself.
Speaker 5: I think when the team has a good win and you play well. Yeah, of course you feel pretty good about things. Absolutely, yeah, good for you. Very much needed as well. So how the miss react to the beard?
Speaker 4: She liked it? Yeah? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: I like it too.
Speaker 3: Do you have a clean shave, Jess?
Speaker 1: I've done it once I got rid of it. You know, I end up looking like Pugsy from the Adams Family.
Speaker 3: Men do look different when they get haircuts. They look like school boys, and when they have when they shave, amazing.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I was watching on the GRAM the other day, just a montage with videos of people walking in and showing like showing their partner they've shaved their beard.
Speaker 3: I remember my dad shaved his mustache off. I freaked out.
Speaker 1: Yes, all the videos were people freaking out, like what have you done? But everyone says you look younger?
Speaker 4: Yeah, everyone, it's amazing.
Speaker 6: It must must be saying about sort of nearing the end of the season. Hey, like it's been a tough old year.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah for the blue Baggers.
Speaker 5: It's only feel younger. And I reckon, even in your body, I reckon, it's only helps a little bit.
Speaker 3: So you think you look better?
Speaker 4: I don't know what do you reckon?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Maybe I think you do. It's a vast improvement.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should grow big beards. And then and then everyone's like, oh you've had a glow up.
Speaker 3: You don't look that different though, Do you really think he looks that different?
Speaker 1: Totally different?
Speaker 4: Really totally different? Yeah? What wow?
Speaker 1: Really could have been the seven goals on the weekend.
Speaker 3: When you do your footy chat.
Speaker 4: They're just walking a bit taller, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, chest out a lot going on in the world of footy in the last twenty four hours, or Clint's exhausted reporting on it.
Speaker 6: Well, let's start with the beautiful story in the game, and that is an Isaiah Wanganeen Miller re signing with the Saints.
Speaker 4: Two Miller season.
Speaker 1: So with they're handing out at the Blues season, I wish what about it?
Speaker 3: Where does your brother playton? I thought he was Saint Kilda. No, no, he's.
Speaker 1: Amongst the team. When salaries get made public and stuff, is that does that rub players up the wrong way? Is it stuff you comment on?
Speaker 5: I think these days it's pretty accepted. It's not ideal, but I think you know this day and age, everyone does a good job.
Speaker 4: It's sort of part of the part of the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not ideal, but people, I don't feel like we've celebrated the Blues win enough and the seven goals. We've talked more about the bid than your kicking seven goals.
Speaker 6: How much joy have you got out of getting a few wins back in the season, Navy Blue?
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I think anytime you can finish the season on a high. Obviously this one game left, but maybe you could.
Speaker 3: Give us a rendition of the Blues song What's Wrong Days?
Speaker 1: Come on, Come on, come Sorry? Almost I mean to be fair Harry. It's been a while since I've heard this.
Speaker 3: Oh did you know watch Harry playing kick seven goals?
Speaker 1: Please? Last weekend is the one weekend this year you've watched football, so you've been did you watch it or not? I missed your game on the weekend. I probablyized a what.
Speaker 6: About sort of the rest of the family, who do they sort of see more more footy? Do they sort of favor you or do they favor your brother games?
Speaker 4: To be honest, I reckon it's me. Okay, are you favorite?
Speaker 3: Because twins are quite competitive? Who's your favorite?
Speaker 5: I am for sure? Yeah, no doubt, Yeah no.
Speaker 1: I was just about to ask you question. Then I realized it was a really stupid question. I thought I was going crazy.
Speaker 3: I was playing along in the car. Harry mackay has just walked in. Jason has just been interviewing his identical twin brothers.
Speaker 4: I feel bad.
Speaker 3: I thought.
Speaker 1: I was like, how much new?
Speaker 4: I'll stand there, sit next to your brother.
Speaker 5: Sorry, mate, and there we go. That was give me some blank looks, and I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: I was like I was like, we're gonna have to bring Harry in because this is I know. I wouldn't make icons.
Speaker 1: What you think a bit of a bitch to me?
Speaker 6: Just how much younger does he look?
Speaker 1: By the way, Harry, you look old and disheveled.
Speaker 4: I've shaved my beard as well, so I thought, no.
Speaker 1: He looks much younger than you have you cut your hair. It was just something that threw me straight away, and I'm like.
Speaker 3: Yes, he just tuned in. Harry, who joins us every week, has brought his twin brother Ben in.
Speaker 2: The small I don't even think you knew I had a twin brother, let alone.
Speaker 3: I think you forgot.
Speaker 1: I did forget, and then I was just about that my stupid question.
Speaker 3: Oh you could still ask who is older?
Speaker 4: Ben's I am? By minute?
Speaker 1: You don't look at me.
Speaker 4: Company up.
Speaker 3: It's so nice to see you both together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know it's nust be here.
Speaker 1: That really through me.
Speaker 3: You were so awkward.
Speaker 1: I was certain thing it's really off about this guy.
Speaker 3: Hey, Harry, congratulations we can now say to you seven goals on the week.
Speaker 2: Funny hearing Ben trying to talk about my performances.
Speaker 1: Also, no wonder he didn't know the song.
Speaker 4: I was like, this could be awkward to do.
Speaker 6: The family Watch one player more than the other.
Speaker 5: I was being honest in that part. Harry's definitely the favoritey Wow.
Speaker 2: Maybe until Ben went because growing up with all all our family and supporters, so he went to and I think everyone's.
Speaker 3: Pretty happy, right, Why is we the favorite?
Speaker 6: Ben?
Speaker 5: And Dad always he always tries to go above and beyond, like generosity doesn't equal. He would always buy an extra present so just to really get into.
Speaker 3: The good he knows.
Speaker 4: How does that make me?
Speaker 3: So you're buying your way to favorite correct generosity.
Speaker 4: I don't think that.
Speaker 3: I do more for my family than my brother, and he's the faith so you shouldn't be. I'm like doing cartwheels trying to get their attention, and they just love my brother me.
Speaker 6: It's also the glory hunter because he's the goal kicker and the defender, the hard work, his hands dirty.
Speaker 1: Harry has just got this calm tone to him. And this morning Ben, he was just know, you're just a vibrant and I thought he was nervous.
Speaker 2: Well, I thought, just a different persons.
Speaker 3: All right, we'd love you too to stick around because there's a few big Footy stories and Ben, we'd love to get to know you.
Speaker 1: All right. We're on the air. I morning, it is just gone twenty two past seven. You're on Nova. You are on the air with Jason.
Speaker 3: Lauren and all the people say he's pretty fly. Special guest this morning, Harry McKay's he with his twin brother Ben. We've just punked Jason. Jason's interviewed the wrong McKay twin, which was beautifully awkward to watch.
Speaker 1: Surely, when you guys were young, you are you had fun with swapping each other out your parents or girlfriends or we didn't do it enough.
Speaker 3: Hur Reckon, I regret you're very similar like some yeah twins for a while, I know, but aren't that.
Speaker 6: So for a while there these two everyone thought there was one of them because Essenon would play Carlton and one would be injured, and everyone was like, is there actually a second one?
Speaker 3: Twins? In that TV show?
Speaker 2: He just kept and it started off like it was kind of funny at the start, and then over the years, like people would generally come up to us and be like, are you do you actually have a twin?
Speaker 4: Like are you really seriously.
Speaker 6: The same would get injured during the week, What a surprise, you know, they're not playing again against each other.
Speaker 1: So this Thursday. You guys are playing each other, He's not.
Speaker 3: If you were playing, would you be playing against each other? Beg a forward And last.
Speaker 4: Year it was the first time we've ever played against each other.
Speaker 3: Like actually, like, yeah, oh my god, how did that go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it will be one. To be honest, it was a bit of a let down. Both didn't play very well. It was like a bit of a nil old draw, but we won and then Robbie Williams sung the song about me, so I was happy. Robbie Williams is a big Carton fan and he was watching, he was watching Ben and I play against each other, and then made a song about it. We'll try, I'll try and find it. Yeah, it's not a spot, it's not fully on. Robbie last.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so he's the number one and then yeah, you can't.
Speaker 3: Get a word in it. How do you feel about Robin Williams writing a song about your brother?
Speaker 5: At the start, I thought it was cool, and then I heard the lyrics and I think it was pretty cool though. Yeah, it was a really weird, cool, exciting sot A couple of weeks when that will happened.
Speaker 1: Last year, we surprised Lauren at the end of last year with Robbie Williams as a surprise kid.
Speaker 3: It's my favorite up.
Speaker 1: On the screen. He zoomed in from overseas. Ever had a chance to meet him.
Speaker 4: I haven't a few of my teammates have. Yeah, the loveliest guy, A great guy. Yeah, great guy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: God, he'd be fun on a night out, wouldn't he with the team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you guys are going head to head, you're not playing? Do you get frustrated sitting in the stands, Ben.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've been out for three months now, Lauren, so it's been quite a disappointing time.
Speaker 4: Yeah. We normally go yeah, yep, so we'll be watching.
Speaker 6: You can sit up in the stands with your parents with the half half.
Speaker 2: Scary they do the half half last year they handed up so much.
Speaker 1: What did they do?
Speaker 4: Can they?
Speaker 2: They thought, all right, this is our week to really kind of coupitalize all media stuff and everywhere.
Speaker 3: Did you love it?
Speaker 4: We hated it?
Speaker 3: Loved it?
Speaker 4: Dad not as much?
Speaker 3: Mum absolutely love Did she have the hard pap scart.
Speaker 1: Might have any player we've spoken to the fear on their face about their parents popping up on roaming Brian, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Was there any conversation ever about you two playing for the same club.
Speaker 2: Not actually when we're eighteen, because all the teams come't like if if you're kind of projected to be drafted, all the teams like send out the recruiters and you kind of interview with the clubs and stuff. And when we did that, we'd kind of say to the club's ideally we wouldn't want to be drafted to the same team. So I remember Carlton came over to our house and was speaking to us, and we said, they were like, oh, we're pretty interested in both of you, and we said, don't don't draft us both.
Speaker 4: We would like to go to separate class. Oh my god, school parents, class super classes. Didn't let me together boys, Just if I can.
Speaker 6: There was a big serious story doing the rounds yesterday in regards to Isac Rankin. I don't want to ask you about what he said or you know, what he should be sanctioned or how he should be sanctioned. But is there enough education in footy and at footy clubs around all things homophobia?
Speaker 5: I think these days yes, I reckon, especially this year, we've learned that it's not acceptable and there's been multiple examples of it, so I think there's no excuse for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think regardless of you're a football player, doesn't matter what your profession is, everyone knows right for wrong.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Think that's what we've been shocked by.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's just so disappointing. Yeah, you know, there seems to be a disconnect amongst some and it's just, as I say, disappointing, disheartening and just be better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, Harry, it doesn't matter what job or career you're in. We know not to speak to people like that. But as footy players, does it frustrate you because you like it? Also, it's tarnishing the game and it's giving us all a bad reputation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, especially this year. It feels like it's happened more than the most. So yeah, and I think we're luck enough to be role models and a lot of people look at what we do, which is an awesome part of our job. But I think when incidents like this happened, it is disappointing and we have to remember that we are role models and a lot of people watch what we do and put us up in pedestal. So we we have to act better.
Speaker 1: Well said, well done.
Speaker 3: Can you both say something nice to each other? Harry, say something nice about your brother? What do you like about him?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I actually don't mind you cut.
Speaker 5: Actually I was going to say his beard. So that I've got the Robbie Williams song here.
Speaker 1: Oh it's better than.
Speaker 4: We all know why we got the better.
Speaker 1: My car, was he singing in Betty person.
Speaker 4: His laptop.
Speaker 3: But if probably Williams is going to write a song about you, might as well do.
Speaker 1: All right, well, Ben and Harry McKay joining us on the air this morning. Boys, thanks for coming in. Well played, well played, Well play
Speaker 6: Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.