Speaker 1: On Sconland's Australia. This is the Reader Paney Show, Good evening.
Speaker 2: And welcome to the Reader Pannekey Show coming up tonight. Far left activists disgraced themselves again on Melbourne's streets. The bidon Harris administration's woeful response to Hurricane Helene. Another music SUPERSTARFF facing serious allegations of sexual assault and no matter how to pack the program, we always find time for left. He's losing it.
Speaker 3: Look, it'll be fine. It's not like he's going to say something crazy. I've become friends with school shooters.
Speaker 2: On the first anniversary of the biggest massacre of Jews since the Holocaust, we had protesters in Melbourne marching against the only Jewish state in Sydney and Melbourne. They were chanting from the river to the sea yesterday. Joining me now is Deputy Executive Director at the Institute of Public Affairs Dan Wilders. Is shocking for the Jewish community in this country and I would argue the wider community to have this sort of response today, of all days.
Speaker 4: Well, that's right, reader, It's not just a problem for the Jewish community, although obviously it affects them most acutely. It's a problem for our entire nation. Australian has had a gut full of the importation of this foreign conflict onto our streets and onto our university campuses. There's been a complete and total lack of leadership at the state and federal level from day one. These protests simply should not have been allowed to go ahead. I don't even like calling them protests because they were more the public display of the glorification of religiously motivated violence targeted towards one group of Australians based on their religious views that simply has no place whatsoever in our country. This was a line in the sand moment for our nation, and our political leaders and law enforcement have failed.
Speaker 2: Now Australia's ambassador to Iran has been hauled into a meeting by the Iranian regime. Iran's Foreign ministry has summoned in mcconnival over what he claims or Australia's biased point of view on Iran's attacks against Israel, or as they call it, the Zionist regime. This comes after the Australian government summoned Iran's ambassador for the second time this year over his praise of the now dead leader of the terrorist group has Bulla. He described the terrorist as a prominent standard bearer, a remarkable leader, and a blessed martyr. Dan He also said he fought against the vile entity of the Zionist regime. Is it about time that the an Easy government seriously considered expelling Iran's ambassador in light of these comments?
Speaker 4: Yes, the ambassador should be expelled, and he's right to say we're biased.
Speaker 5: We are biased.
Speaker 4: We're biased against terrorists and nations which harbor and support them, as we should be. You will have seen Tony Abbott, former Prime Minister Tony Abbot's statement today in relation to this issue, which I think was spot on with moral clarity, saying that we have a very significant issue with Tehran, the violence that they enable and support, including in relation to their nuclear facilities, which are in all likelihood a precursor to them at least attempting to develop nuclear weapons. So this issue has the capacity to grow even bigger than what it currently is. I don't think a lot of people are aware or sufficiently sensitive towards the fact that this conflict, which so far has been relatively isolated, could very quickly escalate into a war. Not just across the broader Middle East, but to also engulf other nations. So this is why we've been saying from day one that this behavior, the celebration of this in our nation has to stop. It should stop. But as you've said once again, this government has been found wanting, displaying absolutely no leadership whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Well, you talked about moral clarity there, and that is one thing Peter Dutton has shown throughout this ordeal. He has been consistent, He has been absolutely clear in what is required. Do you see this becoming an issue at the election. There's been a lot of talk about in those seats with large Muslim communities this conflict being particularly important in an upcoming election. But I do wonder whether the rest of the electorate is looking at the way these two leads as are handling this issue and drawing some conclusions there as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right, reader, I mean Peter Dutton has shown a very strong leadership on this issue from day one. He really has been Australia's main political leader, showing what a leader does, which is to point out right from wrong in terms of the political ramifications. Yes, this will matter. Most Australians are not necessarily on one side.
Speaker 3: Or the other.
Speaker 4: They don't want this in our country. We are a peaceful country, a tolerant country, and Australians do not want to have, as I mentioned before, the importation of a foreign conflict onto our streets. So Peter Dutton has shown himself to be a leader. People will respond to that. I would say the next step for the coalition to take is to outline to the community what will they do to make sure that this stops. I know that the leader of the Opposition has said about the deportation of those who are on visas, which is a very good start. But we have a deeper problem, reader, which is that many of those who are protesting are actually citizens of our country, and some of whom were born here as well. So there's a deeper cultural problem in our nation. And i'd encourage a coalition to think about what are they going to offer to the electric to fix this very fundamental problem.
Speaker 2: And if you look at these protests, it's a mixture of people. They're not all people with connections to the Middle East. There's plenty of the usual activist class that you see at every protest, whether it's climate change, anti Australia, day now anti Israel, it's the same mob. And yeah, they're homegrown, so you're not going to be able to deport them. But certainly you would hope if they're waiving terrorist flags that there would be some consequences because that is actually against the law. Now on Outsiders yesterday, Bridget mackenzie made it clear that a coalition government would repeal any disinformation laws put in place by the Albanesi government.
Speaker 6: We're voting down this very appalling bill and we're proud to do so. We hope it doesn't get up with the support of the Greens, but it will be something we'll be getting rid of in a coalition government. Und your repellent, well, I would be yes, yes, absolutely, we have to do everything we can. But that's why you need to vote coalition in the Senate too.
Speaker 2: That's certainly promising to see. If you ask me, Dan, can you see these laws being put in place? Is it going to get past the Senate? And do you see an uprising in the community. I know there's a lot of people from doctor Nick Coatesworth to free speech activists who have spoken out against this, but I do worry about the apathy in the wider population about an issue like this.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, firstly, Rita has to be said.
Speaker 4: Good on Senator McKenzie for being emphatic in the coalition's opposition and their commitment. Okay, this is a commitment to repeal and the community will hold them to account on that commitment. And good on Peter Dutton and the broader coalition for being opposed to this dreadful attack on freedom of speech which has no place in our democracy. In terms of it passing, I don't think it'll pass. We saw strong community opposition. There was something like two hundred thousand submissions which were opposed to the original incarnation of the bill, and the reason for that is because this is about shutting down speech and opinion on the Internet, so it affects the lives of every single Australian. Previous issues such as eighteen C Section eighteen C which should be repealed, that had a narrower application, But censoring the Internet will affect the lives of every single Australian who interacts online. We also know that young Australians are particularly opposed to censorship as well. So I think that this will not pass, at least not in its current form. And I think the government really is incurring a political cost because of this attack on our freedom of speech online.
Speaker 2: I hope you all right, Dan, but I've got to say I don't have that much faith in our Senate. I've got a fear that it will pass in its current form and it will be absolutely disastrous for the time it's in place. If the Coalition win, obviously they've said that would repeal any laws like this now. Former British PM Lee Trusts made some interesting remarks during his speech at Seapac over the weekend. I know you were there, as was I in Brisbane. It was a fantastic conference. Outsiders came live from the conference, but Liz Trust's comments about the deep state, the bureaucracy, if you will, were fascinating about really who runs the show.
Speaker 7: Virtually all of the West is under socialist control.
Speaker 2: But I have hope.
Speaker 7: I have hope because the public, the vast majority of the public, are on our side, and the fight that we have now is more important than it's ever been. The fight from within people in our own countries and our own societies trying to denigrate our way of life, trying to undermine our business and industry, trying to undermine the family, trying to undermine history and human biology. These are huge fights that we need to have.
Speaker 2: Now, Dan, I'm interested in your response. You would have heard her entire speech there. She has a book out about saving the West. Should we be heeding her warning?
Speaker 3: Well, we should be.
Speaker 4: And I just want to reiterate your point about Sea PAC which was a great conference and good on Andrew Cooper setting that up, and there was a lot of great speeches that were there, including the former Prime Minister of the UK. And I share this trust is perspective that we should have hope because the public is on our side. We know that's the case. We saw it here with the Voice of Parliament for example. The challenge that we have though is how do we actually transmit the public's views, the views of mainstream Australians, into the political arena. And that's this Trust's entire point, which is that, well you can't at the moment. That's what her book is partly about outlining how hard it is, in her interpretation of the world, for a conservative government to govern conservatively because of the permanent political class and the bureaucracy and the entire scaffolding that surrounds that. So the question that we really face as a nation is when we have almost every single major institution of our country, not just in politics, but sports, civil society, universities that basically share the same view their anti mainstream Australian values.
Speaker 5: We saw that with the Voice.
Speaker 4: Are we really a functioning democracy or are we becoming more like an oligarchy every single day with those institutions detached from the mainstream And how is it that we can fix that? So that's the big question of our time.
Speaker 2: But this is a thing that has always perplexed me. I've spoken to many conservative politicians about it. When they are in power, why they exercise that part. Of course, they've got massive hurdles because you talked about that permanent bureaucracy that's in place. But they have the power to remove that bureaucracy. They have the power to appoint their own people that have the power to make sure these institutions reflect conservative values as well, and it seems they shy way from that task when they are in office. When the Australian public or the British with the Tories elect them, they failed those who elect them.
Speaker 4: YEP, I completely agree with that reader, you know you think about Whitlam. He changed the country in three years. He didn't last long, but his changes to the country were much more permanent than a lot of what the Coalition have done, for example. So look, I think the issue here is there many on the right that are squeamish in using political power. I can understand perhaps the reasons why, because the inclination may be to reduce the amount of power that centralized rather than increase it. But what we have to remember is we're not in normal times. So when we actually do capture political power, we need to be willing to use it to achieve the ends in our society and economy that we want to be able to achieve. And it is going to require I think a lot of fight and a lot of courage, and I hope that we see that over the coming period.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, if you win power, you have to exercise it, and failure to do so is a betrayal of those who elected you. Dan Wild, thank you so much for your time this evening. Joining me now is Rabbi Pinkers Taylor, Rabbi on the first anniversary of the horrific October seven terrorist attacks on Israel. I'm interested in how you see the Jewish community today. The response in the West from many quarters must surely be salt in the wounds. To see so much anti semitism from the left, in particular on university campuses in major cities, marches in weak out from segments of the arts community. How does the Jewish community cope with that after such a devastating blow on October seventh?
Speaker 8: Well, sure, Rita, and thank you again for having me back. I think the theme of this year has been resilience and coming together. One of the noticed tremendously in the Jewish community since October seventh last year is that despite the fact that our oppressors came to destroy us and came to ruin us, and then the theme of anti Semitism spread across Europe, across the West at large, in particular on college campuses, sen resilience beyond my wildest dreams of the Jewish community coming together in ways that I've never seen in my lifetime. People on the left and the right, the religious, they're not religious, all trying to get connected with their heritage once more. And so although it was although it's still gut wrenching to watch and to see the continued aftermath, especially on college campuses. It is still we do find a silver lining that it has brought the Jewish community tremendously together.
Speaker 2: Now, the Jewish community, we know is very diverse politically in how they see the world. But I do wonder about how united it is in Israel in wanting to defeat her mass and his bullock, because we have seen these mass protests and I'm interested to know whether you believe those are really aimed at Benjamin Nishan Yahoo they're not happy with his leadership, or are Israeli's split on the war effort as well?
Speaker 8: Well? My understanding I live in the United States, and my understanding is, like any issue, there's a lot of layers to everything. And what I mean by that is that I understand that there's a large amount of people that understandably want the first priorities to be on bringing the hostages home, and that has always been a essential part of this this mission as as a whole. And then there are there are there are quite a number of people. I think we're pretty united on the fact that we want that this should never happen again. We don't want another October seventh. I think you see Israel finally sort of weeding out all of the all of the would be oppressors and would be antagonizers and saying enough is enough. We're not gonna We're not going to live in fear. We're not going to have this continue to happen. We are united on the front of eliminating the cause that caused this all in the first place.
Speaker 2: But the cause the funders of these terror groups, whether it's Hamas or Hezbula, we know is the Iranian regime. And while it remains in power, is Israel always going to be under this threat?
Speaker 8: I certainly hope not. And I was watching a speech from bib Netsnyahu last week. You probably sought as well. Probably many of the viewers saw it where BB speaks directly to the Iranian people and says, very frankly, like Ronald Reagan used to do and speak to the Russians directly, that the civilians, the people said that our issue is not with you. The Iranian people are not happy under the current regime. But BB said a line in there that was very interesting, somewhat comforting. I think a lot of us feel like we're in the middle of a movie watching and seeing what's gonna what's going to happen next. But he said the words that he said was that the end of the Iranian regime is coming a lot sooner than many might think. And I don't know exactly what to make from that, but that that idea of having a free Iran where the Iranian people who have been oppressed for several decades at this point should be able to live in freedom again, I'm very happy and optimistic about that potential opportunity being in the near future.
Speaker 2: Well, let's hope. So, Rabbi Pinks Taylor, thank you so much for a time this evening.
Speaker 8: Thank you again for having me still to come.
Speaker 2: Letty's Losing It and Alice Stein joins me with the latest from the US, including the body of Horse, administration's woeful response to Hurricane Helene. Welcome back. Now it's time for Lefty's Losing It. We'll be bringing you some superb Harris Woll's parodies shortly, but let's start Lefties with some unintentional glass courtesy of rock legend Bruce Springsteen. No, this is not Pink or Till the Swinton. It is actually the Boss and like all out of touch celebs, he has a message for America. I just hope his shirt is buttoned up here.
Speaker 9: I'm supporting Kamala Harris for president and Tim Waltz for vice president, and opposing Donald Trump and JD. Vanced.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm sure old mate Bruce, given his advanced years, will not resent to hysteria and hyperbole to scare the American public about a second Trump term. Surely is better than that, Sadly not.
Speaker 9: Donald Trump is the most dangerous candidate for president in my lifetime. Disdain for the sanctity of our constitution, the sanctity of democracy, the sanctity of the rule of law, and the sanctity of the peaceful transfer of power should disqualify him from the office of president. Ever, again, he doesn't understand the meaning of this country, it's history, or what it means to be deeply American. On the other hand, Kamala Harris and Tim Walls are committed to a vision of this country that respects and includes everyone.
Speaker 2: Yes, everyone, particularly the more than ten million illegal immigrants they've led into the country, and they want a fast track to citizenship. If you believe Bruce's crazy rant, then you probably think that Kamala Harris had nothing to do with the past three and a half years of the Biden Harris administration. But thankfully President Joe Biden remember him, made sure to remind the American public that she owns every failure. She was critical all the key decisions that were made.
Speaker 10: Well, she's I'm in constant contact with her. She's aware where we're singing from the same song sheet. She helped pass all the laws that being employed now, she was a major player and everything we've done, including passage of the legislation which we were told we could never pass. And so she's been and her staff is inter locked with mine in terms of all the things we're doing.
Speaker 2: Thank you, President Biden. It's worth noting that he blindsided the Harris campaign by going into the White House briefing room to deliver those remarks, and it's the first time in his presidency that he's done that, So I think we know what he's thinking right now. Now, let's have some laughs, and I've got to say the Saturday Night Live carew I have been bringing the laughs lately, and their parody of the vice presidential debate had some golden moments. This is champagne.
Speaker 3: Governor Walls, you claimed you were in Hong Kong during the nineteen eighty nine Tanneman Square massacre when you were home in Minnesota. Can you explain that?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 3: I think what happened is I went to Epcot. You can go around the whole world, and I had a couple in the Germany section, and I thought I went to China. Anyway, I'm a knucklehead.
Speaker 2: Add spare a thought for Kamala or a Doug watching the debate at home. Okay, he's out there, he's doing this thing, whatever that may be.
Speaker 3: Come on, just relax. You know you haven't had a night off in three months.
Speaker 1: Do you want to watch something less stressful like The Menandez Brothers show.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Douggie. I kind of wish I had picked Josh right now.
Speaker 5: Oh, Joshapiro, No, Josh Cabernet.
Speaker 12: Looked tattal de Fine, It's not like he's gonna say something crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm become friends with school shooters.
Speaker 2: You know what this skit needs is some Joe Biden and Dana Carve's Biden is very good. Indeed, why are they friends? Why are they bibing MAMAA?
Speaker 5: It's Joe Biden. I can't talk right now. Tell him I'm not here. No, no, like he's in the room.
Speaker 3: No you're not You're not here. I'll come back.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, it's nice and dry.
Speaker 3: You've been watching this guy. Come on, Waltz. What's wrong with that guy?
Speaker 12: It's crazy?
Speaker 3: Get your facts straight, Jack, you gotta hit him with a no, Joe, here's the deal. Let me be Claire.
Speaker 13: Anyway.
Speaker 3: Guess what?
Speaker 2: And by the way, now, the real caramel I has been missing in action for most of the week as parts of the US were plunged into crisis in the aftermath of Hurricane Helene, which has left more than two hundred dead, many more missing, and parts of the country looking like a war zone. But the VP had other things on her mind, like doing a podcast with the Call Her Daddy team. Oh you don't know who they are. Let me familiarize you with their work and apologies in advance for the content here.
Speaker 8: How do you work with them?
Speaker 2: And the Okay?
Speaker 14: On a man, It really depends on the guy, like some guys don't like it, some have and you can put them on like some guys like, yeah, I try to do it.
Speaker 2: That's all we could play. You That's that's all we could play you because it was that filthy. That's who Kamala Harris wants to talk to. Putting decency back in the White House, folks, let's look at some of that chat siftly. It wasn't as graphic as what we just played you. In fact, the whole thing seemed to be about I don't know, the patriarchy and obsessions about abortion.
Speaker 15: I want to take a moment, and can we try to think of any law that gives the government the power to make a decision. I know what you're gonna ask about a man's body.
Speaker 5: No, no, is there any law?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: No, it's no. Yeah, except the millions of men who've been drafted into war, forced to put their body on the line for their country. That they forget about that and plenty more lefties. With my next guest, let's now hear from White House Press Secretary Karen Jean Pierre claiming that FEMA funds desperately needed for Hurricane Helen victims right now weren't diverted to illegal immigrants at any point. She categorically denied that. She said it was categorically false. Only it's not. Let's go to the tape.
Speaker 13: It's just categorically false.
Speaker 1: It is not true.
Speaker 13: It is a false statement. No, Biden did not take female relief money to use on migrants. Funding is also available through FEMA's Emergency Food and Shelter Program to eligible local governments and non for profit organizations upon requests to support humanitarian relief for migrants.
Speaker 2: Let's bring in Alex Stein, now host of Prime Time with Alex Stein on Blaze TV. Alex, tell me what is happening with efforts to help Hurricane Helene victims. Do we even know right now how many victims there are, how many have died, how many are still missing, how many are without vital resources?
Speaker 12: We know all the numbers are very unclear. And blend Beck in one of the top broadcasters at the Blaze. He's actually on the ground right now helping people, and even FEMA it's stopping Glenn Beck and his charity Mercury One from providing supplies for those that need it the most. So something weird is going on, you know, the conspiracy theorist and methinks that they don't want them to be able to vote. But I don't know, I don't understand why FEMA spent all of our resources on helping illegal immigrants. When American citizens lost everything they've owned, their whole entire life, and they try to give them a seven hundred and fifty dollars check.
Speaker 5: It just shows you how incompetent here we are in America.
Speaker 2: I think it's absolutely disgraceful what's happening. And we saw it in Hawaii as well when we had those devastating fires. The response the victims seem to be really forgotten, and it's happening again. It seems like they're diverted by other things rather than helping their citizens, which should be their number one priority of any administration. And FEMA itself, Alex seems to be like most government organizations, completely captured by left idiocy. Here is the director of Training and Education talking about misgendering.
Speaker 16: Being a migrant trans woman. There is an undocumented concern. There is also a concern of whether they would trust the people places that are offering shelter that are faith based because of the way they've been responded to in the past, than if they are accepted, what would happen in terms of misgendering.
Speaker 2: But apparently any criticism of FEMA pointing out the serious issues with the organizations is unacceptable. Let's hear from Chief Dianne Criswell here.
Speaker 6: And when you have this dangerous rhetoric like you're hearing, it creates fear in our own employees.
Speaker 12: We need to make sure we're getting help to the people who need it.
Speaker 2: Surely that I think FEMUR is above criticism. I think it's absolutely fine for people to point out the shortcomings of this response because, like you said, you've got people on the ground there, volunteers who seem to be doing more to help people than a government organization who's tasked with the job of doing that.
Speaker 12: Well, you know, FEMA did a terrible job in the response to Katrina, not that long ago, I guess now it's about fifteen years ago. But FEMA is just very incompetent, and this shows you that they're more worried about putting, you know, tampons in the men's makeshift restrooms instead of actually helping these citizens and need it. So it's absolutely insane that DEI is being infected into our emergency response a group here in America. I mean, it's just absurdad I just cannot believe it. It's like a Saturday Night Live skit.
Speaker 2: It is only it's tragic because we know, well we don't know that the final tallies, but we already know more than two hundred people that the least lost their lives in this devastating hurricane. To have the sort of inadequate response, and inadequate is really downplaying it is shocking. It should really shame the Harris Biden Harris administration. Now, just a moment ago, I showed a clip from Kamala Harris's appearance on the podcast Called Me Daddy. It's a very racy, risque podcast at times. Alex did you what did you make of her decision to one appear on this podcast and what she had to say?
Speaker 12: Well, I wasn't surprised at all. You know, there's a lot of rumors that Kamala Harris has you know, dated a lot of important men came, you know, the mayor of San Francisco Brown montell.
Speaker 5: Well, she probably knows a lot about dating, So I think that she would be a perfect for the podcast.
Speaker 2: Well, for what I could work out, much of the podcast was about abortion. That seems to be the chief topic talked about, and the patriarchy and sexism and women being second class citizens. Does that sort of messaging still resonate? I know abortion is a huge issue for many committed Democrat voters, but surely the Democrats need something beyond just abortion to take to the election. They can't take the Harris Biden administration's record. Is abortion going to be enough to get them over the line?
Speaker 12: You know, I don't know, but more people are worried about abortion than they are about the economy.
Speaker 5: And what frustrates me. And this is a little criticism of Trump, and.
Speaker 12: I know he talks about it a little a lot more excuse me than kem La Harris, But you know, we have twenty two veterans that commit suicide today on average here in America, and I haven't heard them say anything about helping, you know, the people that risk their lives.
Speaker 5: And you said it best.
Speaker 12: You know, these podcasts they talk about women's rights, but what about all the young men that got drafted to serve and potentially die for this country.
Speaker 5: So it's just really sad.
Speaker 12: I wish our country would take better care of not only it's vets, but the victims of hurricanes instead of just giving our resources to illegal immigrants that really they don't have any American pride.
Speaker 5: They're not even grateful.
Speaker 12: You know, somebody that passes the citizenship test, you know they're grateful to be an American. The resources that they're taking are you know, coming out of the hands of people that really need it.
Speaker 2: Now, you talked about doing something for men who've been drafted, and it's also young men these days who seem to be forgotten. I want to get your thoughts on this fascinating chat between Eric Weinstein and Chris Williamson on why so many young men teenagers are becoming right wing.
Speaker 4: Have you seen the data showing the movement of teenage boys politically to the right.
Speaker 1: Have you been looking at them? Where else are they going to go?
Speaker 3: It's a good question.
Speaker 1: I mean I had a teenage boy, have one, but he's eighteen.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 1: I watched them be pushed farther and farther right by their schools. You suck. All of your instincts are bad. These girls are amazing. Look at you, You're pathetic. Be less masculine and more attractive. You're just barking at them constantly. They're not moving right, They're moving out of your stupid way. You've given them what nothing. Nothing. One of my son's friends died recently by his own hand, and I don't know what kind of pressures he was put under, but I watched those kids go through this pressure cooker created by this crazy, parasitized left wing educational movement. Get away from our get away from our daughters, get away from our sons, and away from our daughter. It's not left or right. I don't have a Republican bone in my body. Get the crazy people who do not understand human development away from our children.
Speaker 2: Oh that's powerful. I've got a teenage son, so hearing that, Yeah, that resonates with me. Even at a boys' school, they told constantly about so called toxic masculinity and told to you know, they're going to grow up to be predators one in three and all sorts of really ugly messaging that no child should face. And we subject our boys to this constantly in the culture in the schools. It never stops. What's your response to what you just heard there from Eric Weinstein?
Speaker 12: Well, everything you said, and everything Eric Weinstein said is exactly correct. And you know, I was watching Sunday football and I noticed the Los Angeles Rams they have male cheerleaders now, but not like in college football, where you know they help stunt. These are men, non binary dressed men that are doing the female dancers.
Speaker 5: And this is a kid's game. Football is the biggest game here in America.
Speaker 12: So these kids can't even watch a football game without getting some sort of weird sexual indoctrination. And I'm not saying men can't be cheerleaders, but they don't have to pretend to be the girl cheerleaders. There's board cheerleaders and there's girl cheerleaders. There doesn't need to be non binary cheerleaders. So if the football is this indoctrinating, then imagine what the schools are, Imagine what the media is.
Speaker 5: It's absolutely terrible to be a young man in the world that we've created for.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, we would never ever suggest to young women that there's toxic femininity and then they need to abandon their toxic traits and focus on being a positive feminine force. You just would never do that to a young woman, But we do it to boys, and the fact that they struggle in academically compared to girls, it seems to be an afterthought as well. If there was the other way around, we probably have a million programs to redress that. But with boys, we just accept that they are going to be behind girls academically from primary school all the way to college. Now, filmmaker Robbie Starbuck is a I tell you he's a warrior. He's getting stuff done. He's exposed the DEI policies of another big corporate, this time it's car Giants Toyota Lexus, and it seems is achieved great success again here Alex by just exposing some of the political activism this corporation is involved in. And they've responded by saying, Okay, we were going to no longer be involved in these Pride events, these LGBTQ children's summer camps, and are going to limit the involvement they have in other ESG type activities. If this is all a cure, as it's been reported, it's a huge win. And it shows you what one person can do when they just look at a company's policies and expose them.
Speaker 12: Accordingly, well, Robbie Starbuck is incredible for all the work that he's done to expose these companies. And let's be real, I'm not trying to be a commercial for Toyota, but Toyota and Lexus are the best car brands in the world, are the most dependable, so I think they realize, listen, we need to make good cars instead of trying to virtue signal to a small minority of people that probably won't even buy those cars. And if they're suber, this would make sense. But Lexis is one of the best car brands and they are not going to cut corners. They always make the best vehicles in my personal opinion, so good for them.
Speaker 5: It's a right move.
Speaker 2: I think we need to do a full commercial disclosure with you because I think you've got some sort of a deal with Lexus after that endorsement. Alex Stein, thank you so much for your time tonight.
Speaker 5: Thank you read I always appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Still to come another music super stuff facing serious allegations of sexual assault and why Harry and Meghan spending so much time apart welcome back joining me now. Celebrity and royal commentator Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey Country music star Garth Brooks, who performed at President Biden's inauguration, is facing serious allegations of sexually assaulting his former hair and makeup artist at a Los Angeles hotel back in twenty nineteen, Brooks has denied the allegations. Kinsy, what else can you tell us about this case? Are police investigating these allegations now?
Speaker 11: My sources at the LPDC, NO and in California, adult victims of sexual assault can file a lawsuit within ten years of the incident or within three years of discovering an injury or illness caused by that assault. You know, it's my instinct that this was a consensual relationship that turned sour based on what I've read in throughout the lawsuit. I should say the fact that he pounced first and filed the lawsuit against her to try to stop all of this. You know, I just think that maybe he got into a little trouble with somebody that said, I'm going to tell Anya.
Speaker 2: Because he is happily married, isn't he? So is that the issue here? From what you can gleam from the details.
Speaker 11: Absolutely to one of country music's biggest superstars, Tricia Yearwood, And when they first got together, they there were years of rumors that they had cheated together on their first husband and wife. So you know, of course he's not going to want to be seen as cheating on Tricia Yearwood. After having to fight infidelity rumors, you know, for many years when it came to Tricia. But he did cheat on his first one and that was one of the reasons why they separated.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what they say, if they're going to cheat with you, they're going to cheat on you. So she was forewarned. Now let's talk about Harry and Meghan. Meghan micaels but making solo appearances. She was at the LA Children's Hospital gala. She wore the same red gown that she wore to a twenty twenty one event, so I'm sure she's getting praised for that. Meanwhile, we've got Prince Harry touring the UK speaking at award ceremonies and charity events without Meghan. What do you think is going on there? Why are they doing these engagements separately in different countries.
Speaker 11: Well, and Rita, we just found out he was in South Africa. He has extended his stay in South Africa without Meghan for a couple of more days. So the story keeps getting juicier, The story keeps getting a little more interesting along the way.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 11: I feel like Prince Harry realizes that she is not you know, she's toxic when it comes to the brand that he'd established before he married her. I was surprised to see her out and about over the weekend at this event. But one of the hosts was John Cryer. You'll remember him as Ducky from one of the Molly Ringwold movies, and he used to star in a show with Abigail Spencer, Megan Markle's best friend. So I'm assuming that that is the connection there.
Speaker 2: Now, the Royal family is threatening to give Prince Andrew the boot from his royal lodgings if he fails to cough up over two million pounds for repair works. Has he got that kind of money? Kinsey laying about to devote to this or is it gonna have to go and find himself a new bachelor pad?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I mean now that his personal piggy bang, Jeffrey Epstein has gone, I'm not sure if he'll find the two million dollars. But I love this story because the last I read on the Daily Beast was that Prince Andrew's plan was to outlive his brother and that was what he That's how he was going to stay in that house.
Speaker 2: So this is what I call karma.
Speaker 11: Prince Andrew enjoy frog more Cottage.
Speaker 2: If you're lucky, goodness, mate, that brotherly relationship seems more toxic than Harry and William. I didn't have no idea they were not on good terms.
Speaker 11: Well, I mean, somebody's trying to kick you out. I'm sure that that creates a little animosity and resentment. I think ultimately the King promised his mother that he would take care of his younger brother. But you know, Andrew is a waste of resources. Andrew's entitled, and he's contributing nothing. And I don't think that the King wants to be seen as somebody that's entertaining that.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, right about contributing nothing. He is just too toxic to be doing any sort of royal duties. No one wants him cutting ribbons anywhere. So yeah, he is actually quite a liability. Now let's talk about Robert F. Kennedy Junior. I know you love this story or obsessed with this story a little bit. We've now had four women coming out talking about affairs with him. He and his wife, Eryl Hines have barely spoken to each other since his affair with a New York magazine reporter became public knowledge. What is the latest on this saga. He certainly has form Kinsey as a womanizer. He is a Kennedy after all.
Speaker 11: I know that's a classic Kennedy, right. Well, we also know that Olivia Newzy's fiance ex fiance is the one accused of leaking the RFK Junior story. He was also a political reporter who has had to step back from his job while he's being investigated and while he gets his life in order. We don't know if either one of them are going to come back to work, you know, Olivia or her fiance. This has not affected RFK Junior's political aspirations really at all. They're saying that his endorsement of Trump was better than Taylor Swift's endorsement form of Kamala Harris, and it was more impactful. They say, if Trump is elected, he's still going to have a place within the administration.
Speaker 2: So as far as.
Speaker 11: RFK Junior's political aspirations are concerned, he's safe. But if you're eating up some of the soap opera that you know you just can't get enough, like myself.
Speaker 2: Well, you're right about the rumors of these affairs not impacting his chances of being in Trump's Cabinet sources have told Page six that the allegations are barely as scandal in DC these days, so they don't see that it is an obstacle at all. But surely it's not a good look with female voters, you would see think that that is something that has to be taken into consideration. Or are they like me? Do they just expect this sort of stuff from the Kennedys.
Speaker 3: I am I'm like you.
Speaker 11: I met him, I thought he was very charming, and I absolutely expect these types of things from the Kennedys. His father and uncle are accused of murdering Marilyn Monroe, and we still have plaques and bronze statues of them all over our country.
Speaker 2: So I think that it's going to be fine.
Speaker 11: I think the female voters are oddly swooning over the Kennedy legacy to this day.
Speaker 2: Well, just one last thing on that issue. What about his wife. She's supposed to be the nicest person in Hollywood universally adored. Yeah, there were some in the acting world who came out and blasted her when our husband endorsed Trump, But even that was not to the level you would expect because she is so well liked. What are we going to expect from her that she normally just keep quiet, or will she stand by her man with a public statement to court.
Speaker 11: My favorite reader, if they'll cheat with you, they'll cheat on you. And RFK Junior cheated on his wife with Cheryl Hines. So the rumor is that she is prepared to leave and she has not been wearing her wedding ring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's interesting. That is interesting. I didn't know about that history. There you go, Kinsey, you across at all. Now before you go, Warner Brothers have brought back a Joker. They've got a sequel to the Joker film. Wildly successful Joker film, but this time it's some sort of a musical. Here's a clip that's doing rounds. It's being variously praised and mocked, mainly mocked. Let's go, what is going on with this? What are you hearing about the studios expectations with this particular movie.
Speaker 11: Highly disappointed. It's already bombing with critics, it's already bombing with the audience. And you know, I'd rather watch Greece Too, which is considered typically one of the worst sequels of all time. But I'd much rather watch Michelle Feiffer on that latter singing chool writer than whatever.
Speaker 2: It is, you just showed me. Yeah, whatever it is. That's what people's first response often is, what was that? Is that some sort of a joke? But if it's part of the film, But what about Lady Gagas for performance? Because she was almost universally praised for her debut, But this time around, is she getting many plaudits?
Speaker 11: You know, I don't think that she's kind of made an impact because I'm not seeing anything about that. I think the the worst thing that they did when they were doing their interviews for this was they took themselves too seriously, and so it's almost you have secondhand embarrassment for them looking at all of the negative stories about how this is a failure because they set there just so completely engrossed and serious about these characters and about this movie instead of having fun with it, which they absolutely should have. I mean, look at what we just witnessed.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I know I'd rather not look at it at all. Kinsey Schofield, thank you for your time, and that's it from may I CEOT eleven. Tomorrow Night Up next is Newsnight