Speaker 1: On scor Wields Oskodio. This is the Weader Panalty Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Pattiy Show. Coming up tonight a massive program. Joining me will be Douglas Murray on the Rise of the Center right from across Europe to South America. Nickkita will discuss a rough week for the Albanesi government. Kosher Gator will have the latest US news, including Kamala Harris's car crash interview, and later in the hour the latest celebrity and royal news with Kinsey's Schofield and Little's Losing It stars a man preaching about CIS, gender privilege and pronouns.
Speaker 3: I don't know who needs see here this, but don't ask people for their pronouns. If when they share theirs and then they ask you yours, you get offended because you think they should have assumed that's not our aship. That is you clocking someone and then thinking with your assist gender privilege and.
Speaker 2: Yes, it has been a challenge week for the Albanese government and the Prime Minister copped on tough questions from journalists as he did the media rounds this morning. And it's not just housing and tax policy causing headaches for the PM.
Speaker 4: He got into a little.
Speaker 2: Clash with Today's show hosts Sarabo about Labour's inflation line.
Speaker 5: Out there and actually the inflation rates three point five nice, Michelle Bullet, hasn't the rates the interests not brought of that?
Speaker 1: That's not right, Sah with respect.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 2: Inflation would still be around three point four percent if it were not for the government's various subsidies which have artificially brought inflation down, and a big spike in the CPI figures is expected when those subsidies expire next year. Let's bring in senior fellow at the minsi's research center, Nick Cata. Nick, the PM is struggling under some of this pressure. The questions are being asked, and he doesn't always have the answers.
Speaker 7: No, his economic literacy doesn't help, does it. I mean, this is a prime ministers of government. The things it can buy its way out of inflation. You know, it can just put money in people's pockets and that magically disappears inflation. No, it does not. It just adds to the inflationary pressures. But it has been a very bad week for him, and I think it is really the culmination of not paying attention to the economic fundamentals and all that seems to be coming home to roost, both of inflation and of course in their hunt now for more revenue by going after negative gearing and capital games tax for property investors.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: Fresh analysis published in the Daily Telegraph shows a labor risks upsetting around a million voters, including in those critical what must win marginal electorates, if it rolls back negative gearing and capital gains tax concessions. Analysis of Tax Office Stata shows of the more than nine hundred and sixty thousand Australians who claim a tax break for their rental loss, around five hundred and nineteen thousand lived in labor held electorates and more than fifty thousand are voters in those till seats that labor hopes to win.
Speaker 1: Nick, can you really see.
Speaker 2: Labor flirting with changing these policies. It would be incredibly damaging for a sector that's already under pressure. We need to be encouraging more homes being built and that's not going to happen if you discourage property investors from entering the market.
Speaker 7: No, we know they want to go after this because that was their policy in the twenty nineteen election. And I mean, I find it hard to believe that the people in Treasury just would have got often and done this research off their own bat I think clearly they've been asked by.
Speaker 6: The government to do it.
Speaker 7: But yeah, you're right, more than half of these people with negative gearing living labor electorates. They're not buying large rich people. Rich people don't mess around with property prices. Rich people they don't best around with little homes and things they buy shopping centers and tower blocks.
Speaker 6: No, this is all.
Speaker 7: This is just the kind of people like you and me who are just trying to get something for retirement, to send side something retirement. And the government should not be punishing people for saving for their own retirement.
Speaker 2: Now, you'd think they would be doing everything to encourage that so people can be self funded in retirement and not rely on the age pension. Is so shortsighted, so idiotic for them to even contemplate this. You would hope that wiser heads are going to prevail. Talking about wise heads, let's talk about John Pursuito here has come under fire over comments he made about his tolerance for her Mass supporters. This came out during his second day in the witness box during more Deemings defamation case against him. Deeming's lawyer sue Chris through sc Press Pursuito on what views an MP would have to hold in order for him to consider an expulsion, including support for her Mass. Now you might think this was a fairly simple question for Pursuito to answer, say, of course you can't support a terror listed organization. That would be unacceptable in the Liberal Party, But instead we got this.
Speaker 1: He said, I would have.
Speaker 2: To consider the circumstances. It's not a statement I agree with, but it doesn't mean it's outrageous or heretical or worthy of some kind of referral to the disciplinary processes of the Parliamentary Liberal Party. And when asked about whether the view that the attacks on October seven were legitimate acts of resistance by her Mass is a controversial one, he said, it depends what disposition you bring to a sensitive issue. I think your honor as a broad proposition, I accept that, but I accept that that view is held. But my counsel, more broadly to everybody, is to be as temperate as possible in those debates. What is he on about Nick?
Speaker 7: There's no surprise.
Speaker 5: Does it mean you tied.
Speaker 2: Up answering this question? This would have been the simplest question for any leader, any MP to answer in the witness box, which is no, if you support her mass so if you have any sort of tolerance for her master's actions, that is utterly unacceptable within the Liberal Party.
Speaker 4: Done.
Speaker 7: But this is this is a leader who has not been prepared to say boo to the Dan Andrews government over the terrible legislation they introduced that actually makes praying illegal in certain circumstances. So I'm really I'm really astounded that anybody is surprised by this whatsoever? You know, he's I think his leadership has to be over whatever the result of this case, and how foolish, how misjudged it was. Not to settle this dispute out of court. What did he think he was going to gain from two weeks the in court and lengthies period in the witness box in front of one of the best barrister's, one of the best advocates in the legal system. He wasn't going to come out well. He's not coming out well. And I think the Liberal Party should be looking for its next leader.
Speaker 2: Quite frankly, Oh absolutely, I think we're on a unity ticket when it comes to that. We're not going to prejudge what happens with this case, but how he can remain leader whatever the result, is beyond me unless they are just determined to stay in opposition forever. Now, before you go, I'm going to ask you about ABC Managing director Kim Williams. He uses address at the annual Lowy Institute media lecture to tell us about fake news being a danger to democracy, but he seemed to ignore his own organization's rampant bias and misinformation. That's again under scrutiny after it was revealed that the ABC had dramatized, dramaticized footage from the Afghanistan ward. It added additional gunfire sounds and all sorts of manipulations to give a different impression of what actually happened. Surely, Nick, Kim Williams should be be giving these sort of speeches at the ABC canteen to the comrades, not at the lower Institute.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Look, I think he's fallen into the trap of thinking that everything that the ABC says is like the fountain of truth that they are the sole arbits of truth, because if he was really talking about fake news, he could have attacked his own or could have brought his own organization to task, particularly over that video. But as you know, that's not, by far not the only instance of fake news. What about the fake news that Donald Trump was being with a Russian puppet that was run on four calls?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, never, They've never apologized, I said. In fact, the last time I looked it was still up online.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think it's a.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I thought I expected more of Kim Williams. I expected him to use his role of chairman to take them on, and certainly he doesn't seem to be doing that, and he didn't in that Lower Institute lecture last night.
Speaker 2: Nick Kita, thank you so much for your time this evening. Joining me now is best selling author Douglas Murray. Douglas Kamala Harris are sat down for an interview, and you'll never guess the hard hitting, unbiased journalist she picked to interview her.
Speaker 9: Ask Karmala, are you for a Palestinian state if hermas is going to run that steak?
Speaker 6: Okay? Yes or no?
Speaker 10: And let's say you don't like her answer, are you going to vote for Donald Trump?
Speaker 11: No, I'm not running for perfect She's running against Trump.
Speaker 10: We have two choices, and so there are some things you might not know her answer to. And in twenty twenty four, unlike twenty sixteen, for a lot of the American people, we know exactly what Trump will do, who he is, and the kind of threat he is to democracyze the kind.
Speaker 2: Of threat he is. Yes, Sha peaked, Msnbass, Stephanie Rule. Let's have a look at some of that interview.
Speaker 10: You mentioned housing before giving that extra money for a first home. If you can't raise corporate taxes or if GOP takes control of the Senate, where do you get the money to do that? Do you still go forward with those plans and borrow?
Speaker 5: Well, but we're going to have to raise corporate taxes and we're going to have to raise We're going to have to make sure that the biggest corporations and billionaires pay their fair share.
Speaker 2: That's just it, Douglas. Is this interview going to convince those on decided Advisors?
Speaker 12: Well, we've just got a very good example of demonstration of why it is that Kamala Harris doesn't put herself in front of the media.
Speaker 1: She has put herself in.
Speaker 12: Front of the media like Joe Biden, less than I think anyone who has ever been running for the most senior office.
Speaker 1: In the world.
Speaker 12: And you just saw there why her team are keeping her from having to answer any questions. There's a glitch the moment that she has to think about a subject which he clearly hasn't thought about very much.
Speaker 1: Kama Harris has never in.
Speaker 12: The past particularly got into economics and borrowing and inflation and budget deficits and all of that.
Speaker 1: And you can see she just had this sort of glitch and then she.
Speaker 12: Says, well, I'll just keep doing the thing I just said. But there's no conviction there. And by the way, there's not very much sense to it. This idea that the left in America and around the world always does when on.
Speaker 1: The campaign trail.
Speaker 12: Of saying we're just gonna punish the richest people in society because they're the ones who are the problem. We're just going to attack the biggest corporations because they're the problems. They always present this as if that itself would have no knock on effect. First of all, of course, it presumes that these corporations and billionaires don't already pay tax, which of course they do.
Speaker 6: And then it gets.
Speaker 12: Into this idea that if you squeeze more at the top, you can pay for all the lunatic welfare ism down below, and that just doesn't work, and we've seen that time and again. So you know, I just think this is this is an example of the fact that everyone should demand that any candidate for the most important office in the land has to be questioned. This is why they have to be questioned. But of course, you know, she gets the light barely scratching the surface quests from a court journalist who is not there to question her but to help her. And that's just a rottenness in the media to get there, it is.
Speaker 2: And these vacuous platitudes have absolutely no follow up, like the fact that the majority of tax income tax collected is paid by the top ten percent, sometimes the top five percent, but those sort of stats are never put forward when the left are pushing these narratives. Meanwhile, we've got President Joe Biden appearing on the view of All Places where will be Goldberg compared Donald Trump to a bug, and then Biden pretended to squash it with his fist.
Speaker 1: Then he just wouldn't go.
Speaker 6: It was like a bug. He just kept being there.
Speaker 8: Who was like a bug right Thereoo?
Speaker 11: So you felt.
Speaker 2: Hah hilarious. And this comes after Joe Biden's Thomas Chafe said Trump should be extinguished for good after two assassination attempts in two months. The Democrats and certainly their media allies Douglas are just doubling down on this retoric.
Speaker 6: And this is.
Speaker 2: Again the group who says words can be violence, and there seems to be zero responsibility for what we have seen happen in recent months.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you just have to play any We just have to play it the other way around. Don't you imagine if Donald Trump or JD. Vance had gone on a I know, if they found an incredibly pliant talk show with Republican supporters constituting the panel. And imagine if on that Trump or Vance had compared Kamela to a bug and then signaled that they wanted to squash her. I reckon that wouldn't actually be laughed off. I actually think Kamala Harris amongs others would say that that was dangerous inflammatory rhetoric. They would say it was prejudiced against her. And they would say it was dangerous. Well, you know, there's got to be some consistency there. But of course, know that the different rules apply. If you're dealing with somebody from the right, you're allowed to call them a bug, You're allowed to talk about squashing them, and all of this, as you say, reata in a period where where Trump has faced multiple assassination attempts, and you would have thought that this idea of dialing down the rhetoric which we occasionally hear might actually be done.
Speaker 1: But they just can't help themselves.
Speaker 12: And I don't believe that words are violent, but I do think that when the proximity of political violence to American politics has come so close twice in a couple of months, you would have thought that people would take.
Speaker 1: Some care with their words.
Speaker 6: But oh no, it's okay.
Speaker 12: You can dehumanize so long as you're dehumanized.
Speaker 2: Right exactly now. This week all eyes were on the UN as Argentinian President Javier Millay and others. Spoker Jave Milay blasted the United Nations, saying it had moved from an organization to pursued peace to an organization that imposes an ideological agenda on its members Douglas. He also criticized the UN packed for the Future Plan and said the organization had become one of the main proponents of systematic violations of freedom. He was referring to COVID era policies there, but also the fact that they allow these dictatorships, these despot nations, to sit on the Human Rights Council and then condemn a country like Israel.
Speaker 1: This has been the case for decades with the UN.
Speaker 6: The problem with the.
Speaker 12: UN is that whatever set up you had to replace it, if you ever could replace it, would probably end up looking something like it.
Speaker 6: My view is that it's perfectly okay to.
Speaker 1: Have a talking shop like the UN.
Speaker 12: It's probably a good idea to have something where the world's leaders can meet. But nobody should be under any illusions about this entity. And many people like Seams are. You know, we have at the UN dictatorship after dictatorship holding the floor to Lambass, the world's democracies, including the only free liberal democracy in the Middle East, Israel, and they just do it day in, day out, year and year out.
Speaker 6: That's been happening for decades, and in.
Speaker 12: Part that's because you know, the dictators like to do that because it takes attention from what they do back home. It takes away attention from their own larceny and theft and corruption and much more. And yeah, they always use the punching bag of Israel. Occasionally they also use a punching bag of America. Look, the organization has always been the same, It's always been obscene. It's always allowed obscenity to go on at an international scale. But you've just got to look at it and realize that, you know, the world's democracies should not be having to take much notice. If any of you know, various despots and dictators saying they don't like something that's happening in free liberal democracies, well they wouldn't.
Speaker 6: Would they.
Speaker 12: The question is whether you take it that seriously or not. And I would argue people just shouldn't.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: El Salvador's wildly popular president, Nave Bukela, also addressed the United Nations and he had some pointed remarks about regimes that prosecute and seek to imprison their political opponents, and he responded to his crackdown on violent gangs in El Salvador, which has been heavily criticized in the Western media. He said in El Salvador, the safety of law abiding citizens is a higher priority than the comfort of criminals. And he said, some say that we have in prisoned thousands, but the reality is that we have freed millions. There's a new generation of leaders, Douglas, whether it's Mila in Argentina, Bucla in Elsalvador, Georgia, Maloney in Italy, and they're showing a new type of leadership and resisting the UN and this entire notion of collectivism.
Speaker 12: Well, there's certainly there's certainly something that's breaking the mold. All the people you listed are doing it in different ways. But I mean, what I think you've seen in recent years has been a backlash against a certain sort of bureaucratic World Economic Forum Davos like class which simply overplayed its hand. There's always this thing in politics of you know, the adults in the room, and the problem is is if the adults are shown to be wearing no clothes, you know, eventually somebody comes along and points it out.
Speaker 1: We've had quite a lot of those people. Now.
Speaker 12: The adults really kept on exposing themselves in every way as not as competent as they thought they were. The international financial crises in the last decades, the immigration crises that are roiling all of the developed countries. All of these things, you know, rampant criminality and a major American cities, lawlessness and much more. All of these things go on for a certain time, overseen by the alleged adults, and then at some point other people will come along. I think we've been rather lucky. Actually, that nobody really unsavory has come along is quite surprising. Although if you some of the coverage of Mille and others, you'd think, you know, that they were the worst thing that could possibly come.
Speaker 6: No, this is the beginning of some kind of.
Speaker 12: Backlash against that bureaucratic class that said they knew how to run everything and turned out to be able to run an awful lot of things into the ground.
Speaker 2: And we're seeing it in many parts of Europe as well. He really is quite a fascinating period. Before you go, I've got to ask you about the case against Sean P. Diddy Combs. So far, he's been charged with three counts of sex trafficking, racketeering, transportation to engage in prostitution. He has been denied bail, but we are starting to get some defense lines from his legal team. I don't know how good they are. His lawyer claims that the thousand bottles of baby oil and lube Homeland Security found when they raided his mansions were due to an error from Costco, and he also said that did he likes to buy in bunk Ah Dear me, how nervous. On a serious note, Douglas is Hollywood, the music industry, the A list in general about this case and what it could reveal.
Speaker 12: I have to say, I'm one of those people who's pretty unfamiliar with the work of mister Diddy.
Speaker 6: I don't know much, but I can tell you. I can tell you.
Speaker 12: That when these sorts of stories come up, there is an awful lot of worry in that class.
Speaker 6: That it's obvious that there are.
Speaker 12: Certain things that go on, certain sort of secrets that are held effectively among certain A listeners. What always happens at about this when it happened, when it comes up, is that people end up coming out saying everybody knew and all that sort of thing. I think that always shows something pathetic. My preference always is, let's see how the law progresses. This has to be a litigated in the law courts, and we'll see there's a lot of rumor around, a lot of casting of aspersions, but we've seen in cases before that where that can go wrong. I'll hope that the all hope that the system it proves to be the place where we can find out what actually has happened. But yes, in the meantime, some of the things you had just listed there suggests that perhaps mister Diddy ought to get other defense lawyers on his case, because those don't sound that great.
Speaker 2: Yes, four starters and again to me highlights when we hear these celebrities, whether it's at the Oscars or the Music Awards, opining about social and political issues and lecturing the country, these people seem to exist in a different reality and their moral compass seems to be rather different to most ordinary folk. I mean, we saw that with that whole Hervey Harvey Weinstein.
Speaker 1: Sorry, we certainly shouldn't listen.
Speaker 12: Amazingly, and something I said for many years, we shouldn't listen to celebrities about the state of the planet, state of politics, or anything else.
Speaker 1: They're not qualified to do it. They are probably qualified.
Speaker 12: To do small numbers of things that they can do.
Speaker 1: They should do that.
Speaker 12: The rest of us should absolutely ignore their proclamations. They count for zilch less than the UN.
Speaker 1: You might say.
Speaker 2: Less than the UN. Douglas Barry, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 6: Great to see you. As always coming up.
Speaker 2: Lefties Losing It and Kamala Harris sat down for an interview earlier today.
Speaker 10: It did not go well.
Speaker 2: Welcome back. It's time for lefties losing it and I regret to inform you that Kamala Harris has sat down for an interview with a leftist activist masquerading as a journalist.
Speaker 1: Will have the top.
Speaker 2: Three moments from that shortly, But first, the Veep scenes determined to produce more content for Trump. At how long before this appears in the next campaign ad for Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: We just need to move past the failed policies that we have proven don't work.
Speaker 2: Not only is she in office now, but the Democrats have been in power for twelve of the past sixteen years, but they want to turn the page.
Speaker 11: Please turn away.
Speaker 7: If we are turn bay, come by Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Gosh, she's terrifying. Can you imagine her as the second Lady Gwen Walls makes her wacky? Husband Tim walls look normal, and she has this habit of talking to the lefties at their rallies and campaign events like they're six years old.
Speaker 11: You ready, but you're loud and clear, like we said, mister Trump, mister Vance, please.
Speaker 4: Mind your own business.
Speaker 1: Oh that was excellent.
Speaker 2: Now, President Joe Biden decided to take a break from his endless beach holiday to sit down with the ladies of the View and here the hate field whoopee Goldberger hoster talks about her love for sleepy Joe and describes Donald Trump as a bug. Who Biden then crushes, You.
Speaker 8: Were my writer and I I was going.
Speaker 6: Where wherever you were going aft when I so.
Speaker 8: I just wanted to say that because I always felt you were going to probably do four years and then try to figure out where to go with Kamela. Then he just wouldn't go. Who's like a bug? He just kept being there.
Speaker 6: Who was like a like a bug right there?
Speaker 2: Zoo, So you felt, Now this dude is becoming a regular here this transactivist educates us about pronouns and cisgender privilege.
Speaker 3: I don't know who needs he hear this, but don't ask people for their pronouns. If when they share theirs, and then they ask you yours. You get offended because you think they should have assumed. That's not alaship. That is you clocking someone and then thinking, with your assist and your privilege, that they shouldn't have asked you because you're real.
Speaker 2: So basically, no matter how stupidly woke you are, it's not woke or stupid enough Triada. Now, Kamala finally sat down for a major network interview without a chaperone, and guess who she picked for this momentous occasion. The leftiest of lefty hacks you could find on the lunatic MSNBC network. Here is Stephanie Rule on Bill Maher's show, saying Kamala shouldn't be obliged to answer questions.
Speaker 9: Ask Kamala say, are you for a Palestinian state if Hamas is going to run that state?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 13: Yes or no?
Speaker 10: And let's say you don't like her answer. Are you going to vote for Donald Trump?
Speaker 11: No, I'm not running for perfect, She's running against Trump.
Speaker 10: We have two choices, and so there are some things you might not know her answer to. And in twenty twenty four, unlike twenty sixteen, for a lot of the American people. We know exactly what Trump will do, who he is, and the kind of threat he is to democracy.
Speaker 2: Yes, she has late stage TDS. Let's look at some of the highlights or should that be low lights of that interview. Here are Kamala's top three moments. This is exciting. The VP has learned a new word. Here she repeats that word three times in thirteen seconds.
Speaker 12: See if you can guess what it is.
Speaker 5: Looking holistically at the connection between that and housing, and looking holistically at the incentives we in the federal government can create for local and state governments to actually engage in planning in a holistic manner.
Speaker 2: Here Kamala attempts to answer a simple question about her economic policies.
Speaker 10: Does not go well for those who say these policies aren't for me. What do you say to them.
Speaker 5: Well, if you are hardworking, if you have the dreams and the ambitions and the aspirations of what I believe you do, you're in my plan.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: I have to tell you, I really love and am so energized by what I know to be the spirit and character of the American people. We have ambition, we have aspirations, we have dreams.
Speaker 2: Yes, she loves empty platitudes and the vacuousness did not end there and NATed it the lies, including this.
Speaker 10: Whopop polling shows that most likely voters still think Donald Trump is better to handle the economy. Why do you think that is?
Speaker 5: Well, here's what I know in terms of the facts. Donald Trump left us with the worst economy since the Great Depression. When you look at, for example, the employment numbers.
Speaker 10: It was during COVID, and employment was so high because we shut down the government.
Speaker 11: We sat on the country.
Speaker 5: Even before the pandemic, he lost manufacturing jobs by most people's estimates at least two hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: Now that is an absolute lie, one so big that even CNN has called it out. Indeed, Trump had added hundreds of thousands of manufacturing jobs before COVID, He had not lost them. From the beginning of his presidency. In January twenty seventeen through February twenty twenty, just before the pandemic crash, four hundred and fourteen thousand new manufacturing jobs were created. Let's bring in Sky News contributor Kosher Gaeta Kosher. This interview was not good, and that's putting it mildly. And it was with an interviewer who did everything in her power to help Paris.
Speaker 13: It was a holistic illustration. I think that was the word. Their holisticalisation of word salad and not saying anything, and a very friendly interviewer letting all sorts of mistatements realize as you put a stand. But it's just I think it's giving us a glimpse into forty days left to go. What we're going to see very sparse media interviews, and when they occur, they're going to look like this with just platitudes and skating through with high level statements, falsehoods, with friendly media.
Speaker 6: And that's just what it's going to be.
Speaker 2: Now, some big news today from New York. The mayor there, Eric Adams, a Democrat, has been indicted following a federal corruption investigation. Let's hear from the mayor.
Speaker 14: It is now my belief that the federal government intends to charge me with crimes. If so, these charges will be entirely false based on lies.
Speaker 2: Kosher, what more can you tell us about this developing story.
Speaker 13: Yes, so, the Manhattan grand jury indicted him in federal criminal charges. We know that all other details are under seal and the DOJ has declined to provide any comment. It appears from some reporting because this had been brewing for a while where there were other people in his orbit who had been raided or questioned back in November and even as recently as February, and one aid of his actually flipped reportedly on some corruption charges relating to how he fundraised and has been receiving funding from maybe the Turkish government or Turkish airlines. But we don't really know much more than that officially. I think the big question that this is raising, and that we'll find out more in the days and weeks to come, is why now and why is the DOJ in pursuit of such criminal charges because he is a Democrat and ABOOSEI and on the eve of an election, it's interesting you wouldn't typically expect to see the Democrat run DOJ right now under the Biden administration federally go out after a blue state mayor in a blue city. So that's I think a bit curious and in a more to.
Speaker 2: Come, Yes, I heard today that he's getting the Trump treatment and why that is? Who knows that? There was conjecture that he came out strongly against the Biden administration's border protection policies, and he was quite outspoken about the impact that was having on cities across America, including his So, yeah, it will be interesting to see what the outcome of this is. And the timing itself is fascinating. Now a union that has backed Kamala Harris's campaign is causing a bit of mockery. It's a union that represents the IRS, that's the tax Office in the US. And no one's happier about this endorsement than Donald Trumps.
Speaker 9: No wonder that Kamala Harris was just officially endorsed by IRS agents.
Speaker 5: Do you believe.
Speaker 14: That's one you'd say, I'd rather.
Speaker 1: Not have that endorsement.
Speaker 2: It's probably the endorsement you don't want. There is no love for the IRS, is there in America?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 13: I think the tax man is probably universally loathed in every country in the US certainly, and elsewhere as well. And it just goes to show how this is such a high contrast election in terms of the candidates, in terms of their policies, and in terms of the endorsements they're attracting. With Trump, you've got the border patrol, you've got the teamsters that we talked about I think last week, and that was a big shift that they've never done in I think more decades. And then here you've got the IRS and the US Postal Service and the teachers unions and people like that on this side. I think Trump did well bringing some humor into it, and I think he's right no love lost in not having endorsement from the IRS.
Speaker 2: Before you go. There has been polling at this week that is far more promising for Donald Trump, including in some swing states. How do you see those numbers right now? If you were to make a prediction, who do you see is in the box seat?
Speaker 13: You know, it feels like Trump is very very well positioned right now with all the macro fundamentals, some of these polls coming out, the direction of the country, and how more than half of the population doesn't think it's in the right direction. All those things historically would bode well for a Trump candidate or the Change candidate. However, this really is. It's a fifty to fifty read. I just think it's going to be such a tight election. It's been described as a knife fight in a phone booth. That's how rezer. Then it's going to be one and lost on forty fifty votes and that is going to continue until November.
Speaker 2: Kosher Gata, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 5: Coming up.
Speaker 2: Megan Markel labeled a demon who has psycho moments and anti Israeli, anti American.
Speaker 6: Rapper Macromore faces the music.
Speaker 2: Welcome back joining me now. Celebrity and royal reporter Kinsey Schofield Kinsey more revelations about Sean Combs that are known as p Diddy. According to a report in page six, he once wanted Prince Harry and Prince William to join him on his wild parties while there were still young bucks and getting into a lot of trouble themselves. What more can you tell the audience about this? And who are some of the big names that attended Ditty's freak off parties?
Speaker 4: No, Prince Harry was even mentioned in a thirty million dollar sexual assault lawsuit filed against Didty earlier this year. Harry was used as an example of celebrities that are associated with did He, but also the kines of shields that did He used to avoid consequences. Though Harry is not accused of any wrongdoing. I don't know about the freak offs. But Page six reports some of the big celebrities at these events were Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, Tommy Lee, Pam Anderson, jay Z, Beyonce, Mariah Carey. So a lot of people keeping their head down and not saying anything right now.
Speaker 2: And I noticed there's been a connection made with certain celebrities deleting their entire ex Twitter histories in the last few days, and people are this bit of conjecture about whether that's at all connected with this business. What can you tell me about that?
Speaker 4: You know, that's Usher. And I do understand why people are asking questions about Usher because Usher has spoken out about some of the vulgarity he saw while he was in Diddy's care, So, you know, would he be trying to get rid of any evidence? I'm not sure. I think that that's a fair question.
Speaker 2: And you know, Usher has talked about a lot and though a lot of people see him as a potential victim in all these because he was so young when he was sent to live with p did he essentially a lot of people are also painting him as somewhat of a villain because he introduced a very young Justin Bieber to that world. Has Biber said anything about this saga?
Speaker 4: Daley mail says that he's very upset over it and that he is having a hard time registering it, and he's kind of shut down when it comes to the topic. But you know, Usher pursued for giving a woman of venereal disease not giving her a heads up about what was going on before they got together. So the halo is a little you know, Dusty, if you ask me.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: We've also started to hear some defense lines from Diddy's lawyers. One of them claimed that the one thousand bottles of baby oil and lube Homeland Security found when they raided his mansion were due to some sort of a cost ERRD and some sort of a bulk buying era. Does his legal team have hopes of getting him out of jail? Is he any chance of getting bail whilst these cases are being put together?
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, I have to tell that attorney, I hope he's getting paid a small fortune for the tap dance he did when asked about the baby because that's ridiculous. I don't believe we're going to see did he get out of jail because they believe he is a danger to his victims. They believe that he would go after some of his victims and try to silence them. They're afraid that people on the outside will hurt people for him. So I think that they consider this man a very dangerous individual.
Speaker 2: And also I would imagine with his wealth and his connections, he'd be somewhat of a flight risk. He's not going to go through a major airport. He's got all sorts of other means of travel. Now let's talk about Meghan Markoul. Her reputation has taken another dive after a US magazine published a puff piece where it's said that you know the truth is that she's good ViBe's only type of boss and loves to offer sweet gestures and acts of kindness. But then The Daily Beast published a piece in response. The headline is former employees of demon Boss Meghan Markel recall psycho moments. That is not a good headline and it certainly doesn't sound like good vibes only Kinsey.
Speaker 4: My favorite line from the US weekly piece was one of her employees saying that Terry and Meghan they water the seeds to help their employees flourish. I mean, what are you on and can I have. But you know what's interesting to me. What I figured out was, remember when five of Meghan Markle's friends talked anonymously to People magazine and to defend her against her father in twenty eighteen. That publisher now works at US Weekly, and that publisher is best friends with best friend Meghan's best friend, Abigail Spencer. So the Ust Weekly magazine article is just, you know, an exchange of hands. It is just friends helping friends, and they're trying to pull this off as like some big journalistic win when the reality is Meghan's best friend called her best friend and they gave her a glossy ride up. That is not journalism. The Hollywood Reporter is a very credible source, and the Daily Beast sometimes is a very credible source, and I'm going to believe them over a tabloid rag that is friends with Megan Markle any day.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 2: Rapper Mac o'mool's anti American, anti Israel Tye Ride has seen his appearance at the Neon City Festival in Las Vegas canceled. What's the latest on this? At Kinsey Because he's been active in this area for some time. He's been a bit of a political activist, particularly when it comes to this issue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but has he ever been so dumb? I mean, you know, the music Festival did not disclose a specific reason why he won't be involved, but the announcement did come a few days after he screamed Beep America while on stage performing at a pro Palestine benefit concert called Palestine Will Live Forever. He's unapologetic about this, he said, I've lost endorsements, I've lost business ties. I am still here unwavering in my support for a free Palestine. So good luck, buddy. I think he's going to turn off a lot of people being so vulgar and being so ungrateful to live in one of the greatest countries in the world.
Speaker 2: And also his whole rationale the ranch, I listened to the whole thing.
Speaker 13: He said.
Speaker 2: He really got interested in this issue post October seven, and he's done all this research and somehow he's come out of it on the side that he has. He's looked at October seven and decided that it's the Israelis who are in the wrong here and they need to pay a price. It's just incredible. Quickly, before you go, a video of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's daughter, Zahara, has resurfers showing her dropping her father's last name at a sorority celebration late last year. I have a look, yeah, so she famously dropped Pitt from her name. Is there any chance that these children and Brad Pitt are going to reconcile? It seems to be a really ugly split involving the children.
Speaker 4: I mean, missus called parental alienation. Angelina has definitely poisoned these children against their father. I don't doubt that Brad Pitt's children saw him at his worst, but that is clearly not man that he is today. He is sober today, He's been sober for almost seven years. And Angelina's dad, John Voight, said that these children need stability and he's really hoping that this family can find peace.
Speaker 2: Kinsey Schofield, thanks for your time this evening, and that's it from May. I'll see you tomorrow night. At nine point thirty four left, he's losing it. Newsnight is up next