Speaker 1: I want the fairy tale. I want the prince charming.
Speaker 2: She how do I put this? Isn't a fan of my kissing style with.
Speaker 1: The boyfriend and girlfriend for about twelve hours.
Speaker 3: He's in a trash bin.
Speaker 1: He's non recyclable, catching them up.
Speaker 2: I love being love. I love love.
Speaker 4: On today's episode of Where's Your Head At, we are thrilled to welcome Sarah Todd into the studio.
Speaker 5: Sarah is a runner up from Mastership Australia twenty twenty two and we are looking forward to hearing about her time on this season of the show and how it differed from the last.
Speaker 4: Stay tuned to hear everything unfolded at the finale.
Speaker 5: Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows and everything in between.
Speaker 4: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice and much more.
Speaker 1: Okay, we have Sar.
Speaker 5: We are It's hard at the runner up from Master Chef Australia in the studio today.
Speaker 1: We are so excited to have you in here. How are you feeling?
Speaker 3: You know what? I feel like? He's really laughing at me for coming second.
Speaker 2: That I honestly thought you were going to win.
Speaker 5: No, Well, I was backing you one hundred percent. I've been watching the season. Your cooks are amazing, Michael, and I actually went to your pop up before you were even on the show, and I swear to god, it was the best Indian food that we have ever eaten, Like, hands down, it was like this Indian fusion, amazing food.
Speaker 1: So I was all on you to win.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you, And it's it is a hard pill to swallow because it's a huge deal. I think holding up that Master Chef trophy there's a lot more than just the money that comes with it. I think that Master Chef is really respected globally and I think, you know, even coming second, I think is a huge, a huge thing. And I mean I came night in my first season and I've managed to create a career out of it after that. So second, I'm not complaining.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how did this year change from the first year you went on there in two thousand and fourty And what was different?
Speaker 3: I definitely I walked in thinking that I wasn't going to put as much pressure on me this time round, because I think having that experience and working in the industry. I thought I had the tools to get through it, but I realized there was more pressure because it's now it's credibility. It's you know, the pressure of you know, showing that you can do it, showing that you're a good cook, putting myself out there. I think my ego was a little bit scared as well. But yeah, I think it took me time to go, Okay, it's fine, relax, you can cook. It's just food at the end of the day. It's not saving lives. And I think once I got to that point where I was like, it's it's okay, I can relax and I'm not going to lose anything from doing this, I think I started to relax and enjoy it a little bit more.
Speaker 5: Did you have a feeling that you were going to do well well, because I mean, second is amazing.
Speaker 3: I didn't. It's weird. I think I'm such an overthinker. Put so much pressure on myself and I just set small targets. I was like, Okay, I need to make it to top ten. But until I got to top ten, I was freaking out the entire time. Like every cook was highly stressful. And yeah, I think that because Master Chef is a show that is it's really respected. I think you do take it very seriously every time you walk in the kitchen. So I think that drive helped me to keep pushing myself. And I didn't think that I would grow in the competition. I thought that I'd just go in, I'd cook the dishes that I knew, But I realized pretty quickly that I needed to, I think, find my own personal cooking style a little bit more. I think a lot of the time I was cooking dishes that were maybe replicated from something I was taught in India, or it was a dish that I had on my menu. But you can't just whip those kind of dishes out all the time. You need to find your own cooking style. And I think that. But that's one piece of advice that I often had people saying to me, was find your own style. And that can be in any industry. But it's so hard to find your own style, like you keep pulling pieces from everywhere and until you get there. And I think through this season, I got there.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm a massive fan of Master Chef. I love watching it. Are the mystery Box challenge is real. They legit like I think everyone wants to know, like do you generally have no idea?
Speaker 2: You have to make them up on the spot.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent honestly. Like the first time when I went into Master Chef, I was watching a mystery box on TV. They lifted the lid and I started crying because I was like, I can't think of anything to cook. I'm like, this can't be real. They must let you lift the box, go out the back, google some recipes and come back a cook. No, they do not let you google.
Speaker 2: How long do you have just like on the spot.
Speaker 3: Yes, you just lift the lid and then you have to start cooking, like there's no googling in between, Like I thought.
Speaker 1: So terrifying it is.
Speaker 5: There's no mental blanks because no one's had a mental blank from my recollection watching the show, have they?
Speaker 3: There's definitely mental blanks. You're thinking what did I do that?
Speaker 4: It's literally like me opening the pantry every night when I get home.
Speaker 2: What can I cook it?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 3: Google? Yah? Even still the same.
Speaker 2: How do you think of this year? Have you cooked the dreaded rocken Bush? Is that what it was?
Speaker 5: Kro Rock?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, I don't know. I don't know. What it is, but it looks scary.
Speaker 3: I have never made a crook and bush and made it. I mean, it's shoe pastry, so I've made that before, but it's just the level of what my crook and bush pastry is not really my thing. I'm more savory for sure, so I usually in my restaurant give it to the pastry team to do. But I wouldn't let me bring anyone into MASTERSHEV this season, so it was a bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a little tricky.
Speaker 2: Let's maybe cook one and let me know how you go.
Speaker 5: I have a question because I did your YouTube series recently.
Speaker 1: Well, when I say recently, this was like back in November, I.
Speaker 5: Think, and you had just told me that you were on this season of Master Chef and you.
Speaker 1: Have been filming pretty much up until that time. Like that seems like so long. How long have you been filming for?
Speaker 3: It's about six months filming. It is huge. It's sixty one episode, so it's yeah, it's massive. And I think it's like this crazy apprenticeship where you are just thrown into everything about food, and I think that's why you grow so much. You're just living and breathing food. So it's it's an amazing thing to go through.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you said before you found your style on what your cooking style was, it's Indian inspired. What made you come up with this inspired?
Speaker 2: Quaisin?
Speaker 3: So my son is half Indian, so I lived with his family for some time, so Punjabi family, and it was really quite crazy because I would be studying at French culinary school and bringing home these classical French dishes and then my son's grandma would be throwing in these spices and making you know, beautiful Indian dishes, and it was such a contrast in dishes. So I just fell in love with it. I remember her watching Bollywood on TV and throwing spices into a pot, and I'm sitting there trying to write it down. But it's like, Indian food isn't about writing down recipes. It's about, you know, just feeling the food, putting love into it, and just finding the balance.
Speaker 5: Oh what is your favorite dish?
Speaker 3: Gosh, you know what, there's so many now. I think my favorite's probably gema, which is like a it's a spiced mince meat. But I think it's probably partly also due to nostalgia, and it's one of the first dishes that I tried that were authentically North Indian and my son still loves it now, So it's one we cook a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Food is like that though.
Speaker 5: Like I am from the UK, as you know, and when we go back to the UK, like we have this ret like I love like haggisneat some Tatty's.
Speaker 1: Which is like, you know, the quintessential Scottish dish.
Speaker 5: And I've like let other people or like friends of mine try it and they're like, ugh, what is that? But I'm like, it's so nostalgic and it reminds me you of being with family, and food is such a nostalgic thing.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, that's the thing. I think with food, you can bring up so many emotions through dishes, and I think it's just so powerful. And I think even when it comes down to creating dishes and menus, now I'm not just going to put a dish on the menu because I like it. It's got to have some sort of emotion, you know, connected to me or connected to the people that are trying the food, or you know, using produce from where you are. I think it's important to just add a bit of love and connection to the dish, and people think that's, you know, pretty cliche or you know, put love into your food, but it's actually very true and you can see that when you remember dishes from your childhood. Mine's corned beef that my men used to make, and it's just like I love it, and it's the same thing. Not everybody loves that, so it's the nostalgia that connects well.
Speaker 4: Speaking of loving your dishes, how did the judges find your dishes? Did they take nicely to it or were they a bit nasty about him?
Speaker 2: Well, did you have any.
Speaker 3: Him or I think I did have some pretty tough criticism throughout the competition because the judges expected a lot from me as well, and I think that was good for me. I think it just really made me make sure that I pushed myself to the limit and executed my dishes really well. And I expect that of myself as well. So I think they love my food and there's a lot of amazing dishes that I did throughout the competition, but I definitely think that I had some tough criticism at times.
Speaker 1: Here was your toughest critic on the judging panel?
Speaker 3: I think probably Jock, I would say that, Yeah, but I think that's because it's that same thing. He really did expect a lot from me, and he doesn't cook it in a similar way, but he knows those French techniques really well. It's the way he started his career. Yeah, and then he kind of fuses it with Australian ingredients. So mine's kind of similar where it's French techniques with Indian flavors. So I think that's why he pushed me so hard.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, look, let's talk about more of your career and your love life and.
Speaker 1: Everything in between next.
Speaker 5: Okay, Sarah, we have known each other for a very long time. I don't know if a lot of people know this, but we actually modeled together back in the day. And it's so amazing to see how far your career has come. Honestly, so proud of you as a friend. You've done amazing and exceeded every single expectation.
Speaker 1: And some so.
Speaker 5: You studied culinary arts at Licordon Blur, is that right? Yeah, and you traveled to India to refine your style. You've opened multiple restaurants in India, which is amazing. You've also been on several TV shows, including My Restaurant in India, which has aired in one hundred and fifty six different countries world wide.
Speaker 1: Like, what the hell, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: I didn't even know this about you, didn't It's not one hundred and fifty six.
Speaker 1: Countries world why, that's super impressive.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, Honestly, I think that there's something about our like when we were modeling, Like looking back at those days, I think that there's something about I think the lifestyle that we live that gives us a lot of tools to be able to push ourselves and work really hard. Because I'm so proud of you as well, totally smashing it and it's like, yeah, I mean, it does feel like another lifetime ago, but it's just so good to see what you're doing now as well. It's amazing, kicking kicking over, it's so good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because Sarah actually, as I mentioned before, asked me to come on her YouTube series and it was the first time that we reconnected in ages And obviously I love papaya salad and you taught me how to cook it, which I'm eternally grateful for. But I was thinking when we were doing that, like, when was the first time you really got into cooking? Because yeah, like obviously we were modeling, and obviously I had no idea about your extraordinary cooking talent.
Speaker 1: When did you get into that?
Speaker 3: I used to love cooking desserts when I was younger, which is strange because now it's the opposite. But I feel like in the modeling days, you really need to understand food. You're kind of like an athlete, like you need to really nourish the body and understand food. And I really did start to get into it then. But I always have loved flavor, so it was like finding this way to make healthy dishes that have a lot of flavor. So it was kind of it started around those that time, and I think also down to the travel, like living in all of these different countries. One of my nostalgic memories was being in Germany and having this, you know, living with a host family and they couldn't speak English and speak German, but I remember this very interesting dish which was like a warm cucumber till dish, which it was just it was such an incredible flavor. I've never had anything like it. But it made me realize that food brings people together no matter what language you speak. So for me, I think That's when it started to you know, the different cultures and different cuisines started to really get my mind ticking.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 4: You also have two cookbooks as well. How'd you go about making those? To start on them?
Speaker 2: They seem like a lot of work goes into them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what, It's just like research and travel around India. My second one is, you know, a pretty cool one. I think because I got to experience all these dishes around India and then bring that back into a book. I really wanted to show people that Indian food doesn't need to be so complicated, and that I'm Australian I have learned the cuisine you know, to this point just from travel and research and all of that, and anyone can I think people feel like Indian cuisine is really complicated, So I think I just wanted to simplify it in the book and give people an option to try it at home.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm not a big cook. I get told by my girlfriend all the time that I'm a terrible Like, I just don't like cooking. I can't find the love for it, Like, I don't know why is there any advice on how I can be more of a chef and cook her a meal here and then leave it all on her shoulders.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think it's just like going for it and not having fear around cooking. I think we walk into the kitchen and think it's going to fail. It's just about going you know what, if it fails, just add a bit of masala or salt or something.
Speaker 4: Okay, So you're even saying whereas I don't know, now, can you keep it more simple for the flea? I might get your book? Where do I find your book? Then to get some recipes and or cook something out of there.
Speaker 3: On my website. I should have brought you on.
Speaker 2: I'll give you.
Speaker 4: I'll well for everyone listening and they want to get a book where and they find it on your website?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, Sarah tud dot com today you.
Speaker 5: Then you go, so, look, you've I've worried with a lot of chefs in your time, but also in Master Chef. Do you have a favorite big name that you've enjoyed cooking with or you've got a lot of inspiration from.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think Shannon Bennett to be honest. First of all, he's an amazing guy. He has this really calm nature in the kitchen, and I think when you're trying to cook at such a high level, having that support in the kitchen and he just knows his stuff, so he is, yeah, really inspiring. And I think he's kind of that new generation of chefs where they're really nurturing rather than the old school ways of yeah, quite abusive in the kitchen at times, which is like that, that's not just god, I mean, yeah, that's just the way the industry was. It was really a tough industry for chefs. I worked in kitchens in London and yeah, like it was really really tough and long hours, long days and you'd start at eight a m. In the morning, work until one am and do that five or six days a week and it was tough. So I'm glad that the industry has changed and a bit more regulated now because it brings the love back into it. And yeah, and it's something you can do. I mean that you can't live a life and work those hours.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So you've done a lot in your career. What do you think your next step is? Maybe a documentary?
Speaker 3: She's done it all. I don't know whether I really want to. Yeah, I mean, you're going to delve into enough information today. Yeah, it's amazing having enter into to give her some tips on cooking and now she can give me some.
Speaker 2: On that note, Let's get into that next.
Speaker 5: Okay, Sarah, you've had an amazing career, but we want to talk on something that we've never really heard you talk on publicly, at least.
Speaker 2: Your dating life.
Speaker 4: So I reckon we start off by asking you are you single and ready to mingle or are you taking are you a committed relationship, a situation ship?
Speaker 2: Where are you at?
Speaker 3: I'm single?
Speaker 2: You're single?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, So, Sarah, you have a son. His name is Phoenix. Can you tell us about him?
Speaker 3: My son is eleven years old and he's a little angel. He's the cutest I think. When Mastership asked me to come back on the show, I sat down with Phoenix and I was, look, I've been asked to go back on Master Chef. Obviously it's going to be a big time commitment, and I just want to ask you if you're okay with this and you know what your thoughts are. And he was like, He's like, well, if it was me, I would do it, but you have to do whatever makes you happy. It's like eight months ago, ten years old. So this time round you and I say, this little angel is like, you know, such an amazing boy, and I think we have a really good bond and relationship. I think for us, after, you know, separating from his dad, it was all about communication. And I think you forget that kids are pretty smart, switched on, and just by communicating about things you can really make things a lot easier. Yeah.
Speaker 1: How old were you when you got pregnant with Phoenix?
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, twenty three.
Speaker 1: Twenty three, that's quite young. Yeah, it's young, young mom. Yeah, I was young, still.
Speaker 3: In the modeling days. So yeah, it was all right. Now, I just like eat lots of food.
Speaker 1: So, oh my god, it's amazing, amazing.
Speaker 5: So you were twenty three when you had Phoenix and were you engaged to his dad at the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were engaged.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, And how long were you engaged for?
Speaker 3: Not that long, to be honest, I think it was about six eight months.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, And how long was the whole relationship?
Speaker 3: It was about three years.
Speaker 1: Right, so about two and a bit using he proposed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so we yeah, felt pregnant. Phoenix was an accident. Yeah, so happy surprise, Happy surprise.
Speaker 1: Surprise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and yeah, like I look back now, and really, I think that for me, everything happens for a reason, and I think that it really did shape me as a person, and I think it really did give me the drive to do what I'm doing today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why did you and your ex breakup? Then?
Speaker 3: I think that it wasn't the right fit. I think that he's an amazing person, but us in a relationship just wasn't right and it wasn't the healthiest relationship.
Speaker 2: Co parenting Phoenix in Look, it took.
Speaker 3: A long time to get to this point. I think the first few years were really really rocky, and I think that time heals all. In the beginning, it was a lot of frustrations from both sides in the beginning, And there was one day when Phoenix's dad called me up and he was like, look, you're not a bad person. I've just realized you're not a bad person, and that I have realized that we just need to make this work now. And I think it was kind of like a switch in his mind to realize that we're not out to get each other. It's we're here raising a beautiful little human and it's something that we can do together even if we're not in a relationship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it must be a really hard transition, like I couldn't imagine. And he's a little bit older than you, is that.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, he's about fourteen years older, so the age gap was there. And the thing that I feel most lucky about is the fact that he's an incredible father and he gives Phoenix everything. He's you know, so present when he's with Phoenix. He's constantly you know, doing things and teaching him, and yeah, is a great father. So I'm really lucky about that.
Speaker 5: Phoenix is a very lucky little boy because I know you're an amazing mom, so he's hit the parent jackpot.
Speaker 3: I think, well, that's the thing. I think when you need to realize you need to be happy as well. And I think separation is never easy when kids are involved, and it takes a long time to get to a point where it's comfortable. But I think that we realized that us being happy was the most important and we got to that point and yeah, it's it's okay. I think kids are so resilient. I think that it's tough in the moment, but they just really can you handle a lot more than probably we can at times, I think, and it's just about love, like giving kids love and support and that's what they really need.
Speaker 5: Have you had any other serious relationships since him?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have. I have. It's always been quite difficult because for me it feels like every relationship is a long distance relationship because I mean, I'm half in India and half in Australia for most of the year since Master Chef the first time round, So one way or another it's going to be a long distance relationship because I'm traveling back and forth. It's never easy. I think for me, I've kind of come to terms with it, but I think a lot of other people find it hard because they're maybe not used to it. So that's definitely affected relationships for me in the past.
Speaker 4: Do you find the pressure of, like, every time you date someone, there is that pressure of bringing them home to Phoenix and introducing them and that they have to be like you don't want to bring everyone to introduce them to Phoenix. So is that an added pressure you find?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what, I have in the past introduced Phoenix to a partner reasonably early on, but I realized that as a parent, I need to be pretty smart about this. And the thing is for me, I'm the parent, right The person that you're bringing into the relationship doesn't have that same responsibility where you know, if they meet Phoenix, they're not thinking, you know, I don't want to be in his life and then disappear from his life, Whereas that's the first thing on my mind. So, you know, I think I've realized pretty quickly that I need to be quite smart about that.
Speaker 2: How do you go about dating?
Speaker 4: Then? What's your preferred thing? How do you like to meet people, what's your what's.
Speaker 2: Your go to?
Speaker 3: Well, there's no real way, like I don't really I wouldn't say that I even go out much or I'm kind of a homebody. It's quite a strange thing. I think that when your life is so you know, you're out there all the time for your work, then when I have my own time, I like to kind of be at home and chill the Phoenix. So there's no real way to be honest.
Speaker 5: But you know what, something that I was thinking as well is obviously you cook like you're cooking on TV, you're cooking at work, you're cooking for your son. I'm sure is there ever any time to cook for you.
Speaker 3: Well, it's like I think that when you get home, you just want to have simple, quick, easy meals. So I do. I like to just whip up quick dinners and yeah, I mean it's very rarely for me though, it's usually always from Phoenix off and I do. I like make really quick meals when I'm home alone, so I prefer cooking for others.
Speaker 4: Do you ever have a partner cook for you like a man and then he brings like what is this?
Speaker 2: What is this? I would not want to cook for a chef.
Speaker 3: I don't know whether I have actually had any man cook for me.
Speaker 1: It's pretty intimidating.
Speaker 2: Well there you go.
Speaker 4: Actually there's any males out there listening. Maybe someone should cook for you if.
Speaker 3: You have the balls to cook with harah. Do you know what as a chef, you just want a simple dinner, like it doesn't matter if it's not like crazy extravagant, but someone cooking for you is a really nice thing. And I'm not, you know, heavy critic when it comes to food, like I just it's more about the act of doing it, that's all right.
Speaker 1: Have you been teaching Phoenix how to cook.
Speaker 3: A little bit?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: So especially through the lockdowns, we started cooking a lot together and he doesn't love it as much as I do. He makes a mean poachhag on TOAs and some paratas as well, and different you know Indian dishes. So yeah, he's already.
Speaker 2: Doing better than that nights old.
Speaker 3: You've got a little kid at home now, so I'm sure you're I can't pach you an egg, really.
Speaker 4: I don't think I would hardboil one, and.
Speaker 5: I could learn and think we need to do some private lessons with all of us. So I have a question, because obviously you're an amazing chef. You have restaurants in India. You potentially might bring out a restaurant in Melbourne soon, is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I've been thinking about it. So I think for me, you know, the last eight years of kind of traveling back and forth to India, just when the lockdowns happened, I realized I was at a point where I was pushing myself to a crazy limit. And when the lockdown started, I think I was almost at the point of an almost breakdown, Like I was exhausted, Like I would be on a plane every third day, you know, I would fly internationally for a couple of days and constantly jet lagged, and I think it really took me about three months to recover. And I think for me, like lockdowns were actually a really good thing and it made me realize that, you know, do I want to go back to that same lifestyle that I was living before of constantly flying back and forth, you know, internationally, And so now I think when the even the Master Chef opportunity came up, I saw it as a good opportunity just to kind of relaunch me back into Australia so that I can go, you know what, maybe a bit more of a stable lifestyle is something that I want. So my goal out of all of this has just been to kind of settle more here in Australia and not be living such a crazy life. And yeah, I think it's for me having those routes here and opening a restaurant is something that would give me that stability and yeah, have work here more permanently.
Speaker 5: I love that you're thinking of opening a restaurant, but since you haven't yet, I want to get some recommendations from you on where to take a first day. What's a good first dates for our listeners.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't really know. I haven't really thought about this, not really a I don't really go on dates, like it's very strange.
Speaker 5: So let's just say you're going on a first day. What are the elements the restaurant has to have.
Speaker 1: To make the date good?
Speaker 3: I think that for me, it has to have a nice ambiance for sure. But I don't know. I think I've gotten to that point where I'm not a person that you know, wants to go to like an overly rowdy kind of place like one of the restaurants I love is Aru, which is really beautiful, you know, warm interiors and it's nice and quite cozy. You know, there's little kind of nooks and you feel a little bit more private in a place like that. I think it just has to be a good environment for sure.
Speaker 1: YE love that.
Speaker 2: I love that nice as well.
Speaker 3: It has to be good food. I mean, I don't want to be like hating the food and bad service.
Speaker 4: That you guys can share together really romantic and intimate and then into some cocktails and you.
Speaker 3: Know, planning the day with thanks.
Speaker 5: Okay, so you're currently single, You've had an ex boyfriend who was in India and you had to do like a long distance you have your ex fiance.
Speaker 1: In between this.
Speaker 5: I'm sure you've had a few situationships where you've seen a couple of guys here and there. Do you have any embarrassing dating stories, because we love some embarrassing dating stories.
Speaker 1: And where's your head at?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? I think that for me, I'm like not overly a data Yeah, Like I'm not that. I don't really, it's quite strange. I think it's like for me, when something feels right, then I kind of go for it and jump into it. But I'm not, like I really don't go on a lot of days. This is a dating podcast. I'm here for advice. Hang on, I let you turn this around advice.
Speaker 2: Guys. What you're doing wrong in the start is not going on dates?
Speaker 3: Okay? Really okay?
Speaker 1: Do you need any dating advice?
Speaker 3: Yeah, go for it.
Speaker 1: You have to ask us a questions.
Speaker 2: Ask us.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know my situation, right, and it's a crazy lifestyle in terms of work commitments and all of that. Like what would you suggest to you know, if someone is very busy with work and there's a lot of travel involved, you know, and I think especially these days, women are in the workforce and working you know, really hard jobs and busy jobs. Like what would you you know, there's two people in a relationship and if they're both busy, Like how do you work that out?
Speaker 4: I reckon, just keep up the chats, like keep talking, stay like intimate over those chats. I know that, Like when my girlfriend goes away, our conversations are a lot more intimate, so we stay more in touch with each other, you know what I mean, Like, yeah, I don't know how close you are with them, but you know, like FaceTime each other. And I feel like if they don't understand and that you're busy and you're both busy and they get annoyed at that, then they're not the one because that's your lifestyle. That's the way you're living your life, and that you're not going to change for anyone, even if they mister right, you shouldn't change for them. They've got to understand who you are and what comes with you.
Speaker 5: Well a man, It's an interesting topic because like there's mister right, and then there's mister like the right time, And like I always think that the right time, like timing is everything right, Like you can meet someone.
Speaker 1: Who's perfect, but if your schedules aren't aligning, then maybe they're not mister right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I think that I do believe in things happening at the right time and what you need to learn at that time or what's yeah, what is right for you at that time. I do believe in that. But yeah, I think that it also comes down to a lot of that communication and understanding. You need to have trust because I think when it comes to you know, travel and being away, you can't be constantly thinking at the back of your mind that maybe they're doing something or you know that the trust isn't there.
Speaker 2: Oh, I wouldn't even be in that situation that suck.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well if she isn't that situation, let's not make her feel.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: I mean no, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: If you're in that situation, I find a way to get out of that situation. Shouldn't be if you're with a partner and you feel like you can't trust him.
Speaker 1: What's the point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But ultimately, I mean, if you're in a relationship and you're away a lot of the times, like people need love and they need, you know, to have someone around. I think at times, what's your love language I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I reckon them a few.
Speaker 2: Yeah, iRED myself across.
Speaker 4: Can you find someone that can actually maybe get time off and trouble with you and then they have a part of your life.
Speaker 2: I could work remotely, they could work with you.
Speaker 3: Go yeah, but it's not that simple. Yeah, I just go, here's the resume. You need to travel.
Speaker 4: I mean a story. People started flying. Put your email.
Speaker 5: Addressed man Sarah, this is in so much fun. Thank you so much for coming in again. Congratulations on all of your success. Honestly, I'm so proud of you as a friend, and I'm so glad that the world is getting to see how amazing you are.
Speaker 2: Until next time, looking forward.
Speaker 3: To thank you. That's it, Bye, thank you Bye,