Speaker 1: Okay, guys, we have some big news. Tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Tickets go on sale to our two million listens live show tour.
Speaker 3: If you guys want early access, make sure you're head over now to our Facebook page Where's your Head At? Fam can't wait to see you there.
Speaker 1: I want the fairytale, I want the Prince Charming.
Speaker 3: She how do I put this? Isn't a fan of my kissing style.
Speaker 1: With boyfriend and girlfriend for about twelve hours.
Speaker 3: He's in a trash bin.
Speaker 1: He's non recyclable catching them up.
Speaker 4: I love being love.
Speaker 3: I love love.
Speaker 2: On today's episode of Where's Your Head At, we welcome to the studio Phoebe Spiller and Mitch Elliott from season four of Love Island Australia.
Speaker 3: Phoebe and Mitch not only made it to the finale, but they have made it work on the outside too, staying strong as a couple after leaving the Love Island filler.
Speaker 2: We can't wait to hear an update on how their relationship has grown since leaving the show and whether or not they have overcome any.
Speaker 1: Challenges so far.
Speaker 3: Stay tuned.
Speaker 2: Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV trending shows and everything in between.
Speaker 3: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more.
Speaker 1: Hi, guys, welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 3: Welcome jumping on us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys have been together for what feels like a long time in the land of Instagram.
Speaker 1: How long has.
Speaker 5: It been officially dating?
Speaker 2: Nine?
Speaker 6: Nearly ten months?
Speaker 4: I think it was, Yeah, September. September was towards the end of the show. But yeah, if we're talking about when we met, was that August? I don't know, it's all scrambled. It was the same nineteen months.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's a long time, rounded up around a year.
Speaker 1: Did you guys have anything planned for your one year.
Speaker 4: Plan?
Speaker 5: I want to go. I want to go back to Spain, say that thing, but I think that's probably out of the picture for us right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so maybe too. Yeah, yeah, good.
Speaker 5: For I keep telling him when he proposes.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you propose in Spain, back to the scene of the crime.
Speaker 4: A bit obvious, though, I think as soon as we touch down in Spain, Phoebe would know exactly what's going on between you.
Speaker 2: You know what I feel like once you're in a happy relationship and you like start talking about marriage and kids, You're always accepting it as a girl. I mean, I'm just talking from personal experience that was like when.
Speaker 3: Is it going to happen?
Speaker 5: Every time?
Speaker 7: It like literally the other week in bond I junk and walking past I made him stop that every single.
Speaker 5: Look at these rings.
Speaker 3: Love that from a blokes point. If you meet sure you, are you thinking about it NonStop?
Speaker 4: Or is it just we always talk about it. I mean like, I'm not really in a rush, but we always talk about it like it is something we talk about and it's something like obviously like going into a relationship, I'm going to be thinking about that because that is what I want in the future. So I'm not in a relationship just to be like, oh, I don't really see it, but so yeah, of course I'm thinking about it.
Speaker 5: See.
Speaker 2: I love that when people in relationships and they're like, yeah, maybe, like I don't think we'll get married. I'll probably have like three other boyfriends in between. I'm like, why are you guys in a relationship?
Speaker 1: Be single?
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, how are you guys? I'm twenty five, twenty three and I'm twenty three.
Speaker 1: Oh you guys a baby.
Speaker 4: I'm twenty six soon not a baby anymore.
Speaker 1: You're age mack.
Speaker 3: No, I'm two years older than you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there you go. There, you go so.
Speaker 3: Young these days, aren't they?
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: How old? How old were you guys when you were on?
Speaker 2: Like I was twenty seven, I was twenty four, I was on I was on.
Speaker 1: The older end of the spectrum.
Speaker 3: They have to take a divephrame off a fuck up straight.
Speaker 6: I really.
Speaker 7: Season was very young though, so young, right, Matt And I said that, Yeah, so young, like.
Speaker 4: Laila was what twenty Laila was twenty yeah.
Speaker 5: Twenty and then the oldest was twenty six.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's hard though, because like as a girl, for me personally, when you go into Love Island, like I've always dated older, so when everyone's young, you're kind of like, fuck, yeah.
Speaker 3: You were one of the oldest one, yeah, you and Adam.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and he was the oldest on your season.
Speaker 4: Connor Connor, Yeah, I think Connor. No, he was someone was twenty seven or someone that was twenty seven.
Speaker 6: You always say that, Yeah, who was it then?
Speaker 4: I don't know that someone was twenty seven. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe at what point in the season did you guys think like, fuck, this could be something.
Speaker 4: Definitely the Hideaway like that was like when I was like, okay, like this is me falling in love. Yeah, really weird.
Speaker 7: It was crazy just actually having alone time for the first time, like ever.
Speaker 5: When you're in there, it feels like you're in there for a million years.
Speaker 4: You don't have to worry about people listening to your conversation or like people. Yeah, so even though it's definitely extra cameras, yeah, I know, I mean like I mean like other other other I mean like you don't hear like you know, like Austin Callum, like listening to what you're saying. You know, not that they really were, but you're a bit more like isolated, secluded one of those words. I don't.
Speaker 1: Did you guys have sex in the Hideaway?
Speaker 4: We actually did it. We didn't at all.
Speaker 5: Anyone even knows. We did on the very very last night and we weren't.
Speaker 6: Going through the whole time. And then I think you.
Speaker 5: Had the very last night.
Speaker 7: There's no one else, there's two other couples, and I was like, I kind of want to like before we.
Speaker 4: Go, because like our room, like the people, like the bid next to you was so close, like like if you're doing anything, they could hear you, and like people would like mimic other people noises, like yeah, yeah, but like like I would always be like mimicking the noises, like the kids and noise and stuff. So it was just a bit like it was just awkward. But then like when it got to like the last like towards the end, it was only like a few couples, he had like a beard gap in between everyone. Yeah, so like it just felt a bit more like yeah, and also you were so close with the run of that time, like oh well, and.
Speaker 3: You're also like last night, yeah, yeah, I don't want to leave here and there a dud route.
Speaker 8: Yeahvision Okay, so I have to be honest.
Speaker 2: The scene where Phoebe cries was the worst scene ever. I literally cried myself, like watching Phoebe cry. I was like it was so awful. And then I was like showing Matt because obviously we have you guys on the podcast, and we realized it is under on YouTube the most emotional moments in Love Island history.
Speaker 4: Who said this to the other day, Yeah.
Speaker 7: No, someone said it was on one of the most iconic moments as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like most emotional moments, And to be honest, I was like, yeah, one hundred percent, because I literally cried, Mitch, how did you feel watching that back?
Speaker 4: Watching it back was honestly like one of the worst days of my life. Like seeing like how I made Phoebe feel was like especially because in that moment, we were like, you know, just starting out, like it was very fresh, very early, like I don't know what was it, like two weeks a week, but then watching it back, it was like watching it back, it was like like months of dating this girl. So I was like, she's my girlfriend, Like it was a completely different vibe. So, like we actually said that we didn't we didn't watch the episode together. We watched every other episode together, but we didn't watch that episode together.
Speaker 3: Pretty smart, probably, yeah, yeah, but like, yeah, we watched that episode separately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, Phebe, how did it feel for you watching it back?
Speaker 7: To be honest, I thought I was going to be a lot worse than what I was.
Speaker 5: I think there was a scene before.
Speaker 7: That where I also had a bit of a breakdown, and I watched that back with nich and I was like crying watching myself, Like I honestly couldn't stop crying.
Speaker 6: But I think it was more.
Speaker 5: Like I wasn't looking at it like, oh that was me.
Speaker 6: A few months ago.
Speaker 7: I was randomly thinking of my younger self that it had been hurt by other guys.
Speaker 6: And I was like, fuck, this sucks for her.
Speaker 7: Yeah, But then when I watched the other one back, I don't know, I think I was I was really prepping myself for that episode.
Speaker 6: I was literally so nervous, and I was like, I.
Speaker 7: Don't want to relive everything I felt, because honestly, I was like everything you saw was exactly like none of it was fake, Like.
Speaker 6: I really was hurt.
Speaker 5: But I feel like, yeah, I feel like I didn't cry.
Speaker 7: I don't even think watching it back, I was just like, Okay, I kind of just wanted it to be over.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I just mentally had prepped myself for it, and then I was like, let's never watch that again.
Speaker 2: Even hearing you guys say it's such a different experience to what Matt and I kind of went through, Like I can't imagine how it would be to like film something and then have to wait, yeah, and have so much space in between like something happening, and then it airing. How was that, especially because you guys were then together and people kind of didn't know.
Speaker 4: We had to spend a lot of time inside like not out together, like not even like they told us, not even like the boys could all hang out or the girls could all hang out, Like you couldn't hang out in your couples with another girl. So like for the how long do you reckon? It was like mu three months? We just we just like couldn't go out and go by yourself, but not with anyone else from the show together. Yeah, And so like we even even would sneak up to the grocery store, sneak up to the Alto store and someone would see out someone like please like do not do not say anything, do not take a photo right now, Like we're not allowed to be out. It was hard.
Speaker 5: I think the hardest heart though, was after that episode a lot of.
Speaker 7: People were hating on Mitch, and it was really awkward, especially like I was going out and people being like fuck that guy, like saying all these awful things and in my head and going, oh my god.
Speaker 4: That's my boyfriend.
Speaker 7: Defend yeah, And I felt really guilty like that I couldn't be like like fully defend him as I would right now as his girlfriend. But in my head, I was like, oh my god, this is so annoying. Like I kind of like, oh yeah, and then like walk away. But like some people are very extreme, like Mitch got a lot of them.
Speaker 4: I copped a lot for a week. I copped a lot of ship. Like we went out to the same the same wherever, and we were hanging out with two different, separate like groups of mates, and like the girls would just come up to me and be like like abusive, like really abusive, and it was just like what the heck, Like they just.
Speaker 7: It was kind of dumb of us. We probably we weren't. We didn't plan to be at the same place. We just ended up at the same place, and I was like fuck, So we just like didn't speak.
Speaker 6: I didn't even look at him. I was like, I'm just going to attend he's not there.
Speaker 7: But because of that, so people came up and like, oh, it's obviously you guys are together, like and girls kept being like, we'll go throw a drink on him for you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: I was like, no, no, it's fine.
Speaker 1: They're like no, we'll go through Like everyone nice.
Speaker 7: I know, and I was just like, no, no, it's fine, Like it was so awkward.
Speaker 6: I was like, oh my god, this is the worst.
Speaker 3: Well do you regret doing that now after all that sort of stuff, And.
Speaker 4: Like the worst thing is like watching it back, like everyone's watching it back, like his family, like my family, and like, obviously I do regret it, but in the moment, it's just like I don't know. I was just I don't know. I just when we watched it a little bit.
Speaker 3: When we watched it before, I did say to Anna, I was like, fuck, imagine being Phoebe's old man watching this.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, he was a bit.
Speaker 1: Did you actually do a lot of groveling?
Speaker 4: I think he understands, like it was like early on like I would never do that now, like that's just not me. And like I went in there being a bit of like like I'm going to like play the field and do all this, and I think everyone kind of understands that, Like the guy that went in, there's a different guy that came out, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh absolutely, So would you say that was fuck boy behavior?
Speaker 4: Oh? One?
Speaker 3: Ive the number one fuck boy call himself?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: I mean, And that's what I did say to Matt I said, Fuck, if I was Phoebe, I would fucking hate Callum. I would be like, never ever talk to this motherfucker again.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: It was so hard because that's how I like felt.
Speaker 4: But then like.
Speaker 7: Obviously Mitch was like, it's not calumb I can do what I want, and I'm like, okay, but I know Callum has like some type of hold on you, and.
Speaker 6: He wouldn't have.
Speaker 1: Done that, you know what I mean, no way seeing.
Speaker 5: His butt buddy, being like I can make my.
Speaker 3: Own sticking up for the boys.
Speaker 7: Yeah, really hard to be mad at Callum and you cannot be mad. It's actually ridiculous, Like no wonder like these girls are like all over him and whatever, because like here's the hardest person to be angry at.
Speaker 5: He's so fucking funny. Like he'll say one word and I'm.
Speaker 6: Like smiling and laughing.
Speaker 7: Again, I'm like, fuck you, bro's it's.
Speaker 5: Actually impossible to be angry at him.
Speaker 2: Charm. So you guys are still friends with Callum, then, yeah.
Speaker 4: It's just hard. He lives lives in a different state, but we try to stay close with like all the ones that we're closet.
Speaker 2: With, do you know why I think people love you guys, because it's every girl's dream to convert a fuck boy into a boyfriend, and Phoebe had succeeded.
Speaker 1: For you into a boyfriend. How did you do it? What's the secret?
Speaker 4: What is the secret?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I don't even know what the secret is.
Speaker 5: I wish I knew myself. I yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think I think the thing that won me over about you is you're not like I know this is a bit like cliche, but you're not like one of a typical girl. So like I was always out with the boys, like having fun, like being single, and then when I met Phoebe, I was like, well, she's someone that I could take up with the boys and she would get along with the boys, like she's one of the boys. And that's what I always said. Like it was like having a best friend straight off the bat.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 4: It wasn't like I was like I was still flirting and being all like, but it was more like we just like clicked straight away, and like she was just someone I could bring with my friends and something like that. So it didn't really feel like I had to give up a single life. Does that make sense? I don't know if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Do you have brothers, Phoebe.
Speaker 7: And I've always because I have a twin brother, so I've always been like around his mates as well, And I feel like I've always had more guide mates girl mates. So I don't know, I feel like it's just easy.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I've always found it easier to get with get along with guys than girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Fair, that's so interesting. I didn't know you had a twin.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We have opinions on twins and dating them here.
Speaker 4: Wait oh yeah we both.
Speaker 1: Our last exes were both twins.
Speaker 3: Yeah you don't well yeah, just then you date the twin as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but different?
Speaker 5: Did they both have like same gender?
Speaker 1: Because same gender? So I think it's different with boy girls. Yeah, and then' she's like cool another like May's hang out with awesome.
Speaker 3: With them, and it's not just with them, it's with the other twins.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, my brother is not like that.
Speaker 7: It's very yeah, very Chill's chill.
Speaker 3: That's so you're speaking before about the Islanders that you do hang out with. Is there any that you don't like or don't hang out with?
Speaker 4: Ye? I knew this question was going, we always get me and Phoebe as non juicy as is. Me and Phoebe literally try to stay out of all the drama. And there's always dram like after these shows, like kinds of shows. And I feel like there's been quite a bit with ours. Who do we not speak to?
Speaker 5: Anyone that we didn't really speak to on the show, we don't speak to now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we can't stand one person who's that what's their name? Yeah, she's just dragged a lot of the ones, like people that we love under the mud, like really badly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I can't let it go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ridiculous. And we love jan Jordan Jordan like just like all the people that she's like blocked us too. She's blocked Austin, She's blocked, blocked, Claudia blocked, blocked, a lot of people, blocked a lot of people.
Speaker 6: We do because we didn't have a I've never had.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's so interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And she's like come out and said these things about Jordan. They're like completely not true. Like I think she's just hurt that Jordan was like not like all over after the villa with Jordan kind of made it clear to her in there that he wasn't like he wasn't serious about her, you know, and he always said that, and he and he and he and everyone was like, oh, like you're a deck. But he made it clear from the start, and then afterwards he made it clear she still was just her.
Speaker 5: And it does suck, like obviously she was really in terms. She's quite young, like I get.
Speaker 6: It, she's more broken, and it sucks. Like it's like been like ten months and.
Speaker 4: She's still she's still going on like articles and saying stuff about people podcasts.
Speaker 2: I did hear that she did say on a podcast or confirmed something that a podcast had said about the fact that she drove like I don't know, twenty four hours to see him and then he ghosted her, Like in real life, did that happen?
Speaker 4: They live in the same they live. She lives in the Gold Coast, he lives in Burley, Okay, she lives in Brisbane. So it was like, probably like how long is that, like forty five minutes?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Okay, we gave you the story was that she drove to his house and then he just like didn't show or like ghosted her.
Speaker 4: In real time, probably she probably didn't want to.
Speaker 5: They were like, she did go over and they did talk because like she wouldn't leave him alone.
Speaker 7: He's like, okay, we'll have a chat, like and then she wanted she kept wanting to go out for dinner and stuff with him, but the show was still airing, and he's like, we can't do that. We can't be seeing in public, Like we're not going out in public together, which.
Speaker 6: I think she really wanted to do. But yeah, she I don't even know.
Speaker 4: I don't know if she.
Speaker 3: Really liked him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think.
Speaker 4: I think she did, but yeah she did.
Speaker 1: Unrequited love is the worst type of love.
Speaker 7: They you know, it does make you go a bit crazy.
Speaker 3: Like a woman's scorn in that favorite question, Well we're speaking about blocked. Is it true that Bailey Smith blocked the whole castle?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I have no idea why. I don't know. If you guys could missage him and ask him, I would just love to know what loft Now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, liked footy players, so you have I know.
Speaker 6: I really liked it too.
Speaker 4: Maybe I should be happy about at least.
Speaker 2: You know, like you're on his radar. At least you know he knows who you are. That's all of you guys.
Speaker 8: Do you know what?
Speaker 2: Me and my partner spoke about this and we were like, why on earth would he go around and block the whole cast? And then we were like, well, he had a girlfriend at the time when he blocked you guys, so maybe like they were watching Love Island she cracked it because maybe he said someone was hot, and then he was like, well, fuck.
Speaker 1: It, I'll just block them all. And then like, you can't get annoyed at me?
Speaker 3: Could that?
Speaker 6: It's just but why would he block all the boys?
Speaker 2: Maybe he was just making a point like I'll block them all because I care less about them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. That's a strange one.
Speaker 2: So obviously we've been on Love Island and we understand how the process works. Like everyone's like BFF and the villa, and then you get out and then people start doing podcasts and saying things, and the tea starts to fill and people change and sometimes it gets to people's heads and all of that. Who has changed the most since leaving the villa?
Speaker 4: You know what? I feel like a lot of people changed right after it, and then they've gone back to being normal again, Like it was like, I don't know, like there were a few people that always a bit like like kind of like they spoke out on podcasts, like Tech spoke out on podcast about us, and now he's really nice to me and like we we're good. But like there was like a few months where he said a few things about everyone, and now he's like a good guy and like like messages me really nice stuff. So I think if it gets to everyone's hit a little bit and then they mellow.
Speaker 2: Out, the mellow out yeah, yeah, there was a fifteen minutes when you're just like run yeah and you think the world's.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then you come back down really weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And I feel like for the people that didn't find someone as well, Like I feel like me and mentioned Kordanos and have like a completely different journey to everyone on there, So it's kind of hard to relate to them. But I just feel like some people thought that would have like a happy ending, says like me and mixing in Austin, and they didn't, so then they like just go a bit crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah that's true.
Speaker 7: We can just like understandable, yeah, but it's hard for us to like, like I'm always trying to like relate to them, but I'm like I actually can't because like I had the best time ever. So it sucks for the people that didn't get what they wanted, Like that was me, I'd.
Speaker 6: Be so depressed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would be so hard.
Speaker 2: We had we had different journeys to both had different journeys as I came off the relationship, Matt came off fucking young, world free and going to all the clubs.
Speaker 4: So who did you live with, Matt? The one that was worth Adam? Adam?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well did you guys watch Love Island before you went on?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, I I watched it and I really enjoyed it. And now I've tried to watch the last two seasons of the UK One can't. I cannot do it. I think it's so boring and also like it's just like you just put yourself back in there and you're just like, I don't know, there's a lot of emotions that come up. You're like, I can't watch this. Yeah, but I really liked it before.
Speaker 2: It's hard because it's such a similar format and you just know all the bts, so you just have a different lens on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't watch I watch it like you know.
Speaker 5: That's like I like pick it apart, like that's fake.
Speaker 3: Well, I can say when we were watching your bit with that really dramatic bit that were talking about before, did anyone a producer or anyone encourage you to walk out when you did, Phoebe? Or is that a pure queen?
Speaker 7: I did that all on my own, just because I loved I was like the spy queen everyone's conversation.
Speaker 5: But I would literally spil out every single person.
Speaker 6: I don't know why I was bored and.
Speaker 5: Like I would always be hiding.
Speaker 3: It's so funny. I love the sword by the sword, I guess off.
Speaker 5: Is the worst part is it's like no one told me to do that. I genuinely did that by myself.
Speaker 7: But like afterwards when Alex, because Alex came and checked on me the next day, and the thing is is like he was just so happy that I'm seeing there, like my life was however, like you know, so traboutic and like I just knew he would have just absolutely loved that that happened, and I was just like, oh my god, but like genuinely no.
Speaker 2: It's just the thing about reality TV is it's reality TV, but everyone knows it's reality TV. But when a moment like that happens and you just get the pure raw emotion, like you can't pay for that ship. So when it happens, like it's just like I mean, for producers, it's like TV gold. For you, you're like, my life is fucking ruined, and it's like it's just this. It was honestly was so crazy to watch it because I did feel I felt like I felt everything you were feeling because and it's it's so relatable because so many girls have been through heartbreak.
Speaker 3: A lot of people don't understand this because when I had like my couple of breakdowns on there, like they don't understand like the environment you're in as well, like it's high pressure, no sleep, you.
Speaker 4: Just can't talk to your mates, can't talk to your mom or dad.
Speaker 3: And it's like sometimes I have a breakdown.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I feel like that was also like part of it.
Speaker 5: It was just like so many emotions and just hit me at once.
Speaker 7: And I think just because I don't know, I feel like obviously me and Minch weren't d any whatever, but when I saw that, it was like he was cheating on me. So like to me, it's like, oh my god, I just walked in on like my boyfriend like cheating on me, Like holy shit. So that was like a raw reaction, especially when I was like so many people making comments when I was like, oh, I'm going to throw up, but like I have anxiety, as it is, so like and that's like a normal reaction for me, like when I'm super anxious in situations that like make me feel like that, like I do physically vombit.
Speaker 6: So I was like, yeah, that was.
Speaker 5: So many people actually so dramatic.
Speaker 7: But I was like, if you have anxiety, then you know, like that's like a real response.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, People forget as well that like that actually becomes your life so quickly. You don't have any escapes, no phone, no TV either, nothing like that, so your life is not that one person and what's actually happening in there.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, your old life doesn't exist anymore.
Speaker 3: What's happening in that villa?
Speaker 2: How was how was both of your anxiety coming off the show?
Speaker 4: I feel like if I wasn't in a relationship with ant Phoebe to like watch every episode worth, I would have suffered way worse than I did. But because we had each other, like being out in public's been fine, Like when we're out separately, it's really bad, like we get quite anxious, but like we've got each other, so it's like it's fine. And I feel sorry for the people that came out single and have to go through some of the things alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I feel like I struggled a lot with ye say, Like I always said, Layla was really good with fans, like she loves it, like she loves people coming up to her, she loves taking photos and stuff like that, and like for me, I.
Speaker 5: Get really overwhelmed, especially the big groups.
Speaker 7: And I I always said, like, oh my god, I wish I could be more like later, because we'd be at like a festival and you have like heaps people all day coming up to you.
Speaker 5: And I would literally like hide in the fucking.
Speaker 7: Cubicle point and be like, oh my god, I need to like breathe. But I think it's just a lot, like it's weird having people grab you and pull you and all of that. Like I don't like big crowds as it is, and I don't like I'm not like an affectionate person in terms of like with strangers like them coming up and hugging me.
Speaker 6: I'm like, this is really weird.
Speaker 2: I feel like I don't know you, but they feels so strange.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know that's the hard thing to.
Speaker 5: Like wrap my head around.
Speaker 7: Like I'm like, oh my god, you think you're literally best friends, but like I don't even know your next.
Speaker 2: Has there been any moments where you feel like girls have kind of across the line with Mitch.
Speaker 5: No, I wouldn't say that.
Speaker 7: I feel like it's kind of weird, but a lot of girls still have my back.
Speaker 6: Really like ride or Die.
Speaker 4: Phoebe fans like Mitch fans, Like There'll be girls coming up to me and like I'll be talking to my like good good girl mates, like one of my old housemates the other week, and we were talking. We're like just yeah, and it might look like we're but too close, but a girl came up to me and pulled me off and goes, don't do this to Phoebe. And I've literally had people like taking photos of me, like you can see in the corner of my eye, I can hear whispers and people are like, I need to watch what Mitch does next, and it's like these are my good Like I don't put myself in a situation where I'm like with random girls that are like hitting on me. I'm with really good girl mates, you know, yeah, yeah yeah, and so like yeah, it just it just really sucks because like I'm just watching constantly, like I don't know, I just I end up just wanting to go home because it's just not a good time. That's a sh Yeah.
Speaker 3: Secure and confident.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we love.
Speaker 1: The eyes on him.
Speaker 4: Watch that show where they like all right in someone and they write the article. It's gossip girl. That's what it feels like. It feels like you pull these people with phones and they're like writing, but instead of writing it, it's a gossip.
Speaker 1: Girl, the gossip girl, gossip girl. How does it feel?
Speaker 2: Obviously, Love Island is coming out very soon, close to probably like three months or so. Now, how does it feel knowing that there's a new cast ready to kind of go into the villa that you guys were in.
Speaker 6: I feel so weird about it. And I have no idea why.
Speaker 3: I were lucky year because of like lockdown and that, so we got we were like the cast for an extra year.
Speaker 2: But you guys, it feels it does feel strange, like you're kind of like that's my holiday house.
Speaker 7: I felt quite territorial and I don't really know why because like I don't I don't really care. I know that deep down, but I'm just like it's just weird that I'm like they're living our life. Yeah, I still feel like I'm living that vibe.
Speaker 4: So like it's just weird. I get excited for them, I know how like nerve ricking, but exciting it was, and I'm just like like I almost get farm and I'm like, oh, like you guys are going to have such a good time, like you're going to make memory. So I like to think like I wish I was then doing it again, but also like I don't really want to do it again. But like I love, Yeah, I love I love knowing that. I love knowing that there's a group of people about to do like a crazy journey.
Speaker 2: As soon as it goes to air, that feeling will go away. Phoebe just from.
Speaker 3: Easy. When you guys went in there, I was like, that's that's someone else's house.
Speaker 2: Now, Yes, you never know, Like the evolution of Love Island, I feel like, you know, there's always been talks of like a what is it like not celebrity Love Islands, but like the All Stars cast of Love Island, and I feel like the show is so popular and the UK pushing out like two a year now, I feel like one day they'll have Love Island Couples Reunion or something, so I mean, you never know, you might, you might get a second round.
Speaker 4: I reckon Love Island soon your Love Islands. I reckon like cause like I remember how I don't know if you guys have watched Geordie Shaw, but it was so big and they made so many seasons. It's just like crumbled and I feel like like no one really talked about I don't know if it was just because I was hanging around Lot of Love and people were sick of it, but no one really talked about the last season. And like I've seen that it did really bad with like ratings and stuff, not out like the last UK one.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I did see.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I'm like, is it flopping.
Speaker 3: Dropped a million?
Speaker 2: I think doing two a year is like silly, Like I think Love Island was so good because we would look forward to it and then we get and then we were like okay.
Speaker 1: And I think Australia is still doing that.
Speaker 2: If they were doing to a year, it might be a different story, but I think Australia is good for now.
Speaker 3: Something that as well when we were chatting about the same conversation was they don't make like stars from it anymore, like the Molly Mays and that, like it's finishes and they're like all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we definitely, we've definitely talked about this, like they then the networks need to like put spotlights on some of the people, like you guys should be doing like more TV stuff, Claudia and Austin, like they need to make you know, stars out of the people who they put on the TV so that people do want to like tune in and be like, who's the next big star.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's so true.
Speaker 3: Because they're just like once you're done, they're like all right, so yeah they're like that catch up, welcome, we just fucked your whole world up and yeah good luck.
Speaker 4: Yeah exactly, just dropped the bomb. And then.
Speaker 2: What do you guys struggle within your relationship? Like what could you guys be doing better? Let's drinking less drinking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like I don't know if there's too much, but I feel like a lot of our arguments and a lot of like we don't argue a lot. During the week, we're happy as we're fine, and it just when it comes to week in like like I don't know, I push the boat out a little bit too far and I'm working on it. So I feel like that's wow. Yeah, I think I have done.
Speaker 5: We haven't had to find agents.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, every every relationship has them.
Speaker 2: And it is interesting because what's the podcast called her Daddy. She was saying that the other day she's like, me and my partner never fight except when we drink.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, I did say that. That's so odd, like we literally and they're just like in the morning.
Speaker 6: It's so awkward because like.
Speaker 1: Do you want to be friends.
Speaker 3: Because when you drink, all the underlying issues come to the surface and you can't sort of like suppress them anymore, so you sort of like bring him off or you get angry at little things that you.
Speaker 4: Normally wouldn't I think quite.
Speaker 5: I don't even know.
Speaker 4: I don't think.
Speaker 7: I think it's just like obviously when you drink, I feel like you have like alter egos.
Speaker 5: Like and like so like my old ego doesn't like Mitch's old ego.
Speaker 7: I don't they're not like like it's just weird. They are enemy, So I think it's just like when you're I don't know, Mitch is just like Mitch is like.
Speaker 5: A random drunk. He's like he takes a little bit too fie.
Speaker 6: It's a bit sloppy and he doesn't.
Speaker 4: Remember anything, run around like a crazy Yeah.
Speaker 7: Mitch is just like you look at him, You're like, oh God, like he needs to go home, Whereas I'm like, I don't know, I feel like I'm the opposite. Like Mitch's kind of like I'm like bouncing off the walls and ship and like being all weird, like I.
Speaker 6: Don't know, you're happy to people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And Mitch has like a powdery look. Everyone knows that look.
Speaker 4: I go through like six different emotions and let the stays of an hour so.
Speaker 5: Sad, and everyone's like, is your boyfriends?
Speaker 1: And like, just that's so funny.
Speaker 2: What have you guys learned about each other since leaving the villa that you hadn't really picked up until you were in.
Speaker 1: The real world?
Speaker 4: Sorry to repeat that long time.
Speaker 1: What have you.
Speaker 2: Guys learned about each other since coming into the real world that you hadn't picked up when you were in the villa?
Speaker 5: I the drinking thing.
Speaker 4: Mine's like a good thing. I remember like when we were in the hotel room and we were like kind of like looked at each other's instagrams and stuff, and I was like, WHOA, Phoebe's like cool, and she's really good with her friends and family, Like she's really close with so many people, like she's got like she got this is my big friend, this is my bit friend, this is my big friend. I'm like, Phoebe, you've got too many be friends. And she was like showing me photos of his family and like they went to America, and I just feel like we didn't see that side of each other because we couldn't show each other our phones, which is great. But now I'm sitting there looking at her phone and I was like, well, she's very creative with their instagram, Like your instagram sees a lot about you, I feel, and so yeah, I was just looking at actually showing me her snapchat memories and I just remember being like, Okay, like this is definitely someone that will fit in my life.
Speaker 3: Phoebe does have a cool You do have a cool instagram. I saw that as I was looking at.
Speaker 1: I have a cool vibe about you, which I love.
Speaker 3: I was literally thinking that as before you came on, I was having a store.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I have a question for research.
Speaker 1: What's Phoebe's love language.
Speaker 4: Love language physical touch?
Speaker 2: And Phoebe, what's Mitch's love language physical touch?
Speaker 4: Too?
Speaker 1: Physical touch? You got that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I wouldn't necessarily say that's always been in mine, though, I just feel like with him.
Speaker 4: It was this gift giving, gift receiving. I do love gift receiving.
Speaker 3: So receiving gifts from Mitch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a love language. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you give love like that, Mitch? Yeah, so much.
Speaker 4: It's so hard to buy for.
Speaker 7: I'm not I say, flowered, get me flowers, dude from another guy.
Speaker 3: That's the exact same. Like I never think about gift giving, Like it's just not a thought crosses my mind about that. And then dating girls that it's like receiving gifts they love it. I'm just like, I don't know. It looks I don't It is.
Speaker 2: Like what girl doesn't love getting gifts? Let's be real, like yeah, so like as a guy, you just have.
Speaker 3: To be like, you know, it just doesn't cross my mind. It just doesn't, Like it just doesn't because I don't. Really, I don't feel awkward receiving gifts.
Speaker 4: You feel awkward? Yeah, I hate receiving gifts. I'm like, my birthday's coming up. I'm like, Phoebe, don't buy me anything. It's always like they're awkward, like, oh yeah, I don't know even if it's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, mine's in like a week or so, and everyone keeps asking me what I want and I'm like, nah, no, just kidding.
Speaker 4: You're cancer. Yeah, mine thirteth of July, so we've got another month. I'm like a late cancer. I think you must be an early cancer.
Speaker 1: That's interesting that you're both.
Speaker 4: You're the same as I think you're the same as Claudia. Really, I think she's the fourth or fifth of July. Interesting.
Speaker 5: Are you crazy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're crazy like Claudia. Are you jealous?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah?
Speaker 5: Crazy?
Speaker 2: Really never I have never met my whole Really.
Speaker 1: What makes her so jealous?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: How does she act?
Speaker 4: She's honest about it, though she won't she go like she's very like she's really like, I'm like, I'm jealous, who I am? Often like deal with it or leave, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but she's just like the next level.
Speaker 7: I mean, she looks hard for like he knows when she's angry, and she would just be like I don't want to talk to you.
Speaker 4: Yea awkward like but it's just yeah, it is, but she might somehow makes me laugh when she's doing it. I'm like, I feel so bad for Austin, but I'm like fracking up at this. Austin is just like the most sweetest guy ever. Like it's just he just takes it out and.
Speaker 5: It's just he just stands. She's like that she hasn't done.
Speaker 4: You're doing it to me?
Speaker 2: Where to control those every time we've seen oh my god, it is hard. Like I mean, Matt and I we we are self proclaimed extremely jealous people.
Speaker 3: So like, you know, well when I met you guys at the fashion show and then I.
Speaker 1: Met yeah the fashion.
Speaker 3: Show, and then Claudia and Austin were there, like you didn't give me anything, and I was like, I've interviewed you on the podcast and that she just gave me like nothing, And then I'm overthinking, is that because like she doesn't like to, you know, interact with guys around like that on a partner.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 4: There was, yeah, there was, there was already something going down, So I think she was just not enough. She was doing it to everyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah No, she wasn't rude or anything. She just was like Austin was way more chatty than Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, she just wasn't having a great time.
Speaker 5: I think that's what I'm sure regardless, was.
Speaker 3: She jealous of Austin and something I.
Speaker 6: Don't know that is had a weird fight.
Speaker 5: I honestly never know what they're finding.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't, can't even I can't.
Speaker 2: I just do you guys reckon that your relationship will outlast Claudia and Austin's relationship.
Speaker 4: Well, obviously you've got to say yes, because we know our relationship. We're so confident in our relationship. We can't really like see all the good parts because we only see them like when we're out when we're together, so we can't see them when they're at home chilling, like we work so well when we're just at home chilling. So obviously we're going to back ourselves and say yes because.
Speaker 3: You heard it here first.
Speaker 4: But that's nothing against their relationship. We're just being confident and like we see kids, we see marriage like that's the forever thing. So we don't know where your head's at with.
Speaker 2: That proposing, do you reckon like, is there like a timeline on this that you could potentially give you as.
Speaker 4: We have we have, I don't know you said we have? What is it? Two years? Two years?
Speaker 5: Max?
Speaker 6: That's bad year?
Speaker 3: She is.
Speaker 1: This is good when it's right, it's right.
Speaker 4: And you know, you know, you know who put these ideas into a head, Sophie Monk. She put all these months, Sophie put all these ideas in her head about like going really fast, like saying I love you in a week marriage proposal, you know.
Speaker 3: She told phoebe there, Well, did you guys slow down as you left the villa because obviously it's so much of a rush in there. Did you guys go, WHOA, what's so down? Or did you keep going at that speed?
Speaker 4: Well? Moved and straight away?
Speaker 7: Ye.
Speaker 4: And I feel like because our relationship, you guys will understand. But it's like in love Island like time like you're only in there for like two months, will listen two months, but it feels like so long. So you've already grown so much in that time because you're together twenty four to seven. So it's like when you come out, you feel like you've already spent three years together. Does that make them Yeah, yeah, it's hard to slow down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's very.
Speaker 7: Hard to slow and I'm we're so used to seeing each other every day and sharing a bed every night that I.
Speaker 6: Was like, no, I just keep going. So yeah, my.
Speaker 4: Apartment supers and anxiety is real.
Speaker 1: That's so cute. I love hearing this. Like, you guys are a very sweet couple.
Speaker 2: It's so good to see you guys going so strong and like to see how far you've come from when everyone was watching you on the villa.
Speaker 1: So now it's so sweet.
Speaker 2: Do you guys have celebrity crushes or like you guys allowed whole passes your relationship.
Speaker 5: Very extreme ones that would never happen.
Speaker 4: I might.
Speaker 3: They might share.
Speaker 5: It a pool.
Speaker 4: I think an a pool is like like I think she's very attractive, but I think mostly I just love her, like I just love her videos, I love everything about her, Like she is like such just like a cool person. And it's not so much like I'm like drawling over how she looks. I'm more drawling over like her like as a person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you might meet her at an event.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, I know, and it's like it's like a scary hall past to have because we might bump into her, gonna be like, there is a high.
Speaker 3: Chance that you might.
Speaker 1: It's yours.
Speaker 5: Mine is either Minel b Jordan or Justin Bieber.
Speaker 4: So mine's very and I would I would like force Phoebe to go Justinber, like if she if she met Justin Bieber and she didn't go for it, I would probably break up.
Speaker 3: The same with my girlfriend wanted Justin Baber. I'd be pushing him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, tell me everything, all the details.
Speaker 1: That's so funny.
Speaker 2: What do you guys have planned for the rest of the year. What's the goals?
Speaker 4: What a goal we what do we have?
Speaker 6: We we want to go overseas next year?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have we have here, we have like a few things, like I just we're trying to push more into like I know, doing a good content like I got new management, and I feel like I really want to like like push my more like what do you call it? Lifestyle? I want to push more of my fitness and my like TikTok and social media as a pt. Phoebe's got some things coming up, some exciting things. I think the rest of the will be good.
Speaker 1: Did you say you're a pet.
Speaker 4: Interesting, we're both pets.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sorry, Phoebe, what do you have coming up?
Speaker 5: I can't say.
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, that's always exciting when when you have to keep it a secret.
Speaker 1: We're very excited for you, guys.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for coming onto the podcast. It's been so fun. We'd love to check in with you probably next year to see how your two year anniversaries going.
Speaker 1: If there's an engagement, we love.
Speaker 4: It'll be a kid in the back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, continued, very exciting.
Speaker 2: Thanks guys, Thank you.
Speaker 4: Thanks for having us.
Speaker 1: Thank