Speaker 1: Plus Personifi.
Speaker 2: It was one for the Highlight Reel last weekend. Crow's best win of the season. The entertainment values certainly coming in that last quarter. Right to him in the studio, Joshra Shelley, We've got to start at the end. I reckon, I'm with you this morning, the James heard Esque celebration with the fan against the boundary.
Speaker 3: Just just walk us through.
Speaker 2: You've snapped the goal, bounces in, the goal square goes through the thought process.
Speaker 3: Did you pick the fan out early?
Speaker 2: Did you know the person?
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 1: A lot of questions that have been that are relevant because a lot of people have asked me the exact same thing, And I'll talk you through it. I've just I've just kicked the goal and I can see it. It's going to bounce through, and I start just running away from I think it was Cliga and a few of the boys. I go, oh, I got this going in. I knew as soon as that bounce, I've just printed to the crowd. The first Adelaide Crow support I've seen ran up and gave him the world's biggest hug and just giving it everything. And yeah, everyone jumped on top of me, going crazy, and then all I remember is the runner coming out screaming get back.
Speaker 3: There still fifty seconds left.
Speaker 1: What are you celebrating for?
Speaker 3: Like rapeable ladders? And I'm like, oh, damn it.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know if it was ten seconds left. But yeah, that was just a random fan. I just had no idea who it was. It was the first supporter I saw in my eye, right near the Essen people. It was a few Adelaide player supporters around there too, and it was Yeah, it was a great moment.
Speaker 3: So do we know who the bloke was? Have you heard from him? Has he contacted the club or is he just some random guy in the crowd.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard anything yet, but he should like that.
Speaker 4: He should get that frame on his wall on the off chance he was an Adelaide turn he traveled over.
Speaker 3: If the guy was, if he's listening to the show, gives a ring? Would it be exactly right here from you?
Speaker 2: So you said you thought there was ten seconds left. What was the last you'd heard from me that the bench or runners about the time left?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So normally when there's we start counting down from I think three minutes. So we've got three minutes on our board, then two, then one, thirty seconds, fifteen seconds, and the last I'd seen it was one minute. But because it's just like in a game and you think it's went so quick that time, I think it didn't actually realize there was still fifty seconds left, and I felt like that last fifty seconds of us just holding on was like another five minutes. It was crazy, especially when Merrek comes out storming through the middle that next play and Stringer has a shot on goal. They had one more shot on goal and that was seriously just to save the game moment.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say, josh On behalf of long Suffering Crows fans lost count of how many games Crows lost under those circumstances by such narrow margins over the last few years. So you did this all massive psychological help by winning one of the players.
Speaker 3: How good did it feel afterwards?
Speaker 1: It was amazing. It was there was some special performances. Shout out to Bankes, he had an amazing game. Darcy Fogg, he really stood up. I thought early on our mids, especially in that second quarter, just went crazy. Riley Brian had a really good game, and in the last quarter we had so many down Obviously, with Dawson, Butts and Murray. We end up playing the likes of Billy Dowling down back and Luke Nankervis, my roommate was playing on a tall defender and it was just all over the place. And I think from Nixy's press, so that's what he just spoke about. It was just that grit to get through because a lot of the statistics we actually we lost, but in terms of grit and wanting it more, I think I felt like we won that battle.
Speaker 4: So the way it works from here, we need you Long to keep losing, the Bulldogs to lose, We need Port to lose most of their games. The crazy need to be five from five, And if the Matilda's beat Zambia, there's a zero point.
Speaker 3: Of making the eighth.
Speaker 1: That sounds good that I might go la hopefully.
Speaker 3: So you're seeing there's a chance, I do.
Speaker 1: I've seen there's a one percent chance. As his Instagram page I follow and it keeps coming.
Speaker 2: Up Hawthorne this week. But it wasn't that long ago. I think it was only eight weeks ago you played them, But it wasn't a great day out. I called that game here.
Speaker 3: Does it feel?
Speaker 2: Is it close enough the games together. It feels like a bit of a go out and get some revenge game this weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty similar to the Essenon game last week. We had that in the back of our minds of how that panned out after the results. So but yeah, we knew he played poor at the MCG last time against Hawthorne and it's going to be an exciting game. Hawthorne of the team to beat at the moment. There got some great characters in their forward line, some guys I really admire the way they go about their footing and their camaraderie at the moment. Seems like a pretty cool club to be a part of, so it'd be great to knock them off.
Speaker 3: What's the beanie you're wearing?
Speaker 1: This is the chung of football club. So yeah, shout out to them. Me and am Marcaine. We do a bit of stuff down there for them, down in the in the hills. Get down there and help out when possible.
Speaker 3: Good on you.
Speaker 2: What we're what we're a chung called what's the nickname the Demons?
Speaker 3: The Demons Demons? Good on you, jo Josh.
Speaker 2: Another goal winner this weekend, play the game winner this weekend.
Speaker 3: That'd be just check the clock. Yeah.
Speaker 2: David Pemberthy and Will Goodings six to nine five Double A Breakfast