Speaker 1: This is the Chrissy Sun Show.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm excited because it's Wednesday and this is the day.
Speaker 3: Hello, by the way, good afternoon.
Speaker 2: This is the day that I get to, you know, tap into my internal spirituality and become Mystic Chrissy. We're going to be doing that next And I did bring in some props and I've forgotten them, So next week I'm going to debut. I've got a disco ball that I pulled off a hard rubbish collection. Wow okay, and I have a wig that I just bought from an op shop for four dollars. I'm going to wear both of them next week. We're supposed to be today, but I forgot damn it.
Speaker 3: What colors the wig?
Speaker 2: It's brown, and I've got a sneaking suspicion it's just gonna look like you me.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give it a twenty four to ten. If you'd like your mind read by Mystic chrisy jump on the line. Hey, I did my first sound bath and breath work session. That unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Doesn't the sound like get into you, reach you out? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Swan show.
Speaker 4: Tyker and reader? Is that reader? All right?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 4: No, please? I'm going to shut up.
Speaker 2: You're listening to that Chrissy's one show on Nova.
Speaker 4: I'm in the mood for some mind reading.
Speaker 3: I don't think you are.
Speaker 1: Spec is helping Chrissy with her mystical visions.
Speaker 3: Should have gone to specsavers.
Speaker 2: Kelly, do you often have tidbits that do not relate to the person that you think they do?
Speaker 5: No, I don't think so, just me then, just.
Speaker 3: You're an idiot.
Speaker 4: It's so weird, Kelly.
Speaker 2: The minute that I saw your name, do you know Richard Scary, the old school picture book author? No?
Speaker 6: I never heard of him.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's not for you, then it must be for someone else.
Speaker 2: Had a character called Lowly right, and it was a snake like a worm in a car, and Lowly popped into my head. Anyway, you're pretty tough, Kelly, and you're known as tough.
Speaker 7: Yes, I would say that.
Speaker 4: Yes. Also, I see the word filthy around you.
Speaker 2: Now this is either your nocturnal activities or the state of your kitchen.
Speaker 7: Oh, I'd say my kitchen. Probably.
Speaker 4: It might be the other one too, Kelly.
Speaker 2: It could be you had to cut a friend off because they were too possessive.
Speaker 4: A friend or a boyfriend partner.
Speaker 3: Yes, deep diver into that, Swanye. I like this topic.
Speaker 2: And they didn't get the message initially, and you had to be really tough with them. Correct. A recent photograph you've seen of yourself is the worst you've ever seen? Definitely?
Speaker 4: Aren't they awful? You just want to delete them from the world, Yes, or.
Speaker 3: Just face tune the hell out of them. That's my and you. I go down.
Speaker 4: I don't even know how to face tune things.
Speaker 3: I should teach you. It's really fun. Give yourself a nose job, give yourself.
Speaker 4: Fantastic.
Speaker 2: That sounds specific to you and your insecure in case you went away.
Speaker 4: I mean I'd tighten up. My neck was in that, right, Kelly neck.
Speaker 7: Now you never know what's real anymore.
Speaker 4: That's it, Kelly. I am real. I am because I don't know how to make it, make it not so? All right? Kel The word statuesque Are you a tall woman?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: How tall are you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think of about five eleven. Yes, you so you are the statuesque that I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Yes, you never You didn't like it growing up, but you don't mind it now.
Speaker 5: No, it's good.
Speaker 2: The word lucky is around you. It's either a pet or a piece of jewelry or.
Speaker 4: Lucky.
Speaker 1: I'm lucky, but not in that way.
Speaker 3: In what way are you lucky? Kel Oh?
Speaker 7: Competition?
Speaker 2: Oh so you are a lucky person. Some people just are lucky, aren't they tell you?
Speaker 3: Why else? You're lucky? Kelly, You've just won two hundred and fifty dollars cash and of the IP Specsavers voucher just for being a part of mystics.
Speaker 4: So thank you very much, fabulous.
Speaker 2: Look up riches kerries lowly and see if it means anything to you. I love you, Goodbye.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Bubble Skincare has landed exclusively at Priceline Pharmacy.
Speaker 4: Affordable, high quality.
Speaker 2: And effective face your days with confidence. Bubble is a new school approach to skincare designed to deliver long lasting results.
Speaker 1: Shop now in store a price sign Pharmacy. The Chrisy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Do you have one of those what do they call those surveillance cameras at home?
Speaker 3: The ring light or something a ring camera, one of those or even just general CCTV. I feel like it's so easy to set up cameras around your home now and then just have your iPhone alert you every time a pigeon flies.
Speaker 2: Absolutely give us a call if you have found something unbelievable going on at your place when you weren't there, just like Sydney Sweeney has.
Speaker 4: She is filming. She's an actress. By the way, I shall in love.
Speaker 3: With her in Euphoria. And then she did that movie here with anyone.
Speaker 4: But you, Yes, And also she did what's that. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't think you can do that anymore.
Speaker 4: Yes you can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were terrible, Jennifer Cooler, just the whiteloaders.
Speaker 4: The theme goes.
Speaker 3: Something like that, I'm not playing because I just want you to keep doing that. Sure, yeah, I feel like it goes Wednesday, October sixteen, Christy Swan gets canceled.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Sidney Sweeney is an actress, and she's currently on the East Coast of America, which I believe is also known as New York City.
Speaker 4: That is sort of an area, and.
Speaker 2: She lives on the West coast for Shira, California. Anyway, she's got one of these surveillance cameras, and I don't trust myself with them because I would be obsessed watching my bunnies, watching what Murphy's up to. All of that, and she's filming this biopic where as an aside, she's playing a I'd never heard of her, but she's playing a real life person called Christy Martin, who is an American former professional boxer, and she looks unrecognizable.
Speaker 3: Yes, you would not think it's her in these paparazzi photos.
Speaker 2: Biopic is my favorite genre of picks, is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? A really good one is thrilling to me?
Speaker 3: What did you think of Itania? I love it?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I laughed.
Speaker 2: But the Menendez one didn't like it that recently, you know, the one that's out Anyway, she's watching her surveillance camera. I'm assuming that an alert goes off, like all this something going on at your place, Sydney, and she sees people in her property. They enter the house and they ransacked through all her stuff and leave the house with bags like the hamburglar.
Speaker 3: Imagine how helpless you'd feel on the other side of the country.
Speaker 4: Totally.
Speaker 2: That's why I wouldn't have it, because what can you do your house is burning down or there's someone creepy in there. I don't want that memory in my head.
Speaker 3: You know what you could do, though, is actually catch your animals when they run away. That could be a positive.
Speaker 2: It is a very very mean thing to say.
Speaker 3: What have you caught on your camera?
Speaker 2: Have you seen somebody untoward lurking? Has somebody turned up that wasn't invited to.
Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: City Sweeney and actress was filming a biopic my favorite genre of movie by the way over on the East Coast. She lives on the West Coast, and her little app pinged. She looked into it and somebody was in her house stealing her stuff.
Speaker 3: That's so awful. Also lucky that she was on the other side of America's wanting because I was just reading in the song there that it was at three thirty am, And because of the time difference, if it was actually three thirty am in at home, you probably would have just been fast asleep.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, how terrifying. Yeah, that is my idea of hell by the way home invasion.
Speaker 3: In the middle of the night.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 2: Now we're asking you, thirteen twenty four ten, what have you found on the footage of your home security when you are not there?
Speaker 7: High Brookie, Hello, thanks for having me, guys.
Speaker 4: Excuse me. You've got some red hot rabbit content.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 7: And I thought of you when you were telling everyone about your bunny that's gone.
Speaker 4: MESI, well she's back, you know. The update is, oh, I must have missed that.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you? My kids were looking for her in the backyard. They looked up above my garage where my podcast studio was, and Chicago was in between the window and the curtain looking down on us. I like to say laughing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I would say she was definitely laughing in I must.
Speaker 2: Post that photo. Yeah, I must post that photo anyway, you're bunny.
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 7: Yeah, So we've got a little mini loos as well. She leaved out doors when it's a bit warmer, so I locked her up for the night, put her like an undercover, put a little thing over it, and went out the next morning to let her out and give her breakfast. And she was gone. Obviously, panic straight away, because we've got quite a large yard. She can get out, can get out completely. So I first thought I looked everywhere I couldn't find her, and then I remembered we actually have a ring door belt was brand new at the time, out the back of our house to watch dog, our dog at the time. She was a puppy, and I thankfully went on and I could actually see her sneaking out of her hutch. I hadn't actually locked one of the doors properly. I saw her sneaking out and actually jumping on top of the hutch's roof and jumping over a fence and then caught her right up the back in the corner of our.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, she's like Spider Man.
Speaker 3: Jesus.
Speaker 7: I don't know how she managed to do it, but thankfully we found her. But yeah, she Thanks thank God for the the rene doorbell.
Speaker 4: That is a miracle.
Speaker 2: And also, brook I'm going to get your number and we're just going to I'm going to call you. I'm gonna make up a team. We're just going to talk bunnies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because everyone will turn off with you, Brooks.
Speaker 2: Anthony, Hello, Hi could mate? You were out fishing and what happened?
Speaker 5: I was out fishing and it was pretty late at night and I looked at my ring camera and there was three teenagers breaking into our cars.
Speaker 2: So you'd parked at the beach, gone out to fish at home?
Speaker 3: The cars were at home, right, Anthony.
Speaker 5: Yes, the cars are at home. I was out at the beach fishing on the pier. I've got a ring notification and there was three teenagers checking all of our cars.
Speaker 4: So what do you do? What do you do then?
Speaker 2: Because you're far away, It's like you've got the knowledge, but you've got no power.
Speaker 5: The only thing I could do was talk through the camera and try to stare them.
Speaker 9: But I didn't prefer them.
Speaker 3: What abdy do that? What did you say?
Speaker 5: Get away from the cars?
Speaker 8: And they didn't want to.
Speaker 3: Know? I bet you they did it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, imagine me speaking to somebody in my house. I would be like, excuse me, I can see you. Please get out, Please don't kill me. How did you get in there? I'm not Please go.
Speaker 3: Please go kill my bunny first.
Speaker 4: Don't be mean to my bunnies.
Speaker 3: Tiffany, what did you catch on the CCTV or ring? Can Hey, guys, I.
Speaker 2: Call my neighbors throwing his cigarette butts on my lawn?
Speaker 3: All right, dog?
Speaker 2: So this is the problem. It gives you so much knowledge, but what do you do with it? I think we're better off not knowing. Did you confront him? I didn't confront him because at the same time, he's a really nice neighbor and he brings my bins in for me.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, do I mention something? Do I just let it go?
Speaker 7: So I just let it go.
Speaker 2: Listen what price someone bringing your bins in? If you have to pick up a few dirty, dirty cities, that's fair.
Speaker 3: You'll cop that Priceline pharmacy voucher for you, Tiff.
Speaker 2: All right, cam Hi there, Hi, Please tell me about what you have captured on your surveillance camera.
Speaker 8: I wouldn't believe.
Speaker 9: It was pretty late at night. Me and my mate lad his house and we're having it over drink and next thing we heard the notification and he looked down at his phone and we noticed a middle aged pasty man in his undies with one leg up on the wall and the other around his waist doing like a kind of like a superman posed. And we're like, what's going on? So then we quickly walk out to the front meeting. We go to staunch out to the front, see what's going on and sue verb humber door. We hear is this is not my house, this is not my house. He's got his mate behind him, accordon, make.
Speaker 8: Bails on him. Need to leave and he's just like, oh my god, it's not my house. We're like, we've got kids here, what's going on? And he's just stumbling around and we're like, what's happening right now?
Speaker 3: Cameron said, sorry to you though, mate, you knew I was drunk.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan.
Speaker 2: Show, if you haven't tried, dou Aleip is amazing, Pickle and Hallpeen or just diet Coke. Check us out on our socials. The Christy Swan Show. We gave it a go, did we love it?
Speaker 3: Loved it?
Speaker 2: Find out let's go clicking Chrissy's clickbait. I don't know which ones to talk about first. We'll do Kanye quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's getting out quick.
Speaker 2: So it pains me to say this because Kanye I believe he's on the nose. I think he's on the nose for his behavior. I believe he's on the nose for the sort of husband years. Yeah, my general vibe is that I don't like Kanye West.
Speaker 3: I think I hate to say this too, because I love I have always loved Kanye, but there has been so much smoke over the last few months. There's got to be a fire. This fort to be it's got to be a big burn and fire.
Speaker 2: Honestly, the most recent allegations that came out this week, I had to make the, like, you know, executive decision to talk about them.
Speaker 4: So gross, were they so disgusting.
Speaker 2: I just didn't want to put them into my mind or your mind when you're on the school pickup or getting ready for work or whatever.
Speaker 3: If you want to google it later though, just google Kanye West personal assistant.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, But that is up to you. I have nothing to do with that. The problem I have is this.
Speaker 2: He's taken to Instagram and he has posted some new music and I hate to say.
Speaker 3: It, but I love it. It's been a long time come in fresh New Tans. I'm still running.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 3: It's a few things mover come. Do you know why you love it? It reminds me of Willie Wonka. It's quite majestic.
Speaker 2: It reminds me of the songs from the sixties shows that basically raised me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, and it's kind of giving early Kanye.
Speaker 4: Is that his daughter singing?
Speaker 3: I don't think he would be God.
Speaker 4: I love it so much.
Speaker 3: Stop it, Kanye, but Swanny. If all of these allegations come to be true. Well, what if we don't actually know. Let me put this to you, What if we don't ever find out if the allegations are tru or false? Are we still allowed to enjoy Yay's music?
Speaker 2: That is an eternal question. Can you separate the art.
Speaker 3: I'm going to say from the artist. I'm going to make an executive decision and say yes.
Speaker 4: I think it depends.
Speaker 2: For example, one of my favorite songs of all time is a P Diddy song.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is too your walking song, isn't it?
Speaker 2: And I left it on my walking list and every time it came on it made me feel bad in the last couple of weeks, so I've had to delete it.
Speaker 4: Why because he's so awful?
Speaker 3: I don't I don't want a freak off.
Speaker 4: I don't want him to poison my mind.
Speaker 2: Having said that, Pyt by Michael Jackson, Human Nature by Michael Jackson I can listen to all day long. It doesn't make me feel bad. I think it's a personal decision.
Speaker 3: I think did He's like up there with the baddest of bad. So I get your Are you agree?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Let's move on to Victoria's Secret. It's all over the internet at the moment.
Speaker 4: It's back.
Speaker 2: Obviously, they kind of invented the huge lingerie fashion show, massive budgets, massive angel wings, all the hugest names in modeling there.
Speaker 4: It was really, you know, a standalone event.
Speaker 3: Yeah, from nineteen ninety five to twenty eighteen.
Speaker 4: Yes, and then it stopped.
Speaker 2: It stopped because people said that there was no diversity, there was no inclusion, it was irrelevant in today's new life, you know, and so it took a five year hiatus.
Speaker 4: It is back and.
Speaker 2: With the likes of Kate Moss who's fifty, Carla Bruni, who would easily be fifty, she's one of the supermodels. Yeah, Tyra Banks icon also fifty and an icon, and a returning Victoria's Secret Model. I quite like this show. The vibe is there. Chaer was singing.
Speaker 3: I mean, how could you not love it?
Speaker 4: How can you're not?
Speaker 2: And Chaer had something to say actually on the red carpet about this because it was solely featuring females, women models, women performers, women artists.
Speaker 4: Have a listen.
Speaker 1: I like good that it's all women.
Speaker 3: It's like, if you're going to go to something like this, old women can really make a difference.
Speaker 2: From what I can see. The most iconic moment, sorry, Chaer, was Kate moss A walking to I Love rock and Roll by Jones, Jet and the Black Hearts with her daughter and everyone was screaming.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable. Also, Tyler is a real vibe Swane who sings this song water.
Speaker 4: I love this song. It's gone viral on TikTok, don't you know?
Speaker 3: I do know, Hey. The thing that makes me really happy as a reason for it being back is the musical performances, like when I go to a mate's house. I've got a certain mate, we literally get drunk and put on the old Victoria's Secret.
Speaker 4: Fashion, which no idea. This was the thing to watch.
Speaker 3: Rhianna perform fresh out the Runway and Diamonds like, some of the performances are quite iconic. Again, hate to say it. Kanye had a great year of performing in a vs. Fashion.
Speaker 2: Shit. What I love about this is from what I've seen, I haven't watched the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Where can you watch the whole thing? If you want to?
Speaker 3: I believe it's on one of the streamers. Can we check that, tom? I think I mean go to X or TikTok. There's heaps of clips uploaded.
Speaker 2: Of course, what I love about this is that everyone looks happy. There's a party vibe. The models are happy, the models are enjoying themselves. There's music from all generations as women from all generations.
Speaker 4: I get to tick from me.
Speaker 3: I love that. And Tom has just typed in. Swany is on Prime begin.
Speaker 4: Prime Videos.
Speaker 1: The chrisy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Here we are rolling into our second hour together, and you and I spend the most time. I see you more than anybody else I see in my life.
Speaker 3: Yes, totally, And I love how.
Speaker 2: Easy we are in each other's companies during the news, not throwing any shade, but we didn't listen to a word of it because we were doing some mad Men on our phone.
Speaker 3: I know, Sorry, Michelle, usually we do.
Speaker 2: I wanted to ask you what were you doing that was so important?
Speaker 3: Okay, some some really exciting news has come out this afternoon. Rufus Dusol, one of my favorite music acts, Yes, touring next year.
Speaker 4: That's just been announce just been.
Speaker 3: In out today. I'm so pumped. They were like probably one of my my top two favorite shows ever. Yes, anyway, so I've just written a list of all of the live acts I want to see next?
Speaker 4: Actually, why you were scribbling down and.
Speaker 3: How broke I'm going to be?
Speaker 4: Oh I thought you.
Speaker 2: Were writing complaints to HR about me. So this is a much better outcome. What who Who's coming?
Speaker 3: We've got rufus, Billie Eilish, Katy Perry, Kyle Minog. I want to go a lane way to see Charlie X and do a lipa. That's all we know so far. What were you doing in the news?
Speaker 4: Oh do you really want to know?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: I found the most perfect recess container for my kids and it was half price at cold last week, and I bought four of them, and I went back to get one today and they are back to full price and I cannot pay full price for them. So I'm googling these recess packs.
Speaker 4: I'm going to find them. Don't you worry.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry for your life. Hey, before four o'clock, Christie Willing Brown's going to join us live in this gudeo. But next Christy's Queasy thirteen twenty four to ten. If you'd like to go up against our carryover trek champ to win this trip to Sri Lanka.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy swan show that rule.
Speaker 2: Despite receiving an email saying that someone doesn't like Coldplayer, still maintain everybody loves Coldplay and that song is a banger.
Speaker 3: A banger swanee. I actually had brunch with our mate brook Worn today.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, how is she?
Speaker 3: She's fantastic as always her. She mentioned and made me very well aware that from two weeks today October thirty, Coldplay play their first show in Melbourne. Two weeks I'd forgotten. I don't have tickets. Are you going another one?
Speaker 4: You're going to have to.
Speaker 3: Experience Shri Laka withlines connecting you to non stop excitedly fun.
Speaker 1: It's shnkanom crisis Sri Lankan crazy.
Speaker 4: A very special prize this week, Christy.
Speaker 2: You are well and truly in the running for this amazing holiday to Sri Lanka thanks to Shri Lankan Airlines Valued. We were saying five thousand dollars, but we got an update yesterday it is seven and a half thousand dollars worth of life changing holiday.
Speaker 3: Christy, how do you be amazing?
Speaker 5: It would be so amazing.
Speaker 4: I'm so nervous now, I know, take a breath. I don't want to make you nervous, but we do have Georgie on the line. Hello Georgie, Hi, how are you going, Chrissy?
Speaker 2: You are a newly were Georgie and you haven't been on a honeymoon yet, No, we haven't. Sri Lanka would be the perfect location for a honeymoon.
Speaker 3: The beaches there look incredible, incredible and it sounded so good.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, and sharing a curry, I mean, there's nothing that tests a relationship better than that.
Speaker 4: Let's go with Lok. You on the line. Your names are your buzzes. It's invested five.
Speaker 2: Being the first person to get three answers correct wins the game and has a crack tomorrow at getting closer to Friday, which is when we will announce who the winner is.
Speaker 3: Question number one, what is.
Speaker 4: The largest city in Sri Lanka?
Speaker 7: Christy?
Speaker 4: Yes, Christy Colombo? It is Colombo.
Speaker 2: Question number two, after a six year hiatus, can you name the fashion show that took place?
Speaker 4: Yes, Christy or secret?
Speaker 3: It is man Christ's good?
Speaker 7: Well you are good.
Speaker 3: Question number three. This is for you to continue to be our carryover champ, Christie, but you to still time in.
Speaker 4: It for you eight years ago today, little mix released this bop. What is it called?
Speaker 3: Yes, Christie, shout out to my ex.
Speaker 4: It is shout out to my ex. Christie.
Speaker 2: Get a brand new outfit and brush your teeth because tomorrow we're going to meet you back here at the same time, and we're going to see what you made of all right, Okay, okay, Georgie, you get you get the bum bag, You get the official bum bag Georgie.
Speaker 1: Yes, the Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Let's talk for a moment about, you know, like last days of school. On the way in into work this morning, I saw all the year twelves around letting loose.
Speaker 4: Fine, seems early. I don't remember it being this early, back in the dark ages when I finished school.
Speaker 3: Really, I was just thinking it felt late. Ah gosh, they got off. They'd really get off early in year twelve.
Speaker 4: Though, oh man.
Speaker 2: And they're in their little sort of signed shirts that have been turned into crop tops, and it's just so joyous. Football players also have a very similar tradition. Every year they have a Mad Monday and their season is over. They all let loose, as you've got to do when you're you know, working in a very controlled situation.
Speaker 3: After six months, they must really look forward to that blowout.
Speaker 2: Like absolutely, But I besperah thought for the GWS player, it's great Western Sydney.
Speaker 4: There are suspensions and fines going on because of their Mad Monday, and you and I have a problem with it.
Speaker 3: I just think it's unfair Swani that there. I think theirs was actually a wacky Wednesday. Oh right, your.
Speaker 4: Favorite Wednesday today is also a wacky Wednesday.
Speaker 3: It is where apparently somebody dressed up as Raygun.
Speaker 2: Yes, so who is that diabolically bad breakdancer that everybody loved at the Olympics.
Speaker 3: Yes, yea, now we all love. She's an Australian icon.
Speaker 2: I mean she was for five seconds. But you've got to enjoy, you do someone that makes you laugh. I mean I think Reygun he's a perfectly passable dress up costume.
Speaker 3: If you're going to say passable dancer and I was gonna laugh. Oh no, yeah it is. It's a respectable costumebulous.
Speaker 4: But no people are getting suspended for dressing up as her.
Speaker 3: They are and then apparently as well, they were in a private room at a pub and I think a bartender, to believe made a complaint. Dog what a dog? Dog?
Speaker 4: Act, as my son would say.
Speaker 3: Proper yeah, and he heard a Diddy joke being made and some other jokes being made. And now the AFL Integrity Unit is investigating this swanning and like you said, some fines are going to be handed out.
Speaker 4: It's a natty state's control.
Speaker 3: And some suspensions. I think this is so unfair. If you're at a private party and you're in a controlled environment somewhat controlled, with the public not viewing what's happening, these things shouldn't leave that room.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: I think there does need to be an understanding that the staff who are working at the venue.
Speaker 4: Need to just let people be people.
Speaker 2: Human beings say off color things to each other in a private situation.
Speaker 4: Let's just be real.
Speaker 3: Let's be real. Imagine if the stuff I said got leaves during the songs Oh my god, chack, you.
Speaker 2: Would be canceled a hundred times over right. And I think that that is a dog act for the bartender. But equally, I think, you know, if you are in the public eye, like these football players are, you need to be super careful. I have compiled a list, though, okay, of people that it would arguably be worse to dress up as and go to a costume party.
Speaker 4: First on the list, of course, is Michael Jackson.
Speaker 2: Yes, that would be very, very bad, but would followed by p Diddy that would be most inappropriate given the current allegations. I'm gonna throw Kanye West in there as well for many reasons, and I'm not going to say what they are.
Speaker 3: No, but he's teasing your music, so that's all good.
Speaker 2: Armie Hammer, do not go to a party dressed as him unless there is not a bartender.
Speaker 3: With loose lips and no animals around.
Speaker 4: Jeffrey Epstein also not a great idea.
Speaker 2: And last, but not least, and this hurts me to say, because I've got a great accessory that would go with the costume. Don't go to a party dressers, Luis ek al right, even though the temptation to walk in with a pop plan under your arm is unbelievably motivating.
Speaker 4: The Chrissy Swan Show, and I'm thrilled to welcome my best friend of all time. It is Christy Villan Brown.
Speaker 2: I feel like I haven't seen you for so long. It's so good to see you. What a great excuse to get you on the show, just to catch up with you.
Speaker 3: And see you. Thanks for having You're also my favorite guest of the year because you brought in treats, a manuals donuts each thank you.
Speaker 6: A pink one in honor of my new show.
Speaker 4: In a Barbie Christmas bag. Tell us about Life in Plastic plause.
Speaker 6: Okay, so Life in Plastic is a show. It's essentially I wanted to create a show to make people feel the way I felt when I left the Barbie movie. You know, when you left the cinema, and I just felt so like seen and empowered and happy and joyful.
Speaker 4: And so that's.
Speaker 6: Essentially what we set out to do, and what it turned out to be was stories about my life, mainly really humiliating stories about my life that makes people feel less alone and we can all laugh at me together.
Speaker 4: That is my jam. I haven't seen the show, and I'm dying too, but I did look at all the reviews. Everyone's in love with you.
Speaker 6: I think people like it when you tell everyone that once you did a poo in a cardboard box and it sort of humbles you.
Speaker 4: Oh man, you who hasn't done that?
Speaker 3: Can you give us a little bit? I was the only one. I want a little background into the poo in the cardboard box give us a little bit more sizzle.
Speaker 6: It was just that when I was at high school and I didn't take my key, and so I was trapped out of the house and I needed to go, and so I went in my garage in a cardboard box and then threw it over the back fence.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's so thoughtful and like to do it in a box.
Speaker 2: I think in that situation I probably would have just done it in the yard and dealt with it later.
Speaker 3: I did one on my uncle's driveway when I was six, and Uncle Bernie was mad. I remember, did you have to hose that off hisself? No, he did it because I ran away in shame and started crying.
Speaker 4: It is so funny, heye.
Speaker 2: The like the big ticket item in your show, apart from the pooh in the box story, is the music. You are an extraordinary performer ants, and it's all like nineties eighties magical pop two thousands, but the.
Speaker 6: Song creator has made it like Chapel Roone Vibes under There like, which is just so much cooler than I could ever dream to be.
Speaker 4: So do you just complain for an hour and a half about everything?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I literally, that's classic Chapel.
Speaker 3: I head to Chapeloff Chapel dot com dot au to see life in plastic. All the info is there now. Speaking of music and that era Swany mentioned, we were very excited to hear yesterday, Christy, that Cindy Lauper is coming to Australia.
Speaker 4: At no, I haven't either. Let's go together.
Speaker 3: Let's okay, well, let's get you guys prepared for it and play a special edition of Stump Crisy. Okay, Stump, Stump Crissy Cindy Lauper Dish.
Speaker 2: Let's put some steaks on this. We've just agreed to go to Cindy Lauper. Whoever wins this doesn't pay for the ticket or dinner.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, alright, it's best of three. Christy, you've got a buzz in with your name. I'm going to play the first two seconds of a Cindy song and I need you guys to tell me that title of the song.
Speaker 2: Okay, round one, Chrissy, I think that's drove all night correct.
Speaker 3: One point to Christy Swan that could have been anything.
Speaker 6: It sounded like Christmas jingles.
Speaker 2: You should start you should start your Christmas Club account. Now because I reckon you're paying for the tickets.
Speaker 3: Song number two, time after.
Speaker 4: Time you can, can you find?
Speaker 2: It's such sad memories for me of this song where my parents split up and my dad used to come to visit us, like he was here on business and stuff. We would stay in visit him in the hotel room. And then one morning I was getting ready for school from the hotel and that was playing, and I've just never been sadder.
Speaker 3: Christie, you should steal that story and put it in Life and Plastic because that great.
Speaker 4: My parents still together, Damn can.
Speaker 3: They break up for the show? Song number three two points to Christy Swan, this could be for the win. Oh god, true colors, Oh.
Speaker 4: My god, col sad everyone? Why does she sing like that? And this song?
Speaker 6: I just when you sing, you sing with so much joy, like like when children sing.
Speaker 2: You've never lost that I haven't know, And you know what. You're coming over to my house soon just for us to do a massive download, and I'm going to show you my microphone and app set up I have too, so I can just sing whenever I want.
Speaker 3: Let's go winning footage of that. This one's still for the wind. Swany Christie, You're still in it song number four sat in my show. I thought, visit Chapelofchapel dot com dot Au. You must go and see Christy Willan Brown in Life in Plastic. Thank you so much for coming in and thank you for my pink.
Speaker 6: Don't please buy tickets because I have to buy Chrissy tickets to sit.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 4: You just want to check. Still obsessed with Billie Eilis.
Speaker 3: I'm still obsessed with her. Still loving that song good.
Speaker 1: Boy Chrissy's click fage.
Speaker 2: Earlier this week, we talked about Ariana Grande hosting Saturday Night Live along with Steve Nix, and I love a statistic, don't you Yes?
Speaker 3: And a statistic that speaks to like how talented and fantastic someone was, because she was amazing. She was so great, so funny too, like her comedic abilities are up there.
Speaker 2: The acting skit that she did, like there's just nothing she can't do, and bringing in the numbers is another feather in her cap. Saturday Night Live delivered the largest audience it has achieved since twenty twenty one, and when Ariana Grunde was hosting, how Good, So Amazing.
Speaker 3: Who was the last show to have achieved such high ratings.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for asking. It was the combo of Elon Musk and Miley Cyrus. Oh Rand, Well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm helping my thirteen year old at the moment with maths. So I'm all about statistics and probabilities. Yeah, and I think that there's a pattern here for success.
Speaker 3: Give it to me.
Speaker 2: The biggest ratings Ariana Grunde and Stevie Nicks Something Old, something New that only exceeded the ratings delivered by Elon Musk and Miley Cyrus.
Speaker 4: Yes, something old, something new. This show.
Speaker 3: The combo.
Speaker 4: Of something old that's me and something.
Speaker 3: New that's you.
Speaker 2: It's delivering the largest audience at this time slot in the country.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 4: So there you I mean, look that.
Speaker 3: I don't make the rules. The maths is mathing.
Speaker 4: I don't make the rules. Hey, exciting news. Ah, what a song. If you're not fully across, delicate and obsessed with it, get on it now?
Speaker 3: Can I add? If you're not fully across across reputation, so it goes is an album track on that which is unbelievable to you.
Speaker 2: Look, I agree, but we revealed yesterday, and I can't believe that it's taken us nearly ten years of knowing each other for me to tell you that this is my favorite Taylor.
Speaker 3: Swift cook Swaney Shook to me.
Speaker 2: It is perfect, It's perfect. Anyway, I want you to find me a pre order link because Taylor Swift has announced on her personal Instagram page.
Speaker 4: Of which I'm a follower of course and over no.
Speaker 2: Now she is releasing a book about the Eras Tool, which changed my life in many ways.
Speaker 3: In case she hasn't made enough money off that tour.
Speaker 4: Why wouldn't you who says she's not the smartest businesswoman in the world. Nobody two hundred.
Speaker 2: And fifty six page hardcover book. And I've already decided what I'm going to do. It's only thirty nine ninety nine.
Speaker 3: That's reasonable, that is competitive pricing.
Speaker 2: Now I feel like I am going to receive this as when does it come out? Because it could be in time for my birthday.
Speaker 3: If it's in time for your birthday, ideas organizing and buying it for you, And by organizing I mean asking them.
Speaker 2: I reckon, I'm going to get a few for my birthday. If it's out in time, and that is fine, hang on November twenty nine, that'll do anyway. I'm going to buy one for me to keep next to my bed, and then I'm going to buy another one that I'm going to cut up with my very special kit and laminate pages from and make another tribute in my house, because.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm obsessed with lamination. I've got to know, I've got to do. I'll do more of a deep dive on that either tomorrow or that.
Speaker 3: It is such a beauty full home that I'm quite worried that you're turning it into a school classroom with all this laminade.
Speaker 4: Oh I am, but I am. Yeah, Well we'll see.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get Marty Fox and Chain the Blaze to go around give a full inspection and give some feedback.
Speaker 4: Oh there's one that I'd allow them.
Speaker 2: Hey regularly, Tim and jol the seconds away kiss them all over their face. Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast for more great comedy shows like this head Tonova podcast dot com.
Speaker 3: Do you