Speaker 1: Lately.
Speaker 2: Welcome late base, thanks for joining us.
Speaker 3: I'm James Macpherson with Liz Storer and Caleb Bond coming up. We all know President Joe Biden loves to sniff children, but what was he doing to that man yesterday? We'll show you the disturbing video a little later. Plus when we look at what's making news tomorrow. The Daily Telegraph has an exclusive story about how the Israeli ambassador to Australia was given addressing down by Penny Wong's office. And in Townsville, the mayor has banned journalists from attending council meetings. We'll get to all of that soon, but first, we now live in a culture where you're a genius for simply stating the obvious. Maybe that's because political correctness has made stating the obvious to costly. Well, one person who's not afraid to state the obvious is Tucker Carlson, as he did in Melbourne on Monday night when talking about Australia's housing crisis.
Speaker 4: Well, one of the reasons that's happening is a principal we call supply and demand. And when there's a greater demand for something than there is a supply, the price rises, and that is purely a matter of population. If you have more people than you have houses, guess what happens to housing presses?
Speaker 2: They rise.
Speaker 4: This is the most obvious principle in nature and real estate.
Speaker 2: So why does it happen? Immigration? There's only one reason. That's the reason, and.
Speaker 4: Nobody wants to say that because it sounds like an attack on immigrants.
Speaker 3: Did you notice the applause from the crowd when he said the reason for the housing crisis is immigration.
Speaker 2: They weren't clapping full or against.
Speaker 3: Immigrants, Liz, They were simply clapping a man who dares to say what everyone knows, but he's too scared of saying for fear of being labeled to raise it.
Speaker 5: It's a very simple numbers game, but try telling that to the alban Ezi government. We're still getting ten thousand immigrants every week. That's fifteen hundred immigrants every single day. That's sixty immigrants every single hour. Where are we supposed to put them?
Speaker 6: We're no build skills.
Speaker 5: They're very task force that the Albanezi put in place to.
Speaker 6: Address the housing crisis.
Speaker 5: Told them just a couple of months ago, this whole plan that you have to build one point two million houses over the next five years, where ninety thousand construction work is short okay, and that plan kicked in this month. We're supposed to see twenty thousand homes built in Australia starting this month, month in, month out for the next five years. Who believes that's going to happen. And as Tucker went on to say, if you are the government, this is your number one.
Speaker 6: Well, definitely one of them.
Speaker 5: It's up there with national security and all the rest of it.
Speaker 6: This should be one of your.
Speaker 5: Number one priorities. Because if people's kids or grandkids and grandkids rather can't afford a house in their twenties or in their thirties, that's it.
Speaker 6: That's the end of your line.
Speaker 5: That's the end of and that is why we see such low birth rates. It's not because people don't want children, it's because they feel like they can't afford them. You speak to the average person in their thirties, they're not thinking of having kids. They can barely afford the rent, much less dream of having a home. If they can afford a home, they're much more likely to marry up and have kids.
Speaker 7: And as I've talked about many times, it's if you want people to be a part of your society and you want them to feel like there is something worth conserving and looking after.
Speaker 8: They need to have a family and or a home. Right.
Speaker 7: Home ownership is the key to being part of the world, because if you don't have something of your own, what is there.
Speaker 8: Left to preserve?
Speaker 7: The world is set up against me because you have a small number of people with a lot of money who are allowed to own.
Speaker 8: All of the property.
Speaker 7: Therefore, I don't have to look after what's here, and so they look for other causes to get involved with, which these days is environmentalism. They're not worried about what's staring them in the face, about the community that they live in. They're worried about the rest of the world. The macro I suppose as opposed to the micro, because it's of no concern to them. I don't own my house, doesn't matter. I'm just going to be a servant to my landlord for the rest of my life. So why should I care about my community and my suburb and my neighbors, et cetera.
Speaker 8: I'm going to worry about the rest of.
Speaker 7: The world because what is in front of me doesn't matter, and it is basic, as he says, economics, supply and demand. And we end up in this sort of Ponzi scheme situation where you said, Liz, you know we are ninety thousand construction workers short, so we go, oh shit, we need to bring in all of these people from overseas to build the houses for us. So we bring them in to build the houses, but there aren't the for them to already live in. So you actually exacerbate the problem while trying to fix the problems.
Speaker 3: And that because these tradees they bring in because we need trades to build houses, are all being siphoned off to the renewable.
Speaker 2: Energy even put to work there. And then when people and still no trading.
Speaker 7: When we got the list recently of the jobs that the federal government will prioritize for skilled migrants, you know, it had a whole bunch of tradees that weren't on the list.
Speaker 8: But it did have Yogi's yoga instructors and martial arts instructors. Right.
Speaker 7: That is the ridiculous situation we have found ourselves in. We know that more people means more demand on houses. It's pretty damned so.
Speaker 5: Many simple things that the government could be doing like taps on international students, which they're talking about now. The units are screaming their heads off because we all know for every single university, their biggest single source of income other than federal funding, Thanks taxpayer, but we'll take the internationals over your rosie kids any day of the week. Is the money coming from international students. And I looked up the number of international students in our country as of February this year, seven hundred and thirteen thousand, one hundred and forty five. That is astronomical. It's an all time high. And that is over seven hundred and thirteen thousand people with roofs over their head in our country that could and should be going to Ozzi's. I mean, the whole university thing is another thing in and of itself, but I am so sick of Ozsi's missing out on placements that they deserve because they'll take an international student over you any day. Your grades are just as good, but international students are paying up to four times more and they pay up front, so the universities just go stuff off you Ozzi's. We know that we're funded most by the Australian taxpayer, but no we'd rather.
Speaker 6: Take international students over you.
Speaker 5: But that is just one example of the many faceted problem that government could be attacking from every single angle. If, as Tucker says, your number one priority are households for the future and for the next generation of Ozzie's and the next generation after that, clearly our government doesn't care and we have to worry about what we're doing with our kids as well, right because you want a house to.
Speaker 7: Live in for the future, but you also need a job for the future. And oh my god, what a great idea. We could have Australian kids building houses. And we know that there are a dearth of apprentices. You know, they're desperate, that the building industry is desperate for apprentices right now, and they simply can't get them because we shoehorn all the kids off to university to go and do an arts degree, a ba a bugger all, and they come out the other side and they can't get themselves a job, or we churn out all these law students who then can't find themselves a job. And we have kids who are at UNI who are not academically apt and.
Speaker 8: Shouldn't be there.
Speaker 7: They should be doing an apprenticeship and going out to build the houses, but we don't encourage them to do it because we think that is somehow you know, second grade work that we can fill with margrant workers. Well, I can tell you that the average apprentice in five years time, after they've completed their apprenticeship will be earning more money than someone who's come straight out of university after five years and will.
Speaker 6: Have no hex S debt to pay off.
Speaker 3: Mid thatly, you're saying a degree in gender studies is not going to get you far in livee.
Speaker 8: What a strange concept.
Speaker 3: We're talking about supply and demand, and it's not just that there's a gap between the two, but the gap is growing. There's an interesting article in The Australia the other day talking about how we had five hundred and forty seven thousand immigrants in twenty twenty three, which coincided with an eleven year low in the number of homes being built.
Speaker 2: So it's not just that there's a gap, the gap is widening yep.
Speaker 3: So there's no relief in sight and the government needs to do something fast about it.
Speaker 7: Indeed, now Tucker Carlson, of course comes from the US and he's come here to tell us how he sees our country. Well, let's talk a little bit about his country. Donald Trap, Donald Trapp, Donald Trump. Sorry, he's actually been able to jump out of the trap.
Speaker 8: It should be said.
Speaker 7: He's had another little legal win today after the decision of the Supreme Court that was handed down yesterday that gave broad immunity to decisions that he and any other president has made as part of their official duties as president. Well, you'll remember that quote unquote hush money trial earlier in the year, which wasn't about the hush money. It was a trumped up, pardon the pun, rather overused pun at this point in time, trial about the fact that he had supposedly influenced the twenty sixteen election by giving money to Stormy Daniels so that she wouldn't talk about the fact that he had sex with her, which she denies ever happened. It was all very strange. I don't think it had any influence on the election whatsoever. But that didn't stop the courts in New York deciding that, you know, orange man bad, even though we now have an orange man good in the form of Joe Biden.
Speaker 8: After we saw him with his spray Tan yesterday.
Speaker 7: But thankfully he will not be sentenced now until September. Now, this was meant to happen this month, was meant to happen next week. In fact, it will now be delayed until September after that decision that came down from the Supreme Court yesterday, which means that he will be able to go off to the Republican conference later this month, where he will of course be endorsed as the Republican nominee for president without any kind of conviction hanging over his head. You know, if you were Donald Trump right now after the debate the other day where he just sort of I was going to say he wiped the floor with Joe Biden, he didn't really have to wipe the floor with Sider just fell on the floor and moved his head around and wiped it himself.
Speaker 8: But it's been a bloody good week for Donald Trump, hasn't it.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: The sentencing was to be what four days before the Republican convention, Now it's three weeks before the presidential.
Speaker 8: The actual election. Yeah, so I.
Speaker 3: Guess the advantage for Trump is that he can continue campaigning. He's not going to have to campaign from a prison cell. But do you reckon the Democrats would be tempted. When I say the Democrats, I mean the judge. But I repeat myself, to jail him if he's looking like a sure thing three weeks before the election.
Speaker 5: No, I mean, it would just it would just be so ridiculous. By then. I mean, they're already trumped up chargers, so I don't know what the likelihood of them actually standing up and coming to a sentencing like, and what that sentence might be as well.
Speaker 6: I mean, we've talked about.
Speaker 5: Jail terms, but really, for if he did it, this was simply to rename certain debits from his bank account. Rather than calling them hush money for Stormy Daniels, who I may or may not have slept with, it was called something else.
Speaker 6: That's the extent of the charges. If that gets you.
Speaker 5: Jailed, I mean, do me a favor. That just seems ridiculous. What I'm confused about, though, is this is something that he did, if he did it allegedly, but if it did occur when he did it when he would have had to do it would have been before he was president, and the Supreme Court's ruling only covers off those actions that you've taken as your core responsibilities while you were a president or ex president, whereas this was in the lead up to the twenty sixteen election.
Speaker 3: The issue relates to the trial, and Trump's defense attorneys argue that social media posts were used in the trial that he wrote while he was president and statements he'd made as president against him in the trial, and so they want time to work out whether those pieces of evidence should have been allowed in light.
Speaker 2: Of the US Supreme Court decision.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but look, it doesn't matter in reality, I don't think because if they are seriously dumb enough to send Trump off to prison weaks out from the election, it would motivate. It's just that the next little notch that says Donald Trump is definitely going.
Speaker 5: To become prison to start a civil.
Speaker 8: War, you really would be insane.
Speaker 2: And you think that's above the Democrats.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not saying it's above the Democrats. That's why I'm saying it would probably happen. The political environment in America is already so hot to trot, incredibly inflamed and unlike you're in Australia where everybody we don't care enough. I can't see any riots happening on our streets.
Speaker 6: Whether labor gets up, liberal gets up, it's just not the same over there.
Speaker 5: It's incredibly tribal and it can.
Speaker 6: Reach fever pit pitch pretty quickly.
Speaker 5: Speaking of fever pitch, Donald Trump's great week has resulted in some serious Trump derangement syndrome.
Speaker 6: We're talking about on steroids.
Speaker 5: This has now reached such a hysterical level people are taking to social media to call for Trump's assassination. Most recently, it was a BBC reporter who took to Twitter to write, if I was Biden, I'd hurry up and have Trump murdered on the basis that he's a threat to America's security. That's David Aronovich. I mean, this is someone that people obviously mostly in the UK, watch on the BBC and know him to be a household's name, and here he is calling for the murder of Donald Trump.
Speaker 6: But he is just one of many. Check Out this actress.
Speaker 5: She's from a show which you may or may not have heard from, called or Is the New Black.
Speaker 6: It was a pretty big mega series.
Speaker 5: Millions of people have watched it, and she decided to post this video on her social media calling on Biden to.
Speaker 6: Be that assassin.
Speaker 9: Joe, you're reasonable man, you don't want to do this.
Speaker 6: But here's the reality.
Speaker 9: This is a more this is a war now, and we are fighting for our own country and these apps are going to take it away. They're going to take it away. Joe, you now have the right to take that Trump out. Take him out, Joe, if he was Hitler and this was nineteen forty, you'd take him out. Well, he is Hitler and this is nineteen forty. Take him the out.
Speaker 5: Like we needed any further proof that these guys are literally deranged that they think that it's perfectly acceptable at this point to take themselves on social media, people with millions of viewers and say, yeah, yeah, let's just murder this guy.
Speaker 6: Then there's the average Joe.
Speaker 5: I don't even know this fellow's name, but he thought he'd joined in the sentiment.
Speaker 10: Since they say that a president is immune from prosecution for anything he does officially while he's in office, I think that Joe Biden should officially have Donald Trump killed off, and that would solve this problem of him being too stupid to run our country for four more years because he's brain dead.
Speaker 5: Speaking of being too stupid, that immunity only applies to things that you do as a core part of your business as president. So I don't think assassinating a political opponent random on the internet is actually going to cover Joe Biden in said immunity should he in fact take Trump out. I mean, these we've talked about Trump derangement syndrome four years now, since twenty sixteen, to be exact. But now we have people thinking that it's perfectly acceptable.
Speaker 6: This all for his murder.
Speaker 2: This was entirely predictable.
Speaker 3: I mean, for years now, the left have been saying Trump's dangerous, He's a Nazi, he's Hitler, he's a dictator, he's a threat to democracy, He's going to steal our country. So these people, I mean, they're only joining the dots that the Democrats have laid out. And don't forget who the Democrats are. The Democrats are the party of moral relativism when it comes to gender, when it comes to sexuality, when it comes to the unborn baby in the womb. They are the party of relativism. And it was only a matter of time before they would rationalize the murder of their political opponent to save democracy. And so these people are simply picking up the threads that the Democrats have been laying down for the last number of years. We're really surprised it's gotten to this point. And can I say democrat if Republicans support were producing those kind of posts for people to denounce it, to condemn it, but the Democrats have been completely silent to what the supporters have been saying these times.
Speaker 7: Of course, look, it's amazing how quickly the Left show themselves up to be the totalitarian, dictatorial fascists that they really are when you scratch below the surface, I mean they will they want to win by any means, and if that means wiping means, if that means wiping out your opponent, then they're on board with it. But this is just phenomenal content, Like I just cannot get enough of this stuff, because again it just screams to the world, Yes, please go and vote for Donald Trump, because if you've got the choice between Trump and all these people who want him killed or they want him killed for a reason, don't they And that bloke at the end that we showed the absolute numpty who said that it fixed the problem about you know, whether or not Biden's capable of being president and he's brain dead and whatever. Killing Trump ain't going to change the fact that Biden is brain dead. It's just going to guarantee that we've probably got a brain dead president for another four years.
Speaker 8: You're a brain dead one, buddy.
Speaker 7: But this is seriously how people think like the lefties are just like yep, it's totally justified to knock him off.
Speaker 6: From the top right.
Speaker 5: Check out this tweet from Joe Biden himself saying, well, Trump has promised that he's going to be a dictator from day one. We must stop him attached to that. Oh, there's there.
Speaker 8: He is.
Speaker 5: He's going to be a dictator from day one. He's vowed at himself. What's complete and utter nonsense. So, if you're a regular Joe when you support Biden, or you've been a Democrat voter your whole life, maybe your family has.
Speaker 6: Been too, you're reading.
Speaker 5: These kinds of tweets when you're just taking it at.
Speaker 3: Face value that comes from an interview Trump didn't Hannity back in December, where Hannity said what would you love to do? And Trump said, I'd be dictator for a day. I'd drill, drill, drill, After that I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Be a dictator.
Speaker 3: It was clearly a joke, and then Biden runs with it not only as if it's true, but then uses it to ferment the kind of nonsense that we've just been talking about. And as for your point that people really believe this stuff. The actress that you showed Liz earlier, did you notice she begins with like, she's about to tell Joe Biden kill Trump, right, and she begins with this, Joe, you're a reasonable man.
Speaker 6: Is a reasonable request.
Speaker 7: I think I'm just going to posit that maybe she was taking whatever drugs that Biden should have been taking before the debate, and she was sort of cooking on another planet by the time she got around.
Speaker 8: To recording that video. And I mean, you know, if you're looking at.
Speaker 7: All of this and thinking, God, I really wish we could have Trump back right now, and you may well be able to have him back in November. Particularly, Biden is the guy that he goes up against. Have listened to Congressman Wesley Hunt now. He is talking about Trump's dealings with the Taliban and how he wanted to deal with the war in Afghanistan. Just try to think for a minute. That Joe Biden would ever do something like this.
Speaker 1: It's President Trump and Mike Pompeo and they are talking to Taliban leadership in the room, and they had one translator in the room. President Trump looked at that at the Taliban leader and said this, I want to leave Afghanistan, but it's going to be a conditions based withdraw. And translator translated, and he said, if you harm a hair on a single American, I'm going to kill you. And translator goes, and Trump goes what I said, reached in his pocket, pulled out a soundllite photo of the leader of the Taliban's home and handed it to him. Shut up, got up and walked up the room.
Speaker 7: I mean, honestly, that's what you want in a world leader. And I know a lot of people say that Trump is unpredictable, and yes, it is true that he is unpredictable, but it is it is his unpredictability that in many ways makes him so brilliant as a leader, because you don't know what his next move's going to be. He doesn't play by the typical rules of the game, and that's why someone like Trump can go and do that. I mean, Joe Biden had go in there thinking he had the photo in his pocket, and then he put his hand in his pocket and pull out a tissue.
Speaker 6: That man has no big dog energy. Trump has all big dog energy.
Speaker 5: Biden has the appeal of a colostomy bag hitting a windshield like please. He would not be negotiating with Taliban terrorists like that, just being like, give my conditions, take it or leave it. By the way, I know where you live, and I'm happy to act on it.
Speaker 8: I'm having to run colostomy bags down.
Speaker 5: What I saw instead under the Biden administration was they're leaving seven billion dollars worth of military equipment to the Taliban. You mean you gifted that kind of weaponry. It was aircraft, munitions, vehicles, comms equipment. You left that all to the very enemy that you said you'd been fighting for twenty years. That's why you went into Afghanistan, wasn't it.
Speaker 6: Oh they nine to eleven dous, So we're getting them back.
Speaker 5: This was the longest war in American history, twenty years they were there. It cost them dearly, over two thousand, five hundred American lives perished, over twenty twenty thousand injured. We lost forty seven lives ourselves here in Australia in Afghanistan, and those guys up and left so suddenly and with so little thought to the destruction that they were leaving in their wake. They left them seven billion dollars worth of it was basically an invitation to try it again.
Speaker 6: You've left them all the equipment for crying out loud.
Speaker 5: We would have never seen that happen under a Trump administration. When you watch videos like that, you just go, who on Earth, even if you hate the guy personally, who on Earth wouldn't prefer a leader like that?
Speaker 3: And that anecdote from Wesley Hunt demonstrates just how serious Biden's condition is. And you know, we love to laugh and to mock, but you know, with the world the way it is, and for the Democrats to be putting basically a sock puppet up as the president, and he's not just the president of the United States.
Speaker 2: He's the leader of the free world.
Speaker 3: And when you've got someone like that at such a precarious moment, I mean, it's credibly indulgent. It's downright criminal for the Democrats to be doing that. I got to go back, you know, just looking at the way Trump dealt with the Taliban. By the way, as you're talking about how we left all that MILITARII Joe Biden left all of that military equipment to the Taliban.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that long ago?
Speaker 3: The Taliban were the worst terrorists on the face of the earth, and then they're just being left all this equipment. But for that actress to suggest that Joe Biden, I mean, I could imagine Donald Trump taking someone out, but could you imagine Joe Biden assassinated?
Speaker 2: You'd give him the sniper rock over there.
Speaker 8: Like.
Speaker 7: If you gave him a bloody sniper rifle before anyone else.
Speaker 2: Just nuts.
Speaker 3: Legendary US reporter Carl Bernstein, who was famous for exposing the Watergate scandal. He has said that White House insiders have told him that Biden's debate debarcle was not at all uncommon or unusual. In fact, people working with the US pre are used to him having glitches, have listened to what he told CNN.
Speaker 11: They are adamant that what we saw the other night, that Joe Biden we saw is not a one off. That there have been fifteen twenty occasions in the last year and a half when the President has appeared somewhat as he did in that horror show that we witnessed. In the last six months particularly, there has been a marked incidence of cognitive decline and physical in What.
Speaker 2: It's not really a surprise is that we kind of knew that.
Speaker 3: But now he's admitting that they've known that the whole thing, everybody.
Speaker 5: Fifteen to twenty instances in the last year.
Speaker 8: I mean, you know, that's not a bad hit.
Speaker 7: Way, I mean, it's not a bad hit, right, And this has been the funniest thing about all of it is that we've known and they have known for a very long time. Well, he says, but it's been covered up right, correct, And what you saw in the debate, And we've talked about whether or not this was, of course a deliberate tactic, but what you saw in the debate because Biden is so often hidden away from the cameras, he's done the fewest press conferences of pretty much any president ever. So he doesn't come out and talk to the press, he doesn't come out and talk to the public. He doesn't talk unless he's got a teleprompter in front of him, and even then he bugs it up, which we'll get to in a second. But what you saw last week was the first time in a long time where Biden had to be put in a situation where he had no notes, no teleprompter. It was him a piece of paper, a pen, a glass of water, and Donald Trump, and he utterly failed. There's nowhere to hide anymore because it was just laid completely bare, like even if you had your CNN blinkers on for the last four years, is you turn CNN on on Thursday night and it was like horror movie right there on my TV. There's no point of escape from it now. But we've seen all the excuses that Biden and his team have come up with over the last few days. We had the excuse from his team that the reason he looked so bad and sickly and whatever at the debate on Thursday night was because the CNN makeup artists had put too pale a powder on him, so it made it look like he was too sick. They also concurrently claimed that he had a cold and that's why he sounded croky, even though he came out the next day and looked fine and dandy and sounded fine and dandy. Well, Biden himself has now offered another explanation. I'm sort of wondering which one it really is, but he says, I decided to travel around the world a couple of times around the world in eighty days or something.
Speaker 8: I don't know. He thinks he's in a movie. Shortly before the debate, he said at a campaign fundraiser in Virginia.
Speaker 7: I didn't listen to my staff, he said, and then I almost fell asleep on stage.
Speaker 8: It's not an excuse, but an explanation. You're the president, the president, and he nearly fell asleep on stage. Oh look, I just didn't take my staff, said vice.
Speaker 7: You know, I'm an ag a bit, I'm a man of over eighty and I can't hack it anymore. But I should be re elected because I didn't listen to my staff.
Speaker 3: But Caleber on social media their fact checked this claim right, because Biden had traveled through fifteen time zones and oh, I'm so loud. But interestingly, he arrived back in America on June fifteen. The debate was June twenty seven, so he had twelve days to get over the jet lag.
Speaker 5: Not enough, not enough, You're still asking too much of it, all right, Obviously there is such a clear solution to all this, take the cognitive test if.
Speaker 6: Everyone is just making it up, or, as.
Speaker 5: His press secretary liked to tried to convince us last week, it's just misinformation. All those videos that you're seeing of Biden fumbling around and literally short circuiting mid speech. No, no, those are deep fakes. Okay, none of this is actually real. Well, since that disastrous debate, she was asked again in a White House presser, are about that cognitive test?
Speaker 6: Here's her reply.
Speaker 7: After the debate, did the president get exammed by a doctor or did he get a neurological scheme?
Speaker 6: Guys, I'll see you tomorrow. All right, thanks everybody looking no answer whatsoever?
Speaker 5: I mean, it's not like you owe the people who elected you anything like, I don't know, having a functioning brain if you're going to call yourself their president.
Speaker 6: Trump did a cognitive test.
Speaker 5: In fact, I believe he's done several, but because he knows, he's got nothing.
Speaker 6: To worry about.
Speaker 5: If the bar I had a presidential team isn't worried about this, you would have got this guy to do it years ago when it started being a complication. Let's not forget this has been a topic of conversation for a very long time. Check out this instance where Biden was asked on air back in twenty twenty. This is four years ago, have you or will you take a cognitive test?
Speaker 8: Specifically, have you taken a cognitive No?
Speaker 2: I haven't taken a test.
Speaker 6: Why the hell would I take a test?
Speaker 12: Come on, man, that's like saying you before you got in this program, if you take a test where you're taking cocaine or not, what do you think? Huh?
Speaker 11: Are you a Joe?
Speaker 8: Do you say? To President Trump?
Speaker 6: Kind of responsive?
Speaker 2: So good.
Speaker 5: Clearly it was already a sensitive topic, hence the question. But that's his response instead of just saying, yeah, no.
Speaker 8: I'm completely that video.
Speaker 2: My biggest problem is not dementia. It's pride.
Speaker 7: But you were yeah, but you watch that video, right, and watching that particular clip, you might well say he doesn't look like a man who needs a cognitive test. He actually looked quite together.
Speaker 6: The signs were already there.
Speaker 7: They were, definitely, But compare that in twenty twenty to what we see now. His decline over the last four years, let alone what was happening before that, has been immense.
Speaker 3: So there's another part to this because Bernstein also said that the White House has been managing Biden so that all of his engagements are between ten am and four pm, because that's when they get cognizant Joe. Outside of that, you don't know what you're going to get, which effectively means America for the past four years has had a part time president. But speaking of dementia within the Democrats, Nancy Pelosi trying to work out what's going on with Biden.
Speaker 6: He has a bad name.
Speaker 10: Now again, I think it's a legitimate question to say, is this an or is this a condition?
Speaker 3: Well, I think we all know it was an episode that's part of a long term condition. No, before we move on, we've got to show you referred earlier Caleb to Biden and his teleprompter. I was amazed at watching this press conference. He's only talking from what you can gather to a handful of people, maybe twenty or thirty people. But in this office situation, they set up a podium and the teleprompter because he can't speak off the cuff, and his team have gone to the effort to make sure on the teleprompter. He remembers to say again, a particularly important phrase is what happens.
Speaker 12: More people die from extreme heat than floods, hurricanes, and tornadoes. Combine. Say that again, combine more people die from heat than those are three other major issues. And look.
Speaker 6: Like you realize what he just did and was like, oh.
Speaker 8: I've done it again, slay that bit.
Speaker 2: Oh what a disaster.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, obviously, as the world's eyes are being opened and we're all realizing the same thing, the Left are realizing that they are absolutely in all sorts of trouble with Biden as the nomination, so they are quickly starting to turn on him, and all the revelations now are coming out. The media have spent years defending Hunter Biden, covering up for him, but now they're telling us the news that Hunter Biden has actually become Remember, Hunter Biliden had nothing to do with his father's business dealings at all, but now MSNBC are telling us he's one of Joe Biden's key advisors.
Speaker 13: Hunter Biden has been by his father's side ever since they were at Camp David this weekend of the family where they had some discussions about the president's potential path forward here and his re election campaign, and that since he returned from Camp David last evening with his father. We understand that Hunter Biden has even drawn some meetings and conversations that have taken place between the President and some of his most senior advisors.
Speaker 6: It is unusual, according to the people we.
Speaker 13: Spoke with, for him to be participating at this level.
Speaker 3: So you've got a president with dementia being advised by a crackhead. What could possibly go wrong? But the media are now starting to point this out clearly the fixes in.
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, because it's utterly ridiculous.
Speaker 7: I think, as I posited last night, perhaps if Hunter offered his father some of the crack that he's been smoking, the president may well perform a little bit better, because you know that when you're on that sort of stuff, you get really wide and he might have actually benefited from well I'm not saying from experience, but you know, having worked as a journalist, I'm somewhat aware of what goes on in hospitals and in courtrooms in particular, so he may well have benefited from it. And before he went off to the debate, and then here is Hunter himself talking about the level of drug addiction from which he has suffered.
Speaker 8: And this is the guy that the.
Speaker 7: President has sitting next to him when they're discussing what he should be doing.
Speaker 14: You know, I spent more time on my hands and knees, picking through rugs, smoking anything that even remotely resembled crack cocaine. I probably smoked more parmeagan cheese than anyone, anyone that you know, I'm.
Speaker 6: Sure, Tracy.
Speaker 8: I mean, who smokes Palmersan cheese? For goodness sake. It'd explains so much. Imagine Joe Biden. So what should I do? Hunter? What do you reckon? Well, I've got a policy on parmesan cheese for you. What the hell is going on in America?
Speaker 3: Well, we're gonna leave it there, because we could talk for every about what the hell is going on in America.
Speaker 2: There's so much. We're going to go to a break. When we come back.
Speaker 3: Well, look at what's making news tomorrow, including story in the Telegraph about Israel's ambassador to Australia receiving a dressing down from Pennywong's office that's coming up in just a moment.
Speaker 2: Welcome back.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look at what's making news tomorrow. We'll start with the Daily Telegraph, which has got an exclusive extraordinary diplomatic dressing down puts Australia Jewish relations at all time low. Israel insult reads the headline. The story by James Campbell says Australia sparked a diplomatic flashpoint with Israel after the Albanezi government hauled in its ambassador for a dressing down over the war in the Middle East. Now, when I started reading this, I thought, Okay, they want Israel to stop the assault against Gaza. But that's not what Penny Wong's office is upset about. Her office has warned the Jewish ambassador that Israel can't expect Australian support if it goes to war against Hezbollah on its northern border. And to make matters worse, the ambassador wasn't just dressed down. He was dressed down not by Penny Wong, but by her underling, the Parliamentary Secretary, Tim Watts.
Speaker 2: Now what's confusing to me about this, Liz, is.
Speaker 3: That Hezbollah are a designated terror organization. So our government is saying to Israel, you must not go to war against a terror organization that, from the day after October seven, has been lobbing bombs into northern Israel. Has been setting fires in the north of Israel. But if you do anything to try and stop them, don't expect Australia's support.
Speaker 2: What the heck?
Speaker 5: Well, this just further exposes what we already knew about the Albanese government and where they really stand in relation to Israel. It's like, please, so we already know you're unda fire by Hamas. Now if these guys join in and you want to join in back defend yourselves, No you can't, so that will mean you don't have any of our support whatsoever.
Speaker 6: I mean, what good your support currently? Is al an easy government?
Speaker 5: I don't know, talk about with friends like these, who needs enemies? I mean, this kind of thing is actually the only silver lining is that it exposes this government.
Speaker 6: For what it is, and that is anti.
Speaker 8: Israel, and it's just brain dead.
Speaker 7: Like again, you don't have to be the biggest fan in the world of Israel to realize or certainly net Yahoo, to realize that it is the only democracy in the Middle East. You know, it's the only ally the West in the Middle East, and we go, sorry, you shouldn't be able to defend yourself. You must let the terrorists attack you without fighting back. It is just an extraordinary move from the government, and the fact that Penny Wong was not involved with.
Speaker 8: It says it all. So that says it all.
Speaker 3: What I'm very curious and we don't have enough of the article at this moment to know, but I'd love to know because this meeting happened ten days ago, so someone obviously has.
Speaker 2: Started talking about it.
Speaker 3: Is that the Israeli ambassador talking about it to demonstrate just how obnoxious this government is, or have the government leaked this just to let certain communities in Western Sydney know, Hey, we're doing the right thing by you.
Speaker 8: Hey, Fadam a payment. How are you feeling.
Speaker 7: Let's go to the Australia now where the splash tomorrow. We're fast losing faith PM an unlikely alliance of faith groups, the Quality Advocates, the Coalition and the Greens. What a rad tag bunch we have here demanding Anthony Albanezi either intervened to save his long promised religious discrimination bill or tell them the reforms are dead in this term of Parliament. We're talking about the Anglican Church, Christian Schools, the Federation of Islamic Councils, the Quality Australia. They all joined in with this push to go to the Prime Minister and say, seriously, what are you doing here? And about time I know I've said this is at nauseam every time that this topic comes up. But we don't need a religious discrimination bill in any form. If you don't legislate rights, then you don't impinge upon other people's rights. And as soon as you try to write into law that one person has a right over another person, you decide that someone else's rights are more important than another's. And a lot of what would end up in this bill is ultimately to say they call.
Speaker 8: It a religious discrimination bill, but it's.
Speaker 7: Ultimately about the rights of everyone else over the religious organizations.
Speaker 8: So it's not a religious discrimination bill at all.
Speaker 7: It's just a well we just decide who has rights and who doesn't.
Speaker 8: That's not the job of the government.
Speaker 7: Rights exist inherently unless you legislate against them.
Speaker 2: It's funny you've got the church groups and you've got the Greens.
Speaker 8: I go bill.
Speaker 2: Opposite.
Speaker 3: Things in this bill get rid of eighteen C. So it's not a crime to make someone a little bit hurt or upset because you said something they disagreed with about their religion or whatever else, and you don't need all of these things, which I think it's a mistake for the church to advocate for this. They should be advocating for us to be mature society where you're allowed to say what you want without worrying about people getting upset.
Speaker 6: Well, are they advocated, wouldn't they?
Speaker 7: Or the advocated they want they want it, not all of them, not in this form, not in this one. I mean, what they're essentially saying is either come to the table with what we want, but of course all the groups are so disparate in what they want that that's never going to happen, or just declear that it's dead exactly.
Speaker 5: So advocating for the dropping of it, I think is the only way to go, because, as you say, one person's rights is another person's loss of project got a master's degree in this because I thought, just a confuse the lefties and b how on earth is this supposed to work? And of course we know when it comes to this religious discrimination bill, what it's really about mostly is the religious groups versus LGBQ groups. Now that's where it comes up in the university, that's where it comes up. With bake my cake. I want to get married in your cathedral. Any number of issues. Oh, this Christian school employed me and then I came out of the closet and now they don't want to employ me anymore.
Speaker 6: That is what it's really about.
Speaker 5: And with a government like this, I don't want any legislation because firstly, I don't believe the government should get to legislate.
Speaker 6: I mean, who how far have we fallen.
Speaker 5: With regards to our freedom that we're now begging the government to like, let us literally just practice our faith.
Speaker 3: The problem for Christians is they've legislative rights for every other group, but not for religious people, which is why religious people probably would rather not have a bill at all, but have been forced into a corner where everyone else has got rights and now we don't, which is where the schools now have problems.
Speaker 2: But don't forget this originated with Malcolm.
Speaker 3: Turnbull who said, trust us, we have a plebisite for same sex marriage people of faith.
Speaker 2: You'll be okay. As soon as we get that done.
Speaker 3: We'll legislate to make sure you are protected to continue teaching your.
Speaker 2: Religion, having your schools.
Speaker 3: And here we are, what six seven, eight years later, and everyone else has got their rights and the Christians still have nothing.
Speaker 7: And we had that preposterous situation with what the coalition wanted to do where they were going to have like that Israel flow clause that you would be protected in sort of religious speech so it didn't.
Speaker 8: Affect your employment.
Speaker 7: But of course that created the situation where let's say, like you know, as a Muslim, you get employed at a Christian organization and then you start coming out and saying I hate Jesus, and they're going to be like.
Speaker 8: Well, we don't want you here anymore.
Speaker 7: But of course they wouldn't be able to sack you because under the religious discrimination bill, that was your free religious speech.
Speaker 8: Tell me that that's religious freedom.
Speaker 6: Right, just utterly ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Can of worms don't touch at government, which means you know they will to.
Speaker 6: The Townsville Bulletin.
Speaker 5: Now mayor's return Sparks called to end councils circus binfire. Townsville Cities Council's reprieved from further embarrassment came to an abrupt end, as in battled Mayor Troy Thompson returned to the city's highest office. Mister Thompson, who had taken leave for quote, mental health reasons end quote, wasted no time in barring media from attending the council meeting in person, in a move labeled petty. I'd say it's worse than petty. You're working for rate payers. You are on the rate payers dime.
Speaker 6: You don't get to.
Speaker 5: Bar media, whose job it is to hold your feet to the fire, no matter what council.
Speaker 6: Meeting it is.
Speaker 8: It's sound right anti democratic.
Speaker 7: I mean, you're saying that the people don't deserve to have a representative of them there to come and tell you what really went on in that council meeting. It is utterly disgusting. If you're not willing to open the doors to whoever wants to come in, and sure you can kick out anyone who misbehaves, but if you can't open the doors to the public and the media to come and see how you do business, you shouldn't be doing business at all.
Speaker 3: I'm not a labor voter, but I must say Jenny Hill, when she was the mayor of Townsville labor mayor, did a very good job. If you're watching, hello Jenny. We're going to go to a break. But when we come back, Joe Biden. Well, they don't call him creepy job for nothing, and we've got even more evidence in just a moment. Well, Caleb, when Joe Biden's not having a brain malfunction, he's just downright creepy.
Speaker 7: Well, we've seen him sniff, we've seen him stumble, but have you seen him stroke? I'm sorry to say that you are about to now look. In moments like this, our colleague Paul Murray would bring out his Richard Mercer voice, the Love God, who, of course on radio, used to do love dedications every night.
Speaker 8: Well, I can't quite do the voice, but turn down the lights and get ready for some love on the late debate. Mmm, so nice to meet you in man.
Speaker 6: And he really wants the black vote.
Speaker 7: Noo he black vote going on there?
Speaker 8: Like I'm sorry, yes, it's a rest and.
Speaker 7: You can see the dude, he like he's had enough.
Speaker 8: What the hell's going on here?
Speaker 7: And then he puts his hand on Trump's hand as if to say, mate, this handshake is over, please stop fiddling in it's.
Speaker 6: Not a handshake. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: The guy was pretty much baled. So Joe would have gone in for the sniff of the hen do that what's left, so he went for the next best thing.
Speaker 6: Well, we're getting worried.
Speaker 5: When you can track Joe Biden's mental processes.
Speaker 6: Mac check this out. A young vox popper went to a Pride parade.
Speaker 5: Last month was the Pride month, and he decided to assume that the woman he was talking to was, in fact a trans woman.
Speaker 6: Here's how that went down.
Speaker 15: Beautiful trans woman out here, tell us about your transition?
Speaker 6: How I no, So I have a question for you. Why do you ask me those questions.
Speaker 15: We're interviewing like trans women and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: I'm not a trans woman.
Speaker 15: I'm a oh no, no, we're support fully supportive. Do you want to talk about sort of transitioning or anything like that, or like what people are going.
Speaker 5: To do a transition because I was born a woman?
Speaker 15: No, of course you're a woman. Of course.
Speaker 6: Does it make a trans woman any less.
Speaker 13: Of a woman?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 15: You are one hundred percent.
Speaker 6: I'm not a trans woman.
Speaker 15: Is there another definition that people like to use?
Speaker 6: Or you thought I was a man?
Speaker 5: The truth finally comes out now if trans woman is a woman, which she tried to argue seconds beforehand, why are you offended, lady?
Speaker 6: Why are you offended.
Speaker 8: I mean a woman is a woman, right, any form of woman is a woman.
Speaker 7: And it's like you could see the cogs going over in her head and then it finally clicks. Oh, he's saying, I'm a man. It's amazing how they expose him.
Speaker 12: That's true.
Speaker 3: Well, that's it from us, but don't go anywhere. Coming right up is the readA penesia