Speaker 1: I've definitely dated my fair share of douchebags. My time.
Speaker 2: Let's get tingling, healing.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm spiraling.
Speaker 2: Oh my God, tell us everything flame emojis slept right and center.
Speaker 3: Matt loves a bit of God and.
Speaker 2: I need to text you back. I really need that.
Speaker 3: I know I'm jealous. I'm the most jealous person ever.
Speaker 2: Relationships like a fart. If you have to force it, it's probably shiit.
Speaker 1: Hisity dot com for you. I'll be a bloody single and alone with ten cats for the rest of my life.
Speaker 2: Lie.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, it's Anna and Matt and welcome to our Love Island season three recaps.
Speaker 2: Where we'll be unpacking all the villa action and keeping you up to date on all the drama.
Speaker 3: Things are about to get very juicy in here.
Speaker 1: Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more. All Right, I don't know, it's been a massive week of love on this week. Let's jump into it.
Speaker 3: Let's do it all right.
Speaker 2: So Episode thirteen started off with the girls going out for a girl's lunch. The boys had the villa to themselves, but literally did they know that Cassamore was about to start.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, Matt, what a week.
Speaker 1: I have some serious PTSD watching this week of Love Island. You know that I did not cope well with this in the villa, so I am feeling for the girls. But in this episode, we start with Mitch and Tina. They're very cute, and Mitch prepares a date for them both.
Speaker 2: Yes, that was very cute in his egg and bacon bug what are they buggy spodulus, budge smudgy smugglers. So Mitch comes out with his egg and bacon budgie smugglers. Yeah, and he cracks a joke saying there's a sausage with that. That made me last.
Speaker 1: Little bit of sausage with their eggs a bacon That was actually good by him.
Speaker 3: I appreciated that they are.
Speaker 2: Looking very cute now that Emily's gone and they've got a little bit of us time to be with each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's good that she's gone. I think that was a bit of a sensitive topic for them. Tina's trying to play cool, but now that she's out of the way. They're having romantic dates, they're connecting, and you can see that they are all about each other.
Speaker 2: Next, the girls get a message saying that they're going to have a.
Speaker 3: Girl's day, a secret girl's day.
Speaker 2: I don't know, would you find that suspicious if you were one of them.
Speaker 1: I mean, if I was them and I had watched season two of Love Island, I would be extremely suspicious. But they didn't seem to be suspicious. They seemed excited.
Speaker 2: So they went out for a picnic. The boys didn't even notice they were gone. Literally, we don't know how long it was, but they were very surprised when they realized they weren't there.
Speaker 1: And it was kind of like deja vous because when the boys finally did realize the girls were gone, they all got naked and jumped in the pool.
Speaker 2: Yeah too. Well, this whole episode really remind me if it isn't broken, don't fix it, because it seemed like a lot was going on the same from our season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then that we saw the girls in the jeep beeping and yelling I'm going to steal your man.
Speaker 2: Look, I don't know, how will those girls be feeling it's sitting at the picnic. You know firsthand what's going through their heads.
Speaker 3: So many emotions.
Speaker 1: If you really invested in a guy, you instantly feel extremely threatened. We see Lexi get emotional. It reminded me of me watching that. And then we see the girls ushered off into Kassa a more map.
Speaker 2: All right, So then we see the new girls come into the main villa. We do.
Speaker 1: We have Asia twenty three from Perth. We have Taylor twenty six from the Gold Coast, Mikayla twenty five from Sydney, Ruby twenty five from the Gold Coast, Brianna twenty from Brisbane, and Audrey twenty one from Brisbane. Matt first impressions, who would you have turned for?
Speaker 2: I would have turned for Taylor. She as you know, definitely my flavor. She caught my eyes straight away.
Speaker 3: She's stunning.
Speaker 2: I think I would have been in some trouble there.
Speaker 3: I did think they're actually watching.
Speaker 1: I was like that seems like a little bit of Matt if I was a boy in there.
Speaker 2: If you who's your head turned for?
Speaker 1: I think Ruby is gorgeous, Yes, I agree, like wow, Like when she smiles, like her whole face lights up. I think she's absolutely stunning.
Speaker 2: Should be my second, yes, But I mean all of.
Speaker 1: The girls are gorgeous. That's not to take away from anyone else. It's a very strong bomb squad cassa a more.
Speaker 3: Group that they've put in there.
Speaker 1: And we see some heads turning quickly, Matt.
Speaker 2: We do the girls waste no time. They dive straight in. They say who they're interested in, and Ryan and Nicholas seem to forget all about their couplings, don't they. Courtney and oh like Lexi?
Speaker 1: Who Courtney, who never heard of them? Don't know what you're talking about. Ryan says forbidden Fruit, this will be the whole Forbidden.
Speaker 3: Valley, and he's not wrong.
Speaker 1: He's tempted instantly, and it just shows that his feelings towards Lexi have been pretty disingenuine and honestly, it's so disappointing to see. I thought he was all in for her. I thought they were going to the end. And my heart's breaking for Lexi right now.
Speaker 2: Sorry, bro wants a fuck boy, always a fuck boy.
Speaker 1: We should have we should have seen it coming, but we gave him the benefit of the doubt and he let us down, all.
Speaker 2: Right, So that brings us to the game of this episode, they were playing Truth or Dare thoughts on this game. We saw a lot in it. We saw toe sucking, everyone kissing, finger sucking, stripping. It had it all, It had it all.
Speaker 1: We see Nicholas having a field day with the girls, we see Rye having a field day. Taku's having fun, He's in his element. I'm seeing a different side to Takoo this episode, and to be honest, I'm not really sure if I'm.
Speaker 2: Loving it really wait, hang on, what yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean? I just I'm getting a little bit of fuck boy vibes from Taku and I'm a little unsure. In this episode, I get it, he's excited. He hasn't found love. He now has all of these girls around him. He's getting involved in the game. But I'm starting to get a little bit worried. But let's jump into episode fourteen and see how that goes.
Speaker 2: Quick. Shout out to Lexi for saying, where as your head up?
Speaker 1: Okay, Matt, So in this episode we see Ryan and Nick's heads fully turn. The girls get evidence from an iPad, and these boys are not getting away with this.
Speaker 3: Let's jump in all.
Speaker 2: Right, So this episode starts off with Ryan talking about his bed sharing with Taylor, and I think he's talking a lot of crap.
Speaker 1: Honestly, Ryan is talking so much shit. I'm so off him. To be honest, I wasn't on him, and I think because I saw the way he was with Lexi and I thought it was genuine, I kind of thought, Okay, I'm gonna give him a chance.
Speaker 3: Now I'm just like, yeah, he's a fuck boy. I mean he told us.
Speaker 1: He slept with five hundred girls, so I mean he basically labeled himself a fuck boy. And then we see Ryan kind of making excuses like, oh, Taylor's more mature. Lexi's just like she's trying to get to my level, but she's not quite there. I'm like, who do you think you are? Like if you've changed your mind number one, Like that's okay, but don't make these really mean excuses kind of throwing Lexi under being like she's too young, she doesn't have life experience. Like that's reminiscent of people from our season when they just wanted to make like excuses because they didn't like them.
Speaker 2: Like, take responsibility for your decisions that you've made.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I think he's played Lexi and I'm not happy about him. But let's talk about Nick, the next player on our books.
Speaker 2: I am going to straight up say Nick just gives me the heb gbis. There's something about him, I don't know, probably a really nice guy, but just on I don't know, he's the GBI's.
Speaker 1: I mean, Nick is like a kid in a candy shop. He doesn't know where to look, who to pick. He's between three girls at the moment, He's between Brianna, Audrey and Ruby. He's like, who do I pick? I'm like, dude, these girls are only trying to get with you because they want to say in the villa like, let's let's pep that ego down a little bit.
Speaker 2: Check it right.
Speaker 3: Then we see the girls get the Lit Times.
Speaker 2: Matt, Honestly, the Lit Times are rough. Have you canceled your subscription to The Lit Times? Yeah?
Speaker 1: My subscription to that was canceled the first time I got it. But we see the girls get shown Nick kissing. Courtney says he's dead to me, So I like that from her, like a bit of good self respect.
Speaker 2: We're with you, Courtney on that one.
Speaker 1: Yep, we see Chris talking about how he regrets dirty dancing, and good on him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, look, I knew they've played it up a bit worse. It's a fair bump play on, but like, yeah, I still wouldn't be comfortable if my girlfriend was getting dirty danced on, you know, And just like.
Speaker 1: You know that they're sitting in another villa by themselves, like, come on, and you.
Speaker 2: Knew it was going to get shown to him. Come on, we all know the game, we all.
Speaker 3: Know the show.
Speaker 1: And then we see Ryan telling the new girl that she ticks all of his boxes and also him kissing her, and you can visually see the sadness overwhelmed Lexi, and it was really sad to see it was.
Speaker 2: It was sad to see Lexi.
Speaker 1: I couldn't I couldn't imagine being in her position. But before we move on, I just we have.
Speaker 3: To talk about this.
Speaker 1: Has anyone noticed this before or is this a new thing? Is Ryan a disgusting kisser?
Speaker 2: Anna? I actually looked away. I was like, what the fuck is going on? I mean, I need to check into some kissing classes because I don't know what was going on there.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know if the girls are enjoying this, but it looks foul.
Speaker 3: Okay, matt so Taku.
Speaker 1: We see him kissing both Mikayla and Asia.
Speaker 2: Saw he's stuck in a serious love triangle. Our boy Taku, isn't he?
Speaker 1: He seems to be acting a little bit naughty. He kisses Asia, then he kisses Mikayla, asks Mikayla to share a bed with him, and then realizes that he regrets it. Like these poor girls, their heads must be fried.
Speaker 2: Well, his brain must be fried as well. I'll give him benefit of the doubt. I mean, he's going about it in the wrong way.
Speaker 1: I think that if you are stuck between two girls, you probably shouldn't be sharing a bed with one of.
Speaker 3: Them and letting the other one worry, especially if he got into bed.
Speaker 1: With Mikayla knowing that he already wasn't one hundred percent yes, I just think it's playing with people's emotions, and if someone's come in it as a bomb, it's already a bit of a stressful situation for them to be in, and you don't want to put that extra stress on them of thinking that they're going to be in the villa permanently and then doing a full one eighty on them the next day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, he should have gone about it in a better way. You're right, An Okay.
Speaker 1: So then we have a game, Matt. It's called snaffle It. If they win, they get a party. Any standouts from this game?
Speaker 2: The only big standout to me again was Nicholas kissing everyone. Yeah, he was running through them. Yeah, hid in a candy store every flavor.
Speaker 1: He really was. And it was just a bit lucky to see poor Courtney, but I think she probably deep down knows that he's not a good guy. And then that we see the girls get an iPad full of evidence and aimen to the Love Island gods because these girls needed this. The only thing I have to say, though, is Mitch and Aaron have been genuine angels throughout all of this I have, and the producers even managed to make them look bad.
Speaker 3: I felt a little bit bad for them.
Speaker 1: I guess they're trying to get the girls thinking, but the girls are smart and they realize.
Speaker 2: That they be through the bullshit.
Speaker 1: They're innocent until proven guilty. Let's jump into episode fifteen.
Speaker 2: That all right? So in episode fifteen, Anna, we see the boys and girls swat villas. So that means that girls get their chance to mingle with some new studs.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's jump in. We start the episode with.
Speaker 1: Brianna and Nick becoming closer, so that looks like that's gonna be a couple. Taku and Asia, and we have Taylor and Ryan.
Speaker 2: All right, so tell me about this Taku situation. I literally looked away from my screen for half a second and he was with no one. I was like, what happened? I literally, I haven't sent the group chat with the boys, so what the fucks happened to Taku? I had no idea.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we see Mikayla pull him for a chat. She's feeling really mugged off, really upset, and I think she's totally within her rights to feel that way towards him. Yes, I think that karma has come and bit Taku in the asshole.
Speaker 2: Matt he lives by the swords, Eye by the Sword, my friend.
Speaker 1: Because then we have Asia coming over to him saying that she's overwhelmed, everything's moving too fast and she's having doubts about him. Eek.
Speaker 2: And then after that, Taku says, this is embarrassing.
Speaker 1: He does, He's very embarrassed, but at the end of the day, like he's played someone he's got played.
Speaker 3: All is fair in love and war, right exactly.
Speaker 2: This is Love Island. What comes around goes around.
Speaker 1: And I'm assuming that he's probably going to end up going back to Mikayla, So I'm kind of feeling a bit bad for her, but you know, that's the way the cookie crumbles. But let's get into the exciting part of this episode, because finally the girls get some revenge on the boys. I wish we had the opportunity to do this in my season and I'm so glad that they get this chair.
Speaker 2: This is very exciting. We see five starts walking to the villa. Tell us a bit about the manner.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we have Shane twenty seven from Melbourne, Sadie twenty from Sydney, Noah twenty three from Perth, Ben twenty five from Melbourne and Brent twenty four from Canberra.
Speaker 2: In just full disclosure, Benny boy is one of my best mates, so I'm going to try stay as down the line as possible. He's my boy, love him a bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Benny's our boy. But we're saying very neutral.
Speaker 1: We are going to discuss only what we see, so we're gonna call it as we see it.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's talk about the boys.
Speaker 1: So we have Brent, who is Grant Craps brother roll in thoughts on him.
Speaker 2: You've got your brother's name tattooed on your ribcage. I don't know. I just thought it was a bit.
Speaker 3: I was like, I think that's fine. I think that's cute.
Speaker 2: He is cute, but I don't know. Yeah, he says that he doesn't want to be associated with Grant, but I feel like he couldn't wait to drop it in there.
Speaker 1: I feel like he's running at a bit of a disadvantage, so I do feel bad for him. But in this episode, we don't really see any of the girls really head in his direction, so it's not looking great for him. We then see Ben and Lexi hit it off.
Speaker 2: Matt, Yeah, so Lexi is one hundred percent Ben's type. I thought he'd go for her, and it's good to see they've actually really hit it off really well, haven't they.
Speaker 1: He's coming across as like her night in Shining Armor. He's saving her from the bad guy Ryan. He's fucked her over and we're all about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I hope that she really looks after Ben and realizes how good of a guy he is.
Speaker 3: Okay, Matt.
Speaker 1: We then see the Og boys get the Lit Times, and let me tell you, the banter they have around that was hilarious.
Speaker 2: It was they were dropping some really funny lines about a couple of the boys. I was even laughing. Mitch was very funny.
Speaker 1: It was honestly funny when the boys got a bit worried when they realized that the girls had probably been watching their every move. And then Aaron called out and said, I've got no skeletons in my closet and looked directly at Ryan. I was like, yes, Aaron, Yeah, Aaron is such a favorite of mine.
Speaker 2: Like he's really come into his own, hasn't he since that little drama whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he started off a bit rocky, but Aaron is literally my favorite boy. Mitch is coming across incredibly well.
Speaker 3: Chris. He's still like a fifty to fifty. I think he's a good guy.
Speaker 1: But yeah, as we've said previously, Ryan and Nick in the Bad Books and Taku.
Speaker 3: For me, I'm a bit on the fence about him at the moment.
Speaker 2: Thoughts Matt, Yeah, I agree, Ryan and Nicholas have absolutely himself in a hole with me. I hate to see it, but it is Love Island at the end of the day. So they're just doing what they've got to do to try to find a connection, and maybe they found a better one. People get hurt in the way.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about Nick because he had some serious double standards when he realized that Courtney would be out in the villa kissing boys. It's not okay to have double standards, Nick, and it's really a bad look for him.
Speaker 2: It came across like a very misogynist sort of attitude towards the situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's talking about how he's lost his head. I mean really, all in all, the boys are very uneasy and uptight, and I guess they're getting a bit of a taste of their own medicine.
Speaker 2: So that brings us to the girl's Game of the Night, which was just the producer saying do this.
Speaker 1: It's basically the producers being like, we want everyone to kiss who could potentially like each other, to hopefully mess things up in the villa.
Speaker 2: And thank you for that. It left us with some quite entertaining stuff. We see Lexi and Benny boy kiss that looks.
Speaker 3: Like a really hot kiss.
Speaker 1: Like the way they were kissing looked quite passionate.
Speaker 2: I've kissed him. He's a good kisser, have you Yeah?
Speaker 1: Probably Matt syrup and bombs left, right and center of here. Standout moment for me was when Benett kissed Lexi on the shoulder, the leg, and the neck. I thought that was so cute. It was respectful and props to him a plus.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Courtney kissed Shane and Noah thoughts on that. Anna, She's she's definitely kissing everyone now and having a go.
Speaker 1: I mean she's seen that Nicholas is doing that and she's like, well, two can play it that game. And I mean she's almost beating him at his own game. I mean he had three on the goat one. She's got two and I'm kind of about it. And then we see the girls do a bit of a happy dance Lexi and Courtney in the makeup room. It was a nice moment. I'm happy for them. They seem happy. The last thing I want to touch on, Matt before we move on, is that Lexi's starting to feel a little bit guilty about kissing ben What's your thoughts on this.
Speaker 2: It just goes to show how much of a good girl she actually is. She's got a good heart and she comes from a good place, so hopefully she can see the light and realize that Ben is the right guy and not Ryan.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, it just shows how genuine and authentic her feelings were for Ryan. We didn't see Ryan have any sort of guilt in there. It was full steam ahead. So it's nice to see that Lexi actually did genuinely have feelings for him.
Speaker 3: But let's roll into episode sixteen, Okay, Matt.
Speaker 1: Episode sixteen, Courtney is in a love triangle, Lexi is very torn, and the boys get a taste of their own medicine.
Speaker 3: Let's jump in, all right.
Speaker 2: So Courtney has found herself in a love triangle with Noah and she Shane. She's tossing up between the two, who do you think she should go for?
Speaker 3: Look, I think that Noah is so cool.
Speaker 1: He's the first guy in there that I actually think is a cat like Is that.
Speaker 3: Mean to say?
Speaker 1: I mean, Mitch's a catch, Aaron's a catch, but Noah's just so cool.
Speaker 3: He's just different to the other guys.
Speaker 2: He has a different vibe to him, doesn't he.
Speaker 3: A totally different vibe.
Speaker 1: And by the end of the episode, we see more and more interactions with Courtney and Noah. There's a cheeky little kiss on the dance law and then we see them kiss on the couch. He grabs her face. It's such a cute kiss. I'm very intimate, so excited about these two.
Speaker 2: It's definitely made Courtney a lot more tolerable to watch, I feel.
Speaker 1: I just think they connect to well, so you know, there's good vibes, there's good energy, and it's exciting as a viewer because I mean, that's what we want. We want to see one about og girls fallen, and Noah seems to be the guy for the job. Speaking of Courtney, though, we see Nicholas getting so jealous. How out of control are his double standards.
Speaker 2: That they are very out of control. It's it's I think the word is a misogynist when it's one's rule for men and another rule for women, Like he really needs to check himself if he's going to go do all that sort of stuff, he has to be willing to let his girl do the same thing. That it's no double standards here.
Speaker 1: Something that really pissed me off about this episode was we see the boys going to Casa a more. They're meant to be by themselves, but Taku and Nicholas got to have two extra dates.
Speaker 3: Now, how is this fair?
Speaker 2: I don't understand the thought pattern behind this or anything like. What's like Obviously those boys, they must the producers must have been asking who are you going to couple up with? And they both said they don't know because remember they were both confused. They're both playing some girls in Castro and Wall when they had the new girls there. So the producers must say, Okay, who do you feel like you're leaning towards? And us have just thrown those girls for them, just go on a date just to restore them so they have somebody to maybe pick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But the thing is, Matt is that's not fair because the girls didn't get that opportunity. So I hate seeing things unfair, and I feel like the producers always sway towards giving the boys an easier run and helping them have a little bit of extra mental clarity, Like where's Lexi's mental clarity when she's confused between Ben and Ryan? She's not getting any So why do the boys get some this is true.
Speaker 2: I mean I don't know why. I mean, Lexi's yeah, she definitely needs some clarity between Ben and Ryan. Maybe put Ryan back in the villa and let's see what happens.
Speaker 3: She's very torn.
Speaker 1: We're seeing her getting really upset and emotional. She even pulls Ben for a chat. Matt, let's talk about that.
Speaker 2: So she pulls Ben for a chat after Ben all day has actually been very cute. We see them do the chin ups, seeing him make her some abbo and veggimine on toe. He's being a real sweetheart, isn't he.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's been very cute.
Speaker 1: So when she had that chat with him, saying that she's just not one hundred percent, I mean, look from coming from a girl's perspective, I get it.
Speaker 3: She needs the closure. She can't move on.
Speaker 1: She's thinking that are the producers tricking me? Was it again? Am I jumping to conclusions? But the thing that I love most about Courtney is that she takes a hard stance on no bullshit from guys. She says, I know you have feelings, but you have to keep high standards. And I could not agree more with her. LEXI keep those standards high we do not want to see you going home because obviously, as we know, Ryan has moved on with Taylor.
Speaker 2: I feel like there is no chance that she's not going to pick Ben. Like she said, does she want to be with someone that makes her happy or is somebody that's toxic and not making her happy? Go with who makes you happy? Yes? And the thing is you'll always find out. And if you find out that he was, it was all tricking you and it was the producers. At least Ryan will still be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then we finished the episode with Shane. He gets put into the friend zone by Courtney. Courtney's made a decision. She is all about Noah and we're very excited to see that progress. But unfortunately Shane has been left heartbroken. I do really feel for him.
Speaker 2: That was when he was getting quite emotional O mates with Shane, so to see that as well was a bit was a bit hard to watch. But also wasn't there two other blokes? I didn't even see them. What happened to Grand Craps brother? He craped the bed.
Speaker 1: He has just absolutely ghosted. And then there was another guy who I think is getting quite a lot of bad publicity online. A lot of allegations being thrown around about him. I can't even remember his name. Oh, Sadie, Sadie.
Speaker 2: He hasn't been there at all.
Speaker 1: Let me go back through my notes, Sadie, Sadie. Anyway, we don't know him because he's literally not on the shaw.
Speaker 2: I think he said one line had a bad edit.
Speaker 3: Okay, Matt.
Speaker 1: Next episode we are getting to see the final choices. I am on the edge of my seat. I cannot wait for this. I can't wait to sit here and discuss.
Speaker 3: It all with you. So until next time, guys, catch you later.