Speaker 1: On Scorne leaves Australia. This is the Wider Panekey Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Rita panehe Show. I'm Danikiti Giorgio coming up. The boss of the Secret Service blames a sloped roof for the catastrophic failures that led to Donald Trump being shot. Army Horowitz joins us. The hateful and inflammatory language from the left wing media is out of control. Adam Colman will break it down the latest from the UK with Darren Grimes, including Boris Johnson's meeting with Donald Trump at the Republican Convention.
Speaker 3: And of course lefties are losing it.
Speaker 2: Trump Assassination Attempt Conspiracy Theory Edition.
Speaker 4: I thought it was magnificently staged. It was professionally done. It almost looked real.
Speaker 5: We were staged by who oh by mister Trump.
Speaker 6: Of course.
Speaker 2: Joining me now is Deputy Executive Director of the Institute of Public Affairs, Daniel Wilde. Daniel, good to see you as always, Thanks for joining us. Australia is adding a new migrant every single minute. According to analysis by the Institute of Public Affairs, the government has already exceeded its net overseas migration target of three hundred and ninety five thousand for the most recent financial year. Daniel Big, Australia is getting even bigger. Has Labor done it us with their promise to bring migration numbers back to sustainable levels?
Speaker 7: Well, the migration program is not working in the national interest. We've known that for some time now, and the latest figures just confirm that we've had over a million net migrants arrive here over the last two years. And of course we all want to be a migration nation and migrants have played a very important role in our economic history and will in our future.
Speaker 1: But it's just got to be planned for.
Speaker 7: We know that there's the social services, the schools, the rows, the hospitals, the housing have not kept up with this dramatic surge migration. It's the biggest expansion to our population in our nation's history. And all you have to do is look at the per capita growth numbers. Well they're going backwards. So mass migration is making Australians poorer and I don't have confidence that this government is going to get it under control.
Speaker 2: No, and you know people will vote for this at the ballot box because they can't get into homes. The rental cues are just getting more and more ridiculous, and there's no doubt that migration is a key part of the problem here. So the figures are just spiraling out of control now.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 2: Tenacious d has canceled the rest of its Australian two aur after band member Kyle Gas wish the next person to try to assassinate Trump. Wouldn't Miss front man Jack Black has been accused of abandoning Gas. He posted to social media saying I was blindsided by what was said at the show on Sunday. I would never condone hate speech or encourage political violence.
Speaker 3: In any form, Daniel.
Speaker 2: The left have always thought that Jack Black was some sort of a funny man, some sort of a cool dude. Is it now just desperately trying to salvage his own career?
Speaker 1: Look, maybe it is.
Speaker 7: I'm sort of happy to take Jack Black at his word that he does. He does, you know, not want to associate himself with that, and I think we sort of have a charitable view. But I mean this gets to a bigger issue really, which is just don't have politics inserted into every part of our life. You know, we've seen it in sport. We're seeing it in music. Everywhere we go, there's some kind of political statement that has to be made and it divides the community. I mean, you know, I'm sure at least half of the people that were at that concert didn't agree with it or did it feel comfortable with what was said. So I think the lesson here is for those in the entertainment industry and in the sporting industry just stay out of politics and focus on what brings us together, you know, music and other sort of cultural matters. They should bring the community together, not be used as a platform for politics. So I hope that's one of the lessons that comes out of this.
Speaker 3: Absolutely leave politics out of there.
Speaker 2: Let us just go to a concert and not have that shoved in our faces. Now, Kevin Rudd has he had opened a texting relationship with Republican vice presidential candidate JD Vance, who, of course Donald Trump announced as his running mate. The ambassador told The Australian I certainly conveyed to him being vanced my comments immediately following the assassination attempt in terms of qualities he brings to this office. That's of course a matter for American domestic political opinion, something which as an ambassador, I don't propose to engage in He also told Joe Hockey exclusively on Sky News He's seen a much more toned down Trump at this convention.
Speaker 8: Well, when Donald Trump came in here last night at the convention, I was here the theres you could see on his face that he had been affected by the events of Saturday. This was not the normal fist pumping Donald Trump. This was a more reflective Donald Trump. And as others have said to me today, you know the President far better.
Speaker 9: Than I do.
Speaker 8: He's actually been moved by the event itself and of course the outpouring of national and international opinion in support of him. In terms of this assassination attempt.
Speaker 2: Daniel, we know what Rudd has said in the past about Trump. Is he trying to guess on good terms with the Republicans ahead of November?
Speaker 1: Kevin Ruds as Shoka, he's got a hand in his badge.
Speaker 7: I don't think that we can have any confidence that he's going to be able to represent Australia's national interest in an upcoming potential Trump administration. Sending an unsolicited text message to day Evans is not exactly the height of diplomacy. You know, he's got a track record, as you rightly identify, of saying all kinds of negative things about Trump. He wasn't thinking ahead and now he's trying to pretend that he's got some kind of working relationship. But you know this is also a test of Anthony albneasy. Is he actually going to make Rudd stand down and replace him with someone who can represent our interests or is he going to stick by his mate to the detriment of our nation.
Speaker 2: I absolutely, I completely agree with you. Will be interesting to see how that pays out.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Prominent Australian doctor Nick Coatesworth has hit out at a proposed tax on sugary treats, arguing that eight dollar cans of coke will only punish the poor and fail to fix the nation's obesity crisis.
Speaker 3: What do you think, Daniel, Is he right?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 7: Nick Coatsworth is spot on. Good on him for speaking out on this issue. We all want people to be healthy and to be living healthy lifestyles, but putting in more taxes that's going to increase the cost of everyday items is not the road to a healthy country. This is just a lazy tax grab proposal that's been done in other countries and has been relatively ineffective. And I think it gets to a bigger issue, which is that Australians are really losing confidence in the medical establishment, which I think is a shame. But we saw what happened in COVID, for example, where the advice that we were receiving we now know with the benefit of hindsight, was not particularly accrid or useful in many situations. So we should not go down the path of putting in.
Speaker 1: A show attacks.
Speaker 7: It's about personal responsibility by all means, provide information, provide education, make sure people can make informed choices. But when it comes to adults, we've got to be free to make our own choices on these issues. And good on Nick Coatesworth for calling this out spot on.
Speaker 3: We are adults.
Speaker 2: Let us decide now before.
Speaker 3: We let you go.
Speaker 2: The Greens have attacked the US Alliance, claiming it increases the risk of conflict, undermines Australian's sovereignty and comprises stable relations with Beijing. Daniel, how dangerous is this party?
Speaker 3: What on earth are they on about?
Speaker 1: Well, the Greens are very dangerous.
Speaker 7: They've done more than any political party to delegitimize Australia, calling us a racist nation, saying that we're founded on stolen land, saying that we should be ashamed of ourselves, refusing to stand in front of our national flag, and much much worse besides, so you know, what the Greens say is incredibly dangerous. We need the United States. The United States is not perfect, but it is overwhelmingly for good in the world. In addition to the fact that we simply as a middle sized nation cannot defend ourselves, we need either the UK or the US or a large nation to provide that defense.
Speaker 1: On breadlite.
Speaker 7: Now, we should be doing much more ourselves to advance our own national security capabilities. But our alliance with the US is absolutely fundamental.
Speaker 2: And it has been for a very long time. Daniel Wild, good to have you on. Thank you so much for joining us. Joining me now is wrong speak. Publishing founder Adam B. Coleman, Adam, thank you very much for joining us now, you roche. In the wake of the Trump assassination attempt, that political hatred and irreverence are becoming normalized and profited from, and that anyone that tells you that to build someone up you must tear someone else down is manipulating you.
Speaker 3: You're being groomed to hate.
Speaker 2: Why do you think America is indeed being groomed to hate?
Speaker 3: And by whom?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I believe we're being groomed to heart because of how our media has transformed over the years. You know, with the advent of the Internet, we became the information age, but now we've entered the reaction age, and everything is about gaining some sort of reaction for money. Even mainstream media outlets like CNN produce objectively hideous headlines to either get you to click on it because you're curious of the article, or to click on it because you hate it so much, but it gets your attention, right, It's about gaining a reaction, and hatred is a really big motivator, you know, as far as inducing out of the American public, so we're no longer being informed. As a matter of fact, I will go as far as saying America is one of the most propaganda societies in the world. We're being groomed to hate one another.
Speaker 2: We've saying the propaganda from the mainstream media running rife in recent times. They've been an absolute disgrace, particularly when it comes to that inflammatory language level to war Trump, painting him as some sort of a dictator, and look no further than c it ends Jake Tappa.
Speaker 11: For example, the dehumanizing rhetoric of Adolf Hitler is once again alive and well on a national political stage, this time, of course, in the United Donald Trump a couple times over the weekend referred to immigrants from South America, Africa, and Asia. He did not mention Europe, South America, afgan Asia as quote poisoning the blood of our country, which it's not hyperbole. That does very directly echo Adolf Hitler's language.
Speaker 1: Before World War Two.
Speaker 11: To open up a copy of Hitler's mind COOMF, you would find the Nazi leader describing the mixing of non Germans with Germans as poisoning. There's really no other way to say it. Donald Trump's language mirrors this directly.
Speaker 2: Adam, when you're constantly hearing the words Hitler dictator. Is this sort of rhetoric sowed in the minds of extremists who are now just to find the assassination attempt on Trump?
Speaker 10: Yes, absolutely, you know what happened with Trump as far as the shooter goes and attempting to take his life. You know that man is responsible for his action. However, I do think that when there's unstable people that exist in our society, when we do have access to guns, when we do have a mass media that constantly pushes negativity, constantly pushes strong rhetoric like Hitler or using some similar analogy to Hitler to describe someone, when Joe Biden says existential threat every time he refers to Donald Trump. At some point, it just takes one person to go over that edge and try to change the trajectory of history. And that's what we saw this past weekend. And you know, unfortunately someone died in that scenario, but fortunate for Donald Trump, he was able to survive such a situation. So I find it quite disturbingly amusing that as Donald Trump is legitimately a victim of a violent attack, they tried to victim blame for his situation.
Speaker 2: Oh It's just unbelievable, isn't it. And I'm going to show you, Adam, have a look at how quickly the mindstream media run away when they actually asked about the laws they tell.
Speaker 12: Do you think that CNN's rhetoric and their demonization of Donald Trump over these last eight years has led to people opening fire on President Trump, almost assassinating him on stage. As one of the biggest offenders and perpetuators of fake news.
Speaker 3: That's why President.
Speaker 12: Trump calls you fake Tabert. Do you have any remorse for your reporting which has led to an attempted assassination on President Trump?
Speaker 13: Excuse me, Christin, I have a question. NBC reported that when was Trump was assassinated, attempted assassination, it was popping noises. That was an initially reported Would you like to respond to that?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: All right, y'all.
Speaker 13: This is Savannah Hernandez and this is actually Kristin Welcome and right behind me of NBC News, the exact same networks that reported after the attended assassination of Donald Trump that it was just popping noises. Kristin, would you like to say anything? No, would any anybody a part of NBC like to say anything about your faulty reporting?
Speaker 3: Not at all?
Speaker 13: Okay, So that's their mainstream media ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Adam, look at them running away that. I want to answer any questions? What have they got to hide?
Speaker 10: Well, I mean these are propaganda's and you know they follow orders. So at that particular moment, they are not going to say anything. The reality is our media is unaccountable. Our media is biased, and they make a lot of money being unaccountable and biased. Propaganda's really don't have any sort of isn't to give us an explanation as to why they're doing what they're doing because they're finding some sort of financial game for what they do. And I bet Kristen really believes that she's doing the right thing. Propaganda's typically believe the rhetoric that they spew, so it doesn't shock me when these people run away from their part in this situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it would be great if they could just say, yeah, this is what I believe and why.
Speaker 3: But no, it's nothing to see here attitude.
Speaker 2: Now, the Wall Street Journal is reporting that the nation is divided after the attack on Trump Adam.
Speaker 3: Look, I find this quite baffling.
Speaker 2: Anyone with a moral conscience would say that the attack was horrible and should be condemned. Yet this report is claiming, now there's division.
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 10: Honestly, this sounds like Beltway encircle kind of talk where they think that DC is divided because DC is filled with extremists, but I actually wrote a piece for a newsweek talking about this very thing. About thirty minutes after the news hit about the assassination attempt, my cousin called me, who's no fan of Donald Trump whatsoever, but he said, I don't like the man, but I don't want him dead. Why Because he's a rational human being who's not a sociopath. And this presumption that half of America is filled to sociopaths who are waiting for this man to die or who are gleeful that he almost came to pass, I think is really a basstardization of what America is. I believe this is a great nation filled with wonderful people. We have our bad apples, just like any other nation. But the idea that we're split as to well, some of us believe he deserved to die and some of us wish he did, as though this is some sort of majority or even fifty percent down the line belief. I think it's insulting to insinuate such.
Speaker 2: Then look, absolutely, as I said, anyone with a moral conscience would go no, that this is completely wrong, even if you disagree with Trump's policies.
Speaker 3: So just find the word division extraordinary.
Speaker 2: Now, Adam, Joe Biden, he's back at it in full potato mode, and he offered up this description of his vice president.
Speaker 14: Well found in a black job is it's the vice president of the United States.
Speaker 2: Last week he referred to his vice.
Speaker 3: President as Trump.
Speaker 2: Today he referred to her as a black job.
Speaker 3: And then take a look at this.
Speaker 15: If you were to have continue to run and be officially nominated, what happens if you have another episode like we saw during the debate?
Speaker 5: What happened?
Speaker 15: What happened? What happens if you have another performance on that pirate on that level.
Speaker 16: I don't plan to have a life for us on level right.
Speaker 2: Look, I don't know is there is there a translator available to help there?
Speaker 3: Adam, I've got no idea. What on earth?
Speaker 2: He just slurred out. But it just seems to be getting worse and worse.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, it's been getting worse since he ran for office against Donald Trump in the very beginning. The difference is that the Democrats worked really hard to hide Joe Biden. Remember Joe Biden didn't really campaign. He ran off of either you're for me or you're against Donald Trump. And he let Donald Trump go around and he made it about Donald Trump, and so we didn't see Joe Biden that often, and for people who aren't that politically engaged, they didn't really get to see how deteriorated he was. And most people don't see the daily press conferences where he's mumbling his way through things. But in prime time, in a debate against Donald Trump, everything came to light and now everyone is reacting and it's too late, so he's not getting swapped out for anybody. He's staying right there and the Democrats are going to reap what they sow.
Speaker 2: And let's not forget as well, Adam, the way that the mainstream media, CNN, for example, hit it from America that completely gaslighted Americans saying, no, he's fine, there's no cognitive decline, and now they're acting as complete hypocrites.
Speaker 10: Would you agree, Oh, absolutely absolutely. I think many of them were disillusioned. Many of them wanted to really believe that he's just having a bad day, you know, for the one hundredth day in a row. But the reality came to light and a lot of people who weren't paying attention, who gathered around the television sets to watch this debate to see how he would take on the big bad Donald Trump. He mumbled and stumbled like he does all the time, and they can't hide from it anymore, and so they're stuck. So I'm actually glad to see that the lying mainstream media, who was framing this as some right wing hit job for pointing out the reality that our president has become senile.
Speaker 3: Absolutely completely agree with you. Adam B. Coleman.
Speaker 2: Great to speak with you, Thanks for your time, and you can read more of Adam's writings at www dot Adam bcoleman dot com. Still to come, Lefties are losing it, featuring especially Kooki conspiracy theories on Trump's near assassination, plus Army Horowitz on the Secret Service's latest excuse for their gross.
Speaker 3: Failure to protect the president.
Speaker 2: Now it's time for Lefties or losing it, But this time it's Trump assassination attempt conspiracy Theory Edition.
Speaker 3: And guess what. We are heading out into the wild, going deep.
Speaker 2: Into lefty territory where the clown show is in full swing and I'm talking a plus level insanity.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's a false flag.
Speaker 17: Falls flag, false flave.
Speaker 6: People, somebody died and two feel injured. What do you think about that falls flat Fall's flag.
Speaker 4: I thought it was magnificently staged. It was professionally done. It almost looked real.
Speaker 1: We were wait staged by who oh.
Speaker 5: By mister Trump. Of course, I think this whole thing is staged.
Speaker 6: You think of stage, Yeah, it depends on everybody. Have a few of the assassination attempts. So you just thought it was it was fake? Of course, one person died in the crowd too, critically injured.
Speaker 3: What happened there?
Speaker 18: Pis?
Speaker 4: It doesn't It wouldn't matter to Trump. Do you think he cares if people died for him to be elected? Death doesn't mean anything to Trump.
Speaker 3: It's comical.
Speaker 1: It's comical.
Speaker 3: But please go on.
Speaker 2: What evidence is there to suggest that it was indeed staged or a fake?
Speaker 4: I think that he walked away alive, with perhaps a scratch on his ear and grazed. Yeah, yeah, of course, you know behind the scenes they were. That was all fabricated in no way to put a little scratch on his ear, threw a little blood on his face.
Speaker 6: Now, so you think that they planned from one hundred and thirty yards away to shoot off the corner.
Speaker 4: Of his ear and they never shot off the corner of his Oh.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, of course, with the people sitting around in the rows behind Trump, perhaps they managed to jump the barrier, scratch his ea, throw a little fake blood on him, and boom. We'll call it at attempted assassination. Nayot, it makes total sense. And there's more.
Speaker 6: You're disappointed that the shooter missed Donald?
Speaker 5: No, no, well, nothing you should. She doesn't like him as much as I do.
Speaker 9: But she's a little murk sympathetic to people dying.
Speaker 1: Think that the shooter was justified.
Speaker 5: He did what he wanted to do.
Speaker 1: Do you think it was justified? Like, do you think do you think he eyes?
Speaker 15: I'm sure it was.
Speaker 17: But you know what, since he missed, I can guarantee there's gonna be one hundred people that are gonna try to not miss.
Speaker 2: Yes, she's a bit more sympathetic to those dying.
Speaker 3: Yes, the left is that this.
Speaker 2: Such pleasant people, aren't they? And the circus keeps delivering.
Speaker 19: Absolutely, You guys are out here on the heels of the attempted Trump assassination. Can I get your reaction to what happened the other day?
Speaker 9: Well, it's a shame the person missed, but it's ironic that the shooter was also a Republican.
Speaker 2: M now here is a plot twist. I bet you didn't expect.
Speaker 19: I see you have a crossbow over here. Can you tell me a little bit more about him? Why you decided to bring it here? You have a I don't know what it is.
Speaker 20: It looks like a crossbow.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's a pistol crossbow. I don't like firearms. This is a much safer alternative, and it's used only for personal defense as an absolute last resort.
Speaker 19: I see you have a hammer and sickle tattoo. Can you tell me more about this tattoo?
Speaker 9: I was born in the Soviet Union. I was brought here when I was a little kid. But it's just a symbolism of where I came from.
Speaker 3: Aha, got it?
Speaker 2: Thank goodness, that tattoo clears up all of the unanswered questions I had about that particular lefty. And I'll imagine just waking up one day and going, well, I'm going to go and take my pistol crossbow down to the park, just another normal day, I guess in the life of those who are still wearing masks rainbow ones at that And look, there's been another chief loon Joy read Moment aka Trump's superstalker, who now fears Trump is trying to rewrite himself as a victim.
Speaker 21: People are concerned and expressing concern that we won't be the guardians of memory and that we will allow Donald Trump, as he is bathed in the glory and grandeur of his party, to rewrate himself as both a hero and a victim.
Speaker 2: Please please just give it a rest. Joy, take a break from Trump, take a mental break. It must be exhausting being so broken all the time and too tenacious, deranged that has been past their use by date. Band who have canceled the rest of their Australian tour because of their on stage Trump meltdown.
Speaker 3: Big Lash Canada, don't miss Trump next time.
Speaker 2: Oh you know, I remember when the left thought Jack Black was just the funny guy, the cool dude. I mean he was after all the Democrats picked for Biden twenty twenty four.
Speaker 17: And then they hit me with the big one. They said, Jack, you can't go. You have nothing to wear, your good suitors.
Speaker 1: In the cleaners.
Speaker 17: Well were they wrong? Because I had this to wear, my kick ass American flag overalls, most patriotic outfit of all times, not shut him up.
Speaker 5: There wasn't much they could say after that.
Speaker 17: And when the president wins in November, I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a sweet shout out.
Speaker 2: Cringe hits that aged so well, didn't it. And now that funny lefty is hated, he must be so lonely. And in the face of all these lefties suffer from Trump derangement syndrome, this guy gives quite an accurate response.
Speaker 22: You can take my ears, but you cannot take my liberty. They want to cut off my ears like the Taliban, But what they don't know is my ears can grow back like SpongeBob through budding. By the way, hit me with your best shot, why don't you, Because if that's the best you got, you're a loser.
Speaker 5: You're such a loser. You missed so bigly. By the way, you had a big opportunity. You could have made my head blow up on TV. But you didn't do that, did you. Now my ear is going to grow back bigger and better.
Speaker 2: Joinning me now is filmmaker and journalist Army Horowitz. 'm be good to say you how good was that compared to all the insane lefty losing at videos We've seen. I mean, the Trump derangement syndrome is at another level right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it sure is. It's on display across the country. And look, it's terrible to say, but what you're seeing with people across the country on the left is that this assassination attempt wasn't because of the insane amount of rhetoric rhetoric against President Trump. Really, they're doing it because they're saying, hey, it's your fault, right, I mean, you're the you, Trump and the one who have said these things. Therefore, this is what it has led to you. Like, there's no self reflection here. They're looking to blame the victim, right, They're looking to blame Republicans and Trump and their rhetoric for the attack on him. That's what it's come down to. So, look, it's always nice to have a little bit of levity in this very dire and dark time that we have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, completely, I just find it. Bizare some people's sage's staged. It's fair. It's just on a different level right now. Now, Ami, let's talk about.
Speaker 2: The catastrophic security failure that led to Donald Trump being shot. The head of the Secret Service, Kimberly Chetl, Like, Hey, doctor Jill Biden's topick pick for the job, is now blaming, ready for it, a sloped roof for the security failure she.
Speaker 5: Do climbing up seemingly unimpeded about four hundred feet from the stage with a direct line of sight on the former president.
Speaker 15: Should that roof have been secure? Period?
Speaker 23: That building in particular has a sloped roof at its highest point, and so you know, there's a safety factor that would be considered there that we wouldn't want to put somebody up on a sloped roof, and so you know, the decision was made to secure the building from insert.
Speaker 2: Now, the irony in this is that the snipers who were behind Trump during the rally were on a sloped roof as well. There's the image and here is a picture of an agent standing on the White House roof.
Speaker 3: Would you look at that it sloped.
Speaker 2: As well, Army, I mean, surely it's time to sack Kimberly Cheetle.
Speaker 3: She clearly has no idea what she's on about.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Look, you know, well, the Secret Service Center was their goal to make it thirty percent female. I'm not sure exactly why that is. I think their folks should be to make it one hundred percent competent and effective, which it seems like it may not be. I think that might be a bigger problem. And look, I'm not saying women can't do the job, but you have to have women who can do the job right. You have to have women who can handle a man like Trump who's two hundred and fifteen pounds six y three. I'm not going to convert it to your crazy system because I was told it wasn't gonna any math in this interview. But the point is he's a large man, and you need somebody who can not only handle him, but polster her weapon at the same time. Yeah, look, Joe Biden can't fire her. Do you know why? He doesn't know who she is? And unless her wholet interview? He was asked and he kept calling her him Now unless she changed her pronouns. The president of the United States doesn't know who the head of the secret services. That's gonna be a problem when it comes to firing her. And look beyond that, I think that you know, when this lesser whole interview actually was a pretty big deal, got it all got kind of washed away in the news of the assassination and the VP pick. But it was quite revealing, particularly when Lester Holt asked him about the rhetoric. Now when Joe Biden had a chance to bring the temperature down, and he did in a sense, but in the day, what he ended up doing was he kept saying, you have to keep the rhetoric down instead of saying I have to do the same thing. And lester Holt called him out on that and asked him about it, and he didn't say, you're right, I need to do that. He actually doubled down and said, hey, what else, how else do you want me to describe him if not saying he's a threat to democracy, because that's what he is. He doubled down on this rhetoric even after the assassination.
Speaker 3: This is where we're at. It's just insane.
Speaker 2: It is madness from every single way you look at it.
Speaker 3: And you know you.
Speaker 2: Mentioned the women of the Sacred Service, and the diversity peaks clearly on full display over the weekend, But they were like a pack of fumbling, fumble leaners, and I think that this particular video sums up their efforts.
Speaker 16: After Secret Service Barbie, a highly trained member of the Secret Service, removes her weapon from its holster. For the very first time in her career, she struggles to return her pea shooter as though it's her first day on the job. Fortuitously, her skills from a previous life as an amateur actress come into play, allowing her to convincingly mimic the swift draw of the weapon and scan the horizon for threats. Chewing her gum nonchalantly, she attempts to exude a tacticol demeanor reminiscent of a fusion between the Blues Brothers and Rosy O'Donnell Armie.
Speaker 3: Look, she couldn't find her holster.
Speaker 2: Another agent was preoccupied with her sunglasses that were running around like headless chokes. Meanwhile, the former president had been shot. And what I noticed was that the first on the first day of the Republican Convention, where Donald Trump walked in, there were no female security insights in sight.
Speaker 3: It was all men. So what does that tell you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Look, it goes back to this idea of they have to have some kind of you know, weird random number on how many women they want to have. Again, I want to make this clear, I'm not saying women can't do the job. I mean I've seen some pretty badass women out there, and those are the kind of people they should be hiring. But I think kind of like I think, you know, Secret Service one oh one is learn how to take out your weapon and then reholstor it. I think that's kind of like the first thing you're supposed to learn on the job. And just again, just look at the size of her. She just can't handle a man of President Trump's size. I think that's what it comes down to. I think they I think it's it's ridiculous. I'm not saying that there's any kind of conspiracy here. They weren't trying to give him the best people they could. Look. I remember I spent ten days with Secret Service people when Ivanka Trump was at a program that I was on, and I got to know these guys really well, and they're phenomenal. They're absolutely great, totally competent. But I'm saying that the people we saw there did not seem to be top of their game.
Speaker 3: No, and I completely agree with you.
Speaker 2: There are some incredible women out there working in law enforcement security who do a great job. But something happened very clearly on the weekend. There was a breakdown there and it's been on full display ever since now Army. CNN is reporting that US authority has obtained intelligence in recent weeks on a plot by Iran to try and assassinate Donald Trump, a development that led to the Secret Service, which you believe it actually increasing security around the former president Army. With the existence of the intelligence threat from a hostile foreign intelligence agency plus this enhanced security for Trump, does that raise even more questions about the lapses at the Pennsylvania event, Yeah.
Speaker 5: It absolutely does. I mean, this is not a warning that they got from an individual. This is a warning they got about a state that was looking to and using their state resources to possibly assassinate the president. That's a whole different level threat level obviously you need to deal with. Yeah. No, I think that that highlights the problems that we saw. It highlights the fact that this man was on the roof for a full thirty minutes before he shot at the shot the president, and that he was actually pointed out not by a Secret Service but by a local cop and some fans who were at the rally. No, it's a it's a massive problem. But I think the more important takeaway here for me is that when it comes to the election. Hmm, if our sworn enemy Iran wants to take out this president, this former president, what a I mean, who we should be electing? Right if they've got their supporting around. Biden said, we'd rather have that guy's president. Let's take out Trump. I think that says a lot about the Trump presidency and how we're going to be handling Iran. Look, there's no secret Iran isn't like Trump. Why because Trump was able to handle Iran. They killed Sulimani, they got us out of the Iran deal, he put on more sanctions. He handled Iran the way they had to be handled, not with with with with a feather, but with a stone, with a rock, and that's what Trump did. Look, this is a president President Biden, who after Iran sent over three hundred missiles, ballistic missiles and drones and rockets against Israel. President Trump's at the NA Yahoo, you better not retaliate or you will lose my support. This is what we're dealing with. Iran knows that. That's why they prefer to have President Biden versus President Trump, and they're trying to stack the deck by taking him out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I know that had a more easy under Joe Biden, and they know that Trump is genuinely going to stand in their way. I think that's a very very good point. Now, the host of the left leaning MSNBC show Mourning Joe Joe.
Speaker 3: Scarborough has criticized.
Speaker 2: His own network for taking the show off air in the wake of the shooting. The talk show was reportedly pulled because NBC bosses feared an anti Trump guest might make an inappropriate comment, exposing the program as if it already hasn't been exposed, and the entire network to a political backlash. But here's what the host had to say on air.
Speaker 14: Next time we're told there's going to be a newsfeed replacing us, we will.
Speaker 18: Be in Ocean's sitting here, Yeah, and the news feed will be us, so they can get somebody else you're sitting here to host the show.
Speaker 2: Well, the world would be a better place if they did. Indeed, queish, because haven't listened to some of Joe's previous meltdowns.
Speaker 24: And if he has voted into office, then a lot of these people that are talking about literal or figure for whatever the hell they're saying, you're gonna look like idiots because he will do.
Speaker 5: He will get away with.
Speaker 18: He will in prison, he will execute whoever he's allowed to imprison, execute, drive from the country.
Speaker 14: Listen, if they voted for Trump in sixteen, whatever, they voted for Trump and twenty, they knew exactly what they were doing. If they vote for Donald Trump in twenty twenty four, they're knowingly voting for a fascist. They're voting for a racist. They're voting for somebody that wants to put this country two hundred years in the back.
Speaker 2: Ami, the guy is clearly completely unhinged. Isn't it time to cancel this show permanently?
Speaker 5: This is part of the course of MSNBC. Do I think he should be fired? And in the show?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Why because this is what this entire news network is about, right the fact, Look, this not is about him being unhinged about Trump. This is a man, Joe Scarborough who's gas lighting about how the great fitness Joe Biden was in just prior to that, to that debate, right, he talked about how he's the top of his game mentally and physically. So this is not the only problem Joe Scarborough with a bigger problem that this is. MSNBC writ large and even worse. To be honest, The truth is, if you wanted to show clips of other hosts talking about Trump and the Trump de rangement systems, Trump de rangement syndrome that they that they have, it would be worse. And they all have jobs. So should it be should he be taken out?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 5: Because this is par for the course the network, This is what the network is all about. This is actually personal for me. I actually was banned from the Joe Scarboroughs from from Joe Scarborough Show a few years back. So you know a little just desserts.
Speaker 3: Well lucky you mean you're never gonna be able to get the opportunity to chat with Joe again. How do you feel about that? I feel okay, you've survived. You've survived that.
Speaker 2: Congratulations Army Horowin's great to have you on.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for joining us this evening. What is your pleasure still to come?
Speaker 2: The UK's Deputy Prime Minister clashes with Trump's VP Pick and Keir STARVTT faces a growing migrant crisis. He won't believe how many illegal immigrants have arrived since he became Prime minister. Welcome back joining me now is gb News host Darren Grimes, Darren, good to see you. Former UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson has met with Donald Trump at the Republican National Convention. Now Boris Johnson actually posted to social media this photo saying, great to meet President Trump, who was in top form after the shameful attempt on his life. We discussed Ukraine and I have no doubt that he will be strong and decisive in supporting that country and defending democracy. Darren, what do you make of Bojo heading to the convention?
Speaker 20: Well, look, it's great to be with you, by the way, but look, it's worth noting that the former Prime minister gave these remarks at the Republican Convention and on a separate panel that he actually spoke at. It was really quite poorly attended. I see this as nothing more than Boris actually attempting to shore up a legacy for himself as Prime Minister. He sees himself in the mold of Winston Churchill. I don't think many of us do anymore, because I don't think any of us actually see a way out of Ukraine, a viable way out for the Ukrainians, because US intelligence, you know, would suggests that last year at least half a million people were killed or wounded, and that's on both sides of that conflict. The Ukrainian Parliament just had to vote to lower the age at which you can be conscripted into battle. Now we in Britain alone, but the Australians have as well. That we've pledged twelve and a half billion quid to Ukraine in military aid and in other forms of aid as well. Now there's something to be said that this could well have been avoided all along, because we're suffering the consequences still to this day. You know, energy bales, inflationary pressures through the price of grain, things like that brought about by this war. Now, when you've got the likes of George Kennan, who's a former US diplomat and actually the architect of the United States strategy for containment around the well containing what was the Soviet Union during the Cold War actually NATO enlargement, he called it the most faithful era of American policy in the entire post Cold War era. That's pretty damon, isn't it. So you look at things like Western intervention in Libya, and I think it is difficult to conclude that Boris Johnson's legacy is less important than Trump's pick for vice president in GD Vance, who actually does conclude that foreign policy has to actually have an integral link to national interest or the sort of ponch on for globalist international piousness, which is what I see it as here, and I imagine I dare see that Vance view will win out over the Johnson view.
Speaker 2: Yes, and speaking of Vance, the UK's Deputy Prime Minister, Angela Rayner has dismissed comments by Donald Trump's running mate, of course, Vance himself, after the pick for you as vice president, said that UK under labor might be the first truly Islamic country with nuclear weapons.
Speaker 3: Darren is JD Vance.
Speaker 20: Right, Well, look, let's look at the let's look at the evidence. According to a it's a JL Partner's poll, which is a reputable polling company here in Britain, they produced a study in which they found that twenty three percent of eighteen to thirty four year olds, that's British Muslims are down with the concept of jihad.
Speaker 17: Right.
Speaker 20: And then there's the kicker, because one in three of them from that same age group one sharia law slapped onto British soil. You're talking about losing your hand for theft, right, you're talking about stoning or lashing for adultery. That's not the kind of lovely stuff that I think is compatible with British values. Now during the election campaign, and I know they won't sit well with you just as well as it didn't with me. But Angela Reiner, who you've just mentioned, deputy leader of the Labor Party, she sat amongst a group of Muslim men in her constituency, right, she was practically pleading for their votes on July fourth, and she even thanked them for helping her escape through in twenty nineteen. Not a woman in sight. Now, this is the twisted new sectarianism I think Britain has ushered in, where women are dragged back into being second class citizens. You know, forget universal suffrage. Ironically, it's the political left now playing footsie with a misogynistic brand of politics. And it just beggars belief because never before has the British Isles actually seen such numbers of young people who not only want to resist integrat and into our way of life, but actually want their lifestyle to dominate everyone else's lifestyles. And Labor politicians they lost seats or for issues happening in Gaza, not in Glasgow. Right, We've got new MPs who've been causing up with all sorts of shady characters, and the Labor Party actually refuse to confront what I call the new fascism many of people. You know, these people were welcomed under Tawny Blair, that useful idiot, and the Tories haven't exactly slammed the door shut either. Here's the thing, right, we owe it to the country, to the British people to have an honest debate before things spiral further out of control in the win, which gd Vance articulates. Now I'll probably be canceled for seeing that, but Heyhill wouldn't be the first time.
Speaker 3: Well that's it.
Speaker 2: But you know you're right, and it's frightening, It's totally frightening what's going on right now?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: Labor has conceded that Britain is in the grips of a small boat crisis after more than one thousand migrants arrived in the UK since Kirstarma became PM.
Speaker 3: Darren.
Speaker 2: It's only been a few weeks since Labour came to power. How do you see this already bad migrant crisis? Playing out under Starma.
Speaker 20: Oh look, I don't think it's going to get any better. I wish I was as sure as winning the national Lottery, because I'd be sunning myself on a nice little island right now. Look, I think this is an absolute preposterous position for the United Kingdom to find itself in. I don't think it's going to get remotely better. He's talking about setting up some national border command.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 20: The only solution here is to do exactly what Australia did, exactly what Tony Abbott has said the United Kingdom ought to do, which is to put people in unsinkable vessels, in these lifeboats that are unsinkable, and to tow them back. Because until you start turning people back, they will continue to come. And I'm afraid to say we're going to say record numbers this year alone, because the Labor Party, in their eternal wisdom, have said, well, everyone who has arrived here illegally will be able to apply for amnesty, right to be able to actually apply for asylum here in the UK, and we ain't going to turn them back. We ain't going to say to them, well, we've got a returns agreement with Afghanistan, because I doubt Secure Starma is going to be getting around the table with the Taliban. You know, it's a really, really perilous position for us to be in. There will be people coming over here who do not wish us well, who do not share our values, and I'm afraid to say giving them illegal amnesty, amnesty to these illegals will actually be a risk to national security. And if you think it's going to get better under Secure Starma, well I've got a bridge to sell you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it certainly seems like it is absolutely spiraling out of control already. Darren Grimes, really great to speak with you. Thanks so much for joining us on the show this evening.
Speaker 3: And that's it from me. Up next is Newsnight. Good Night,