Speaker 1: Our next guest is one of the stars of the New White loastest season.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? That was my little brother? Yeah, and you guys made up that was a joke. What part was a joke? He's also Donold schwarzeneggus Son. Please welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Patrick Schwarzenegger, he joins us now he's in the country, Patrick, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Good morning, good morning. How are you guys?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, have you been having the best time down under? I saw you with the kangaroo yesterday.
Speaker 2: It was great. It was amazing.
Speaker 1: I'm loving the love for coffee here. I'm it's great for my jet leg. So I'm having a good time.
Speaker 5: What about the love for you, Patrick, because giving you a role and how prominent he's right now, people recognizing you everywhere you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been it's been pretty funny. I mean, we were just walking around Sydney downtown yesterday and I was actually kind of shocked how many people were running up to me and saying Saxon, Saxon, And you know, I think they just come up right away with their theories of who who dies and you know, everything like that. So it was cool. I didn't know that it was such a big show here. So it's it's been, it's been awesome.
Speaker 4: Oh we love white Lotus in Australia.
Speaker 3: Ever, got a little angry at the start though, because they weren't all the episodes.
Speaker 4: Yes, because I wanted to watch the whole thing at once. I was like, I really wanted to binge watch it. I couldn't handle the week weight in between each episode.
Speaker 2: Is that how it used to be that you guys could watch it all at once?
Speaker 3: Some shows? Some shows?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, this was a bit of a I didn't. I really struggled with about that.
Speaker 1: Patrick that, Yeah, I don't even have the last episode. I haven't seen it.
Speaker 4: Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm there with you guys.
Speaker 3: So working on a show like this, where I mean, look at Lawrence passionate, wanting to find out what's about to happen, you must have friends and family hitting you up, going come on, just just tell me read the scripts.
Speaker 1: It's kind of funny because like friends and family will say like just tell me, just tell me, just tell me, and then they're no, no, no, no, don't tell me.
Speaker 2: Actually I don't. I don't want to know. I don't want to know.
Speaker 1: So it's like this this mix of them wanting to know and not wanting to know. But every Monday, because our in the US it plays on Sunday night, So on Mondays, my fiance sits down with me at dinner and she just she's on TikTok and Instagram and she's coming up with all these theories and boiling them down for me and then taking snippets of her favorite parts and telling me. So it's, uh, yeah, the family fair thing is they all love to give their input.
Speaker 5: Speaking of family, there was a beautiful moment when you found out you got the role and you shared that news with your family. I know, I mean, how nice was that for you?
Speaker 2: And I saw you beautiful mom as well, she was so happy for you. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was just a really surreal moment because it was something that you know, when I lived with my mom during COVID, it was me, my fiance, and my mom us three together and we were just kind of like everybody else, just binging different shows, finding shows that we really loved, and we became obsessed with White Lotus and season one and then season two. We made it a thing where every Sunday night dinner. We would come over to my moms and we'd all watch it together. And then so I think it's just kind of like a little cherry on top to get to be part of a show that your family, you you kind of watched all together, that you guys all love together.
Speaker 2: I love that. And yeah, I think my mom was more excited than I was. She was freaking out.
Speaker 4: I bet I was going to say, well, you a fan of the show beforehand, because the first two seasons were also just so amazing. Did you have one of the seasons that you preferred.
Speaker 1: It's funny because when you watch the first season, you're obsessed with it. Then when you start watching the second season, you're like, it's not as good as the first one. You know, you missed the first the cast from the first one, and then by the end of the second episode, the end of the second season, you're obsessed with the second season, and then same with the third one. I think, you know, in the beginning, you're like, oh, it's a whole new group of people, and then by the end you really start to love it. So it's hard for me to say, I mean, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: There is a rumor floating around that the next one is going to be here in Australia, potentially on one of our islands around on the Great Barrier reef. To you know anything about that?
Speaker 1: I don't know anything. I don't know anything. I really don't. I hope that I get called back. If I survived this season, I would love to come back here.
Speaker 4: He survived this.
Speaker 2: So annoyed.
Speaker 4: It's funny because there's, like Jays, there's this whole thing about these three girls traveling in this season as well. Every year I go on a girl's trip with two of my best friends and there's all these memes at the moment about like the reason three girls shouldn't travel together in a threesome, and it's totally freaked us out. So we're like, do we need to recruit a new friend for our girl's trip?
Speaker 2: Is a girl's trip with three a bad idea?
Speaker 1: Patrick, I suppose so. For some reason, that's my dad's favorite storyline. He always just comes and quotes the three girls. He thinks it's so funny.
Speaker 3: Mate, look enjoy your time in the country. We really appreciate you jumping on. Everyone here is loving the show, and I just that's so good.
Speaker 4: Congratulations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's so cool that your dreams come true and actually on your favorite shot, Like that's such a pinch me moment.
Speaker 2: It is. It's it's surreal. It's been amazing. And finally, just.
Speaker 4: Before we go, what is the one thing that you're desperate to do while you're here in Australia.
Speaker 1: Honestly, it was it was the kangaroos yesterday on the spot for me, it was pretty cool.
Speaker 3: All right, let's wrap one up.
Speaker 2: You can take one home.
Speaker 3: Patrick Schwarzenegger joining you aside of the air. Good on you, mate, Thanks so much for your time.
Speaker 2: Congra, thank you, Thank you guys,