Speaker 1: On Scone US Australia. This is the Reader Panalty Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Reader Panicky Show. Coming up tonight, Divisions in labor as a rogue senator is suspended from caucus. The rise of the right across Europe continues with a sensational result for the national rally in France. We'll have all the latest from the US with Alex Stein and Kinsey Scofield, with all the celebrity and royal news, including Prince Harry being accused of deliberately destroying evidence relating to his High Court bone hacking claims, and an extra long edition of Lefties Losing It Tonight. It includes a tribute to modern dads. Yes, joining me now is Sky News contributor Proo McSween Prue. Let's start in the Great state of Victoria where anti Israeli protesters continue to harass people going about their business. That happened in the center of the city. They have no fear of the police. You saw the police there. Thankfully they did step in this time and defend the lone man, presumably a Jewish man who was just being targeted. He was mining his business, having a snack there Through This climate of fear and hostility is all too prevalent in our big cities nowadays, and.
Speaker 3: Rita it seems to be condoned now. I note, obviously, as you say, the police did finally step in. But why are these mobs allowed to congregate? It seems every day now. We used to have to put up with protests every week, and now they seem to be just forming groups to harass and coerce people who are just going about their day to day lives, and the police are standing by and moving them on. But this level of tolerance has to stop because this is not the society we want to live in. And the anti Semitism is allowed to thrive and grow, and it seems to be almost encouraged in Victoria in particular. You know, it's time that you know, this government stopped obviously influencing and dictating to the police, and they need to do something about it before someone gets killed and people cannot go about their day to day lives in peace.
Speaker 2: And I should add that footage we played was posted by the anti Israeli protesters. They're proud of that, and that's why had that caption about the police siding with designers because for once they actually stepped in and defended someone, because we have seen it in previous interactions. Someone holding an Israeli flag or just walking about past a protest is the one who police target rather than the threatening mob who are behaving poorly. And when I say poorly, I'm under selling it because they really do cross the line into breaking the law when they get into people's faces and are intimidating them. Now, let's talk about divisions in federal labor with Early Childhood Education Minister Ann Ali backing the PM and saying her fellow West Australian MP Fatima Payman, did not speak up in caucus last week before she crossed the floor to vote with the Greens against Labour's motion, and the PM had this to say earlier today that labor MPs are free to speak about issues of great importance to them. That's not true.
Speaker 4: The contradiction that was there in Senator Payment's interview yesterday, which she chose to do in order to disrupt labor and what we are doing today the day before, the most significant assistance that has been given to working people in a very long period of time. That was a decision that Senator Payment made and Senator Payment made alone. This stunt from the Greens was designed to put Fatima Payman in a difficult position. It was designed to do that. It wasn't designed to assist Palestinians in Gaza. It wasn't designed to advance the peace process.
Speaker 5: Is it not suggested counterproductive?
Speaker 2: Pro Anthony Alberanezi took is time in suspending payment. It was only after she really rubbed his face in it on Insiders yesterday that he finally moved against her.
Speaker 3: Well, is it little wonder that he's got that each way albow and weak prime minister label, because that's what he is.
Speaker 2: He's a waiverer.
Speaker 3: He blows with the wind. Now we all know that it was a political play by the Greens, but at the same time, it was a political play by Senator Payman, who has got herself in this position.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: She was given it probably because she was a woman and a Muslim and she was young, so she ticked quite a few boxes for woke labor and its gender politics. But it's backfired big time on alban Easy. He's got this really a big quandary where he's wanting to appease his Muslim voters, but at the same time, he's created mayhem his ranks with his double standards, where he's favoring her and allowing her to rub his nose in it. And then he's got these lame excuses and suddenly now people can speak up and cross the floor. Is that what he's saying, which has gone against what over one hundred years of tradition in the labor parties ranks. Look, the man is in a terrible bind, as we know, but he's got to start being strong. This senator should be expelled. And frankly, she's going to sit there and be a thorn in his side for a long time and there's not much he can do about it, but he needs to show some strength of fortitude.
Speaker 2: Well, it will be very interesting to see how she behaves in the coming months, because she has expressed that she's willing to do this again. She's willing to cross the floor again if an issue comes up that she feels this strongly about. Now to Germany, where a woman who called a con victored rapist a disgraceful rapist, pig and a disgusting freak was given a harsher sentence than man himself. After a German court found her guilty of defaming him. The woman was jailed for a weekend for defamation, while the man who was part of a group of nine attackers who gang raped a fifteen year old girl in a park four years earlier, was not jailed at all at the time because of his age. He only served a suspended sentence that reports from the New York Post prew and understandably this case is causing waves in Germany and further afield.
Speaker 3: Well, it's another example of the woke infiltration of just about every entity, including our justice system. When we have these laws, and I use the term loosely, where we have a convicted rapist getting off with, you know, a suspended sentence or a slap on the wrist, and then we have a woman who is probably speaking for most of us, who's now subjected to this kind of ridiculous justice. So is it any wonder that people are now getting defiant. There's so much angst and anger in generally across the world. The people are fed up. We're seeing it with of course, the hard far right political parties getting voted in, and this is all part of the narrative and the feeling that we have lost control, that the world is just crazy and that we've got the animals in charge, and there's no sensibility, there's no sanity in things like this. You know, it's just so aggravating and upsetting, and boy, doesn't it get your blood boiling?
Speaker 2: Mine is.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 2: You mentioned the rise of the right in Europe, and France's National Rally Party has won the first round of the French election, scoring and estimated thirty four percent of the vote that puts them in first place. They're now in the strongest position going into Sunday's next round. Emmanuel mccron's Ensemble Party came in with only twenty percent, in the third position. In usual French fashion, the lefties are righting prue. There is this enormous swing towards the right throughout much of Europe, and it comes as we're about to have an election in the UK where Labor are expected to win in a massive landslide, possibly the biggest win in one hundred years. It's an interesting time, you've got to say, in world politics.
Speaker 3: Certainly is. But I'm not surprised about the rise of the far right because people are angry, they're sick of these porous borders. Migrants coming in, the crime rates going up, nowhere for people to live, You see people homeless on the streets. You see this wave of wokeness, and generally people have had enough. And if it means going to an extreme and voting for an extreme party, that's what they're doing. It's their way of empowering themselves because of this anger and this frustration and anxiety that everything that was so important to them in their lives, the culture of their countries is being changed and that I don't like it, and I understand that I have empathy for that.
Speaker 2: I don't like it either, and it's happening here. Absolutely. It is a big reaction to the mass migration, unchecked migration in some cases. But it's also a reaction to the green lunacy, these yet zero policies that are really hurting people. So it's and I don't call it the far right. I mean, I know that's how the media characterizes it, and we can sometimes get caught up in that. But you look at the policy positions of most of these parties and they're they're just right wing or even center right a lot of them. Some of them are even centrist. When you look at what was considered centrist fifteen years ago. Now before you go, I've got to ask you about the Glastonbury Music Festival. Crowds there were led in a chat against their cancer stricken king. It was a politically charged set, this one. They're just such sheep. Just listen to them chanting on que. There was also a pro open borders message at the music festival, which was rather amusing given this is a music festival that has a massive fence around it, so no one without a ticket could possibly gain entry. And I think most shocking of allpro is the anti Israeli protest that happened here. We had Palestinian flags flying prominently. I mean this just comes less than a year since hundreds of music festival goers were slaughtered in Israel by her mass terrorists.
Speaker 3: Well this is it. It's quite astounding, but it's turned into this political virtues signaling rally. You know, it was started by some dairy farmers just to celebrate you know, pop culture, art, entertainment, music, and now it's become this scene where you know, people was interesting in a Twitter feed they said if your head a sexual, a Royalist or you know, Jews, don't go to Glastonbury anymore and sadly this is what it's turned into. It's quite, it's quite terrifying and disgraceful.
Speaker 2: And you know, this is the trouble.
Speaker 3: They hijack everything, spoil everything for everyone.
Speaker 2: And this is just another example of it that the kids that age call them kids, they're young adults who are at a music festival and they can't have empathy or identify with people just like them who were enjoying a music festival and were slaughtered by these bloodthirsty terrorists. That just shocks you to the core. Primisween, thank you for your time this evening, joining me in as Victorian Libertarian MP David Limbrick will start in Victoria, whether it's in't to. Alan government has launched a new ad campaign to tackle what it claims is hate and discrimination against transgender women. But what this ad campaign really does is tell women that their feelings, their instincts and safety matters less than a man's feelings. Let's take a look at the whole ad lest we be accused of cherry picking something out of context. And as you watch these Victorians, take note that your taxes are funding it. The backlash has already started with commentators online slamming the advert for having contempt for women, especially those who feel unsafe in certain settings or those who have concerns about male bodies in women's sport. The ad has now gone viral, has drawn comments from the likes of doctor Jordan Peterson and dozens of prominent feminists both here in Australia and overseas. What is your opinion of this ad. I've got to say I've got some strong feelings. I'm interested in your take.
Speaker 7: Well, I made the comment online that they didn't show the tackle in the footy game, and I think this is the thing. But I think it's very clear here that they try the government is trying to get women to put their feelings aside, to put their personal safety concerns aside for the feelings of other people. And this is not just an unhelpful thing to do, it's actually a really dangerous thing to do. People need to trust their instincts on these things.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, we've got the notion of male bodies in women's sport, But even in that first scene at the lift, if someone feels unsafe, a woman feels unsafe for whatever reason, you're telling her not to trust those instincts and to stay for the sake of politeness. It's almost the reverse of everything we've been told for the last couple of decades about trust your instincts, don't put yourself in danger for the sake of not seeming mean or impolite or not agreeable. And I just think it's sense. And also some of the other messaging there is just so pathetic, as if someone isn't going to help someone who is moving a box and something falls out of it. Of course you are to try to team that up with saying it's perfectly acceptable for male bodies to be in women's sport. It's all part of the same thing. I think is also fairly toxic message.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean they were talking about the safety for trans people, but in the first part, we're in the elevator. You can't be more safe than being by yourself in an elevator.
Speaker 2: But would a male who identifies as female feel less safe going up in a lift by himself if a woman chooses to exit the lift? How is that a something that deserves a tax pay funded commercial.
Speaker 7: We've gone from policing people's speech on what they say to hear what we're doing now is we're policing what people don't say, and like what they feel people should be forced to say and act in it in a way, and like this is sort of next next level control.
Speaker 2: And the scene in the train or tram that was quite amusing in itself because of a bunch of women you can see standing up. They won't offer their seat, but the trans person obviously was offered the seat. Now, I don't have labor of paid attention to previous campaigns like this. They all seem to have this obsession with lifts. You might remember the ad from the Australian Human Rights Commissions Are Equally Absurd anti racism campaign also featured a lift thank you? What planet do these people live on? I mean, can you imagine that scenario ever happening? Some young men sort of saying no, I don't want to ride up in a lift with two attractive women, No, thank you, I'm going to It's just beyond the realms of belief. And I say that as a woman of color, for the love of God, what are we trying to tell people that we are some racist, hostile backwater that women of color are prevented from entering lifts.
Speaker 7: I've never seen that scenario ever happen in my entire life, and I can't like, if it's ever happened to someone, I'd love to hear about it, but I just can't imagine that scenario ever happening.
Speaker 1: It's just fantasy.
Speaker 2: And you know what, if they were running ads right now about the treatment of people who are obviously Jewish who might be wearing a kipper I'm a star of David, then that would have some relevance because we are actually seeing hostility in our cities on university campuses to those people for these ads. Give me a break, now, let's go to today's news. Herald Sun reports Victoria police will be targeting and tracking the state's worst repeat youth offenders responsible for aggravated burglaries, robberies, and car thefts as part of a new operation to drive down crime. They will be knocking on doors, seizing weapons, recovering stolen vehicles, and targeting repeat offenders who were breaching their bail conditions. Figures show thirty percent of offenders are responsible for seventy percent of crimes. It's something we've talked about long and off and on this program, and it's a source of frustration to police as well, because they may arrest and charge peat these kids, but they sent out their time and time again.
Speaker 7: The thing that's most surprising about this announcement, and this is the thing that's struck me, is aren't they policing bail conditions already? It seems it seems that they're not. And I note that New South Wales recently had a similar exercise where they sent out police to check bail conditions and hundreds of people ended up getting arrested because they're breaching their bail conditions.
Speaker 1: Look, I think it's legitimate.
Speaker 7: If there's conditions set on bail and they're being breached, then that should be enforced.
Speaker 1: And so like let's see what it comes up with.
Speaker 2: Now, before you go, I have to ask you about Peter Dutton's nuclear plan. One of that those reactors is set for Gippsland in Victoria. But the suggestions that plan needs tweaking after experts worn that around the loy Yang coal power station, well that's supposed to be a hot spot for earthquakes and other seismic activity. Are these legitimate concerns, David or We basically have got activists again trying to obstruct any sort of nuclear project in this country.
Speaker 1: This is just more scare mungery.
Speaker 7: We've already seen the red rusty leaking barrels thing, and now they're talking about earthquakes. The fact of the matter is, my understanding is that the types of seismic activity that we be that we could be seeing it can easily be engineered around. And there's many other places in the world with far more seismic activity. Even with the huge earthquakes that we saw in Japan years ago, there was none of the damage was actually caused by the earthquakes. The damage in Fukushima was caused by the tsunami after the plants, after the earthquakes. That the many of the plants just keep operating and the type of seismic activity that we'd see in Victoria wouldn't even result in a shutdown, is my understanding.
Speaker 2: It's why here's Victoria's unofficial opposition leader, David Limbrick. Thank you for your time this evening, Thanks for having me still to come. Left is Losing It and Alex Stein on the fallout from the Biden Trump debate. Welcome back. Now it's time for lefties losing it. Let's start with a little sophistication, a little bit of art, some high brow enlightenment. No, I'm just kidding. This is lefties losing it. We're about to marvel at modern art, and there's nothing beautiful or profound about any of this. What did you like most? I think my favorite was that woman beating what looked like a massive slab of butter with an electric cord, though the buckets thing was also very good. But this next example of modern art is really going to get you thinking, Wow, that's powerful stuff. Perhaps a comment on global warming melting ice caps. I I'm not sure. This next one looks like a tribute to restless leg syndrome. Okay, for this next one, I do suggest covering the children's eyes. Okay. No, that's enough modern art for now. And I bet most of those are lefties losing it. Masquerading as arches are taxpay funded, one way or another. Now to Melbourne, Australia, where anti Israeli protesters are sharing videos of themselves harassing folks, mining their business, just having a snack. Watch this lot scream all Zionists are terrorists in this man's face. Now to the US, and this baseball crowd has no time for pro palacetin in protesters using America's pastime to push their political agenda is Yeah, they're fed up. Time now to check in on lefties losing it in the media post that presidential debate, the one which made it impossible for them to hide their dudes cognitive decline. Yeah, after this mess, it's hard to pretend talk of Biden's befuddled state is some sort of right wing conspiracy or due to out of context videos.
Speaker 9: More until we get the total band on, the total initiative relative to what we're going to do with more border patrol and more asylum officers.
Speaker 6: Trump, I really don't know what he said at the end of this sentence.
Speaker 1: I don't think he knows what he said either.
Speaker 2: Look, there were a lot of startling moments in this debate, including Biden's fifteen lies and regurgitations of debunk myths from the fine people lie to suckers and losers lie. But one moment that hasn't got the coverage it deserves is Biden's bizarrero claim that women in America are being raped by their in laws and their sisters.
Speaker 9: Look, there's so many young women who have been including a young woman who just was murdered, and he went to the funeral. The idea that she was murdered by an immigrant coming in. They talk about that.
Speaker 1: But here's the deal.
Speaker 9: There's a lot of young women to be raped by their in laws, by their spouses, brothers, and sisters. It's just ridiculous, and they can do nothing about it, and they try to rest them on the cross state line.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of young women being raped by their in laws and brothers and sisters, and they try to arrest them when they cross state lines. He just said that whatever concoction of drugs that had him on it did not work as planned. And he was thoroughly confused, not just when he gave what should have been well rehearsed answers, but also when Trump was talking.
Speaker 6: From prisons, people that are from mental institutions in Senasala. Terrorists. We have the largest number of terrorists coming into our country right now, all terrorists all over the world, not just in South America, all over the world. They come from the Middle East, everywhere, all over the world. They're pouring in. And this guy just lift it and he didn't need legislation because I didn't have legislation, I said, close the border. We had the safest border in history. In that final couple of months of my presidency, we had, according to Border Patrol, who is great and by the way, who endorsed me for president. But I won't say that, but they endorse me for president. Brandon just speak to him.
Speaker 2: But look, Brandon, just speak to them. I just love Trump casually dropping a Brandon In the debate and post debate, the very folk who are regularly featured on this segment for losing it on their various programs were waking up to the reality that Biden's cognitive decline could no longer be hidden from their audience. Here's one of those lefties losing it, MSNBC's Joy Raid.
Speaker 10: I too, was on the phone throughout much of the debate with Obama world people with Democrats, with people who are political operatives, with campaign operatives. My phone really never stopped buzzing throughout, and the universal reaction was somewhere approaching panic. The people who were texting with me were very concerned about President Biden seeming extremely feeble, seeming extremely weak.
Speaker 6: And.
Speaker 2: The lefties losing it were on just about every station and every online program and podcasts, including the Young Turks.
Speaker 11: This is an epic disaster.
Speaker 1: I see people online saying, well, okay, that answer wasn't so bad.
Speaker 11: No, it doesn't Any particular answer doesn't matter at all. This thing is over. He looks like he's barely surviving. I don't mean the debate, I mean life. And so there's no person that has a single brain cell left in their head who thinks that Joe Biden is the best candidate to take it on Donald Trump. I will bet them any amount of money that Joe Biden's going to lose the selection. If he's a candidate, it's a guaranteed loss. You're telling me there's the most important election of our lifetimes. You're telling me that democracy is on the line, and you're going to put on a guy who can't even talk, who can't even sit there.
Speaker 2: And look normal.
Speaker 11: This thing is a blood bath. He's going to get annihilated. That is okay. Now the Democrats have to decide are they happy to lose?
Speaker 1: Are they willing to lose? Because this is a guaranteed loss.
Speaker 11: This is so much worse than my worst nightmares of what it could be like.
Speaker 2: In every way, it's so fun and there were more lifty tears on CNN.
Speaker 12: He's doing the best that he can, but he had a test to meet tonight, to restore confidence of the country and of the base, and he failed to do that. And I think there's a lot of people who are going to want to see him consider taking a different question.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 12: We're still far from our convention, and there is time for this party to figure out a different way for it, if you will.
Speaker 1: Allow us to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, about that. I don't think Jill's going to allow it. She's the one who seems to be calling the shots, and she's telling Joe he did great.
Speaker 13: Joe, you did such a great job. You answered every question, you knew all the Let me ask the crowd, what did Trump do? Yes?
Speaker 2: You see how bewildered old Joe looked even in that clip, And watch his face in this one as Jill gaslights the crowd.
Speaker 3: I saw in.
Speaker 13: Him then the same character that I see in him today. And even though he has faced unimaginable tragedies, his optimism is undaunted, his dream is unshakeable, his Poe is unly tue.
Speaker 2: Let's bring in comic and host of Prime Time with Alex Stein on Blaze TV the Encourageable Texan himself, Alex Stein. Alex, we are hearing that the Biden family is determined that Joe run again, and all this talk of replacing him at the last moment is just a fanciful conjecture as far as they're concerned. I played some clips of Jill Biden after the debate. She is clearly an enabler here. Surely you would think she would want her eighty one year old husband at home enjoying time with his grandchildren, well, the ones he acknowledges. Why is she pushing him when he is obviously not fit for office, and when we've got poles telling us sixty percent of voters say Biden should definitely or probably be replaced as the Democratic candidate following his terror performance in that first presidential debate.
Speaker 5: Well, I guess Hunter would find it very advantageous to keep his dad as president because he's going to need a pardon or you know, they need a commute his sentence on gun charges. So I can see why he wants to keep his dad in office. Now, Jill Biden, I have no idea why she wants to keep on letting Joe Biden embarrass himself, embarrass the country. And not only that, at this point it's basically elder abuse. Joe Biden deserves to take a vacation. He was a senator, he's and a politician for over forty years. Let the guy go on vacation and eat some ice cream instead of going up there and freezing and embarrassing the entire nation.
Speaker 2: That was embarrassing for the entire nation. And another poll, this one from CBS, only fifty four percent of registered Democrat voters want Biden to run again. That's fifty four percent of registered Democrat voters, and when you look at all voters, the figure is twenty eight percent. So that is just awful news for the Biden camp. But Alex, we learned today that you mentioned Hunter, Jill Hunter, the extended family. They're all encouraging the president to stay in the race. Adam Crichton reports in The Australian that Hunter has emerged as one of the biggest supporters of his father continuing in the campaign. This was at a family gathering that had at Camp David, where the family met for a planned photo session with celebrity photographer Annie Liberwitz. I mean, really, you would think after that performance, he would want to show that he is in the oval office, He's actually governing, he's not doing photo shoots with Hunter and Jill.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, it was Joe Biden's dream to be president, and he achieved that dream he became the president. So really at this point, I have no idea what's left for him to achieve. I mean, our country, according to him, is doing great. According to Americans, our countries and you know, doing terrible. So I just I don't know the delusion of keeping him as president any longer. And Hunter Biden has you know, personal reasons why because he's in so much criminal trouble. But once again, let Joe Biden be free. But the sad reality is the next man up is either Gavin Newsom maybe Michelle Obama. So there's not a lot of good candidates out there anyway on the left. So I feel like they might think this is their best shot to win because the other politicians that are in line for this candidacy or for the presidency are probably not going to win against Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, they will have a honeymoon run though that will have just the sweetest run from the media and it will be such a short period that they're there that probably the scrutiny isn't going to be there. So they're going to get all the benefits of the honeymoon and none of the scrutiny. And I don't know, I think if that, but it will speak of absolute chaos within the Demo crats if they're switching their presidential candidate this late in the game. And I mentioned Joe Biden spending time with the grandchildren earlier and the ones he acknowledges. Here is the mother of a Hunter Biden's child, a little girl called Navy, who the Biden family pretends does not exist. Here's the child's mother speaking with Seb Gorka.
Speaker 1: Your daughter can't be Navy Biden.
Speaker 11: She can someday. We agreed that she can someday.
Speaker 2: If she chooses that. But right now, right now, she is a Roberts.
Speaker 1: Why why what I mean? This is his daughter?
Speaker 13: Correct?
Speaker 4: Correct, absolutely, and it was proven with scientific certainty.
Speaker 2: And we mustn't forget Alex that she was forced to go through the courts just to get child support from that deadbeat or enthusiast. It really is just such an appalling situation, and the fact that the extended Biden family, that the first Lady and the President do not acknowledge this little girl is so cruel and callous, and it seems to be not remarked on much at all.
Speaker 5: Well, the left wing media doesn't want to bring this up, and I've had to do the opportunity to speak to London Roberts. And one of the craziest things about this entire situation is the fact that Navy Roberts is Joe Biden's blood granddaughter. She is connected to the President of the United States, but they were refusing to give her any Secret Service protection or Secret Service detail whatsoever, which to me seems like a big mistake considering there's all these crazy Palestinian protesters.
Speaker 1: There's all kinds of crazy.
Speaker 5: People that would like to attack Joe Biden, believe it or not, and I think that that's an easy target. Having Navy Roberts the granddaughter of the president, but not allowing the granddaughter to have any secret service it just seems like a waste of government resources when they really should be protecting the president's family. But since Joe Biden wont acknowledge her, the poor baby is left very vulnerable in my opinion, Yeah.
Speaker 2: She's not allowed to use the Biden name, despite Hunter Biden being proven to be her biological father. And she's not invited to all these events because the Bidens are very loud and proud about their family, about spending time with their grandchildren. They should all these videos with all the stockings lined up during Christmas time, and Navy is obviously never included in any of that. Now, it's easy watching the debate Alex to feel sorry for Joe Biden and this dramatic deterioration that we see, but let's not forget how he has weaponized the justice system to persecute his biggest political opponents. And it's not just Trump, it goes beyond that. And here he is after the debate, and listen to what he says when the crowd are chanting lock him up.
Speaker 9: He's not more, try us time for that.
Speaker 2: You know, Trump joked about locking up Hillary, but her litany of offenses was never really properly investigated. Meanwhile, the Democrats are using lawfare against their political opponents, and here you've got the president playing up to that. And Trump could be locked up or under house arrest very shortly.
Speaker 5: Well, they have to lock our president Trump because that's the only way they can beat Trump is doing it in some sort of weaponized fashion where they can throw them in jail. And let's be real, Hunter Biden did illegal business dealings with the Ukraine, and in the leaked emails and the leaked laptop is very obvious at the ten percent that he was giving to his big guy was his father. And on top of that, Hillary Clinton had a server with hundreds of thousands of emails that she deleted, that she destroyed. So none of these politicians are perfect. Once they start throwing their political opponents in jail, it shows you how corrupt they truly are, because if they were living a life with no skeletons in their closet, it wouldn't be trying so hard to put Donald Trump in jail. But they're afraid that if he gets into office, but he'll be able to expose a lot of the illegal business dealings of not only the Biden family, the Clinton family, and maybe even the Obama family.
Speaker 2: Alex Stein, always a pleasure. I thank you for your time.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Rita, talk to you again soon still to come.
Speaker 2: Prince Harry is accused of deliberately destroying evidence in his phone hacking case. Kinsey Schofield is up next Welcome back. Joining me now is entertainment and role reporter Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey Soprano star Drea de Matteo spoke out about the pressure in Hollywood to be woken left leaning, saying some would want to take me into the woods and shoot me for not endorsing Joe Biden for president. Fans of sopranos would get that reference. The actress said there are few people in Hollywood willing to speak out about their Republican views, and she doubled down on those views in this interview.
Speaker 1: How are they going to vote for Biden?
Speaker 8: Come on?
Speaker 1: I think she needs to be involved in pond right.
Speaker 2: Now, relaxing in his pants.
Speaker 5: I can't do this anymore?
Speaker 1: Do you want to be? But he's not running the country anyway, So why are they going to.
Speaker 8: Vote for.
Speaker 2: She's being funny there, But you know what, She's absolutely right. If you come out as even center centrist, God forbid center right, he can have an enormous impact on your career, could end your career.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I remember years ago, Greg Guttfeld from Fox News was out here and I went to this super secret Republican celebrity meeting with him that was at a bar, and like Fabio was there, and it was all very hush hush. We weren't allowed to talk about who was there. I mean, now, Fabio, I think, I think Fabio is okay today. But you know, look, I had the celebrity reaction to the debate. You had John Cusack, Barbara Streiss, and you know, John Stewart not being able to accept the fact that Joe Biden gave such a terrible performance, so they lashed out at the CNN moderator CNN, which is completely liberal and pro Biden the ninety nine point nine percent of the time. So I think that she is speaking the truth aggressively and with a little bit of humor. You do jeopardize your career by admitting that you are a conservative or a Republican. In the city of Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely, And in this entertainment industry as a whole lot, do I think it depends mattis wherity is, whether it's theater, whether it's TV Networks, Hollywood. Now let's talk about Harry Prince. Harry is being accused of deliberately destroying evidence in his phone hacking case. The judge overseeing the case agreed with newspapers that there was troubling evidence that a large number of potentially relevant documents and confidential messages between the Duke and the ghost writer of Spare were destroyed somewhere sometime between twenty twenty one and twenty twenty three, well after his claim was underway. What does this mean for his case, Kinsey.
Speaker 8: Well, just to give you an idea of a judge called Harry's lack of documentation rather remarkable and a cause for concern. The judge insisted that Prince Harry and his legal team try to retrieve the missing messages between the lawyer and ghostraitor of Spare. He also asked Harry's legal team to get in touch with other Royal family official and ask them to submit any records of communication with Prince Harry. Now, Harry's team calls these accusations a transparent, old fashioned fishing expedition. But the reality is is they have got to try to find these conversations. They've got to try to find these passages or it will jeopardize Prince Harry's case against the Sun. But clearly the judge seeing that this is trouble. He called it troubling evidence. And I think the Prince Harry has got it at least has to try in this case because the judge is very glued in on these missing documents.
Speaker 2: Now, Prince Harry received the Pat Tilman Award for Services at the most recent ESPN Award show. I mean, I really struggle to say why the murderer of the late Pat Pat Tilman, a former NFL player who joined the US Army after nine to eleven. His mother says Prince Harry didn't deserve the award, and I've got to agree. Mary Tillman said, I am shocked as to why they would select such a controversial and divisive individual to receive the award. A petition has already been launched to demand ESPN rescind the honor, insisting the Prince does not reflect the award's intent. Not only is he a divisive, controversial figure, but what has he done to deserve such an honor. You would think there would be so many more worthy people who would be better suited to take this award.
Speaker 8: Now, ESPN and the SP's would argue with you that it's in victors games, but It's just like what Mary Tilman said, Let's reach out to somebody that is less privileged than Prince Harry that could really benefit, that is doing important things that could really benefit from this type of profile and this type of But I just want to say, Rita, I think it's suspicious that we get this news right around the same time that Prince Harry's team is being accused of destroying evidence. Because this award, he hasn't received it yet. It was announced that he was going to receive it within hours of him being accused of destroying crucial evidence in this Sun case. So was this a plot by his pr team to push this story, you know, to push the evidence story out of the way. But also ESPN's one of their most highly paid, highly rated Pat McAfee. On his show, they described this nomination as probably the most embarrassing thing they've seen in their entire lives. This is their employer, and they questioned whether the sb's awards committee even did their homework on its candidate search in the first place. So a lot of pushback about this Pat Tillman award.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And for those who are not familiar with ESPN, yes, they's sports network, but very political, very left leaning, and I wonder if that played a role in Harry's selection. Before you go, the Daily Beast has released their new Royal power lista who is on top and who is way down in the bottom.
Speaker 8: That's right, well, Prince William dominating. They say that there is a sense that Prince William has stepped into the Prince Philip. Philip ruled the family with a rod of iron and you saw when he died that discipline collapse. They're saying that now Prince William is calling the shots when it comes to family discipline. He can be scary.
Speaker 6: They say.
Speaker 8: The most notable effect of his role as enforcer is the absolute ban on Harry returning in any way, shape or form to the family fault.
Speaker 2: Well, that seems like a very wise move by Prince William future King.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 2: That is a fantastic Cansi Scott Field. They thank you so much for that update, and that's it from me. I'll see you tomorrow night at eleven. Newsnight is up next. Goodnight.