Speaker 1: We get morning every day, Adelaide Hazy, This podcast.
Speaker 2: Is juicy, always is juicy. No doubt, my good Britney Spears will be involved.
Speaker 3: Oh, she was heavily involved. A breaking news from Brittany this morning.
Speaker 2: Her marriage, the marriage, Yeah, which she married to? She got an actual human husband? Or was she married to that stripper pole that she seems to be so in love with.
Speaker 3: I don't want to suggest that that was the affair that broke their marriage, but my goodness, that pole got real up close and personally thrilling.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, stripper poles, you can't trust them. No, you can can never trust them.
Speaker 1: If you're in a marriage.
Speaker 3: Just keep one eye open.
Speaker 2: Just keeping fitting strong. Sure, watch out for the strip on next minute. You come home. Yep, you get early mark from work. Yep, the stripper poles in your bed. Yeah, you're like, what are you doing? Mate?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And get off the stripper pole. Get off.
Speaker 2: Creeping story telling has several scenes huge.
Speaker 1: Sees well.
Speaker 3: Quentin Aaron is defending his Blindside co star Sandra Bullock amid some online criticism she has received for playing Leanne Towey in the two thousand and nine hit film, for which she won.
Speaker 1: Her Best Actress oscar So.
Speaker 3: In the days since the film, subject Michael Owa filed a petition alleging Leanne and her family lied about adopting him while making millions off his life story. Some social media users began suggesting that Bullock should return her Academy award. Bullock is fifty nine. My goodness, she's ageless.
Speaker 2: She was fantastic in that movie as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Protractor's Blindside. When you look at him, you think of me. How you have my back?
Speaker 2: How you have his? Okay, it's almost like people are blaming Sandra Bullock.
Speaker 3: It's not her fault.
Speaker 2: Situation. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Quintin Aaron played the NFL player OA in the movie. He shot down any criticism made against Bullock. It's not like how was it on her. She would have been presented a script and gone, yeah, that's a nice story.
Speaker 2: I'll just nail it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll be really really good at acting.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that.
Speaker 3: She's good at something. She has spoken out about being the butt of Karl Stefanovic's joke at last month's TV Week Logan Awards. You might remember this, So Karl made a joke, so basically, Kosh, she said, I like the series Bump, and then Carl got on stage and made a joke about Bump being code for doing an illicit substance and it bombed, like the.
Speaker 2: Joke completely bombed. Yeah, extremely bombed.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So he the former Sunrise hose was doing the rounds and he was on the morning show talking about his new role as economic director at Compare the Markets. Is that the one with a little mewcat?
Speaker 2: Simple? Is he the voice of that?
Speaker 3: But he's like head of all the meacats?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, well, Davis, I want.
Speaker 3: To Anyway, he was talking, he was asked about what he thought about Sam Pang's jokes, and this is what he had to say, while having a little whack at Carl.
Speaker 2: The gags were really good. Sam's really clever because he never makes them vicious or personal or whatever. So it was just a wonderful night.
Speaker 4: He's so concentered, isn't he good?
Speaker 2: Now takes different Carl's sense of him reasonable difference. She definitely wanted to get that out there too. That was going on the next.
Speaker 3: What about this one? Britney Spears and her husband Sam Ash Gary have split and a headed for divorce. According to Bombshell Reports, the singer and her husband reportedly had an explosive argument with allegations that she cheated on him. What she wouldn't have time. She's so busy on Instagram.
Speaker 2: She's so busy working the poll. Is that what you mean.
Speaker 3: Was the explosive argument about the fact that she keeps posting these horrendous videos on for the world to see.
Speaker 2: I just didn't think that when you said there was cheating allegations, that Brittany was going to be the person who would blow this up. Yeah, just for whatever reason. I don't know. Well, and he's got a lot going on.
Speaker 3: From what I saw the other day of that video, I think she cheated on him with the pole. There's definitely something going on there. They were extremely intimate.
Speaker 2: Yes, they really were. And once again it just sort of feels like and that.
Speaker 3: Brittany needs a showers.
Speaker 2: Also cheating unbelievable stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah about that.
Speaker 2: Eh, there's Jody's Joe's let's give away somehow she gets next. I reckon it's Jodi and Nazy as we mourn the Matilda's.
Speaker 3: Loss like someone's die.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna do it throughout the show as well. If you've got a song maybe it's one of those sad songs just going to get through. Send us a text for double no one nine, no one nine.
Speaker 3: It's healthy to get it all out this morning. But you could go to the gym, or to the shopping, or go to work.
Speaker 2: But if you went in a beachier direction.
Speaker 1: You're only a and if away from a holiday with the war, if a.
Speaker 2: Book, accommodation, flass packages and more, what if it's for travel, Well, that's a really, really tough day across Australia. I was going to say Adelaide, but the entire nation. So we're going through some of these sad songs. I don't want to play again, Joe, it's but this is a song that really puts you into a bit of a mess in the corner of a shower.
Speaker 1: Imagine dragon.
Speaker 2: For me, I like to take things in a bit of a different direction.
Speaker 4: I'm sexy and know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, does that make you cry because it's not.
Speaker 2: Sexy because I don't have the same sea through glasses as lmfao the lensless glasses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're taking your calls and your text this morning, so we might as well just wallow in the sadness that is the Matilda's losing. Yes, I've done a great job. We all agree about that. However, they won't be playing in the World Cup vitle, So it's okay to feel it. Feel the feel I feel.
Speaker 2: Let's get those tears out text. I'm very busy as well. All some emotional songs for double No, My No, My nine. I like this one, Michelle from lind Dock extreme more than words, good song. Try it out. That'll do it, they'll do it.
Speaker 3: What about Oh my goodness, nothing compares to you, o Connor.
Speaker 5: Samantha Grena, here it comes, he comes, those tears more, sam O, my god, that's your soul.
Speaker 3: It does it does? All right? Get it all out? This morning we got Rhino from Coryn and Park Is that right? But yeah, sorry, sorry, Reno. I'm very I'm very tired and emotional this morning. Thank you, thank you. What's all makes you cry?
Speaker 2: Mate? A bit of a bit of luke comes a bit of a even though I'm leaving, mate, Oh how are you going there?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 2: Oh it's there. It all just builds up and it becomes too much, doesn't it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: Mate?
Speaker 2: It just yeah, just in there and you're like Rellie cartment. What were you doing? You're just like, man, I need those tickets.
Speaker 3: Then no, thank you so much for the call.
Speaker 2: Good stuff. Come on vent with us. What's the song you got? What's going to help get those emotions out out? It's not easy for blokes to well, why is it not easy for you? Like to bottle it all up down?
Speaker 3: We don't do that. That's the whole point of this exercise is so that you don't so get involved this morning thirsteen twenty four ten oh for double o nine one nine nine one nine, Just vent, just let it all Gouy stocks.
Speaker 2: Stand an emotional Thursday for us.
Speaker 3: We're getting it all out this morning, aren't we. This is cathartic. This is a safe space. This is where you can come to cry your eyes out because the Matilda's lost, that's okay.
Speaker 2: We won't judge the emotions. And because the world game football is such a you know, you could be there for sixty minutes, nothing happens, and then I go and it changes your life for a sinsion.
Speaker 3: When Sam curse Gord, We're like, we're on here.
Speaker 2: Yeah you've got the momentum. Oh yeah we went on not quite We weren't on it all. In fact, we were quite off. Yeah, Texas throw Vicky from Semaphore Park her song that really gives her all the feels and those little emotional things that come out of your eyeballs. I'll always love you. Were always love the Matildas even though we've bombed out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that. This song is sad because Euston didn't hook up with Kevin Costner in the end. It was a broken romance. I really liked each other.
Speaker 2: Didn't hook up with the bodyguard?
Speaker 3: No, No, that should have That should have ended in happy ever after, shouldn't I Yeah?
Speaker 2: And also, I mean, how can you start a life when it's just water everywhere? I hang on that with water world different Kevin Costs in a great movie. Yes, careless whisper George. This is from Daniel and Finland. It's sexy, isn't it sexy?
Speaker 3: Something doesn't have the opposite effect on you?
Speaker 1: Does it make?
Speaker 3: Does it make? Andrew a little toy?
Speaker 2: Daniel shedding a deer. I'm just getting a little bit up and about different worlds. Daniel.
Speaker 3: Music though it's universal, but it can have different impacts on different people, can't It's.
Speaker 2: Good quickly This throughout the morning as well. Oh sure, just fantasms the text. Give us a call thurteen twenty fourteen or for double nine my nine nine on nine. What song is going to get here through this? It feels like a breakup, doesn't it going to?
Speaker 3: Are we going to play my song demons? I imagine dragons. Just prepare me. I just need to be emotionally prepared if we're going to in.
Speaker 2: Full Yeah, all right, very good, Okay, get ready for this. Joe's crying is good, get it out. We almost got there, only four years to wait. There was no plan B for me. What do you mean there was no option to lose last night?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: And yet here we are, and yet here we are.
Speaker 3: And it's a miserable loses miserable morning. It's rainings like God, adelaide cheer up, or we could just embrace the sadness because we are taking your go to cry songs this morning thirteen twenty four ten or four double nine one nine nine one nine. If you'd like to make a request, we'll entertain the idea of playing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Our producer Ham got on board our little bit James Blunt classic.
Speaker 5: My friend you have been No.
Speaker 6: One you have been one form.
Speaker 2: And of course when James says my friend or lover, he of course means the World Cup. Yes, goodbye World Cup. But James Blunt so small right now, but he's all happy because he's English.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so true. I can't. It's actually making me angry seeing the English celebrations on the TV. We probably need to turn Sunrise off this one.
Speaker 2: Ow, Big Big Boss. We had dinner with him, Oh my god, and he is English. Yes, and we left just half the halftime. Good time to leave.
Speaker 3: It really was good timing by us. I decided to leave when he turned to me after I was like yelling at one of the English players to get up. He's like, I don't think I'm going to watch a lot of sport with you. That was a compliment though, right. That means he likes me.
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 3: That means I'm going to keep my job for a while.
Speaker 2: Hard to read though, Watch this Space thirteen twenty four ten Let's get through this morning? Gives you a sad song? Or send it to texto for double nine one nine. Let's have a bit of a rollercoaster. Let's go down and then go back up. Okay with a golden ticket upgrade next. All right, there, this was a really nice moment running it bright with the shots. Is no sports.
Speaker 6: Person in Australia, male or female to.
Speaker 4: A top side of town right.
Speaker 2: Now we're all thinking that. And then it came undone.
Speaker 3: Look, I hazy, I know they lost, but that nothing about this side, nothing about this side speaks losers to me, Like, I'm so grateful for this football team who have one hundred percent revolutionize women's sport in this country. So I was a girl that grew up hazy like a massive tomboy, and I just love sport and I didn't really have any female role models. So that left me with number thirty two for the Bombers. Tim Watson. I loved Watson, Tim Watson, but to see my girls on the couch this month watching the Women's World Cup, watching the Soccer World Cup and just being absolutely engrossed by it has my heart bursting. It's been absolutely incredible on the sheer amount of arguments I've had, and this will surprise you over the dinner table over the years, just arguing with blokes about no, females do deserve equal pay, they do deserve equal media attention, I've had so many arguments, and just watching this World Cup has kind of vindicated what I've tried to shout from the rooftops for a very long time. And you know all those blokes who wrote all those sexist remarks when the AFLW.
Speaker 1: Started, we all saw it.
Speaker 3: They were the ones front and center at the FIFA Fan World Cup plaza, all shouting the loudest sorry likes.
Speaker 2: And now your top argument at home is no, you can't wear those gloves during dinner. Yeah, so Mary Fowls doing it? Yeah, take the gloves off, but I do want to.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't recall any sporting event capturing the nation universally like this has. And it has been so good. And I saw it at the FIFA fan site last night, all these little girls running around in number twenty Sam Kirk tops. It was incredible and no one spoke the Matilda's, No one like Kirsty. Kirsty rocked up as we were doing our first cross and she came up to me. She's like, what do you need to know? She needs to know the weather tonight. Do you need to know my prediction? What do you want? And I was like, all right, Kirsty you're on here, I'm going to put you live on the television and I did and this was the result. After she went and got herself a great Northern and got me one tour, I was like, I don't really drink beer but and you know I'm working, but thanks anyway, Kirsty. But my cameraman lapped it up anyway. This was Kirsty Live on ten years first last night.
Speaker 1: Kirsty, how big a fan are you doing?
Speaker 2: Mate?
Speaker 1: It's so brilliant, Like what this team has done for sport and for women's sport is amazing. I couldn't be proud of Yeah.
Speaker 2: Just wonder if.
Speaker 3: I couldn't have been prouder of Kirsty and she she took out the cross too with absolute style. Have a listen, Kirsty, just let's get it go. Matilda's from you, my love.
Speaker 7: A big night of hair.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Jody.
Speaker 2: This was what an hour before kick off?
Speaker 3: Oh yes, this is about six o'clock and my boss text me and said you're going to end up on the cheap seats.
Speaker 1: Well done.
Speaker 3: And then Kirsty turns to me after we've been live on air and she goes, yeah, so what when's that going? To be on jokes and I said that was just on Kirsty, that was live and she goes off. I was like, thank you for not swearing on it.
Speaker 2: Gersey's listening this morning. That cheers? Oh how's that hang over the world? Don't kiss by do day.
Speaker 1: Day Please? Welcome to Jody and Hazy Tom today.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm no medical expert and I've never been a doctor. However, you're moving really well, so I think you could probably play on the weekend get out of the head something.
Speaker 7: Look, I put my hand up for selection, and what did Nixie say? Unfortunately didn't even get to Nixie. Medical team shut it downstream. Yeah right, yeah, which is probably smart by them. Wouldn't reflect well on them if they put someone back into and a half months from an acl paun.
Speaker 3: Adelaide learned that lesson by sending people out there who weren't quite ready to go.
Speaker 2: Do you know good week trivia? Do you know it was a tone in libratory who tried to go back after like two months or something after a new reconstruction. Oh my god, to come back to you guys in that one, Yeah, good as.
Speaker 4: You were not my strong suit. So I'm going to pass on that one.
Speaker 3: Okay, must win this weekend, isn't it definition of Yeah?
Speaker 7: It's one of those ones where you don't really have to provide too much motivation for the boys in terms of a pump up video or opo analysis or anything. It's just if we don't win, our seasons done, so get the job done and we would live to fight another day.
Speaker 2: How do you go watching tom when it would seem from the outside very very frustrating when and Nixy's even said all the ingredients are there, it's just some key moments that are letting the Crows down.
Speaker 7: Oh, I'm terrible at watching, just get frustrated knowing that I can't do anything. But yeah, I think if you look at our the four away trips that have been big, well, the four games have been big this year. The close losses, the two Collingwood ones in Melbourne at the g a couple of weeks ago, and then Brisbane last week. We didn't defend in the big moments and that led to them getting a few late goals, and then we offensive offensively, We've never had an issue. We seem to score whenever we want to. We can move the ball, we can attack them well, but we just can't seem to stop them in the big moments. And unfortunately, when you look at our season, if you flip a few of them to wins, we're in the top eight and a chance to really compete. But we've got to beat Sydney now to give us a chance.
Speaker 3: Well, the consensus is that you're going to be a very good side in a few years. Is it frustrate that you want it to happen now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 7: I think I think to get to this level, you have to be a competitive human and you have to have a competitive spirit that makes you want to be elite all the time, Like you want to win, you want to win, you want to win. It's so much still a point where losing is actually like hurt's more than the winning, Like the great feeling of a win is unbelievable, but the loss actually stings.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So I feel like our group's been like that for probably two or three years now, where we've been like bottom of larder. Everyone's like it's a rebuild, and in our minds we've been thinking, no, we're ready to go. Just give us the opportunity, but yeah, we need to show it.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like that was what was missing for Andrew Hayes. That's why he didn't buy AFL because you need that real competitive spirit.
Speaker 2: I have heard that.
Speaker 7: We heard that somewhere. Yeah you heard, yeah, the room or mill. You know what Adelaide's like. Yeah, yeahs bowl.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I certainly had enough competitiveness, yep. But it was just I mean, it was the physical stuff, it was talent, it was all those key ingredients. It probably help me.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't worry.
Speaker 2: I wanted it. I wanted it.
Speaker 3: Oh. I know you're still dreaming about your an Field debut at thirty eight.
Speaker 2: My debut day the other night. In my dream, that was awful to.
Speaker 4: The way our injury least is looking later edition.
Speaker 3: Maybe a little comeback on the cars put you in the square.
Speaker 2: Matt Graush can make a comeback. Yeah yeah, all of a sudden. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Apples and Orange is really We've been talking Matilda's this morning, and you were saying that you kind of sense that England might have gotten up for that. You didn't want to admit it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, in a sense, I was. I was cheering for Matilda's, no no doubt there. When Curse called that absolute rocket we were up and about. But yeah, I just had a feeling after watching a fair bit of the World Cup that the Matildas was sort of riding a bit of a way, whereas England was a better team, and unfortunately it come to fruition.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you watch it with the boys?
Speaker 4: I didn't know.
Speaker 7: No, just me name at home and we yeah, we're getting we're getting around it. It was sort of the first half was a little bit shaky there, and then when curse ORed, you just got that that Aussie hope of hang on, we're a chancey, we're a chance, the girls are going to do it.
Speaker 3: And then unfortunately, have you guys loved the way the nation has got around this tournament? Can you recall any other sporting event that has captured everyone's hearts like this?
Speaker 4: Nah? No, definitely not.
Speaker 7: I was thinking back to even the men's World Cup where OSI's had a really good run and we look like we were a chance to maybe do some damage. Laid into that tournament as well, but there was no real there was the buy in from the country, but it was probably because it was in guitar, it was at a different time zone. It was harder to watch, whereas this has just been like for us, this has been unbelievable and men's women's teams across the nation getting involved.
Speaker 4: It's been great.
Speaker 2: Hey Tom, we we've just been getting through this morning. It feels like a day of morning. We've just had a big breakup Australia broke up with the World Cup last night. For any people to text through and call through with their songs that ease the process. Have you got a bit of a sad song that gets you through tough times? Yeah?
Speaker 4: So mine is Landslide by Fleetwood Mark Time, Hold.
Speaker 7: On, I'll be all right. Yeah, I Fleetwood make is my favorite band. But that that song has been played at numerous times actually in after injuries and things like that, so it always just takes me back to bad places.
Speaker 2: This wasn't so plain Home from Darwin, wasn't.
Speaker 4: It wasn't No.
Speaker 7: It was a post post Hammy after my other a cl and it was just one of those ones. It actually just seems to come on when I'm sad, and so it reminds me of sad things. And so as soon as I got asked if I've got a sad song, unfortunately, it's one of my favorite songs.
Speaker 4: But just makes me sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this comes on and Tommy's like checks his body. Have I just done.
Speaker 4: Broken a finger randomly?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, we wanted everyone to wallow this morning, but that's taken it to a new level. Yeah, isn't it.
Speaker 2: That's wrong? Apologies, audience, we're just getting through you. Guys aren't allowed to say anything apparently, But I just feel like something's cooking behind sayings you what do you mean? Is there something can you? Can you at least tell me? Is there something cooking behind the scenes that could potentially happen next week?
Speaker 3: I say, I have no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, that means like you do know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you're talking about. I feel what are you suggesting about Tommy and.
Speaker 2: I I just sort of feel like that. Hang on, I think something, and I've been told no details, but all been told is to wait till next week.
Speaker 3: Yeah okay, well, well then I would suggest that you wait till next week.
Speaker 2: So there is something Maybe.
Speaker 3: I can't say, no, I can't say very tightly.
Speaker 2: There is something in a word, Tommy big win this weekend? And by how much?
Speaker 4: How can I do that? In one word, it's.
Speaker 2: A really good question. Do you know. Even when I said that, I was like, oh my gosh, how's he going.
Speaker 3: To do this?
Speaker 4: But it's okay. You're in morning after the World Cup, so I'll give you a pass.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: I think I think we do win. We're really good at home.
Speaker 7: The way that Sydney play, they love to handle out of the back half and then use the short kicks to build up. We play quite an assertive game, so if we get our defense right, we will get the win. I'm going to say it's a close one. I'm going to say bye by a kick.
Speaker 2: I go.
Speaker 3: No one's heart can deal with that this weekend, not after what we've just been through.
Speaker 4: With the Matilda is simply have to find a way, don't you know?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 1: Can we can?
Speaker 3: We have a bit of Fleetwood Mac, Do you need a hug on the way out?
Speaker 4: I'm battle.
Speaker 2: So we need to stress sept with the Battle of the Banger's. I mean, it's just a well oiled and crafted machine, but the amount of structure and research that goes into it is just quite unbelievable. So we select the song on a Wednesday to talk about it on Thursday, the song reveal eight am on Friday.
Speaker 3: It's a big build up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so our song was already selected when I selected my song. Or you better believe we're going to win the World Cup?
Speaker 3: Oh you're going to reveal it?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going to go straight into very much a pump up song other black Eyed Peace, John.
Speaker 7: Boy.
Speaker 2: Yes, JODI's giving me that look where she's like, damn, that's a good song a doing? Are you shagging?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: WHOA you could use that look for I'm not about this song?
Speaker 2: Oh really? What about the start? What about the start?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 2: Ready? Ready for?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: I'll get you out paid a Friday? Women?
Speaker 3: And I'd suggest that it's all down here, all with the intro.
Speaker 2: Excuse me very much? All right, So I've got black Eyed Peace pumpets Okay.
Speaker 3: All right, Well this is a song that takes me back to watching my husband play ice hockey, and every time they'd skate out in the ice, they'd play a little bit of fat Boy Slim.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't minus, I don't minus at all. We were words what's goin on?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You're the chorus right here, right now, so right here, right now.
Speaker 2: You can learn it very quickly.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, there's not a lot more too.
Speaker 2: The song was this Creig Ottie's theme song?
Speaker 3: Well yeah, kind of all the boys would the boys would go out to this.
Speaker 2: Yeah here right now, boys, Yeah, let's get it.
Speaker 3: This is your moment. I hope none of the Matilda's played this song in their headphones before they ran out because it didn't work.
Speaker 2: It didn't work. It's right, fair boy, slim right here right now? Or Pumpets by the Black Eyed Peas still on socials at Jody and Hazy. Let's get this thing going. By the way, if we are keeping score, it's not important it really much? Is it really much?
Speaker 7: Is?
Speaker 2: Wow? Seven apiece?
Speaker 3: Is grammar important to you?
Speaker 2: Not really got myself to this point, didn't I? Somehow? Seven apiece?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's tight.
Speaker 2: Chance for me to take a lead. I haven't lead in this competition at all?
Speaker 3: Okay, well it's not gonna happen this week?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Not with it?
Speaker 3: What is it? Pumpers the black about lyrics, Pumpet louder, that's it.
Speaker 2: It's a bit more to it than that. How very dare you? I shall be having words with will I.
Speaker 3: Am although will I am speaking?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Joe's been ragging you will hey all this morning, Jade's we're taking requests for songs that are just getting at you through what feels like a really tough breakup, Matildas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it does, doesn't it? Should? We go to Candas from morphot Vale. Hey, Candace, Hi, what's a good crying song?
Speaker 6: So Mine is Home by Michael Bublaze.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, let me go.
Speaker 3: You've got this, Candas, Let it all out, Candace, It's okay. It's a real safe space for you.
Speaker 2: What's this song there for you? Cannie? What's the story behind this?
Speaker 6: Well, it's just it really hits home. It takes all emotions, especially when I left home from high school missing family, and now when I leave my own family. It's really his close. Go home.
Speaker 3: You're not crying. I'm crying. I'm crying.
Speaker 6: You're crying trying not to cry.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well that was our aim this morning, wasn't It does? Get to Beverly, Good morning, Beverly.
Speaker 1: Top of the Morning, Top of the Morning.
Speaker 3: What you crying song? Let it all out?
Speaker 6: Oh look, this is my go to song, and believe me, it's exhausted. Is it's gone?
Speaker 2: Bibasizing?
Speaker 6: Oh, you know the way we were every time.
Speaker 2: Every single time.
Speaker 3: I suppose you've gone this over the Rose, which is a sobbing song.
Speaker 6: Look, it's been one of those brilliant songs.
Speaker 2: I think I even played it to a guy one well.
Speaker 6: I couldn't think of him a thing to say to him, so I just.
Speaker 7: Sort of, good, have you heard that?
Speaker 3: Get the words out?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Wrong to read?
Speaker 3: Okay, And I went, did it have the desired effect there?
Speaker 5: Beverly?
Speaker 2: I think he was crying.
Speaker 3: Actually normally I do always crying that song. It's just yeah, it's very very emotional.
Speaker 6: I mean, she's yeah, brings everything out, all the good stuff.
Speaker 3: I get all of that, Beverly, and I know that you love to sob to it. However, we won't be playing that on.
Speaker 2: Nobody two first straight. It will send me fine of a World Cup second one barber Stride, who saw that? Come?
Speaker 4: You tell me you put the time machine.
Speaker 2: On this daisy. Now, this isn't gonna hurt when I say that's going to hurt terrible because it's a big fat needle and the syrup and it's really thick, and that syrup is knowledge. Where would you like it?
Speaker 4: And certain?
Speaker 2: Okay, straight to the bloodstream. Seventeenth of August. Let's go back to nineteen ninety one. The lovely Austin Butler was born in California. Today is his thirty second birthday. Rarely does my wife comment on other men when she's watching the TV. But she's thrown a few comments about Austin Butler in the past. And I will tell you got that I own. She's like everything.
Speaker 3: I'd be very nervous if you returned home from work one day and you saw Austin Butler's car outside of your home in West Croydon. Yeah, I'd be like, oh, car is up to no good?
Speaker 2: Like who saw that coming? Austin Butler just hanging around West Croydon.
Speaker 7: Not me.
Speaker 2: Great for the suburb, good exposure. Get him down to Willow Ben.
Speaker 3: And that's not the only thing he's exposing in West Croydon.
Speaker 2: I'm my right car. Oh my god, are we all insinuating that my wife's playing up on me? And I'm united too, Like, go to Boston. What is happening here? It's unbelievable. Okar doesn't hear this anyway? Speaking oh my gosh, speaking of how beautifully do we segue into this. Nineteen ninety eight, US President Bill Glyndon apologize to the American people for his inappropriate for relationship with white House. In turn Monica Lewinsky, Miss Lewinsky, and I believed him when he said he didn't do anything inappropriate.
Speaker 8: I did not have sexual relations for that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time never. These allegations are false, and I need to go back to work for the American pupil.
Speaker 2: That's a lie, Bill, a lie, genuine light quite the opposite of what he said happened.
Speaker 3: And there's a dry cleaners in a DNA sample to prove it. Don't put your head in your hands, Producer, M. Don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were shocked as well, weren't you. M. We all thought Bill was better than that. Turned out he's a massive dirty bird. Two thousand and eight, Michael Phillips from the USA when the Men's foreby went home in a Medley relayd becoming the first Olympian twin eight gold medals. I said eight in the same Olympics. And then in two thousand and nine he got done for smoking weed rooms I got Phelps is.
Speaker 3: Saying he's gonna compete another limb is nice.
Speaker 2: What an absolute unbelievable athlete.
Speaker 4: He was No.
Speaker 2: One song in August seventeen. In twenty thirteen was the Other Side by Jason Derulo.
Speaker 3: I thought you were going to say the Other Side, you know.
Speaker 2: By the Red Chief.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good song like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, No, you like this song too, though.
Speaker 3: Oh sure, if you say so. God, why don't you worry about your own backyard. Your wife's having an affair with Austin Butler.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I tried to forget that good I heard though, begin I hope we've got you through this. What feels like a bit of a day of morning. I just hadn't planned for Matilda's to lose.
Speaker 3: No, that's okay saying that.
Speaker 2: What a good job they did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fingers crossed. You've had a really big SOB and now you're ready to go about your day.
Speaker 2: Yes, and make sure we kep it locked and Nova as well. The Weekend is your featured artist for Nova's one hundred grand or one hundred in the hand. When you hear a Weekend song, it just give us a call. Thirteen twenty four, What do you want instant cash? For the chance at financial freedom.
Speaker 3: Oh what a choice to make. Hey, you have a lovely day. It's okay, everything's okay.
Speaker 2: Let's just get through this together. Okay, alright, one day at a time. One hundred and ten percent will credit.
Speaker 3: Do you want to hug? Come on, I'm good, Come over here, don't touch me.
Speaker 2: Go tillyes Cates