Speaker 1: Apogee Production.
Speaker 2: Welcome to She Rises, Freeky Friday, Go Secrets, Horror, Scandal, Hysterios Wild. Welcome back to another episode of Freaky Friday and She Rises with your favorite hosts, Tatiana and Stephanie. If you guys haven't heard before, you're new here. These are our alter egos and we run the show here on Freaky Friday episodes. It's a complete different episode than what our normal episodes are. It's a very different vibe. It's very saucy, very real, very raunchy, and that's why we love to bring the stories so.
Speaker 1: It's just so fun. Here's our submission for today. Let's do it.
Speaker 2: For some reason, I can't get over the fact that my husband has had previous partners. To put it into perspective, we've been together for fifteen years and we have children together, but I still feel so insecure that he's had partners before me, has had sex with others, in etc. To make it make even less sense, I've also had previous partners.
Speaker 3: Oh honey, so feels I feel like anyone that thinks about their partner fucking someone else.
Speaker 1: It's not a vibe, it's not Oh.
Speaker 3: When I first met Steve, I was so jealous, literally had a physical sick reaction.
Speaker 1: I just couldn't bear the thought of it. I even remember tell Us, tell Us the gus.
Speaker 3: I used to be so upset that girls had been on the sheets that I was sleeping on. So Steve the sweetheart when I bought new sheets and chucked out all of this old sheets. Even the thought of it, I used to picture another girl laying where I used to lay.
Speaker 1: I hated it.
Speaker 3: What a good man he knew well, he understood too, because he was quite jealousy.
Speaker 1: We both had that understanding of it just drove us crazy. That's my person.
Speaker 2: Don't literally when you're territorial about a partner.
Speaker 1: I can get that.
Speaker 2: Tatiana, she's a jealous bitch. She's a jealous bitch. She's like, don't touch my man. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Literally, I feel different now, though I still am jealous of the past, but it kind of turns me on the retroactive jealousy. Yeah, I just I don't know why it makes me harny. I just like, give you my man and you're mine now.
Speaker 1: Healthy jellos. Yeah, I don't know, it's different. It feels different. It used to do from a really insecure place and they're better than me. I'm not good enough. He's thinking about them, Whereas now I'm like, let me show you what I got.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know it kind of yeah, I feel like it's an exciting fun jealousy. Now I never get that other type of jealous what would you call that, like a negative jealousy but doesn't impact me, comes from insecurity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I still get that. I don't know. I just have like I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Say that it's jealousy in the sense of where it completely throws out my day and I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 2: There's been times where I've done that, but now it's more territorial. It's a very territorial energy of like, oh, that's my human.
Speaker 3: I also think because when you're new in a relationship, you're actually still navigating. You don't know how they respond when a female talks to them. You don't know if they're flirty, you don't know if they invite that behavior in. You don't have to have more flot like you're getting to know actually how they deal with that was I've been with Steve for seventeen years. He's given me endless evidence. Yeah, he's loyalty and at the start he was a pet. Yeah, training all these girls and messaging all the time, sending photos in the bikinis.
Speaker 1: My progress. Whuch, my ass has grown.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh my god, Okay, stop stop sending photos to my partner.
Speaker 1: That's different. But I feel for this girl because it's what you explained to me.
Speaker 3: Is that retroactive jealousy, which is when you were just jealous of your partner's past.
Speaker 1: Right, It's a real thing. It's from the past.
Speaker 2: So anything that's before you, it's like you can't deal with them having past partners, having had previous sexual encounters, having slept with anyone before you. It's anything that doesn't involve you from the past. It's almost like this trigger, psychological trigger. It irks you almost. It gives you like an ick that you're just like, oh, the fact that they've been with somebody else makes me so uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Such intrusive thoughts. I don't know about the listener here.
Speaker 3: I wonder because for me, I would literally picture another female doing it with Steve and it just used to make me sick. So I wonder what's going on for her? Yeah, is she thinking they're better than me. I'm not as good as fuck. I don't know what I'm doing. Like were they more kinky? Were they more sexy? Did they wear a better lingerie?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: I have more context of where she's at, so I could give more advice.
Speaker 2: I think it's really easy as well, when you see your partner's ex partners and then you don't mean to be you kind of go to comparison, and you go, I'm not like them?
Speaker 1: Is that what they like? You know?
Speaker 3: And with social media it's easy to compare, like a wonderful a couple of exes were more sporty or more sexy, or they post a little bit more provocatively, yeah, which then make you be like, oh, well, I'm not like that.
Speaker 1: Of course you would have liked that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Interesting start to have all those insecurities come up. We'd love to hear more from you, a little bit more context around this, like how does it show up for you? Does it make you act funny towards him? Does it come out in your behavior?
Speaker 1: Do you fall back? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What kind of specific things really bother? You'd love to know, and anyone else who's listening, we'd love to hear if this comes up for you, whether it's been in past relationships, current relationships, or maybe you just notice that you still happening for you now, you'd love to hear it.
Speaker 3: I also think back to my younger self and then when I had kids postpartum, I just was like, oh my gosh, I've lost that sexual fun, play full, cheeky like slut in the bedroom dive vibe, which you know, what's that song. It's like a lady on the street freaking the bed, yes, freaking the sheet, freaking the sheet. So yeah, I love that. But I felt like after I became a mom, I kind of lost that and I wasn't as confident in my body. Things were stretched, my hips had grown, I obviously had postpartum extra body weight and fluid, and I just didn't feel sexy. And I remember comparing myself not only to other women, but to my past version, be like, oh, Steve had this like hot, lean toned, whoo like real sexual being and now I'm just like, oh, a bit more insecure and I want to take things slow. And I wasn't as toy and it must be an adjustment for everyone, you know. I just remember the comparison of my old self and it's nice tall as obviously nearly three, so I'm well out of that stage now and it's nice to have that sexual energy back. So I wonder where that at, how old their kids are and stuff, because that could be playing a role as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to give.
Speaker 3: Yourself some time and also put the effort into make yourself feel better. Like I wore this cute little sexy lingerie dress the other night, was really sexy. Now I'm thinking about it would be good for someone that is a bit more insecure about, say they're tummy after having a baby, because it fully covered my tummy, but it was short, it was lazy, sexy, it was booby. I felt really sexy in it, but it wasn't just showing all my tummyes.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have liked to shown on my tummy after just having a baby.
Speaker 2: And you know what, with those it's really beautiful as well, Like even though they're still see through and like you've got lingerie on, it still leaves more to the imagination because it's like it has so many different benefits. You can cover yourself a little bit more without fully needing to go hey look at me, like I'm just naked.
Speaker 1: It doesn't have to be that way.
Speaker 2: Make it fine, make it playful, bring that playfulness back into the labor.
Speaker 1: Play, isn't it. I think that if I was a guy, I would love my woman to dress in landres. Oh my god, the best. You're like, oh my god, she's so good to me, love her so much.
Speaker 3: But yeah, bring anything in here. Freak your Friday so much. Fine, you get to let your hair down, there's no judder. And bring your stories in. Also, it doesn't have to be sexual. We love the sexual ones, but it could be a ghost story, stalk a story, the creepy that's happened, anything.
Speaker 1: Bring it in. We love it, We love to hear it all. Thanks for joining us. We'll see you on Monday. Bye bye