Speaker 1: Hello podcast. Hello everyone, Hello, Hey guys.
Speaker 2: Sorry, we were just having a conversation when you decided to start the podcast. Mid conversation classic Jason.
Speaker 3: I said, can we talk about to get an answer? Did you just see?
Speaker 1: He smiled and not who me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: So what happened? You ended up on the Cheap Seats.
Speaker 4: Last night Channel tens Cheap Seats Weekend Today show is the cheap I think we're gunning for like a fourth straight appearance.
Speaker 3: What happened is this where where things go wrong on the take?
Speaker 4: A pish happened? We had a guest join us in the studio. We thanked him and moved on to the next segment, during which he's meant to stay in his seat. I've done this, and he got up and he walked out through the eye line or through the camera?
Speaker 3: Show Who was it? Chris Lucas of Chinchin Fame.
Speaker 4: Chinchin Society, Yakimono.
Speaker 1: I'll go one week?
Speaker 3: What was he talking about?
Speaker 4: The staff shortage?
Speaker 3: Is all that he's a bit of a spokesperson for the years to the industry.
Speaker 1: I was on Sunrise Weekend Sunrise many years ago.
Speaker 4: Did Weekend Sunrise doing a wrap up of the ash. Yeah, yeah, ja is labright labear.
Speaker 1: The whole thing was a cluster because they asked me about an artist I'd never heard of in my life, and you pretended I went, well, you know, obviously they do amazing work. Andrew Keiths was hosting at the time Controversial. And then they've gone to the break. They're like, thanks very much, all right, we'll be back coming up on weekend sunrise. And I got up and started walking off set and they go to that giant crane shot that's steeves around. Yeah, and it almost took.
Speaker 3: Me out, the.
Speaker 1: Nasty accidents. It almost took me out. Yeah, they didn't stay. They didn't say stay in the seat.
Speaker 3: They probably did. You probably didn't listen to the direction I would have suggest.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. That's that's a very good point. It was the morning after the Auries. John Blackman passed away.
Speaker 4: One of the nicest men.
Speaker 1: Was he a beautiful guy?
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Did he pass away?
Speaker 4: Yeah? He's so beautiful, heart and soul of Channel nine in many respects.
Speaker 3: He had been unwell for some time, hadn't he?
Speaker 4: He had jaw cancer, not to have large portions of his jaw removed.
Speaker 3: But he came back and he was doing videos and talking.
Speaker 4: About it, and that is he's from Rightening. Hey hate Saturday, phone.
Speaker 1: Hey hate Saturday. He did like all the voices and everything he did Frightening seventy six. Like I was looking old photos yesterday and there's photo my dad on his eightieth birthday and I was like, yeah, fuck, dad got to eighty, Like you know, but then you see like it's not you know, it's not fun around the corner. Well for some no, it's not. I don't. I don't handle death, so I don't either. Yeah, I really freak I used to freak out when I was a kid.
Speaker 4: I was talking to you off the off the air about the importance of writing your own will. And I've made inquiries for us to get a guest in here so that we can chat about it.
Speaker 1: I have a question.
Speaker 4: Sure, this is hot will guy's he's very good looking.
Speaker 1: Do you reckon? People leave things to him because of how he looks when he sits down.
Speaker 4: Well, he was saying that a lot of people are now leaving money to charities.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, a lot of people who have a lot of money are like, I don't need my kids.
Speaker 1: To have ripable My parents did that?
Speaker 3: Why make some good humans?
Speaker 1: No? No, but just you know Chucky's cup milk. You know, imagine marry marrying into money.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I don't think it's often all.
Speaker 1: I've had friends of mine who have and they've said it's terrible, and I'm well, I'd like to experience that terrible feeling.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it can cause a lot money, I know, I know.
Speaker 1: I know, And then I feel like their parents would feel like they've got you by the balls. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Marrying into an in laws money.
Speaker 2: I know a few people like the person you're marrying hasn't been self made and made their money. It's their parents' money, and their parents have to give the kid a hard Sometimes the kid gets a hard time because they haven't made the money themselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, fair point, fair point.
Speaker 3: But I'm sure it would be amazing also for some people.
Speaker 1: Speaking money, you know how how he likes to set up little businesses out in front of the house.
Speaker 3: What's he selling.
Speaker 1: Last time was candy and icy poles? God knows a candy candy American candy shops.
Speaker 2: Oh, hang on, he's just buying from a shop and reselling at a high price. He's not making lemonade or making.
Speaker 1: It, absolutely not. He's just doing a markup and charging people.
Speaker 3: He's a bro he's a broker for candy.
Speaker 1: And his face. When we went to the new house we bought and he realized there was a giant park nearby and the streets a lot busier, or it was just dollar signs.
Speaker 3: I could see going to get busier. Just brokerage business will get busy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was like, you know what, we're going to need a big table. I need more stock.
Speaker 4: He needs a trestle table.
Speaker 1: He does, he has one.
Speaker 4: Does it is? You got a card table? Oh?
Speaker 1: Goodness, may stop? Good morning, good morning?
Speaker 4: How are I may dog?
Speaker 5: Hello, sir, sir Clint, how are you?
Speaker 1: Mas? Dog's off at all? Off the gram?
Speaker 4: What else are you doing your social media cleans.
Speaker 6: I'm just doing a life cleanse alcohol.
Speaker 5: I'm going sober for two months. He inspired me.
Speaker 4: Hope, I I am quite inspirational.
Speaker 1: You really done a number in Adelaide. If you both got hell.
Speaker 6: Been now since the start of June. But I'll probably get say back, it's been along.
Speaker 1: You know what, it will be hard for it. Did you drink on the weekend. No, did you go anywhere?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 3: How long you're not drinking for two months?
Speaker 4: Do you know what you'll notice? And I've noticed this. My skin is stunning?
Speaker 5: Is nice?
Speaker 4: I feel soft?
Speaker 5: Is your memory better?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 5: Is your memory better?
Speaker 1: May?
Speaker 4: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Mace dog? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm sleeping a lot more.
Speaker 5: Yeah, very sleep.
Speaker 4: Better, very sleepy in fact, last night?
Speaker 3: Oh you tie, But that's that's lifestyle. That's so busy.
Speaker 1: You know what, Hide and Seek might be really good for me? What catching up on z's just catching up on sleep, eating prepared meals? What? What?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Why do you think you can get so much sleep in Hide and.
Speaker 1: Seek compared to Home? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Kids got abou at seven o'clock one night.
Speaker 4: The one night I spake, which was last year or whenever it was, I didn't get any sleep.
Speaker 1: No, but that's because we got socially excited.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and thank goodness. I'm not coming in this because I need my sleep.
Speaker 5: Do you take magnesium before you go to bed? Because that ship's a game change.
Speaker 4: Let's not talk about these medications.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I had it today and I've been so much more focused. Are you are you wrapping me up. Wow, they're wrapping us up already. We're three minutes in. You told us to do this.
Speaker 3: We have something at ten am.
Speaker 1: Have you noticed I've been more?
Speaker 4: You can't.
Speaker 3: You did my head in yesterday, so you're quite good today.
Speaker 1: Thank you. You're had my tablets the tablets?
Speaker 5: Do want magnesium.
Speaker 1: Melowton?
Speaker 4: I don't yes that ships or.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 5: Have you ever heard of as ghana?
Speaker 1: Ghana?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've heard of eyewashker oye washer is what.
Speaker 4: I want to do, like I want to do. I think should do this with me, Laurie. I do breath work at the breath house.
Speaker 5: Okay, wim Hoff, No, I've got a contact for you.
Speaker 3: That's your friend's business.
Speaker 2: Sorry, what's the breath doesn't your friend do breathworks?
Speaker 4: A teacher? But I don't.
Speaker 3: Know's it's like meditation basically and breathing.
Speaker 1: That's up there with those like remember they laughing yoga and people are going to rooms.
Speaker 3: You're laughing yoga?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's real. Weird one deep breath in.
Speaker 2: I got in trouble when we're bloody the other daymember she goes deep breath in and we went and I went.
Speaker 1: And hold it.
Speaker 4: Snorted.
Speaker 1: How much do you pay for breath work? I have no idea. We can give it a go.
Speaker 6: They actually messaged me about coming to do a work sessions in the nover office.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe we should get Yeah, where is it?
Speaker 4: Let's get them in Richmond.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they've got one in Queensland in Burly Heads.
Speaker 4: Nathan Freeman runs it. Shout out. Nathan is a former colling Wood and soon killed a football You had to retire from football because he kept.
Speaker 1: Doing his knee.
Speaker 4: Who's that Nathan Freeman?
Speaker 3: I think Max Rook does it too? Does he used to play for the car? I know he takes a well, I don't think.
Speaker 4: I know. I'm going to require for it.
Speaker 3: He takes a few of mine. My girlfriend, I think, do you.
Speaker 1: Take a lot of air in?
Speaker 4: I'm asthmatic. I don't want to do it too.
Speaker 1: Did you just to play that game? But you'd hold your breath underwater and se him and he laps You can do it and you come up almost dying?
Speaker 5: And did you ever get that when you're in the pool and then you thought there was a shark in there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't you reckon?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: And did you ever get that thing where my sisters used to do it that hold me under the water.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, that's not just me.
Speaker 1: I'd see mum backing out of the drug and I'm like mum and then held me under the water.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't didn't have that. Just got scared of Jaws.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been in the water and I think there's a shark in here.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I've always want mace. Actually, you do events for us, This would be great. I think this would be fun. Next time a shark movie comes out. I want to get an indoor swimming pool and we do a screening but everyone sits on floatings in the pool.
Speaker 5: I've actually done that in darkness. Organized one of those.
Speaker 3: I do those in the Gold Coast. There's no sorry, I don't know if they did the Shark ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but imagine screening like Jaws or the meg and everyone's floating on do you know.
Speaker 6: What I actually I just organized that exact event and it was for Bufers and.
Speaker 4: We had big blow up alphers pies.
Speaker 6: It's an Adelaide like pastry business good times, and it was that we had big blow up doughnuts that people could sit on, but It was the absolute mayor of a shift because the pie warmer that we brought in didn't work the one thing you needed to do, one thing, and then we were serving like microwave.
Speaker 1: Pies microwaves actually nomadic microwave pie. All goes to ship soften.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but anyway, Yeah, we'll do that because I know what to do. Just minus Bolfers is.
Speaker 1: Everyone came for that. You came for a floating movie loss. No thanks, Okay, let's put that down on the list. Well, Cinemona, sorry, sorry Clint. There we go.