Speaker 1: Apote Production.
Speaker 2: I'm Mickie Fisher, and welcome to the Village Crazy Lady. People are talking to me and they are not physically in this room, so just strap in for that.
Speaker 3: Can't call me crazy, so I said it first.
Speaker 2: Whoever's trying to come through, whatever messages need to come through, like, just bring it on. Let's do it Crazy Crazy Crazy, The Village Crazy Lady Podcast. Hello, gorgeous legends, and welcome to another episode of the Village Crazy Lady.
Speaker 3: This week. I don't have a Village Crazy Lady in the room with me.
Speaker 2: I have I have a comedian, Shadwicker, who has been kind of dragged in here because he works in the studio. And I've been saying for a while, I need you on the podcast because I want to do some like like you're would you say you're a skeptic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, not even a little bit. I'm a cynic. I'm a synic by nature, and I'm a synic by trade being a comedian.
Speaker 2: So I feel like, yeah, you can't have a spiritual awakening because it will like fuck with your whole like comic thing.
Speaker 1: No exactly. And I worked in like I worked in radio for many years and like we do segments with psychics.
Speaker 4: No one like quite like you, though, Mickey, Okay, no one quite.
Speaker 3: Like you in what way?
Speaker 1: Well, I've never met someone that speaks to aliens. Oh yeah, that was meeting you and hearing that. I was like, this is different. And the thing is is like as well, like I'm a skeptic, but I love crazy, Okay, Like I love her crazy, you know what I mean? Crazy Village crazy lady is a great like thing. But it's like I feel like it's it's so feminine. Village crazy Lady sounds so fun, whereas like the crazy bloke is the guy screaming at you on the street with his shirt off you let's not go near him.
Speaker 3: The village crazy lady, she'll like look after you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen to the village ideas that guy I don't want to be anywhy, yeah, absolutely?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, well I love this.
Speaker 2: So you're a skeptic, but like, don't mind a bit of crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love a crazy story.
Speaker 3: How about aliens?
Speaker 1: Aliens' I think that's probably where part of my curiosity gets peaked, because it's.
Speaker 4: Like the idea of people on the idea of the other side.
Speaker 1: And stuff just doesn't resonate with me at all, So it's just the dead for you. Yeah, that stuff I'm not I'm not on board with. But the possibility of alien beings and stuff, I'm like that stuff. I'm a little bit like, Okay, we're we're a bit disproven here. Maybe I'll give you a maybe maybe.
Speaker 2: See, I think like the concept that we are it, yeah, and like we're the only species in yeah, I think the universe.
Speaker 1: I think that's ludicrous surely because I also just don't think any of us.
Speaker 3: Are that special a hundred percent.
Speaker 2: See, I agree with that, And that's where I think, like humans are so egotistical in.
Speaker 3: The way that they're just like we are it.
Speaker 2: There's no way that there's any other life because like doesn't get better than us.
Speaker 3: And yet like you look at us and we're the worst.
Speaker 1: Well we're the best though as well, you know what I mean. Like there's wearing. Yeah, there's reasons wear in charge and not the dogs.
Speaker 3: I don't know how you're dog before don't think.
Speaker 1: We're pretty cool, Like I think dogs are pretty stoked that we're in charge. True, you know what I mean, because they're like that's my that's my mate, what about.
Speaker 3: Like, what about like other alien species.
Speaker 2: Do you think that they look down on us and they go, oh my goodness, those cute little humans.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm in two minds as to whether they've even spotted us. You reckon, because I think there's life, right, yeah, yeah, I think there's definitely life, But the definition of life is on such a broad spectrum, because like life is a little microbe floating around in a Petri dish, right, Like that's life?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So like I think that definitely exists out there in the universe, but.
Speaker 3: Not like an alien looking thing, but.
Speaker 1: In terms of like, yeah, like a half octopus looking thing wandering around being like Jesus here means are up to some mischief. I don't know, because I'm like, like, at some point, you've got to think that if they're in any way similar to us, okay, right, even if it's like the idea that they're watching us live our lives like a TV show. I mean, I don't know about you, but after the third season, I start to get really bored. Yeah, you know, and I find it hard to believe that where like the Friends or Seinfeld of the universe, where it's like you can get ten seasons out of us, although they're probably going with like they're looking at the world now and being like God, they're going with the war idea again. This is like we're going to do this again.
Speaker 3: We did this like four seasons.
Speaker 1: These guys get some new ideas, but they.
Speaker 3: Don't even remember how it ended last time.
Speaker 1: The same people are involved as well. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: But that's where I feel like if they are watching us, like you know, we're a television series, they're like, their technology, right, is like I mean even scientists say this, it's like galactic species. Their technology is fifty thousand years.
Speaker 3: Beyond ours as far as like in advance, more advance than now.
Speaker 1: Because the idea is like with that, James Webb tells her that they're like they looked back and they reckon, I can pretty much see the Big Bang. So you go, how long's universe existed? You look into the sky and you see a star. The odds are that stars already dead because by the time the light of that star hits you, it's been an X amount of years. So like, yeah, if you did, if there was someone living all that, That's the other reason why I find it kind of also hard to see that they're watching us, because like you know, I mean, you get a TV series, you want to watch every episode tonight. Yeah, yeah, but they've got to wait fifty thousand years for the light come to them. They're is such a high delay that's happening on Earth. They're all the way over there.
Speaker 3: But their technology is so good it can probably.
Speaker 4: That's maybe that physics.
Speaker 2: They can't make physics, you know, maybe they can, though this is human physics. They're fucking alien physics. They're like, you primitive bastards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean maybe, and then if they are watching men, If there are aliens right now and they are watching us what we're doing, this is gross negligence, Like sitting here and watching what we're doing right now and being like it's like these people that go, you know how there's like all that theory. They're like, oh, aliens came and built the pyramids. Aliens came and built the pyramids, and then and then they left, and like now the pyramids are just sitting where their off and I was like, how does that even make any sense? And they came down they saw primitive man who was still like in society and stuff, and went, hey, look we can build a big triangle. What do you think of that? That's pretty sick? And we're like, wow, that is amazing. They go, yeah, he's he makes a food anyway, See, you have fun, enjoy trying to come back. You're going to come and check in on how it was going at all? Just here you go bye, And then like if they are.
Speaker 4: Watching the whole time, look at what we're doing. Now this is negligent.
Speaker 1: We're like, it's like giving a baby and some beers and chucking.
Speaker 4: Him at the steering wheel of the Car's happened.
Speaker 3: You'll be good.
Speaker 2: But is that is that like adding like an element of entertainment to their own television if we're imagining this as like a telling vision series, Like if you were making a reality show right and you're producing it, you would fuck with the people that are like in the show, would you not just say entertainment?
Speaker 1: Truman Show style? But see, then you get into the idea of like, you know, would you think like I've got I've got mates that think we're in a simulation.
Speaker 3: Oh really you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: They're like, man, it's just all a simulation, mate.
Speaker 3: How many how much like have they smoked before they start.
Speaker 1: The people smoke taps. It's like, yeah, I just think there's so many variables. I think it's fun to explore the ideas. Yeah, but in terms of whether I believe any of them is a whole another concept, because I think I think that I'm pretty I mean, I talk for a living.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I could probably come up with a way to explain why these things exist.
Speaker 3: Okay, fun, but.
Speaker 4: Then that to me kind of proves as well.
Speaker 1: But maybe they're not real. Yeah, because I'm like, oh, if I can explain it, then surely it can't be right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I believe basically, like it's all true, and none of it's true.
Speaker 3: Okay, at the same time, do you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, guy's cat, was it shreding his cat or whatever? Like the cat inside the boxes both alive and dead at the same time because you.
Speaker 3: Can't say it, Oh god, okay, maybe what everything? Oh okay, we can't see it, so it's all of it.
Speaker 2: But I guess that's it, you know, Like to me, it's almost and you know, I sit here and I can speak to the dead, and I've you know, chatted to aliens, I've done lots of weird shit, so all I can go off is my experience. But I'm also so aware that if I wasn't me, I would be like, get fucked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's yeah, like a self aware yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: And then that makes you more crazy lady or less.
Speaker 3: I don't know both. I'm the dead cat. I'm the dead part of your laugh cat.
Speaker 2: Because I feel like I can sit there and that's where I despite the fact that I can like see certain things, experience certain things, and I still the reason why I didn't come out of the broom closet until I was like almost.
Speaker 3: Thirty was because I was a skeptic.
Speaker 2: Because despite experiencing things, despite seeing dead people literally come to me and talk to me and seeing the weirdest fucking things ever, I was still like, am I just fucking insane?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean aren't we all? Aren't we all crazy?
Speaker 2: It's at the bottom line, we're all just a bit fucking crazy. Well, I have some like because like I have some questions, So let's and it's not like we're not trying to prove anything, disprove anything.
Speaker 3: It's just more of a like just.
Speaker 2: A chat, just like I'd love to get your perspective on certain things. And because you know, there's like people who go to psychics and or mediums and they'll you know, channel their dead grandmother and yeah, and it'll be so they'll sit there and they'll go there's like there's no way. I mean, that's even happened with like my own partner, and he still is a skeptic, but he has.
Speaker 1: Seen fascinating dynamic that you would live in because like I added some of your clips and stuff, and it's like to have a partner who's also a skeptic. He's like he just must be addicted to chaos. This is this is some fun stuff.
Speaker 3: You've met it before, so he has to be absolutely.
Speaker 1: I mean it would be exciting.
Speaker 2: Well, and he never he never sits there and he's not like you're wrong. He's and he's always interested. He's like so intrigued. He loves to listen to it. But I think it's almost like I'm probably the same. It's sort of like I think it's it's important to have an element of like questioning what you're what you're hearing, what you're experiencing, what someone else is saying to you, because I think if we're coming from a lens of everything that's coming out of your mouth is Bible. Then, like what the point, like, what is the absolute point of anything?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I get that.
Speaker 2: I think we should always question everything and put it through our own filter.
Speaker 1: I'm a curious person too, so like I enjoy listening to things like this because I find them entertaining.
Speaker 4: Nothing else, nothing else.
Speaker 1: I find it quite funny. So there's like that side of it. But like you're never gonna you're never going to find me being like yeah, man, to like find my grandmother. Yeah, you know what I mean, Like I'm not really I'm never going to seek that out.
Speaker 3: I feel like you could play like a really good character of that though. I just really had that vision.
Speaker 1: Of like being the person who's into like.
Speaker 3: Someone like I can see with like beads around you.
Speaker 1: It's the long hair. It's the long hair and the fact that I'm like part Pakistani, so I fit the spiritual hitting a little metal bowl and bloody where is it Tibet?
Speaker 2: So if I do if like this, if this podcast itself is so life changing that I just change it all for you, then you can really slip into that question.
Speaker 1: I mean the Beatles went out there and had acid and that'd be fun to experience.
Speaker 2: Again, that's just spiritual awakening. Yeah, all right, so here are my these are my questions, okay, and we can just we'll just explore, we'll see what happens. Okay, So do you what, well, what do you think happened when we die? Then?
Speaker 1: I mean that's a boring answer.
Speaker 3: Do you think we just fucking end up in the ground? That's it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think there isn't like it's probably what is it, like nihilistic or whatever, But it's like I think there is kind of a sweetness to.
Speaker 3: That, to just the end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're gone, because doesn't it's like it kind of I think that when you die, you're gone. Yeah, I think it. I also understand that it is a hard concept. I can't see her and pretend like I've completely wrapped my head around that concept that it just ends, because so much happens in your mind, Like you can create other worlds in your mind, you know what I mean. So it's like, yeah, wow, it's this like powerful processor in your head that you can make all these things, and the concept of that just switching off out of nowhere and not existing anymore is a hard thing to fathom, but that's why people have gone insane. Contemplating their own existence and the finite nature of life is also what drives innovation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: People want to make things better because there is an end. And I think it's like it's like this, right, So I don't know how to play an instrument, okay, And I tried when I was younger, and I kind of like got the shits and like stopped, and I always regret that decision. Now I could learn to play an instrument again. But when people talk about how, oh, man, if you could live forever, what would you do And a lot of people go, oh, I'd learn how to play the guitar and the piano and stuff. And then the counter argument that is always like, well, why don't you just do it now? Because if you're not going to do it now with an end date, what makes you think you're going to do it when you're going to live forever because you can just always keep kicking the game down the road no matter what. So I think, like, I think it is the end, and I think there's also something sweet and kind of would you say, like, I don't know, like beautiful in that there's an end. There's an end, so it's like it's done, so you just got to you got it gives you an urgency to be like, well, you've got to do something for it. You've got to not put up with being in the Monday because at some point it does end and that's it. But then at the same time, don't regret too much because when it's done, it's dark. You're not going to bear around to regret what happened because you're not there anymore.
Speaker 3: Yes, So just enjoy it way though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I understand it's like I find it hard to kind of fathom, but I think that is like also the reason why it's worth doing.
Speaker 2: How about purpose, then, I'm trying to figure out how to say this best because like just the concept of purpose, right, because we've spoken on this podcast before, you know, with people who connect to spirit babies and I can connect to like spirit baby souls and things like that and say they'll come in and for people who only are alive for a few hours, a few days, a few years, whatever it is, and that is their purpose to come in like that. And it's like sort of like what what does purpose mean to you and what does a soul mean?
Speaker 3: Does that mean anything?
Speaker 1: So I feel like purpose is a it's like it's a it's an individual made concept.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really think as well. In the world we live in now, we're so wrapped up in the idea of finding a purpose that people will never find one.
Speaker 3: Oh I could not agree, Like I agree about the individualism of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think like everyone and there's like this whole thing is like everyone tells you that you've got to find your purpose and you've got to find this.
Speaker 4: Thing that you're going to love and row around, and you're like, well.
Speaker 1: You know, the reality of life is that not everyone finds that in terms of the grand scale, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Like some people like whenever you hear the.
Speaker 1: Term purpose, it's like, oh, it's like it's this business I'm going to run, or it's this like mad crazy career we're going to do, or like I'm gonna be the biggest comedian in the world. I'm going to be like the greatest artist and my message is going to be put out there and rouh, And you're like, or it could be that it's just living a happy life with you a few kids and a person that you enjoy and going out with the footy on every Sunday and enjoying your life. Like I mean, I think like the general purpose for everyone is to just enjoy the art. Yeah, yeah, I think we get too wrapped up in the idea of the giant thing. Then I think in terms of your things, like are you mixing the idea of purpose and the concept of destiny because I don't believe in the idea of that there's a pre dame destiny for anyone, Okay, And I think that's kind of thing when you talk about someone who's just coming to the world and then they disappear, it's like, what was their purpose?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't think there is a purpose. No one has a purpose, so you.
Speaker 3: Think it's just complete accident.
Speaker 1: There's no Yeah though, isn't like an accident heaps more like don't you think it's like the idea I find that me personally, I kind of try to take solace in the idea that like life is kind of like a card game.
Speaker 3: I choose your own adventure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's like if you get and you just get something, so it's like I don't know if you've gambled, but like you're playing cards and then all of a sudden, like there's a big thing at the moment. Tim Nacky's like this Keywi guy and he's been doing like gambling, playing blackjack, and he's been betting ten cents for every follower he has on Instagram, right, and he just broke a million dollars the other week, and his views are getting millions of people because people just been on this guy's journey, really loving it and bowing up, and there's just it's just funny. It's like you watch the cards come out and it's pure chance, and it's like, oh my god, we did it. He's gotten. He's one, right, and that's a really exciting feeling where like all of sudden, the cars is laid the way you want it. Sometimes I don't, And that's kind of funny in itself as well, because you're like, oh, that sucks, But then when they hit, you're like, that's amazing. And I feel like that you don't want to take that out of the idea of life, that it's just this big mistake that ends up right, you know what I mean, Because.
Speaker 4: That's kind of cool.
Speaker 1: It's like throwing lego pieces in the air and they just happen to land as a house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's cool, But how about like the ripple effect of those things, say, because like you know everything, and you know how people sit there and go like, does everything happen for a reason?
Speaker 3: Is there a reason for it?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: Blah blah blah?
Speaker 2: And I try not to ever think too much into that because I think that can just fuck with your mind and more it works both words.
Speaker 1: If everything happens for a reason for the right then everything happens for the reason for the wrong one exactly. And that's kind of hard to kind of fathom because then you'd be like, oh shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and all the bad things happen, like why is all the shit stuff happening to me? But I do think that everything has this sort of like ripple effect. You know, say something bad happens and it's like, you know, something really horrible and something awful, But from that it creates this like awareness of something or maybe something really amazing comes out of it that creates this ripple effect where you help hundreds and thousands of people because of the experience that you've had or you know, coming back to even like purpose, I agree I always I think that this like when people come to me and they're like, how do you find your purpose? I can't find my purpose in life? And I always say, like, it's more of that's like such an individualistic concept when really it's more like look at the world, figure out where there's a whole, like find sort of. It's more like less about what's your purpose in life, and it's like, well, how can you be part of the community, how can you do you look at life collectively?
Speaker 1: Like that can't Like yeah in a way, but like the idea of the ripple effect, I think that people just naturally we want to find meaning, Okay, like we just always we have to. Yeah, some people more than others. And I think that just speaks to something in individual intuition and stuff like that, where it's like they will find a pattern where there needs to be a pattern, right, And it's like I think that that kind of speaks to why ripple effects matter. So when you say, like a tragic moment happens and then that person is inspired to do something amazing, and that is true, but also tragic things happen and people are inspired to do things that are awful, and it kind of like this could get really philosophical for someone who is not.
Speaker 3: You're in the right space.
Speaker 1: But it's like, do you think that there's inherently good and inherently bad people?
Speaker 3: No? I've asked this question a lot because it fucks with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because do you think Well, if you say that you think there is, then then like people are bad, so the worst people in history. It's easy for us to be like they were bad people to them, they would have thought that they weren't. You know, now we have therapy, a lot of people are realizing that they're not that great. Back then, they would have been like, this is the way to do it. Yeah, had a purpose. They thought that they were chasing when they did the awful things in the world.
Speaker 3: They're like my land, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like that's mine. These people need to go and that's going to make all these but you know what I mean, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's like everything has another side to the coin. I think have you ever.
Speaker 3: Like was your family religious, have you ever been religious at all? Or did you just grow up.
Speaker 1: With like nah, I mean my mum had pictures of Jesus around, but I mean everyone did it the nineties, Like my dad's Muslim. Yeah, so like that's his religion. But yeah, I have not been a very religious person, but I find the I think it's a fascinating story.
Speaker 2: Religion is such an interesting one to me. I once, like a few weeks ago, I asked the question, like if you could know one truth, like what would the truth be? And mine was like, religion, I just would want to know. I'd want to be a line. I feel like you do well and that's it, but I just like I just want the sort of like I want to I just want to be there when Jesus was walking around.
Speaker 3: If he was or whatever was doing I witness. Yeah, I want to fucking see it.
Speaker 2: I want to see the moment where it was, like the things that happened, the people sitting down writing about it, the stories, and then you know, other religions as well, because I agree they're like the same same shit, different tale basically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, it's like this is like parallels to Egyptian folklore, and like there's all that kind of vibe that like there's through lines in a lot of these stories, which can also play to the idea that everything's connected, you know what I mean, Like you can find a bat in.
Speaker 2: That if you wanted to, well, then I was going to say, right, they've even connected like the story like the Bible and the story of Jesus and everything with astrology.
Speaker 1: Well yeah I've seen that. Yeah, but see, even that's fascinating because it's all northern hemisphere.
Speaker 4: That's the thing that where like a lot of religions fall.
Speaker 1: Apart where it's like, yeah, sick, you know how good was no where You're like, yeah, but you didn't add the kangaroo to the story until the night, you know what I mean. You're trying to tell me that this guy's wandering around in the Middle East, and it also happens in the most popular like an area of the world that was the most populated and kind of like flourish or whatever. But it's like you're telling me these guys wandering around and he's not like, hey, you guys, want to know something fucking crazy. There's actually another country, big land all the way down. Yeah. Yeah, I don't know. Like I also think that, you know, so many people do good things on the back of faith. Yeah, and such a cop out thing to say, but I think that's quite nice. Yeah, a lot of things because they believe in the high purpose and there is a God and that keeps them kind of wanting to help people at that and that's nice and that in itself is beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even if they're doing it for someone else, at least they're doing.
Speaker 1: It great sick because I mean I'm not doing it, you know, so I can't sit here and really like rip on it that much when they're out here helping people and I'm like doing nothing.
Speaker 3: Is that just a description of your life?
Speaker 1: That pretty much? But that kind that's like you talk about purpose before, like like sometimes that's what gives people some purpose. And if it's like and if it's for a good kind of thing and you're helping out people, then like, oh am I to be a dick.
Speaker 3: About it totally, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I might not think that you'll take like that you can see their people in you're doing spirits, But if it's making people's lives nice and it's okay, then I guess there's another is like, well what care.
Speaker 3: Is totally That's what I think to an extent.
Speaker 1: I think like there's someones where you're like you're going to ruin the intellect of people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Okay, well, let's talk about that.
Speaker 2: Let's discuss so right, there are people who say, your mates going to a medium and they've like, you know, had this reading, they've connected to their grandfather and like he said all of this stuff and they're sitting there going there's just no way that they knew.
Speaker 1: I think everyone will find a way that something will link in many ways.
Speaker 3: You reckon.
Speaker 1: I think, so, like, no one's walking into a medium mostly no one's going in paying the money, booking the service, and having the conversation without in the back of their mind or even fully going I want to have that experience.
Speaker 2: So do you think it's like another human like being able to sort of?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I think there's an element of like, I know, you did an episode on intuition. Yeah, you're talking about all these different levels of intuition. Yeah, I think there is an element of like group think. Yeah, and like we can sit on a wavelength like you know what I mean, Like, I don't no doubt that a lot of these meetiums and stuff, like I'm experiencing this moment, I'm having this experience, But I think the person receiving the information is kind of doing a little bit of connecting the dots in the same way that I'm like, you can find you can find a pattern in anything. Yeah, you know what I mean, Like, give me enough time. Yeah, I'll make a reason something's connected.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Interesting, I think there's I think it's just all of the above.
Speaker 2: I always just think everything's like an all of the above, like even because and like when I was still it's quite skeptical. And I mean to a degree I am even though I can see things, but I still sit there and go like, is my like, is there a reason my mind's making this up? Like and because my story was always just like I'm making this up.
Speaker 3: But then it just came to this. It was this thing where I.
Speaker 2: Was like, there's actually just no way that I could possibly make these sort of certain things up. Or I'd be talking to someone and all of a sudden, I'd like see their dad and I'd see exactly how he died, and I have no idea, I've never met this person before in my life. But then I just am like shown all of these crazy details. I feel it in my body and I'm sitting there and we're having a conversation and then they'll like bring up something and it's rare that I'll never usually just be like, hey, by the way, like stranger, your dad, Dad's chatting to me. He just showed me how he died. It was pretty fucked up. Would you like all the details?
Speaker 1: Is sure? Just getting my coffee?
Speaker 3: No, But it always comes up in a way where you're like.
Speaker 1: What you've just described me there sounds like it's fucking awful experiencing, you know what I mean. I can make up enough horrific thoughts in my head, you know, intrusive thoughts. Walk a past the lawmar and be like, what if I put my hand in that? But yours is just like a like a rollodex of just like that sounds so unpleasant.
Speaker 4: It's like I love it.
Speaker 2: It's like I don't know, I kind of do love it, but it's I always question it, and it's always like and I think that's good.
Speaker 3: I think we should always question everything.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you this, because you're asking me my views on stuff? Do you have an inner monologue? You know how they reckon? Like like a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Don't like really constantly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like because you know how they've done that they did, Like there's like some statin people like a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Don't have any Most people don't.
Speaker 1: I was like, what the fuck? I know who you're talking to? It in your head the whole time, you know what I mean? What happens when they see something like I'd don't understand how it works? Like my mate Carle says he doesn't have one, and I was like, okay, but then what happens when you see someone more past doing something really weird? Do not say to hisself, well, that's fucking crazy or do you just have to vocally say that out loud?
Speaker 3: Or do you just are you fucking blank up there? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like are you just a bit of it? Like it's just a guy patted piano or something the whole time you're walking through your day.
Speaker 2: But then there are people who they don't get. Do you see things in your head like images, like.
Speaker 1: A memory or like imagining? So yeah, I've got an imagination.
Speaker 3: Yeah you're not everyone that, surely no.
Speaker 1: And because I did this, were they what are they like? Even it's like you know, because my first thought then was to be like, well, they're they're serial killers, but then I was like, no, serial killers are creative, so they're like they would have an imagination. Yeah, so like what are they like? They're just not That goes back to the simulation thing. They're just a non playable character that's just got there. They've got their lines that they say through life, like like a puppet. But that's crazy to me, right, So, like people don't have one, but you have one. Yeah, So when you hear something one, is it your voice saying that to you or is it a completely different sounding.
Speaker 3: Voice, different sounding voice, because that's different.
Speaker 1: I feel like in my head, I can't hear someone else's voice. Yeah, okay, so like even if I'm having that thing, you know when you're like, leave an annoying situation and then you make it, or you're about to go to a confronting situation and you decide to act out the conversation so that you can win.
Speaker 3: Yeah one hundred percent, and you're like.
Speaker 4: You get angry as well, and you're like, why am I angry?
Speaker 1: I just acted out an entire confrontation and then you have it, nothing even happens, and you're like, I'm a fucking coward. I didn't even do what I wanted to say.
Speaker 3: I said nothing, walked away, and that was not how I died to go.
Speaker 1: But like when I do that, it's still me playing the other characters, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I just imagine like shut on this side, like how dare you do it? And then you jump on the other.
Speaker 1: Side, and it's like, I'm not imagining like Darren's voice, It's still me. So you're a voice is if I'm acting it out out loud and then everyone gets a different boy voice. Yeah, but in my head, I don't the other character. And I don't know if anyone else is like this, but like I don't have another voice in there, they don't sound different. Yeah, even when it's me arguing with myself, obviously it's still me. It's not a different time. Yeah, yeah, it's the same thing.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 1: It's like when you hear a person coming through whatever or the aliens, is it a different sounding voice in your head?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is what it's actually.
Speaker 2: That is crazy andandk yeah that was my first real tell because for ages, like growing up, I would see things and I would hear things. But when you're used to your own head, you're used to your own head, right, so it's hard to question a lot of things when all you know is what you know, and all you know, is like, you know, even us having this conversation now, and it's like people don't have fucking voices in their head. People don't speak to themselves. People don't like imagine an apple when they think of an apple, like that's insane, but they're so used to that they think of We tell them that we hear shit all the time. Go, no, wonder you guys have fucking like anxiety and ship or like they.
Speaker 1: But would be nice to not have anything I can't.
Speaker 3: Actually I kind of love being in my head, Like I figured, you know what you know, I know what to know.
Speaker 1: That's right. Show me a person who doesn't haven't been a monologue, who's sat. They all seem to be fucking start getting they're the normal. Maybe they're the normal.
Speaker 4: And us having conversations with that, because what do you think about it?
Speaker 1: I was like, I having a conversation your right ed, were you fucking crazy? And life?
Speaker 3: At least I'm having conversations with other people.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's not try it's the village crazy in the episode where it's like the guy who's only talking to himself is the crazy one.
Speaker 2: But so when I first started hearing voices in my head. That's when I went, oh, hold on, that's not my It was like when my best friend's dad passed away and I kept he kept coming to me. He would sit on my front seat in my car when I was driving, which is often what happens. Like they'll come to me when I'm driving, often having a shower, like reckless.
Speaker 1: But it's negligent behavior, like you know, especially if they're a modern spirit. I know how cars work. You're not like the guy who died from you know, falling off his horse in the twelve hundreds or whatever. You know, a car works. Don't appear in the passenger set.
Speaker 4: This is a dangerous situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm not free on the other side, because.
Speaker 1: That's what's going to happen when we have a car accident.
Speaker 3: That's why they're coming in. I feel like I'm going to come join you. I'm bored. Yeah, I'm lonely.
Speaker 2: No, but like they'll come and sit in my car on like sit in the front seat, and then it's not like us having a conversation like this. I'm just like, oh, there they are, They're right there. I know this person's there. And then I hear them talking in my head, and because they give information to me, not through just speaking, and because I would just hear his voice, and of course I was like, well, I know his voice, so I've voice started talking to me, and I started answering back. And then I realized that I could hear other voices and communicate with other people, and they all had different voices, and depending on who I was talking to. If I was talking to a dead person, like someone who had passed, I would hear their voice. They would show up human how they were in this life. They'd show me images of things. They'd often show me a literal picture that existed, and I would explain the picture, and then the person would go and they'd find and they'd say, I've got that photo that you're explaining, and then they would send me the photo down to the detail of like the color of the table, what they were wearing, who was in the photo. And so they show me things that will connect to the other person. Yeah, but then then you start talking to fucking aliens and they speak very fucking differently. They communicate in such a different way to a human, and then you start and then like bringing in angels as well, They fucking speak differently.
Speaker 3: As well.
Speaker 2: And so I've got these like I literally hear their voices so different, and I know who they are, showed an image. I can see where they are, what they're doing, where they're standing, and like it's it is fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sounds like I was experiencing that. I'd be like, this is awful, But what do you You've just got to smile on your face.
Speaker 4: It's pretty sick, man, Like this sounds like awful.
Speaker 3: But it seems to help people.
Speaker 2: That's the insane thing, right, So what do you what do you okay, give me like your analysis, Like what do you think I'm experiencing? And like I'm not, And I'm like, so just literally like I'm in a doctor's office, like I'm open to hearing.
Speaker 1: Well, I just say I think that there's like an element of it, like you've just got a really heightened imagination. Yeah, right, you know what I mean. And I think that maybe if we go back to when I was saying, I feel like people can flow on a wavelength. Yeah, maybe you're just a very hyper intuitive, empathetic person.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: And the way this is manifesting in your mind is through the idea of here's a person related to the people, you know what I mean? Yeah, Like you're because you seem to be interacting and again I'm not a like I'm not a psych or a medium, but like you're interacting with a person, then you have this thing come through. It's a person relating to them. It's important to them, and you've got all these messages that leak to them. Kind of feels like to me that you're like you're empathizing with a person and there's a piece of you that's like I want to help this person. Yeah, and the way that manifests in your mind is through a shared whether it's a traumatic experience of loss, whatever, and you're able to articulate a scenario or a thing or an item that will give them some form of solace or relatability to a shared experience of life.
Speaker 3: Do you want to know?
Speaker 2: Another element is when like the spirit comes to me, I have no idea who they are.
Speaker 3: They like I've had them.
Speaker 2: I had this one like young girl come to me while I was like literally in the shower and she had this and it's happened a few times. They've come randomly when I'm just doing things and they're like, you need to get this message to this person. And it's just like I don't even know the person. I just know that I have to put it on my Instagram and say, I've had this person come in. They smell like this. They've told me this. They this is how they died. This is their name, this is their age.
Speaker 1: They smell like, mate, well.
Speaker 3: It's fucking weird.
Speaker 2: I'll like literally one time I was sitting there and I smelled the strongest perfume and I'm like, and I'm going around, I'm smelling my fucking kids.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what is that smell?
Speaker 2: And then they came and they shared all this information with me, put it on my Instagram stories and like that one for instance, it wasn't even someone who followed me.
Speaker 3: It was someone who followed me.
Speaker 2: They it was like their mum or it was their dad, right, and it was like a message for their dad and because it was like his wife or something like that who passed away, and the message and the message to me was so random and so weird. But this was a guy who like he was like you, he was like, there's no fucking way, this shit is bullshit, and he was like in tears and he was like I can't believe it, like the name, the nickname, the everything, and even.
Speaker 3: I'm always like that do for them.
Speaker 2: It just it was a time where they just really needed to hear from this person where they felt really like I don't know, you know when you have those days and you're just like feeling really shitty, you're feeling.
Speaker 3: Really like down about life, where you're going what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Like imagine if you know you'd had someone really close to you pass away and you just wish you could have their.
Speaker 1: Advice was that one last well.
Speaker 2: Even just like their advice, so it's like your mum or something, and you're like, I just I'm in a time where all I wish was that my mum was here and could give me advice right now. Yeah, it's often those times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then that that also goes back to where I feel like you find a pattern to soothe your being. Yeah, you know what I mean, Like you're in this awful moment and you're providing a service off here's a thing yeah at all or a friend of a friend or whatever is like, well, if that passage can link to this pattern, you know what I mean, And like that, yeah, I kind of still feel because even if, like, let's say I did believe it. Okay, let's say I think that it is one hundred percent trough and there's spirits wandering around at the moment and it's a shared experience.
Speaker 4: My next thing would be why, like why?
Speaker 1: Like, Yeah, how fucking boring must the other side be that you're here?
Speaker 4: You're telling me there's aliens out here doing some shit. Where am I going?
Speaker 1: First? What are they up to? That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: I'm exploring the vastness of.
Speaker 1: The universe that I've never been able to see and was never even going to be able to see being stuck on this floating rock.
Speaker 4: Why are you?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: My message would be to.
Speaker 1: The spirits that A're talking to, you would be leave this lady alone over there into the other side.
Speaker 4: So the long, never ending meadow of bliss and happiness where you never feel pain.
Speaker 1: Again, and you get to live out your wildest.
Speaker 4: Dreams and the most beautiful hunks.
Speaker 1: And goddesses of the world are ready to get to indulge every sexual fantasy and desire you've ever wanted. You can manifest anything you want on the other side, and you're back here sending a message to Steve.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're sitting in what do you do.
Speaker 4: Live your afterlife?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: True, I think that's an important message to send to them. I mean, they do say that it's less and will wrap up soon, but it's less that they're fucking just hanging around here and they're like chilling on earth and they're like, I'm just here to help out.
Speaker 3: My loved ones and I just want to help them through.
Speaker 2: It's more like fragments of them, because we're sort of like kind of fragments of each other where sort of fragments as far as like you know, we're not just like a human body, a brain in a body, a soul in a body, you know, and especially as we move on to the.
Speaker 4: Other DNA as a bit of everyone through everyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's like, you know, on a very energetic level, it's the same thing. It's more like it's like a fragment of them left behind. It's like a memory of them left behind, and that memory is like necessary, you know, for them to be there to sort of help other people. I don't know, like it's just sort of like there's no and again, like I don't have the fucking answers.
Speaker 3: That's why.
Speaker 1: But then maybe it's, like I said, like, then I get back to my little theory where it's like, maybe it's not so much a spirit. You're going to say it's fragments of people, But maybe it's not so much a spirit, and it is this shared psycho shared psychological intuitive experience. Yeah, I'm trying to bridge a gap from my skepticism to your psychic abilities. I'm like, maybe that's the bridging of the gap that I could maybe potentially comprehend.
Speaker 3: You can float around with. We're all fragments. Some people can read the fragments.
Speaker 1: I don't know about these guys, but fragments, Okay, I get how it dust works.
Speaker 3: We're all just a bunch of atoms floating around.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Well, thank you very much for having this conversation with me.
Speaker 3: I mean I think we got through like two questions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a bit tangent, but you know, Hifel wasn't rude to people that.
Speaker 3: No, that's not the point at all. And that's what I like.
Speaker 2: My whole thing is one like, you know, even if this is a big giant spiritual experience, we're obviously here to be human and so you know, often people like in the spiritual realm, and like people who work, you know, with the spirits and stuff, they're trying to like escape being human. They're trying to like get away from being human. And I'm like, well, the whole point obviously we're here, We're in this human body. So I love like just the grounding even of having these conversations and being like, well even what you said, like there's an end date, just fucking.
Speaker 4: Even if you think there's an alf life act as if there isn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, Shad.
Speaker 2: Maybe you're the like maybe before we know it, you'll be the village crazy shadow.
Speaker 1: Well, like I said, it's not a job for a man. Remember we like the Vans. He's scary.
Speaker 2: Oh true, we'll see, we'll see, like adding on like a street corner.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: But