Speaker 1: This podcast was recorded and produced on gadigal Land.
Speaker 2: We would like to acknowledge the traditional custodians and pay our respect to elder's past and present.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen, Can I please have your attention?
Speaker 4: This is my final MATHS related interview.
Speaker 3: Are they talking about me? She's like yeah, it was Australia's reactions.
Speaker 5: Paused a lot of drama and they never got it.
Speaker 6: It just went nuts.
Speaker 1: Hello and welcome back to another episode. Off back to reality. I'm Selena and I'm Tany and we have.
Speaker 2: Three three our most ever very exciting guest Real Housewives of Sydney. We've got Chrissy, at Caroline and Victoria.
Speaker 7: Oh lady, thank you, thanks for having me, Thanks for having us, thank you for being here.
Speaker 1: Can I just say everyone looks just as stunning as they are the one screen?
Speaker 4: What I'm one hour?
Speaker 1: One hour?
Speaker 4: But only because like you know, you're younger.
Speaker 8: It's that I don't know why I think I'm just less beauty like unless you girls are like.
Speaker 7: Much Now death becomes her spray paint, the blue tack sneaky tape, smoke and mirrors.
Speaker 5: But do you go see your own glam?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: Never I'm hopeless.
Speaker 4: Really, I sometimes but not all the time.
Speaker 3: Caroline's amazing, you did all yours what really? She sometimes do that, especially.
Speaker 7: When it's it's back to back and you're not having a good sleep.
Speaker 6: Then I did have a little melt and we just sit there.
Speaker 3: I don't do anything, and Caroline I'm throwing things.
Speaker 7: And because after like the third day, you want someone to do it for sure, I learned, yes, I can do it on the day, but if it's more than one day back to back, I need someone, yeah, just you know, to calm me down basically and bring me things.
Speaker 5: So new season, how do we feel?
Speaker 6: Fantastic?
Speaker 4: Good, exhausted?
Speaker 8: Really honestly to wrap that up, I think that viewers are going to find this the most exciting Housewives season ever in Austraine history.
Speaker 4: I'm being serious, like it was rivertime back that and.
Speaker 3: Also I think visually it was amazing as well. So you didn't just have like I mean, obviously Sydney's fantastic and we went to Nooser and then another secret destination.
Speaker 6: But I think the overall, you know, our fashion, we brought a.
Speaker 8: Good We really did, and I think in terms of the production this year, you know, although it's a reality series and you know, there is nothing that scripted, Just to get.
Speaker 4: That out there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the production was so tight this year, so we were able to get things done much faster.
Speaker 4: They were much clearer storyline.
Speaker 8: I think everyone's going to be able to follow things really neatly, you know, and it's a reality TV show, so you don't want it to hurt your brain cells to try to understand true.
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 1: Can I be completely honest because I love both season one and two, But I felt like theson one really brought like the shock factor and it was really like a lot of drama, but a lot of like oh she really say that? Did that actually come out of her mouth? But then season two, I felt like it was more just like a miscommunication and a clash of morals and values, but it was a lot more civilized because I think this is the day.
Speaker 6: And age we're in now.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, you guys, some of the stuff that happens is so much worse than you would ever see. So I think with you know, the way that society is, the way that reality shows are, you know, there's.
Speaker 6: Only so much, you know, but I think you see a lot of it. This season.
Speaker 8: I think that it was also about our Season two was filmed, and that's what I alluded to with season three. You know, different producers have different styles, So season two was very much set the cameras up for eight hours, let the cameras roll true reality style, a bit more Big brother S Okay wow. So that's why maybe there was more miscommunications and it was a little bit harder to follow.
Speaker 4: But it was our first time. It first time, like it was our other than Christy and Nicole, we were first time housewives.
Speaker 7: Correct, And I think, like Christy said, it's you know, the world's a different place what the world was ten years ago. We love the drama because we had the we had the space to actually take that in. But I think now these days everyone is just at their breaking point. You know, everyone's just oh my god, what what next? What's the next disaster? So then to put that on our show as well, I think that could be a little bit of an overload. So I think they try to make a little bit more entertaining and funny and.
Speaker 6: Just to like aspirational.
Speaker 4: Aspirational I think to round that off. The whole odd juxtaposition of what Caroline just said is although, and what Christias said is, although we're in a different time and everyone has to be more careful, the viewers actually still want us to fight.
Speaker 5: They still.
Speaker 8: Can you imagine how hard that is for us, because yeah, we like Caroline, Chrissy, myself, Nicole. We could film having fun twenty a day, but you guys wouldn't want to watch, you know, So unfortunately we are really treading a fine line between entertaining you guys and staying true to our morals and badness.
Speaker 6: So I can imagine both of you.
Speaker 3: You've had times where you've come across and things have been tense, or have you We are what I would.
Speaker 5: Say in our circle of reality TV.
Speaker 2: Yes, but we actually really vibe very well, and we've never had an issue, and we've kind of connected on the struggles we've had within that space.
Speaker 1: Yes, and we're both from different seasons yeah, married at first sight as well, so we're never on the same one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And then we helped us a lot, and then we kind of connect.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I think with reality TV, people think it's survivor, and it's not that shows survivor. It's like there's no winner, no one gets it. Five hundred grand at the end if you're years all this or that. And I think that's what I grapple with a lot with this show, is that it's this whole competitive competition for sure. And you know, I mean I'm the eldest out of everyone. I run my own race, I do my own thing. I don't get caught up in that. And I think that's really been helpful.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I found that the hardest because in the real world, the way I deal with problems is I'll cut people off and walk away. And I had to learn to come back in the seasons, Yeah, to come back, and I had to sit at it and face it and actually deal with it when I actually could not give you.
Speaker 2: But speaking of that, did you block K or did she block you?
Speaker 5: We need to get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 8: In the very I don't blocked me, okay, okay, so triggered that she came and blocked me okay.
Speaker 9: And then I didn't even know, okay, it's a housewives blocked anyone just so I did.
Speaker 7: It was just like after, you know, after you know, a lot of the a lot of the drummers did, unfortunately happen off camera. Sure, so I did go and block because I was like, I actually don't ever want to actually even see you because I don't like the person you are and be you boo.
Speaker 5: I think it's fair.
Speaker 2: I'm I think I don't like having energies stalking me and watching me, and I think it's a bad evil life like any account.
Speaker 6: True, but.
Speaker 3: That's even I remember the first person that has ever the only person that I'm aware of that's ever blocked me, was Roxy just saying.
Speaker 4: Years and years ago of your friend Victoria Montana.
Speaker 3: I used to love Chrissy, but I used to love watching her in a fashion.
Speaker 5: And all the time.
Speaker 3: Then one day I was like, it's really weird. She just doesn't come up having no clue.
Speaker 6: That's what blocking is.
Speaker 3: And then someone said to me, and then I went through my dog's account, I could still watch.
Speaker 4: So can I ask about blocking?
Speaker 8: Because this is actually important because I'm not like a huge blocker. I'm not delicious, but I am. I'm a muter, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, how do you mute?
Speaker 4: Well, I can restrict.
Speaker 8: I'm restrict and I've muted not because more just to protect my piece. Can I ask if I was to block, I don't know, no blocked all accounts I have so if they.
Speaker 3: Have like no, no, no, so my dogs still.
Speaker 2: So it might have changed because if you block them and block all the accounts and any account.
Speaker 6: Rocks, she should block my dogs. We actually get along really well.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 6: She cut me offrom the traffic the other day.
Speaker 3: It was so my son's she and I'm like, oh, there she goes up in me again.
Speaker 4: Clarence, I look at.
Speaker 10: It.
Speaker 1: Next question, I have a question for Carolyn because I watched the reunion of last seasons and you were so upset and you kind of I guess Tany and I come from reality TV and we know that there's you know, producers that get involved in the drama, but there's also certain cast members that kind of do what they want to do to like get the most screen time.
Speaker 6: Correct?
Speaker 1: Is that kind of what you were alluding to with Kate at.
Speaker 7: The You know, I ignored it from the very beginning because I saw from the get go there was a plan because she told me, and she's a we said.
Speaker 4: Yes, she planned the plan was me.
Speaker 7: Yes, I mean there was a whole you know, this can't believe how silly Victoria is. I mean, she's bringing real onto the show.
Speaker 4: This will be easy.
Speaker 7: Listen film and Winter really, but I wasn't really you know, when you first meet someone, When I first meet someone, I'm just like, oh, let's have film. I don't go the negative angle. I'm like, yeah, I like you until I don't and then I'll block you.
Speaker 5: Sorry, can we go back to that thing?
Speaker 1: So Victoria, you wore this beautiful vest and had like a.
Speaker 4: That was actually the producers.
Speaker 8: It's like Kate had obviously crafted this storyline.
Speaker 4: With the producers like it was it was. It wasn't with the producers. That was with her and Terry.
Speaker 8: Ohr Andary Okay, I don't even know, but at that time, it was sort of like VM against the world.
Speaker 4: But I saw behind the scenes. I saw how it was a plan.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, and I.
Speaker 7: Thought, because I've never watched Housewives, I don't really watch TV, so I was just kind of and you know, they were all friend of friends prior, so I kind of stood back and just was kind of watching it. I didn't want to engage in something that I wasn't informed in. So and as time went on I was watching, I was like, oh, this is actually you.
Speaker 5: Guys are planted.
Speaker 8: But it was too their detriment and I think their initial power was you know, they had their produce, the producers of that season onside because they were bringing the fire, but because of the style of the producers of last season was.
Speaker 4: Very much like the camera rolling.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they were their own undoing. And that wasn't like me going like oh yay, like but you know, the cameras are rolling for eight hours. I'm not a natural like fighter, so it's capturing you know, Kate in the moment screaming, and so she sort of she was her own undoing. But as I said in the reunion, like I did not come onto this show to like participate in any kind of virtue signaling. I came on the show to be a fucking housewife. Yeah rich right, And I think I Rich write quite well, and you know that's all I have to say.
Speaker 4: Like the Real Housewives of Auckland, where it's freezing cold, yes, and Salt Lake and Salt Lake, no one says anything.
Speaker 3: But also, but also I think with this whole that whole season and also going into this season, I think it's all true colors.
Speaker 6: It's like when you.
Speaker 3: Guys experience on maps. I mean, I loved it. I haven't watched maps I watched. I'm watching this season and I'm loving it, and I've been commenting on social media, which I'm really loving, and I'm like, no, girl, that's the way that you look, because that's who you are, honey, because that's the thing. Oh no, but you know what I mean, it's like no reality TV. Yes, you can get about it. I totally agree with that. I'm not saying that you can't, but your true.
Speaker 4: True, and that's love.
Speaker 6: I can't.
Speaker 8: The thing about getting a bad edit, it's not that you didn't say those things. You said all those things, it's just sometimes the edit leaves out the key thing that you mentioned.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, But I will go back to your question because I feel like from the last two seasons, nobody really understands the intense reaction I had to Kate at the reunion, and I still even you know, I feel like it still hasn't been explained.
Speaker 2: And it's really.
Speaker 7: Important to me because you know, I've never been able to actually say, you know, just tell the whole progress of how I got there. But I watched you know, Kate from the very beginning, and I really liked her.
Speaker 4: You know, she put my dog down. That was kind of special doctor.
Speaker 6: But you were grateful for that you had a bond over.
Speaker 7: But anyway, I just thought, you know, blah blah blah. But as you know, I watched first the takedown of Victoria, and I thought, you've gone a little bit too far because it was, you know, they took it offset. It became social media bullying, and I was like, listen, you've already taken her down on camera.
Speaker 4: My mom got bullied.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the reason that I have no family on this season is because of how badly bullied my mom got because of Kate's Instagram account.
Speaker 7: So no one and I didn't even I wasn't really close to Chrissy and Victoria. I mean, you know, I was still trying to get over her Mariah at the moment, do.
Speaker 4: I get?
Speaker 7: I got my Hanes later, right, And so there wasn't a bond, but out of like you know, sometimes you see, yeah, she may be a bitch, la la lah, but then when you see the takedown become excessive. And I even commented on her Instagram going, guys, she's a mother of two small children. She needs her energy to be taking care of those children and not to be fighting trolls online that have been artificially instigated by somebody whose intention is actually.
Speaker 4: Quite it was planned evil.
Speaker 7: I would say, it's like I'll attack, but there's there's a point if your kids get involved, the family gets affected to you've.
Speaker 6: Got to draw the line.
Speaker 7: This is and this is meant to be for entertainment. We can call each other names, whatnot, but once it starts affecting, you know. And the last straw for me was at that lunch where it's supposed to be, where we're all meant to, you know, talk it out with Victoria, and what was shown on TV was nothing compared to what was And in that moment I turned to production, I said I never want to film with this woman ever again. And so you can see from that lunch there's hardly any interaction you'll see.
Speaker 8: Then it's and I hate and Sally and Kate and Sally so every scene because everyone had said it's too.
Speaker 7: Much to ye And then that night she called me cage goes, listen, I know you're because I stormed out after we finished shooting. I stormed out and I was like, I don't want to have.
Speaker 4: Anything to do with the man you got on the boat.
Speaker 6: And then you.
Speaker 7: Know, we filmed, you know, a few more scenes, and then on the boat that that day happened, talk about it. I mean, okay, And then on the boat I was like, when then, you know, when suddenly that whole thing went down and it's like, you know, reality changes. And the next thing, I'm sitting there and I look up and she's sitting next to me, and I looked at it and I was like, you know, I don't like you. I told you that I never wanted to have anything to do with you ever again, and here you are consoling me. But as I was in that moment, I kept looking up and going, are you for real? Anyway? From that moment on, you know, we finished filming and and it wasn't until I saw it on TV because in that moment, you're feeling it, You're not sure. Yeah, I always need confirmation. And then when I saw it.
Speaker 10: I'm like, oh my god, you used the most vulnerable moment in my life to have your five minutes as I've seen you do throughout this whole show.
Speaker 7: And that's when I lost it. I was like, you are actually you saw at the reunion.
Speaker 4: That could see the pain in your eyes.
Speaker 5: That was really good with me, She's.
Speaker 8: Like, I mean, I don't know if your cameras can see that, but it's like she's almost in hives.
Speaker 4: But that's a tricky thing, like for all of.
Speaker 8: Us nowhere near what Caroline went through. But just to put it into perspective for the audience, like you only get to see the highlights of the show, there is a show behind the show the show, and when we're doing a media interview, we can't address the show behind the show because the audience can't relate. It means nothing to them. It sounds like wow, and that's why we're telling you everything.
Speaker 6: About and how much love do we have?
Speaker 4: I hope this goes for two hours a season.
Speaker 3: Season three does not get any better, but it mixes up very interestingly.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 2: In the first episode, we see the glow up party, which was morgeous, and there was a couple of things that were brought up, like I was offended for you the comments Kate made about you.
Speaker 5: You just with your.
Speaker 2: And she doesn't wrong with that, and then it just was like just come from But also everyone has.
Speaker 3: Made money, everyone's at a job, everyone has actually been successful in their own right, Like it is so demeaning of a woman to another woman to say, you have gotten your money from your husband, And I say to her, every second of the day, have you bothered ever asked me what I've done. I've had my own business for fifteen years.
Speaker 6: Victoria lived in.
Speaker 8: Like when I met Tim, he lived in a one bedroom serviced apartment with no window.
Speaker 4: But like, oh, you know, is like, oh, she just married a rich man.
Speaker 6: We weren't rich.
Speaker 4: We were like the opposite of rich. Like we we have just grow Look, I wouldn't go that far. We had to grow together, you know.
Speaker 8: And and also by the way, like it doesn't matter if your husband makes more money than you as someone as someone's making the fucking money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, is it all about man and woman.
Speaker 7: I think what we experience is just this constant you know, it hurt people, hurt people, and it just became it became like one moment after another, and I'm thinking, you have something against women that have achieved something, anything that's more than you. And I thought, if we joined forces, we can actually become more powerful, like another one woman taking another woman down is not going to make you look better. And it just became a constant narrative.
Speaker 3: But I think that was to, and I think that's why people try and present new things for season three.
Speaker 8: I mean I think that, like I do the girls hate when I say this, but I want to wrap up the thing by saying that being said, like, we're giving you the t But she's a great character.
Speaker 4: On the show. And this show is about characters you know, like, but.
Speaker 6: It's also about integrity in real life.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you why. Because if everyone came on the show, you can still be interesting without being.
Speaker 7: Exactly you know, you can bet.
Speaker 3: I hope that everyone is themselves tended to be.
Speaker 8: I think you see Entrain in too season and you were about to say, yes, I believe Entrey into season three, Like, there are people that bring more of a curated version of themselves to the show.
Speaker 3: And you know what, people will see through that because the audience are not stupid, correct.
Speaker 7: The audience stuff an audience these days, we crave authenticity and that may come in whatever shade. I like people that are messy. I like people that mess up and come back and say sorry. I think that is all evolve from strong yeah, right, But what I can't deal with is this inability to be accountable or to lie or to play dirty, and these are dirty that I don't like, and I don't care how interesting they come across as if you play dirty and if you lie and you backstab and all these you know, low frequency behavior. You can still be you know, you can still be entertaining and bitchy and you know whatever.
Speaker 3: We're really getting deep, you guys. Sorry, we talk about the fact that I swore way too much this season.
Speaker 7: Stop.
Speaker 6: I say to my kids, don't swear, don't swear, and they literally show me swearing all the time. I'm like, that's not me.
Speaker 5: Let's talk about the new housewife Martine.
Speaker 2: We see a new housewife this season, Victory. Obviously your neighbors with her. How did it come about? Tell us a little bit about her, because she's interesting. I don't know how I feel about her just yet, but I'm really intrigued by her. I think she's really fascinating.
Speaker 7: I find it fascinating that she dresses like you.
Speaker 6: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 5: Just I found it odd.
Speaker 7: It's like if I had a friend and being dressed like me and road horses like me and.
Speaker 2: Watch today like imitation.
Speaker 4: Flattery. Yes, Look, how did it come about?
Speaker 6: How long did you have to wait for your hair dressing this morning because she was over doings hair.
Speaker 8: Okay, look, I know that I'm going I think she's a great character. Okay, okay, I know that they that, but she had has she hurt me in my real life? Like especially like you'll see by the end of the show, like you know you'll see by the show.
Speaker 4: You will see by the end of the show, watch it to the end.
Speaker 7: I don't know anybody for me, anybody that dresses like me, especially.
Speaker 6: At our age.
Speaker 4: It's a bit of an identity.
Speaker 7: Does she really ride horses or does she pretend?
Speaker 8: If I hadn't had like Christy, Caroline and Nicole like to pick me up in the last few weeks, I would have been a broken woman.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 7: You know some friends us You know how some friends use you to springboard?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, spring board like to the to the dots. I'm Syrian, I'm I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you. And I actually went to my therapist about this because it's just been like so hard.
Speaker 6: No stop it. She's not even no, no, and therapist way for that.
Speaker 5: Right now.
Speaker 8: I don't know if you I don't know if this is like not allowed to be said because of the work to study. But I'm now referring to myself as an asexual lesbian all in love with people, and like you've got red flag, red flag, red flag, and.
Speaker 4: I love them, I love them, I love them. You need to go to the corner and think.
Speaker 7: About yourself, like, what the hell.
Speaker 4: Exactly what.
Speaker 6: Can't even talk about?
Speaker 4: Do you guys actually have any questions?
Speaker 6: Like trying to complate about what you just said? Is she coming out?
Speaker 4: Is she got the school?
Speaker 2: But we've seen Housewives before turn lesbian lady is who Hill very very.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's definitely been won't or but it might be some of the others.
Speaker 2: Okay, interesting Nicole, we love Nicole. She wasn't at the reunion, but she's back in season three. She was always being Yeah, well, usually we've seen before in previous Housewives sometimes.
Speaker 5: They don't rock to reunion. They don't really get the call back for the next season.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't think I was happy she'd actually diarized the correct date, but they had been given yes, like some people have a diary co write things down.
Speaker 8: The date can't change so many times, and you know, get it's hard like to often get seven women together.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and she gets her safety.
Speaker 4: That is not why it was.
Speaker 8: It was genuinely and that it was a conflicting she was conflict issue because she.
Speaker 4: Saying no, I'm not coming back, she wouldn't.
Speaker 6: Be back, yes, oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: And you know the interesting thing about this whole show is it's so unexpected, like, yeah, what dinner that first, Like everyone's watching this will I've seen by now basically what you expect to happen at a glow up dinner. All of a sudden, you know, things happened between a cast member and I, and I was never expecting to have an issue with them over something. But you know, when things happen at the time, I'm sort of person that doesn't think and just says, yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, even how you were like because I agreed with you, I don't like fence. I hate it, and I feel like, if you what's the saying, if you are loyal to no one.
Speaker 4: If you stand for everything, stand for nothing correct.
Speaker 8: And also the other saying is you know, it's like it's way too highbrow for me because I'm pretty librah something like you know, if you don't stand up the bullet like not the bully's but.
Speaker 2: You're not loyal to if you're not loyal to anyone, you're loyal to no why stuff like that, And it's like, I find I like how direct you are with those because that was so like just randomly how that came up.
Speaker 5: But I liked how you can front of straight away.
Speaker 3: Ships for me are so important, Yes, and friendships for me, I value them and I know and I also like, you know, sometimes this season I pretend, which I'm not a pretender, but sometimes in life with women and with people, you have to pretend because otherwise you can't just walk around like that or that.
Speaker 8: I did try to do that the last six months of twenty twenty four, just like boundaries for everything that's so important.
Speaker 5: It's hard though, it's hard.
Speaker 4: It's challenging, middle fingering everyone say now with.
Speaker 1: Like our show at First Sight, like certain cast members stick to their season and they only hang out with like I'm from season nine.
Speaker 5: Six with yr season nine people with Housewise.
Speaker 1: Do you guys stick with your states or do you st of mingle with like the Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we saw a little sneak page Jackie.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, because I've never I don't want to.
Speaker 8: Yes, you will see Jackie as potentially a you know, special guest. Okay, I don't know if we hang out, but like I love Gamble and we definitely have at on Instagram.
Speaker 4: You know, and that will go through the season.
Speaker 8: And I'm just really looking forward to her, Like she sends the most amazing videos to me, like just for me that she does, like she might have like a whole body.
Speaker 4: She's sending me videos on her all her dogs, wearing a fur coat like.
Speaker 7: Things like this, So like, you know, what you what we need to talk about is picking up on red flags with female friends because to be able to miss Gamble, don't listen to her, listen to her. Is she wearing clothes?
Speaker 5: Clothes or I should never have.
Speaker 4: Told anyone else.
Speaker 3: I love it, but it is only look the Melbourne with the full front, especially for I think us in Sydney we've always had this banter of rivalry, but I think, you know, Melbourne.
Speaker 6: Have done way more seasons and way more experienced than.
Speaker 3: Us, So I think, you know, I think it'd be amazing if they brought back you know, they're talking of that at the moment, and yeah, I think the crossovers can be fun.
Speaker 2: I'm here for my One of my favorite things about housewives is the taglines. My favorite We workshop, our own workshop, a few of our own okay would.
Speaker 5: Be okay, okay read mine.
Speaker 1: So mine is I might not be able to handle chili, but I sure know how to bring the spice.
Speaker 6: For porn.
Speaker 7: Is that the house I don't sound like it.
Speaker 5: Doesn't it the poor It's a bit more simple, but I love it. I don't throw shade, I throw the truth.
Speaker 7: Do you know where I got mine from? Chat chippy tea? Really saying five hundred five hundred?
Speaker 5: Do you guys write these yourself?
Speaker 4: Or do you I wrote mine?
Speaker 5: Yeah, chatch chat chippy tea, Yeah, love tweaked.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 7: But it gave me so many options.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh my god, I'm married. They do suggest. They also do suggest, yes as well suggested.
Speaker 6: And you can also say, look, I don't like that. I don't you know, that's really not me, which is nice.
Speaker 7: Allowed you did, I said, because they came back again my greatest assets, and I'm like, really.
Speaker 8: Diamonds.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I was like, no, no, So you're saying you had mine and you you rejected.
Speaker 4: I got I got that.
Speaker 6: John West rejected. Oh bullshit.
Speaker 2: Now at all.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, did they did?
Speaker 4: They're like say this in the microphone. I was like, no, because I know you'll use that. So I just I only said one, you know, which is my skirts might be shot. But I'm not short of an opinion.
Speaker 8: The funny thing is I had to work so hard this season to have opinions. Like my worst thing about last season was like I am a strong person and I'm really good like here with two people who love me, and but in a group situation, even in real life, like I'm not really like a like.
Speaker 4: Talking like I'm more of a sit back. I'm like you, yeah, you know. So last season was so hard. I'm better in a group.
Speaker 7: To keep moving.
Speaker 4: I would sometimes leave the group scenes like crying like I can't do this.
Speaker 8: So this season, like it was just the producers were like, you have one job, you know, like be amazing in your master's but you need to bring it more in the group situation. So I worked quite hard at that, and you know, I hope everyone appreciate appreciates that. I tried to be like not give the same humor. I tried to give a bit of a dark humor. I said a lot of things about everyone. For some reason, they used every single thing I said about Terry. Obviously just worked with the edit that they were doing, but I just want to have it on the record that I was mean to everyone, not just Terry.
Speaker 5: I'm so excited for this news. Yes, thank you so much for coming ladies.
Speaker 4: We're so excited.
Speaker 5: But three, I cannot wait to watch it.
Speaker 2: And if you guys want to watch it, Real Housewives of Sydney is on Binge.
Speaker 4: Every Tuesday.
Speaker 6: Okay, love Bertie, it drops bang, I love it.
Speaker 2: We can't thank you