Speaker 1: Hello little podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello bye there, Hi Lucky Gizzy.
Speaker 3: Apologies I missed Monday. When was it Monday?
Speaker 1: Monday? Yes, Monday podcast day Monday? He now is podcast?
Speaker 4: Well you go on the footy this week Monday Thursday.
Speaker 3: I'm not. I'm fine to Sydney.
Speaker 1: You normally go to the footing in Sydney sometimes Saturday.
Speaker 4: Not the Wallabies.
Speaker 2: The Wallabies, so I've been invited to see the Wallabies, have you?
Speaker 3: But the issue is that it's a dead rubber.
Speaker 4: It's the Atmos?
Speaker 1: Is it good?
Speaker 4: Going for the Atmos? As? Well?
Speaker 1: Done?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: The Irish and British Lions. They they're gone.
Speaker 1: They're gone though, Right, that's it. That's done.
Speaker 6: Well, no, they've won. There there's another game. But it was the best of three and they won two. But they won in the last thirty seconds.
Speaker 4: So even if where was the second game? The first one was Brisbane.
Speaker 1: And second at the mc j AH, so they don't play the third.
Speaker 6: About could still win the match, but they won't win the series.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, origin game?
Speaker 4: Just how invested do you think?
Speaker 6: I didn't know what was going on, but I still went, had great time, but the last few minutes I was very invested.
Speaker 1: So no, wonder it was a big game. Yeah, huge, Yeah.
Speaker 6: So they won the series and they won with thirty seconds to go, and then I was like, how much overtime is there? And everyone looked at me and went.
Speaker 1: No, ever time, that's it more. This one's at home bush plus there's a.
Speaker 3: One way in one way.
Speaker 6: What's your problem now with his arms his little fingers and his arms crossed?
Speaker 1: Hang on, I've got a problem with the stadium because it's the older link.
Speaker 6: You there, serious, when you go to Sydney to go to a concert, would you have that?
Speaker 1: Hang on? When I was growing I used to go watch chill out.
Speaker 4: Needs to take a bit of a bit of a chill pill. Do you think he needs to relax?
Speaker 1: I used to go to I apologies.
Speaker 4: Do you think he's got aggression issue?
Speaker 3: Very much?
Speaker 4: He's got anger management, I don't think.
Speaker 1: Because I'm calm. Yeah, I apology really needs just what do you I apologize? I am sorry?
Speaker 4: Okay, you were doing little?
Speaker 3: What are you?
Speaker 1: What I was going to say is I used to go to ky two stadium.
Speaker 4: Attention, he's still telling the same story and watch.
Speaker 1: The Brisbane Broncos. And because it was the old comwalf game stadium like the Olympic one in Home Bush the running track was on the outside, So you're a long way from the A long way.
Speaker 6: I mean, it was glorious at the MCJ, and it's not going to be as good as it was at the MCJ.
Speaker 4: No god, but still it's a bit of fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't be a killjoy. No no, no, you shout at me.
Speaker 1: I apologized.
Speaker 4: Jase is considering not going on Saturday night.
Speaker 1: You you even said, oh, no, one way so.
Speaker 4: Far because we don't hang it on.
Speaker 1: It is a long way.
Speaker 4: Hangs it on you.
Speaker 1: It's a long way out.
Speaker 4: Also, Jaseon has been talking for weeks, I might go to the calling game, might go to I'm not going.
Speaker 6: There is Buckley's chance of him because he doesn't want to be tired for some days.
Speaker 7: What he said to me, what's on Sunday?
Speaker 4: Nothing?
Speaker 7: He's got incorrect but.
Speaker 6: Lose lose away, so he has to have the boys on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Hello slip slippy slippy.
Speaker 4: So he's not he's not leaving the household. Weakendy reckons, No, no Friday, where are you going to go?
Speaker 8: Come to Carnegie?
Speaker 7: But when I said try the bank.
Speaker 6: I said, why do we have a drink on Friday? And you said, no, I'm going to go to the footy on Saturday.
Speaker 1: Well I might come to the drink.
Speaker 4: Stop yelling it is come and have a drink from.
Speaker 6: You said you didn't want to have a drink with me on Friday because he wanted to go to the footy on Saturday.
Speaker 5: La.
Speaker 6: And now he doesn't want to go to the fay because he's got to be home on Sundays.
Speaker 8: Back and the excuses might come and I have a drink on Friday.
Speaker 4: Can you talk tonight.
Speaker 1: Now with Heaven? Now? A great barren morting going there?
Speaker 4: I'm too old. What are you guys doing this weekend? Please?
Speaker 8: Lucky, I have a fortieth birthday which is going to be at the you know the little fun center that's at Chadstone.
Speaker 1: Upstairs is God Hotel. Yeah, hijink hotel.
Speaker 4: It's like the fun Center.
Speaker 8: Oh no, I just I think it's probably it's hotel.
Speaker 1: So it's themed like a cool hotel, and you get a room key and you go into the rooms and each room is a game, so sounds it is. So it might be like a ball pit.
Speaker 4: It's not like an escape room.
Speaker 1: No, it might be like a ball pit and you've got to get the most amount of balls and.
Speaker 4: There's like the current doing that for forty Yeah.
Speaker 8: So I haven't been. Do you have to unlock the next room?
Speaker 1: No? No, No, you just buy a package so you might get like six rooms and one of the rooms is like there'll be a screen there and it'll be TV and all the walls are painted in TV characters and it'll be like, you know what pants is Papa Smurth?
Speaker 7: Is it a kids thing and you're doing it as adults?
Speaker 8: Apparently you can Apparently you can have drinks in there.
Speaker 1: What you can't? You can't.
Speaker 7: You can't before May.
Speaker 1: Drinking there, so it goes Holy Moly bar Hijienk's hotel. So the bars right next to it, so that's why you'll be having drinks.
Speaker 7: So but you will be in there with a load of kids.
Speaker 1: Separate rooms. We're not putt him in a room not ter Hell yeah, it's separate.
Speaker 7: Yeah, gotcha. That's fun. It's busy, yep, what are you doing, Jazz? I'm doing bingo, logo and web and then having roast night with some mates on Sunday where roast what roast do you cook? Well, everyone's everyone's doing a different dish.
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 7: What a different No, different food?
Speaker 4: What do you mean, like a different course?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 7: No, no, like the hosts are doing the lamb, someone's doing the veggies. Of course, Claudia and I are doing the potatoes.
Speaker 4: Because there Arish potatoes.
Speaker 1: So you're going to do different times. You're going to a masher and a roast.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, Claudie is going to do a you'd be doing duck fat. Yeah, I'm doing doing crispy. I can't say as an Irish person because in Ireland ge is a rude version of your vagina. Really cooking with is really interesting. Getting my gee seem like you're a gee bag.
Speaker 3: Like that's it.
Speaker 7: That's a real sledge at home, really bag saying it then very touching girls saying.
Speaker 1: G on the radio.
Speaker 4: Okay, well don't say it apart.
Speaker 7: From one of the one of them.
Speaker 1: Massive one of them. Yeah, we did before the Great Gay Debate of twenty.
Speaker 4: Twenty five over a few guinnesses, you know.
Speaker 3: Quite throwing that we eat gee.
Speaker 7: Oh ab I don't know, I would so one of the one of the most famous and iconic Irish broadcasters ever does a talk He still does a talk radio show at home nationally. And he was talking to a chef about cooking with gee, the butter gee, and he was like, so tell me what you use ge for and how do you use your gee? And your gee comes in the jar? Oh, this gee smells delicious, like he knew what he was doing, but the chif didn't. No chef didn't, but everyone like that was like a cultural.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 3: I had in my risotto last night.
Speaker 8: Oh you used how was it?
Speaker 1: It's good? It works gee, but just a little bit to grace up the pan.
Speaker 2: Just a little bit, just a little bit for the because you know how you do you when you cooking risotto? Because I cooked my brown my onions, and I usually brown it's too hard, someone said that. So I browned a little bit because it gives it a bit more of a toasty type taste.
Speaker 1: And then you pull there.
Speaker 3: And then I go for the first little sprinkle of white wine.
Speaker 1: And because I noticed you're drinking red last night, you propped two bottles.
Speaker 3: Yes, I popped a white for the risotto and.
Speaker 5: Red for what do you mean you noticed he was drinking photos?
Speaker 4: Did you get invited over each other cooking.
Speaker 8: Oh what did you cook Jason last night? Broad pasta, cutlets, cutlets, cutlets.
Speaker 7: Did you send Jason photo of your gee?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: I did not. I was having chicken a vegetable soup with sounds.
Speaker 1: No, no, in the souper you were.
Speaker 4: No, we don't really cook with g mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I hate when it's hard.
Speaker 3: Where do you store your guh, pantry? I'm a pantry gee guy.
Speaker 1: No, No, until I open it, then I like my gee could yeah, but I don't like when it goes to Yeah, it's it okay to put it back in the pantry. I was stabbing the G the other night with a knife.
Speaker 4: You put it in the free.
Speaker 3: That's the best spot for it. You leave your G in the pan.
Speaker 1: I was shoving like spoons in that geek trying to get down. I got like three in there.
Speaker 8: Really good jokes here for all the Irish listeners.
Speaker 7: There's a there's a lot of a lot of Irish and relatable ja.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Lauren was saying, we're massive.
Speaker 3: You can't put on your toast, can you know?
Speaker 1: No geese for cooked butter, geese for cooking? Don't roll the gee?
Speaker 7: Maybe once you wouldn't do it again, dangerous.
Speaker 3: Al Right, grow up.
Speaker 1: Anyway, they're going to go down to Brothers Wolf today.
Speaker 3: What do they do there?
Speaker 1: The hairdressing places half cut? No, no, no, the clothes are showing.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, well you're going to get some med.
Speaker 1: They've got a fashion line. It might be it might be a fashion show.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think I'm encouraging.
Speaker 7: Him the fashion show recently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when he did the skivvy and everything.
Speaker 7: You got that from a barber?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no. I was showing Clint some photos of their merch not merch, sorry, their clothing line. Clint, you were telling.
Speaker 7: Me it's I know, some information that will turn you off.
Speaker 1: What that will?
Speaker 7: That will stuff you?
Speaker 1: What about that barber? That's my barber, don't don't.
Speaker 7: I'm pretty sure someone that we know also frequently rocked the clothing line from that Bibery.
Speaker 1: Brother's Wolf who hang on Mike's it down.
Speaker 2: Do you know what that makes so much sense? You should buy everything there.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I've been listening and we're getting the fashion parad of your new water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he's the fashion he does be the same size as well.
Speaker 8: So is it a legit fashion line or it's just t shirts with the business printed on it.
Speaker 1: Cool sick brush, Shut up.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: Quite hipster.
Speaker 3: It is very hipster, jazz hipster.
Speaker 1: Bring up some photos come around here. Just what do you think of this stuff? Can you tell me if this is a bit of me Lauren will like it or cop crap? When where'd you get yours from?
Speaker 3: Against Scotch and soda?
Speaker 1: It was all scotch and soda mostly?
Speaker 7: Is that a biber as well?
Speaker 1: Watch and soda?
Speaker 2: And Academy is quite good for if blokes wants some sort of I love generic sort of.
Speaker 1: I find Academy is quite small.
Speaker 8: Maybe you're too big.
Speaker 4: Fired, I'm right now.
Speaker 1: I don't hurt me. I just find their fitting like a tighter fit. It's like industry, so you go up size. Industry is quiet.
Speaker 3: Anyway, This is probably very unremarkable. Also, what do you do for our podcast? Have you got to hear?
Speaker 1: There's a lot can look at what you want?
Speaker 8: Yeah, between the homepage.
Speaker 1: I think we need to spend more money on the website. It's struggling. It's struggling. What are you doing today?
Speaker 6: I'm going to get an ivy actually little vitamin and fusion question question.
Speaker 1: Doesn't it come to you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: Yeah, sometimes, but I'm going to the Ivy loud. Just go near the office. My GP is here and he has an ivy lounge now with an ivy lamb.
Speaker 4: So you can go to the doctor, or you.
Speaker 3: Can go and see what do you pump in there?
Speaker 4: Vitamin see vitamin beer to thine on what's good?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 6: Fun helps detox liver kidneys helps the detoxication process.
Speaker 2: Think it out on this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's got you written all over it.
Speaker 4: A bit of magnesium which can make you tired, but you sleep well. What else in there? Don't know?
Speaker 3: Just hook it?
Speaker 1: What's the dress code for Friday?
Speaker 4: For drinks?
Speaker 1: Just nice colors and shirt swayed boots lead the bits.
Speaker 4: It's a nice pub vibe.
Speaker 7: Would you wear your new hipster?
Speaker 3: Can I look at what you want to buy?
Speaker 1: Give me.
Speaker 3: His phone?
Speaker 1: All right? Well I must go to get Apple today. What are you going to do with Apple?
Speaker 4: I bet he doesn't go.
Speaker 3: No, No, I need to.
Speaker 1: It's my phone's not charging the.
Speaker 4: Charging Matt.
Speaker 1: Well, that's that's I don't have a choice to drive together. None.
Speaker 4: I'd actually like the new iPhone I've got sixteen.
Speaker 1: Remember I ordered it on the day came out and have to line up with all the nerds. You've got it?
Speaker 7: Wait, you got it?
Speaker 4: You're just like using it?
Speaker 1: That is that's a new iPhone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I might buy it outright, Yeah it must be not must be right from the Apple Shop, going to plan you.
Speaker 4: He just shook his head. He's a lie.
Speaker 3: He he's still with one.
Speaker 4: Tell phone exists?
Speaker 3: How much are they? iPhone?
Speaker 1: I'm not proud of its seventeen.
Speaker 4: Up to seventeen.
Speaker 8: I used to work at the Apple Store. I might be able to fix your phone for you.
Speaker 3: I used to work genius.
Speaker 8: You served me once, possibly at Chadstone.
Speaker 3: The seventeen's not out yet, spotted in the wild.
Speaker 7: iPhone sixteen is the l I'm going to write and saying that next year it's going straight to the I found twenty six because.
Speaker 1: Everything so you did Apple Store and then this didn't they?
Speaker 3: Yeah, little that guy, I see what you did Apple I phone sixteen.
Speaker 1: Pro questions that us, Yeah, yep.
Speaker 8: How was your experience at the Apple Store. It was pro Max management were very kind. It did feel very colty, and I felt like I never quite.
Speaker 1: Does seem a little I didn't belong exactly. It does seem a little colty, yeap.
Speaker 4: I didn't get it feel like you could sit in anywhere, you could wear it.
Speaker 1: You could wear whatever you want, as long as you wore the colored shirt that month, right yeah yeah, well yeah that you had to wear the workshirt.
Speaker 8: Then it could be whatever, and then hands and shoes you wanted.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool. Yeah.
Speaker 8: And then how often would they change the shirt? It was only maybe like twice a year. I think Christmas was the red one, yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, but they never said Christmas though. They weren't allowed to say like Christmas party or Merry Christmas.
Speaker 1: It was just holidays.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, that was that was celebra There wasn't a Christmas party.
Speaker 3: They just did like a lunch guys. I'm really confused about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of stock out the back there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, depends on you want to buy Pro Max. The pro Max is gigantic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like an ID if you've got a sixteen Pro Max.
Speaker 4: I think I've got a fifteen pro Ma's I.
Speaker 2: Give what gives the geze at it? It's quite big, isn't it. What's so the only difference is that it's a bit smaller.
Speaker 3: The pro.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Lucky. How do I know which one's mine?
Speaker 8: I haven't worked there?
Speaker 1: How do I know which one's my own?
Speaker 3: It's quite big, though, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Sixteen? Mams? It's a laptop?
Speaker 3: Yes, so big?
Speaker 1: Oh that's too big?
Speaker 3: There you go, that's my what what numbers? This one?
Speaker 1: That's sixteen? That's a new one pro? Yeah heard, we heard?
Speaker 3: Why why are you raw dogging?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, I've got a case.
Speaker 7: It's nice to roll a dog. The iphants on home. It is feels illegal, Yeah, it feels naughty.
Speaker 4: I swear I never dropped my phone as soon as a case of.
Speaker 1: Us, I know, but they don't break it. But then liquid glass.
Speaker 7: I'm on the brother Wolf Instagram because we can't get on the website.
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: Don't show me?
Speaker 4: Because he's gonna show.
Speaker 7: You one of these numberies?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with that?
Speaker 7: A few things.
Speaker 3: I've got an iPhone.
Speaker 7: That's anick, that's an eck.
Speaker 1: Or I'll break its going to fix it for me? You wouldn't go to the you know what, don't need to and I don't need to make an appointment.
Speaker 8: The charging port gets full of your link from your pants or have you never done that?
Speaker 7: Have you never stuck a paper clip in your hole?
Speaker 1: In your gi No?
Speaker 8: No, no, no, no, oh my god, serious, Please tell me that I got that.
Speaker 3: I couldn't find anything called your whole clip.
Speaker 7: Neither could a lot of people.
Speaker 4: Do you say, please tell me shove the paper clip in your.
Speaker 7: If you've never show of the series, if you've never shoved a paper clip up your whole?
Speaker 1: Can we get a paper clip?
Speaker 4: I've never shoved the paper clip.
Speaker 1: Get one?
Speaker 7: We made one place the finger to make it is the most satisfying thing ever. The amount of dirt and dust and lind that will come out will absolutely really.
Speaker 1: Before the.
Speaker 7: Language go to the Apple store.
Speaker 1: You know what's incredible?
Speaker 7: Have you never never done it?
Speaker 1: No? I think it's pushed.
Speaker 7: Look, if you've never done it, there will probably be an inch cube worth of dust.
Speaker 3: It'll be all the flakes from your skin.
Speaker 4: You're disgusting.
Speaker 7: You have a look a couple of poached eggs and yours as well. I'd say a couple of poached eggs on there as well.
Speaker 1: To the limp.
Speaker 8: Honestly, I need to see I'm hungry.
Speaker 1: Weird weird bays today. I can Paul and I both the bagels. They were they were good, They toasted very well.
Speaker 3: Do you know what's best on naves bagel? Cream cheese, pesto.
Speaker 1: I've never tried cream cheese.
Speaker 4: You've never had philly.
Speaker 1: No, I tried for the first time.
Speaker 4: Stop saying you've.
Speaker 6: Only tried sour cream for the first time, because you said eighty times clean?
Speaker 4: How many times as you said, only just tried for the first time? Sentences you have the paper clips, say.
Speaker 8: The same holds pretty clean?
Speaker 4: Can I have a paper clip? If this damages my phone? This way?
Speaker 7: You you just you do have to be gentle. So you're going into the charging porous, don't fuck ship up too bad?
Speaker 1: Around to scrape around the edge of the hole. Okay, everyone's going for a deep dive.
Speaker 4: You flick of that paper clipper and you put.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're the strike.
Speaker 1: Oh you picked that out of your hole.
Speaker 8: Just try and go along the top. Although you guys have the USB.
Speaker 7: Who has the dustiest hole?
Speaker 3: Mate, I've got old clip.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, no, there's no dust.
Speaker 7: You've got to do your lucky's got yeah, the genius do it yourself.
Speaker 3: Another.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I think it's maybe the old charge very.
Speaker 1: Well, I have no clip clean Hiler's dusty, Lucky your paper clip just to do my whole. He's flicking his limp balls on me.
Speaker 4: My hole is immaculate.
Speaker 1: Really, you've got a clean hole.
Speaker 3: I've got lots of cob webs in my I have the clippy?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 4: Am I going to damage this?
Speaker 1: Lucky? What's it like? Open minds? Clean?
Speaker 7: Absolutely perfectly dusty.
Speaker 8: It's a little scongie.
Speaker 3: Look at what this is? Lucky in action at the Genius, but pretty excise.
Speaker 8: This is what I got paid nothing to do?
Speaker 1: Was it not paid very well?
Speaker 3: Did you have to smile a lot as well? They always seem so happy.
Speaker 8: A lot of people were angry when they came in. They were so pie.
Speaker 1: Did you have to know everything?
Speaker 8: If you didn't, they gave you a phrase to say, which was, I don't know, let's find out together.
Speaker 3: Did you ever have to do a tutorial on the stools?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I would have done.
Speaker 8: Yeah, with the headset to that was to book appointments.
Speaker 7: How does someone who worked in the Apple Genius by only now haven't iPhone a lever?
Speaker 1: I haven't worked there for a while.
Speaker 7: Yeah you met Steve No, No, he was gone by the timeper Ones.
Speaker 8: Although we've met him here before.
Speaker 1: We have we have all right, have a great day everyone, We must go.
Speaker 7: How much gone did you get out of Jason's hole?
Speaker 8: Isn't too bad?
Speaker 7: It's but a bit clean.
Speaker 1: Plane, just blowing the hole.
Speaker 7: Filthy, dirty Hullah