Speaker 1: High Scrollers is produced on Gadigul Land.
Speaker 2: We pay our respects to the traditional custodians of this country and Elder's past and present.
Speaker 1: Always was, always will be Aboriginal Land.
Speaker 3: Quick wib, quick weib, quick webb. I was just saying, I can't have a name for you know how some people have like names for their community, Like I can't have a name for the fate people, Like I can't call them faders or fadies.
Speaker 1: It's too close to.
Speaker 3: Fatties and people will already call our brand fat label the label.
Speaker 1: Literally, I can't call them faders anyway.
Speaker 4: We have to think about that further time.
Speaker 1: This is a little quick whib because BRIT's.
Speaker 4: Off to Europe. She's going on her first holiday ever in her life.
Speaker 1: Wait, when is this coming out?
Speaker 5: Next week on Thursday?
Speaker 1: So I'm already like a week into the tree.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, so when do you actually leave today?
Speaker 1: Thursday?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 3: Okay, So, so first I want to talk about the airport. Yes, okay, I'll tell you what I'm going to be doing with this trip, Matt. Yes, I feel like we're all pretty ungrateful in life.
Speaker 5: I was going to say something, but yeah, arguing an ungrateful bastard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we can all be ungrateful ungrateful, and I live a privileged life. So one thing that I really want to do on this trip is I mean saying a day.
Speaker 1: It's just because I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: I want to try and just appreciate every single little moment. And I've decided that that might be lame, but like practicing mindfulness and gratitude, I just want to appreciate every moment, like even just the excitement of the day that we wake up knowing that we're going to the airport that day.
Speaker 1: I just want to soak.
Speaker 3: It all in because I feel like this is going to be the holiday of my life.
Speaker 1: They're going to have a holiday as good as this one. So I just want to like soak.
Speaker 3: In every day and make the most of it and don't be a lazy slob on any days.
Speaker 1: And like lay in bed yep.
Speaker 3: And So I'm really excited because I know we've spoken about drinking on a plane a lot of times before, but I feel like every time I've flown, like my flight's always random times like eight eight am in the morning.
Speaker 1: I really do say that all the time, or five pm.
Speaker 4: In the afternoon.
Speaker 5: You choose the time, I know.
Speaker 3: But anyway, our flight over which we're flying with Singapore Airlines.
Speaker 1: Have you ever flown You've been to Singapore? Is that nice?
Speaker 2: I don't think I flew Singapore Airlines, No, but I flew I feel yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did on the way back from London. I believe.
Speaker 1: Okay, yep, good airline, great airline. I've never flown with them.
Speaker 5: I don't have you.
Speaker 4: Been through Singapore Poor airport before? I don't think, so it is fabulous.
Speaker 1: I think we only stop.
Speaker 3: I think we've got like one hour until the next flight, so I'm not even going to get time to see it running. Anyway, I'm really excited because our flight is at three pm.
Speaker 4: Oh that's good.
Speaker 3: So then I feel like I'm going to be able to drink on the plane, because I always get on and have like one drink and then I stop. But we're going to be like with our friends as well, so I feel like that's going to be even more fun. So I'm going to enjoy every little moment, even being at the airport.
Speaker 4: Okay, good.
Speaker 2: And you were talking in the main episode about pre packing food, so we be taking any pre packed food snacks. Maybe you're taking snacks from seven to eleven. Maybe anytime is seven eleven time, even time when you go to the airport and on the plane, caramelized biscuit slice yum.
Speaker 1: Take my own snacks for the first time. So we fly Sydney to Singapore, Singapore to Barcelona. That's where we land.
Speaker 3: Then we get on a plane straight away from Barcelona to.
Speaker 1: I be Thah is it I Betha?
Speaker 4: I think so, yes, I Betha.
Speaker 1: We land at seven a m. In the morning.
Speaker 4: Party time. Let's go.
Speaker 1: Well that night we're going to see Calvin Harris.
Speaker 6: Yeow, what're you're erecked when you get there?
Speaker 3: No, well, I have melatonin, so I'm going to take that and hopefully sleep the whole second flight.
Speaker 1: That's my plan.
Speaker 6: You know, you can go online and there's an app and you can actually tell them these are my flight times. When should I sleep on the flight so that I'm not jet flagged when I get there?
Speaker 3: You yeah, well, I learn about melotonin. You know how people like like I have a prescription for melatonin because sometimes I get insomnia.
Speaker 1: But you know, people think like you take melotonin and it makes you go to sleep. It doesn't. It doesn't work the way a sleeping tablet does. What melatonin does, and it's actually apparently very good for when you're in another time zone. Is when you take it, it just tells your brain and body, this is the time that you're supposed to be sleeping.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it doesn't put you to sleep, but it tells your brain this is night time and you should be going to sleep.
Speaker 4: It doesn't work for me, yeah, because.
Speaker 1: It doesn't knock you out at all.
Speaker 4: Whereas the sleeping pill shuts down your nervous system.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Whereas melatonin just says.
Speaker 2: Put on the sleeping pills, and you're on the melotone. It just says, because if my brain goes, if something tries to tell my brain you should be sleeping, my brain's gonna go nap, nap.
Speaker 4: Not a chance.
Speaker 3: So I've got that to take on the plane, So hopefully that will work. But I've even said to aj when we get on the first flight, which I think is it like nine hours to Singapore or something eight nine, I said, don't you dare for sleep, because he will get on a plane because we're flying business, he just goes straight to sleep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, stay awake the whole flight and enjoy it.
Speaker 6: I slept ten hours on a thirteen hour flight, and the guy next to me when I woke up was like, how did you do that?
Speaker 5: I was like, no, just close my eyes.
Speaker 3: I could never but AJ could sleep no sleeping pill or anything.
Speaker 5: No sleeping pills.
Speaker 3: A J can sleep just sitting up like this, like arms older, just sleep like that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: I got to be in bed at the right angle.
Speaker 1: Like will be flying Adelaide, who'll we passed out? I'm like, I grow up.
Speaker 2: Depends on some of some of the gymnastic flights. If I've gotten up super like if I had to, Like when we went to Melbourne for the seven eleven day, that was the early like seven o'clock in the morning flight, right, was it.
Speaker 1: Seven o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was.
Speaker 2: Seven o'clock in the morning flight, wasn't Yeah, So I had gotten up what like four point thirty I think for that Yeah, And so I do remember having a little nap on the plane.
Speaker 3: I do like a little close my eyes, but I cannot sleep sitting up. I envy people that can just sleep anywhere. And as I'm absolutely asleep, so then we go to it.
Speaker 4: I almost fell asleep in the Beyonce movie.
Speaker 1: I thought you were going to say the Beyonce consert.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 5: But you know what's the worse is when you're on the plane and you're asleep and then.
Speaker 3: You get yeah, yes's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: You will snore on the plane.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, well I think I snore on the plane. But I'm so like, I don't know who cares. Do you have any questions? You were like you said something rather in the group chat or something. You were like, oh, I can't you got questions to ask me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Advice on well, we're going to Spain and then we do the South of France.
Speaker 1: But you didn't do the South of France.
Speaker 4: You did that's where we were parasailing. Would you do that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Oh, I would highly recommend.
Speaker 2: If you see the parasaling and the boys want to do it, tell them to do it.
Speaker 4: It was incredible and.
Speaker 1: I before that they would do it for sure.
Speaker 2: Beforehand was like what if you land in the water, But you do, but you've got life jackets and everything like you. I was like, oh, if you go into the water like you're drowning, Like no, you go into the water and it's absolutely fine. Parasailing was one of the funnest things I had like introod I wanted to do it, so I was like, okay, I'll do it for you.
Speaker 1: Did just do it together?
Speaker 4: Yes, it was one of the best experiences of my life.
Speaker 1: How long are you up there?
Speaker 4: Only a five minutes.
Speaker 3: I have told Aj strictly he cannot hurt himself on this trip because I'm like, if you fucking ruin this holea for me and we have to go to hospital in France.
Speaker 2: You got your travel insurance, Yes, I've got traveling parasale I highly recommend. And south of France, you'll see there's twenty parasaling things out there and they go all day and blah blah blah, and you just like go over and line up. And I don't think it was that. I think it was quite a reasonable price. And it's good because like when we did it, you like go up and it's like really exciting. You're laughing, sky were pissing ourselves, having the time of our lives. You can get one of those like neck things to put your phone in so you can take photos and videos up there.
Speaker 1: Do you have photos of video, Yes, show.
Speaker 4: Me, and then by the don't remember me crashing.
Speaker 1: Into the water, Yeah, but show me again.
Speaker 2: So the best part is is that by the time you kind of settle into okay, wow, they are actually like up in the air, then they're taking you back, you know. So you like by the time you get over the initial excitement of like, oh my god, we're parasailing and this is crazy and you're like laughing and giggling and blah blah blah, by the time you then clock in and go, oh my god, I'm parasailing in the south of Francis.
Speaker 4: Is crazy. Then it's like, okay, it's home and maybe i'll.
Speaker 1: Do that one activity. Now I don't want to do it together though, I'm scared that we die together.
Speaker 4: No, well that's all right, you've done the will what happened? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh wait, we did an episode on this is big business. Yeah, if you both.
Speaker 1: Are up in the skull, where was that?
Speaker 4: That's in south of France in nice?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that is so cute. Wait, there's not even someone else up there with you. Now you look like a cute little school boy.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 4: Look how happy I am?
Speaker 2: Like it's honestly one of the funnest experiences.
Speaker 4: And don't you remember this, yes, the landing.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is being filmed inside like the little waterproof thing which you could buy for ten euros or whatever or five euros, ten ten bucks, about ten bucks. This is us coming down. But look, I'm having so much fun. Yeah, in the water towards the shore, Like it's only a couple of meters deep, but you kind of this this like you do come down fast. But also this is really dramatic, Like that video was like super dramatic.
Speaker 1: So you go under, No, you got.
Speaker 2: Life jackets on, so you don't really go under. Even if you do, you only go for a second. Yep, but you got the life jackets on. But it was just like such a fun like look at how much like look at how much we are laughing and smiling. We're just having the best time. So I would recommend the power sailing and the whole thing. Like I kind of tried to do a little volog of the whole thing, but like it's just funny, like standing on the beach, like getting into your outfits, like your harness and stuff like and I'm like watching and this is a view from up there, so they just like take you out and do like a figure eight sort of thing and then you.
Speaker 4: Just come back in. Okay, I reckon, you'd love paras hand.
Speaker 1: Okay, I might give it a go when we're there.
Speaker 3: My next question is do I need to take cash for tipping and stuff?
Speaker 2: No, we got all of ours over there. But I mean everything's like electronic.
Speaker 1: And what's the tipping situation, like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, similar to America?
Speaker 1: Okay, in quite a bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've never tip tipped in Europe ever.
Speaker 1: I think it's I've seen on TikTok. It's a thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I've never had.
Speaker 2: But that's you, Xander, like you, you are the ungrateful bastard or whatever you called yourself at the start, Like we tip because we're good people.
Speaker 5: They're getting paid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but but it's a bit of different.
Speaker 2: No, I mean we kept a bit of cash on us, but it's it's different because like if you're on the beach in Ibitha yea, and the guy is really attentive and coming over and like you know, making sure you've got drinks and your food and blah bah blah blah, and they've done a really good job of like making sure you feel because you just sit on that beach and you don't move, and if they come and do everything. But if if I was kind of there all day, going where is it? Can I get a drink?
Speaker 4: Where is he? Where is he?
Speaker 2: Like, obviously you're not going to get like as much of a tip, But I mean I wasn't.
Speaker 1: I don't necessarily need to.
Speaker 2: Also, your best friend is Google, because don't forget, I went in different countries, a lot of different countries. So each time I got into the country, I looked up is tipping mandatory?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 2: And most of them like aren't mandatory, but they will always be on the bill, like a ten to twenty percent gratuity on the bill.
Speaker 4: But I mean that happens here in Australia as well. Yeah, if I have.
Speaker 1: Good service anywhere, I'll give a tip. If I have a good service in Newie, I'll give a tip.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So it's just up to your discretion. But there are some things that you will do, Like when you do go to the beach club and you're just sitting on the beach and someone's like waiting on your hand and foot all day, of course I'm going to chip in an extra ten twenty bucks as a tip, okay to that guy, but I never did cash.
Speaker 4: It was all because they just have.
Speaker 1: The little And then did you guys go to Greece? Yeah, where'd you go again?
Speaker 4: Santorini and Micinos?
Speaker 1: Okay, we end in Micinos?
Speaker 4: Uh huh?
Speaker 1: Is it a bit cliche?
Speaker 4: Micinos Micanos for us?
Speaker 2: We So I remember leaving Micinos and being like, I didn't love it, but I know that I would.
Speaker 4: If it was for the right thing.
Speaker 2: So I think you only go to Micanos if you want to party, Okay, So if you're partying with all your friends, you're gonna have a good time.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's just me and aj for like the last four days there.
Speaker 2: Well, Micanos. If you're not partying, it's like, okay, there's not much to do. And also the thing in Greece is the only way to get around unless you called bike and stuff, which I was not prepared to in another country. But if you get an Uber, no matter where you go, no matter how far away it is, no matter the minimum is forty euros okay, very very expensive.
Speaker 1: And do you just book on the normal uber app?
Speaker 2: Yes, but it's minimum forty euros no matter where you want to go on.
Speaker 3: The well, we booked a nice hotel that's like you know where Mikinos Town is, ye, and like we booked like a hotel and it's just up on the cliff so you can see Mikinos Town from where we're staying and it's a fifteen minute walk.
Speaker 1: I think, But then going home is going to be long because I know.
Speaker 4: Yeah that was like us as well.
Speaker 2: We were about a ten minute walk from the center of the town. That remember that video of me going through a sewer being like Google Maps has taken a super sewer that will happen when you're trying to walk down and then getting back up. Yeah, the hills are like that, and some of the hills, like again the Google Maps will just take you through like a dirt hill and you're like sliding up like you're on a sand dune.
Speaker 1: So catch an uber home, well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, go for it.
Speaker 2: Sky and I were like, we're not paying almost eighty Australian dollars for a five minute drive, so we will just walk.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Greece is like very much like windy roads up the mountain like this, and yeah, there's you know, I was just like it was almost like I was like, I don't want to catchure an uber because like some of these streets are so narrow, and.
Speaker 3: I'm excited to like go to all different like little towns and stuff and like see all their shops, like just go shopping. And everyone's saying, go to all the French pharmacies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they have like cheap and good.
Speaker 3: Skin care, yeah, which I know is like the weirdest thing to look forward to.
Speaker 2: You can just look up a TikTok of like best things about a French pharmacy and you'll see all that sort of stuff. But yeah, yeah, it's just like some of the products there will be like eight dollars, but here they'll be fifty. So oh yeah, it's worth having a look. And but I would definitely because we did. I went to the French pharmacy, but I went with nothing in mind, like I'd seen the tiktoks, but I didn't care for skincare, and my suitcases were at max capacity anyway, so I wasn't prepared to bring anything home. But I was like, well, let's go to the French pharmacy just like have the experience. No, because every one's there to get their products. And if you're just walking around like I just kind of was like, Okay, don't know what I'm doing. This is overwhelming, let me leave. So it was busy, Yeah, and just plan before you go as to what you're actually looking for. Yeah, so that you cause if you just don't go, if you're going with a plan, you're just kind of like standing in the middle of a chemist warehouse going okay, cool.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've realized seven eleven is not just a store, it's a personality test.
Speaker 4: And what do you mean by that?
Speaker 1: You walk in and your basket tells the truth?
Speaker 3: Coffee tired, diet, coke pretending you're healthy, tampons, last minute sandwich, your wrap responsible, and what about a donut emotionally intelligent.
Speaker 2: Whether you're grabbing lunch, topping up before work, or just trying to survive the afternoon. Seven to eleven has become that little pit stop that always makes sense and.
Speaker 3: When you don't feel like leaving the house, find out if seven eleven delivers.
Speaker 4: To you anytime? Is seven eleven time?
Speaker 5: Are you only going to Abitha in Spain?
Speaker 1: Yes, We're just there for like two or three days.
Speaker 5: Okay, quick in and out of Spain.
Speaker 3: And it's just going to be like the first few days of the trip is partying.
Speaker 5: Wow, What's what's the place you're looking forward to the most?
Speaker 3: I can't say because I've never been to any of them nobody.
Speaker 5: But like, what do you love? What's exciting now?
Speaker 4: South of France. I had the best food, I had, the best wine, had the best.
Speaker 1: I'm excited all of it.
Speaker 3: I had been to Ibitha once, but it was for a nas brand trip and we were there for four days and it was just like in and our Yeah, like we woke up, we had to go here, we had to go there. So I didn't get to even like just walk around the streets.
Speaker 2: I think like doing a nice walk you and AJ doing a nice walk along, like the kind of esplanade of nice yeah, and like up to the kind of goes up and around like Sky and I. We just like we just left our hotel, which was right on the beach, because what we were doing each day was like just walking out of our hotel and to the beach. The first beach club right in front of us, and we just pay our money to get on the bed. And the funniest part is like you pay more to sit at the front.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's one that we're going to called Namos. Did you go to that one? I've been looking them all up on tiktop and I'm just like this looks awesome.
Speaker 2: And so we would just do that, but then we'd go for a walk, like before or even afternoon, we'd eat, because you know when you just sit around all day and then you have a big meal and you're like, okay, it's like I've just had seven courses at Christmas Day and i just feel like heavy. So then we'd be like, all right, we better go for a walk because we've done nothing all day. Yeah, although you have reef shoes, no, you need them. I don't even like I'm not even being funny. You must buy a pair of ree I mean you can get them there. Yeah, but you need reef shoes or like a jelly shoe because the.
Speaker 4: Beaches are rocks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, and I'm not kidding, breat it's impossible to get in and out of the water full.
Speaker 1: Stop without getting cuts.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, not cuts.
Speaker 2: They're all really soft round pebbles, but they're like that big and like you are on all fours crawling out of the of the ocean, so you must get reef shoes, like and AJ will probably be like, no, I'll be fine. You make it, don't I reckon get a video that'll be a good viral video of your boyfriend insists he doesn't want to wear reef shoes, and film secretly film AJ trying to get in and out of the water at the beach because because what's funny is all the girls get reef shoes, and all the girls come in and out of the ocean looking like a supermodel.
Speaker 4: All the boyfriends know them that we're in the reef shoes.
Speaker 2: They're all scroll scrolling, They're all like you know, scrambling along the ground and trying to like get make their way up. And it's the most hilarious thing. It's half the entertainment is like all these people who don't.
Speaker 1: Want to people watching too.
Speaker 3: I like people watching on holiday and as you know, I love making friends on holidays. And you always say it's swingers. It's mine and AJ's thing. Well, usually wear hollow daying alone. Oh this is I'm digging a hole here.
Speaker 5: We did speak about three three.
Speaker 3: No so age and I usually holiday by ourselves, and every time we go on a holiday wherever it is, we always say we're going to find like other people to make friends, couples, and then Matt goes, it's giving swingers and I'm like, no, we just make friends. But I like making new friends on holidays. Did you make any friends when you were there?
Speaker 4: We went? Anywhay? Long enough? True?
Speaker 2: You know it is for a day, two days, three days, but oh and we had such jam pack schedule there was no time to meet friends and be.
Speaker 4: Like, what should we do?
Speaker 2: I'm like, Paris, Disneyland, right, let's go. We've got We've got the Louver tomorrow. We got to see the man Elsa.
Speaker 1: So I was like, we're not really doing any sight seeing. It's more.
Speaker 2: I think my sight seeing is done, or at least if I go on a another holiday, it will be like one day tick the sights off. But the rest I just want to immerse, you know, I just want to immerse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's we're immersing on this holiday. It's just eating, drinking, swimming.
Speaker 2: I just really think you'll love nice. And I can't wait for you to love nice, because then we will come back. We will go by ours, we'll go by ourselves.
Speaker 4: Another time, like just even the water.
Speaker 2: You just like walk into the water and you go, oh, this is this is luxury ocean Water'.
Speaker 6: Exact France though, because everything closes super early. Really yeah really yeah. When I was in Nice, like everything would be closed.
Speaker 4: We couldn't.
Speaker 5: We'd like because I was performing.
Speaker 1: There, I thought everything was open until.
Speaker 5: Like not in bloody Nice.
Speaker 6: We would like leave from a theater rehearsal and everything would be closed and we'd be like knocking on doors or restaurants seeing if they're open, because we were like desperate for this.
Speaker 5: This is like fourteen years.
Speaker 2: Ago, so when like no one was going to Europe, summer wasn't really thing. I was there before it was as well or was it a long time? Was it a long time or what month were you there?
Speaker 5: I don't remember what.
Speaker 2: Month was because one thing about Spain is in Spain in August, yes, everything closes for a month. And we went to Barcelona. In Spain, everything is shut like and I mean every restaurant everything for the holidays. I don't know what it is that there's something holidays. No can no look up the whole month of August. Look go google girl in the whole say what happens in August? Or why are all the shop shut in August in Spain? And I was like, what's going on? Because I thought pandemic or like cost of living, like all these businesses have gone bust. And then I was like this just doesn't make sense, like why is everything closed? And of course there are a few we still found one or two restaurants, but what's the holiday?
Speaker 6: Okay, So it says the August shutdown in Spain is primarily driven by three things. Extreme summer heat, yes, the national school holidays, and a deeply rooted word to live culture.
Speaker 4: Yes. So they literally just have a month off working.
Speaker 6: Many take two to four weeks off around the national holiday of the Assumption of the Version.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's what it is to return to their homelands.
Speaker 2: Yes, so everyone leaves because I rem being in Barcelona and being like where is everyone? This place is a ghost town, which at the time that we went, they just started having riots and stuff about, like Barcelona was like tourists, we don't want tourists here because the people were just like buying up the apartments and then renting them out and people that were having a housing crists, right, and so obviously we'd booked before that had all sort of come to light, and we felt really awkward in Barcelona, like because we were like, oh, no one wants us here, but there was hardly anyone there, and so like, yes, the four right and things like that.
Speaker 4: They were open, but like all, yeah, just like restaurants and everything.
Speaker 2: And I looked it up and yes, that holiday of the Virgin or whatever it's like for the month of August, people will just leave, leave the city and shot their business for a month and be like see ya and just come back a month later. So that was really bizarre. So I didn't know whether maybe you were in Nice at like a similar sort of thing, and that's why you were like where is everyone?
Speaker 5: We weren't there in summer, because I do remember that we were like cold, we had well rugged up.
Speaker 4: Oh well then there's probably just no one in knee, so they're shutting everything.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: I had no problem in Nice, like everything was open. But one thing I noticed in Niece actually is things open.
Speaker 1: Late and you have dinner late.
Speaker 2: Yeah you have you have Yeah, you'll have dinner at like ten or eleven. Well, I mean, yeah, we were having dinner at like nine ten pm and the sun's still out by the way. Yeah, but I think we went. We got up one day, We're like, let's get up early.
Speaker 4: We went.
Speaker 2: It was like nine o'clock and no one, Hello, Can we like get like a coffee and a croissant or something like?
Speaker 1: No one, did you eat a snail?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I really wanted to do snails and frog legs, but we just had such a jam packed itinery that we didn't have any time to do anything. I could do the thing as well, is the snails, the whole snail thing. It's not like I assumed before going to Paris that or France, that snails would be very common, Like.
Speaker 4: It would be like you go here and you have cheesy garlic bread on the menu.
Speaker 2: Wherever, whatever the restaurant is, there's always a garlic bread on the menu.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: I thought that it would be similar with snails, like it's like a delicacy that you like have to hunt for. And so then the problem was I was like to Sky, I was like, I really want to try snails, and I wanted to make a video out of it. I was like, Okay, this restaurant does snails. But then we looked at everything on the menu and we're like, we wouldn't eat any of that, and like nothing is appealing, you know, So it was like kind of hard to actually source the snails. At least we were looking and don't get Paris was at the end of the two month trips, and maybe I was just an idiot about the whole thing, but well.
Speaker 3: Well, going without non social media friends, but I'm going to try and convince them to just be in my videos. Yeah nice, Yeah, look out any other questions. Not really, I just kind of yeah, we're going to Corfu in Greece as well.
Speaker 4: Did you go there?
Speaker 1: Looks nice? I just can't I can't wait to swim.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just love.
Speaker 3: I'm such a water personally. If we go to the beach, I'm in the fucking water the whole time too. Those friends are like, it's gonna lay on the sand now for three hours.
Speaker 1: The water is going to be Did you get burnt over there?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: But we were spf like crazy because I was.
Speaker 3: Talking about fake tan routine the other day in a reel and everyone was like, your tan naturally anyway, and I'm like, I don't want to burn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you won't burn though, but if you've got SPF on, but even with SPF it doesn't block everything.
Speaker 1: So you will you will get someburn.
Speaker 2: Naturally in quotations. But even you can put all the SBF in the world on, like sun rays can still get to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I think that there's two types of people. There are definitely people that go over with no SBF and.
Speaker 4: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I think I just go red raw and then peel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but again, different son.
Speaker 1: Different son, different son. AJ gets very tense.
Speaker 2: It's hot, but the Australian son, I mean, the sun's the sun, but the Australian son is harsh. I didn't feel like the sun was harsh, but I felt the heat was different. Right, you'll know anyway, Bomboy, Well.
Speaker 1: I'm already there, so everyone.
Speaker 3: I'm sure he has already seen the treatment thanks to seven eleven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, don't forget to go and get your snacks for the plane from seven to eleven because anytime it's seven eleven.
Speaker 4: Time, see you in the next one.