Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Wait, Jason, Lauren started morning the right way, gonna be great.
Speaker 3: God, this is Jason Laurens Nogel one hundred.
Speaker 4: Well, good morning everybody. We're working on Monday.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Jason.
Speaker 4: We are Lauren less.
Speaker 3: I feel liberated.
Speaker 4: Do you feel like I can get a word?
Speaker 5: No, poor Laurie is not well, she said, have you she sounds like Patty and Selma from the Simpsons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she she doesn't. She doesn't sound great. I'm trying to get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: What am I have? I buggered this up?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 3: What? Oh? That's here?
Speaker 6: We go?
Speaker 3: There we go?
Speaker 5: Can you hello? Hello, you're talking your microphone? What did you say?
Speaker 3: Just for that end?
Speaker 4: I'm trying to get We're going to be fine, Jason, We'll be fine. I know, I know.
Speaker 3: I don't know what went wrong? What went wrong with her at the weekend?
Speaker 5: Well, so we were with through on Friday. I think she might have went hard.
Speaker 3: Was it the candle? She burned it both ends?
Speaker 4: Yes, burned at both ends and roped it in the middle and smoked it. She said me, I should have saved it, but she said, saved it. This is great. So this is the message we got from Lauren.
Speaker 3: Your Saturday and I have to figure out how to do it and stand by. Here we go here, I've got it.
Speaker 5: Okay. Before we hit it, I thought it can't be that bad. She's like, I've lost my voice, and I'm like, it's it's fine, mate, come in, you'll be fine.
Speaker 3: This came through. Oh no, it's gotchy, guys. IM going to go home. This came through it just before Sport last night when I was reading the Sport with Peter Hitchener and I played it to him. I said, oh, this will be good. Hitch is in the commercial break.
Speaker 4: Youre ready?
Speaker 7: I literally sound like a ten packa day smoker.
Speaker 3: And Hitch he almost fell off his seat. Really do you want to go again?
Speaker 4: If Hitch is telling you sound unhealthy and old, then I literally.
Speaker 7: Sound like a ten packa day smoker.
Speaker 3: Can we get that? Great?
Speaker 4: We're going to need that. Yeah, we're gonna need that. Put in the.
Speaker 5: Computer sprinkled through the morning. How you, Jason, I'm excellent? Do it much better than Lory. When I got that, I was like, well, okay, yeah, she bad. There's a guy down the balls club with one of those funny little.
Speaker 3: No, No, she was on some sort of ventilation machine that looked like a vacuum cleaner. It was big. Yeah. She sent me like.
Speaker 5: A thing, a photo of a full oxygen mask sort of machine on a face.
Speaker 4: It didn't look like a machine, you Knowmally put on your face.
Speaker 3: Oh really? Anyway, I needed a ma Sheene yesterday, a ventilator that is for the demons.
Speaker 4: Ah Cana weekend.
Speaker 3: Heartbreak remains consistency, That's what I like at the distance is the key.
Speaker 5: What a weekend in Melbourne Grand Prix footy. This place was absolutely heavy.
Speaker 3: It was humming.
Speaker 5: It was we're gonna, We're gonna come back and chat more Formula one. In fact, before I lost her voice here she caught up with Lando.
Speaker 4: What a day for him.
Speaker 8: Now he sees the crowd rise to applaud him as the winner. Norris Weather's the storm. The British driver sees the check her flag first. Lando Norris wins the Australian Grand Prix in a brilliant battle all the way to the flag.
Speaker 5: Lossy chats with Lando after this. Also coming up Harry McKay or. We're going to a whole bunch of free stuff to go, including cash as well. Today we had a big show. Let's get into it. This is Rose Bruno on Nova. We are Lauren Less this morning. She's at home sounding like she's on the darts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, rest up loss if you listen, she went absolutely She barely listens when we're on the show.
Speaker 5: What heck is he talking about me? Clint? Clint's weather this morning? But yeah, rest up. She's not doing too well.
Speaker 4: I think Shadow had a fortieth as well. She had a big party.
Speaker 3: Forty could have been the fortieth. Yeah, she did have fortieth on Saturday nights.
Speaker 4: I knew she was.
Speaker 3: The cup was full and then it over for it and you'd.
Speaker 5: Rest have been sick when she canceled. Going yesterday to the former of the year. That's big, that's big.
Speaker 3: Speaking of yesterday, it was a good day to be a poncho yesterday.
Speaker 5: Oh you know who I felt for. When I was watching the Grand Prix. There were people in the stands putting up umbrellas. No, you can't do that, they would obscure the that's so many umbrellas.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't be allowed to take one in, should you. That's what I thought, Just get a tarp.
Speaker 4: It was. It was crazy scenes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unbelievable. Do you know what My favorite part of it was to see the track walk was back and all the people flood the track post race.
Speaker 5: Which what I love is like here in Melbourne, we're not running hard, raining exactly.
Speaker 3: This is Melbourne that to buy tough Melbournians doing it right.
Speaker 5: Lando Norris taking out the checkered flag. Laurie caught up with him just ahead of the match and the.
Speaker 3: Match the race not playing footy leto yeah, hands kicking.
Speaker 4: Away anyway before the sience shut up. It's going to be a long morning. Lauren sat down with Lando.
Speaker 1: You're so competitive on the track. Are you a competitive person off the track as well?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, with everything. I still hate losing and whatever I do, and I'll do it whatever I can to make sure I don't lose, even if that means cheating, and.
Speaker 10: You know it.
Speaker 9: Takes no matter what I do. But yeah, sport or games, whatever it is, I really hate losing, so I'll do whatever I can.
Speaker 3: I don't know about Lando Norris, what do you mean. Now, he's a handsome bloke, He's he's got the world at his feet, but is he a bit too successful, bit too driven? Like he's a bit too win. It's all mentality.
Speaker 4: I think you've got to be driven. Yeah, he seems to be arrogant.
Speaker 11: Oh what.
Speaker 3: Nah? No, No, he's a bit much for me. I just think you just need to be a little bit more considerate of other drivers around you.
Speaker 5: If anyone's ever seen you on the roads, you don't fill your car up. You run out of petrol on numerous intersections around Melbourne.
Speaker 4: There he is, mister channel and I'm mister considerate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, give us away.
Speaker 4: I was watching the start of the match, dash race.
Speaker 5: The match rates, and I was like, come on, Oscar, this is like, you know, podium finish, hometown would be great.
Speaker 4: And the kids were you know, they'll drive me up the water, so let's go for a swim, which bothers me.
Speaker 3: Was it not lightning yesterday?
Speaker 4: Not around us?
Speaker 3: Are you sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 3: Wasn't it stormy and it was drizzling like cyclonic?
Speaker 4: Noah, it was a little bit of weird.
Speaker 3: What part of you thinks, kids, let's go for a swim?
Speaker 5: You know what part, Clint, the part that had the kids something, those cute little things that what they had the kids driving me up the wall since six am because of like, think about it, we've had such a good summer in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: It rained yesterday.
Speaker 3: I chose the one day when it was raining the kids swim.
Speaker 4: My three kids were like, what are we going to do today? We can't go outside?
Speaker 5: And I was like, oh, yeah, I suppose you've had like three great weather, you know, like so by you know, three o'clock they were doing headed. So I'm like, all right, I'll take them for a swim. And then I screamed out to Lou I'm like, hey, baby, how's Oscar looking. She's like, it was number two when I went in the pool, so yeah, he's down to thirdt not.
Speaker 3: What Yeah, I know it was disastrous. Is this the making?
Speaker 4: This is the moment Oscar Pistre comes back on a second and sides off into the grass for stamp and.
Speaker 12: Take second place and Oscar Piastree spreading.
Speaker 4: His rare wheels, Copias and.
Speaker 12: His home Grand Prix. It's treacherously wet. Oscar Piastre will get a huge raw if he can get going. You can hear the roar in albert Pop. He has, but his race has been ruins.
Speaker 3: Did you see him reverse off the grass. I thought it was a very slow reverse. Now I'm sure that was intentional, but I just could reverse a little quicker.
Speaker 5: Maybe the reverse sensors were telling obscuring the camera. Also, how does that guy talk like that for fifty one laps and he's fine today?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: LOSSI has just been on the champe And.
Speaker 3: How did you you know? How you went for a swim? Was it? Did you do any tan time? Did apply a bit of Latan?
Speaker 4: No, we didn't. We didn't need to.
Speaker 3: That's really bothering me. A swim yesterday, it's very refreshing.
Speaker 5: Hey, there's no off season with KO Sports. Get on board today. We're joined by one of your friends this morning.
Speaker 3: Clinton Yes, a former netballer and Austrayan superstar, also played many many games with my sister at the Melbourne Vixen's I speak of Bianca Chatfield chatters.
Speaker 4: Good morning, good morning boys, Hey fellow Pies supporter. Are we back? We are back?
Speaker 13: Look at everyone they said there were no chances season after we got smashed by the Giants, But look what happens a long.
Speaker 3: Time settle down, guys, here we go now. I questioned whether you were back or not just before the song. The reason I don't think you're back is because you played Port Adelaide. Do you know what?
Speaker 13: I'm trying to be so careful. I'm in Adelaide. I'm scared of what I'm going to say?
Speaker 3: What do you think of Port Adelaide question?
Speaker 14: Look, it's going to be a tough year for them.
Speaker 4: I think can we talk the d's. Did you happen to happy to catch that game?
Speaker 14: I didn't catch it, but can I guess what happened?
Speaker 4: I like you.
Speaker 3: Well, it's just basically a continuation of the heartbreak we experienced last year, which is getting ourselves into winning positions and then not winning. But we fell just short. Jason was very dramatic. Why are you sitting back.
Speaker 14: Judging premiership success? Do you think that's coming?
Speaker 3: He said?
Speaker 4: This morning?
Speaker 3: He did well, I think there are goods. I think there are good signs. I think there are Truka. He was really good, yeah, really good, kicked a couple of goals and looked like his heart bled red and blue again.
Speaker 4: Jesus, you would have been there, no doubt, did you?
Speaker 15: I was.
Speaker 3: I was there for a little bit and then I had to go back.
Speaker 13: And don't even commit to a whole game.
Speaker 4: No, he doesn't.
Speaker 5: He doesn't, and then when he is there for the whole game goes guys follow me to the dressing rooms, will go see the players, and then they don't let him in.
Speaker 3: Hey chat is what are the matches? Sort of tickled your fancy at the weekend? It was great weekend of footy.
Speaker 14: Oh wasn't it?
Speaker 13: I mean, you know, because I mean Adelaide we're talking about the Crows before. I mean, that was pretty impressive by them. There was a lot of Saint Kildred supporters who had flown over to watch their team. But poor Saints, they I think.
Speaker 14: Are in for a hard one for a long season.
Speaker 3: Do you know?
Speaker 13: The Suns though, the Suns smash the Eagles, But for me, the goldco Sons look like a team that are going to really challenge when it comes to September, don't you think, Like just the way that they play the game. They're young players that they've got in there. You know, they're building a really strong culture there.
Speaker 3: I still think, given they haven't played finals before, it's still going to be a bit of a nap never, it's going to be a bit of hurt all trying to get there. But Damien Hardwick is a coach and he's the right man. Second year there now third year, he's sex second year, which take.
Speaker 4: A season to get things doing, you know, or going your way.
Speaker 3: I guess it would un Chatters tell me netball's back as well.
Speaker 14: Netball is back.
Speaker 13: We had our preseason tournament, the Team Girls Cup in Adelaide on the weekend. So the Adelaide Thunderbirds now they've won the last two championships. They won the preseason tournament again, had all their young players out on the court, so they're looking pretty good this season. However, we never want to discount our two Melbourne sides, the Vixens and the Melbourne Mavericks. The Mavericks did a great job coming in I think about second or third or fourth or somewhere in that top four. But yeah, the Vixens and the Mavericks. It's going to be on between those two clubs.
Speaker 5: We are on the air with Bianko Chatfield this morning, a Fox Footy reporter and also a former commentator with our Verroun clint Stown.
Speaker 3: They did some great work in the commentary box.
Speaker 4: Can you explain what happened in regards to both of you putting in another commentator's head in a bucket of ice water.
Speaker 3: Yeah you've got this one. Yeah, no, no, Look, it was an unfortunate situation when said commentator realized they did not They were meant to be at a netball match commentating, and they went to a it was one of either a bucks or a hens. I'm not going to field the gender of the commentator and went a little.
Speaker 4: Hard and then rocked up to commentate the game.
Speaker 3: Well remembered. At the last minute they had a game to commentate, and the executive producer of netball decided they needed this commentator on air. So there was a bucket of ice water and then he exactly because fresh up?
Speaker 4: Did it work? How was clean? After that?
Speaker 14: Professional?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 5: That's our boy. Hey, there is no olf season with KO Sports. Get on board today, Banka Chatfield joining us on the air. Good to chat mate.
Speaker 2: Thanks your time, no ours, thanks boys, so.
Speaker 4: Thank you mates.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 4: I have a great day.
Speaker 5: By Oh it is Jason, Lauren and Clint this morning, though we are minus Lauren's just Jason clip.
Speaker 4: We're doing it thanks to our mates. Had she already express.
Speaker 3: I hope you're enjoying the peace. Melbot I'm going to go.
Speaker 4: I'm to get all these little bits that you're saying, Lauren.
Speaker 3: Now you told me to say that.
Speaker 5: We mess your lossie, we do. So on the weekend I had a little impromptu get together. It was Saturday. Took the kids to basketball. My mate, Sleepy Sedish is one.
Speaker 3: Of the coaches.
Speaker 4: Yeah, great guy. Yes, just sometimes falls asleep, just randomly. Yeah, like that.
Speaker 5: We were at their place for dinner one night and he just fell asleep standing up at the kitchen bench.
Speaker 3: Did he really? Yeah?
Speaker 4: And I was like, I think it's time for us to go.
Speaker 3: And was it a pound apple? Is it just a bit?
Speaker 5: Well, well, I said, we're going to leave. So he woke up, he walked us out. Yeah, and then he fell asleep on.
Speaker 4: The front fence when we left. And he woke up two hours later and was like, oh they're gone.
Speaker 3: Is that a condition I think they might be a conditioned old.
Speaker 5: So anyway, I said, a sleeping on Saturday, the weather's great, Why don't you go for a sleepy do.
Speaker 4: Bring your kids around, check them in the pool. This is Saturday off in and our place.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So Sedeshani's family rocked up. Lovely wife two kids, and look, because we didn't pre planned it. I didn't have any food sort or anything like that. And I said, look, I'm just going to order in some take away good strong and open up boober Eats.
Speaker 4: And I start running through you know KFC, you.
Speaker 3: Know with the kids awake, they take take after dad.
Speaker 5: No, this is midday swimming and stuff like that. And then I mentioned subway and his wife goes, absolutely not and I said, no, no, we don't have to get I'm just reading through what's in the area. And she goes, you don't want to get subway with my husband? And I said why and she said, he has a very specific order, but.
Speaker 3: There's so many ingredients. How specific in you get?
Speaker 5: I recorded it. I said, let's imagine where it's sub bread that's the start. Let's imagine where it's subway. What would your order be? He takes in his own ingredients, What would you like?
Speaker 16: Hi?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 17: Can I grab a six inch of the Italian herbs and cheese? Can I please have it with the chicken schnee saup? Can you please microwave that first? Put two slices on the chicken schnese sauce so it actually gets warmed up.
Speaker 3: Can you get the marinara.
Speaker 17: Sauce, put it on top, Put my lactose free cheese toastes?
Speaker 4: So did you bring your own cheese?
Speaker 3: I did bring my own cheese.
Speaker 17: Can you put four slices of the cheese? Can you please toast it for twenty seconds? And once it comes out, can you put avocado on the non toasted side? And can you please have a little bit of lettuce, a little bit of tomato, a little bit of onion, pickles, extra helipiginoes, olives, salt and pepper, one line of the Harista sauce, and one line of the Thousand Island dressing, and then salt and pepper and closed.
Speaker 4: Would you like any cookies?
Speaker 3: I'll have three pleaset dish? Who's taking it in her own cheese? That's I mean? He had me at the what's the parmesan bread? I love that bread. The marinara sauce is good because it tastes like a chicken parmegiana? Does it not? Is that what he's But then after that he just went all rogue. What's it? The one line of each sort? He's already got marinara. Why does he need the others?
Speaker 4: So why are you taking your own but he's taking his own like bag? Yes, pulls it out.
Speaker 3: You can't be doing that, Sedish, that's just uncouth.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four ten. Who in your life do you hate eating with because they're so fussy?
Speaker 3: I'm starting to be that guy because I've had some internal issues recently.
Speaker 4: Clint, did you eat a lot at the Formula one dude? Yeah?
Speaker 3: The mees. There's my doctor fears that I might have some form of intolerance. Now that could be a gluten type intolerance. Follow up Celiac follow up question. I had hundred and twenty five beers, which has a lot of gluten in it, and what happened? And a lot of Saturday morning a lot of Briosh style bread and what happened? I spent a great deal of time on the toilet. And when I say great, a great deal of time. I almost miss weekend today because.
Speaker 5: Let's just say it wasn't just the F one drivers that were losing four.
Speaker 3: Key I sounded like an F one car, shocking. So I might be that guy. I might be sedesh with my laptops.
Speaker 5: In twenty four to ten is our number high maintenance orders?
Speaker 4: Yeah? What are you doing. I'm going to make it. I won't go to Macas with him because I know we're can end up in the Bay of shame.
Speaker 5: He gets quarter meat and cheese only. No onions, no sauce, no pickles, nothing.
Speaker 3: The people that deconstructed as well and have stuff on the side, like why is having it inside the actual menion.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what. Join us on the air. I got free stuff in return, two hundred dollar Cogan vouchers. Cogin dot com helps you get what you want for less Cogun dot com.
Speaker 5: Now that is clicking awesome. Who do you know who has a high maintenance food order? Give us a ring a nob Who do you know who has a high maintenance food order? And by all means if you work in hospital and you've had to deal with I know one, if you've had to deal with customers who are just.
Speaker 3: A pronent in the Yeah, give us a wins a good way of describing it.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number to join us, and in return, I got turndre dollar Cogan vouchers up for grabs as well.
Speaker 4: For gen Z, our twelve year old producer.
Speaker 3: Gen Z is lovely. She every morning she asks for our orders coffee breakfast. She does, yes, gen Z. Who's the fussy eater.
Speaker 14: On the team, Jason Hawkins?
Speaker 4: We are out of time?
Speaker 3: Why is he so fussy?
Speaker 18: First of all, it's got to be toasted Turkish, but it can't be sourdo It can't be multi grain toast and it has to be toasted Turkish toasted.
Speaker 14: Also, the cheese is really what's happened with the cheese? Only normal chatty cheese.
Speaker 18: It can't be tasty cheese. It's a bles Jolsburg, the special bougie cheese.
Speaker 4: Cholsburg like the orange cheese, all right?
Speaker 3: Anything else? Gen Z.
Speaker 18: Iced coffee it can't be in a in one of the clear normal ice coffee taake cups. It has to be in a hot coffee cup in the small with ice. Also, a creamy muff The muffin has to be white chocolate and raspberry. But it can't just be white chok can you.
Speaker 14: Just be raspberry?
Speaker 18: Has to be heated perfectly, and there has to be the right type of cream.
Speaker 3: I mean, you've got me there, because if a muffin isn't heated properly, thank you, it's you're in dire straight, gen Z.
Speaker 4: Get back on the phone, Jade. Good morning, Jade. Hello, Hi, your partner's macas order high maintenance.
Speaker 19: Oh, I literally a second embarrassment every single time I go through any sort of.
Speaker 4: Okay, imagine you're at the drive through. Hi, welcome to McDonald's. Going to take order? Please?
Speaker 19: Oh can I please have a Chrispys chicken aoli wrap, no lettuce, no tomato, extra aoli, add bacon, add chicken and extra cheese.
Speaker 3: Please hang on? So she So he's removing the lettuce and the tomato, replacing it with an extra chicken.
Speaker 19: Yes, actual ali, extra cheese. And that's not all. He also has like a triple cheeseburg and it's gotta we had no pickles, no onions. And I swear I have this imprinted in my head. And it's the same any like drive through we go through. There's no vegetables that I've got to always make additions and there are always like anything else. And he's like, yeah, and I'm driving mine juice. He doesn't drive.
Speaker 3: Jade, do you live in the waiting bay?
Speaker 19: I swear I do. I reckon I do.
Speaker 5: There's there's a there's a video I saw on the ground the other day and it was a husband in a drive through and his wife had a particular order, so he made a recorded and he just played it from his phone to speak. Thirteen twenty four ten. Who do you know who has a home maintenance food order? Give us call it nover.
Speaker 4: You're on the air with Jason Lauren when Minus LODs this morning. Clint's here as well, but Lauren is back at home in bed on the darts.
Speaker 1: I believe this is what my voice currently sounds like.
Speaker 7: I literally sound like a ten packa day smoker.
Speaker 3: We've got that grab for life. You're you're welcome Melbourne.
Speaker 4: So when she sent me that, my phone deleted it and I was like.
Speaker 3: Nah, I press keep straight away. She does it with me as well. Thirteen twenty four ten. We're talking about a difficult customers when it comes to takeaway. We've already had a caller just gone who gave her partners McDonald's order and it was all kinds of wrong, Like she is living in that waiting bay.
Speaker 5: If you work in hospital and you had to deal with COI maintenance order's give us ring.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: Kick things off with Phoenix in Geelong. Hey, Phoenix, Hi, how are you going?
Speaker 4: We're good.
Speaker 3: Where do you work?
Speaker 20: I work in a drive through coffee plates in Geelong?
Speaker 3: Is that the one on the old Gelong Road?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Fi Ana right, and what have you seen or heard over the years?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 20: Look we get a lot, We've got a regular at the moment, we body love it.
Speaker 18: It's a stretch long black, six six ass cube, PLF drink sugar, pumpa vanilla.
Speaker 4: Sorry, it has to be six ass cubes. She'll know, she'll know if you put for ships and giggles David for seventhing.
Speaker 21: No, look, we tell her about it. She goes, no, you don't.
Speaker 3: Oh so just go again. What is the order?
Speaker 19: Stretch long black?
Speaker 21: So that's like the big sixteen ouns and then half drinks yep, two sugars, pumpa vanilla, six ass cubes.
Speaker 3: Wow, if you're going to big coffee, why do you need to be half strength?
Speaker 6: Exactly?
Speaker 3: You got a long black.
Speaker 21: You're probably hardrating yourself at that point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, the a do that one.
Speaker 14: It melts, get onto it.
Speaker 4: What's crazy?
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four ten. If you know someone who has a high maintenance order.
Speaker 3: Talia, good morning, good morning. Is it your your partner. It's my partner, she says, with talk to it.
Speaker 20: Well, sometimes actually eating at home with him is a lot harder than eating out with him, right, So sometimes I have to hide vegetables in his food.
Speaker 4: Oh my mum used to do that when I was ten.
Speaker 20: Yeah, anything with like greens or anything too colorful. He's not a fan of.
Speaker 5: So yeah, you know you can get you can get this like powder now dusting. Yeah, it's like a vegetable dusting because I've done it. I've done it with the kids before, and you just and you and you dust it intellct the speedy of bolonnaise and mix it through and then they gets.
Speaker 20: Pretty much what I do. I just chop it really finally, so he doesn't know it's in there. And if he asks, I said, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my mum, I remember I sit down for dinner when I was like eight. Nobody like, why is the mast potato green? It's just a different type of potato.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's Sir Patrick's day, it really is. Which it is, Jason, Oh, it is Patty's Dash to your Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Oh, where's our Irish producer? Where's that Guinness you'll go out for a few today, no doubt, he absolutely will.
Speaker 3: We're going to celebrate.
Speaker 4: That happy, happy, save Pat's stage.
Speaker 2: Jeez's there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's Brady is obviously in the kitchen. Good morning, Melbourne. Just go on seven past seven. How would you like to score a thousand dollars cash to start your week?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sounds good.
Speaker 4: That'd have been an ass.
Speaker 5: All you have to do is register by an overplayer app or go to nover fm dot com dot au to partake in our three minute thrill.
Speaker 4: Here's how it's minute thrill. Do it twice.
Speaker 5: Here's how it works is We're going to read someone's name out. I will play a song. At the end of that three minute song. If they've called back in that time, they win the money.
Speaker 4: If not, Jackpot, okay, all right, the person the sound of it, I thought you what the person we're looking for today.
Speaker 3: Clint is from three to one seven. That's the postcode. Ellie j.
Speaker 4: Ellie j.
Speaker 3: That is your cue to call.
Speaker 5: You got three minutes to call now to claim your thousand bucks. Oh thanks to Keno Goo. Otherwise, at Jackpop, Hello, are you on the air with Jason Lauren Clint's here as well. Coming up, we're celebrating some in Patty's Day on Nova. You're on the air with Jason Lauren minus Lass this morning. Poor thing is sick. Mum went a little hard at the Formula one. More on that very soon. But thanks to Kenogo, we're doing the three minute Thrill. You can experience a thrill of the wait with the forty million dollar jackpop from Kenogo every three minutes.
Speaker 3: Nobody loves a three minute thrill more than us. Jace the break, Yeah, we asked on third and twenty four to ten. We asked for Ellie j from three to two one seven was the postcode to call?
Speaker 4: Is that you?
Speaker 8: Good morning?
Speaker 19: Thank you so much? I love you guy.
Speaker 3: Hi ah.
Speaker 5: They always say that when we give money, a nice way to start the wake. Thousand dollars in your back pocket.
Speaker 4: Congrats, thank god?
Speaker 3: No, good day. Hey Kelly, what do you do with yourself?
Speaker 10: I'm going to counter receivable.
Speaker 3: Opposite you sound like the kind of woman who knows what to do with her cash.
Speaker 5: That is a very big business cor right you enjoy and if you want to get your hands on a thousand bucks every morning at seven o'clock, just a register for the three Minute Thrill via the nover player app or at no fm dot com.
Speaker 3: You, Jace, I have an apology to anyone who may have been in the Tullamrine area on Friday night around let's talk. It's about seven o'clock.
Speaker 4: Can we just run through your schedule of the weekend because this just.
Speaker 3: Look it was. It was a busier than usual weekend.
Speaker 5: So Friday, we got up, did the radio show. After that we all went to the Grand Prix.
Speaker 3: We did.
Speaker 4: We had a great day, great day, very warm, lovely hospitality, leaning on cars. I couldn't afford great cars.
Speaker 3: And then I had to get to Sydney. So I what time was the flight? Well it was a nine pm flight which would have got me into Sydney at ten thirty.
Speaker 4: Now we'll come back to the airport situation.
Speaker 3: Come back to that.
Speaker 4: Then you wake up Saturday morning. Your host Weekend Today, yep? Then what your fresh as a day?
Speaker 15: Is he?
Speaker 3: By the way, no argue.
Speaker 4: Mahash e'sy to cook something?
Speaker 3: What do you got so do the Weekend Today show? We raided very very well, and then toddled off to the SCG. Had an invite to attend the Swans and the lines.
Speaker 4: Or anything before.
Speaker 3: No, but I did go to dinner afterwards, and.
Speaker 4: Then to dinner you went back to the hotel.
Speaker 3: Great.
Speaker 4: Let you do Sunday morning?
Speaker 3: So I woke up and hosted Weekend Today. Then you flew back from Melbourne, and then I Melbourne's President's function yesterday for Jim's game at the MCG.
Speaker 4: Good for you, and then what do you do?
Speaker 3: I toddled back to Channel nine and I read the five o'clock National news, and then you call it to day No. I read the six pm news and then went home to bed.
Speaker 4: Do you hate being home?
Speaker 3: I must do it too much? It was too much. It was action packed.
Speaker 4: But then again you're here today and Lauren is I know?
Speaker 3: How does he do it well? Getting back to my apology now, After the Formula one Grand Prix, I had had a few, had a couple, We enjoyed our day out, didn't we? Well?
Speaker 4: I did? But I left it three? I was responsible?
Speaker 3: Why do you leave it?
Speaker 4: Three? I just I don't want to be back in the summurb before the Friday traffic hit.
Speaker 3: Oh what was the anxiety? Wasn't it was anxiety?
Speaker 4: I don't want to spend my weekend on an appon.
Speaker 3: Oh fair enough, you know, fair enough skie. So I got myself to the airport, but I'd booked an nine pm flight and I thought that's far too late, that's a longer. So I got there and there was a seven thirty flight which was boarding great. I'm a platinum frequent fire because I fly so much, so I thought this is a negotiation. Now I'm going to try and get myself onto that flight.
Speaker 5: I'd be surprised if they had seats, because Friday flights are normally four.
Speaker 3: They had a few seats.
Speaker 4: So do you go up to Debbie on the customer service?
Speaker 3: Now? I go, Debbie. But the problem is the fair is one of those fairs you can't up great, you can't change. So it's all in the art of negotiation.
Speaker 4: Channel nine of the big spenders putting you on.
Speaker 3: The ready deal. The issue here, Jason, is that negotiating when you've had a couple is increasingly difficult, and here in lies my apology.
Speaker 4: See I think if I was Debbie, I would have just put you on the next available flight to get you the hell out of my head.
Speaker 3: Do you know how hard it is? Too? Straight talk or to turn on the charm when you've had far too many heinekens. It was tough.
Speaker 4: It was tough, but like what I just sit there and go it's not her plane. Just put you on the fly.
Speaker 3: Well that's what I thought as well.
Speaker 4: Like who cares I was using the seat?
Speaker 3: I said to her, And here was my gag. I said, Debbie, if you can do this for me, I'll buy you a drink in the Quantus Club. She Debbie was very very impressed. I got on the seven thirty flight to get rid of She was like, get out of the Quantus Club right now. But it was a lot. It was a lot.
Speaker 4: Should do that thing where it's like there's no seat, I'll stand, I stand in the I'll hang on to the tail, I'll do the drinks card, I'll bring the cart out. Bit of work. I just want to get on the seven thirty.
Speaker 3: It was. It was just embarrassing. Just get on the slip every every kilometer of that journey.
Speaker 4: Have you ever done that thing where you wake up on the plane you're like, I car, did I miss the drinks card? And you look around and you're like, no one noticed it. I just jumped out of my.
Speaker 3: Seat, scrape the drool off your right sholder.
Speaker 5: I've been on a flight before and it gets words. I've been on a flight before where I was absolutely chaot. I was out into it and the flight attendant had to wake me and say I was the only one left on the plane. The problem is it was like the jets Star plane and I was like Row one, So I meant everyone would have walked past me.
Speaker 3: Oh that's shame.
Speaker 5: The full drool coming down and Jetstar. You need to leave, sir, We want to go home. Hey, it's just gone seventeen past seven. It is a very special day for one of us on the team today and we're going to celebrate it and tell you why next on over. Good morning.
Speaker 4: It is just gone twenty two past seven. Where minus Lauren this morning?
Speaker 5: Poor thing went a little bit hard on the weekend at the Formula one. In fact, Clint's got audio what Lauren actually sounds like she's going to kill us for playing it, but we will.
Speaker 4: She won't kill me, she'd kill you. Well, we're going to play it coming up the next few minutes. If you think I just.
Speaker 5: Couldn't lost a voice, couldn't be that bad, No, wait, till you hear the voice memo she sent us.
Speaker 4: Before we get to that, though, we have a very special day for our Irish producer.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Good morning, Jez. Happy Saint Patrick's Day, Patrick's Day.
Speaker 4: Patrick's question. Yes, do they do Ossie Day over in Ireland? Eh? No?
Speaker 2: No, okay not really.
Speaker 3: So whereabouts in Ireland are you from?
Speaker 2: I'm from Dublin. I'm from the capital city, southside Dublin. Thank you very much, I say, And what is Saint Patrick's Day like in the homeland. It's a bit hectic, is it. It's a little bit hectic, And if you want to go to Bridie orallis no no, if you want to get amongst it, you can. But also like there's a lot going on, so a lot of Irish people just tend to do nothing. When you're younger, you go to the big Saint Patrick's Day parades that happened and all the main towns and stuff. But often it's just a day of getting on it.
Speaker 3: Is it a public holiday?
Speaker 2: I'm actually not too sure. I think it used to be, But then I also think this is the thing I don't For a lot of people, it doesn't matter if.
Speaker 3: It's a public holiday, take it off anywhere.
Speaker 2: Because I remember I have I have worked on putties day before and I also have not worked.
Speaker 3: So do you consider having the day off today?
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, I didn't really consider it. But our executive producer, Brody, he said to me last week. But today he said, please if you want to take Monday off, Yeah, please do. I said, that's very kind of Brody. I'm fine.
Speaker 4: I'm fine.
Speaker 5: We're going to go. We're going to go to a song. We're going to come back and celebrate some Patt's day. He's got an Irish game. He's going to play with it.
Speaker 3: What have you got? What have you got programmed into the little computer there?
Speaker 5: I said, I said, tell us what would be the number one Irish song? That would be absolutely going, cause you're just like, screams Ireland.
Speaker 4: What are we going?
Speaker 2: We are going with one of the national anthems of Ireland.
Speaker 3: Tell from Bewitched. It's Sailor Vie.
Speaker 2: Let's go here we go, Let's go on, tell three.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what. Doing the jig is quite exhausting.
Speaker 2: Still, isn't it.
Speaker 4: You are on the air, so.
Speaker 3: All you silly with the Larish people dance to that in Dublin. Does that go off in the pubs? It does.
Speaker 2: Bewitch is an absolute, an absolute institution at home. I know, see I gave it. I gave it a crack, you did. I gave it the Irish dancing crack. But I genuinely, genuinely can't do it. Though some people can do it very well.
Speaker 5: I thought you were very good him than you put the video on our socials when minus Lauren today it's Jason Lauren. She is at home in bedsick. Will we'll tell you why. We've got some very incriminating audio to play for you. Just after seven thirty years, Clint is here and yes we are celebrating some Patty's Day with our Irish producer Jazz.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 4: Hello, did you see the d's got involved?
Speaker 3: They did? Yes, I'll say yesterday Jim's game. But also to celebrate the occasion, the players they played a game of pronounced the Irish name shop. What the hell? So that's not a word? Face? So also shopha.
Speaker 4: Or what is it? It can be?
Speaker 2: It can be either or either it's spelled s O S A O I R E. And it's just an iris say it's just name yeah, that one of the Melbourne players said, sauce.
Speaker 4: To check the concussion on him.
Speaker 3: So it's a funny little like dialect, isn't it.
Speaker 4: They still celebrated begin school.
Speaker 5: So my kids today, there's Someboddy's Day today and I'm liked because I remember when we were kids.
Speaker 3: You know, do you speak Gaelic?
Speaker 2: I can do, like we learned it in school from the age of four. But people don't like learning it. It's right, it's not taught very well, so people don't like it. I like it, but I just can't speak it fluently. I can speak a little bits at the native tongue, yes, Irish, the Irish language, Yeah, but all the signs in Ireland, you know, English and Gaelic everywhere.
Speaker 4: All right, what do you go for us?
Speaker 2: All right, We're going to go through a couple of not necessarily like translations, but more so a few Irish isms. Okay, there's going to be phrases in English and see their slang words or phrases that we use regularly, and we'll see if you guys can pick up on them.
Speaker 3: Okay, what do you say?
Speaker 4: I'm not really sure reading.
Speaker 2: Should go well. And also before we get into it. You can take this information with you for the rest of the day. It's either Saint Patrick's Day or Patty's Day?
Speaker 4: Is it the pick an elephant?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Or the city? Yeah, BRIDI rise. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: Let's start with an easy one. The crack, the crack, good time, good time.
Speaker 4: So tonight we're given it a crack.
Speaker 3: We're having a crack or the crack.
Speaker 2: We're having the crack having the c or tonight tonight will be good crack or someone or someone's no fun if someone's not up for it or being a bit of a drain is no crack.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can use it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, this will be deadly, This will be this will be deadly tonight.
Speaker 3: It will be deadly. It's gonna get big, Clint, go Clint, I share what Jay said. It's going to be a massive night whopper.
Speaker 2: Deadly is a positive adjective. Good, big, great.
Speaker 4: Going into a wedding, if we love the couple, there's going to be a bloody, deadly wedding.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you got it. Deadly in the crack, deadly in the crack can go hand in hand.
Speaker 4: Would you believe so?
Speaker 2: If I was pointing at someone female, Oh, you're one.
Speaker 3: You're one. You one, You're one, you're one out of ten, or you're the one.
Speaker 2: No, not necessarily you're a one, but you're like over there out there, you want you won, You're one. It's just like that's her, that's her over there. Your one, as in the way you'd say.
Speaker 4: Like lose with me, my my wife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're one, the one, your one.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit less specific, the same way you'd say, old.
Speaker 4: Mate, this, I'm just realized. This is the term you're not getting hate to learn Clinton, you're none.
Speaker 3: We digress. If you were to get the shift, the shift, get the shift, the shift Friday morning, can you tell me?
Speaker 4: Tell me a sitting.
Speaker 2: So so in Clinton, Sydney on the weekends, and he might he might go to a function and you know, the function is nice and lively and there's a friendly people there. We would be hoping for Clint to get the shift.
Speaker 4: Pick up an.
Speaker 2: That's why we'd be hoping. We'd be rooting for you the shift. More so, the shift is more so relating to a kiss, rather.
Speaker 3: Than he'll be happy with that, don't you anything.
Speaker 2: If I was to say, come here to me, come here to me, come here to me, let's come.
Speaker 4: Come over to my place.
Speaker 3: Necessarily, let's have a hug.
Speaker 4: Com here?
Speaker 3: Is it so you'd.
Speaker 2: Say, people say, come here to me, com here to me before you want to have a serious conversation. You don't want any bullshit and you need the truth.
Speaker 4: Clint, come here to me.
Speaker 3: Commere to.
Speaker 4: That's a serious it's Clint, come here to me.
Speaker 3: Did you get the shift? Okay? No, no, we'll do two more. Okay, we'll do one.
Speaker 4: If I say one, no, no, we're just doing one.
Speaker 3: Not your one.
Speaker 2: He's all for it.
Speaker 3: No shot.
Speaker 4: Oh he's like like he's all talk. Yeah, he's all talking, no action exactly.
Speaker 2: Yes, And if I crack if I was to call you a gear bags seven thirty.
Speaker 3: Is that affectionate? No?
Speaker 2: Oh no, wouldn't be too affectionate.
Speaker 3: I thought you wanted to take me appreciate the geebag, the bake, the gebag, drag bag.
Speaker 2: This guy is a ge bake.
Speaker 4: What's it? Just like like a bit of a bit of a nob.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: Ghee is a confused flying term for a lady poets. So if you're a bag, yeah you can say it.
Speaker 3: That's fine. He's a g bike.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: Morning gear bag. We are sands Lauren this morning. We are not running at a hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Poor Laurie.
Speaker 5: Mum went hard at the Formula one over the weekend. She sent Clinton and I an audio message yesterday saying she lost a voice and I thought.
Speaker 4: It couldn't be that bad. Cool a list fish.
Speaker 1: This is what my voice currently sounds like.
Speaker 7: I literally sound like a ten packa day smoker.
Speaker 11: So it's true, committed Blue.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you, I'll play. Okay, I'll play. I'm going to close my eyes and see if you can pick the difference between Patty and Selma from the Simpsons. And when I okay, hit my laundry, I'll take a listen.
Speaker 11: So it's true your hair committed Blue.
Speaker 7: Aside, I literally sound like a ten packa day.
Speaker 4: Smoker, pretty much the same person.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's extraordinary. Have you got anyone else there?
Speaker 4: She sort of sounds like magic Bishop, Mage Bishop.
Speaker 1: So what was the mysterious something you had to go home for? This is what my voice currently sounds like.
Speaker 3: Harold, Harold, Harold, Oh was he get better soon?
Speaker 9: Dar?
Speaker 3: Poor thing?
Speaker 5: She has to get she has to get better soon because we have a family trip coming up and Melbourne.
Speaker 4: You're invited.
Speaker 7: Something big is coming up on the AFL calendar.
Speaker 2: Thousands affairs are flocking into the stadium.
Speaker 3: As ills gather out of digest weekend.
Speaker 15: IF and Jason Lauren are planning a little family vaca for it.
Speaker 1: I don't want to sit next to Jason on the plane. He was annoying and he can't sit still with bit and Melbourne. You're invite.
Speaker 2: Be listening to Jason Lauren this Friday from eight am for all the details over one hundred that's right.
Speaker 4: You can be coming with us on a bit of a family holiday.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable. I'm not sitting next to you either.
Speaker 4: For Friday morning. We will give you all the details to join us for gather around. Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Looks a bit grumpy this morning, but it was a big weekend and a few sore heads, I dare say, floating around Melbourne after what was a spectacular Formula one Grand Prix.
Speaker 4: I don't think anyone was ready for the rain yesterday.
Speaker 3: No especially, and there was along with rain right there was what twenty odd meals and that just made Albert Park wet and wild and Jace the drama that ensued on the formation lap was something quite extraordinary.
Speaker 4: So I'm new into Formula one. I know Lauren's all across it. She got me watching Drive to Survive.
Speaker 3: Do you like it?
Speaker 5: By the way, Yeah, I got into it. I knew the race started at three.
Speaker 3: And then it's fifty two laps, I think fifty one.
Speaker 5: I saw the cars take off yep, and I, oh, they're not really zigzagging, and then I realized it's the formation lap I'm watching.
Speaker 3: Which is primarily a lap whereby you can warm up your tires. It's just it's a guide. It's just a no one's overtaken. Well, you're not allowed to.
Speaker 4: There's a car.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a safety carp and then you go and you grid up afterwards and then we're off. The issue. For a young bloke by the name of Isaac Hagar, who is on debut in Formula one, you can imagine the butterflies in the stomach. First race, first ever race, it's at Albert Park, it's the season opening race. There's rain, he's French, he's only twenty two years of age, and disaster strikes on the formation lap where all you're doing is warming up those tires. He had a praying, didn't he.
Speaker 12: So he backs off, so then on the floor it to put some heat into his tires, and.
Speaker 3: This is not a day to be doing that and to get unlucky necks. So that Anti locked on him and just lit their air up, didn't it.
Speaker 12: Isaac hadja else before we even get going.
Speaker 3: A bit unlucky. It's the formation lab. Drive better, Isaac.
Speaker 4: And then the whole race was put off for fifteen minutes.
Speaker 3: It was yeah, there was a delay, and poor old Isaac had to do like this walk of shame where he had his little head in his hands and I think he was in tears. And then they usually put them on this little motorbike of shame, and they.
Speaker 4: Like at the airport, why do we need that loud beat? See it coming.
Speaker 3: Producer Jazz, Now you're an F one Fisheronado? Did they put it? Did they put Isaac on the motorbike of shame?
Speaker 2: I actually don't think they did.
Speaker 4: Great glad we went to your thanks Mine where.
Speaker 2: He crashed was so close to the start line that they didn't even need the motorbike of shame.
Speaker 3: Oh Isaac. But then he had to walk through the paddy club and pitt Lane passed everyone. Oh, oh, shocking. Didn't get much better for Jack Dowan, who was also on debut. For you know, dad was watching from from the stands first lap he was out, and then of course it got worse for Oscar Piastre. He was in a podium position and spun out.
Speaker 4: So by the end of the race, I think six cars were out. Six cars thirteen twenty four ten. What's happened to your car? What's happen?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: Gen Z backed into the wall downstairs this morning.
Speaker 3: Did you you did a Jason? She did?
Speaker 4: She did. She took off the whole side inspired by Jason gen Z. The whole side mirror gone.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Basically it was a good happy Monday for me.
Speaker 4: Oh no, whole side mirror.
Speaker 3: I went to pick up my then very small sister from primary school. I just got my peas.
Speaker 4: Ah, you were all older, brother.
Speaker 3: I went to pick her up. I did a three point turn, so I turned into the driveway to swing the car around, and I banged straight into a fence. A brick fenceed and I.
Speaker 4: Drove off and let your sister there. You know what she probably would have preferred it. Everyone had been like, is that your.
Speaker 3: Brother see I'm walking here.
Speaker 5: I used to get my dad to pick up around the corner because we're in the crap car.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, he just my old man drove it around in a car with number plates Tan man because he was a spray tan specialist.
Speaker 4: And nef you. At one day at school, I was sitting next to like my school crushed on the hill, Belinda Fraser.
Speaker 3: Belinda shout out.
Speaker 5: Dad rolls in. He's drive this little Suzuki hatchback, which was embarrassing enough.
Speaker 4: I walked down. I get in the car and I cocked out. Wait for it.
Speaker 3: Wait, you didn't push. He didn't make you push. He made you push in front of Belinda Fraser.
Speaker 4: Dad goes because the car bat was on a hill, and I'm just like, you know, you see your dad.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I don't know if there's a god, but there is. If there's a god, now's the time I really need him. Please start Dad's car. And Dad got out, He got out.
Speaker 4: The door out, he pulls the little Suzuki and then starts pushing it down the hill and jumps into start in front of all the school kids.
Speaker 3: No, Dad, No, I could have just oh thirteen twenty fourteen, What happened to the car? Melbourne?
Speaker 5: I could have, honestly, if I could have just folded myself up and hit in the glove box, I never would have come out thirteen twenty four to ten, What happened to your car? In return, I got one hundred and fifty old Johanna vouchers to go one hundred and fifty bucks to drop it old Jana Chicken.
Speaker 4: Now we're talking.
Speaker 3: I'm sure Belinda would have been thinking that's not my guy before the.
Speaker 5: Mum rolled into it in a toarago and thirteen tago in twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: Is our number? What happening to your car? Mum went too hard at the Formula one over the weekend, so.
Speaker 3: She is I'm resting the boys, boy it me listen to this.
Speaker 1: This is what my voice currently sounds like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so she is resting.
Speaker 3: Well, we are asking on thirteen twenty four to ten, what happened to the car? This comes in the wake of an unfortunate situation on the formation lap yesterday Jase involving an F one racer on debut.
Speaker 5: Yeah, first day on the track and they weren't even racing again and he crashed the car I've got a grim one for you. Yeah, when a baby gets sick and vomits in the car seat, that's not good. You take a car seat out of a car, it is amazing what you will find.
Speaker 4: Under the car, under the coins, quite the toys, any food that's dried up.
Speaker 3: I think because kids are kids are while kids are like that, stuff goes everywhere.
Speaker 4: Hello, Mel, welcome to the show. How are you, good morning?
Speaker 16: Thank you?
Speaker 21: How are you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What happened to the car? Mel?
Speaker 16: But my car a bit of a mister Green moment. I was actually having dinner at my brother's house and he was on a hill on a bend. I'd left the house and realized I'd left my phone there, so I did a quick turn around, passed in the same spot, ran inside, strat to my phone, came out five seconds later, yelled with my car been. So everyone's come running out of the house and we were all like, oh my god, what's going on. And then his neighbor pipes up and he's like, we did just say you've.
Speaker 20: Lost your car.
Speaker 16: We're like, oh my god, yes, and he said, oh, I just saw a car fly down the heels backwards in the dark, no lights on. So we were gone running down the hill. Somehow it's gone down the hill around a bend, followed the rose, went straight up backwards on through a driveway on the nature streep.
Speaker 19: Missed two cars and didn't hit me.
Speaker 16: Then didn't hit the thing smacked back into a tree.
Speaker 4: Wow, we don't know.
Speaker 10: We were asking.
Speaker 6: Footage.
Speaker 16: Yeah, we wanted to get footage because we would it on YouTube with the mister Bean.
Speaker 4: Same thing happened a Saphie monk back in the day.
Speaker 3: I've heard this story before.
Speaker 4: She parked on a hill. Yeah, what's this funny little handbrake thing? I don't know how to turn.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing, Jason, Now, Lauren and I have said this to you before and you roll your eyes. But modern cars, no, haven't European cars well you fancy European Yeah, they have like an automatic hand brake. You've never never put the park brake on in my car in my life, regardless of the hill that I park on.
Speaker 4: You just turn the car off and gets turn it off because it doesn't it doesn't it. Jessica and Ringwood, good morning, good morning. Have you used to your park break?
Speaker 10: I have, but I don't think my husband has o what happened? So he I had the nice fall Will drive and we had a six week old baby, and he wanted to go on a boy's treep up into the high country and I thought, yep, off you go have a wonderful time. And about twenty four hours later I got a phone call that my nie Ball drive was floating down on a river.
Speaker 3: How did it end up in the river?
Speaker 10: So they were doing a crossing that they made it across earlier that morning. At the time, the snow had melted and it had risen ever so slightly, and then it took him and my car along with it, and then he had to be rescued.
Speaker 16: From the roots.
Speaker 10: Everyone okay, everyone was fine. It was an ordeal. But I was without a car for about eight weeks because they couldn't even get its toe trucking to get it for a long time, and then it was written off anyway, So yeah, exactly, yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean when you're behind the wheel, you should be paying attention at all times, jace all times. But sometimes every now and then, in you run out of petrol, you know, do something silly. You don't put the park break on, does your car ding when your fuel was low. I wish it did. I wouldn't run out of fuel.
Speaker 5: It's it's coming up to eight a clar We got five thousand bucks up for grabs.
Speaker 4: Are We're going to do the five K question next and then Bluebaggers. We're a brand new member of the team. We want to introduce you to and I think you might know him. Good morning, Melbourne. Every day at eight o'clock, we'll give you a chance to win five k. We are minus Lauren. This morning Mum went a little bit hard at the home of the one. It's more like this, heah.
Speaker 3: Give us.
Speaker 1: This is what my voice currently sounds like.
Speaker 3: Al Right, Pete Lauren, she'll be right. She'll be okay tomorrow. Yes, she's just putting the feed up today.
Speaker 4: She'll be back.
Speaker 3: Hot water bottle and a hoodie. That should be fine. Yep.
Speaker 5: She'd be extremely low maintenance for Paul too. She wouldn't be asking for anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so sorry, Paul.
Speaker 4: We pray for Paul. Hey, Amanda, join us on the line from Keseborrow. Good morning, Amanda, good morning.
Speaker 17: How are you?
Speaker 4: We are good?
Speaker 3: What? She loves to paint? What do you paint, Amanda?
Speaker 1: I like painting abstract.
Speaker 4: Have given one one of those notes, Yeah, definitely, of course where they get the nude model in and you sit.
Speaker 21: There and yeah, I have done that.
Speaker 4: Yeah it would you do small talk with the model?
Speaker 1: No, I just don't. Don't try to make eye contact.
Speaker 3: That's pretty much, Amanda. Would you like to paint? Jason?
Speaker 18: You know what?
Speaker 16: Maybe after a good of wine, we're.
Speaker 4: Going to know more paint? All right, Okay, you want to roll the dicks and you want to go for five k, five thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: So Amanda, it's pretty simple. You got to answer Chris question correctly, but in three seconds. If you don't know, guess that's that's the aim of the game.
Speaker 5: All right, Okay, we're going to hear the answer within that three seconds. Look, I thought this one was hard, but everyone on the team knew it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean no, I can't say it because I'll give away.
Speaker 21: You can say that's fine.
Speaker 3: You've got an eye for art? Do you have an eye for sport? Here we go?
Speaker 22: Oh god, now.
Speaker 3: What mountain range forms the natural border between France and.
Speaker 1: SPA three two? Oh it's not the abolition?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It was a Pyrenees.
Speaker 7: I would never gets that.
Speaker 3: The Tour de France, of course, Oh dang of the cycle there. Their legs are a sting after climbing those Men's like the most watched sporting event in the worst straordinary. Really yeah, people staff all night long to watch it.
Speaker 4: But it's just funny little people on funny little bites, those funny little shoes.
Speaker 3: They're called athletes. Jay gotcha.
Speaker 5: Hey, Aman, you're not going to go away empty handed. I'm going to chuck you some passes to Jurassic Creatures, which is on at the moment.
Speaker 4: Oka amazing, Thank you so much, No worries.
Speaker 3: She's got kids, three kids, queens.
Speaker 4: No love it. The dinosaurs are coming.
Speaker 5: Prepare to be amazed as a lifelike dinosaurs stop raw and move right before your eyes. Jurassic Unearthed from March twenty eight to April twenty seven at Corfield Racecourse.
Speaker 3: And Amanda Jace will see you nudes soon.
Speaker 4: You are on the air with Jason and Lauren were Minus the Loss this morning. It's just Clint and I. Lauren is at home resting up, aren't you Dale?
Speaker 1: This is what my voice currently sounds like.
Speaker 4: You're you're good, saving the voice might know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you didn't. You fumbled.
Speaker 4: I was devastated.
Speaker 3: I saw an opportunity straight away.
Speaker 4: Hey, we're getting ourselves.
Speaker 5: And they say never take a day up radio, no new team member, but they say never take a day off in radio because someone will jump in your chair. And that's exactly what's happenedly.
Speaker 2: Harry McKay and all the people say he's pretty fly.
Speaker 3: Harry murckay, You got there, we go, Harry McKay from the Mighty Blue.
Speaker 4: Welcome aboard. You are going to be on board for twenty twenty five with us here at Nover.
Speaker 22: I am and I've started nicely into lots of spots. Yea, yeah, so far, so good.
Speaker 3: It's real upgrade. You're good.
Speaker 4: You just yell at us and not listen to it.
Speaker 3: Harry McKay, three time leading goalk you're at the Blues two times, all Australian. You're a leader at the club and didn't go to plan a couple of nights ago they did it.
Speaker 22: Yeah, clinton wasn't a It wasn't the perfect way to start the season, but yeah, that's that's footy.
Speaker 4: And I feel like there's a few upsets in the opening round. The first two weeks you know.
Speaker 22: It can be a I've always found historically over my time, round one can be tricky, it can be an interesting round. But yeah, with our game obviously full credit to Richmond, they have a full energy and yeah, going.
Speaker 5: To be good this year because they're seventeen matey bloody stay up later than us.
Speaker 4: They've got more energy. That's why. Yeah, lose, it's half time, we're head with an up, let's go, we're going to bed.
Speaker 5: Does a loss or a win for Tigers like that help you mentally at the start of a.
Speaker 3: Season, Yeah, help you better, wouldn't it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, But I mean like, can you shake it off easily? Yeah, I think you went down.
Speaker 22: The big part is like it's only round one, so there's still twenty three rounds left. Doesn't mean that it's not flattening after a loss, but I think in the whole ground scheme of things, if you have some perspective around it's one week even though it's really disappointing. Like the beauty about footy is at seven days time you have a game and you can be you can win that and be feeling on top of the world. So it doesn't mean it's not a bit Yeah, sucky when when you lose.
Speaker 4: But so there's a bit of pressure on the Blues this year because everyone was like in the last season they.
Speaker 3: Should that that expectation should sit comfortably with them, because if you don't have expectations, well you're not in the hunt for the big one at the end of the year.
Speaker 4: And what's the story with the D's then well there so expecting big things?
Speaker 22: Who does everyone go?
Speaker 4: Can we just I'm a pis man.
Speaker 5: I used to go for Melbourne, but I realized the supporters were wanky for me.
Speaker 3: The Barons a Richmond supporter and I'm a I'm a long suffering Melbourne supporter.
Speaker 4: Harry, you'd be happy to know though Lauren turned the game or didn't even watch the second half because she thought they were done.
Speaker 3: Hey, do you watch a lot of footy like outside of you know, your own match?
Speaker 22: Obviously I was saying not. Its kind of depends on how we go as a team. So if we have a good win, then don't mind putting the foot on the background, and you know, when you're cooking dinner or chilling out, But if you have a bit of a bad last you kind of want to get away from foot you and not watch it for a bit. So, but other players watch it religiously. Some people don't watch it at all, but probably in the middle of somewhere.
Speaker 4: Are you're a gamer? The reason I ask you is I knew a couple of rugby league people, and if you'd play PlayStation rugby league, they would pick their team and only past themselves.
Speaker 22: All right, that's the case of foot e right. I'm not a game of Jason.
Speaker 3: So I know it's only early, but it's well, we're sort of one. I'm going to call it one and a half or maybe one and a quarter rounds in because of that silly opening round concept. Who's impressing you early doors? Who are the ones that you're going to have to beat on the way to a premiership?
Speaker 22: Yeah, it's a really good question. Obviously very early still, but I think after the weekend the teams are consistently compete like Geelong obviously Collingwood had a good win. I think Giants will be up there. Yeah, Brisbane again who won it last year. So yeah, it's going to be very even competition. And obviously on the weekend we found out that all eighteen teams when they compete and turn up are really hard to beat, so it's going to be tough, really consistent, Yeah, and anyone can win it. But yeah, I think those those those teams that are pretty consistent of a long period of time, like Geelong, Collingwood, Sydney, Brisbane Giants, they're always like at this time of the year, they're always kind of got that hand in their reckon.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Everyone, everyone seems to back the lines again for another week.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, as they should.
Speaker 4: Hey, oh my god, you can you do you? I just want to fight. We're on a flight to gather around last year.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, I think I know where you're going with this one. I wasn't on the flight.
Speaker 4: It's all good.
Speaker 3: Was on the fly.
Speaker 5: Cuder was on the he was running a competent. We didn't realize, but we got booked on the Blues.
Speaker 22: Yeah right right, Well, I think two years ago we were on that flight, all the players that was like all the Carlton supporters. Coutera was on there as well.
Speaker 5: Couda was up there running so because there he was running a big quiz, they didn't do the drinks cart. And then I fell asleep and when I woke up, I'm sure she's lovely, but it was just it was a weird sight you call it, this lady dressed head to toe in the lycra with the crazy wig on your mask.
Speaker 3: She's like a blues mask.
Speaker 22: Yeah, Navy Nina.
Speaker 3: She was tumbling down the iron she made.
Speaker 4: I woke up and I was like, Wow, Hello.
Speaker 3: What film am I watching?
Speaker 22: That's the name?
Speaker 4: And she travels everywhere in the costume. I'm much.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 22: I'm not sure all the time, but yeah, right for club events?
Speaker 3: Did she do parties as well?
Speaker 22: To find out, I can find out.
Speaker 5: No, No, Hey, Harry McKay's on with us this morning from the Mardy Blues.
Speaker 4: We're going to take a break when we come back.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 5: You know Harry was dipping his toe in the Formula one world was he? He became part of the Ferrari squad?
Speaker 4: I believe?
Speaker 3: And also I also want to ask you about your mum. Oh that sounded weird, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Fly Harry McKay and all the people say he's pretty fly Harry.
Speaker 4: Harry McKay part of the team for twenty twenty five from the Mighty Blues. You know he'll be happy about that. He's that Lee and Keith from goggle Box.
Speaker 3: Oh, they're big fans.
Speaker 4: Have you ever seen goggle Box?
Speaker 22: Not for a while.
Speaker 4: So the couple on the leather couch, bald head, always yelling each other.
Speaker 5: Huge blue baggers, huge blue bag Harry?
Speaker 3: How big are you? Sorry? How tall are you? How are you?
Speaker 4: Clint?
Speaker 22: Correcting Clint, I am six foot eight. I'd say so two hundred and five centimeters.
Speaker 4: So when you were five at gun by Ward you got on every right.
Speaker 22: I was a late grower. Yeah, I struggled early. But now it's actually the opposite. So a couple of years ago shrinking, we went to I hope not to Gold Coaster, the theme parks right, and usually the heart restrictions more applyed to people that are short.
Speaker 3: Oh no, actually you were too tall.
Speaker 22: It's been too tall. Yeah you're kidding, so over under hundred centimeters. Basically you can't go on the.
Speaker 4: Right Well, they don't want you to caapitating on the Superman roller us to do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's probably fair.
Speaker 22: But when I rocked up and couldn't go on the righte wow, Yeah.
Speaker 4: You've got a question regarding his mum.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your mum is a bit of a media superstar. Isn't she a superstar? I think she's from what's mum's name, Tracy, Tracy Morning Trace. Does she listen to you on the radio? Did you tell what you were going to be on she might be listening. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Plus, you got a brother plays for the Bombers.
Speaker 22: Yeah, brother plays for the Bombers. Older sister, younger brother.
Speaker 3: So your mom did you? Mum? As I say, media superstar, she had her own podcast last year. How did that sit with you?
Speaker 22: Her own Yeah, it's in the family. I guess it was well when mum was talking about it, so she wanted to do she had an idea around interviewing other players, mums and family members. It was a cool idea and we were very supportive. Didn't necessarily think it would take off the ground, so I was kind of go for it. Mum like, great idea, but didn't actually think necessarily it was going to go fusion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was really good. I'm pretty sure. So then then a lot of the media caught hold of what she was saying.
Speaker 22: Do that Okay, what did she say?
Speaker 3: Oh? No, it was just great story. She's a great storyteller.
Speaker 4: I got I got audio here.
Speaker 13: Hi, I'm Jackie d'aconey and I'm Tracy McKay and we are moms with Mike's and I'm the mother of Tom Sam daconying Geelong and Carlton.
Speaker 23: And I'm the mother of Ben and Harry McKay from Essendon and Carlton. And we love our kids, we love our footy, but we also know what it takes to be a player today.
Speaker 4: Moms with my market.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'd see what I got such pick up. That's funny.
Speaker 22: I did you reveal anything that you're like, mum, come on, I don't think so. I think that was Yeah, we said the first episode the pilot, I gave a look, I reckon. We trim these down a little seven minutes, but they're going. I think they're doing well.
Speaker 3: Hey, just quickly f one at the weekend, how was it? Who do you hang out with?
Speaker 22: Charles the clerk hang out with So through Puma who obviously so they sponsored the club itself and also Charles so got a cool opportunity.
Speaker 3: To go to the g and you get in the pits.
Speaker 4: No, no, I want to do to change the tire thing?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, he'd be slow. Can you'd be good at that? Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Not they'd be like, go ye doing the van here soon. Guys.
Speaker 3: Jeez is a handsome bloke o Charlote Claire, isn't he Yeah? No, absolutely he was. But and he was a lovely person.
Speaker 22: So he was very annoying. Yeah, he's very engaged. He was very asked, lots of questions about football, had time for everyone. I'm sure those global superstars would have do a lot of media stuff.
Speaker 3: So he had a kick on the g actually.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so it was good fun, really knew with the compliments, laying the groundwork for tickets for.
Speaker 22: Next Yeah, someone to show a legend, very lovely.
Speaker 4: Well mate, look welcome aboard. You are going to be part of the Shape of twenty twenty five. It's good to have you on board.
Speaker 3: Have you got this week the Hawks night? Yeah?
Speaker 22: Great chance to Yeah fine, So look we've.
Speaker 4: Got the Wizard in later in the week. Is anything you want us to pass on to him?
Speaker 22: No, I haven't. I haven't met him yet. So he's a nice guy, but yeah.
Speaker 4: Jury is still out.
Speaker 5: Harry McKay from The Mighty Blues us this morning. Work with the name you got Jason Lauren clint here as well, although we are minus Laurie.
Speaker 4: This morning. She's at home resting, aren't you Dale?
Speaker 1: This is what my voice currently sounds like.
Speaker 7: I literally sound like a ten packa day smoker.
Speaker 3: That's been pretty good.
Speaker 4: Reminds me of someone.
Speaker 11: So it's true your hair commedded blew aside.
Speaker 3: She could also get a roll on neighbors.
Speaker 1: So what was the mysterious something.
Speaker 3: You had to go home for good on your matche Hey, Jason, I want to talk relationships and I want your advice on this story. Give up my cross, Okay, I'd give up if I could need to find some one first. No, it's not about me. A woman is moving in with a guy she met three weeks ago. But there's more to this story. They met on the dating app app happen within weeks of that first date. They're already talking about marriage and having babies together, and at the end of at the end of one of the nights, she said, they lay together for almost two hours, just staring into each other's eyes, not talking, not talking, just staring into each other's eyes. Three weeks they're talking about marriage and having babies.
Speaker 4: You ever kissed anyone who kisses with their with their eyes.
Speaker 3: Open, it's a bit serial killer, isn't it? It is?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, and you open your eyes and.
Speaker 3: You're hello, why are you opening your eyes? But towards the end, so are you the cereal?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, like like I'm talking, you know, early twenties.
Speaker 4: I remember, you know when.
Speaker 3: You ask kids and.
Speaker 5: I remember opening my eyes. I mean like you could tell her eyes had been open the whole time.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's not on, that is not on, not on.
Speaker 4: I know you think this is not on, Like you think they're going from zero to one Haundred real fast?
Speaker 5: Does it say how old she is in the article? The reason I say that is because I just feel like sometimes people who have had numerous relationships know what they don't want, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: So when they if you're on the dating app, happen, h app n I dare say you're in your twenties.
Speaker 4: We've been in their thirties and forties. Still, isn't dating apps sounds very young? Anyone using those full on websites anymore?
Speaker 3: And what's not an app?
Speaker 4: Find my love dot com?
Speaker 3: Adult match. Look, it's a bit quick, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Three weeks?
Speaker 3: God? How long were you? Sort of how long were you what's the word trying to woo Loo for? Before you decided to.
Speaker 4: I was in a relationship when I met Luke. Oh, there was no crossover as it was a Saturday night after the races.
Speaker 5: And everyone's in good form, and lu and I rode a bar and we told each other we liked each other, but I didn't do anything. So I was in a relationship went home that morning. I went home that night and no, you just hang on.
Speaker 3: You you went home in the morning where we hang on?
Speaker 4: I went home hang on. I went home that night and the girls in the relationship with we weren't going like it was on the rocks. And I said, let's you know, like it's not working, let's let's call it and and she left at about ten and then you look came over at four. But when you know, you know?
Speaker 3: And then how then did it take you to move in together?
Speaker 4: Uh? That I dragged that out?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Why in want to just go from one relationships in the next. But I do think like you.
Speaker 3: Didn't want to go from what mate? It was six hours later you were knocking on Loo's door. Can I come in?
Speaker 4: Okay? Come in? Come in thirteen twenty four, ten you idiot. Have you been in a relationship or know someone that goes from zero to one hundred real fast, real fast? Drop me I love you out straight away.
Speaker 3: Wasn't there a girl on masks the other day that dropped an iem? Did she? Yeah, she's sitting on the couch with old mate. She goes, I love you.
Speaker 5: When Lou and I were dating, you know when you're waiting for the first person, so I love you. Lou would go, I love you and then paused for a second and then go almost just to see if I'd jump in the gap.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, that's entrapment almost.
Speaker 5: Oh God, you've come from the strong thirteen twenty four ten to join us on the air.
Speaker 4: I got free stuff to go and return.
Speaker 5: How about some coging boucher just two hundred dollars to drop at cogan dot com helps you get what you want?
Speaker 4: Bless. Now that is clicking awesome. Do you do you know someone that goes from zero to one hundred real fast in a relationship?
Speaker 5: Give us a call here at Nova. We are Lauren Less this morning. Poor thing is at home resting up.
Speaker 1: This is what my voice currently sounds like.
Speaker 7: I literally sound like a ten packa day smoker.
Speaker 3: That's because she is a temper.
Speaker 5: No, mum went a little bit hard at the Formula one on the weekend, so.
Speaker 3: She's got her feed up. She'll be all right. Shall be back with us tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Hopefully at home resting.
Speaker 3: Right now, we're talking those that have gone from zero to one hundred. J So it all follows this story about a woman who's moving in with a guy she met three weeks ago. They've had a first date and they're already talking about marriage and bear bears.
Speaker 4: Question question do you fall fast?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do too.
Speaker 3: Just doesn't happen very often, I know. Just you got away from the chance.
Speaker 4: It's go to fitzro Stace.
Speaker 1: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 4: We're good. Is it you go from zero to one hundred real fast?
Speaker 7: No, my cousin, right, it happened.
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 10: She met guy?
Speaker 16: I think I was on an app too. But within a month they were engaged, within three they were married, and within the years she had a child.
Speaker 10: It's been twenty three, twenty four years and they're still married and have three kids.
Speaker 3: There you go, you know, you know, unbelievable. Yes, three months they were married.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we are friends of ours who their parents got together. I think after a month or got married.
Speaker 3: Oh that's two if you know, you know, I guess, did you know?
Speaker 23: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: Good? Hello was it you that fell hard? Yes, you're even embarrassed with Runna tell us about it.
Speaker 21: Well, I'm just trying to remember it was hair A, right, But I know I made the first move, and that's always a contentious topic. But we met at work. I was actually in a relationship at the time, but you always caught.
Speaker 4: My eye, right, what sort of industry utilities?
Speaker 21: So we weren't in a call center, so we've always seen each other. Yeah, we actually we.
Speaker 4: Don't people look hot with the headset on.
Speaker 21: He's got his head through us. He's all good. We actually, well, we finally got together. We moved in together within about one to two weeks. Actually we've known each other for a while, but he actually said I love you within a week after that, pregnant within three months after that. And we've been together seven years just in June and two kids in a house. But everything, and you.
Speaker 5: Know what, if you know, you know it's working out for you, good for you.
Speaker 4: Ignore Clint. He's laughing, but he's going to die, Al, don't.
Speaker 21: Worry about you won't know until you know Clinton.
Speaker 3: All right, So those three words I love you? I mean did that? How did that make you feel?
Speaker 21: Remember the I see when like mister Barton got told I love you and she's like thank you. It was a bit like that. I was like, we be in a week, mate, I don't know how to feel about this, but he's.
Speaker 15: Like, I just know.
Speaker 5: See, that's funny that you were thrown back because you've got a little of Craig Pray sound in your voice.
Speaker 4: I thought it got the way around.
Speaker 3: And I love how she signed THEOC for her relationship inspiration as well.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Dodcaster. Good morning, Kelly. Hi, we're good. Who goes from zero to one hundred real fast in a relationship?
Speaker 6: Myself? About twenty five years ago, I was in a relationship that was toxic and I was driving it. I was driving cabs as with the person that I knew my boss, and that night I didn't come home. One evening, I just had enough of my relationship and I didn't come home and he called the cops, set out a search party. And I've been with this person ever since. Now the new person.
Speaker 3: And the boss.
Speaker 4: You're still on the meter.
Speaker 6: Yeah, twenty five years later, we've got three kids together, and there's a twenty two year gap in age. I'm younger.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I'm fifty four. Here's seventy six and you still driver cab.
Speaker 4: No, no, seventy six. We won the band ones wouldn't, so it can work.
Speaker 3: Clinton, I'm not convinced.
Speaker 4: I don't think you're in a position to be having a gun.
Speaker 20: Thank you for.
Speaker 4: Many one's going to just come out to.
Speaker 3: Say more time in cabs.
Speaker 4: That is it. We are out of here. The show Queen dash Mums will be bad tomorrow and hopefully sounding a little bit better.
Speaker 1: This is what my voice currently sounds like.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I didn't checking on Paul. Oh pray I must be a welfare check.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he'd be, because I didn't get.
Speaker 3: A text from Lauren just before. Oh, and I said, is there anything at all anything I can get for you? Pack?
Speaker 4: When he blows, thanks and a new ladder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she says, awkward, Thanks Clinton. P O B is here to be my servant.
Speaker 4: Melbourne. Pray for Paul. Hey, your magic gave me a take. It's not hard enough.
Speaker 3: I want a pepperment.
Speaker 4: Can you pass me there? And much just out of.
Speaker 3: Reach while we are praying for Lauren and Paul. Happy Sir Patrick's.
Speaker 4: Day, Happy sat Patty.
Speaker 3: And I don't think you need to be irish to celebrate. Not all Melbourne should celebrate this glorious day exactly.
Speaker 4: Go out and enjoy it too. The weather's not going to.
Speaker 3: Be that's like the Doublin esque.
Speaker 4: Hey, you have a great day, bron We will see tomorrow.
Speaker 15: Bye Gonna, Jason Laurens Lauren wake up feeling good on number one hundred.
Speaker 1: Lauren on Socials