Speaker 1: Welcome to three sixty five League from every angle, brought to you by the new Ranger plug in Hybrid joining me Dan Gnale, Let's bring the journe Australian Buzz, Rothriel and Brent Ree. We've got a huge show coming up with a new segment called Heavy Hitters. Peter Velandi's the boss of the NFL. He's coming up very shortly, but breaking news buzz over the past the hours all were through it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're in the green room and we got the text message from the Newcastle Knights and the officials there. Dylan Brown, Paramatteriel's five eight has signed for ten years at the Newcastle Knights. The contract will start next season. He's with Paramatta for the rest of the year. Really, I believe it's the richest long term deal in rugby league history and there's going to be a lot of debate out there, particularly after yesterday, whether he's actually worth that amount of money.
Speaker 3: Well, the debate's been going on, hasn't a buzz And look he's got ten days now that cooling off period comes into effect because his management's Lodge knows some intention to leave Paramatter with the NRL. Once that is done, the ten day cooling off period comes into effect. He's not going to change his mind. I mean, how can you change his mind on thirty million dollars and that's the minimum.
Speaker 4: You know, there's.
Speaker 3: Ratchets and all sorts of things, and then to take it beyond that, so it's.
Speaker 2: A mega deal.
Speaker 3: It's been a lot of pressure on him, but you know, he's always struck me the sort of guy who doesn't pressure. Doesn't really seem to know it affected him yesterday, but in life it doesn't really seem to affect deal.
Speaker 5: And so we'll see how he handles it.
Speaker 6: Why today, Why was he just waiting for this first round to be done and dusted.
Speaker 4: It's a Monday, so obviously it's fairness is.
Speaker 2: To the next game.
Speaker 6: I guess what I'm asking is, was this fairly inevitable?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: I think he went back to Paramatter at the end of the day late last week and said, look, this is the situation. I have to take this contract unless you guys can get closer, you know, to what I'm looking for in Newcastle and they said see you later. And I can understand that.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: Peter O'Sullivan, the Knight's recruitment boss, a very good operator. He signed Coordiner, he signed the Trell Mitchell two Vasar check Marner at the Roosters, that Stormy signed English and for low. He knows what he's doing. But I rang him last night after watching Dylan Brown. I said, you sure you're going to go ahead with this deal because I thought he was really disappointing, And you said, yeah, we are.
Speaker 6: You respect the names you just mentioned don't compare with Dylan Brown, not yet.
Speaker 4: No, no.
Speaker 2: But what I'm trying to say is Sullivan knows what he is. He's got a good red. But if this guy is worth one point three or if it goes to one point four with ratchet causes, when the salary cap goes up, what does that make Callen Palmer work?
Speaker 4: Can you explain how the ratchet clause works?
Speaker 1: I know we spoke about it a little bit last week, but now that it has happened, it's official.
Speaker 3: So obviously the cup goes up, his salary will go up, but there's a cap on it, so I can never really the cup goes up fifty percent, his salary won't go up fifty percent. That's cap as to how high it will go. I believe it's around the one point format.
Speaker 4: So he won't get more than one point four any year, and.
Speaker 3: Which means I'll never be paid more than Calen Ponger, which I think is really important because Caitlin's already on more than that. So Caitlyn's a superstar, the captain of that footy club. And you know, I understand why they're doing it. You know, this is a club that has struggled to find hars for so long. Now they remember last year they flipped and flopped, they had Cogger, they had Hastings, they are Tyson game, were playing in the halves, and so I understand what they've gone then in this path. I mean, Fletcher Sharp looks really encouraging. At six you stick Dylan bound beside him. That takes a hell of a lot of heat off Kayln Ponger. And I think that's the other part is in the background buzz is Calen's Ponger's contract. He's off contract at the end of twenty seven. I think they need to show cal and their ambitious that they want to win a camp, that they're willing to take some chances to surround him with the right people.
Speaker 5: And I think this show's Klein.
Speaker 2: What they believe, Braith, is that they're a regular in the top eight. I think for the last five years what they wanted to do is advance the next stage of being a genuine content against the likes of Penrith, Melbourne, Manly and those cups. And they believe that's going to happen. But I still think I.
Speaker 1: Understand what they've done. I mean, they are rolling the dice. They're taking a huge gamble. You know, he's not a genuine seven, so they still need a seven. I don't think he's going to go there and control the team. He'll make Kaylyn's job a lot Easier's no doubt about that, and.
Speaker 4: Kaylen will be a better player for it. So I can understand that as well.
Speaker 1: And Kaylyn wants to win a premiership, so it shows that they are making moves to do so, so you know, but still what I can't get my head around is a ten year deal. The ten year deal, I just can't like, how do you guys see it?
Speaker 2: Well, he's twenty four, will be thirty four at the end of it, So look, I've got no doubt a half that.
Speaker 4: He's twenty four and he hasn't won a Premiership. Yeah, I haven't even gone close, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I do not think he's worth anywhere near that amount of money. And I think he was more.
Speaker 1: Than a ten could they like I look to drag him.
Speaker 4: That was the oars have said it's going to be a ten year deal.
Speaker 3: They needed to make him an offer that will get out of Paramatter, who's still had I think six years left from his deal. Of Paramatter, six years, I think it's around that five or six years, had some outclause.
Speaker 6: He was signed on twenty thirty one, but every second year, every second year, he had outclauses in his faith ten year their.
Speaker 2: Life've seen work as Cherry Evans at Manly. Look at Tamlala at the Cowboys. Now he's played out, you know, making the starting thirteen. He's always on the bench.
Speaker 6: Deal buzz, you're right. It started twenty eighteen. You think of tell Malolo's ten year deal and you think twenty fifteen, twenty seventeen when he and Morgan, Michael Morgan carried them to the Grand Final. But he's dealed in start or twenty eighteen and a million a year doesn't sound that much now, but you're right, it's such a risk.
Speaker 1: I'll even say this Daly chair Evans has been a sensational buy for Manly, right, but have.
Speaker 4: They won a comp? No? And is that what you cast year mate?
Speaker 1: I'm not saying they won't and by no means am I playing it down. He's been like incredible for the Eagles. It's not saying that, right, But what I am saying is Newcastle doing this because they want to win a cop? And is he the same level as DC No?
Speaker 2: I don't think he is nowhere near that. He's Look he played Test match rugby.
Speaker 4: With him there.
Speaker 2: Oh possibly, you know, I think they've got a pretty handy side. Now, yeah, you know that they're strong over the park. But we're not talking about Paramatta yet and the fact that you know the Paramatta cap Management under Market and or Jim Sarantins they're former chairman to have clauses and all these contracts and now he signed for eight years. He was a kid they signed in Harold Matthews as a fifteen year old from New Zealand's come right through the system big and they put stupid clauses in them. Thankfully their new chairman has now banned clauses. It will never ever happen again. It is true.
Speaker 3: If Mitch Moses comes to them in three years time and says I'm to leave them unless you meet an option next year, they're going to go see him.
Speaker 2: Mitch. You can't. He's just extend four years.
Speaker 6: Nathan clear suddenly becomes on the market. There's been some weird falling out. He says, I'll go to Paramatta.
Speaker 2: There has been so much uncertainty for four or five months. There has been so much anxiety around that football club and their fans from this guy who they looked after when he was in trouble two years ago, got stood down from the game cost them a finals position. I think that has finally woken them up. You signed players who want to commit long term, or you don't bother that's my word.
Speaker 4: Hobby Cock.
Speaker 5: It's such rubbish.
Speaker 3: They come out and beat your chest and say no more options please.
Speaker 5: If Nathan Cleary you're right there, don't think.
Speaker 3: Clearly comes to Paramatta tomorrow and says I'm going to sign a six let me finish, but we want to put an option in the last two years. You're going to tell me Paramatta. The chairman's going to turn around and say no.
Speaker 2: Nathan Lady, you being a goose. You are because you know why, because you know Nathan Cleary will never ever put his hand up to go to Paramount. You know he won't know.
Speaker 5: That's an example of a player.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, if a player of that ilk, if Caleb Ponger turns around to to Paramatta in three years time and says, love the company, you be going to put an.
Speaker 5: Option in my deal?
Speaker 3: Do you think param real realistically? If Peram turned around and said, no, one not sign he kaylin, I think, how do you think that would be exciting?
Speaker 4: I got the clauses West, it still does happen both.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 6: Was my stupid example, but Buzz just attack. I love it, but it's an extreme Obviously, Buzz.
Speaker 1: We've been criticized about this, about talking about these clauses on the show, but the day has come where it's pit them on the on the bum right, it has finally hit them.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean that that deal. You could argue that deal probably had too many options in it. I think as dancing had options here, there and everywhere, but throughout let's say you're never going to do an option again.
Speaker 5: It's just ridiculous. I mean, it's just not.
Speaker 2: I totally disagree. It's time they stamped themselves saying we want footballers at this club who are committed, no clause, there's no extra cash and rebuild.
Speaker 6: You look at the NRL website, they put all contracts on there, right, not the money but the length. You look at every club, just about all of them will you'll see CEO, club option, player option.
Speaker 2: Where are those clubs on the ladders.
Speaker 4: But the point is, but do it.
Speaker 2: To Melbourne Storm have options? But my point is that's the economy that's been created. That's the economy that's been created.
Speaker 6: Twelve or the seventeen clubs have options, then that's that's the good clubs.
Speaker 3: Dan they convinced the player to stay with without an option, the good clubs that play the players will stay there. So you can say Paramota shouldn't the option in right, But if it's a good club, a stable club, a club the blokes want to play out, they will stay regardless of the option. The problem in this case is the deal was so extra, so exorbitan he can't say no.
Speaker 2: But I to you, what's crazy about roster management and options? If they're known. Dylan Brown was going to walk out, young Blaze.
Speaker 4: I was thinking that, buzz.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean that you can't manage a roster not knowing what the road ahead. You got it.
Speaker 4: That's the world we live.
Speaker 2: I don't think you, dord.
Speaker 1: I was the only thing in that today, Young Blaze to Lening, he goes to Penweth panthers. There's no way they're letting go of him. I knew that Dylan was going to walk out of you later. That hurts.
Speaker 2: Think Dylan knows Paramatta something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think they're stuck.
Speaker 5: He owes himself more than you know what.
Speaker 1: Buz, if every one of us here got offered that deal, we're taking it like there's this no doubt we're taking it.
Speaker 4: It's not his fault, you know, we can't blame for it. Now.
Speaker 2: It makes me sad about loyal bus No, No, it does loyally step no loyalty stead You.
Speaker 6: Tell them where the Herald offers you double what you're what your best wage.
Speaker 2: News them it was mate. You are using You are using a really, really bad example. I have done at Newport this year for forty nine years, right, and I have had the odd offer, not many, but it's a good.
Speaker 4: For your mate, bust. But he's only joking, you know, take it easy.
Speaker 2: Last how many joints of you?
Speaker 4: Okay, we're the clause in one of my contracts. Sorry, we're for Paramount now.
Speaker 1: So Newcastle we know they've secured the services of Brown Paramount now left with a war chest, they've got some coin.
Speaker 4: Who do they go for? Is there anyone on the market, any idea from you?
Speaker 3: The obvious cause Locklan Galvin. He's got another year left from his deal at West Tigers, and Tigers are trying to avinds Lachland Galvin to stay long term. But he's the obvious one. He's a paramount of kid grew up supporting the club.
Speaker 4: They wouldn't let him go, would they.
Speaker 3: Well, in twelve months time they mightn't have a choice if they can't convince him to stay.
Speaker 5: He's only got next year left in his deal. Maybe Paramount Isaac moses interesting.
Speaker 6: Do they automatically try and replace Dylan Brown like for like or do they use that money for all?
Speaker 2: Not a fullback?
Speaker 4: They've got a good.
Speaker 2: Young they need it at number nine?
Speaker 6: Do they actually they've got a class half back? Obviously one in origin right there? Are clubs that don't even have one class halves player. Do they put their money somewhere?
Speaker 2: Also? Do they go for the five eight? I agree what Rudy said. I would be offering Galvin a Newcastle type contract. People like Phil Gold are on record are saying that guy will win premierships. He is a very very special player and I know he didn't show it necessarily against new cast of the other night. I think he's closer to a million dollar plus player than Dylan Brown.
Speaker 1: You got him ahead of Dylan Brown. I do, yes, potential younger as well.
Speaker 3: He said when you're first grade bus he's not worth more than Dylan Brown.
Speaker 5: Would you respect as the kid? It was a good year one year.
Speaker 4: This is the flow on effect here in the halves market.
Speaker 1: There is a there is a lack of high quality halves going around every every team's after one, you know, not every team, but the majority of those guys outside of the top four.
Speaker 4: To six looking for sevens and sixes.
Speaker 6: And we're not ever considering there's an expansion team coming and they're going to throw stupid money tax through, remember, and then you might have a second new franchise come not long after that. In earth and it's just going to make the market even skin and the other one.
Speaker 2: Just back to power. We talked about blows to you go to Penro that young Sanders Canberra terrific half going to be big time footballer. Would they've kept him? They knew this was that. That's where I said you got to get rid of options.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, that was a great finish. I love the way.
Speaker 2: I thank you well. It was a ko.
Speaker 4: It was a blockbuster weekend.
Speaker 1: But it was three teams in particular that made Denmark putting.
Speaker 4: The rest of the competition.
Speaker 1: I notice these are the moments of the round thanks to forward.
Speaker 2: Laying and took lakes. Junder Reynolds halted up, it's away from long and steep, it's right across.
Speaker 6: Pots, money behind, married up such feed over rednols.
Speaker 2: Tom's there.
Speaker 4: What a play that was from Adam Reynolds.
Speaker 6: Would work hunt the Shiba Saki down Armors Young threw a foot out of ball from siber Sandi to Ben Hunts on his return to the Brontos. Why wouldn't you celebrates.
Speaker 2: With Jake dra Vovage Cherry Evans at the back, holl A co two steaming into a hole.
Speaker 6: Can't handle a man like that, Holo Kawatu.
Speaker 2: What a beat.
Speaker 1: And now down the short side again here goes up mainly mainly.
Speaker 4: They're unstoppable.
Speaker 6: It's a never let two points of profile.
Speaker 4: Hunster wither kept to the corner.
Speaker 2: Here cuts cost some of your coats, fix up some frequent fire points. Want I changed and put down in one person? So final a tam for the first time, Jos Hunster many away again. Take your pick, Harry Grant, Well he's a special to get about it. They might have fifty a half.
Speaker 1: Time well on a weekend of rugby league on Fox League, and it started with the Broncos demolution of the Roosters. A lot of people saw this coming and a few didn't, but I certainly need now. The Broncos were outstanding, you know, obviously Mage McGuire's head coach, new head coach.
Speaker 4: They looked fast, sleep fit, you name it.
Speaker 2: They had it.
Speaker 1: The Roosters, on the other hand, struggled big time. How did you see his damp?
Speaker 6: When this play happened, I thought, hello, we might be on here for a really good game. The Radley injury obviously ended, but let's be honest, it wouldn't have mattered it. It blew out probably more than it would have because there's so much inexperience here for the Roosters, that was one player they couldn't afford to lose.
Speaker 2: I gotta say, Brad, I was there for radio.
Speaker 6: It was a privilege to watch the Broncos play the way they did. That was peak twenty twenty three stuff. Now it's one game, but more goodness, it was an impressive performance to watch Pain Hass. Carrigan was great too, but to see what Hass did at the start of that game was breathtaking, buzzy.
Speaker 2: Well, as you know Brace, I've been quite critical of their off season preparation, but I did say on this show that I think they'll I used to Gray and m they'll fly fly the lips. They'll get off to a strong start because he obviously got them ready to play. The bit that concerns me is around state of origin time. They'll have Hass, I'll have Hunt, they'll have car.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they've played one game of footy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they've had a great well. No, I just want to defend my previous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this game with no stags, no as Raman. Yeah, I know, Pain Harse was doing Ramadan and have been sickle week.
Speaker 2: I have not seen play better game of football and Body did the other nine. He destroyed that side. And I know we're going to get to the Roosters, but you know, they just they were overpowered. They were outclassed in every faster of the game. And the Broncos is I don't normally like blowouts. I don't I like edge of your seat footing. What I saw from the Broncos, Melbourne and man it was just magnificent footing.
Speaker 1: Really, we both agree that we thought Manage was the right man for the job, exactly what they needed for this squad at.
Speaker 4: This moment in time, and he's proven that.
Speaker 1: At the moment, it's only one game, but it was very impressive and you can't really see them fall off a perch.
Speaker 2: Not really.
Speaker 3: Both they played a different speed to the Roosters, a bit like Manly and Melbourne did. They are a different speed to every other team in this comp this weekend. They just looked fit, they look fast, they look physical, and Robbie talked in the press conference afterwards about the Rooster's physicality. Payinghass busted eleven tackles in that game. Like he was like a man against boys. So you know, and as I said, they've got stags man to come back into the team, they're going to get better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hars was credible, There's no doubt about that. What I liked about the way even Madge played him, played him for thirty minutes, you know I used to. I mean, Kevy used to play for sixty straight, I think, and you can see that he's probably just said, mat, I'll give me your best thirty and we'll give you a breather and then come back in the second half.
Speaker 6: But then he just says to Carrigan, step it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah for that root in between. Let guys, I'm not in any way putting the Broncos down. I'm what I want to explain to you is and I think, well, we've got a graphic to back it up. I'm not sure. I look back at around one last year. Okay, now, paramatter and round one flogged the Bulldogs absolutely tailed them up right. The fore meant nothing there it is there twenty eight the way, see the four time champions Penrith. They could not score a point against Melbourne Storm.
Speaker 5: Storm a good team of course.
Speaker 2: What I'm just using his as an example, made I like Broncos too, and I think I'm going.
Speaker 1: To you're trying to change your opinions by this graphic shows.
Speaker 2: My graphic is the producer's graphic. But I did speak to display.
Speaker 4: What are you trying to prove here? I'm confused trying to prove.
Speaker 2: And if it's there for everyone to see, go by around one?
Speaker 4: Okay, so answer this? Then are they still not making the top eight?
Speaker 2: From what I saw on the weekend? They are going to make the top but there is a long way to go.
Speaker 4: Excellent, You've got to back yourself my stick solid buzz.
Speaker 2: Now, have you picked the top eight, but you get me to pick a top eight?
Speaker 4: Pick it apart and they don't even date from it on the weekend. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Anyway, let's go to the roosters. There's something that we can all agree on here, buzz. And really then they are struggling, right, And I got to say, even as an ex rooster and a Roosters fan, I saw this coming and I wasn't one bit surprised by it.
Speaker 5: We're surprised by the nature of it. They breath. I mean, I thought they'd struggle as well.
Speaker 2: It didn't shock.
Speaker 4: It didn't shock.
Speaker 5: Line away like this.
Speaker 3: Blot off the park, outclassed, and they had no they had nothing, no response.
Speaker 1: I've been horribly concerned au Sas and I'm thinking, what what are they doing?
Speaker 4: Are they making moves? Are they buying anyone else? And why they of all these players?
Speaker 1: And that's been in my own head, and then I've also had supporters who we obviously in the area, are saying the same, this is no shock to me.
Speaker 4: I don't you know.
Speaker 6: What didn't help Braith was to real May starring the next day the day after that. That that really rolled the Roosters fans.
Speaker 4: Does anyone know what happened there with with those two players? And while they let them go.
Speaker 2: They still tell me that May wasn't quite the leader to bring these young boys through from the academy, and they were looking for someone else for that sort of job. I believe they wanted to free up some salary cap space also to have a whack at Ben Hunt, so they let May go. And you know what, at the end of the day, they did the right thing by May. They gave him plenty of time. He was able to go and get more money at the West Tigers so tell you look, the Rooster's made decision in twenty twenty, they toured FC Barcelona, they looked at the academy, an academy that produced messy. They went and bought a block at units at Kingsland. They signed the best twenty juniors they could find, put them up there and wanted like Gus did at Penrith, like us as doing at Canterbury. And the plan was, rather than just be a check book club, to bring these kids gradually through. The mistake they've made is that Hargreaves is no longer there.
Speaker 1: Leaders the leaders, they don't have any leaders really, they got a couple, but they don't have as many as they would like. To bring these young guys through and to sort of show them direct to you know, guide them in that transition into first grade, which is a huge step.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and consistently playing at a high level.
Speaker 3: You know, a different ball game, and Dan mentioned Bradley obviously went off earlier in that game. It wouldn't have made a difference, right, they still would have been beaten. But you talk about lots of leaders, I mean, he is a leader for that football club, right so till he's an interesting one.
Speaker 5: I thought it's Cintil.
Speaker 3: He left after the day for Feeder Saga. From memory of that, tried to sign Dave and I think Stilly he wasn't happy, but I'm not sure he was ably happy that went tried to sign Dave for feed Dave didn't come in the end and obviously until he went the process, so you know, some of those decisions have probably heard him a bit as well.
Speaker 5: The recruitment over the.
Speaker 3: Last a couple of years hasn't been as you would expect of the Roosters. You know, the Brandon Smith experiment hasn't really worked. As I said Dave Rinig Donald. They didn't get Ben Hunt, they missed some guys, but you don't normally expect from the Roosters and all that sort of come back to bite them.
Speaker 1: I reckon, Buzz, you mentioned something I believe in. I don't know if you've written this, but w h they're trying to get him back asap from whole KR Well, I'm not sure it's that strong yet.
Speaker 2: They have money available because they're hoping to have Jerry Marnho back for the second year second half of the season, but he's now gone to French Rugby. They got five or six hundred k. Now jard Wa Hargres is playing for whole KR in England. They've won four out of four. He's going gangbusters. Their directors and their recruitment people have discussed putting out a call to Jared to see if he would be willing to come back, even if it's for fourteen fifteen games. They want his presence, they want his authority in the dressing sheds. They want him to bring through this next line of exciting young kids. And look, I think it's a slight possibility.
Speaker 6: What was his exit like he's a legend of the roosters, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, you saw the exit and the celebration.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying did they move him on or did he decide?
Speaker 2: I think they came to a mutual agreement, you know right, I've got to say they need himse they got bashed the other night, intimidated, bashed, overpowered, and he would help on that front.
Speaker 5: They need a block clock in.
Speaker 4: So you guys think j w H comes back, that's the end.
Speaker 5: I don't think he comes back.
Speaker 4: But if he does come.
Speaker 2: Back, I don't think it's the answer breaks, but I think he will help. You will help and with him on the football field, inspiring those other kids. Just his presence. I can't see Payne, hears and Carrigan bullying in the manner in which they did last.
Speaker 1: I hear he's very happy over there and theref one four from four coming first whole chance to win the Super Blue Premiership.
Speaker 5: If your whole kr waters all Engay will not let him go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know you can buy a contract out or them investigating.
Speaker 4: You know, but what about their hals?
Speaker 1: Chad, Townsend, Sant and Smith A lot speculate a lot of speculation about this combination heading into the season.
Speaker 4: Only one round, one game in. What are we thinking?
Speaker 3: Oh, I think they're in trouble and I think based on the evidence we saw the other night didn't help them. Didn't help their forward pack got smashed. But you know, Chad they boughting for experience.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think their halves and sending unconvincing At the moment. I feel a bit sorry for him because you know it's hard to play behind a pack when it's getting battered like they did. So you know, I'm not sure they need help.
Speaker 2: In the Lewis and Andrew John. Yeah, they couldn't have performed the other night, the way they got steam rolled in the middle of the field. What worries about so, I don't know if we've got their draw available.
Speaker 4: It's hard.
Speaker 2: But then they've got to play Penrith twice in the first they've got the Broncos away. I think it's going to get uglier and ugly and ugly. And it's the year.
Speaker 4: That they played Brisbane again as well too.
Speaker 1: It's on the screen here. Yeah, you've got the bunnies in there. You've got a few tough games. Yeah, they've got dragons, I think.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Can I make the finals?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 5: No chance. Based on what we saw the other night.
Speaker 4: Buckley's I thought they could.
Speaker 6: I think there are a chance of going down to twenty sixteen path based on that, and that's where they were way down the road.
Speaker 1: All right, buzz and already stick around as we go to a break. Our sports bet Play Performance of the Round nominees are Payne Haass, Tommy Turbo and Ryan Pappenhausen.
Speaker 4: Jump online and vote now. We'll be back very soon.