Speaker 1: Welcome to it and I three sixty I believe him.
Speaker 2: Every angle brought you by the new Ranger plug in higher but joining me the great Gordon talents. There's been the Journald, Australian, Buzz Rothfield and Brett Reid, and we've got a number of huge stories to cover tonight, but none bigger than this one. Lochlan Galvin set to move on from the West Tigers at the end.
Speaker 1: Of season twenty twenty six. Gordy, what about this? What's your thoughts?
Speaker 3: My first thoughts were, I feel really sorry for the Tigers, just another one of their good young players and they don't want an offer.
Speaker 1: Is that what we're hearing?
Speaker 3: Guys like they don't even want to sit there and hear what the Tigers have to offer.
Speaker 2: Let's get to the club statement today in regards to Lochland Galven. Despite the club having the largest contract offer for a junior in the history of the club on the table, Lachland and his management have decided his future lies elsewhere and we're not willing to review the offer. It should be noted that the club has no intent of releasing Lachland from his contract and he has not requested this. The club is disappointed, but we move on. I think everyone was shocked by this. Today the fans are obviously disappointed. How did this all go down?
Speaker 1: Bars? How have we got to the point where.
Speaker 2: This young kid who has been given this great opportunity to the West Tigers at such a young age. The side is shining, they're playing great footing, they're on the improve, but they've lost him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can give you a timeline. It's taken four days for this story to unfold. As early as Thursday last week, Shane Richardson, the CEO, met with Isaac Moses, the manager of Blocky Galvin, and put to him the opportunity for Lachland Galvin to sign the richest contract in West Tiger's history.
Speaker 1: What was the contract ready?
Speaker 5: Five to six million?
Speaker 1: Was six mil?
Speaker 6: It was a porter was five The extension was five million dollars. But there was an upgrade this year and upgrade next year, so all up was close to the six.
Speaker 1: Months six minutes.
Speaker 5: So what happened then?
Speaker 4: Isaac Moses said to Shane Richardson, you're wasting your time with the offer.
Speaker 5: He will not be.
Speaker 4: Staying at the West Tigers at the end of twenty twenty six, he'll be at a new club.
Speaker 5: Rich O then was what. Didn't take it to his board, but he rang his parents.
Speaker 4: He rang his dad on Friday and tried to get through to him, just to talk it through and to make sure the young fellow and only nineteen years of age, was certain about what his management had said.
Speaker 5: His manager not only wouldn't pick up the.
Speaker 4: Phone, but wouldn't return text messages, so his dad wouldn't.
Speaker 5: Rich I then knew this.
Speaker 4: Was very very serious issue, and he slept on it over the weekend.
Speaker 5: He took it to his board this morning.
Speaker 4: The board then made the decision, really, I think you've got a bit of detail on this. Let's go back to the manager once see if this is finals. Should we come in with another offer?
Speaker 5: Is that correct?
Speaker 6: And then I told again, don't you're wasting your time basically, I mean you're saying it's a shock break, but I reckon. We've spoken about him on this show several times and every time we've said, he will not take up the offer, he will go Examber one because he doesn't want to be there, Gordy, he hasn't wanted to be there.
Speaker 1: Question, why does he not want to be there because he doesn't.
Speaker 6: Think that the club can develop him to be the player he wants to be developed.
Speaker 1: They've developed.
Speaker 3: This whole situation is a bit like Jerry Maguire, when you know, just lying on the phone six million dollars for him right now. The best young kid that I've seen since I've been watching at ninety was Sonny Bill Williams. I don't think he would have even got an offer like that. I think that's an unbelievable offer for a nineteen year old kid that hasn't really reached the height of a six million dollar deal.
Speaker 6: And I think, you know, I feel a little bit of same.
Speaker 3: I think they've developed him enough to offer him certainly that before company around.
Speaker 2: Not only have they developed him, but they've built a team around him. They've given him May They've given him Lui. They've got two over there. They've made sure I mean Loui. They've they've put players around him to make him blossom.
Speaker 1: The Silvering.
Speaker 2: Because last year there was a concern that he didn't have the players around him. They've got the wooden spoon. They're continuing on a downward spiral. He's a young kid on the rise with a heap of potential. He doesn't want to go down with the sinking ship. So they've put all these great players around him. They're there, they're on the right trajectory. His form has coincided with that, which is amazing, and then he still wants to leave.
Speaker 1: It makes no sense whatsoever.
Speaker 6: Well, it makes sense to the perspective both that this this decision has made a long time ago, wasn't made this year. Said he wanted to go last year, I'll last you.
Speaker 2: How does it not change in twelve months with the progression last year?
Speaker 5: He then agreed to see out his contract, so.
Speaker 6: That was we're still seeing his contract.
Speaker 5: He's not saying I think.
Speaker 1: Is it the coach?
Speaker 2: Because you mat Benji and I love what he's doing there. I admire what he's doing. He was under a lot of pressure and what he's doing is fantastic given the circumstances. Right, So the only thing I can think of, if it's all about development, is that he's not happy with the coach.
Speaker 6: Well, I think that's that's It's clearly that's part of it. Right, What else is it If it's not the coach. I don't think it's everything, but I think it's part of it. I think maybe he doesn't see that. See the Benj Benji is in the same milk as the Surreldo or a Bennett, and he's probably not the hold on, but I reckon.
Speaker 1: Only one. I'm just doing a.
Speaker 3: Great on the wing good I'm just saying he's you how to play.
Speaker 6: I'm just telling you this is what is going on.
Speaker 3: As I understand, they got to come up with a different excuse. And because that's the wrong one.
Speaker 4: Lachlan Galvin, he should be grateful to Benji Marshall for the way he has prepared him for an NRL career the last couple of years now looked up the record Benji started.
Speaker 5: Playing as a boom boy.
Speaker 4: Like Galvin back in two thousand and three had a guy called Tim Sheen's there and Tim Sheen's was so slow with his development. First year he played three games, second year he played four games, and then he won the Grand Final twenty seven games. What Benji has done is different to that. He is backed this kid from day one. He has coached him, in my opinion, beautifully, even despite the wooden spoon last year. And I think it's terribly disloyal to the West Tigers coach club a club on the climb that this.
Speaker 1: Has happened every from Galvin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Galvin, And I'd like to add this about the player manager. I think it's the worst act of a player manager in my.
Speaker 5: Time in the game, really reason being, well.
Speaker 6: That's ass for doing something and just let.
Speaker 4: Me say this is just let me go the kids nine years of age. What Isaac Moses did today or last Thursday was put a target on the back of this kid for the next two years, the same target that let me finish the ton Cherry Evans this year.
Speaker 5: And even a thirty four thirty five year old is struggling to cope with this. You seat, just let me finish.
Speaker 4: If Galvin has one or two ordinary games with his target on the back, the punters will go after him, the fans will go after him.
Speaker 5: What they should have done.
Speaker 4: A decent manager would have said, guys, we're not ready to sign now, let's chat again in November.
Speaker 6: The Tigers were the ones who put pushed the button on this.
Speaker 5: They could have said we're not ready.
Speaker 6: They want they want Clarity Bus because they've got other piece of the puzzle.
Speaker 1: Puzzle.
Speaker 6: The fit are out of Lockland Galvin. If Lockland Galvin goes, if lock and Galvin wants to stay, they would then have an issue the kid. If the kid knows the press of the time. I'm sure his parents know he's going to be under microscope. Benji knows he's not under the microscope, and he's still made this decision that tells me the kids willing to wear it.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough, I'll put this to you. So I won't name names because people will think certain things, and but this is just me being honest. His agent is renowned for going for the dollar, is he not?
Speaker 6: Well, this isn't about money, though he offered six million dollars.
Speaker 1: Well, he must have that money. He won't get more elsewhere.
Speaker 6: Do you think you get more than six mill dollars for five years after next year?
Speaker 1: Do you not think you'll get more elsewhere than six.
Speaker 6: Men out of five?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: Maybe not, I don't know, but I suspect the struggle to get that much.
Speaker 1: Yes, is a manager in that Vicinity commission.
Speaker 6: More than six mile.
Speaker 1: Over five years? I bet you he's been.
Speaker 2: I've got a feeling like for this, I feel like something's going on here.
Speaker 6: He doesn't want to be their break. That's what Buzz write a story last year that you put with what would you do it? You spoke about where he was in the dressing room and he said, I can't wait to get out of this club. That's not his agent. That is Lachland galvin his old kid. Let me finish like I mean, that's the name. You're all kids saying I want to get out of this club. Saying that that's not honest. Saying it's Lachlan Galvany.
Speaker 3: Really hard if you're a Tigers fan, and I'm not a Tigers fan. But he did it with Moses, he did it with he did it with.
Speaker 6: He's got form. I don't know, he's got a lot of.
Speaker 5: Record. He just said he took millions and millions of dollars of talent.
Speaker 6: They thought they've sort of sort of their issues out. They're fine now or they talk now.
Speaker 1: So I don't know. I haven't asked him.
Speaker 5: You don't agree that.
Speaker 4: They could have said, boys, we're not ready yet. I'm going to play this season out. No pressure, let's talk.
Speaker 6: That's been I just wanted clarity, Buzz. They went to him.
Speaker 5: But they could have said we're not ready to talk.
Speaker 2: If he said, if if the agent goes to the club and says, listen, we're not quite ready yet.
Speaker 1: We're not ready to make this decision yet.
Speaker 2: I've got a young, rising, up and coming start who just wants to focus on rugby league for the rest of the season. If you're an agent, that's what you do. So I'm worried about him. His psychological approach to the year. It's team first mentality. Team first, tell you because you know what, this can derail the season next season, it will.
Speaker 5: Impact of the next year. It's going to break your contract.
Speaker 1: He'll be the next year the contract.
Speaker 6: Do you think he's going to play twenty months at a club when he's leaving from them exactly?
Speaker 1: Is he's a tactic? Then I just said to you. Then I just said, is it?
Speaker 2: We know what he's around for. Now you're you've you've obviously spoken to the camp. You've obviously spoken to the camp, and now you're telling us that he most likely won't be Then my opinions means he will get because you'll get more money next year from another club and so on. He got that changes, he got offered more money next year or the Tiger's break, but another club will offer him more and then more again, so he will then if he leaves more this year.
Speaker 3: I just hope the game stands behind the clubs. Managers can't give undoing it.
Speaker 2: It works both ways all the time.
Speaker 6: City buttend the tubs are whole of them now, Gordy thief.
Speaker 2: Because with the same club it's different.
Speaker 4: This club has been through unprecedented heartache for three years with three wooden spoons. Benji is called Leui in and rebuilt the roster with you know, a number of very good players, and finally, after six rounds there is great hope for their long suffering fans for the agent to pull this out on them and drag that kid out of there. I think it's I feel so sorry for West Tiger.
Speaker 6: The Tiger's part of the reason the Tigers have gone this earlly is because they knew what was coming. They knew he was not staying. You cannot tell me they didn't.
Speaker 1: We all knew he was leaving.
Speaker 3: I said on the show about you don't work for the Tigers and you're not his manager.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is Leu I is coming.
Speaker 3: And with the players that were coming, they're turning into a pretty good footage side and when you play in a winning side and you play with good players, you end up getting buzzed. You look forward to going to training and when you win games of footy, it's contagious.
Speaker 1: And that's what he's got. Now they're playing a pretty good brand.
Speaker 6: Not with him, Gordon, that's not the way he feels.
Speaker 2: It's going to be interesting because as a teammate now you'd be thinking this guy doesn't want to play with it exactly what I said, and.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I don't think you'll be the next year because I think his teammates and the relationship will become too toxic.
Speaker 3: At the foot there is a reserve grade so that he can go and shake.
Speaker 2: Even looking at the hars pairings and final and you know, trying to get him in now to prepare for seasons going forward and we'll talk about where he may land.
Speaker 1: But Bulldogs general manager of football Field Good has.
Speaker 2: Been very vocal and an admirer of Galvin and he said that the Tiger's playmaker, sorry he said about the Tiger's playmaker back in February.
Speaker 7: I think in the future, whoever's got Locklin Galvin in their sides. We'll be winning premierships.
Speaker 1: That's you know.
Speaker 7: I'm not even worried about putting raps on the kid. He's probably the most exciting unplaymaker I've seen coming through in a long time, and I'm obsessed with him.
Speaker 5: I love watching him plays.
Speaker 2: They're saying that he is obsessed with Galvin. Does that mean he could make a play and he could be heading to the Bulldogs?
Speaker 4: Long way off break? It's so hard to read this story. Look, could go to the Dogs. He could go to Manly. Isaac Moses managers Anthony Sea Bowl. They've lost day Cherry Evans. He could go to Paramata, They've got to replace Stillan Brown. His cousin is Mitchell Moses. Mitchell will be at him to bring him to power. So I think Dogs power Manly Rooster's.
Speaker 5: Not a chance. I might regret saying that.
Speaker 4: But Nick Polaiitis will not deal with Isaac Moses, so I don't know how a deal would be done there.
Speaker 2: Okay, well yeah, that's interesting. But he did say that he it's because of development, right, yeah, so does that rule teams out?
Speaker 6: I would think so that's it's well, I haven't thought about it. Bro I haven't looked through it. Paramoun at the moment, he will need to be convinced. I imagine to get a paramounter the.
Speaker 1: Tigers paramounter, he probably wouldn't.
Speaker 3: So there's one has Luke leaps and bounds up mainly and under his development a little.
Speaker 6: Bit better last couple of years.
Speaker 1: And you go to the Tigers the merely w d C is about to leave.
Speaker 6: Look, they're about the sign.
Speaker 1: I think it was developed development, understand what that's his argument. So that's all I've got to go on. And it's not money. We probably go the Dogs, right, Yeah, but then when you put him at the Dogs.
Speaker 6: Played burning half back or not half. Actually that Burn's pretty good center.
Speaker 1: Played, so is Sharing And so I was crist that's true.
Speaker 6: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it's very interesting.
Speaker 5: You will never get a job in recruit, all right.
Speaker 2: Guys, Spencer Len you confront center or and Jonathan Thirst and the game up at sun Court Stadium on the weekend. Now, this has caused uproar all across the NERL community for whatever reason. Well we know the reason why it happened. But Jesus was very compelling watching this, and then the reaction was even bigger from everyone everywhere.
Speaker 1: Talk us through what's happened here? What was crazy?
Speaker 5: A typical rugby league.
Speaker 4: I can tell you there was that much interest in the story that there's no story on our Telegraph website. Just gone cook and as many hit as this one. And look it was nasty. Spencer didn't really nasty a little bit.
Speaker 1: You don't want to.
Speaker 4: You don't want to see you don't, you don't want to see it.
Speaker 1: Buzz I'm going to sit on the fence. I think they're both in the right.
Speaker 5: His face f bomber language is a bit nasty. Have you ever called it?
Speaker 1: No? No, But I'll tell you something.
Speaker 3: When I had that feud with Robbie, I was on the field and I had asked on triple Land and words were worse than that, way worse, And I didn't go to the coach and asked for an explanation.
Speaker 1: I didn't do that.
Speaker 3: So I think Jonathan Thurston has paid for his opinion. He's has he has a right to have it, and Spencer Land, you, being the man that he is and he wants to be the villain, has the right to go up and it should have just stayed there. And it wasn't pushing Chuck because mate, I don't like what you said, and I had this say that I don't like.
Speaker 5: Seeing a legend of the game and that sort of take that out.
Speaker 1: But hold on, he's immediate personal.
Speaker 4: I copped that sort of language all times when we live there.
Speaker 1: I'm shocked, right, and really as well physical.
Speaker 8: What I laughed about spelling you a bit of a jab or right, I saw that would be the best.
Speaker 5: It was an Empire game shop. Wow, there he was, and the chance can I go on?
Speaker 1: I've lost my train of thought.
Speaker 4: But what I loved about Spencer Lanu the other night is that he showed aggression that the Roosters signed him for, not just with Thurston. He was obviously pumped up like never before for this game. They got pumped by the Broncos in round one.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: And what I really liked was that moment when Tony Stags whacked sand and Smith. Here it is there, Bang, look at him, come in there, Bang?
Speaker 5: That is Jared? Where are hard Greaves? Start to look after your half?
Speaker 1: When Reid Marny did it two weeks ago, you thought it was the scrace.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no no, Look where he hits him Gordy in the ribs.
Speaker 1: You watch what's this? Oh yeah, sorry they are.
Speaker 4: It's a big difference maker attacking an unprotected player in the head on the ground.
Speaker 1: Good point.
Speaker 5: I love that looking up.
Speaker 3: I love the way he plays and I don't have a problem with what he did. The thirst and Thurston probably had a problem about it, but they both need to grow up a.
Speaker 1: Little bit quickly.
Speaker 6: You really want to have a massive issue with it. I think the NRL thought it could have been handled a little better, and then maybe it should have been dealt with away from the cameras and off the field. I'm sure they'll have a chat to spend some angel in the past to spain to Cantoni and some other players. I'm sure that will happen.
Speaker 2: I just wish they turned the mic up, but we do believe there won't be a complaint from JT or any of the side.
Speaker 5: You know what, I do hope they get together.
Speaker 4: They trying to quite spot and have it out.
Speaker 5: No do you like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he reporters, I love.
Speaker 1: You all right.
Speaker 5: I'd love to tell the stories of some of your blower.
Speaker 2: It was another cracking weekend of rugby league in around six the Melbourne Storms and me in it themselves as Premiership favorites. The Rooster is stunning the Broncos at sun Corp and the Panthers continued to free.
Speaker 9: Fo Sunber leaves so Noo at his wake and finds the hem and sabot Peteran's defense.
Speaker 1: He was continue into Brisbane.
Speaker 9: Pons Octoo was a turnstar laf it's there, so is the Carima hemerside to NiFe you know comes.
Speaker 1: Out the other side. The guys on a.
Speaker 8: Padra. There's the ex.
Speaker 9: Colmation bar never run a headline.
Speaker 1: The Panther's crown has a just slipped heads over the deck.
Speaker 2: The other chasers on beliefs people has taken it out of the air and the Ruthers getting their tried.
Speaker 1: The snake be Rugby late by injury after injury. When we see him on the park, we.
Speaker 2: See the quality Roosters six Pell's commit the biggest center.
Speaker 8: Of the game.
Speaker 2: Rod he kind of locks it, gives it on crime he's over tryme gives you first for the n This is absolutely stomach.
Speaker 5: One of the Premiership favorites is on the ropes as.
Speaker 1: The Roosters get another.
Speaker 2: But tonight they hand their revenge and it was harder the Roosters getting.
Speaker 5: Wind number two for the year.
Speaker 1: Monther goes high, it'll.
Speaker 9: Burn content run by Xavier Coats who get them back.
Speaker 6: For card Moore, the bomber, the aerial target.
Speaker 9: Who is Xavier Coats? Why wouldn't you do a time at tomic eve the year I'm finding King who.
Speaker 1: Bound a hole, goes back to his fellow little forward and Melbourne are in a third again?
Speaker 9: Is how it standing? Clicking the ball away to Pappa House and Pappenhouse and looks dwarm blood and does.
Speaker 1: George Moore down?
Speaker 9: Xavier Coats being.
Speaker 1: You can't go with him?
Speaker 9: They're a bird of comment everywhere Harry Grant comes in. It is a melbournt morning.
Speaker 2: The Melbyn Storms cement themselves as Premiership favorites after that dominant win on the weekend against the Warriors. I had them as favorites anyway, but that was impressive. The week before was against the Manly Seagulls at four pints. They did a job on them, backed it up twenty minutes gone, game was over.
Speaker 1: Gordy, How good are Melbourne traveling at the moment? Unbelievable?
Speaker 3: Coast to coast through the middle, Harry gran He's like a leader of the orchestra.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable that month.
Speaker 3: The only worrying sign is they're playing for fifty minutes because the game's over. But I mean, like you just don't want to get in a habit. Yeah, if you come up against a real good side and you're putting the kid like they put the Q on the racket beach mainly and they put the.
Speaker 1: They do take players off to that, so I mean they're aware of it.
Speaker 2: It's not like but you're right when they come against the big guns, think they've got for eighty minutes, but I think I don't. I don't look too far out of that. But it's a good point you make.
Speaker 1: What do you guys think?
Speaker 5: Oh you talk?
Speaker 4: Kamanos offered a lot to an already good forward pack. They've still got the big Peddle to come back, Nelson Nelson to come back and to the side.
Speaker 5: They're going to be hard to be.
Speaker 6: Are you're on my page now that they're the premiership favorite, so I.
Speaker 5: Can get one right.
Speaker 6: And the good news is breath Jerome Hughes had some steams on his shoulder that it's not structural and they HOPEFU they'll play this week. That's good news for them because because Jones obviously out of the mon as well, so they need they need Jerone playing footy.
Speaker 1: Good good mail.
Speaker 2: Theread you think you very much and you were right about that that you had Melbourne storm is clear favorite.
Speaker 1: So credit when it's due you.
Speaker 2: All right, now, let's move on to the next one. Ready, the Broncos suffer a shock loss. So you know who read the roosters?
Speaker 1: What I win?
Speaker 2: This was this week for a team that was written off the week before, line through them can't make the finals, they lose the next.
Speaker 1: I was getting you know what. I was going to put the vision up but I thought I won't do it.
Speaker 2: I won't do it a serious note. Have you changed your mind? Because last week you said there were no chance of making the finals. You said they were going to be one from seven. I said, you're writing them off. You said, yes, well.
Speaker 6: They're not going to be one from seven, but they won't make the final.
Speaker 1: They're not one from seven one last week.
Speaker 6: They won't make the finals. They make the finals. This for a great performance. I've got to say, one believable performance.
Speaker 2: You know what I want to go there. You said they won't make the finals. Let's have a look at their run over the next month, so you put a line through them. They beat the Broncos on the weekend, which we said they which you said they wouldn't win. They've got the Panthers who are out of form at home. Next they've got the Dragons who aren't playing that.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll beat the Dragons, Okay, Well there's another win.
Speaker 2: Then they've got the Dolphins at Magic Round, which will be interesting, tough.
Speaker 1: Then they've got the buyer reading. So if they win two out.
Speaker 2: Of those games, then they got the buy Then that takes us through round twelve thirteen, so they'll have Walker and Smith back around fifteen.
Speaker 1: I don't really need Walking, so they could.
Speaker 5: Pick up eight or ten. You're not going to carry on about Walker again.
Speaker 2: So they could actually pick up ten points over the next sort of you know, six weeks you said they were going to be in contention, but I think they will.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's your opinion. Still I don't think they play finals foot of this.
Speaker 1: Youn't has your opinion changed on Walker or whether they should bring him back or not.
Speaker 6: It depends when he comes back when he comes back.
Speaker 4: But you said, I'm not being rude, but you're underestimating this football side.
Speaker 5: The way that but no, the way that one's playing on a.
Speaker 4: Year and there too, and fourth, the way that White playing up front, the kicking game that he seven had since Walker was out with Hugo Savala, the way Teddy's playing out the back.
Speaker 5: Big center said, mate, they're going to they're going to be banging on the door.
Speaker 6: For all those blokes except I've been there since round one.
Speaker 5: And yeah, they took him a long time to get going, mate.
Speaker 2: But if they play like they did on the weekend, and even when Walker comes, when Walker comes back, put outside of him. You know, if you've got that now, you've got the option to do that now. And just further to this before I move on, I spoke to Brandon Smith on the week Brandon, yeah, I saw you.
Speaker 1: Yeah I was, And he we're having a bit of a chuckle about what.
Speaker 2: You said, because he said, they are dying to get back and they don't want to be stopped from coming back.
Speaker 1: Walks South Walker is itching.
Speaker 2: Walker is itching to play, and he'd be back well and surely before round Fiftbooth running I saw Sam spoke about that. Yeah, so I think you got the information wrong last week a little bit because then it started the conversation. It did, but it was around He's coming back, around eighteen nineteen twenty.
Speaker 1: It just went way off track. But who go Sava? I mean, he was really good, wasn't he been? His kicking game?
Speaker 6: He was outstanding, great kicking game and made a hell of a lot of difference for them given struggled in the opening five weeks with chattered half back.
Speaker 1: He was great.
Speaker 6: So the challenge for him is to back it up now break that's the challenge.
Speaker 4: But he didn't do anything flash but just kick the football and areas they hadn't been kicking it before, and he got in the film position to win the foota game.
Speaker 6: Did They were so good. They were so good in every fascistic.
Speaker 2: Energy they had, Like if they had this energy every week, like if they had it the week before against the House, they win. You know that their intent to kick, chase, the speed of the line, their contact, it was noticeably.
Speaker 1: Different up there at some care. But then to maintain.
Speaker 6: A flat can I say that?
Speaker 1: So you can?
Speaker 4: I can I just say one thing? It is so good to see you two more civil to say dumbest.
Speaker 1: That was dumbest.
Speaker 6: He then put up you put the right bear out of the top of it, and then posted a gift of me and Rennie as dumb dumber.
Speaker 1: He was Lloyd Christmas and was Harry.
Speaker 5: As I said, it wasn't your best shot.
Speaker 2: Let's look at the nominally through our play performance of the round, brought to you by sports Bet, and these three were sensational.
Speaker 1: Hamoso tabio i for he's got a hat trick.
Speaker 2: James Tedesco thirteen tackle bust and a hell of a lot more an xavier code sport, a stellar performance by him, two hundred and twenty four meters scoring tries and that left hand edge and invincible. We're going to get to a break, so you stick around, journal, there's plenty more to come. And following in all three sixty e's Maddie and Kronk