Speaker 1: It's Jason Lauren with you. Clint here from the newsroom as well, and he is looking the good.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not going to ask you. JAS can ask you aren't. You can ask me to me fashionable?
Speaker 3: No, well should.
Speaker 1: Have asked me.
Speaker 4: Yes, No, you are. You're not like I wouldn't say you're like fashionhion plates. I would say you're like like you classic. You don't go the fashion like the fashion week outfits.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not a risk taker.
Speaker 5: No, you're not like seasonal fashion.
Speaker 1: You know you just got friend zoned in the fashion world.
Speaker 3: I did, didn't.
Speaker 4: I sorry, I wouldn't call you a fashion e star like you're wearing the latest trend that then now one's wearing two.
Speaker 3: Weeks every now and then I surprise you.
Speaker 5: Ye you classic eighty five percent of the time you look.
Speaker 1: I've never heard such a longer answer, free yes or no questions.
Speaker 3: You should be in fashion politics.
Speaker 5: I don't think you should go shopping on superso.
Speaker 3: Well, funny, you should say, take a friend. I went shopping on supervised the other.
Speaker 5: Day because remember when he came in in the bomber.
Speaker 3: Jacket. I was playing at home.
Speaker 2: I saw a bomber jacket online and I thought, I need one of those bomber jackets.
Speaker 1: And just point out, hang on the bomber jacket. Really, if you were twenty two.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 4: It was expensive, it was near on five hundred bus was more than that.
Speaker 5: You're lying.
Speaker 2: It was well once you're taking the conversion and there was no TV in the pocket or anything.
Speaker 3: Well, I did a little trip.
Speaker 2: I do a trip to Sydney every weekend, and it was raining up there on the weekend and I needed a distraction and to make myself feel better about myself, so I took myself shopping, so on my own a few stops on the way went to JD Sports Sports and lovely new white kicks.
Speaker 3: Now, no, no, no, these are.
Speaker 1: Sports wearing sneakers.
Speaker 5: What's D Sports?
Speaker 3: The black and yellow sports?
Speaker 2: Yeah, black and yellow logo look like a big foot like a superstore, got it.
Speaker 1: But they're very good for sneak, very good for.
Speaker 5: They knew wheels that you've got on. He said to me before Do I need to be twenty to be wearing.
Speaker 2: These these high tops?
Speaker 5: But you've got the tongue hanging out all your trousers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that has to happen doesn't it. So the let's start with a store of choice that I landed on was Zara. Now I'm not a big fan of Zara. Usually I sort of go in there. It freaks me out. There's a lot of merchandise cold, I.
Speaker 1: Said, to clean. It feels like there's one top, but then they have it in eighty different colors.
Speaker 5: Well, well, Zara is great if you know what you're looking for and you know where to go, but it's overwhelming when you go on your own and you're like, oh.
Speaker 3: My god, it's overwhelming easiness.
Speaker 5: I don't I like Zara. Zara online for me.
Speaker 2: Okay, so general pans too old, channel.
Speaker 3: Pants, Universal, No, no JJ's.
Speaker 5: Either, Rolf Florena. I could see you in that.
Speaker 2: Zara was just absolutely heaving because everyone was indoors raining. So I sort of I've just got a bit of everything. If you polos, a few jumpers, a few knits, a few cheese, nose.
Speaker 4: To try on, just to try on, you can take about seven thousand things in the dressing room.
Speaker 1: Rules.
Speaker 4: No, there is, but that there's like up to you. Most shops like you can take four things, it's like you can take fourteen.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's silly little the colored tag.
Speaker 3: Why do they give you the Where am I going to put it? If I'm stealing? Anyway?
Speaker 2: My eye, my eye wandered on the way to the fitting rooms, and I saw his garment that I wondered how it would look?
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 1: Trench code?
Speaker 5: Jesus had a trench coat moment.
Speaker 3: Recently it was a white skivvy.
Speaker 1: No, no, that's a hard no. No, absolutely not no.
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 5: Right, you were up to primary school? It was like a primary school.
Speaker 3: It was it was akin to primary school?
Speaker 4: Or was it?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: My thinking here was that if I bought the right strides, No, the skivvy would really absolutely not.
Speaker 3: No, no, anyway, I tried it on.
Speaker 5: Did you get it? Please tell me you bought it.
Speaker 2: The problem is when you're shopping by yourself, there's no one to really give you some validation.
Speaker 3: This is a really bad choice.
Speaker 1: Did you buy it, mate?
Speaker 5: Did you buy it? Tell me you didn't?
Speaker 3: Tell me? It's not here, but it is in my water.
Speaker 1: No, tomorrow's skivvy day?
Speaker 5: What are you going to wear it with blue tracksuit pants? Like you're off to primary school?
Speaker 2: No, learn every now and then you just need to do something outside the Square.
Speaker 1: The fact that you haven't found a partner just honestly shocks me every moment.
Speaker 4: Stand by my comments at the start of this where you said, would you say I'm fashionable?
Speaker 5: And I very quickly said no. Jason Lauren, wake up feeling good. I know one hundred Jason Lauren good on socials
Speaker 2: H