Speaker 1: We get every morning, every day, adelaides, folks, I have a dream.
Speaker 2: It's a recurring dream, and it was leading up to nervous handball blitz where I'll try and make a quick getaway from job A to job B, but every time I get to my car, it would be on bricks.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And do you know what's really really intense when someone calls up and goes, I know what your dreams mean, and this means you're going to get sacked.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Wow?
Speaker 2: And it looked over at the boss and he just shrugged his shoulders with a bit of a smile on his face. And Okay, that's radio though for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's rajo. I can't it change in an instant, you guys, enjoy.
Speaker 1: This will be my last podcast. Keep on having these recurring dreams.
Speaker 2: It's really really quite strange, and please can involve thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 1: If you've got one of those.
Speaker 2: Really really weird recurring dreams, tell us about it, because can anyone make sense of these things?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not.
Speaker 3: I've got one that I'll talk about in just a moment, but I want to hear yours first place.
Speaker 2: We started probably I reckon about six weeks ago, and I started dreaming about Nova's handball Blitz top priority in my brain, and I'd have this recurring dream that I'd have to At one stage I thought I'd have to make it quick get away from Nova's.
Speaker 1: Handball bits to get to Channel seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that I parked my cart and specific spot near Adelaide Oval and I'd come out to drive off and it would be on bricks, so the wheels bean stiled. And then several times I would have to really really knuckle down and say, I'm not having a crack of bard Adelaide supporters suggesting that maybe they'll steal my wheels, But why am I having this dream?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it consistently.
Speaker 2: And then again last night, And this is a dream that I've had consistently from about the age of fourteen. I dreamed that I've made my afl DA boot.
Speaker 4: It's so sad, isn't it so sad?
Speaker 2: It's unbelievably sad, but inside and it happens every single time. Last night, for whatever reason, I did booed for the Melbourne Demons. Yeah, right, which is strange Marvel Stadium. Yeah, And then every single time it's like, right, oh, boys, we're going out. We've got ten minutes to go put your boots on, And I look down at my boots and they'll be either be one missing yeah, or I'll go to put them on and they'll be two or three sizes too small.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. So then it's mad rush to find boots.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then sometimes a game starts and I still haven't found boots. Now, well we can't go on to get your boots. Yeah, And then by then I wake up.
Speaker 1: Oh right, so what the hell is going oneteen.
Speaker 4: Twenty four to ten?
Speaker 3: If you're a dream interpreter, Also, we'd love to hear what this all means.
Speaker 1: Am I about to get drafted? Is that? What's happening here? I'm reading the queues?
Speaker 3: No, So that almost became a reality for me the other day when I got out to gold and Grow for a dance concert and we get in the car park and my daughter goes to me, I've left my costumes at home. Oh really, we only live twenty five minutes away and you're on stage in forty five minutes.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's a good things. Yeah, recurring dreams, they're funny, aren't they.
Speaker 1: So you've got a consistent once I have the.
Speaker 3: Same one that I am constantly trying to get to the airport for a flight and I can't get there, and I'm madly trying to pack, and I'm madly trying to like hail it a cab or an uber, and I just cannot get to the airport for the flight. I don't know what it means. Maybe it's my life spiraling, you know, inextricably out of control, and I have no you know, coping mechanisms for it.
Speaker 2: That's what I I just I just love how I keep on dreaming that I'm scared that I'll be late and miss the start of a radio show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're leaving my dreams. I'm just kidding you.
Speaker 3: That's the other one I have, too, is that I'm on camera or on radio and I don't know what to say. I've got like the autocu goes down, or you're trying to write notes and your pen doesn't work, and stuff like that. I think those dreams are your subconscious fears.
Speaker 4: Maybe, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: At least if my hands to work and I can't speak, I'm like, oh, just for something.
Speaker 4: There we go and everything's okay.
Speaker 1: Fill in the blanks.
Speaker 4: There, everything's right, hazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, may indicate that there is a situation or relationship in your life that may be potentially destructive. I'll see what it is about losing boots and and look for them.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know exactly what the relationship is with a fifteen year old dog at home that has weed on the floorboards to such a degree that there's several floorboards that need to be replaced.
Speaker 1: They're almost soggy with dog. Wee.
Speaker 3: That's the relationship that you think is causing you to dream about your football boots.
Speaker 2: I think I think that is the strange relationship that I've got in my life right now?
Speaker 5: Does Kara know that you stepped over the big puddle in the kitchen the other morning?
Speaker 4: She?
Speaker 1: Now? I was like, how's the time? She must done as soon as I left.
Speaker 3: Can we take this call here please? This is Briani from play Ford. Hi, Briani, Bronnie, Hi, are.
Speaker 4: You interpreting our dreams? What's going on here?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: I'm going to have a stab at it. Yeah, I just want the reason between you're feeling pulled from the radio and pulled to Channel seven. It's around the idea that you're not sure about your career choices and thinking that you need to make another move. But then when you go through your car and your tires are stolen. Someone has stolen that this decision from you, and you're feeling pulled about your time in life where you're making priorities.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, Bronnie, are you saying I should never have left s e n.
Speaker 6: I'm saying that you're feeling some turmoil within selfon there's just a reflection about what's really important.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 7: Wow, that's good, that's huge, It's good.
Speaker 1: Goshronnie, Bronnie, do you do this for a living or what? No?
Speaker 3: No, she's just a casual dream interpretor that's great, Thank you, Bronnie. So did Brownie suggest that you know the decision of whether you're doing Channel seven or no for will be taken out of your hands?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, In a completely unrelated note, Josh, Josh just has requested a meeting with you by yourself.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: You can see so clearly.
Speaker 7: Is the turmoil because you don't know if you're man or horse.
Speaker 1: I think that's the big one. It can't be both the head of a man on a horse's body.
Speaker 4: Four ten, do you have a recurring dream.
Speaker 7: Can you help us with ours? Get involved?
Speaker 1: Please, let's go text line's going off for double nine nine on nine.
Speaker 2: Talking about recurring dreams, I dream at least once a month that my dog gets out and have to chase her down the street when I finally catch up to it, isn't my dog gets from ange and Oakle's p oh dog? Is it?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 2: Dog?
Speaker 4: You're chasing down the street? Go down here, let's go to producers are here? Good morning?
Speaker 8: What you got? I constantly, like, at least once every couple of months, either dream that I'm on stage doing a show and I've forgotten my lines, or I've rocked up to school naked and no one notices except me.
Speaker 1: But I haven't been in school for seed.
Speaker 2: And the thing about that, Joe's and we're going to lift the lead here. There's been a few times where you have turned up to and we're so polite. It's always naked. Again, don't make a big deal of it. Just pretend like everything is normal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: And the remarkable thing about that is Zoe turns up to work naked. She's still got a job, and it's not incredible.
Speaker 1: Is that? What's going on?
Speaker 7: Here Zoli.
Speaker 5: If you dream you were naked at work or school, I mean that this is the area in which you feel most insecure. You're afraid you're not qualified and you're not going to live up to expectation.
Speaker 7: That's valid, totally valid.
Speaker 1: That probably makes sense.
Speaker 8: I was such a good two shoes in school, that makes sense. I used to dream in school that I'd forgotten my blazer and I had to call my and mom was really upset. Yeah, so, nerd, stuffy.
Speaker 1: Abby, you are the dream interpreter.
Speaker 7: Well, google is, but I'm just reading off Google. But I love this stuff.
Speaker 4: I think it's great.
Speaker 1: What about you. What's your recurring dream?
Speaker 7: I have one where I'm being chased. I used to have one a lot.
Speaker 5: I was being chased, and then when they got me, they'd like be over me and I could never see their face, and then as they would like trying to off me.
Speaker 4: I would wake up.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I'm no dream interpreter, but I can say that's not a dream that was your Saturday night. But whether you could go to the gym or to the shopping or go to work class, if you went in a beachier direction.
Speaker 4: You're only a what if away from a holiday with the what if.
Speaker 2: A bomation flass packages and more if I travel when pranks have gone extremely wrong?
Speaker 1: I love this. I mean, who doesn't love a practical joke? Oh am, I right to get you up and about what about this?
Speaker 2: An unidentified man was the rest of the last Thursday for placing twelve kilos of dynamite and two cars belonging to another man. The two individuals knew each other prior to the incident. Despite the day being August, the man insisted it was a prank. The dynamite and detonators were confiscated and police don't consider a terrorist attack due to the man's claims.
Speaker 1: He's probably going to go to jail for two years in Finland.
Speaker 3: Okay, can you break this down? What was going through his head and what exactly did he do?
Speaker 2: Like hey, hey mate, hey hey, open up your car, twelve kilos of dynamite.
Speaker 1: How good, It's just a joke. Pick up your limbs and just have a bit of a laugh, Like come on.
Speaker 3: Can you remember there was a very famous case back here in South Australia And I'm very reticent to speak of bikeys, but I will on this occasion. There were a couple of bikeys that came across from Melbourne, right and they were planning an attack with a bomb. However, what they did not do, because the bomb was in the car. What they did not do is factor in the time difference, the half an hour time difference from Adelaide to Melbourne. So said bomb went off while they were sitting in the car.
Speaker 1: Oh, cheers, what have you got to arms and legs? You're an Eastern time.
Speaker 4: That is an actual true story.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, that is a true story.
Speaker 3: They were trying to take some people out and they took themselves out because they're like, oh, I have no time difference.
Speaker 2: Uph Wow, that's a really interesting result for those for those pioneers.
Speaker 4: Me.
Speaker 2: I remember back in the day when I first started working over it's like twenty twelve, and we did this little stunt where it was something to do with it was a red light district or something, and it was about twelve of us on red mopets. If you do remember anyone, I mean Texas through full double nine nine nine on nine. But we'll cruising around the street promoting this thing. Yeah, absolute carnage. There was a few stacks and all sorts of things right. And then one time I thought it would be really really cool to at seven o'clock in the morning, take all twelve of us through my hallway of my rental place and prospect.
Speaker 1: So we all got through. Here we go, There we go.
Speaker 2: Everyone straight through the hallway out the fronts, all twelve bikes. Was so funny my housemates didn't know what was going on. Yeah, now look at the damage it did to the floorboards.
Speaker 1: And look the floorboards have to be replaced, and it's going to cost.
Speaker 2: About three and a half grand and it's coming out of your bond. Yeah, I'm so funny.
Speaker 1: I cracking. My housemates spoke to me for about three weeks. Would I change it? Absolutely not till for the world, because I got this. I got to tell this story this morning. Is that worth more than three and a half grand? Probably not?
Speaker 4: But here we are get around them shielders.
Speaker 1: Yes, more of this place. Well seems imprisonment me engine cue the party.
Speaker 3: Can I ask something of the commentations? It's just a small thing, like when they're, for example, talking about Mary Fowler.
Speaker 1: We love her story, we love her story.
Speaker 4: What a great story it is. Of course, everyone's familiar with that story.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not.
Speaker 4: I don't know her story.
Speaker 2: Oh, or you don't want to sound silly, so you're like, yeah, yeah, I'm familiar with the story, but you know, just for fun.
Speaker 1: Refresh meat.
Speaker 3: With Corey as well the other night, and we're all across her journey to motherhood.
Speaker 1: No, the only one who's not up to date with all their stories.
Speaker 3: It's like this is a new we're all learning. Okay, so just just humorous, it's fine, just for s and giggles. Just tell us their stories for fun.
Speaker 8: Hey, go on.
Speaker 1: You might feel like you're repeating yourself, but our information retention is not great.
Speaker 3: I have been doing some research on the matildas though, in particular their hair accessories.
Speaker 4: Andrew, and they mean a lot more than you might think.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, next time the commrado I say when I say, oh, i've you any questions about their hair accessories, we all know the story behind.
Speaker 1: That that goes well.
Speaker 3: Actually, so, Hailey Russo wears like a neat little yellow ribbon and do you know why because when she first started playing football, her grandma would buy her a ribbon to match whatever outfit that she was wearing at the time for whatever club she was playing, isn't that cute? And so when she was playing at Man City, she wore a sky blue one, and then her ribbons had becomes so popular it's inspired inspired some children's books called Hailey's Ribbon.
Speaker 1: That's really nice.
Speaker 4: Isn't that sweet? It's a beautiful, nice little story.
Speaker 3: And now some of the players, including Ellie Carpenter, were one of those sheer headbands that you would think is a head accessory.
Speaker 4: A lot of the US players wear them as well, and I was like, I wonder what's the story behind them. They're not actually headbands.
Speaker 3: So basically the umpires said to the players, you can't wear any plastic clips or plastic headbands because they're dangerous.
Speaker 4: So they've adapted. It's not actually a headband.
Speaker 3: It's like a thin medical gauze known as prerap that they used to wrap around the ankles and the knees before they strap it.
Speaker 4: So it's actually like like, it's not even a headband, so it's.
Speaker 1: Not holding their hair bag.
Speaker 2: Yes, so it isn't right. I'm just trying to work out what's going on here, and they're doing it to.
Speaker 3: Spot the Yeah, it was some of them are using it as like an expression of freedom like some of the girls. One of the US girls wears a pink one because her mother had breast cancer. So it's a bit of a freedom of expression thing. But yes it does hold their hair bag.
Speaker 1: Andrew big fan of Carpenter. Good Cowra girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah good get what from Cara, but we all know to Cara story now.
Speaker 1: I used to go to cow of races back in the day.
Speaker 4: But also the other thing with those headbands, because they're different colors.
Speaker 3: They started wearing them so their friends and family in the stands could differentiate who they we and all that.
Speaker 2: That makes sense growing up playing rugby, if you're wearing head gear, some people used to put different sort of colors or stripes on the head gears, a more identifiable Yeah, well there.
Speaker 3: Go were they fun the headband facts very nice. So they will play the Tillies when they win tomorrow night against England, they'll play the final against either Spain or Swedeen.
Speaker 4: That is on tonight on seven plus.
Speaker 3: So just tune into ten years first around five o'clock, stick with us till about six thirty and then you may switch to the soccer.
Speaker 1: I have out Jody.
Speaker 2: Telling everyone to watch a channel that isn't the official supply of the World Cup.
Speaker 4: That's okay, that's okay, that's.
Speaker 1: A little warm up.
Speaker 3: We're allowed to switch around. We're allowed to get your news fixed first.
Speaker 2: So obviously tomorrow night as well, the FIFA fan sites can be open, yes, which is going to be outstanding. And then if that feels up, which it absolutely will, Memorial Drive can you get a little gig? Well.
Speaker 3: I think they chose Memorial Drive as opposed to Adelaide Oval because it's got a roof and apparently there's supposed to be some rain on the way on Saturday. I'm looking at Abby, maybe you could do a little bit of research in that instead of just sitting It's.
Speaker 7: All correct, Thank you done?
Speaker 1: How you just going to press this research done?
Speaker 7: I was waiting to correct you, but you got all that right.
Speaker 1: Congrats.
Speaker 2: Businesses around town as well, what are you doing and what are you putting up? For example, North that football club they've got a big screen, not Prospect Oval. They're going to show the game and they're going to open up the club and you can buy meals and eat on the oval and all sorts of things.
Speaker 1: Oh fun, there you go go. The roosters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, all right, So I see what you've done there. I've pluged ten News first, so you're like, I'll just plug the roosters.
Speaker 2: I mean, seems strange i'd go in that direction. But yeah, so if you're a business, get in touch with it. So for nine on nine, what are you doing specifically tomorrow night for.
Speaker 4: The Matildas, trying not to have a heart attack is what we'll all be doing.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're in such a positive space losing isn't an option.
Speaker 3: But do you know what's exciting though, Andrew Hayes, is that Sam Kerr has not scored yet in this World Cup, so I feel like if she unleashes them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, all right, businesses get involved this morning. Our text line get in toucho for double nine one nine plans for the Matilda's v England.
Speaker 1: Welcome produces good morning, Hi, how we feeling everyone feeling? Are you feeling Joe's?
Speaker 3: But I'm trying to I'm like I'm taking a new approach into this week where I'm just like super zen.
Speaker 4: It's like almost like I don't care wow win or not.
Speaker 2: So if we're listening to some Jack Johnson tunes or Xavier Rod He's gonna be right up, Joe, Sally, Ben Harper.
Speaker 4: So this is how it works.
Speaker 3: So we have taken over hits and we've orchestralized them and Hazy and I have to guess which ones they are. Can you please producer and check that he's got nothing on his screens because I don't trust because he presses all the button he doesn't know what the songs are.
Speaker 8: Jodes, I promise this is all secret business.
Speaker 1: I press all all the buttons.
Speaker 8: See, we're playing for two listeners today for one hundred dollars past to pass about Hazy. You've got Sarah from Newton who you're playing for?
Speaker 1: Sarah?
Speaker 8: Hello, how's it going?
Speaker 1: Welcome to the right side.
Speaker 8: So Jody, you've got Tana from More for Vail Hi Tarda, good morning, Good morning, Jody.
Speaker 6: I believe in you.
Speaker 4: I need you got that's good support.
Speaker 8: Let's get straight into it.
Speaker 4: Kill the Nerves song one please, all.
Speaker 2: Right, here we go.
Speaker 1: It was like a pearl jam song. Shut up, jo Jody, what you got joy?
Speaker 4: This that is a cheering can't do this.
Speaker 1: We we've spoken about.
Speaker 4: This chearing and its eyes something Hazy, if you've got an answer.
Speaker 1: I'll just keep on going here. So it is ed Sharon, definitely it Sharon.
Speaker 4: Allowed to do.
Speaker 1: I didn't you didn't say it was guess whispering me to come up, wait for me to come home. Buzzy yeah, buzzy man photograph, photograph. I was actually no, I knew that.
Speaker 3: Can you get that?
Speaker 1: I'm just going to punch you out of the course. Sorry about that, Sarah, but we're.
Speaker 3: Still to everyone who's in the car screaming at the radios because we couldn't get the name of Sorry, it wasn't so much.
Speaker 1: I swear it's easy to play along home.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 4: It's too much pressure here.
Speaker 8: Okay, well nil, but I reckon this one.
Speaker 4: You should be all right. Song to please?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, shut up.
Speaker 4: I can't concentrate.
Speaker 2: That's a hazy, lowish one that you loved.
Speaker 3: Oh not quite, donty.
Speaker 4: If you've got another, you can't add on from that Lewis car party.
Speaker 7: He used to be the one that you love.
Speaker 1: You just literally stop one new Oh my gosh, could we have a new old draw?
Speaker 3: This is not.
Speaker 8: We've got one more song. Surely we'll get a winner from this.
Speaker 4: Okay, No, I'm quite serious. Can you tell me to be quiet when the.
Speaker 8: Songs are Andrew, It's okay, It's okay, one more opportunity.
Speaker 3: It helps me think, Jody, Well, that would be a first around here.
Speaker 8: Song three, let's go.
Speaker 1: I'm shaking too. I do know this one. I think we're gonna be early golden some then and love me like you to? Yes, Sarah, good stuff? All right, good stuff? Hello, No, you're so welcome, Sarah. Thank you for playing. Tana? Did you call up first?
Speaker 4: Second?
Speaker 1: Tana called up first?
Speaker 6: Nold up second?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, fair enough, sorry, Tana, thank you?
Speaker 2: I love you too.
Speaker 1: Are you sure you wouldn't change it?
Speaker 2: You're lost?
Speaker 8: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Try to thank you there like you wouldn't change it?
Speaker 4: But okay, all right, you can stop carrying on now.
Speaker 1: It was fun though, Yeah, it was almost a drawl.
Speaker 4: It's so fun when I'm trying to work out the song and all I can hear is you.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I not that we're keeping score, but it is now for to perhaps Jod's well, we need to have a bit of a meeting afterwards, okay, just to refine some of the rules what you can and can't do.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, but even when you have rules, it goes out the window.
Speaker 1: That is so true. She ignores them, making story so much thing, it's just huge.
Speaker 4: I mean, you're not going to call up and we're going to go. That'll be ninety seven dollars fifty thanks. I fairly passed.
Speaker 1: I mean, what is this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not going to hichack the price. Let the big dogs do that. We give them away for free.
Speaker 3: Hey, let's talk Britney first up this morning. Cool Abby spoke about this briefly in the news yesterday, but I needed to revisit it. So whoever is controlling Britney' busy Instagram needs to be fired and or shot.
Speaker 7: So she's controlling her Instagram.
Speaker 1: And that is the issue.
Speaker 3: So basically, she's wearing next to nothing like a tiger print g string bikini, and some genius decided to give her a dancing poll and so she's.
Speaker 4: Basically cold dancing in the Instagram video.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it always looks like at the moment. I don't know if it's an age thing, but it always looks like she's had a huge night the night before. Yeah, she's got the eye makeup going on, and yeah, I don't want to SND disrespectful here, but it always kind of looks always.
Speaker 1: Like she needs a show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just be like, how many kids she got? Three or four?
Speaker 7: If mom Kevin has just moved them to Hawaii?
Speaker 4: Has he? Kevin Federline? He seems like the only sensible husband that.
Speaker 1: She's had, which is unbelievable.
Speaker 5: Well he's now remarried, and yeah, taking the kids as well, and the kids because the kids have had enough?
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, right fed the original artist who always looks like he needs a shower?
Speaker 4: Oh wow, Okay, what is it with you?
Speaker 3: In personal hyghen this morning? This morning very clean, feeling cocky. Let's talk about someone a bit more wholesome, and that's Pink of course. So she's revealed the support act for her upcoming Australian stadium tour.
Speaker 7: So I guess it is.
Speaker 2: Ziggy albertszigg Sicky Alberts.
Speaker 4: Really it's her tones and I okay, so she's going to do That's good?
Speaker 1: Isn't that makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 3: She's added two more shows to a tour and this is her first time playing stadiums in Australia, so she's done tours before, but she's already wrapped up seven hundred and twenty five thousand ticket sales.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not bad, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: So she's going to the summer Carnival Stadium tour set to Stick kickoff rather at Sydney's alley Once Stadium February nine, Adelaide Oval twenty seventh of February, and the two new tours that I spoke of. One ones at Melbourne's Marvel Stadium on March thirteenth, and then they're going to Townsville.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all un It's almost like towns were Wow.
Speaker 2: They didn't see that coming with that, just like Bendigo didn't see Post Malone coming.
Speaker 1: What at that? No Adelaide for you, But I'm going to go to Bendigo.
Speaker 4: That is so random, usiness, super random.
Speaker 2: You know. I feel like Adelaide is the old like your grandparents. What do you mean if you want them to love you just.
Speaker 1: Got to visit them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you just got to come and see you just got to turn up yeah.
Speaker 1: He jose before we move on as well.
Speaker 2: Just like coincidentally, Pink is our feature artists for No Nova's one hundred grand or one hundred and a hand this morning so when you hear a.
Speaker 1: Pink song, you know what to do?
Speaker 4: Very nice?
Speaker 3: Hey, what about a surprise little guest at the Jonas Brothers tour. Jimmy Fallon jumped on stage, So the Tonight Show host surprised everyone in New York City by walking on stage to sing The Killer's rock classic Mister Brightside, have a listen.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's all right. It's no Jack Rewolt, but he's giving it a crack.
Speaker 4: Speaking of Jack Riebot, he's set to retire today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 4: That's a shame. He's an entertainer, isn't he.
Speaker 1: Jack is an entertainer. Who would have thought that Jack Reewe would going to mention Jody's juice? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I know, I never even saw that coming.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I was just trying to link between. I remember when Jack got up after the Killers in twenty seven.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it was all like, oh, that was so impromptu. It actually wasn't. It was all planned before. Jacket said can I please get on stage and perform.
Speaker 3: With the kids.
Speaker 1: It's true, isn't it. Yeah, so they gave him the green light.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there we go, all right, real good. Jack Reebat vives for Juice and that's juice.
Speaker 1: As we've always said, the best way to finish Josey's juice.
Speaker 4: Is with Jacky, with jack robots.
Speaker 1: You tell me you got your time machine? On This Daisy the Tuesday edition of On This Daisy, Let's do it. Who wants to come along? Jump in the back. This is a special seat. You don't need a seatbelt. It's fine. We're in the country. Oh my god, the country. Do things different?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Please take that back.
Speaker 1: That's not we're not on public roads. It's good. Things have changed. Yes, was the way back then? Not anymore.
Speaker 4: Andrew is of course joking about not wearing a seatbelt.
Speaker 1: Yes, we didn't wear seatbelts in the paddocks and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Different.
Speaker 2: Nineteen eighty nine, on the fifteenth of August, Joe Jonas was born in at Casa Grande, Arizona.
Speaker 1: Today is his thirty fourth birthday. Congratulations to you, Joe boy.
Speaker 4: Joe was one of about seven iracial things.
Speaker 2: Yes, let's still quick pop quiz one for one famous sets of brothers. I'll go first, Okay, the war Boys, the Maddens, all the Maddens are like that.
Speaker 1: They're hemsworths.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a good one. Also what other brothers are they handsome brothers.
Speaker 2: Oh, hands are pretty good. I'm gonna say the Lopez brothers who play in the NBA.
Speaker 4: Who are okay, right, Eh, well that's niche.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, is it all right?
Speaker 4: Well you can have that really hollow victory, then.
Speaker 1: Go on, thank you very much. I'll take that. I thought pretty good. Actually, that's right stuff. Nineteen ninety.
Speaker 2: Jennifer Lawrence born in Louisville, Kentucky. Today it's her thirty third birthday.
Speaker 4: But I really am just a regular person. I don't get caught up at all the celebrity bus.
Speaker 3: I don't care that I've never been neared People Magazine's most Beautiful Woman in the World, or that Julia.
Speaker 4: Roberts has gotten at five times. I think there'd be like some kind of limit. But this is fine.
Speaker 1: It's not much to not love about Jennifer Lawrence.
Speaker 4: God and he made her.
Speaker 3: When I'm going to make her talented, I'm going to make her useful, and I'm going to make a quirky and everyone's going to love her.
Speaker 1: And I'm going to call her Jennifer.
Speaker 4: I shall, I shall annoy her call for Jennifer.
Speaker 2: I'm going to call her the first name of a lady and the last name of a disgrunted male.
Speaker 1: Jennifer Lawrence.
Speaker 2: Two thousand Tones and I born in Mountain Martha, Victoria. Today it's her twenty third birthday.
Speaker 4: Bought twenty third, so she was a two thousand baby.
Speaker 1: Tones and I was twenty three. Oh my gosh, she's unbelievably successful and young.
Speaker 4: Oh can you imagine having that much money that young? You'd be so sensible you.
Speaker 2: Nineteen fifty five, Elvis Presley signed with Colonel Tom Parker. Tom Hanks played the colonel in the Ovis movie where I some will make me out to be a villain of this story.
Speaker 1: That's a good thing.
Speaker 4: I got ten minutes into that movie and thought, this is not for me.
Speaker 1: I always had a good sold stintdor movie still cen good.
Speaker 4: Well, no, they're all old movies ideas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he actually does.
Speaker 2: Number one song in August fifteen, nineteen ninety five was Waterfalls by tlc ah. This is the theme song for a lot of disgruntled young girls back in the day during MySpace.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really was okay, chasing waterface babors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't do not chase the waterfalls, please please, I employ you stick to the rivers in the lakes.
Speaker 2: That you used to.
Speaker 1: It's the big news coming out of Albertson.
Speaker 3: Yes, apparently Ken Hinckley has signed a contract extension at Port Adelaide.
Speaker 4: That will be a press conference today that you'll be attending, no doubt.
Speaker 1: I'm not registered to work today. Oh aren't you there?
Speaker 3: You go?
Speaker 1: I'll be watching from afar.
Speaker 3: Okay, So this is probably the biggest news to come out of Port Adelaide all year, and you're the Port Adelaide football reporter.
Speaker 4: But you won't be there.
Speaker 2: Well I will if I'm asked to work. I've just had to rearrange a few things. Supposed to have sushi with Henry my son this afternoon. Might have to push that back.
Speaker 3: Bloody bloody can if I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. The amount of time that man has interrupted sushi is just being extraordinary?
Speaker 2: Can Can we do the press conference that well? And sushi train? I think news coming out and over as well. Because this is news reader Abby's last day before she jets off for a little holiday and Bali farewell goodbye.
Speaker 3: I will miss you.
Speaker 5: I haven't had a family at home, so you guys have like pick my family. Yeah, you know, I get to see you every morning and then leave straight away.
Speaker 4: Interesting she didn't ask any of us to go with her.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, look I love you, but I need space, you know what I'm like. Yeah, I can only handle a little bit at a time. Also, I'm not buying your presents sorry, because I'm on a budget.
Speaker 1: I'll get just one of those real interesting bottle openers.
Speaker 7: Yeah, to be honest with handles.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I've still got one in my luggage somewhere that I have an unpacked since some of the times.
Speaker 7: So I'll bring that in.
Speaker 1: Fish in your luggage classic when that comes up through the can.
Speaker 4: I have some fake Eve s rawlent sunglasses.
Speaker 1: Please get me a bill of Banged T shirt.
Speaker 5: Please you'll get a bill of bang T shirt and yeah you'll get a gouchy.
Speaker 4: No, thank you, Darling. I really appreciate that.
Speaker 1: It's been a big show with that all. Thanks what for it? If it is Aussie for traveling,