Speaker 1: Chrissy One show.
Speaker 2: If you don't think that my eleven year old daughter is mounting a very serious campaign for Bubble skincare, you'd be wrong.
Speaker 3: Bubble skincare.
Speaker 2: We just didn't add for it for Priceline. It's been released in price Line. It's Bubble. The kids are mad for it.
Speaker 3: I'm going to cross this trend.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, It's like I didn't even know it existed until Peg said to me. You know that Bubble's coming to price Line.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, it's got cool packaging. I'm looking at it.
Speaker 2: It's cool packaging and it's really great stuff.
Speaker 3: Hey, they've got a lip bomb. You know I'm a fiend for a lip balm. Yes, I need to try this.
Speaker 2: I've got a Do you like a lip oil? I mean we're on air meeting. Do you like a lip oil? Have you heard of this?
Speaker 3: Quite new? I've not tried one.
Speaker 2: It feels better than a barm and I know that that is just a crackers thing. I've only got a tinted one.
Speaker 3: Bring me some tomorrow.
Speaker 2: It is so great. It is so great. You'll love it. All right, let's get cracking on this show, shall we. I've had some sad news in a situation at home.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's flattened you. Yeah, but that's normal given what's happened. We're going to hear about that before three o'clock.
Speaker 2: It involves an animal, so don't be too scared.
Speaker 3: It's not like you know, no one's dying. Well well yeah, but thirteen twenty four to ten for say gooday, we want to hear about your weekend. We want you to gloat about something great you did. Impress us.
Speaker 2: I'm going to shock you and your jaw is going to be on the floor.
Speaker 3: Jack, Okay, great, I can't wait. Also, after three in Quizzy this week we're giving away a trip to Sri Lanka.
Speaker 2: How amazing the Crissy Swan Show. I'd like to hear you gorgeous voices, Chrissy say today. Well, the greatest achievement that I that I unlocked on the weekend, yeah, was that I listened to I listened to two albums several times stop that were not Taylor, and they were not yock Rot Radio and they were not you know, like.
Speaker 3: A Fleetwood Mac album. What did you listen to?
Speaker 2: I listened to the new Casey, not Casey Chambers, Casey MUDs Gray. Yeah, amazing The album is fantastic.
Speaker 3: I've not listened to it, but really good? Is it my vibe?
Speaker 2: Did you like slow Burn? That's her big song.
Speaker 3: I wasn't obsessed. I know it, but maybe she's not one of mine.
Speaker 2: I feel like she's just Sabrina Carpenter's got the thumb out and has got the first ride on down the Highway. And Casey Mudsgraves just like well I was here, Yeah, similar, very similar.
Speaker 3: Okay, and give me another artist, Griff.
Speaker 2: The Griff album.
Speaker 3: Great, so good, Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: I thought it was new and then I've just looked up as released in April, but it's still not for me.
Speaker 3: That's still new in twenty twenty four for me if it's been released this year, I'm proud.
Speaker 2: Of you and I listened to it four times.
Speaker 3: Good on your Swani thank you. At the age of twenty seven. What I would like to gloat about on the weekend is that I finally learned how to tie my own tie.
Speaker 2: That is really impressive. They are hard. I don't know how to do it.
Speaker 3: It's hard, and I think I offended my dad because I told him. He's like, oh, no, worries, You've got a dad to teach you that sort of stuff. But it's too hard watching a TikTok video. I got to replay it and replay it, and replay it and replay it until I finally remailed it.
Speaker 2: You know what my boys do in winter, They wear a tie with their school uniform. They carefully take it off their head and hang it on a special hook that I've had installed on the back of the Yes smart door, and then they just put it straight back on in the morning.
Speaker 3: Mate, I get it. My black I can't do it. My black tie that I've been wearing to Derby Day has been tied since twenty sixteen thirteen, twenty four to ten. What do you want to gloat about from your weekend?
Speaker 2: Rachel? Hello, hey guy, Hey, happy Monday. How are you feeling today?
Speaker 4: I'm great. We had our first night away from the kid sleepover our seven months old and two and a half year old, and we went to a wedding and we let loose.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: What was the angel's name that stayed with them? That baby sat them overnight.
Speaker 4: With my in laws Julie and Bryan.
Speaker 2: Shout out Jules and Bribe Rye, you are amazing. You know you'll never hear from them again.
Speaker 4: They're staying for five nights when we go to New Zealand next month.
Speaker 2: Oh, Rachel, this is Rachel.
Speaker 3: Hey Rachel, did you do much sleeping or not?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: No, well my husband did a lot of snoring passing out so.
Speaker 2: I can hear your little darling in the background. There obviously home again price Farmacy.
Speaker 3: About you for you, Rachel?
Speaker 5: Hi, Suzan, Hi Christy love your show?
Speaker 2: Do you love that I called you Suzanne and not Susan? Thank you when people get your name wrong, Suzanne, Oh I do.
Speaker 5: I totally do, and they don't understand. They go, why do you it upstairs? And I but yeah, thank you for calling my name the right name.
Speaker 3: What are you going to gloat about from your weekend, Susan, Well.
Speaker 5: I'm going to gloat about. We have a few new neighbors in our street, so we organized a street party so that they could get to know the rest of the neighbors. Everyone bought a plate of food. They bought their own drink.
Speaker 3: What did.
Speaker 2: I thought?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 5: I bought so many little.
Speaker 1: Spring rolls.
Speaker 2: Oh look at you, fancy, Susanne? Did you make them? What did you just get? The little cocktail selection from Carl's.
Speaker 5: Can I tell a lie? I actually actually bought them from the shop. You know what was really nice? Everyone got on together and these new people in our street. There's a couple of new people that have moved in, and they all got to meet the neighbors and they were really you know, they're really lovely and they really appreciated and thought getting together.
Speaker 2: Ryce Witherspond and Nicole Kiddner on the line, and I want that make it into a series.
Speaker 3: People like Suzanne. Other reason I want to do talkback radio one day I could speak to her for an hour.
Speaker 2: Could we get Suzanne back on and just find out where she was born, what she's wearing.
Speaker 3: How much Cavia have you consumed today?
Speaker 2: What is her BedHead looking.
Speaker 3: Let's finish with James. What do you want to gloat about from your weekend?
Speaker 6: James, Hey, guys, Well, my wife is away for work for a few days until I was working out for kids and I organized. They were they all their friends all day and they did lots of different things. And at the end of the day, my eldest, he doesn't normally do this, you came up and gave me a hug and to thank you, for organizing such a wonderful day.
Speaker 2: Oh sweet, then did you take him straight to the orphanage?
Speaker 1: The Crissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Bubble Skincare has landed exclusively at Priceline Pharmacy. Affordable, high quality and effective face of your days with confidence. Bubble is a new school approach to skincare designed to deliver long lasting results.
Speaker 3: Shop now in store a price sim Pharmacy The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: And I'm a little bit rattled today.
Speaker 3: You are. Now, I just want to start off by saying we have spoken a little a bit about this off air. I did bad news laugh when you started telling me. And I don't mean it in a nasty way if I do.
Speaker 2: It, no, And I understand that because I coined the phrase bad you did the bad news laugh. In case you're wondering what we're talking about. I thought it was unique to me, but it's not. But it is very popular and not many people react this way. You know, when someone tells you some really bad news and you realize that you're going to laugh. And what I do is, instead of just laughing in the face of their tragedy, I call it something I say, oh my god, oh I'm so sorry I've done a bad news laugh.
Speaker 3: I think it's one of the greatest things you've taught me, though, because it immediately eliminates any malice. When someone's telling you something sad, it's.
Speaker 2: True, you need to because imagine if you didn't imagine if what had happened just now. And I came into work and I said, Jack, I'm really sad about Chicago.
Speaker 3: Now, for those that don't know who Chicago is, it is Chrissy Swan and her daughter Pegs beloved rabbit.
Speaker 2: So I thought it would be a great idea for the kids on Christmas Day to get two beautiful mini lock bunnies. And I didn't care too much about them. They're cute whatever. I have fallen deeply in love with these rabbits. They are magical with their floppy ears and their little fat heads. And I take photos of Gingy. There's two sisters, Chicago and Gingy. I take photos of Gingy's feet and bottom every day.
Speaker 3: Creepy Jack.
Speaker 2: It's the cutest thing ever. Anyway, there's a disaster this morning because we have you know where they sleep in the protective hutch, and then we have we call the day.
Speaker 3: Spar bougie rabbits we haven't.
Speaker 2: We call the day spar, which is just like a black iron pin. And then we put you know, fresh fruit and veg in there in a little running tunnel and out on the grass.
Speaker 3: It's wild whilst you guys are at work in school. They're not like caged up. They're running through the day sparing.
Speaker 2: They're running through the day spa. But only when the weather's good. We wouldn't put them out there, in them in the sleet. Oh my god. Anyway, Peg before school puts Chicago, the cutest little black rabbit with like a mink scarf on.
Speaker 3: With a beautiful name too.
Speaker 2: She puts Chicago to her. Rabbit puts Chicago in the day spar, comes back, has a chat to me. We gas bag whatever, shoot the rubbish, and then she's like, get, I've got to put ginger in there. She gets gingy from the hutch. She's carrying gingy towards the day spa and she can't see. We call her Caggi. She can't see Chicago. Where's Kaggy.
Speaker 3: Caggie's dead? No, she's not dead, Jack, Sorry, she PEG's still in the class run.
Speaker 2: She might not be you know, it's just our luck.
Speaker 3: You've got tears in your eights. Sorry, Okay, So Chicago's.
Speaker 2: Missing anyway, She hadn't. She she had latched it closed after she'd put Chicago in there, but it didn't lash. Yeah, she didn't just walk away. She did it and it didn't work.
Speaker 3: So she's going to live with guilt for the rest of her life that she has killed her rabbit.
Speaker 2: No she hasn't.
Speaker 3: Sorry, sorry, sorry, now she hasn't because we could still find Chicago.
Speaker 2: Nobody, no crime as my savior, and Queen says, all right, So where I have been? I had to keep it upbeat because it was right before school drop off, and she's like, where is she? She's only little, she's never been out, And I said, no, it's fine, bunnies do that. She's probably hiding. She's playing with you inside. I am tearing my heart out. Anyway, get her off to school. I get home. I am in the I'm in a proper outfit. I wore something nice for you.
Speaker 3: Now you look like you've been on Burke's backyard.
Speaker 2: I have been on burke back gap. I got Gingy out of the hutch and put her in the pen as a lure to try and get Chicago to come out. I poked every inch. It was like playing KerPlunk, you know. I poked every inch of the garden with the end of a rake. Nothing. And I want to know, thirteen twenty four to ten, these are our first rabbits. We love them. So do they hide? Where did you find your rabbit? What is she doing? Is she watching me?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan Show, The Crissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: And that's what I said when I realized Chicago the rabbit had escaped.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, she's in hiding maybe like Beyonce as well. I'm so worried, I know, because it's going to be I mean, there's obviously the sad part about potentially losing a rabbit. But I appreciate for you as a mother you're doing. You're going to be dealing with a very traumatized child. He's probably going to need a lot of therapy over the coming years, given that she didn't latch it properly.
Speaker 2: And I know that you're trying to be a real smart ass, but you who are spot on. And because Peg and I are so like cosmically connected, Ah, her mood is my mood and frankly, I'm scared of her. I'm scared of her today. I'm scared of her. I want to go into witness protection, never see her again, because when she's sad, it makes me so sad at her, me on the inside like.
Speaker 3: A voodoo doll.
Speaker 2: I want to talk to a psychic. By the way, thirteen twenty four ten, where is Chicago? Please tell me where this bunny has gone to.
Speaker 3: If you are a legit psychic, call through. But first we're asking on thirteen twenty four ten, where did you find your rabbit? Where should Chrissy be looking?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I'm a new I'm a new rabbit. Mom, rabbit mom, Hi, Sarah.
Speaker 3: Hello, how about you?
Speaker 2: You've got a bunny?
Speaker 7: I have?
Speaker 8: I had two bunnies actually, but both of them men send up running away and end up them again.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's not a great outcome. Well were they Are they like normal bunnies or are they bougie bunnies like the ones I've got?
Speaker 7: That was it?
Speaker 3: Like a friends? Why not? Like they're not bougie, But they aren't being.
Speaker 8: Like Pavot either, you know, like.
Speaker 2: I've had a pavo. I've had a pavo bunny. My god, he grew to be the size of a greyhound with the attitude of a talkback radio host.
Speaker 3: Really they are rough. Priceline pharmacy voucher for you, Sarah. Also, Sarah's just reminded me of something. She said, her bunnies ran away. You've had a cat run away, So maybe Chicago wasn't loving the living conditions and ran.
Speaker 9: Oh no, she's so beloved.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to Teresa Swani.
Speaker 2: I buy corn for human consumption to give to Chicago because it's her favorite. In fact, that's where I was before this show started.
Speaker 3: What buying corn?
Speaker 2: Buying corn and putting it out on the yard. Chicken, Look, I confessed, do you know what I did? This is what I did. I'm going to say it. I got the corn, yeah, and I ran it along the side of the shrubs.
Speaker 3: I wish we had CCTV. If you looking that.
Speaker 2: On jumped in case she's looking, and she went as corn, Yes, Teresa, where is this bunny? Where was yours?
Speaker 7: Okay, we found our rabbit. She had found the only patch of bird in our entire yard and dug herself between the two coloured bond sensors and because the little thing was little, and she's got a big booty, as you know with rabbits do. She got herself in, but she couldn't get herself out. So when my husband comes to tell me that he's found the rabbit with this look on his face, if at oh, he's found a dead rabbit somewhere, and no, he found her alive. In the meantime, my daughter, I do apologize to tell you this was so traumatized by the loss of the rabbit that I had bought a new rabbit in the twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: The rabbit had gone.
Speaker 2: Nothing, Teresa to true. Yet I said, I want to get I've already been in touch with the breeder. And I didn't want to say I need a new rabbit. Have you got one that's about a year old and black that I could lie to my daughter about but it's too soon.
Speaker 7: No, Well mine was I with all honesty, I want to tell her I let her out to have her freedom because we can't keep her pen caught.
Speaker 3: Up in the pen.
Speaker 7: And I was so felt, so guilty that I let this rabbit out, you know, to give it a good life and let it have a run around the yard. And she said, no, we are not leaving the shops. Let took us to the shop, let her buy any toy she wanted. And I thought, now's the time to tell her. I'll tell her, and I told her, and she refused to leave the shops until we found a new rabbit. So at we had got a new rabbit. And I'm telling you it's twenty four hours to turnover.
Speaker 3: That is a quick turnover.
Speaker 2: That is really quick.
Speaker 3: No psychics have called through, so I think it's probably because they don't want to tell you the truth, because mister Jack thinks the rabbit has gone no, no.
Speaker 2: No, you don't you know you're not.
Speaker 3: We'll be back after this.
Speaker 1: No, Chrissy's one show.
Speaker 2: I'm excited, and so should you be, because the next clique involves Stevie Nicks, Chrissy's clique and the superstar that is Ariana Grande. I think there's the whole saying of you can't judge a book by its cover.
Speaker 3: That's her Ariana.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you were to just look at her, you think she's a bit twee and a bit silly and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just like a Disney kid pocket rocket with a pony.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when actually she is one of the biggest powerhouses of our time.
Speaker 3: I agree so on. I was so impressed with her on SNL, like she exceeded my expectations double.
Speaker 2: The acting, singing, I mean, she's coming out in Wicked. She's unbelievable. She's funny. In order to be funny, you've got to be really smart. Yes, yeah, she's really She's a great conversationalist. She never struggles in interviews. She disappears when she's feeling fragile, like she's got a good handle on her mental health. I'm just a massive fan. Anyway, we talked about it last week that Ariana Grande and Steve Nick's were going to beat on the same Saturday Night Live Amazing, and Arianna was trying to trick Stevie into singing, and you and I had a discussion. You go, I don't reckon, she'll sing, And I said, what is the point of trotting out Stevie Nicks in any way, shape or form. Unless you hear that gravelly vot chair.
Speaker 3: Christian grabbing her boob. That's a good sign.
Speaker 2: I just singing.
Speaker 3: If you'd like to watch the full episode, jump on Binge because it's really worth it. She also sung this swrning.
Speaker 2: Have you had that? Live by the way.
Speaker 3: The lighthouse?
Speaker 2: Not one of mine, No one of mine. Give me silver streets, silver springs, give me landslide, give me any of those sort of natural occurrences. But don't give you whatever that. I mean, Look, she could have chosen anything else.
Speaker 3: Why that.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that. I'm sure people are listening to this going You call yourself a Stevie nicks man and you don't know that song? Yeah, right, okay, sounds very heavy to me.
Speaker 3: It did. I don't know if it was that great live either from the compared to the edge of seventeen.
Speaker 2: I mean, she looks magical. She is a magical witch from beyond. Yes, but when she was singing that song, so you won't know this because you don't live with kids. How lucky am I to live with kids? Like little kids? There's this sort of memi tiktokie thing or something I don't know. And you can take a photo of get a photo of somebody and then you block out their teeth and it looks like they've got no teeth. Have you seen them?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: It is hysterical across the board. Stevie Nix looks like she has got no teeth.
Speaker 3: On Saturday night, I know she looked a little frail, but that's okay.
Speaker 2: Maybe your teeth have gone the same way as the septum, or the septum I think has grown back, which is good news for everybody. Let's move on to Ariana Grande. She is also a great sport and she is. She came up with an impression of Jennifer Coolidge which blew everybody's mind.
Speaker 3: That was fantastic, and then it turned out that.
Speaker 2: She could do everybody. She's an extraordinary mimic and it must get boring being asked all the time, Oh, can you do your impression to Brittany? Can you do yours?
Speaker 3: I'm Mariana Grande.
Speaker 2: Asked me to just be me yes, And normally a very famous person like her would have people saying, before they get there, don't ask her to do Brittany or Miley are going, Okay, have a list.
Speaker 10: I'm not gonna do my impressions no Britney spears to day. If you ask me again, I'll say the same thing. I'm not gonna do Miley Cybers because maybe that ain't gonna work. I love going to do when's the funny because don't thinking girls?
Speaker 2: What was the other one that she did? Jennifer Coolidge stands.
Speaker 3: Out Eceline Dione. She did an incredible impression of She does that on the SNLP as well. I'm make sure you check it out.
Speaker 2: I'm going to this is the Chrissy Swan Show. Yes, thoughts and prayers for me and my beautiful daughter peg our bunny, our beloved Chicago's made a run for it today.
Speaker 3: I know I've been throwing shade your way the last hour, but you did just show me a photo of Chicago, and she's a gorgeous rabbit.
Speaker 2: She's special. She doesn't know what she's doing.
Speaker 3: You say that, but you've had cats that run away, so I don't know what goes on in the compound.
Speaker 2: Cats are different to bunnies. She's just wandered through a door and then she's gone, my god, what what is this? I hope she's just hiding anyway. In much better news, we have an unbelievable opportunity in Chrissy's quizzy today.
Speaker 3: I mean, I thought Kylie Minogue tickets last week was good.
Speaker 2: No, what about a trip to Sri Lanka? What I would I've always wanted to go and mouch around Colombo and eat delicious rice and curry, heat it up with super hot chilies and then cooled down with coconut milk. Yes, it's all about that.
Speaker 3: Wow, you'd like it, really would love to go to Sri Lanka.
Speaker 2: And if you've ever wanted to go, here's a chance. In the bum bag Today.
Speaker 3: Is your chance at a trip to Sri Lanka. Thanks to Sri Lankan Airlines, there will be a carryover champ. If you win today, you will then play tomorrow, Wednesday, Thursday, and whichever carryover champ makes it to Friday and wins Friday's Quizzy will win this unbelievable trip to Sri Lanka. I'm on the phones now also before four o'clock, swany, I need to clear up a rumor with you that I heard at the radio awards on the weekend.
Speaker 2: It's true. I am a man.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: This is really exciting experience.
Speaker 3: Stri Leaka with Shelka Elins connecting you, I'll still exciting fun Slinkanom.
Speaker 1: Sri Lanki.
Speaker 2: Crazy Carolyn from Hopper's Crossing I feel like this is a sign. Well, you know that the basically the national dish of Sri Lanka is a hopper.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: I didn't know. Jack.
Speaker 2: I know you a lot about Sri Lanka and I desperately want to go. And you're surprised about this, aren't you.
Speaker 3: You're like, oh, I know most things about you too much, some would say, but I didn't know your love for Sri Lanka existed.
Speaker 2: It would be so magical.
Speaker 3: V Interrigle. You're going up against Carolin. Have you been to Sri Lanka?
Speaker 2: Awesome?
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 7: I know I haven't and I didn't know what it to go until now, but now I'm desperate.
Speaker 9: Ah.
Speaker 2: The food, the weather, the colors, the people, Oh my god, the vibe. Guys, this is how it is going to work. We've got both of you on the line. We're going to be giving away a trip to Sri Lanka thanks to Sri Lankan Airlines at the end of the week. Okay, but you've got to do the sale of the century thing and keep on coming back. Be our carryover chap.
Speaker 9: Okay, gotcha.
Speaker 2: Your names are your buzzers, you two. It's the best of five. I mean, the first person to get three answers cret wins the game and we'll walk away with the bum bag and a chance to right again.
Speaker 3: Question number one.
Speaker 2: Sri Lanka is an island country located in which continent nev Yes, nev.
Speaker 7: Asia South Asia.
Speaker 2: Yes. Correct es exactly how the answer is written, as in brackets out Asia. Brody a cost Decky was named King Carolyn. Yes, Carolyn, King of the Mountain yesterday. Correct, that's just one of thou.
Speaker 3: Are you a redhead? Carolyn?
Speaker 6: No, I just know.
Speaker 8: I just know that I had it on, that's all. I just know the answer.
Speaker 7: I didn't really want you.
Speaker 2: A little bit of a bog and there you've got it on.
Speaker 3: Question number three.
Speaker 2: Usha is celebrating a birthday today. Can you name this song? Yes, Carolyn, come and get me?
Speaker 3: Good guess though, sorry.
Speaker 2: I thought you were asking me to come and get you. I can't.
Speaker 9: I'm on it.
Speaker 2: Never You're gonna have a crack. It's one of the great Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, literally the word he just repeats over and over.
Speaker 2: Question number four, Roald Dahl was a famous what Yes nev writer? Correct? Author? Is that two piece?
Speaker 3: That is two points to nev one? To Caroline. Question five is for the win NEV, making you our carryover champion.
Speaker 2: What does the E stand for in the name of the organization known as Peter NEV? Yes, NEV Environmental No, Carolyn.
Speaker 3: Um.
Speaker 2: People for the thing? Oh, it's ethical treatment of animals.
Speaker 3: Question number six d W.
Speaker 2: T S is an acronym for which TV show? Yes, yes, NEVD you get the stars. You are right, my friend. We will meet you back here at same that time, same that channel for another crack at a trip to Sri Lanka.
Speaker 3: Awesome you never good news as well. Now you've got that limited edition bum bag.
Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Big weekend in our beers, our wonderful, wonderful beers. The radio industry. Yes, the acras were on. What is a stand for the Australian Commercial Radio. It's sort of like the LOGIS but for radio.
Speaker 3: Yes, they took place in Sydney this year.
Speaker 2: It's very long. It's a very long ceremony, also like the LOGIS.
Speaker 3: But I do have to give credit where credit is due to CRA the organization that puts it on. Guess what time this ceremony finished? Ten pm on the knocker.
Speaker 2: Wow, that is impressive.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable. Whoever produced that?
Speaker 2: What time did it start?
Speaker 3: Two p? Six thirty? Oh great, which is actually doable.
Speaker 2: That's really good. And it's a vibe, isn't it. There's music and all of that.
Speaker 3: To see all your mates from other stations, et cetera. Yeah, it's good fun see your people from other cities. And Swanye, I went up and represented for you, and I thank you so much for Christy Swan show.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: There was a few questions thrown my way, actually the same question by journalists, other people in the industry, other announcers on another station.
Speaker 2: Is it true that Chrissy runs a halfway house for the one ey'd Beavers?
Speaker 3: It wasn't. It was another rumor that is is it?
Speaker 2: Is it that whenever I catch my own reflection in a mirror, I smile and say how are you? Because that is also true.
Speaker 3: It wasn't that. But if they had asked me that, I could confirm that that's true because you told me that several times. Is it that my.
Speaker 2: Deep wish is to open my door and find a baby in a basket?
Speaker 3: No, but that's also something I think we need to deep dive into with your therapist. Yes, that's bizarre.
Speaker 2: God, I don't know what the rumor could be. I'm so dull.
Speaker 3: The rumor is that was asked to me, Is it true Chrissy Swan is going to smooth next year? And what are you going to do? What? There's this room me. Yes, there's this rumor going around that you were joining Smooth FM now for beautiful people in other cities that might not have Smooth, It's a what do they used to be the easy place to your easy place to relax? What is it now? It's like more music and less talk. Maybe yeah, it's a really great station.
Speaker 2: But this show is here with you on Nova correct.
Speaker 3: So I don't know where this rumor started. But like like a well known journalist, another radio announcedent all than one person, three people, And then I went up to our friend and boss Sarah. I'm like, hey, I keep getting asked this question. A do you want to tell me something? And B have you heard this? And she goes, yeah, that's been going around for a while. Now what Yeah, I'm in great succession plan for you. Let's just say yea. But I was high contract here, yeah, twenty four to ten. Though, we want to know what rumors have you heard about Chrissy. Oh my god, I can't wait for this so much.
Speaker 2: And look, there'll be something about those stupid Keito gummies.
Speaker 1: I'm sure the Crissy swan show.
Speaker 2: That's me and Peg in the night with a candle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna have to look some sad music.
Speaker 2: Waiting for Chicago to come out of.
Speaker 3: The If you've missed today's show, Chrissy has lost her bunny in Chicago. Grab the podcast. If you would like to hear what's happened, please do that.
Speaker 2: But apparently I am moving on from you, Jack.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we are breaking up because at the Radio Awards on Saturday, several people were coming up to me saying, hey, is the the rumor's true that Chrissy is moving to smooth their family?
Speaker 2: There is no basis for them to do. I'm going to be here until I die. I love it. If I could just sit here and talk to people like the owner who were just about to talk to see your beautiful face. Jack, that's enough for me. I am done.
Speaker 3: You're here for the Longhol Swanning thirteen twenty fourteen. We're asking what rumors have you heard about our friend Ken?
Speaker 2: No, I do not take keto gummies. You know, I still get I still get messages about that.
Speaker 3: Guys, We've got to be better. We've got to be more savage every week.
Speaker 2: Fion, have you seen that that ad that's on Facebook or somewhere I don't even know where it is I have.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's just ridiculous.
Speaker 2: You know, people people buy it, people buy that. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 7: You know, if you don't endorse it, and you've come out and said how many times that you don't endorse, people should believe you.
Speaker 2: I agree? I agree? So what am I up to, Fiona? What sort of naughty shenanigans have I been getting up to? Well?
Speaker 7: I saw a snippet or new idea that you've got.
Speaker 4: A secret new man really.
Speaker 5: Married soone as well?
Speaker 3: Am I getting married? Rock on your finger?
Speaker 2: Yep? Wow? God, congratulations to me?
Speaker 5: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Wow? Do I look happy?
Speaker 7: Ecstatic?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Is this this a recent rumor or an oldie.
Speaker 9: A year ago?
Speaker 4: Getting married a mystery man in Sydney?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: There you go. Well, you know I would think of nothing worse than getting married, so.
Speaker 3: And I have never been more single.
Speaker 2: Never.
Speaker 3: Pharmacy voucher for you for Fiona, Lisa? What rumor have you heard about Christie Swan.
Speaker 7: Well, I've actually been on the radio with Christy and it's actually going to end up in the Current Affair.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you've been on the radio with me.
Speaker 7: Oh, we've had a chat about some.
Speaker 8: Fatality, not fatality, so that sounds.
Speaker 2: That we're dying.
Speaker 7: And also some other people that we talked about about. Uh so my my friends had children with other children and this and that, and so we've.
Speaker 2: Well, look, here's the thing. If anyone's in more more into true crime than me, I'd like to meet them. So maybe maybe this this rumor is true. Maybe maybe I am going to expose all of these crazy criminals at Lisa he's talking.
Speaker 3: About you're a Current Affair as a host, Like, I'd love to see it. But you'd sooner be on there as the neighbor from hell because your neighbor hates you, and that would be a really fantastic story.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you what I did last night? Put my rabbish in his bin under the cover of darkness. Yep, and I loved doing it. I opened it up and there was heaps of it. And his bins are all tight and neat. You know what a douche.
Speaker 3: I respect someone would tight and need me.
Speaker 2: No, get a life. It's a rubbish binch.
Speaker 3: Sean. What's the rumor you've heard about Chrissy?
Speaker 2: What's the rumor?
Speaker 11: The rumor is that Chrissy is going to give me I'll play tickets.
Speaker 2: Oh, Sean, I wish that were true. I've had a rumor about you.
Speaker 11: Sean, That's okay, I got running.
Speaker 2: What's the best rumor you've ever heard about yourself? That's just made you go up because I've come to work today and Jax just told me that people were saying that I'm leaving this job. I would never in a million years leave this job. And it's shocking.
Speaker 11: I was in a major car accident about thirty years ago and people were going around telling me one that I passed away. Oh that was a good room.
Speaker 2: What a great tax dodge though, Sean, it's amazing.
Speaker 3: Act for you. Sean. Let's finish with Claire Hi.
Speaker 8: Claire Hi, I have seen those gummy rumor things as well, how but no, yeah, but this room is a little bit more a recent one. I heard that you have a habit of losing pets.
Speaker 1: Really the crissiest one show.
Speaker 2: Let's talk David and Pop Chrissy's clique. She got just a side. She got the best spice girl named posh.
Speaker 3: Posh she did, you would be posh if you were in that group and arguably the best spice girl.
Speaker 2: I'm looking, but no talent.
Speaker 3: No talent, but in terms of star power and general vibe, ten out of ten.
Speaker 2: I just gave you a really terrible insult to be funny and rude. And you say, I said you would be posh in that group. That's very good looking, but no talent.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's a compliment. I'll take that is absolutely Oh.
Speaker 2: That is a phoner right there. What is that is that? No? Honestly, is that if somebody says to you you're so handsome, your talent's hit and miss. But you're really a great looking guy.
Speaker 3: Looks all get your father, So only I'm fine with it?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Would you? Would you be flat by that?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Right? Maybe I need to speak to a therapist about that.
Speaker 2: Then I think I think you're normal in that way. I'm a very weird person. I don't look at myself.
Speaker 3: At but you are very gorgeous, so you can it's easy for you to It's you know what I mean, I think.
Speaker 2: I'm really great inside. I don't care about that. It's so weird. I just don't see it anyway. Anyway, let's move on. David and Posh Beckham have spent ten million pounds on a Cottswall time. That's actually quite cheap for them because they'd be minted. And they've all moved in there. Hello, my name's David Beckham. I've moved in.
Speaker 9: Everything very neat and I'm cleaning me stainless steal kitchen.
Speaker 3: Hey, David, do you have bees? Is that the one where there's bees that you like farm your own? Honey?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: I feel like we saw that house in the Docco.
Speaker 2: Well, it's under a flight path.
Speaker 3: Posh would have liked that.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing. We're so conditioned to hear words like it's under a flight part bad thing, it's on the main road, bad thing, it's on a train line, bad thing. You just stop and think about it that those those things suit me. I like noise. Yeah, I could not stand when I first had Leo. I did that thing where you go from living a normal single, fabulous life, you know, young life. Oh I've got a baby, You've got to get a house in the suburbs.
Speaker 3: It was so quiet, bit grim.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I thought I would die.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, Wani. The head noise would be like next level.
Speaker 2: And I think also growing up in Melbourne as you and I did, the constant sound of the trams that's like conditioned us.
Speaker 3: I think I think you're right. I live My apartment building is on a train line, and I don't even hear the trains anymore yet. I still use the car map for extra white noise overnight like you.
Speaker 2: Are so funny. I love it. I love a bit of noiser.
Speaker 3: Do you reckon? They'll move possion becks, Yeah.
Speaker 9: I think they will. I think he'll whip up his kitchen a little beehive and go away somewhere. But I'm quite okay, good.
Speaker 3: Hey, we've run out of time. I'm so sad because I love this next topic, but we're gonna save it for tomorrow.
Speaker 2: It's about fins regularly.
Speaker 3: Tim and Joel are up next. Have a beautiful Monday evening. I'll see you tomorrow's swanning. Hey you Jack check Chrissy.
Speaker 2: Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com sare you