Speaker 1: This is the US Report with James Morrow.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the program. Huge show. Tonight, there's a new cop on the beat, Donald Trump takes to the streets of DC to help clean up the nation's capital. Plus stunning new numbers show the Democrats losing the registration race. I'll explain why this matters for the midterms and beyond. And another American brand succumbs to the temptation to go woke and they're already going broke. But first, a lot to get through tonight, And in a moment, I want to talk about Trump and Russia and the absolutely appalling way that some in the media are absolutely and I have to say, disgracefully cheerleading for the President's peace efforts in Ukraine to fail, suggesting that they'd rather have war than peace if it means denying the Donald a win. But before that, there's some news out of New York where an appeals court has thrown out the massive five hundred million dollar US that's half a billion dollars fine levied on Donald Trump last year as a result of the ridiculous business fraud case brought against him by this woman New York Attorney General Letitia James. Now, her case against the president was frankly ludicrous. It was preposterous. She claimed that Trump committed fraud by inflating the value of his businesses to get loans from the banks, loans he paid back in full and on time. Now, of course, there's no fraud in the bank's even testified in Trump's defense, saying, no, there wasn't a problem. We were happy with the valuations and we made money on the deals. It was fine. But Letitia James, she was a partisan hack. Remember she even ran for the office of Attorney general on a platform of get Trump. It is fueling my soul right now, is Trump?
Speaker 1: Please see him?
Speaker 3: For us.
Speaker 4: To go into the office of attorney general every day.
Speaker 2: And then going home. Now, her case against Trump, you will recall, was part of this series of civil lawsuits and criminal charges brought against Trump during last year's election campaign, in what appeared to be a coordinated effort to tie Donald Trump up in the courts and be smirched his reputation, perhaps even put him in jail to stop him from becoming president. Well, how did that work out? Not so well? In fact, that famous Georgia mugshot of his now hangs as a souvenir on the wall of the Oval office. And speaking of mugshots, Ta Teach James may be posing for one for herself. Student enough, she's under pressure to resign as she has investigated from Morgan fraud, where in an ironic twist, she is being accused it's alleged of falsifying documents to get better terms on her own personal mortgage. Now some are saying that this is just Trump's revenge and a weaponization of the judicial process. But I think we know who started the ball rolling on that one, and you know the old saying, plays stupid games, wins studid prizes. Now, Trump, for his part, remains irrepressible on this subject and has just posted this to his socials.
Speaker 5: Do it no matter what money, everybody, and they stay there.
Speaker 2: Poetic justice Now onto more waiting matters. And of course I referred to Donald Trump's efforts to bring some sort of peace to Ukraine a final boss challenge for the president who has already helped broker peace deals in a number of other conflicts around the world. Yet instead of being gratulated for his efforts, much of the press is sneering at him now I want to play you a bit of what White House Press spokes when Carolyn Levitt had to say on the subject the other day.
Speaker 6: Thing that has absolutely not changed is the media's negative and downright false coverage of President Trump and his foreign policy accomplishments. From the beginning of this entire process, much of the left wing media has been actively rooting against the President of the United States in the pursuit of peace. Initially, the media ridiculously claimed that President Trump was somehow beholden to Russia for even agreeing to have a face to face discussion with President Putin Inside of the United States. The media said President Trump was making a grave mistake by quote legitimizing Putin. They were aghast that President Chump would treat another world leader like a world leader. The media relentlessly attacked President Trump and claimed he suffered a quote major defeat for not immediately emerging with a final agreement, even though he said heading into that meeting, this was a meeting to listen and to understand how to move the ball forward.
Speaker 2: I guess what she's right one every day of the week. If the choice was between continued killing in Ukraine and a piece that makes Trump look good. There is a large segment of the American and I have to say Australian press as well, that would rather keep the meat grinder going. Now, it's weird because the same left that once protested America's endless wars seems to be the ones you now want to keep this one going. Here's CNN, the fact.
Speaker 3: That he feels he's got to check in with Putin right away, and that just as this meeting is taking place, we get news that Putin is saying, by the way, no NATO troops on the ground in Ukraine. That is unacceptable. Still feels like Trump needs Putin's approval in a way that's got to be very disturbing to Zelenski sitting there.
Speaker 2: And here's Paul Reichoff on NBCJSE.
Speaker 7: There's no taking a pass on the fight of our time. There's no taking a pass on defending freedom from tyranny and oppression. There's no taking a pass on the slaughter of civilians which continues to happen. You know, this rhetoric from Rubio and Trump and Vance is shameful. It's Unamerican, It's a betrayal and a sellout of the Ukrainian people.
Speaker 2: Also on MSNBC, here's Susan Rice, the former UN ambassador, if you don't mind demonstrating what can only be described, frankly, I'm sorry as plug ignorance.
Speaker 8: Instead of doing the things that would strengthen the Ukrainian Western NATO US partnership on their side of the table against Putin, he is rolling out the red carpet, doing military flyovers, giving him a ride in the presidential limousine, and getting none of what he went to Alaska to get.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, what how broken is the I mean, have these people never been involved in the negotiation in their lives? They're so gullible though by the extended warranty on an electric kettle. Seriously, that flyover Susan Wrightce refers to was a show of American strength. Trump was flexing that he's got B two bombers, the same planes that conducted those devastating the airstrikes on Iran, and saying to Putin In doing that without using words, We've got much better hardware than you do, So don't mess around likewise, phone calls the red carpas how things work. Look, here's a little secret for the MSNBC grifters, the op ed writers at the New York Times and the Washington Post. For them, guess what war is good business? Their entire business model is based on Trump losing. And that may be fine in regular politics and cheering when the Republicans have a bad day, sure, whatever, But they seem to be cheering on is an endless war so long as it makes Trump look bad while not reporting on the good stuff. Now they complain about a lack of sanctions and pressure put on Russia by the Trump administration. But Trump has just hit India, a major purchaser of Russian oil, with punitive tariffs over the issue because India have become a major pipeline through which Moscow sold crude oil to the world to earn money to fund the war. Personally, having watched Trump Donald Trump for literally decades, I actually think he's quite genuine in wanting to end the war, and he is terrified of the conflict escalating to a nuclear stage, which is leading him to push a compromise in which is why the MSNBC warmongers hate him so much. There may also be more to it than that. I mean, Trump even revealed a little bit of his metaphysical side.
Speaker 9: The other day, I want to end it. You know, we're losing American lives. We're not losing American soldiers, We're losing Russian and Ukrainian mostly soldiers. Some people as missiles hit wrong spots or get lobbed into cities like Kiev, in towns. But you know what, if I can say seven thousand people a week from being killed, I take that to I want to try and get to heaven if possible. I'm hearing I'm not doing well. I really hit the bottom of the totem pole.
Speaker 2: Who would have thought Trump would turn into the peace loving preacher and the media become the masters of war? All right, Well, a lot to get through tonight. So joining me now is our favorite US support regular. Former White House Chief of Staff and senior advisor of Bondai Partners Mick mulvaney micked. This DC crime blitz just keeps going on. Trump's operation to crack down on crimes seems to be working. The nation's capital has actually had a murder free week. But now it looks like Donald Trump is going out with the DC cops to do a little patrolling of his own. Tell us about this, Yeah, James.
Speaker 10: It's absolutely fascinating to see what's happening in our nation's capital. Of course, Washington, d C. Is one of the most democrat leaning cities in the country, and some polling data out just the last twenty four hours it says roughly eighty percent of the residents there don't like what Trump is doing, but about seventy five percent admit that it's making crime better, it's making the city safer. That's just a stunning sort of overlay. Isn't it that they hate Donald Trump, but they love issolutely what he's doing.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, Trump is trying to fix the city.
Speaker 10: The city has been unsafe for a long time, especially in some of the public spaces. He was at I think jd Vance today was at Union Station, the major train station there in Washington, d C. Washington one of the few cities in our nation that does have a major train station, and it's been a cesspool for crime for a long time. So Trump is cleaning the city up. The citizens like it. They just don't like the fact that it's Trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Nik, but talk a little bit more about Jadadvance going to Union Station a moment. But first I want to ask you where this all goes, because you know there's so many Democrat run cities, not just Washington, d C. You know, you can think of Chicago, you can think of you know, so many places. Philadelphia wants great cities that have become you know, crime infested hell holes. Is the plan here for Trump to parley what he's doing in DC onto a general assault on Democrat lawlessness. And the reason why I think this might be happening is I noted Ron DeSantis said this just a few days ago. People ask me like.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know, Florida, you guys are leading this. You just how you do it?
Speaker 10: I was like, you know, as governor Florida, I get this great cheat code.
Speaker 5: All I got to do is look to New York, Illinois, California and then do the opposite.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's got a point here, Mick. You know, you just you know, you do what the Democrat city is and the Democrat states are doing, and you do the opposite.
Speaker 10: You do it to your about his Trump, you know, using DC to sort of get ready to do something in Chicago or New York Los Angeles. Yes, but he's extremely limited in what he can do in those ordinary cities, by ordinary I mean, Washington is extraordinary. Washington is not a city in an ordinary state. It is a federal district. And for that reason, the President of the United States has tremendous authority under certain circumstances in Washington, d c.
Speaker 1: That he would never have in New York City, in Chicago or Los Angeles.
Speaker 10: So he can't do the exact same thing. But if your question is is he going to try and put pressure on blue cities and blue states to do the same thing that he has been doing, the answer is absolutely yes. Is he going to try to make law and order an issue going into the midterms, one hundred percent because what he wants is people living in Chicago going, look, you know, we don't like Donald Trump, Governor Pritzker, but we we really sort of like what he's doing.
Speaker 1: When are you going to do in Chicago?
Speaker 10: Go what Donald Trump has done in Washington. And that's a fascinating conversation.
Speaker 1: To have as we go into the interm elections.
Speaker 2: And you know, it's also been really fascinating too, Mick, is the way the people on the left have been protesting and losing their minds over this. I saw Pete Hagsath and Jadie Vance you mentioned before they were down in DC downtown, DC Union Station. They were met with a bit of a hostility. Have a look at this.
Speaker 4: This is the guy who makes people because the.
Speaker 1: Order in their own community.
Speaker 11: So we're going to ignore these stupid white hippies that all need to go home and take.
Speaker 1: A nap because they're all over ninety years old.
Speaker 2: And we're gonna get back to the business of protecting the American people as they had. JD. Vance, Stephen Miller, all of them. And it's a new muscular kind of Republicanism, isn't it. They're not apologizing and they're not mincing their words. They're actually having been a fun with these hecklers.
Speaker 1: What is there to apologize for?
Speaker 10: If you're there to try and clean up a city to make it safe for the residents, what would you ever be apologizing for. Keep in mind, the people that are protesting, you didn't get a chance to see them, I don't think in those clips.
Speaker 1: I have seen them in a couple of other clips are.
Speaker 10: Mostly older to Steven Miller's point, but they're mostly rich and white. There's been some tremendous media coverage outside of the mainstream media going into some of the less affluent, more African American communities in Washington, d C. And there are many of those where people actually quietly, very positive about what Donald Trump is doing because he's making their communities safer. My guess is that many of those protesters drove back into Maryland or Virginia to their rich, white enclaved suburbs that don't have a crime issue in the first place, and are sleeping very safely tonight in their beds.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I think that's right. That's the hypocrisy of it all. But Nick, also need to talk to you about this fascinating report in the New York Times of all places. I know we get The Times a bit of stick on this program, but this is a great little report they've done here on the Democrat Party hemorrhaging voters in voter registration figures of the thirty states attract voter registration by political party, Democrats lost ground, The Times reported to Republicans in every single one of these states between twenty twenty and twenty four. And they've also found that jen Z men are really going hard for Republicans and that blacks and Latinos that the organizer's a community organizers say, you can't just sign them up and assume they're to be Democrats anymore. Is this an existential crisis for the Democrats coming up here.
Speaker 1: It's an existential crisis.
Speaker 10: They're certainly in the wilderness right now. They don't know what they stand for. You know, they used to stand for LGBTQ plus whatever. You know, they used to stand for a bunch of things. They got rejected in the last election. So now they don't know what they stand for. They know what they stand against. They're against Donald Trump. They're very quick to tell you that they're not Donald Trump. They're different than Donald Trump. They don't really tell you what they're for, but they will tell you what they're against. And you know, with Trump's approval rating hovering around, you know, in the upper forties, and folks still feeling fairly good about the economy. Yes, we're a little bit worried about inflation and so forth, but generally speaking, you know, folks are not as upset with Donald Trump as the left told them they would be if he won.
Speaker 1: And that's a problem in politics.
Speaker 10: Over promising and under delivering is a major problem. And when you tell people if you vote for Donald Trump, the world is going to end. It's going to be a fascist dictatorship. There's never going to be more elections. And it turns out that's.
Speaker 1: Not the case. And it's not the case, then the people who are delivering that message are going to be looked at with a good deal of.
Speaker 10: Scrutiny because you can't believe what they say on anything else either.
Speaker 1: So the Democrats are really lost. What they need right now is a message. They haven't got it.
Speaker 10: They need a messenger. They think it's Kevin Newsom, but they're not sure that can be different by next week. But the Democrats are going through what a lot of parties do when they lose an election. We went through this in twenty twelve. We came out of it. It remains to see where my Democrat friends do.
Speaker 2: Nick, well, Vanner, I'm going to have to leave with de Thank you so much for your insights, and we'll see you next time. Now, let's bring in political journalist John Fund to keep the conversation going. John, great to see you now. At the start of the program, I spoke before about the whole relationship between Donald Trump, the media, and Vladimir Putin, and many of the media have been accusing Trump of going easy on Vladimir Putin, but it seems that Trump is now talking a bit tougher here. He's slammed American policies under Joe Biden that prevented Ukraine from launching full scale attacks on Russia. And he's also posted himself a picture of himself pointing sternly at the chest of Vladimir Putin to kind of, I guess, reinforce his point. John Fund, how do you read this change of tone on Russia with Donald Trump?
Speaker 12: Both leaders wanted that Alaska summit. They got great visuals out of it, they got some propaganda value back in Russia for Putin, some burnishing of image in the United States. But in the end it was inconclusive. And now the Russians apparently are dragging their feet. They're not sure they want to have a meeting with Zelenski. They're setting down conditions on any security guarantees that Ukraine would get from Europe or the United States. So we're back to Vladimir Putin playing foot seat under the table with people, and I think Trump is eventually going to lose patients. I think Cwton will drag this out until the last possible moment, and he'll give the least that he possibly can. I think this war will be resolved sometime this year, but very late in the year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what sort of shape do you see that taking? I mean, will will the West accept, you know, concessions of territory to Russia or is that beyond the pale or could there be something where you know, maybe we see a referendum in a couple of years on disputed territory to see where people want to go. Where do you see this landing?
Speaker 12: Well, Russia already has twin eighty percent of Ukraine. That's a concession because no one believes that they'll retreat from that. I don't think they deserve or should they get any additional terrain they've not conquered. As for a referendum, look, let's take Crimea. Russia took that over ten years ago. At the time only fifty six percent of the population was Russian. Now it's ninety six percent. How do you think the referendum is going to go on that? Anyone who's Ukrainian has already left those regions, so a referendum would be pointless.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, fair enough. And demographics is destiny. As we say here, John, I want to shift gears here too. More interesting, fascinating stuff coming out about the Clinton Foundation. Now, we haven't spoken about this for a long time, but there is now a report out showing that years after the FBI was forced to shut down corruption probes of the charity, the IRS began a criminal tax investigation into the foundation's dealings, but then suddenly stopped in twenty nineteen, and their memos internal emails that have been reviewed by Just the News that suggest this investigation came to a dead halt, and nobody quite knows. Why are we going to hear anything more about the Clinton Foundation, Because I know there's a big effort to start looking into the past of all sorts of things, including the Biden So why not the Clintons.
Speaker 12: Well, the IRS is in a mess right now. It's on its seventh leader, seventh leader in less than a year. A lot of things they clean up. I suspect that we will come to the bottom of this and we'll find as just with one Hunter Biden IRS probe, there was political interference. So I think all of that should come to light. By the way, the Clinton Foundation as a direct connection to many of your viewers. It was the Australian government under the Labor Party that was one of the biggest donors to the Clinton Foundation, over one hundred million Australian dollars. Interestingly enough, the Australian government was scheduled to send a final payment to the Clintons right after Hillary's successful election, not in twenty sixteen. They apparently stopped it at four twenty four in the morning after the election once the results were in. So as foolish and as much as the Australian government played the sap and the sucker with the Clinton Foundation, they did cut their losses pretty quickly after Hillary lost.
Speaker 2: Boy, it's pretty telling though that they thought that there'd be something to be gained by giving money to that foundation. So I'm looking forward to a real sort of watch this base on this John, thanks so much for explaining that. Now stick around because Carol Markowitz joins me after the break. But first, well, you know the Kennedy family. They were once American royalty and who can forget JFK's stirring words, ask not.
Speaker 11: What your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.
Speaker 2: Well, like many prominent families, it was all downhill from there. Let's check in with the Kennedy's two generals later.
Speaker 13: Each generation descendant begin life, begin their life with a purity, an innocence which stands above geography, government, and ideology.
Speaker 2: Now you're not gonna believe it, but that was JFK's grandson, Jack Schlosberg, prancing around his apartment in a whig, imitating Milania Trump. What's the old saying tailcoats to wigs and three generations something like that. Anyway, Carol, Mark whatit'z is next? There's gonna be a great stick around. Welcome back to the program. Well, some shocking news out of the United States this week where United States Citizenship and Immigration Services made the shocking announcement that they are going to update their guidance to prevent and boy, this just tells you how bad things are in Trump's America. They're updating their guidance to prevent anti American foreigners from receiving visas to immigrate. My god. Well, frankly, that's a common sense change, long overdue. Discuss this and more, Let's bring an author and host of the Carol Markets show, Carol Markets. Carol I was absolutely stunned to see that people were absolutely upset about this idea that if you're anti American, you can't get a visa to go to America. Why would you want to in the first place?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Well, I think it's because people think, Oh, I'm American and I hate this country. Why can't we import more people just like me? And I think that idea is crazy. Obviously, I'm an immigrant to this country, and when I was a child, I did the whole immigration process, or did the whole becoming a citizen process, And you have to kind of prove that you are going to be a worthy American, that you are going to be the best that this country offers, that you're going to live up to the values. And we sort of have moved away from that where it doesn't matter anymore and you're encouraged to bring your terrible backwards ways into the United States. I'd love to see that reversed a little bit. I'd love to see it become that you need to prove that you want to come to America and be American and be everything that that means in the best way possible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree completely. I can't believe that people were losing their minds about this, but I want to talk about now also another American institution. There's a restaurant chain called Cracker Barrel and maybe a strands haven't heard of it, but it's a very sort of classic American down home kind of restaurant chain. Anyway, their shares have plunged by twenty percent after their new CEO decided to redesign the logo. That's stripped away both the Cracker and the barrel. But also it's come out that they're doing a broader woke rebranding. Have been involved in all sorts of pride events and things of this kind of nature. It sounds like they're going bud light. Have we got another company going woke and about to go broke here? I think?
Speaker 4: So, you know, the main thing to me that stuck out about this is that somebody took a logo that was, you know a little bit interesting, not super quirky or different, but just a little bit of an interesting logo and turned it into the most bland, generic, AI produced logo possible. And I think that that's what's really confusing to people, like, what are they doing here? Why did they change this? Cracker Barrel is a beloved kind of low priced restaurant that you see when you're on road trips with your family. My kids love it. There's a candy store with like knickknacks in the front of every every store, and you you have these rocking chairs in front. It's it's just a really cute experience. And I think that people don't want it to become just another generic restaurant, and that's what it looks like is becoming. They showed pictures of a remodel inside they got rid of kind of some of the cute, cute sea things that they had, and it's just it's sad to watch a company destroy itself needlessly. Really, I don't I don't know about the woke part yet. We'll see what happens with that. But why do this? Why make yourself like everybody else?
Speaker 2: Well, there was an interesting piece in the New York Times about this, and the New York Times actually said that Cracker Barrel Restaurants were and this was a New York Times reporting. They said they are white coated and associated with conservatives. Is this this whole sort of weird racialization and politicization of something that shouldn't be racialized or political at all?
Speaker 4: I mean, the thing is, it's completely not true.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 4: I go on road trips with my kids and they, you know, Cracker Barrel. Let's stop at Cracker Barrel and get some of the fun candy that they have in the store. And it's a mix of people from all over the country, nobody, it's not particularly white. All races are represented, and the idea that it's some kind of white coated thing is nonsense. It's absolute nonsense. It's it's them trying to bring down an American brand, and that American brand is falling for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's afraid Sha, we can't take away there, But hey, I want to go to New York City now where you're from, where I'm from, and where Zorad mom Domi, who I've spoken about plenty of times on the show, is surging in the polls. He's now expected to be the next mayor of the Big Apple. We keep hearing more and more about this guy, his crazy economics, his adjacency to very anti Israeli and some would say anti Semitic comments. As a former New Yorker yourself, what do you make of this and what do you make of this in terms of the broader move of the Democrat Party towards socialism away from mainstream Middle America.
Speaker 4: I think leftism goes hand in hand now with anti Semitism, at the very minimum being anti Israel, and that's what Zora Muandani represents. But beyond all that, all of his ideas, all of his socialist plans for New York City, they're largely going to fail. That he can't do a lot of the things that he he can do. I mean, how many government run grocery stores is he going to have in a city of you know, seven or million people? Two three? It's not going to work. He can't really freeze rent. He wants to do it with rent stabilized apartments. New Yorker's misunderstood it as all apartments. Obviously, this is all going to fail. So the question is what will he turn to when it does fail? And I think Jews in New York need to be careful that he's going to turn to vilifying them and they're going to be in danger. And that's not a crazy idea that that's something that plenty of politicians have done in the past. When there are government policies fail, they find a way to escapegoat Jews. New York Jews need to be called. They need to think about getting out if he becomes mayor. It's time.
Speaker 2: God, It's just absolutely shocking. I never would have thought, having grown up in New York, you know, forty years ago, that we'd be talking about Jews having to leave New York City of all places. But finally, Carol, I want to ask you about this because, look, I'm not much of a Swifty myself, but former FBI director James call me apparently is He's posted a bizarre video about Taylor Swift and Donald Trump. Have a look at this.
Speaker 14: You see Taylor Swift and I go way back. I went to my first concert of hers fifteen years ago. I'm in a family's swifty group chat. I know all her music and I listened to it on my headphones when I cut the grass. So yes, I have a favorite of hers, although honestly, for me, it's a tie between all two well ten Minute Version and Exile featuring bonnye Verair.
Speaker 2: Carol, creepy is the only kind of word that came to mind there. What do you think?
Speaker 4: Look, I like Taylor Swift. I've been to a Taylor Swift concert. I've taken my teenage daughter to see her in Liverpool. I mean, I'm not against people liking Taylor Swift, that's great, But the fact that our FBI director, our ex FBI director, is so deeply unserious and so weird, so odd, does such weird things and says such weird things. This is the the first time that he's made kind of odd spectacle of himself. He recently had the incident where he said he was walking on the beach and came across a shell formation that said eighty six forty seven, which means get rid of forty seven.
Speaker 6: And it's taken kind of a front.
Speaker 4: I mean, he is a weird dude. How was he the FBI director? It just makes those sense to me, and it concerns me that someone like that was in that role for so long.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I think we're gonna hear a little bit more about James Comey in the coming weeks and months. Karen Marquis, We're going to leave it there, thank you so much. Now we've got to hit a short break. But when we come back, ay yai ai, it's going to be a very special, spicy only in America. But first, a few words of wisdom from our favorite Louisiana Senator John Kennedy. And what's that the kids say? Wait for it? Are Republicans having fun these days?
Speaker 11: I wouldn't describe it as fun. I enjoy my job, but I'm not sure that fun is the right term. I think we're winning more than we're moving. Some of that is due to Republicans, but a lot of it, as you pointed out, Leland, is due to Democrats. As I've said before, you you never interfere with your opponent when he's kicking his own ass.
Speaker 2: Great advice, Senator, Only in America. After the break, welcome back to the program, and now it's time for a little segment we like to call only in America, or maybe only in the Dominican Republic. Yes, that's right, the Dominican Republic, where Donald Trump is now playing the hero in a new hit song by Sandro Res, which is racing up the charts in that Caribbean nation. The song is about a guy who's missus breaks up with him to run away to New York, leaving him to beg Donald Trump to deport her and send her back home. The song is called May Trump Deport Her? Here's a little bit.
Speaker 5: Em hi.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, day ya da pretty catchy. Hey, I'm going to be humming that all weekend, and you have a great weekend. Don't get deported. Bye bye