Speaker 1: Hello, Welcome on the podcast special podcast.
Speaker 2: Birthday Birthday, Happy Birthday, Birthday, Hooray, hooray.
Speaker 1: Birthday.
Speaker 3: This is beautiful.
Speaker 1: Oh well, smoking studio smoke and the studio smoking studio quick for me, that's not good. We have Siah here from management, my dogs in the house morning, fancy dress, Vian rapper. We're not doing fancy dress tonight.
Speaker 4: And get up with the program. Look, can you hear that?
Speaker 3: Birthday?
Speaker 5: I'd love to call this cake. This knife isn't sharp enough?
Speaker 3: Could we get I.
Speaker 1: Know someone who knows.
Speaker 5: Does anyone have one of those? Yeah, I'd love a knife sharpener.
Speaker 1: I don't think we have knife sharpness here now.
Speaker 5: My life is sharp enough. Thanks, guys, what have we got?
Speaker 1: I know what did?
Speaker 4: It's his birthday yesterday. I want to get your birthday please.
Speaker 5: I got these brand new white shoes that are what are so hot?
Speaker 4: They're very quite? Is that from the wave?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: From my almost wife.
Speaker 3: You have a big hoof.
Speaker 5: What I'm a ten and a half?
Speaker 6: Did she get well? She was like the tens are two hundred dollars. Ten and a half are like one hundred and thirty. I don't know they obviously like just had certain soild is that run sale? And I was like, it's okay, size size me up.
Speaker 3: And I'll grow into them.
Speaker 6: And you got the wrong size, she asked me. Birthday dinner yeat on Friday night in studio Amro on Chapel Street was lovely, some drinks and then.
Speaker 1: What else on the birthday weekend you finish up?
Speaker 4: What else did you get for your birthday?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: I got a lot of cookies from that cookie box place on Chapel Street as well.
Speaker 7: Which place is is that the one we had at the Market's different?
Speaker 1: Different one? These are one of the markets.
Speaker 6: These are fat cookies full of goo that you put in the microwave for a couple of seconds and they are gooey and delicious.
Speaker 5: And I still have some less.
Speaker 1: Did you have a cake? Have you been cake?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: Because there's six cookies in the box. That's instead, there's six cookies.
Speaker 8: In the way.
Speaker 7: Adults don't just have birthday cakes unless it's like that's a that kids.
Speaker 4: Adults with kids have birthday cakes. Adults are just don't always have.
Speaker 1: Birthday can always buy people birthday.
Speaker 4: Cakes sometimes a week late. Where do you sit on ice cream cake?
Speaker 1: Sensitive subject?
Speaker 4: He bought me a.
Speaker 7: He sent me an ice cream cake for my birthday, like three days late. Excuse me on a forty two degree days. I'm born in January, when I wasn't even home, didn't ask, and had it dropped on the doorstephroom thoughtful. He's so thoughtful. Meanwhile, for his birthday. I make him feel very special.
Speaker 1: You're very good at birthdays. I'm getting better, No, knife isn't.
Speaker 4: I think you just have that.
Speaker 1: Just when you say I'm good, You're I'm getting better.
Speaker 4: No you're not. You're only getting better because you've met me and now I.
Speaker 5: Help you buy.
Speaker 1: I like giving a cake.
Speaker 7: It's small, Yeah, so you're not the best one is. It's called the lemonade cake from stocked.
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 4: Trust me? There's like four different stocked around moment.
Speaker 1: It tastes like lemonade.
Speaker 7: Well, it's like a fluffy vanilla lemonade cake and it's just all sprinkles.
Speaker 4: It's like the ultimate perfect cake.
Speaker 3: That's a hard assignment.
Speaker 4: I'm going to bring one in. I'll bring one in.
Speaker 1: Lemonade cake.
Speaker 3: How old are you, Jesse?
Speaker 4: They are like the go to cake.
Speaker 6: Thirty six thirty sixty.
Speaker 4: Six six it's twenty eight stock lemonade cake.
Speaker 9: I couldn't have told you. I wouldn't have been able to tell you how old you were twenty eight. I just knew you weren't forty like us, like Crusty's.
Speaker 1: Twenty eight is a good year.
Speaker 4: You're coming into it.
Speaker 1: I help something even with twenty eighth.
Speaker 4: Twenty eighth, are you actually on.
Speaker 3: Your thirty six thirty two? This is it?
Speaker 4: Chase.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm twenty eight, almost twenty nine, forty.
Speaker 4: Trust me. It's the best cake of all time. It's basic.
Speaker 1: But but I love an ice cream cake.
Speaker 4: I love an ice often fluffy sponge.
Speaker 1: You've seen to do a good or even just the stock standard freddo ones that you get it cold leap, they're not yes.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, you're bulletin.
Speaker 4: For example, last.
Speaker 7: Night Paul cooked the roast Jase Rocelam with my brother and sister in law, and you know what, you know what?
Speaker 4: He whooped out after mi.
Speaker 7: He goes, guys, we've got to vote, and I was like, no, what have you done?
Speaker 4: I was sure it was going to be Nana's apple pie.
Speaker 7: And he pulled out a box of magnets and a Vanetta and it was a unanimous decision.
Speaker 4: We had the Vanetta.
Speaker 1: Question, no question statement, if he under apple pie? Sarah ly deep dish, Sarah, the deep dish, the crust on the names is fucking done.
Speaker 3: How do you better?
Speaker 1: Sarah? Le is the way to go?
Speaker 3: Sarah's Sarah's done, Sarah, Sarah?
Speaker 4: I think Sarah. I thought she came back.
Speaker 1: Sarah's on another day. Yeahitated Sarah, Sarah's back check. We're checking everyone.
Speaker 3: To sarially make the chocolate bavariant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how we covered it.
Speaker 4: Vanilla.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 5: Sarah chocolate, is he?
Speaker 3: And that is not s It's not that's way to It's Sarah. It's spelled from now we call her. So she's back, Sarah.
Speaker 7: I think do you think went in the bin with the Holden commodore?
Speaker 4: Didn't she? When they stopped making them?
Speaker 1: Lee, Yeah, has been sold to Darrey, Sara and Darryl living.
Speaker 4: From sar Selt, isn't it?
Speaker 9: And Darrell felt, Yeah, we're gonna have to change.
Speaker 4: Darley died too.
Speaker 1: Changed the They changed the chocolate bavarian though, because when we were young, it used to be biscuit based chocolate and then that white. Now it's changed, said, it's like a chocolate top.
Speaker 4: I don't know about a Bavarian.
Speaker 1: No, they're not great, They're not great. Was it, Sarah? Was it you were talking to about yoga?
Speaker 4: Yes, to the best, but you tip the.
Speaker 5: What would they call no Yogo pro pro.
Speaker 10: Yo.
Speaker 7: But it was just like the Yogo split mix or like Yogo mixed.
Speaker 1: Yea, the duo custard where one was chocolate Yogo mix pours custard.
Speaker 4: Yea, it's Yogo mixed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: And they had the one with minim and MS.
Speaker 1: Yes. I haven't had the yoga in years. You know they have downstairs little gelato cones at the coals.
Speaker 4: Can you, Sarah? Can you mentioned him for the show at ten?
Speaker 7: Going downstairs with his big man, one of those tiny.
Speaker 4: Little Dolados on his own in.
Speaker 7: The little sitting in the car with a Yogo and a bag of little ice.
Speaker 4: Cragic?
Speaker 8: That is living, Living's tragic, Living, tragedy, Living, Get out of here. Spoken about fifteen minutes.
Speaker 7: Daddy's podcast and for.
Speaker 3: The whole show.
Speaker 9: And my stomach has been grumbling because Lauren and I are all synced up.
Speaker 4: Don't drag me into your messy bowel situation.
Speaker 3: What I don't need to do it.
Speaker 6: Oh that's exactly someone who needs some pool would say, I.
Speaker 4: Hate her chat. Have we got a situation, we can call it a situation.
Speaker 5: We're about to have a situation if you don't go well.
Speaker 7: Clin made it sound in the middle of just before we went into a break, clinkos, guys, do you need me in this?
Speaker 4: And I was like, no, why And he goes, because I've got to I gotta go, And we're like, he goes, can I go to the bathroom?
Speaker 7: We're like, yeah, go, And then you stood here and went I've just got a really bad pain in my stomach.
Speaker 1: And we're like, and.
Speaker 4: Then you continued to stand here.
Speaker 10: Well, then it went to the subsided usually stands for the show, but today he's you've been keeping it in, trying to cook it.
Speaker 1: Lauren's gonna ren over my bathroom.
Speaker 7: I'm going to put one of those toilet seats on, you know that the ones that you can get there like clear and they've got spiders.
Speaker 4: I do a great job.
Speaker 1: And have you showers?
Speaker 3: Have you got a shower chair?
Speaker 1: Shower?
Speaker 4: Well, you might put in steam.
Speaker 1: The main bathrooms and everything are all good, but the en sweet has a bath shower. I don't want to feel like I'm staying at every day. I go and get someone.
Speaker 4: Get a plastic shower exactly.
Speaker 1: I want to rip that out, putting your vanity in. Put a shower. Like how explaining a steam shower there, I don't know.
Speaker 4: What is actually the plumbing of it that.
Speaker 1: Is, Yeah, because steam, They've also got to see it more and then you can have steam come through it, so it's like steaming.
Speaker 7: And then you build like an in built like a shower shower ledge you're sitting hang on, so it's.
Speaker 4: Like a sauna. Yeah, a steam before it's like a steam home.
Speaker 7: You basically you basically build a steam room in your showers still have a water and then once you've had your steam, then you turn.
Speaker 1: Down the side and infrared.
Speaker 3: It can't be mixing your steam a steam board.
Speaker 4: No infrareds not going in your bathroom.
Speaker 1: Steam shower. How much is a steam shower?
Speaker 4: Well, how long is a piece of string? It's like saying.
Speaker 3: Confused.
Speaker 1: Depends how much does a steam shower cross. You'll pay between one thousand and five thousand.
Speaker 3: Just for the head.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the plumbing though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the average cost to install the steam. Oh okay, that went up ranges from two eight to seven to one. Yeah, but it's not national average four to three.
Speaker 4: It's not water, it's you need all the plumbing.
Speaker 1: I just got out of fitness first, and you're.
Speaker 4: Going to go to fitness first. That's horseshit. You will never see it for in the fitness first I had before.
Speaker 1: Remember I was in the steam room and that that guy started picking his nails. He took no clippings in with him, and I was like, that's enough for me. That's a no go. Not in communal steam. No, did you gym on the weekend?
Speaker 4: I did? Did you get your house?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Congrats?
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred point three is a frequency. It's not a bad chack.
Speaker 4: Did you get talking about for the last fifteen minutes?
Speaker 1: Renovate my fucking rental?
Speaker 5: Was it within the budget?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It was heapsless, heaps fantastic.
Speaker 4: That's why he's putting in the steam show.
Speaker 1: I did screw up though, because I said to the real estate, no more money. I'm out, like, I'm at my cap. I'm at my cap. You know, I've got to ring my wife. I can't do it. And then he came back and he's like sold. And I looked at Jess, my mate straight away. I didn't even think, And I'm like, now we got money for the bathroom right now?
Speaker 4: Who cares? It's sold? Though it doesn't make I can say whatever you want.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like your friends that you bought the house off will now be listening to this.
Speaker 4: Going so ripped us off?
Speaker 1: Terrific?
Speaker 3: What's settlement?
Speaker 1: Did you go for thirty days?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: My goodness. So look keep in mind, I'm about to go away for Hide and Seek. So stress levels at our house it's been.
Speaker 7: No fucking no people do this ship and they're like, we're going on holidays in August. We might start packing in June's not a holiday.
Speaker 4: But you do it the two weeks before. No one's packing six weeks. No, you don't. He's getting the people. I'm not letting him pack his own house.
Speaker 7: I said to him, if you move house during our survey period, you are eating people to do it for you.
Speaker 4: I don't want to hear about it.
Speaker 3: He needs to start packing people.
Speaker 9: Imagine how much stuff he has in his wardrobes, in his cupboards.
Speaker 4: It himself. He's getting the people to come and do it for it I'm not allowed to know.
Speaker 9: You need to pack yourself because you need to know what to throw out before you move.
Speaker 1: We're so using that audio you need to do.
Speaker 3: You need to do a pre moving hand wait for it.
Speaker 1: I guess what I'm doing for today. We've got a list. We've got a list right today, I'm booking removeless.
Speaker 5: You get a skip and.
Speaker 1: I'm booking the biggest skip being. I told the boys they each get one small box.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying basically like they're going to prison.
Speaker 9: Just just listen before you sledge, because it's not a nanoay thing.
Speaker 7: Time to start packing now, because all we're going to hear about these five weeks.
Speaker 9: To start the prep because you need to attack one cupboard at a time, figure out what you're throwing out, throw it out, and then close the cupboard. And then it's easy to pack because when you come to pack, you just have to put it in the box and.
Speaker 4: A way up packing it someone else's problem.
Speaker 3: But how are you going to know what to throw out?
Speaker 7: All he needs to do is pull out the spreation.
Speaker 3: Starts today, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I guarantee you it won't start today.
Speaker 1: Laaren, where do you reckon? I could get boxes from.
Speaker 3: I can help you with boxes. You know why because I did it myself.
Speaker 4: Very between you and Jason.
Speaker 3: He's got helpers.
Speaker 1: No, the kids are not helpers. I'm shipping them away.
Speaker 7: He's sending them away and then he's getting the people to come in and pack up for him.
Speaker 4: And I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: I do it yourself. You've got more controls.
Speaker 1: Doing it myself. Man of the people.
Speaker 3: Yes, you.
Speaker 2: Clean.
Speaker 7: It's quite cathartic, though, you just when you've got the skip and you just chucked.
Speaker 1: I have to sit down last night and go now. I want to I want to be very Yeah, we are being ruthless, like it's all going, you'll be lucky. If we take all three kids, jury's out on everything.
Speaker 4: Like if she takes you.
Speaker 1: We set the kids down last night and told them really, taking two they have deplete their case.
Speaker 9: That is.
Speaker 7: It was very entertaining, not okay, especially given that one of them is too.
Speaker 1: They all turned on the two year old because he couldn't really defend himself, so they were like, you know, he's been the latest edition. We call him the liability. I think we just shed the weight.
Speaker 4: You're a cruel parent.
Speaker 1: That's the nicest thing you've ever said. Tom.
Speaker 7: He's got a bungalow at the back, which is it's a shd. It's a bungalow. It's got a sink, a kitchen in it.
Speaker 1: It doesn't know it has water access.
Speaker 7: He's got it self contained apartment. She said to me today. I am building a studio apartment in there, and I'm going to put a padlock on it, and none of them are going to know the code.
Speaker 9: Anyway, we should probably go because you got to start situation.
Speaker 1: I'll go down to Carl's and get you some boxes, one of those mini gelato cones. What it will help with my anxiety? All right, we must pack.
Speaker 4: We're gonna hear about this for four.
Speaker 1: Can we talk bubble wrap tomorrow?
Speaker 4: No, get someone to do it for you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna bring bubble wraping tomorrow and just pop it through the show.
Speaker 4: You and your wife won't survive a movie if you do it yourself.
Speaker 1: You know, we'll barely the midday movie.
Speaker 3: We need some newspaper to wrap the glasses in a.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the other thing I thought, because I've given notice of the rental, but I've got a week overlap.
Speaker 4: You need a week.
Speaker 1: Run to the car with clothes and stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you need a week. You need a week?
Speaker 5: Good for me, because what you do?
Speaker 4: You take what you want and then you chuckle stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh, not to mention, my niece and her boyfriend have booked a trip to come and stay with us. They booked them a couple of months ago. There you move it the day after settlement. That's good.
Speaker 4: That can help you move.
Speaker 1: I've moved them to a hotel.
Speaker 3: I thought he's getting paid from move lists.
Speaker 1: He is, okay, Lore, enough of the moving chat. God, I don't want to hear about this.
Speaker 4: It's going to do our heads in.
Speaker 7: This is going to be painful for the next four weeks, and then the two weeks after that's going to be a ship show because.
Speaker 4: You won't know where anything is.
Speaker 1: Hey, at least you're not going to be in the way living with me somewhere as I'm going through it. Heaven help Bye,