Speaker 1: Quick get you read morning every day.
Speaker 2: Adelaide.
Speaker 1: Oh dear Darcy Foggetty Adelaide Crows put him up to face the media yesterday. It's in one of the biggest news stories of the year. And I mean, bless Darcy. He's just a country boy from Lucindale. It's not his wheelhouse.
Speaker 3: Sometimes there'd be press conferences that you look forward to and sometimes there'd be ones that you really dread because there's going to be some tricky questions.
Speaker 1: And it was so deliciously awkward and just to peel back the curtains a little bit, what happens on a day like yesterday when there's a big news news story. It's not just the sports journalists that go down there, but it's the hard news journalists that go down with the intention of really hammering the message home. As I poured, Darcy was left to face the music. And gosh, it was deliciously awkward, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: Yes, Yeah, it's definitely not ideal, is it? But yeah, we'll work through stuff and yeah we've got a game this week, so folcus on that how the leadership.
Speaker 5: You and the leadership have spoken either you're.
Speaker 4: Out a yet, Yeah, we're not really going to get into too many details about that.
Speaker 1: Pretty well, and then one of the new one of the journalists set him up beautifully and said, hey, don't you guys get a lot of education in this space around these things? And Darcy's like, oh, yeah, yeah, we do. And then she just went bang and she goes, well, why isn't it working.
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: So only what I thought I'd do is because Darcy Foggetty yesterday looked like he wanted to be anywhere, and I mean anywhere else on the planet other than the media room at West Lakes. Am I right?
Speaker 3: Well, realistically, who wants to be the person copping questions in a situation like that?
Speaker 6: Who craves that situation?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. So if you don't mind, here are my top five places that Darcy Foggetty would have preferred to be yesterday other than in that press contrat.
Speaker 6: Here we go. Number five.
Speaker 1: Well, the first one that comes to mind is but dazzling a personalized port jumper to give Travis Boke for his final homegoing this week.
Speaker 3: That's cool, It's a lovely touch from Darcy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Number four maybe milking the cows and the farm back at loosen'dal at least the heifers have never been reported to the AFL.
Speaker 3: I'm all right, that's very consistent with it.
Speaker 6: While they talk back to number three.
Speaker 1: I thought Darcy might like to be on a marathon shopping expedition at West Lakes with Missus Foggerty to buy mister Foggerty some new jocks for Christmas.
Speaker 3: Sure, all of a sudden are purchasing jocks and socks can be quite fun.
Speaker 6: I do have time for that now, I said Darcy. Number two.
Speaker 1: Maybe a night at Mark Keane's house to watch a PowerPoint presentation on the history of the Irish potato femine, entertaining.
Speaker 3: One super fashion face for marcute and.
Speaker 1: Maybe a drum roll please here we go. Number one, and the number one place that Darcy Foggetty would have preferred to be rather than at the press conference yesterday, was getting lost in Riley Philthorpe's beeared.
Speaker 6: Forro sang out there for refuge.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what you do so times.
Speaker 1: There's no one else in there that we know of.
Speaker 3: Things get too tough, you hang out and Riley Philthorpe's bits so warm too.
Speaker 1: By the wise lusciously warm and cozy.
Speaker 6: It's some food there too, that's nice.
Speaker 1: Couple of crumbs. Would he find his way out in time for the Grand Final?
Speaker 3: Sure, that's the problem. People sometimes enter and never come out to be muted. Beard on Raley Philthorpe.
Speaker 1: I need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know now, I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know.
Speaker 6: I need to know what news today is.
Speaker 1: What you need to know. What you need to know with Jody and has need to know is not only is my big friend here a breakfast radio superstar, he's also a Channel seven reporter on the AFL talk is through how yesterday unfolded with the whole Isaac Rankin situation.
Speaker 3: I didn't work yesterday.
Speaker 1: Looking at me Blakely, I was like, oh.
Speaker 6: Right, so this is where it stands. Obviously we know now.
Speaker 3: So so yesterday when we spoke about it, it was we don't even know it's true. From now we do know that it actually has happened. So homophobics layer was used against Collingwood by Isaac Rankin, and we know that Isaac Rankin has spoken to the particular Collingwood player that happened on Sunday. So now basically we sit back and we wait for a sanction, which we expect is definitely happening today.
Speaker 1: There were some strong roomors yesterday around who that Collingwood player is. Do you have a fair idea or you'd prefer not to say yes?
Speaker 3: But I'm not sure I'm allowed to say it if it's out there, is it?
Speaker 1: I don't think it is out there.
Speaker 3: I think it's just sort of rumor and spnulation, which it doesn't really matter. I don't think it matters who it went to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it come out anyway.
Speaker 3: But obviously not very well received as you would imagine. Three to six weeks is what they're saying. It's not going to be three. We'll give it the absolute hot tips. So past indiscretions, no, absolutely not so. Past indiscretions ranges from three to six weeks. Three weeks with one of the originals, and that was Jeremy Finlayson twenty four. It's increased since then, okay, And there's even been situations where the AFL has said, if this keeps on happening, the number of weeks is going to increase, right, So three six for Jeremy, three weeks for Jeremy Finlayson. There's a couple of examples in the VFL as well, with the Sydney Swans player and also a security player. Will Power got five matches in twenty twenty four. Jack Graham got four matches this year, but that's because he's self reported, so that was taken into consideration. So it's not going to be three weeks. It's probably they're expecting probably five weeks.
Speaker 1: So any chance of him playing finals football is done.
Speaker 3: He's all probably squashed, insane. That's probably a bit of a prediction of what people are saying and the trend that's gone in terms of sanctions for this particular incident. But we'll wait and see and we absolutely are expecting a result today from the AFL Integrity Unit and the Crows in Collingwood.
Speaker 1: From page to the paper today was a somewhat of a comparison between the situation with Isaac Rankin and also the fact that Snoop Dogg will be paid two million dollars to perform at the AFL Grand Final and some of.
Speaker 3: His lyrics, they're tricky, they can be very tricky, some of Snoop dogs who I think we can safely assume that Snoop Dogg's montage won't contain any such lyrics. Yeah, he said some stuff back in the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would certainly hope that the AFL might have a quick chat with Snoop if they can fight their way through all the smoke and get to him.
Speaker 3: Do you reckon, Yeah, through all the smoke literally where.
Speaker 1: It's here and say, Snoop you might need to tie things down.
Speaker 3: Where is he or there is the background there cursy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, so interesting times. Well, we'll get a result today, I guess.
Speaker 3: Yes, and look, if any information comes to hand, we'll bring it to you first up, because I don't know when this result is actually coming out. It could be nice and.
Speaker 1: Early, yeah, or the AFL like to make things difficult for newsrooms and do it real late, like real real late.
Speaker 3: You might get a twenty sixth or night. The following segment audiences content, graphic language and not then you'll see it if easily offended, Well, you're about to find out just how your father he's on your money.
Speaker 1: Jody and six forty nothing. Oh you know, you know you've been dying to go. You ready, let's go to Brazil?
Speaker 6: Oh hey dad? Oh yeah, gosh, look at all those bodies.
Speaker 1: At Oh what about the sandy secrets of Rio's beaches? So drones surveying Rio de Janeiro's coastline captured footage of couples enjoying more than just the sunshine.
Speaker 6: If you know what I mean, I don't know what you mean. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Ah, what do you mean?
Speaker 6: Jokes? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Video showed late night beach goers rolling in the sand in ways that had nothing to do with beach volleyball, and after the footage went viral, authorities cracked down, banning overnight access to certain beaches. Local vendors weren't surprised, with one saying, this is Brazil. The beach is for football and sometimes everything else. Okay, nothing, I mean, let's just drill down on this for just a moment. Sex on the.
Speaker 3: Beach personally, never had I've never experienced, haven't you? Yep, we're looking around, have you? Oh my gosh, I should have known. Have a look which beech was? It grew up in the gird el al in the middle of the day on a Tuesday. Oh my gosh, when did this happen? Yesterday?
Speaker 1: I grew up. I was like eighteen nineteen on the Gold Coast. What did you think was going to happen?
Speaker 3: Does that make it acceptable?
Speaker 1: Does it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that Gold Coast is practically Rio de Janeiro for that stuff.
Speaker 3: God, because what comes with this sort of forntication, I fear is that sand in spots where there shouldn't be sand, creating.
Speaker 6: All sorts of friction.
Speaker 1: It's not it's not a fun time afterwards.
Speaker 6: So you learned the hard way, did you?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: My gosh, on a Tuesday goal in the middle of the day.
Speaker 6: Go on, you, Greg.
Speaker 3: Sometimes something comes across my desk, very very slyly and just rattles you. It shocks you to you core because you're like, no, no, no, no, that just simply can't be true. This piece of research information which suggests that women who spend excessive time cleaning and maging household chores report lower interesting sexual intimacy with their partners. I mean, my pants are shocked right off. Psychologists point to mental fatigue, stress, and imbalanced household responsibility as a major courtureity factor is for ladies in particular who don't want to have sex with their partners, particularly the partners that don't do many household chaws. The findings highlight how gender dynamics and unequal distribution of household work can affect marital satisfaction. Partners oft to underestimate the toll of domestic labor on emotional and physical intimacy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm joy. Do you want to break this down to here? If you don't do your one job, which is to take out the bins and you miss the garbage man coming around, you aren't having sex the next day. Oh what do you understand?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: I just brought it back to the animal world, and I thought all I need to do was genuinely flex my feathers like a big beacock. Are you saying I have more charts of having sex with via a beautiful wife if I actually take the rubbish out and do the dishes, maybe sort the clothes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, you clean those kids teeth and get them ready for bed. You are in like Flynn.
Speaker 6: But look at these feathers. Oh makes sense?
Speaker 3: Remembering Katie Perry said this about Orlando Bloom doing the dishes and things like that. That is my love language.
Speaker 1: I don't need a red Ferrari.
Speaker 3: I can buy that red Ferrariy, what does.
Speaker 6: She mean by that.
Speaker 4: You need to know?
Speaker 3: I need to know now.
Speaker 1: I need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know, I need to know what to news today, to know this is what you need to know.
Speaker 1: You know what you need to know With Jody and Asy just feels a little bit like the La Crow's Finals campaign is teetering on the brink. With this whole Isaac Rankin situation.
Speaker 3: It's kind of been throwing on its head, doesn't it. So I need to absolutely beat North Melbourne this weekend to lock in the minor premiership, but then you get two chances at home without Isaac Rankin and it would seem that that's what's going to happen. Ooh, it's certainly not as easy as it once was. We're waiting right now for a result. Yes, so, I mean the prediction is three to six weeks. It feels like it would be more like something like five weeks because what we know is that homophobic slur or slurs were used during a game gets Collinwood. That is confirmed, and the AFL Integrity Unit, along with the Crows and the Pies probably as we speak, coming up with a decision a punishment for Isaac Rankin.
Speaker 1: So that's what we were sort of all speculating in the newsrooms yesterday. Was it one slur or was it several slurnurs? Was this some suggestion that that might have been a couple.
Speaker 3: And I guess we will one hundred percent find out today, But Isaac Ranking is definitely gonna get punished. To make a prediction, it's not going to be three weeks, unfortunately Crow's fans. It feels like it would be more like five, maybe more, based on previous sanctions where it has started three and progressively gone up, so it would seem unusual. I just went back down to three. A few people did the rounds yesterday in terms of their thoughts on the whole situation. Jordan Dawson, the Crow Skipper.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not ideal, but it's obviously in the AFLs hands.
Speaker 4: And all that they've investigated, and so what happens.
Speaker 3: Certainly is an ideal of doing.
Speaker 1: If I had a dollar for every time I heard someone say it is an ideal yesterday I wanted to come in, I wouldn't have come in here and I would have shouted you.
Speaker 3: Lunch defender from Collinwood Braden Maynard.
Speaker 4: That's happening on the football field that I probably shouldn't have, definitely shouldn't have, and we've just got to move.
Speaker 3: On now and ahead of his one fiftieth game skip fro from Port Adelaide Conrosi. It's a space that we still need to improve on as individuals and as clubs. We will have a result sometime today. So tonight during all the news services seven news at six you will find out exactly what is going on.
Speaker 1: You could tune in at five if you want to get it first first at five.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't have it yet at five too early, guys, news was last ye.
Speaker 1: Yes, So watch this space today because there will most definitely be a result from the AFL and a lot of broken Crows fans hearts.
Speaker 3: Because go, well, could the Crows still win a premiership without Isaac Lanker?
Speaker 1: I was going to ask you that.
Speaker 3: So this is the thing about Isaac Rankin, so like he's incredibly important and he bobs up here and there and when he's on, oh my gosh, he's the match winner. So here's the thing. When it comes to the final series, and in particular the Grand Final, they got that far, it's so hot, it's so congested, and so often the big blokes get lost.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because it's so quick.
Speaker 3: The little blokes, particularly the little blokes with flair, it's their day.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And that is Isaac Rankin. He's small, he's so quick, he's clean, and you probably can't find someone with more X factor in the AFL.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So it feels like a.
Speaker 3: Grand Final and certainly a couple of Grand Final moments is made for Isaac Rankin. That's where it's a massy blow all eyes. Or on what happens with Joshuah Shelley? Can he get his way back in?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well can he? Is he close? Well?
Speaker 3: I still had a timeline on his exact return coming back from a knee injury.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, let's lighten the mood a little bit because, as we mentioned, Darcy Foggerty front of the media yesterday, and I just looked at that poor man and thought, you want to be anywhere else, You want to be anywhere else but standing in front of room of fifteen journalists. And so what I've done is I've taken the liberty of compiling the top five places that Darcy Foggerty would have preferred to have been yesterday? Is that? Okay?
Speaker 3: That's good right, let's do that next time us. This is such a beautiful, wholesome space as well.
Speaker 1: It's gorgeous good okay, So what we do We take some over hits and throwbats. We will chestralize them and then you and I have to go head to head and guess which one they are. But we played for one of our lovely listeners.
Speaker 3: Here, and you're insanely competitive in this space. And I got to say, I'm not suspecting you of anything, but it's very generous. I have you made us some breakfast just before, and stomach hurts a lot.
Speaker 1: Now, and your little beef welling tents.
Speaker 3: Unusual. I don't usually have big well gids for breakfast.
Speaker 1: Well starting something new, okay. Let's go to Adam from Woodcroft. Good morning, Adam, Good day, guys, good good good. Which team would you like today?
Speaker 3: I might go with Hazy normally pretty good? Okay, thank you, Adam. I endeavor to make you proud.
Speaker 1: Okay. Go to Emily from Clevelly Park, Good morning, m come, good morning. All right. I will try my hardest with at last. It says my hardest is often not good enough, but you can and you could do it the right words there from Emily.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, Jose's giving me the finger. Okay, that's what was happening there, just the pain picture. Ready for the first song, Okay, a bunch of hits and throwbacks orchestralized. Here we go. I'll be Whitney Houston. I want to dance with somebody. I'd like to feel the hit with somebody.
Speaker 1: Paul was trying to gather your thoughts.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to get my heart right down to the oh my very goodness, solid stuff, the old school too. By the way, that's a throwback.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: Next song, that's Benson Boone here for somebody else.
Speaker 3: Incorrect, Okay, Big Hazel will have a bit of a listener. That would be Hazy Benson Boone. I'm sorry, I'm here for somebody else.
Speaker 1: Somebody else.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm here for something. The technicality, Josh, we're trying to have some fun here, Joe, we're just trying to have some fun.
Speaker 2: Ride.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, you feel like you're you feel like you're robbed in that space.
Speaker 1: I certainly feel like I was.
Speaker 3: Know what we crave is someone to be extremely precise because What usually happens is whoever's judging us feels sorry for you just gives it to you.
Speaker 1: Well, why couldn't you do that then?
Speaker 3: Because he's a man with really really strict rules, and I appreciate that. When don't you?
Speaker 1: Boys club?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 3: So he said, deal, Jades, either win round, either win outright, or you get this one here and both Adam and Emily will take home a well entertainment family boucher. You ready, here we go.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know what it is.
Speaker 3: That was hazy, Paramore.
Speaker 1: I'm still.
Speaker 3: Probably should have accepted Cyril as well, probably could have accepted Cyril as well.
Speaker 6: Well, it is the cover, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh oh my god, you terable version of Cyril version is a.
Speaker 8: Drawer as well.
Speaker 1: That's ridiculous, Josh, you would There's no way you would.
Speaker 3: Have said, yes, you yourself into that. I don't know why, no idea is I I know that I understand because you would have got that, right.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, Paramore, actually too, that's the point, because.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't have got it, so I would have won one.
Speaker 1: I need to know.
Speaker 7: I need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know what news today to know this, here's what you need to know, you know.
Speaker 1: What you need to know with Jodi and Asy. Okay, so you, as President Donald Trump and Ukraine President Vladimir Zelensky are having discussions as we speak at the White House with seven European leaders. They're trying to bring peace to Ukraine. Essentially, so Trump has said this morning, no cease fire or truce will be struck until he Zelensky and Russian President Vladimir Putin meet directly for tri lateral talks. So essentially, h Donald Trump will be brokering world peace between Russia and Ukraine.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's an interesting situation, isn't it. Who thought that they have Big Donald and be the mediator.
Speaker 1: He said he doesn't want to cease fire. He's seeking a lasting peace still, so he indicated the US would be involved in providing security guarantees of the Ukraine and part of that peace still to end the war, but stops of committing American troops to go over there. Oh gosh, I've learned not to talk politics at family events after the weekend, because my family and Greg's family got together for a lunch at the village tavern and this came up, this whole situation, and my mother is fiercely on one side, and my father in law is fiercely on another. And I'm sitting there going, oh, no, I can see what's going to happen.
Speaker 3: Hey, if anyone's out there and you know me personally, or eat if you don't know me, if you want to make me go away, let's talk politics. Yeah, yeah, and vaccinations, yeah, but mainly politics, ok one, because it's just not a fun conversation starter. And too, I don't understand, well, I need to contribute. If I don't understand, I can't contribute.
Speaker 1: Just people. People are so passionate about it, and that's a good thing, but when two people who fashion it vastly different ideas while that andres awkward.
Speaker 3: Yeah, certainly is. I still can't get my head around the whole cheating on the golf course thing from gold Troup.
Speaker 1: Oh so good. I'm just trying to find a good lie good on you Donald still looking for And I asked this question without notice. Can Port sort of derail Gold Coast finals aspirations if they have a little upset.
Speaker 3: Yeah, big time. They can make a tricky two more wins for Gold Coast and they're sort of hovering around the top four If they lose against Port then who knows it would come down to this midweek game against Estenace.
Speaker 1: Oh goodness. Okay, now you lying to your children, let's discuss please, And also thirteen twenty fourteen, if you want to get involved in this conversation, we're going to reward you for telling porky pist to your kids. That's what we're going to do.
Speaker 3: This is good lies your dairy kids. Hey, and we're all in the same boat, all right. It's for the greater good. Yeah, sometimes it's because of laziness, but we feel like for the most part, it's for the greater good.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, what have you been up to?
Speaker 3: Well, there was one particular incident where I was going to take Henry, my seven year old.
Speaker 6: To sushi train.
Speaker 3: It's a nice little outing for us, and we both enjoy sushi.
Speaker 1: It's like your little daddy some date place, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It's a really good chance for us just to sit there and bond over a plate of the most Australian sushi you've ever consumed. There is anything with avocado and tuna in it. There has to be avocado and tuned out. Maybe some chicken Dariaki. So in this particular occasion, Lotti wanted to come, but she hates sushi. Lotty, my four year old, hates sushi. Like she discovered what a gag is eating sushi. Well, she almost vomited on to the table because she didn't like the taste, but it didn't like the smell, all those types of things. So I know that she doesn't want to go there. She purely only wants to go to see the robots. Soshi trained the little robots to bring you the sushi. Very clever little fellas they whip out. They're very loud too. Sometimes they sing just a little bit too loud, okay. So on this particular occasion, we had to like to Lottie and to keep her away. We had to say to her. And in the moment, I was actually I was speaking to the boss. I was on the phone to the boss. I'm trying to get out the door with Henry, and I in a split second had to come up with some sort of excuse as to why Lody couldn't come to sushi. So what came to mind was, I'm sorry that you can't come this morning, Lottie. And there's no point because it's international. Robots have the day off. So unfortunately, if you come to sushi trade with us, the robots not going to be there because it said day off timing.
Speaker 1: How many days? How many international day offs is there?
Speaker 3: I think it's only two or three, okay, depending what part of the statu are in.
Speaker 1: That's so hard.
Speaker 3: On this particular day, it was international. Oh so all the robots were having a day off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh dear, it's I think the China keep kids away from fast food is universal. Well, we did it on the weekend because we're up at Golden Grove for a dance competition for what felt like seven hundred hours and the time had come to go home, and Summer, who had been competing, wanted to go to McDonald's with all of her friends. But of course everywhere so goes her five year old sister wants to go also. Yeah, so I had to apologize to Harper and just say I'm so sorry, darling, but at six o'clock, and they don't serve five and unders after six o'clock.
Speaker 3: It's a restriction of Mack. I love the magazine. We've used that savuray time, but you've got to go with it.
Speaker 6: As well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've got to add some spice to it, like if our four year old goes, can we go to macis and we'll go. Yeah, that's a great idea. Oh, hang on a second, what day is it? Tuesday? Four pmre Tuesday? Oh damn it, that is a shut that's the timing.
Speaker 1: Maybe next time Henry would have cotton done though, right.
Speaker 3: No, Henry's seven o' seven now, so he and his mates talk, so he knows it's twenty four to seven. In fact, the last time I tried to pull that, he said it's twenty four to seven. Bro. There's a whole different issue with the use of the word bro at your dad.
Speaker 1: Holy from morpho Velcome morning, Holly, good on and go I tell you I'm good good. What little lies do you like to tell your kids?
Speaker 7: Yeah, merry go rounds I have in the middle of shopping ten lucky life.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's the way mama let her go on that.
Speaker 2: Well, because they always have flashing lights, I tell my child they're broken and that's what lights are flashing.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 1: Looks like an emergency services vehicle. The lights are flushing. Everything's broken.
Speaker 3: That's perfect. It's literally as healthy as it's insane. Bracket is telling a kid that you can't have ice cream because the siren's on, like the ice cream shop, the portable ice creams on, so like that means it's broken. It's going home.
Speaker 1: Music that comes out of that ice cream the music. Yes, the best parenting advice I ever got in my life was never, ever, ever, once put your kids on those little rides outside the shopping inside the shopping centerste it because they get a taste for it. But if they don't know the joy that they're missing out on their bad luck. Spottle, it's going to Hunter from Christie's Beach. Good morning Hunter, ell II Hunter.
Speaker 3: Have you been on the end of a lie?
Speaker 7: Okay, So my mom when we go to the shop, I always ask her like can I get this? Can I get?
Speaker 5: And then she says, no, we don't have any money, and I'm like, bro, then why.
Speaker 7: Do we go to the shop?
Speaker 3: Unter, You're spot on? Oh my very goodness. And what does mom say to that?
Speaker 5: She just said, well, I'm sorry something.
Speaker 1: Oh man, thank you Hunter.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm telling you as well. The use of the word bro elites and perfect for that situation.
Speaker 1: Emily from Marino please.
Speaker 5: Hey, Emily, Hello, come on, guys, are good?
Speaker 1: What lies are you telling your kids?
Speaker 5: My little girl loves mayonnaise. She's going to be one of these kids that doesn't eat anything without mayonnaise on it. We give her Greek yogurt and tell her that it's mayonnaise, and she stumbled in that Greek yo.
Speaker 1: I just feel like Emily, Greek yoga has approximately sixteen less tablespoons of sugar than mayonnaise, don't you reckon?
Speaker 5: Yes it does.
Speaker 1: We're trying by, you know.
Speaker 5: The good mayonnaise that has less preservatives and additives than sugar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, greet yoga it's great, you.
Speaker 5: Know, high protein dairy. Provided he thinks it's mayonnaise. You'll figure it out one day.
Speaker 3: Right now, tell the good friends, how about mum, lets me have Lets me have mayonnaise by the jar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's amazing. All right, let's take one more Tracy from Aberfore Park, Good morning, good morning. Okay, what have you lied about?
Speaker 7: So when my son was about five or six, he kept saying when am I going to get a brother or a system? That was never going to happen, And so to shut him up, I thought, oh, he'll forget about it after a while. So I said that we're going to adopt a child from Thailand, but it's going to to take a while. And so anyway, a couple of days later I went to school. It was a nice Lutheran private school, and the mum's going, oh, it's a wonderful thing you're doing, and a few of them said it, and I didn't know what was going on that I said, oh, adopting a child from Thailand. And he'd shared it at Shaw and tell that he was getting a brother or sister from Thailand.
Speaker 3: How do you talk your way out of that one.
Speaker 7: Tracy, Well, I just avoided school. I disdropped him at the gate for a few days, and that this disappeared.
Speaker 3: We're looking forward to leading him.
Speaker 1: From Thilandsey, Hey, can I do this? Can I give Hunter some Wallace Entertainment passes? Please? I certainly can, absolutely made my year Hunter.
Speaker 6: Are you there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right mate, We've got a Wallace Entertainment family party for you, great man.
Speaker 1: Thank you, and don't let your mum tell you that there's no money for pop corn and drinks, because we're going to provide them. Okay, thank you?
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, thanks for listening.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 5: That's okay, Bro.
Speaker 4: I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know now.
Speaker 1: I need to know.
Speaker 7: I need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know what news today to know.
Speaker 1: This is what you need to know.
Speaker 3: You know what you need to know.
Speaker 1: With Jody and Asy in extraordinary forty eight hours for the Adelaide Football Club, first up record crowd at Adelaide O will beat the Pies for the first time in nine years. And then Isaac rank And just had to go and ruin it all.
Speaker 6: Yeah, wow, geez, what a rollercoaster.
Speaker 3: So we as it stands right now, we are still waiting for an exact sanction for Isaac Reankan, probably expecting five maybe six weeks, who knows, But if it is five for minimum five and then the bulls them out for the rest of the season, no matter what, no matter how far the Crows get, and no matter how many twists and turns they take in the finals.
Speaker 1: Yes, so of course he's in trouble for a homopho vic slur on one of the Collingwood players. I'm quite sure that we can say which Collingwood player was definitely not going to say what the slur was. However, they are going to be some fairly massive repercussions. You would think for Isaac Rankin, if he misses the Grand Final, can they do it without him?
Speaker 3: It's right, yeers, just note from Isaac Rankin that he's that X factor guy, and you need there's always in every final series, not just the Grand Final, there's always one bloke who for whatever part of the game, absolutely turns a game on its head. And it's a big talking point as to that big finals push. Isaac Regan's that guy. Yeah, Like he's got that X factor. No one's got more X factor than Isaac Rankin. And little guys like that really stand out in final series, particularly Grand finals, because it's so quick, it's so congested that the silky quick guys are the ones who really come into their own.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And he is an expector guy because he can sing as well, Oh my very good. He sings at the the little thing that they do, that little concert right towards the end that another channel does.
Speaker 3: Don't know, we'll get back.
Speaker 1: To it needs to be helpful that