Speaker 1: Matt you are looking absolutely glowing today. What's your secret?
Speaker 2: Well, Anna, I've been using this new hydrating tanning miss called Goldie B with two e's.
Speaker 1: I have to check it out. I've never heard of it.
Speaker 2: Go to their instagram.
Speaker 1: I want the fairy tale, I want the prince charming.
Speaker 2: She how do I put this? Isn't a fan of my kissing style.
Speaker 1: With a boyfriend and girlfriend for about twelve hours. He's in a trash bin. He's non recyclable. Catching them up.
Speaker 2: I love being love. I love love this month.
Speaker 3: I don't know why, but like the four days leading up to my period, my emotions have been all over the place. The dynamics of me and Michael's relationship. This week he has gone through the ringer. Oh, I've just been really annoyed with him. He's not really even like doing anything.
Speaker 1: But I'll be like, you don't love me?
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more.
Speaker 1: Hello Matthew, Hello.
Speaker 2: Good morning, and Something's a little bit different today. I don't know if I can put my finger on what it is.
Speaker 3: We are recording live from the Crown Audio Hub in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: It's really fun being in a new environment.
Speaker 2: How is it is? It's good to be out of the studio and in this new set up. How nice is it in here?
Speaker 3: How are you feeling because you were a bit shaky this morning? Are you feeling like Matt was suffering from a little bit of hangriness?
Speaker 2: Say I needed a coffee as well. I hadn't had a coffee for reckond four hours before I came in here. I was fanging for one.
Speaker 1: And what did you eat? You had the most random order from McDonald's before.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, actually that is my turn on this week, so thank you. My turn on this week is. I was with my mate the other day and he was like, I'm trying to diet. I'm trying to lean up, cut carbs out, and I was like, oh, okay. We're driving in the car and he's like and he pulled into Macis and I was like, you know, it's not really the healthiest option you could ever get. I was like, what are you going to do? And he's like, you know what you can do. You can order just the meat from Mackets, so not the burger. You order just the paddies with nothing else. I'm assuming if you wanted to, you could ask for like the salad from the burger as well. But he went through and ordered two grilled chicken patties, so that the grilled chicken breast and then a couple of the quarter pounder ones.
Speaker 3: So Matt was literally standing in Crown the most beautiful, luxurious hotel, eating two beef patties, and I was like, you know what, if it's going to get him out of his mood.
Speaker 2: Give him all the beef patties in the worker and it's healthy as well, and it only costs two dollars for the paddy.
Speaker 1: So how are you feeling? What are you out of ten? Where you are?
Speaker 2: I think I'm out of ten now I'm in the best mood.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's been recommended.
Speaker 2: Then how are you feeling?
Speaker 3: I'm feeling okay, I'm going to start with my ech of the week because this is leading me straight into it. I just got my period, so I'm on day one of my period. My back is sore, my tummy. Saw actually got a heat pack with me. I brought it with me to Crown.
Speaker 1: Uh and yeah, worst worst time of the month.
Speaker 2: Really, my fiance has her period at the moment and emotions everywhere, and I'm struggling to you.
Speaker 3: Know, it's so hard, like navigate it, navigate it. Yeah, I mean it is hard, Like it's hard for both parties, but I'm going to go with it's harder for the woman who's bleeding.
Speaker 2: For a few weeks. I could not imagine the pains and all that.
Speaker 3: Pain, and also like, imagine your hormones going all over the place. Like I reckon that I'm normally pretty easy to deal with.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you think I'm not that bad?
Speaker 3: Surely, Yeah, you're fine, NA give me that, are you know? I'm fine, I'm pretty like regular, I reckon. Normally I would say to you, like the day or two before my period, I get moody or cry, and then I'll be like, why am I crying about this random thing that's happened that I normally wouldn't care about. And then I'm like, oh, it's my period. But this month, I don't know why. But the four days leading up to my period, my emotions have been all over the place. The dynamics of me and Michael's relationship this week, like he has gone.
Speaker 1: Through the ringer.
Speaker 3: I've just been like really annoyed with him. He's not really even like doing anything.
Speaker 1: But I'll be like, you don't love.
Speaker 3: Me, do you?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah? And how do you? And I'll come from the guy's side of things, it is just an absolute mind fucked like I've done nothing different from what I normally do and it's.
Speaker 1: Wrong sometimes like it's just good to give some space, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean.
Speaker 3: I was just like, you know, like ride the wave of emotions and then we'll come back.
Speaker 2: But when you can't say anything right, you're sort of second guessing yourself, and that's when it sort of gets a little bit. I gain in my own head and I'm well, what am I doing wrong? And I'm trying to please people, and it's just, you know, it's a better term of words, it's it's like disheartening, but I'm trying. You know, It's all good. Now we're at the other end.
Speaker 1: The period has begun, the period has begune. So we're in the same cycle. And so's my sister as well.
Speaker 2: So she's so obviously staying this so she's as well, all the women around me.
Speaker 3: At least it's just like one part of the month and then that's probably it's like cruising for the rest, so it's not.
Speaker 2: Scattered over different weeks and up against it.
Speaker 3: Oh god, Well, my turn on of the week is that we are staying at Crown tonight.
Speaker 2: That we are.
Speaker 3: They've very kindly given us a room, so we're actually recording live from Crown and then we are gonna explore Michael's taking me to Nobu, So it's kind of like an early Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: That's pretty cute.
Speaker 1: What a good gift as well.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's so nice to just go stay at a hotel in your own city and just get away.
Speaker 2: Staycation.
Speaker 3: You know, you don't have to make the bed in the morning, Someone's going to do it for you. You can get room service, have hotel set.
Speaker 2: What do we say about hotel sex on this podcast?
Speaker 1: Different gravy, the best gravy. Speaking of Valentine's anything planned?
Speaker 2: Well, if this comes out before Valentine's Day, Tammy turn off the turn off the episode currently currently, I have organized I've booked a dinner at her favorite restaurant. She wanted to go to a while ago saved it and I've booked us dinner there for two. I fly up to the Gold Coaster night before. I'm planning on.
Speaker 3: I'm excited that I'm not going to have my period for Valentine's Day this year.
Speaker 2: That is exciting.
Speaker 1: That is exciting for me.
Speaker 2: Do you have anything planned for Michael or are you letting him take control?
Speaker 3: Like, if you're listening, Michael, just this is the time to turn off, honey, love you. I think I'm going to do lingerie this year because I'm pretty sure last year I had my I'm having my period, my ten day period, mind you, Like it's you know, I really am in the trenches with this period. I'm gonna have my period on our wedding day, which is not ideal. So like, I'm kind of going to make the most of this Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: Okay, what color are you going to go with?
Speaker 1: Red? Red lipstick?
Speaker 2: Nice?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Nice? I know. Wrestler about a kink that his kink was he made the girl. Wrestler talked about an autobiography. He would make her put the red lipstic on while he was taking her from behind in the mirror. Pretty hot.
Speaker 1: This is not pig anymore.
Speaker 2: So, Anna, I was scrolling my Instagram and I follow a lad Bible. Yes, I have some funny stuff on there, and I came across this article about a mum who was shocked after reading her son's birthday card from his girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Ah, what did the car say? Why is the mom looking like for the car.
Speaker 2: He must have left it, I don't know, on the kitchen bench or something.
Speaker 3: He's like opened it up and put it on his mantle, and she's like, oh, this is a nice card.
Speaker 2: Well, it literally says on the well. If I was a mom or a father and I saw this on the count, I probably would not open it. It says, I hope your birthday is as good as your dick with all love hearts around it.
Speaker 3: Surely is hiding this card if I if like, if you're giving a card like that to someone, surely they're putting that like in their sock draw.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, putting it out of it that they don't want their.
Speaker 2: Parents to see in there out of their mom's sight. And then it says to my man, happy birthday, babe, love you loads Caroline. And then on the other side, you know you write a message today you came out of a vagina tonight, you'll be back in one. Personally. If Tammy is trying to talk dirty to me, I don't want her to put my mum's vagina in that conversation. It's probably not the way to go, not going to you know, it's not going to get me going the way of hope.
Speaker 3: Not. So is this like pre written on the card or is she Is this like a homemade card that she's made.
Speaker 2: I'll post the photos of the card on our Facebook page, but it is handwritten on the inside. The front looks to be an actual card.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that I hope your birthday is as good as your dick was. The card the company is doing. And then she has gone with she's gone with the.
Speaker 2: Theme and pulled the mother into it, which is questionable, just too much. Yes, have you ever written a card like this for Michael?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, never wrote anything kinky in a card?
Speaker 1: No, not really.
Speaker 3: I feel like cards are like a place for wholesomeness, and you know, I'm actually.
Speaker 1: The outpouring of your feeling. It is not like sexting.
Speaker 2: I'm really good with a wholesome card.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have you done like a dirty card? Is that a thing. I mean, obviously it's a thing.
Speaker 2: This girl I don't care, so I think I go the wholesome way. Have you ever been caught by your parents in the act or doing something inappropriate?
Speaker 3: I'm kind of reluctant to say the answer to this because I saw my mom the other day. She was like, so I was listening to your podcast, well, thank you, Emory, And I was like, oh yeah, because I honestly like forget sometimes that people listen to this always, literally always. And she was like, and that conversation that you and Matt spoke about about that movie Saltburn was disgusting.
Speaker 2: What did we say?
Speaker 1: We were talking about like the drinking of the bath water and stuff.
Speaker 2: So does Emory think I'm gross because I drink my fiance bathwater with a straw?
Speaker 1: She like, she's not seen the movie, okay, So like I was just like letting her know.
Speaker 3: I was like, this is an actual movie and we were reviewing it, Like, well I was reviewing because you.
Speaker 1: Hadn't really watched it.
Speaker 3: I got busy, but yeah, my mum was like, that is a disgusting conversation to be having.
Speaker 1: And I was like, probably don't listen to our podcast, because you.
Speaker 3: Know, we really just think we're having a conversation with each other and forget that people who are listening.
Speaker 1: So what was the question?
Speaker 3: Have my parents ever come across something inappropriate or caught you in the act of anything? Okay, well, mum, if you're listening, you probably turn off right about now. I had sex the night before my eighteenth birthday with my boyfriend at the time.
Speaker 2: Why was there anything significant about that or it's just well, I.
Speaker 3: Was like when I was seventeen, I was kind of like, I'm waiting for the right person.
Speaker 2: It's your virginity, my virginity, naturally you have sex.
Speaker 1: Sorry, yeah, sorry, I didn't make that clear.
Speaker 3: I lost my virginity the night before my eighteenth birthday, and yeah, I was like waiting and waiting, and then I was like, yeahs to be special and blah blah blah. Anyway, that's a little bit of a myth. I don't think that necessarily needs to happen. But anyway, we were like two months into the relationship and I was like, I don't want to be an eighteen year old virgin.
Speaker 1: So I was like, let's do this. Deed, we used a condom, nice safe sex.
Speaker 3: Say sex and anyway, he's obviously like taking it off, he's put it in the sidebin at my parents' house. Anyway, my mom was like a very overbearing parent, like extremely.
Speaker 2: Go through the wist, go through a waste.
Speaker 3: So my mom like the next morning he had left the house and she like came in holding it with tissue paper, being like what is this? And I was like, IW, like that is absolutely disgusting and rank and why are you holding that? Number two, Like it's my eighteenth birthday, Just let me live, like number one, you should be happy that I'm using this.
Speaker 1: Actually remember what she said.
Speaker 3: She was like, I'm happy you're having safe sex, but I'm not happy you're having sex. I mean it would be hard for a parent, right, Like yeah, I guess you're young, like when they turn eighteen, Like I just feel like eighteen is so young. Now now that I'm thirty one, I see eighteen year olds and I'm like, they're literally babies so young.
Speaker 2: Like imagine your.
Speaker 3: Sister is also extremely mature, Like in terms of like that age group, I feel like your sister is like I feel like sometimes I'm talking to someone my own age. She's sometimes more mature than people my age, whereas like an actual like eighteen year old who acts eighteen, they're so young.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The only annoysy when I talk to my sister is she comes from a place of like she has life experience, and I'm like, well, you don't, like do you know when she gives advice in that she's like old soul. I know. I'm like, you haven't done like you don't know, like you haven't done this stuff. So that's what pisces me off. But yeah, she's she's very mature in great to chat to and go do for advice.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I remember when I was younger one time and I was like maybe in my teenage years. I'd hooked my PC up to the TV, and I thought like, you know, this is fun, and I went on to pawn on my like so it was on the big, like you know, fifteen inch screen and I was years ago, fifteen.
Speaker 1: In recent time, I think I was like.
Speaker 2: Fifteen sixteen, and I was watching porn and then I heard the garage door open. I was like shit, shit, shit, So you know, in frantic grade, I turned off the TV. As I turned it off, my mom and my sisters walked in and they're like, oh, what's with the boobies on the screen?
Speaker 1: And I had to quickly today that is actually disgusting. I'm so glad that never happened to me with my brother. I think that's fout.
Speaker 2: That was the closest I've been.
Speaker 1: Like, why are you trying to see porn?
Speaker 2: In like just fifteen sixteen you're trying to do why do you need to.
Speaker 1: See it on the big screen? Like don't you want to be a bit more like.
Speaker 2: You are? Us that perverted warning little guy what he.
Speaker 3: Wanted to do for We'll just leave that there, okay, Matt, So, I recently came across this article on Mamma Mia about a dating phenomenon called the flip. Now, we've been talking a lot about like relationship dynamics recently, and like, you know, who has the power in a relationship and things like that, and I think it's so crazy. So just a paraphrase, it's when a relationship ends because one person was more keen than the other and because the roles kind of reverse, so like one person started having the power, one person was more just like chill, and then the roles reverse and all of a sudden, the dynamics of the relationship just absolutely do not work.
Speaker 2: So you're meaning that one chase the other one, and then once I guess they were together, the one that was chasing could almost say that they were over the chase and they stopped being interested it and almost hooked the other one on, and then they're like, I'm over it now. Well it's just toxic.
Speaker 3: Well it's just like you know, obviously in relationships, there are so many dynamics, and like sometimes there can be a bit of a power struggle, but usually there's like one person who's kind of like more keen, like they're the keen one, and then someone's like taking the lead, right, But when that dynamic switches and the one who was more keen is all of a sudden taking charge, then the relationship dynamic just doesn't really.
Speaker 1: Work in the same way.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess, like, can can it change? Like if it doesn't change for a long period, it can change on the daily one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: And that's what I was just about to say.
Speaker 3: So in healthy relationships there's ongoing like mini flips in dynamics. So that's good and I think that's needed. And I think if someone always holds the power. It's just it's not a very healthy relationship. So I think these mini switches in power dynamics are really healthy.
Speaker 2: Would you say to someone that is going through the flip or they're in a power struggle, or let's say, yeah, let's start with that they're in a power struggle.
Speaker 3: I would just say, make sure that you set your boundaries and expectations for what you want and deserve in a relationship. At the end of the day, in relationships, you just want to be treated right by your partner, and you should also be treating them right. You know, communication is always key. If someone's like being too dominant and they're kind of like taking the reins too much and you're starting to feel insecure. I personally, I feel like you can take a step back and be like, I don't like this, or this is my boundary, this is what I want, this is what I need from you. But like we always say, communication is key, and I think just also not freaking out when dynamics do change, because these mini kind of flips are normal and are genuinely healthy to have, because you don't want one person always in control.
Speaker 2: Essentially, I mean, yeah, I can, I can see what you mean by that. There's miniflips all the time. I feel it just depends on the situation. Like I mean, sometimes I just really I hate the expression I don't care, so like, I just sometimes I just don't. I'm not phased, I'm not fussed about I'm not fussed about stuff, so I don't I'm not going to take control of that situation, you know what I mean. Like, sometimes you're.
Speaker 1: Happy to sit in like the passage, just go.
Speaker 2: With the flow. Yeah, And that doesn't mean that the thing is flipped. It just well, it doesn't mean it's fipped for good. It just means, in that situation, it's a mini flip.
Speaker 3: Would you prefer to be like the boss of a relationship or would you prefer to.
Speaker 1: Be like the keen being more relaxed one balanced you want it to be balanced. Yeah, I agree, I mean I prefer to be the boss.
Speaker 2: I mean, like I said, it depends on what it is. Like some stuff, I really don't give a shit about it.
Speaker 3: I don't like to feel like I'm more keen than them, Like that kind of makes me feel a little bit unsettled.
Speaker 2: I would say, I wouldn't know. I'm not oh, I can see what you mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean, Like, I don't want to feel like I'm like always chasing them.
Speaker 1: I want to. I want the dynamic to be kind.
Speaker 3: Of equal like you said, but I would still prefer to be like a little bit of the boss.
Speaker 2: I just want to. I'm just perfect. It's just two people that are in love and they just you know, it's easy, Like it's not.
Speaker 1: You don't have to respecting each other, respecting each other.
Speaker 2: And respecting each other's wishes. I mean like, yeah, just two people that go like it doesn't have to be difficult, like you know what I mean, doesn't have.
Speaker 3: To be Relationships shouldn't be difficult, should be fun and happy and respectful and loving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just keep that open. Communication is nothing wrong with communicating too much?
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 3: Okay, Matt, have you heard of the call gasm?
Speaker 2: What a core gasm? No? How is this a new vibrator or something?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So no, No, it's not a vibrator.
Speaker 3: It's when you have an orgasm whilst exercising.
Speaker 1: Have you had an orgasm whilst exercising?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, I can't say I have. Have you?
Speaker 1: Is it a girl thing? I think it's a girl thing.
Speaker 2: How does it work?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Do girls have orgasms? By the way, do.
Speaker 1: Girls have orgasms?
Speaker 2: You? You're unow, I'm kidding, trust you. If anyone I know, I just love cracking that cay.
Speaker 1: It's good to know that you know that girls have orgasm. That's that's good. No, but a.
Speaker 3: Orgasm so scientifically, it's an exercised induced orgasm. So basically, if you're doing some sit ups or leg raises or knee ups or whatever.
Speaker 1: Type of exercise you're doing, you could be at.
Speaker 3: The gym, minding your own business, and all of a sudden, without realizing, you start to get aroused and eventually have an orgasm.
Speaker 2: So what I know about the female orgasm?
Speaker 1: Yes, tell us what you know about the fee orgasm? That which.
Speaker 2: I can Dare I say, I think I know a fair bit. It takes a while to get there.
Speaker 1: It can do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So how are you doing sit ups and all of a sudden having an orgasm? Because if you can tell me that tip, that would save me a lot of time, a lot of and a lot of.
Speaker 1: God Ill, that's literally giving me the e.
Speaker 3: So I mean, I think it's basically if you're doing exercise right, you're at the gym, your muscles are engaged, and then all of a sudden something I don't know the scientific basis behind it, but if you've engaged the right muscles, all of a sudden, you can be heading towards an orgasm without realizing it.
Speaker 2: Okay, interesting, So like you're tensing your abs or on the thing, and you can be tensing.
Speaker 3: Your abs or like you can be tensing your what's it called your pelvic floor, so like you know when you're like, I mean, you wouldn't know because you don't have a vagina, but like when you like pull up and like tense in, then it's engaged. The muscles are on and then I guess if you're like super tense and really engaged, and that could potentially happen.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know you feel awkward about this, but do you want to ask me if I.
Speaker 3: Have had He's like, he's looking at me, like, please don't make me a orgasm. I have had a orgasm?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: Yes? At the gym, I.
Speaker 3: Was doing a pet session and I think I was doing leg raizors and I just felt it all of a sudden coming on, and I was like, whoa, like it's not like a normal orgasm. But no, it is like a normal orgasm, but like it just feels a little bit different, but it still like gets you there to the pinnacle point.
Speaker 2: When you have an orgasm, do you chance your pelvic floor like say, because it's sort of like you.
Speaker 1: Like kind of sees that you're much that's arching his back the middle of the.
Speaker 3: Crowds the last windows here people are watching.
Speaker 2: What's it's a coorgasm?
Speaker 1: Bro, It's not a cool gasm.
Speaker 3: But yeah, they can happen very easily. I mean, to be honest, I'm thirty one years old. It's happened once, so it's not you've.
Speaker 2: Only trained once. It's probably.
Speaker 1: For years. Matt, absolutely you. I mean I think it's it's like specific.
Speaker 3: So exercises that can induce a orgasm are rope pole or tree climbing.
Speaker 2: You can see that.
Speaker 3: Leg raises and knee ups, sit ups and crunches, lifting weights, pull ups, and walking on a treadmill.
Speaker 1: Walking on a treadmill that surprises me.
Speaker 2: Imagine just being like in the gym at your local gym. You're going you're on a run and you turn to yourself and the girl next to yous have to like stop and her legs are like you think that.
Speaker 3: I think you could just probably like walk through it, like you don't need to make You're not like you're not making.
Speaker 1: The O face.
Speaker 3: You're just like, you know, there's literally blank expression and you're just accepting the gift that's been given to you.
Speaker 2: If anyone has experienced a chorgasm, please message us on our socials or on the Facebook page.
Speaker 1: One hundred said, we actually want to hear from you, guys.
Speaker 2: I'd love to know your stories about it, and.
Speaker 3: I think will actually circle back to this next week and we actually might read out some of your stories. So please don't be embarrassed. I've shared my call gasm story. Matt's never had one, so you can't share. But all girls out there, even the guys, if you're a guy who's had one, or if your boyfriend, let us know.
Speaker 1: We want to hear from you and we're going to read some out next week.
Speaker 2: Imagine being in the gym and you're squatting or something and you have a orgasm. As a guy, be messy.
Speaker 1: Don't guys have like wet dreams?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's in the comfort and safety of your own bed, not in a public place in the gym while you've got two hundred kilos on the squad rack.
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, we hope that you all have a lovely day.
Speaker 1: Thank you for tuning in to our podcast.
Speaker 3: It's been lovely hanging out here at Crown. I can't wait to get up to my room. I'm going to put a robe on, maybe order some room service, and as always, until next time, Bye bye,