Speaker 1: And dance. There's nothing for me to do? Is that the one?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, maybe maybe you think it go that's pretty much close to it. Yeah, but he's it.
Speaker 1: But I shouldn't have said I regretted at the moment I did it. Where's Your Head Out is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more. Yeah, so let's talk about the wedding. I reckon, it's time, Anna, I think it's time. I don't know how long it's been out there in the timeline of things, but I've got the go ahead. So let's chat about it from I guess outside of things your POV. Yeah, yeah, well I want to hear from yours as well, because I said we touched on it was It's completely different. I think the POV of like me compared to someone else that's there, Like, it's just yeah, I reckon, it's such a magical time and it's so I don't know, it's wild, isn't it. Yeah, Like it's as if did it even happen? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like wild like, please, let's do it all again.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I would definitely really in but like I said, I wouldn't do it any differently. I would just want to do it from and see other bits of it. Just so much happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was so much happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So obviously everyone I feel like knows that your wedding was in burn Bay.
Speaker 2: Yes. The date was the twenty third of November four four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you should know that because Tammy and you both got the date tattooed, which I think is very cute.
Speaker 2: We did, so I left that out of my my TikTok reel and that with the tattoo I actually got always in Forever and the date underneath, so cute. Yeah, so I didn't put that in the reel. But then she got the date on her wrists, yeah, her left wrist, so she can see it when she looks at the ring.
Speaker 1: It was actually so cute because I think it was the recovery day and she was like, let's put our rings in to do a photo and then I was like, what's this new tattoo and she's like, this is the wedding day and I was like that is really lovely and it looks great.
Speaker 2: Yeah it does.
Speaker 1: And you pulled your pants down in the hall in front of everyone at the recovery to show us the tattoo. I was like, I actually don't need to see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, look, recovery was fine, the recovery. Let's start at the recovery. Let's start at the start.
Speaker 1: Let's start right at the beginning.
Speaker 2: So we rocked up four rehearsals at our amazing venue, venue.
Speaker 1: Estate we call it. Yeah, it's a beautifulest.
Speaker 2: Day, beautiful. We rocked up my bridle part well, her bridal party, my bridal party. The groomsmen came, We went through rehearsal, we went over everything, and then had dinner, a couple of drinks. Had It was a good night because, like obviously they'd met before at the Hucks. Some of them didn't cross paths because they left early starting come she was away still, so they all met like, we all got along like we've got a house on fire. Then we went off to our quarters and my quarters. The quarters were the guest house, was it, I mean it did.
Speaker 1: Have quarters in that place, like it was very LUs it was very lux.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then Tammy stayed in the main house with her bridesmaids.
Speaker 1: And you guys spent the night apart the night before the wedding, right.
Speaker 2: So, right before we said goodbye, she I said come with me, and she was like, oh, like I'm tired. I said no, no, come with me. And I took her out to the steps where we were gonna we vows, and.
Speaker 1: We stood there we're going to get married, We're going.
Speaker 2: To get married the next morning, and we just had a moment there there was a lot of tears, then yeah, and then just said I love you, and then we agreed that we wouldn't talk to each other the whole next day. So from that moment we wouldn't talk until like we saw each other again.
Speaker 1: That is so beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yes, So we kissed each other goodbye, and then I went with my mates and she went with Yeah, that's so cute.
Speaker 1: So you literally were like crying on the steps saying goodbye like long lost lovers. And then the next time you saw each other was in that same.
Speaker 2: Exact, yes, exact same. Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's extremely romantic and very cute, and I would expect nothing less from you guys.
Speaker 2: So that was that was what we did. And so then I went off with the boys. Then, I mean it was fine, like we just had a couple of drinks and you know it's lack with the boys, just banter, you know me banter. Yeah. And I woke up the next day, Oh, should we touch on it now or should we touch on it later?
Speaker 1: The dance what dance?
Speaker 2: There was a lot of There was a lot of dancing, so the grooms and and I had come.
Speaker 1: Earlier in the Yes, this is firstly, should we just like intro it as the what's his name?
Speaker 2: Napoleon?
Speaker 1: Napoleon dyed and my dad Napoleon died.
Speaker 2: Yes, So it was very highly not told to but it was like, oh, it would be funny if.
Speaker 1: You guys did a dance, like like you should do a dance.
Speaker 2: Yeah. This was this was months ago, and I just like I was like, yeah, okay, like my mates dancing straight on the phone. I was like, we're doing a dance like thinks figured something out? Boys. So that then Ben, Yeah, Ben sent me the Napoleon dance and I said, that's it, We're doing it.
Speaker 1: Six months ago. Matt like during one of our podcasts, like after we'd finished, Matt was like, look at this dance that we're going to do and it's like, dance, there's nothing for me to do? Is that the one?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, maybe maybe you go that's pretty much close to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I shouldn't have sung, I regretted at the moment I did it.
Speaker 2: It's called canned heart, okay, and we So what happened was the boys came and that I could tell they had an agenda to not do the dance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can imagine.
Speaker 2: So they came and I can.
Speaker 1: And your agenda was we're doing this dance because I.
Speaker 2: Was sending it to all week in the group chat every morning, I re sent him the dance.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious to learn it.
Speaker 2: And then as we got to our we had a moment with ourselves while the wedding planners were still there and we're getting into our rooms. I was like, all right, have you boys been practicing the dance? And they're like, oh about Like no one really wanted to say anything, so they just beaten around the bushy like oh like about that? Like really, and I'm like, yes, we're doing this fucking dance. And then like the wedding planners came in and they were like, are we putting in the dance and they're like no, no, and then I like they're like, all right, Matt, show us the dance. So I did the dance. I was like, instead of that, though, we could do this and we could change this bit. And then a couple of them got up with me and we did a run through and they're like, we fucking love it. Let's do it. It was so good. Yeah, we like rehearsed it like all night.
Speaker 1: And Wolf was in it as well.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, I was gonna say that. So in the morning, Wolf came across to hang out with us boys, which he was so funny. He was amazing being with us, hanging out with all the boys. And then he while we were rehearsing, he was like jumping in on rehearsals. And then he had to go get photos. She took photos of the last year to go take photos with his mum and like all them. And then he but because it's seeing the dress, he wasn't allowed to come back to us. So we were out on the on our balcony having a cigars and having a glass of whiskey and chatting like groomsmen do. And then he's kind of sprinting around the corner and he's like Matthew, Matthew, And I was like, hey, buddy, how's it going. And he's like, good, you know, it's just is it okay if I'm in the dance with you guys?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Man. I was like, do you know it? And then he gave me like a run through of it and I was like, yeah, you're in it. So I was like yeah, so he yeah, he was in it with us. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was really cute.
Speaker 2: It was really cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I loved that. I loved that the boys did it. They finally got to do it. That was amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's talk about the first moment when you saw Tammy walking down the aisle, so she obviously came out, stopped at the pool, she burst out crying. It was really actually beautiful. Literally, I started crying when that happened.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I was. I didn't. I think that everyone thought I was going to be an emotional wreck, and I was, but I was trying not to cry. I didn't want to cry because, like I said, for I'm an ugly cry but I just didn't want to be like sitting there like inconsolable. And once you start, I got really close during the actually came out. I teared up. I don't know if you look like yeah, and like I wanted to stop. And then after that I did not break eye contact or she walked down.
Speaker 1: And she walked around the pool. Yes, it was so beautiful and up those beautiful steps. You guys stood at the top of the steps.
Speaker 2: Oh, I came down and got her.
Speaker 1: That was pretty Yeah, you came down to the bottom of the steps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to say, so that was the first time we saw each other. And I don't know if you realized, but like we chatted like a lot, Like I don't pay anything that was said, but that was that was quite emotional.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you guys kept kissing, Like yeah, I said that in our episode where we kind of touched on it. But it was actually so sweet because we're both crying and like looking after each other, and then you were kind of kissing, but you're not meant to kiss until they say kiss the bride, But it was like you guys couldn't help yourself. It was really cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said, I hadn't spoken to anything for what do you think of my vows?
Speaker 1: I think that both of your vows were beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The thing is is like it was just very authentic, like you both had written beautiful words. But then I think you're both like struggling to get through it because you were both like quite emotional, which was lovely and yeah, like you can you can tell that there's so much love there between you guys, like so much love and it was beautiful to witness. I did notice speaking of newspaper articles, not that we want to address newspaper articles, but just to clear something up, was that everyone's like, oh no, the guests wouldn't be able to see because of the hedge. I could see perfectly. There was nothing blocking my vie and I reckon.
Speaker 2: I loved the way it was.
Speaker 1: I loved the way it was set up. It was beautiful.
Speaker 2: It was beautiful. It gave it a new nice It was like unique you need. Yeah, and it's called Runway style.
Speaker 1: Yeah, loved it.
Speaker 2: So were you facing? Yeah? I loved it. Yeah. It was amazing And people were like, oh, some people weren't sitting. Some people were staying.
Speaker 1: You'd hurt your neck. Well that like if there is a Runway show, you'd like look left to right, tennis match left to right, like it doesn't matter. It was for thirty minutes or however long. The ceremony was you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then we went up signed, so that was pretty cool. And we went up to the balcony to Juliette. Juliette Yeah. Signed. It had a bottle of dom Perion from twenty ten.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very vintage year I graduated school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and someone said, oh, you should probably like spray it everywhere, and I.
Speaker 1: Was busing that spray was wild and I was like, oh.
Speaker 2: I don't know. And I was like, do you want to drink it to me or do you want to spray itch? Like, go give a spray. So it looked cool.
Speaker 1: It looked amazing. Yeah, and then the glass.
Speaker 2: Oh the glass mash. Yeah yeah you can't. Yeah, that's so then I was drinking from the bottle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so youtfully.
Speaker 2: You can't. That's sort of stuff though. It's just that's it's just like it's like a good memory though.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, it's just part of me yelling.
Speaker 2: To the groonsman to get the cork.
Speaker 1: The thing is about weddings as well. It's like not everything is going to go exactly to plan, and sometimes those like in between moments where things aren't perfect are like the things that people will remember, all the things that like, you know, that make it unique to you guys as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's amazing. Yeah, yeah, that was. That was And then Wolf brought me the cork.
Speaker 1: What was your favorite part of the wedding?
Speaker 2: So I'll tell you something that I wasn't. I just didn't know how it would land with you guys.
Speaker 1: So the first you guys, the audience, the audience.
Speaker 2: Audience, well, well it was so it was after the first dance. Yeah, so we did the first dance and then we had it to go from the first dance song into Calvin Harrison and our idea worked. So we wanted to dance and then get the.
Speaker 1: Bridle and get everyone.
Speaker 2: And everyone came up and.
Speaker 1: Danced literally the whole wedding.
Speaker 2: That was amazing.
Speaker 1: That was so cool, And it was like so early in the day. It was right after you know, just ceremony, you guys had done your first dance, went into this like full rave with everyone.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we walked down into like the reception area and then we walked back and did our first dance. We wanted to open with it and then do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I loved it. Yea, so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a cool moment.
Speaker 1: Obviously, before the wedding, you would have seen your parents. How was that moment because obviously they've flown down from Melbourne. It's obviously super special to have them at the wedding. How was that for you?
Speaker 2: So we obviously were all sitting around waiting to go out, and they came in and that was Yeah, that was very moving.
Speaker 1: Was it emotional?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was when I first started crying, so like hugged them all. They told me like good luck and all that sort of stuff, and my dad like said he was proud of me. Yeah, and then that all made me like, yeah, that's all you wanted to for a long time. Yeah. And so then I, I don't think any of my grooms and really noticed. I then walked off to the bathroom and like took a moment, yeah, and was like crying right before I walked out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you fully like walked out and everyone was kind of mingling, and you and the grooms and walked out in a line, and it was such a cool moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, You're like everyone hello, and then.
Speaker 2: You have to mingle around with everyone, and then everyone goes to their seats. Yeah, so much, so much mingling and talking to do. Like people don't realize that as a groomsmen like and as a groom. As a groom sorry yeah, and where as a bride, like.
Speaker 1: You have to talk to well because it's all your people there, like everyone's there for you and like everyone wants to like and the thing is is, because I obviously got married six months earlier, I was like, I'm just gonna leave them to it. And I still like spoke to you and Tammy, but like I was just like, I just want them to enjoy it, and like you do kind of as a bride and groom, feel like you need to get around to everyone and give people, like especially.
Speaker 2: After the Champagne Tower when everyone was there, Yeah, and everyone was literally right there in that quarter bit and the like you literally like stand there and then everyone just like literally comes. I think I literally I spoke to like three people and then saw the oysters and just shoved down some oysters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you want to talk about the oysters? That was pretty cool.
Speaker 2: The ice flock thing.
Speaker 1: So when we walked into the wedding, all I could see was this huge ice block and it kind of looks like an ice block.
Speaker 2: It was stairs almost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I've never seen a huge block of ice. I don't know how they did it, but anyway, I was like, what is that for? And then I remember that you told me you were having oysters and.
Speaker 2: The guy yeah for us, Yeah that was cool.
Speaker 1: Lovely, And you guys had like the to my two favorite drinks, approlls and spicy mugs or margs, and they were going around and I was like, I love a lemonade please.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what they are, our favorite drinks. That's I pictured them so cute. Do you know? I went so quickly?
Speaker 1: Do you know what dinner flu?
Speaker 2: But that's just the only thing goes so quick.
Speaker 1: It goes really quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're sitting there for dinner one minute and the next minute it's onto the next thing.
Speaker 1: It's like, okay, I want to talk about something. Yeah, we need to talk about the Garta moments because wowie, obviously it's a tradition. You wanted all the traditions, correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they say to either yeah, garter.
Speaker 1: Or toss or the ok so it's one or the other.
Speaker 2: No, it's not one or the other. But they just said what one would you prefer and Tammy, and I said the garter one would be a bit more fun between us.
Speaker 1: So at that point time had changed into her second look, so she had a bit more of a tight dress on in comparison to the first dress, the pink one, which was gorgeous, by the way, so stunning. I knew that the dress is pink.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Knew the whole time. She swore me to secrecy in Greece because she was like, show me your wedding. This is like the day before my wedding. She's like, showed me your wedding dress. And I was like no, She's like, I'll show you mine, and I was like fine, And so she's like, I'm swearing you's secrecy. Cannot tell a single soul. And she's like, my dress is pink.
Speaker 2: So I didn't see it stunning.
Speaker 1: It was gorgeous, like absolutely stunning. I didn't even really like tell the story what the garter or the dress the dress hut.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So she came off and one of the things when we're standing there talking, she goes, do you like my pink dress? And I was like, it's pink.
Speaker 1: Well, it's such a powder peech.
Speaker 2: It didn't look in the light and with everything going on, and I was like just looking at her in the eyes walking down. It didn't look white. Yeah, it looked like not off white, but it looked you know what I mean, said Peach. But Peach, Yeah, it looked a little bit more peachy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't something like it was sensory overload. You're on your wedding day. You didn't think about it, and you're like, it's peak, it's peak.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was like, looks stunning, it looks beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, that dress was. I mean, all of her looks were truly incredible. And you looked great as well, obviously.
Speaker 2: Well that's as we're on this. I am starting a new trend, gentlemen.
Speaker 1: What's a new trend?
Speaker 2: And I said this to you before. Actually when I say it, and you men should only wear the one. Okay, the change of a super jacket for men, call you Michael is done. Michael did it when it was cool. Matt, I've no one.
Speaker 1: Not okay, I'm gonna say one thing to you. No grooms changed their suit jackets. Michael did it. And it was like a bit rand, like not random, but like he was like.
Speaker 2: Plenty of people do it, who.
Speaker 1: You don't have any I've never seen anyone change soon.
Speaker 2: Husband, Yeah, a lot of guys are doing it. But that's like people are doing it, trust me, and I'm flipping the trend back.
Speaker 1: He just didn't want to buy a second soon.
Speaker 2: What about my bow tie?
Speaker 1: Loved it so like Matt, okay, but let's we keep I want to talk about the garter, but we're getting distracted. So Matt literally is standing at the aisle waiting for Tammy to walk up the aisle and I'm looking at him and his bowt Hie is like diagonal, and I'm like, oh my god, he cannot get married like this. And I'm like trying to get attention to the groomsmen. None of them. They were all oblivious. No one's looking at you, no one's checking to make sure you look good. And I'm like the bow tie. I literally, I swear to god, I said it like four times, like you literally almost got married with the diagonal bow type.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I think someone else told me as well, because apparently I kept leaning he.
Speaker 1: Kept touching it. I think it was like a nervous thing and as soon as you touch it. It would like flip flit back into diagonal like this.
Speaker 2: And I was like, we'll go back to the garter, but how about don't take you.
Speaker 1: We'll go back to the garden. Now, let me just reintroduce the tissue. Ah, Okay, this was actually a highlight of your wedding for me, and it was the tissue moment.
Speaker 2: So should I you want to.
Speaker 1: Who you can say it? I feel like my pairv for this.
Speaker 2: Okay, you tell your fairy because my so.
Speaker 1: Matt's saying his vows.
Speaker 2: Right. Was it after or it was I think it was once I finished it was.
Speaker 1: I think it was. I think he had during that. I think it was just after after and I was all tears, yeah, and he was like crying the most that he had cried the whole time. And then I think someone was like, does anyone have a tissue? No?
Speaker 2: No, I turned around, so you say the story. So I turned around to my grooms and I was like, if they need you got a tissue? And they were all like, oh no. And then and then I sort of like you and I said, Dale, my best man, give me a pocket square.
Speaker 1: But then Matt, instead of just like dabbing his tears away or like just wiping his tears. He gets the pocket square of his best man and proceeds to blow his nose so hard, literally like Eke Worthy blowing of nose front of everyone, in front of the whole wedding.
Speaker 2: But it was so running and I didn't want to like have it sitting there like sniffling time.
Speaker 1: So he gave it that good old blow and then hands it back to his best man and the best man puts it back in his pod.
Speaker 3: Kid, and I was a legend. What but there was like a split second before he goes what I do? And I was like, you told it was sort.
Speaker 1: Of like you set him off.
Speaker 2: No, it was sort of like it wasn't like like it was like I don't even know if he heard me or what. It was like, you know when it all happened so.
Speaker 1: Quickly, as soon as he put it back in his pocket, like everyone started laughing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a good icebreaker. It was a good ice freak. It was good and I was so I remember think my throat was so dry before she walked out. I was so ner so have to keep bringing me water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did see that.
Speaker 2: I was like, Yeah, I was like getting all dry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, garter garda, Well.
Speaker 2: The premise of doing that, if anyone's seen the video or seen it happen before the bride, where's a garter? What that garter.
Speaker 1: Is like a piece of cloth. It goes on the upper leg essentially.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but is that all? It's not got any other purpose?
Speaker 1: You're asking the wrong person a random question.
Speaker 2: Well, I yeah, so I remember timing was like have fun with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, and you you had fun with it?
Speaker 2: What was the song? That was a cute song playing? And I was like dancing around and like.
Speaker 1: That's like like you can somewhat dance, but like in some ways you're not that coordinated.
Speaker 2: Not at all. And I was like having fun with it. And then I like went under and he was.
Speaker 1: Fully under the dress. Guys, he was like head under. There was like some move there.
Speaker 2: And then I pulled it back off and I was like looked all shocked and I was like oh, and then went back under, but I couldn't pull it up with my teeth. It got kick getting stuck. So if you actually, well, I have to pull it down my teeth and my fingers. Sorry, and pulled it off and did it then you lob it into the audience and it was right next to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think it was that your hairdresser, Ollie.
Speaker 2: Had called it, yeah next to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was it was. It was actually very entertaining and funny, but like there was parts of it as a guest of the wedding where I was like, cover my eyes, I feel like I shouldn't be watching this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was. It's very fun. I had a lot of fun with that.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's talk about the cake. Yeah, because the cake was, I mean, memorable is just an understatement. It was how tall?
Speaker 2: So I got a text randomly and Tammy was like how tall are you? And I was like, fuck, shure, she's talking about me.
Speaker 1: Sist a couple.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, she's she's talking about me someone And I said the real thing. I said, I'm one ninety seven centimeters if I wear boots on two O one two hundred around that.
Speaker 1: What's that in feet?
Speaker 2: In feet six five sixty six. Yeah, So I said the centimeters because she asked me in centimeters. So I said that and she goes okay, and I was like why and she was like for the cake, And I was like, okay, what the fuck you're like in one of Yeah, I was like for the cake, it's that and then she and then I think we spoke about it again and the cake was huge, seven foot tall. Yeah, monster, it was amazing.
Speaker 1: It was cool. So Tammy got up on the chair yea to cut it, to cut the cake, which was amazing.
Speaker 2: Was did everyone see it before? And were they're like what's this or was it? What was the moment when I saw it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, everyone was like going up to it like can we eat this?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Did you eat it?
Speaker 2: I took a bite. Yeah, it was good cake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nice ca. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then that was kind of like in the after party area. So you guys had like a marquee okay yeah, and it had pink curtains. I guess you would.
Speaker 2: Call it in hindsight. When we went over everything about the wedding, they were talking about the marquee and I overheard the wedding plan to say, and we'll do it the same color as one of your sets said something. They addressed it, but it went in one ear out the other. Now that makes sense. The pink, Yeah, the pink makes sense. Yeah, yeah, yeah, because that was I didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a cool after party location.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was, well, that was meant to be a lot. Just the boys bantered. They go, what's down there, and like, oh, that's the marquee for the dance party. It's a surprise and we're like standing at the top of the thing and they're like, that's not a surprise, mate, everyone can yeah. True. Yeah, So yeah, some highlights of me were probably Yeah. The food was amazing.
Speaker 1: Food was delicious. There was these prawn dumplings. I had so many of them. Yeah, and nothing for me at the moment, being pregnant is really sitting well with me. But for some unknown reason, those prawn dumplings we're just hitting the spot.
Speaker 2: I smashed a couple of them as well. They were nice.
Speaker 1: And the BA yeah as well. It was a good menu.
Speaker 2: It was a great manual. That's what we did, that tasting for it. Yeah, and we tried.
Speaker 1: It all and they were that's someone who was like living for the food. I was really appreciating a welcome.
Speaker 2: When the wedding plans they got to give a round of applause to them. Brittain Olivia from Nuptial Collective. Brittain Olivia from there were amazing. They did an amazing to put it all together.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, I mean it's it's all about the details. I think with wedding planners, they just really nail those details that you just would never think about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, yeah, there's so much, like when Tammy came on here, there's so much.
Speaker 1: There's so much.
Speaker 2: It's just nice, so you don't even think about, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, things that you literally you would get to the day and be like, oh ship, I don't think of that, you.
Speaker 2: Know, but it looked it was amazing. The table was amazing. Remember when we're waiting before the first dance and everyone was sitting at the table, Yeah, yeah, that was that was I've got a photo of that. That was Yeah. I took a photo of That's so cool everyone there. To me, that was a that was quite a not a heartfelt moment, but like stand out, stand out, Like there's all my my people, my people just sitting there like it was pretty cool. Another moment that I loved was Posy and Saska out it's a flower girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god. They did so good and even Wolf like, the kids were so well behaved. Everyone was saying that e friend's like they are as good as gold.
Speaker 2: There was a photo of Poesy in sa sitting there and they look so cutey.
Speaker 1: Just sitting there in her little pink dress. Oh my god, she she was just staring into space, like just sitting there. I was like, oh my god, she's literally the best child ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, the kids did really well.
Speaker 2: Brought the rings up. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I loved it that they were a part of it as well, and like you mentioned them in your vows, and it felt like they were really included in everything, which was lovely. Can we talk about Tammy's dad because he did not he was meant to walk her down the aisle. He injured himself on the wedding day. And then when you guys actually came out to do your first dance, it was actually very cute moment. He had his crutches and he was waving them in the air saying hi guy, yeah, and you and Tammy were like, oh my god, hi.
Speaker 2: You saw him. Yeah. So I didn't know that he'd hurt himself. So I was at the end of where you stand and then Tammy's brother Max walked her out yeah, and I was like, I was like, oh, where's Mark. And I don't know if we spoke about it while she was up there, but at some point someone told me that he he's a cl or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Pretty bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sad, worst timing.
Speaker 2: Literally, couldn't have any worst timing. But at least he got his suit on and came down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was really that's sweet that he did that. Overall, the wedding day was incredible. It was such a fairy tale day and honestly, you guys just looked so in love and so happy, and I guess that's all you can want for your friends. So I'm honestly so happy for you guys.
Speaker 2: Thank you. It was. It was such a special day. Couldn't have been more more magic. Cool.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the recovery. So it was at the Mes Club in Barron Bay.
Speaker 2: Great venue, check it out.
Speaker 1: Incredible venue, it's all white, felt very wedding.
Speaker 2: Esque, and a tree house at the top there.
Speaker 1: It did feel like we were in a.
Speaker 2: Tree house and we had that whole area to ourselves. It was pretty funny because there's a lot of you know, sore heads out of recovery walking around and obviously Tommy and myself didn't because it was our wedding day. We weren't that sore headed the next day, so we were ready for recovery. So we came in quite ready. So we brought the vibes I feel, and then everyone got up. They started seeing that we were up, and then like we're mingling again, everyone together, and it was so much fun.
Speaker 1: It was so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah I was. I wish I had more to talk about, but yeah, yes, it was fun.
Speaker 1: Goods.
Speaker 2: Just heaps of chats with friends and good.
Speaker 1: Food there as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I mean you didn't ex it up.
Speaker 1: I don't drink, so I just eat these days.
Speaker 2: I mean they did put together a great Tommy's mark. Yeah, a lot of Tommy's marks. Yeah, all the good stuff.
Speaker 1: What more could you ask? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Great kissing my lovely wife was great.
Speaker 1: And also just reminiscing on the wedding day. I think, like like you said, the wedding goes so quick, so sometimes it's nice to have that recovery party the next day and everyone can reminisce on how beautiful it was and their favorite moments of the wedding, and you know, talk to the bride and groom a little bit more because e's a bit more relaxed.
Speaker 2: And I feel like that is probably the best time to do it. Yeah, like, if you're on a wedding, at the wedding, just say hello like everyone did, and like say you look great, and then save the chats for the recovery.
Speaker 1: Absolutely nice.
Speaker 2: The best bit.
Speaker 1: Well, now that you've gone through a wedding yourself, you're a married man, do you have any advice for anyone who is getting married soon?
Speaker 2: I think one of the main things Tammy and I went in with was to spend the whole time together on the wedding day, not drink too much, and just enjoy it because it goes quick. I keep saying, it went so quick, so be weary of that. That's my advice. And yeah, hanging out with your fiance, sorry your wife at that point the whole time, and yeah, don't drink too much. And I brought because you remember it all, like I remember it all, and I remember she had a couple of outfit changes and like you know, she'd fixed itself up and like that sort of was like took into a bit of time. So remember one time I brought her up at dinner because she hadn't finished so she could eat it. Up in there and yeah it was Yeah, that was nice as well.
Speaker 1: How's the transition from having a fiance to a wife?
Speaker 2: I have said fiance a couple of times when we're talking and like, I mean wife. Yeah, I've been so used to say do you like saying what? Yeah? I do. I like wearing the ring. I sort of go like that so people can notice I'm married. Yeah, just start walking around.
Speaker 1: Like perhaps like showing off as jewelry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've always like I love it since we got engaged. I was like, I want to wear it. I want to wear a ring. I'm jealous. Yeah, like I want to be proud and show it off.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, it's a nice feeling.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It is a good feeling.
Speaker 2: I was playing with it a bit, like I wasn't used to it, but getting used to it in a couple of days.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. Michael at the start was like, I'm just gonna want to like pull it off because I don't want to wear jewelry and I hate like things being Yeah, and he hasn't taken off.
Speaker 2: I mean my knuckles big so it can't really git over over my knuckles, so I sort of stuck it's in. Yeah, it's nice. It's unique diamonds they engraved with Tammy in the day and I love her.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so cute, that's really personal. I love that really well. I'm very happy for you guys. Again, thank you for giving us the inside details of the wedding.
Speaker 2: We'll try to get Tammy on soon when we our schedules link up, we get.
Speaker 1: Your wifey on wife Wifey for lifey.
Speaker 2: And hopefully soon, well soon, you guys will hear the honeymoon. Yes, very exciting our honeymoon.
Speaker 1: Very can't wait to hear. Tell me about the honeymoon. I as soon as you told me where you were going, I was like, that is going to be epic. So we cannot wait to get the inside scoop on that. Okay, Matt, until next time, Bye bye,