Speaker 1: Get every day Adelaide.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome to the podcast. What a good spot for you, just to unwind. And really, when I say unwind, I mean vent what the fort was a ripper today?
Speaker 3: So these are the simple little things in life that you just do not understand. You hijacked it today because you hadn't encounter with a woman at a cafe you should have done something about, but you didn't because you're an absolute I'm gonna say a word then that I can't.
Speaker 1: Ball like little raisin.
Speaker 4: It don't function, don't do anything.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to enjoy my breakfast at a cafe and this starts blaring through.
Speaker 2: Lady in the corner just on hold on loudspeaker, and I was getting so angry.
Speaker 4: And didn't you show her whose boss? You didn't I did?
Speaker 1: I marched out of there and I called my.
Speaker 2: Wife and she was like, why didn't you do something?
Speaker 1: I was too angry?
Speaker 5: What the fork?
Speaker 1: What the fork?
Speaker 4: Okay, what the fork? This segment is born out of the fact that there.
Speaker 3: Are no forks in any kitchen workplace ever, and so then we've just thought, what what the fork?
Speaker 4: About?
Speaker 3: Everything else in life? Yeah, you know, we have various editions of this. We've had the supermarket edition of What the Fork?
Speaker 1: Sure? Sure they might be First war problems.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's okay, that's okay. You need to vent about the small things every.
Speaker 1: Now and then we're going to nut them out together.
Speaker 3: Yeah okay, So I do believe that this week I need to hand the floor over to you for.
Speaker 4: Your what the forall?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, thank you very much. Thank you for passing the time. I'm passing the fork the fork, I thank you for passing the fork. Oh, I need to wash. Can we talk about mobile phone x? Oh? Yes, people and some of their ridiculous habits on their mobile phone.
Speaker 2: So I went to a beautiful little cafe had been a me time a few weeks ago in Brighton.
Speaker 1: I think it was, got myself some eggs.
Speaker 2: On toast, and there was a lady over in the corner with her mobile phone on loud speaker. And you know what happens when you're waiting for a company or whatever it is, the whole music it was just awful. Whilst I'm trying to enjoy my breakfast, this is what I can hear and in every sort of thirty seconds your call is important to us. Yeah, you will be the next available operator shortly.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, okay, I just I get I respect that this is your.
Speaker 4: I respect it.
Speaker 3: But if you had any cahoonas whatsoever, you would have gone over to her and said, excuse me, I don't want to hear your on hold music.
Speaker 4: Do you mind turning that down?
Speaker 1: I don't have the coness to do that. If I had any sort of testicular fortitude, maybe it was requested this sort of hoole music you go to stock stand whole music that says that's nice, isn't it?
Speaker 2: You know, I don't have the balls to stand up in any of those situations. Yesterday I got over charged five bucks for a sandwich and I just paid for it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course you did.
Speaker 3: And yeah, and you would have said, oh, do you know what? You keep that five up bucks and put it in the tip jar place? And do you want another five bucks?
Speaker 1: Because sure, why not?
Speaker 3: Because this sandwich is worth twenty so I will throw at another five.
Speaker 4: That's how you're wrong.
Speaker 3: I have a real bugbear about people who put their phones on speaker yeah, or kids that watch their iPads in public spaces without headphones.
Speaker 1: Oh what you don't have tricky.
Speaker 4: Oh your kids do it?
Speaker 1: Do they know?
Speaker 4: That's the look on your face right now.
Speaker 1: They don't religiously do it as a as a preference. But when it gets to the stage where it's that or one of our kids chucking the most almighty tantrum of all time.
Speaker 4: Well that's your problem. I don't know. I don't need pepper Pig on a plane to be my problem.
Speaker 1: Well, on a plane, that's a different story.
Speaker 4: No, it's not different story.
Speaker 3: In any public space, kids with their iPads on loud speaker is not okay.
Speaker 2: We spoke about that Brazilian theater. Oh yes, the kid was on their tablet and it caused like an.
Speaker 4: U in the Barbie movie.
Speaker 3: There's a guy who will go on the elliptical machine religiously at my gym, and he will go along and he'll watch his Netflix shows on loud speaker without headphones.
Speaker 1: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I mean, what all those people that chat to their friends on loud speaker in public space.
Speaker 4: I don't want to hear your conversation.
Speaker 1: Are you joking a grade nincompoop? Yes? Mobile phone X oh yeah, have you got some for what? Fork? This week thirteen and twenty fourteen. People just don't get it.
Speaker 2: And also when you're driving and you're like, oh, I don't want to get caught. So people put it on loud speaker, but they put the phone up to their mouth.
Speaker 1: Think the hell is a point of that?
Speaker 4: That's still illegal, you guys.
Speaker 1: It's very much illegal.
Speaker 3: My husband always says to me, because I'll have my earbuds in, but I'll still like hold the phone up.
Speaker 4: To my mouth. It's like it doesn't work like that. Speakers in your ear phone. I don't understand are they Are they or not?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: You don't need to hold the phone up to your mouth when you've got your ear buds in, do you.
Speaker 1: It won't make a difference.
Speaker 4: Have you in the newsroom.
Speaker 6: No, People like that have a special place reserved in hell.
Speaker 1: Exactly right, do you know what? Let's kick it off straight away. Good morning, Sam, Hi sack?
Speaker 4: What's your mobile phone?
Speaker 7: I work up radiology, and in their reception the area, we get people loud having full conversations.
Speaker 3: Like what the hell, particularly in the medical field when you're probably in there doing serious radiology business, probably delivering some very ordinary news, and your people in loudspeaker in the waiting room.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's horrible. We have had to tell people to put it off or go outside. We've got signs up.
Speaker 5: I think we just.
Speaker 1: Ignore its ah okay, Yeah, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: It's kind of the ultimate in self importance. Isn't it accident that my conversation is more important than anything that's going on around me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Big time?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 1: Should we take more calls on this next?
Speaker 4: I think we should.
Speaker 1: Yes. Mobile phone makes as part as what the fork.
Speaker 2: Of course, anyone who gets on the air with us at backically goes in the drawer for our winter weekend escape, which we announce on Friday.
Speaker 4: Also a special shout out to the woman who ruined Hazy's breakfast, Sarah from Mount Barker. What yours?
Speaker 6: I my mobile phone is when someone's placing their coffee order and they don't have the courtesy to get off their phone for the forty seconds it takes to place their order.
Speaker 1: Yes, true, Yes, Sarah.
Speaker 3: It's either hey, can you hold on a second and you put your phone down, or you go I'll call you back one or the other.
Speaker 2: So if I'm on the phone and your orders ready, I'll put the phone down and almost put in the pocket and say thank you very much, yes, and then return to the phone calls.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's the height of arrogance.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Sarah, you're in the running for the winter weekend escapes.
Speaker 4: Well done, Terresa from Angle Value mobile phone.
Speaker 5: Nick my mother phone.
Speaker 7: Which when you're being served at the supermarket and you can't be bothered, you pay attention to the person that's serving you. It is so rude and I can't help myself, but I say it under my breath when I'm standing behind them.
Speaker 5: Get off your.
Speaker 1: Phone, see you after you're like, sorry, what'd you say? I said? Have a nice.
Speaker 4: Day, Sea.
Speaker 3: Theresa's got more kahoonas than that whole cafe put together.
Speaker 4: Well done, Theresa. You're on the running as well.
Speaker 1: Ruth.
Speaker 4: Morning your mobile phone, IC Ruth.
Speaker 7: I cannot handle people walking around the supermarket on loud speaker talking about their problem.
Speaker 5: I don't give a crap.
Speaker 7: Shut the fork up.
Speaker 1: That's perfect, Ruth.
Speaker 4: On that note, we might rather you're.
Speaker 1: Like, I'll tell you what my problem is. You're talking about your problems. My problems.
Speaker 3: You you exactly right.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Chantel. Good morning, Chantel.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Good morning your mobile phone ic Chentel.
Speaker 9: My mobile, guys, I watch my voice as well. All right, I'm my bike is when I'm laying there with my boyfriends and both watching some videos, my volume is at a decent level and his is just in my ear going as loud as it could possibly go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Chantel, I don't know why we do that, but we collectively do.
Speaker 4: Is that amazing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's an absolute male thing.
Speaker 3: I go.
Speaker 1: My wife Carra has the same complaint to me.
Speaker 4: Chantal just said, are you definitely completely ignored?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Oh, one more, let's wrap this up with market morning. Mark, wats your mobile phoney?
Speaker 5: Good morning? Yeah. I hate it when you're walking around in public and people just have their heads in their phones and no paying no attention whatsoever to where they're walking, and they just get in everyone's way.
Speaker 4: Mark, Can I can.
Speaker 3: I take that a step further? What about when you're sitting at the lights and you're waiting to turn left and the lights people are walking on the green, but then it goes red, so technically hurry up and get off the road, and they're just mosy, and then you've got eight cars behind you that are also being held up and people are absolutely oblivious.
Speaker 5: Yep, no situational awareness at all.
Speaker 1: So true awareness. I got to I confess something.
Speaker 2: I went for a bit of a jog a couple of days ago, she did, and I got my phone out and I was sading and I was just close to bumping into someone and it was a blow coming the other way, and you knew exactly it might have been Mark. Actually, he's like, look at this absolute and knob on his phone. I'm going to hip and should him if he doesn't see me. Yeah, right, And I jumped out of the way just in time.
Speaker 4: Oh that was so lucky, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: So I'm that person.
Speaker 4: You don't have any situational aware.
Speaker 1: Absolute forehead.
Speaker 4: For great deals and she can getaways. What if dot com has just the place.
Speaker 1: Winter hardaways great?
Speaker 3: But bring on spring, jump on the wa if app to book hotels, apartments, holiday rentals and more.
Speaker 1: What if it's Ozzie for travel.
Speaker 5: The biggest weaking story.
Speaker 1: This tell us we're seeing this huge.
Speaker 2: J There she is after her tongue reconstruction after year absolute circus.
Speaker 3: I spent the whole afternoon in Calvary just getting my mouth reconstructed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'd have a taste bud graph It was odd.
Speaker 3: Where did they take my taste buds from to put them? You know how they graph stuff from other partsy board it Anyway, Australia could soon be getting its first Disneyland, with a prominent figure throwing her support behind the construction of a CBD theme park. So Melbourne Lord Mayor Sally Capp threw her support behind the idea of a down Under Disney She said, as Australia's capital city of fun, of course.
Speaker 4: We should have a Disney theme park in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: We've even got the perfect spot for at Fisherman's Bend south of Yarra River.
Speaker 1: Okay, Common Games, no thanks, We'll take Disney.
Speaker 3: Know what was the combat Common Games was about seven eight billion. That's what it would cost. Fun enough, that's what it would cost to build a Disneyland. Surely I was thinking, could we make.
Speaker 4: A bid for it? Could South Australia have a Disneyland here? Where would we put it?
Speaker 1: Though? Wow?
Speaker 2: I mean you need you had a nice big space that's reasonably central. Yes, we're talking the old Lacorn you side, which is just begging to be used.
Speaker 6: It was talk about this last year and it was going to be down in like all Dinger or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, okay, but.
Speaker 6: Disney aren't is the best place in the world. I cried like four times while I was there. It's Cinderella in the carriage, and the carriage and the prince stopped in front of me and they kissed.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 4: I was like twenty seven at the time. Jesus Christ, who are you?
Speaker 6: I know, if you're done with Abby, I know, everyone says that'll be okay, that'll be okay, they'll be all right.
Speaker 4: She's crying. Why is she growing?
Speaker 1: Fix these leaky eyes and never do it again? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Goodness me. I mean, who would have thought that you'd fall for a fairy tale?
Speaker 5: I know?
Speaker 6: And I saw Mary Poppins was the first character I saw as I walked in.
Speaker 4: Cried when I saw her too.
Speaker 1: Make you cry.
Speaker 6: I'm such a loser, I don't know, because yeah, wow, it was just it was amazing to be that. Anyway. More to the story is Aldinger Beach possibly Oldinger Beach was going to be I think it was all, yeah, it's going to be built here.
Speaker 2: Old Inger popping next to mass Beach as well, Yeah, that'll wake up the tourists.
Speaker 4: That'll get the kids eyes open.
Speaker 1: You keep your eyes firmly locking, Mickey Mouse, Thanks Juice, Juice.
Speaker 3: So Beckham has joined forces with Hollywood star Austin Butler to help drivers on the road in Canada.
Speaker 4: What about this story?
Speaker 3: The duo, along with eighteen his eighteen year old son Cruise, and some friends, impressed locals when they helped clear a large tree that had fallen.
Speaker 4: Off the road in Ontario.
Speaker 3: Posh Spice, of course, was on hand to take a video for the gram Classics.
Speaker 4: Nice work, boys, you're.
Speaker 1: Right, David.
Speaker 4: You're right, David, you're right.
Speaker 1: Lift and get in the truck.
Speaker 2: I don't speak David, because it reduces your sexiness.
Speaker 3: Oh no, David, if you ever I mean, I was to imagine if I was to ever hook up with David Beckham, I would just be.
Speaker 1: Like basically whispering. You shut your face, David.
Speaker 4: There's no need for words, Dave, Juice.
Speaker 3: In unrelated news, there's women everywhere across the globe that are pushing over trees in their front yard just to have Elvis and Beck's come around and help.
Speaker 1: That would work it.
Speaker 3: What about Aussie comedian kitty funny and is suddenly winning new fans overseas and it's all thanks to Netflix. So her LOGI winning ABC comedy series Fisk was last week added to Netflix here in Australia and internationally, exposing a whole new audience to the Acclaim show, and the reaction.
Speaker 4: Online has been magnificent. You send the show?
Speaker 1: No, I haven't seen this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have a little bit of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's your foc helen? Well, what foc fitness of choice? What's your fitness of choice? Oh? I walk my dog every day, and for fitness.
Speaker 2: When I'm walking my dog sometimes, if I remember, I clenched my bum.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Clench walking. Isn't she so very very funny.
Speaker 3: She's so nice as well. She's like completely grounded and so lovely. Clench walking.
Speaker 4: Do you want to try that today?
Speaker 2: Clenching right now? I was clenching yesterday. Well, you were doing this segment with a mouthful of sour balls. Yeah, it's like, oh my gosh, where's this going to go?
Speaker 6: Hazy clinches while he's topless around us running around the tyrant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did you see him today? Just yell out? How does she clench?
Speaker 9: Mate?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about that anyway?
Speaker 3: Juice Juice West made a surprise appearance in Rome as he joined fellow US rapper Travis Scott on stage. Trap Scott, of course from Blink one eight two, in his first public performance since he caused controversy with a series of anti Semitic online posts.
Speaker 4: So very Kanye, isn't.
Speaker 1: It classic Kanye?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The rapper who obviously changed his name to Yi was introduced to the stage by Scott at his Utopia concert.
Speaker 1: I think you find he's changed his name to yae ye strange. His name is Kanye shortened to Yay. He calls himself a yee And also, did you say Travis Scott from Blink one eight two? Wasn't he Travis Scott? Are you serious? Would you fix up Travis Scott and Travis Barker? Maybe, oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Travis Scott when he's at home, then Travis Scott.
Speaker 2: I don't think you could find two different artists. One's like a genuine almost gangster rapp and the other one's like a genuine punk rocker.
Speaker 3: Okay, anyway, don't you shake your head at me?
Speaker 4: Produces Zoe. Don't you how very dare you.
Speaker 1: We're supposed to be the home of fresh hits.
Speaker 2: Okay, you can't even tell the difference between Travis Scott and Travis Barker.
Speaker 6: I've never seen produces. Zoe put her hand in her head. I put her head in her hands, and you've caused the first one.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I invite producers, Zoe, if she's so good at this stuff, to come and stand here, and you come and do the show Tomorrow's go on.
Speaker 2: Then make it up as well. Okay, here's the of Kanye West and Travis.
Speaker 1: Bog There you go.
Speaker 2: That's an interaction between Kanye West and Travis Head right there.
Speaker 3: Do you know what's so funny about that? I was just about to say, there's Travis Head. We think, Oh.
Speaker 1: God, Jodes, are you aware of what shrink flation is?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 4: Overly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and don't veer me down a dangerous path. It's not that. Okay, it might be.
Speaker 3: Actually, because if it was that, you'd be a hell of a victim.
Speaker 1: Would Oh my gosh, I'm not the victim. That's a side story. Shrink Flation is a term when the price of a product remains the same but the amount of product you receive goes down. Are you noticing that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's everywhere, isn't.
Speaker 1: It like sort of last year and a half?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you look at some of these? Bro I'm looking at it going Am I getting that big? That these delicious products that I enjoy are going down without me even noticing?
Speaker 1: The latest victim the Monte Carlo. Oh, beautiful Monte Carlo. Who would have thought?
Speaker 4: What's happened? Is the biscuit shrunk?
Speaker 1: Everything's shrunk?
Speaker 2: Conce Humors have taken to social media in recent months to complain that the ris we jam coded layer of cream inside the iconic Australian biscuit has halved in size.
Speaker 4: I get that people are upset.
Speaker 3: I understand that because your cream, your jam cream filling should go to the brink.
Speaker 1: It's a biscuit.
Speaker 4: I understand it. But if you are the sort of person that has.
Speaker 3: Time in your life to sit down and pen a letter to Arnot's and complain about the lack of strawberry cream filling in your biscuit, then you need to find a hobby and real fast.
Speaker 1: How dare you have a crack at my mother? How very dead? It should go right to the X it should?
Speaker 2: Oh and what if that's your only sort of fun, nice, real me time during your day, I guess sit down with a Monte Carlos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I honestly get that, because my favorite time of the day, what I look forward to the most is after dinner, when I have a cup of tea and I have sugar free chocolate chip cookies. And my god, if my children touch them, if they go in the vicinity of that jar, I lose my damn mind.
Speaker 2: Imagine if it was pretty much halved in size, your little sugar free chocolate chip cookies, which sound awful.
Speaker 3: Pout, I'd sit along by missus Hayes and I would pen a letter. You guys go right to the sugar Free Chip Company, go what the hell was happening to the size.
Speaker 1: Of my business?
Speaker 2: The sugar Free Confectiony Company riveting Christmas party they'd have as well. We picks have dropped in weight from one point five kilos to one point two kilos before they went down again to one point one two kilos. You pay the same price what it's happened to Darrerin milk as well. Two fifty gram dropped to one eighty mars. Bars that have dropped from fifty three grams to forty seven and this is the one that got met was one sixty grams. It's gone down to one thirty four grams. I've just slightly tweaked the size of the chip and he lost his big mustache. I think had on facial makeover. Mister Pringles losing his damn mind.
Speaker 4: And they didn't have a lot of wriggle room.
Speaker 3: I don't think Pringles because I remember, like we always get them on the plane because the lady comes down with the trolley and the kids always want Pringles, and they'd lose half their little hand before they even touched a chip.
Speaker 4: It was halfway down the floody tin.
Speaker 2: Isn't it unbelievable stuff? It's starting to merge over to humans as well. What do you mean shrink flation. Yeah, it's affecting everybody. I mean look at the Corns brothers for example. I mean can Fair cane corns when he was playing to now shrink Flation's got him.
Speaker 1: Chad's still the same though, He's still an absolute beast. Shrink Flation hasn't got Chad yet.
Speaker 3: Just one week to go until the Ultimate Game of Deception returns to our screens on the Beautiful ten network. It is The Traitors Sunday thirteenth of August seven thirty on ten and ten play and joining us in the studio is such a treat.
Speaker 4: It's the delicious.
Speaker 10: Roger Corso, Wow, delicious on the sexiest network again.
Speaker 3: Yes, welcome back to Adelaide. I know you're on the Traders. However, we need to talk about McCloud's daughters, which was how long ago?
Speaker 1: Oh, it was like yesterday, twenty years It's goodness years ago. Yes, I was in primary.
Speaker 4: School and your character talked us through that.
Speaker 10: They used to nickname me the wranglers who did all the horses and everything. They used to i'd come into town ago. It's Peter the prick from Queensland because he was a bit of a cad. He had a relationship with Claire the lead and got her pregnant and then you got to.
Speaker 1: Tell her that he was he was married previously.
Speaker 4: And I hate it.
Speaker 1: Here's a cad, here's a cad. Good to hate.
Speaker 2: So all these roles where you play genuine pants man, including including a doctor doctor.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it must be such foreign territory for you, yes, but you make it look so natural. Wow, we're to tread here. I suppose it's It's part of drama, isn't it the main You know.
Speaker 10: Love interests and all that kind of stuff is dramatic, especially in comedy drama.
Speaker 1: Eventually you have to get your drawers off, so to speak.
Speaker 5: Rue.
Speaker 4: So far you've used the word cad and drawers.
Speaker 1: I am from.
Speaker 3: But the reality is your family life is very different, and it's sort of mirror mirror's mine.
Speaker 4: You've got four kids.
Speaker 1: Four kids.
Speaker 10: Yeah, my eldest she just turned twenty first on the weekend. So I have to write a speech at some ston.
Speaker 4: Wow. Yeah, join to help you with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so dad's a CAD's a cad.
Speaker 1: Don't do what dad did.
Speaker 3: The other thing we've learned about you is you're a big fan of these guys.
Speaker 2: What you've always said, Roger, you're only as good as your last game.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's right. I mean, how good has it Bet Collingwood?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't care where we are on the ladder.
Speaker 1: To beat coling we're happy days, we're happy team.
Speaker 3: What sort of supporter are you if you're sitting at home in your laundry watching it?
Speaker 10: Oh, I know, I can yell at the Telly I can make my wife leaves the room and goes.
Speaker 1: I can't listen to this pretty much.
Speaker 10: I get pretty frustrated, which this season I have been a little bit frustrated, but you know, we are building towards something, and I mean a game like that.
Speaker 1: Gives a lot of a lot of hope.
Speaker 10: And I knew he was right, Sammy getting rid of all those experience like premiership players.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I was within them the whole way. Who's causing you the most frustration?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 10: Sicily he's been a gun the last he's I mean, he's just statman. But games like that make you, you know, they get your acting to buy another membership.
Speaker 1: That's about right now to spin for next year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can do the Traders going great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's going well in the UK.
Speaker 1: Apparents going gangbusters. Yeah.
Speaker 10: We got really well reviewed over there, so we shot ours first. It's originally a Dutch format, and then the whole world kind of bought the format. But then our version's gone to the BBC and on Peacock over there and they're all saying our vers the best one in the English speaking world. Wow, because our gameplay was pretty intense last year. The ending, which you can still catch up and watch you want to.
Speaker 1: So it's the fun.
Speaker 10: What I really like about hosting, because I'm usually an actor, is I get to play.
Speaker 1: Sort of a bit of a theatrical That's why I use the word.
Speaker 10: Cad and all some sort of lord of the manor this nineteen sort of thirtiest Deco hotel and the reality contestant. So some reality shows are a bit serious, and I like to sort of take the mickey out of the contestants a little bit and we have a great old time, and you know, players get murdered in our game by by other contestants, the traitors who are sort of working against everyone, and so the game moves really quickly because we get to sort of vote out players and players get murdered and we just lose players left right at the center all the time, and no one knows who's telling the truth, and so there's a lot of deceit and betrayal, and so we played in that kind of The tone is very kind of cludo ives out, you know, and I have a fabulous wardrobe budget Channel ten.
Speaker 4: Can I have some of that peel back the curtain for a second. Where is it shot?
Speaker 3: And how much do you actually have to do with the contestants or do you just kind of come in on set and do.
Speaker 10: You I just swan in and just to save your words and Nick haf No, it's near Bourrel, if you know, the Highlands is sort of in around New South Wales, and so it's old Deco hotel which is a working hotel. So everyone gets locked in these hotel there's they're rooms for like three weeks and they sort of wan to let them out to fill them, so they go.
Speaker 1: It's pretty intense for them. You know, the game is they don't know who's lying or who's who's telling the truth.
Speaker 10: And this year we added a little extra special layer of bringing some sort of semi famous sort of celebrity reality TV people who have done a bunch of these shows before and they know how to bring this sort of game tight off the cuff, so they're in straight away.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about your show? Are you talking about the media industry in general?
Speaker 3: We're a reflection yeah, I mean one can turn on each other.
Speaker 4: It's people.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 3: Well, Roger, thank you so much for coming in this morning. It does PREMI. It's Sunday seven thirty on ten. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Just a couple of the most talented brothers you will ever see in your life going head to head in handb or. You wait till you see these guys in action.
Speaker 4: They are unreal.
Speaker 2: Michael and Lincoln yep. Press conference in coming as well. Yes, you think about some of the controversial press conferences that maybe you see over in America with some of the athletes over there, some of.
Speaker 4: The UFC ones where they just trash talk each other.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I mean you wait till eventually we play this press conference. It's just like a giant.
Speaker 5: Beep beep, beep beep.
Speaker 1: It's actually going there.
Speaker 4: No, it's not. They're so sweet and.
Speaker 1: They're so McGregor was blushing.
Speaker 4: No, they are so lovely and that was so nice to each other. We're like, who's going to win? They're like, Oh, I hope my brother does. I hope my brother does.
Speaker 1: What's going on here? They're going to combine the cash split. It absolutely makes sense.
Speaker 4: Well, we're going to get the winners and the runners up cash. We'll all go to the same family. They can't lose these kids shoes.
Speaker 2: It's going to be fun as well. We're doing before the Port VJWS game. It's going to be absolutely epic right and the guts of Adelaide Oval as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's going to be like stage everyone see, it's going to be awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big thanks as well to our good mates McGain real Estate. It's massive supporters of local making difference all over essay, selling your home trust McGain and the trophy.
Speaker 3: The trophy that's on the line is just as tall as me. It is absolutely incredible.
Speaker 2: Also, Jody's Shoo's coming up a little bit of gossip ari Disney related.
Speaker 3: Could there be a chance that there could be a Disneyland right here in Australia?
Speaker 4: Can you imagine?
Speaker 2: Can you imagine Jody Oddie as well, doing Jody's Juice without a bunch of sour balls in her mouth as well?
Speaker 4: Wouldn't that be fun?
Speaker 3: Well, I've only just retained my taste buds they're functioning again today. And also I seem to be missing a whole layer of skin in the top of my mouth. So anyway, I hope you enjoyed Jody's Juice yesterday. I hope that was entertaining for you all.
Speaker 1: Yes, Jody's Juice, The Redemption episode coming up next. Wet, you've got your.
Speaker 5: Time machine.
Speaker 10: On this day.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Wednesday, officially the part of the week were go right?
Speaker 1: This can go in two directions.
Speaker 2: We keep on plowing through and we attack the weekend, or we sit there and.
Speaker 1: We let a drag. Yeah, do the first option.
Speaker 4: I reckon, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Because nothing can be achieved by sitting in the corner, in the fetal position, just because it's Wednesday and not the weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Unless you do something really boud on a Saturday night, you just cradle back and forth on Sunday and corner of your own.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If that's the case, you just give yourself a few days.
Speaker 1: Okay, the ninth of August.
Speaker 2: Let's go back to nineteen thirty eight when Joe Iron is kiddy every single time, every single time. Hello, I think Jodie's MIC's busted.
Speaker 1: We have that fixed.
Speaker 2: Oh there it is Rod Labor Rocket. Rod Laver was born in Rockhampton, Queensland. Today is his eighty fifth birthday.
Speaker 9: Has won it?
Speaker 1: Where's the slammer?
Speaker 4: Get on your rocket habby birthday.
Speaker 1: Rocket can only assume his nickname is Rocket because his first.
Speaker 3: Name's Rod but also, can you imagine the absolute legacy of having a whole stadium named after you?
Speaker 1: It's pretty good.
Speaker 8: Ah.
Speaker 4: And even when you pass on, which you know, let's hope Rod's with.
Speaker 1: History ages age, just big bad rocket.
Speaker 4: But even when he goes, it will always be Rod Laver Arena.
Speaker 2: I'm assume he gets free tickets and his entire family get free tickets.
Speaker 4: Oh mate, all of rock Hampton gets free tickets.
Speaker 1: I always wonder does Graham Korn's hang out on the Graham Corn's deck? And if so, and he's entitled the Free Drinks, what a waste, given he's the biggest totalitarian of all time.
Speaker 4: What's totearry?
Speaker 1: Do you mean a t That's what I meant, a teetotaler? What's a totalitarian? Anyway? I think what I'm trying to say is that Graham doesn't drink grog.
Speaker 3: He's dumbing down for myself, but apparently you do.
Speaker 2: Sixty two, Robert Zimming and legally changed his name to Bob Dylan, and then he started singing like this, And then I was like, listen to him play the harmonica.
Speaker 1: He's just blowing in and out.
Speaker 4: Bob Dylan farts.
Speaker 1: It's up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard. I'm like, oh man, that was beautiful. This excerpt from Dewey Cox Walk Hard, where he's taking the mickey out of Bob Dylan is the best thing that I've ever heard that describes Bob Dylan.
Speaker 10: Some people are saying that your new music sounds a lot like Bob Dylan.
Speaker 1: Or maybe Bob Dylan sounds a lot like me.
Speaker 5: You know, how come nobody ever that's Bob Dylan?
Speaker 1: Why you sounds almost like you?
Speaker 5: To cocks, mail.
Speaker 1: Boxes, drip, black lampposts in the Twist Head, Birth Canal and the Color see nineteen eight You Won.
Speaker 2: The first mobile phone call in Australia was made on Australia's first public mobile network, and when something along lines of Hello, can you hear me?
Speaker 1: You're breaking up? You're sort of coming in and out.
Speaker 4: Hello as you flip it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you flip phone?
Speaker 4: Good with ay?
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: It was as big as a horse, the Samsung Razor.
Speaker 2: I think the mobile phone back there was literally like a Shetland pony bringing it up to your ear.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 3: That's like the early mobile phone equivalent of your Frank Green.
Speaker 1: Isn't it?
Speaker 7: It is?
Speaker 2: No One song in August nine in nineteen ninety eight, is this is how we party by soap?
Speaker 4: What did they go on to do?
Speaker 1: Lather up? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't want to say that there are one hit wonder, but I mean surprise us name some other hits from them.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's been a really big show. We've had a lot of fun we've done at all thanks to what If? What If? It's asy for travel a picture coming up tomorrow's.
Speaker 3: We're going to catch up with the Inspired Unemployed, who are a group of lads basically during who went Let's make a few funny videos. I've gone absolutely gangbusters huge.
Speaker 4: Next minute they're doing ads with Shack.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're doing ads with Shack. They've got their own beer.
Speaker 2: These guys are just and look if you don't follow them yet on instagram's f because they're very, very funny.
Speaker 1: Were gonna chat to them.
Speaker 3: Show coming out, we're going to reveal our songs for Battle of the Bangers.
Speaker 4: I've just run mine past the boss and he went slow verse good chorus.
Speaker 3: Verse he goes, people will probably drive off the road of boardom before they get to the chorus.
Speaker 4: But that's okay. I'm still going to go with it. Because I'm stubbing like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, well it feels like a bit of a sign of disrespect for the listener, but that's okay.
Speaker 1: You do you, you do you, That's all right. I think about what the people want, you know what I mean. I've already started a right joey day.
Speaker 3: Have a good day, sunshining. I think it's supposed to showers develop. That's okay, Just enjoy it.
Speaker 4: What's happening, Yeah, go for it.
Speaker 1: Goodbye.
Speaker 5: N