Speaker 1: Is the Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 2: Let's go clicking.
Speaker 3: Chrissy's clique faite.
Speaker 2: There is no greater transformation from bogan to Bougie than what has been enjoyed by Lara Worthington.
Speaker 3: She is unbelievable. I love that woman. She's class class as I loved.
Speaker 2: Her when she was Lara Bingle. I thought it was really refreshing and wonderful.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. Being Lara Bingle was one of the best reality shows aired on Australian TV.
Speaker 2: I agree. And Sam Worthington and Lara Worthington are just classy. She's clever, He's clever. I just love them sick. They were on the red carpet at the GQ Man of the Year Awards last night. Sam Worthington is the Man of the Year. Yes, maybe Sam Pang the next year. It's his dream come true.
Speaker 3: I hope Pang you gets it.
Speaker 2: Sam getting vite even he's got a long way to go. If he wasn't, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm having dinner with him. I'll find out ask him.
Speaker 2: This is the acceptance speech delivered by Sam Worthington, who's an active by the way, in case you're wondering they live overseas, it's probably we don't see them much.
Speaker 3: This kind of thing.
Speaker 1: We're I'm kind of out of my comfort zone a lot. But we both felt and we talked about this. We felt this was very important because the concept Man of the Year was very confusing to me until I unpacked it. We're not beholden to any obsolete definition. We can challenge it now, we can force it to evolve. You know, men can talk about their feelings, they can question their sexuality, they can be non conforming, be feminine, just be honest. They don't need to make excuses anymore. Now for me, as a doubt of three boys, that's great.
Speaker 2: I love it so much. I love you and I'm just think I think that the kids have got really great names. They've had a third boy recently is it's River, but the first two are like Rocket and Racer, Rocket, Racer and River.
Speaker 3: That is chic. That is so r W. What a great initial luggage and also Swanny. One of my favorite moments was on the Red Carpet. Now, Sam Worthington's one of these guys. He comes across not super warm and.
Speaker 2: Friendly, and also they're very prize.
Speaker 3: Very private, and he read red carpets and press junkets. They're just not his thing. So I was like, it was nice to see that they did a full red carpet last night. Yeah, but one Channel seven reporter obviously was stuck in the being Lara Bingle days and referred to Lara as Lara Bingle, and Sam was quick to correct her, joining me tonight is Sam Worthington and Lara Bingle. Guys, you've just touchdown in Australia, Laura. Lara Worthington. Apologies, Oh my god, you know that was my slip.
Speaker 2: It comes, it's hard to shake it off.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Do you know what if I've done that, I would have gone, thank you so much for your time. Straight. As soon as I'd said Bingle that there was no coming back.
Speaker 3: From that, I resigned from the media.
Speaker 2: By Let's move on to Zaye Marlick, who was from one direction. Of course, what a song. He had his own little love, he had his those little situation, didn't he mm anyway, He's still selling out shows no doubt about it. But he had to regrettably cancel one and can you imagine the agony of getting to the auditorium, you're ready to go on. Everyone's there waiting, they've bought the ticket in the arena. There'd be some chanting. Maybe Yeah. At that point he decides that he cannot go out. He put up an Instagram story saying, yeah, my voice isn't up to it today. Surely he would have known that.
Speaker 3: Before, yeah, or earlier in the day, like make the.
Speaker 2: Call, I smell the rat all of a sudden.
Speaker 3: There was also some headlines this morning swanning that apparently one direction planning a reunion. They were playing in a reunion.
Speaker 2: Sorry before Leam's bad timing and probably a bit tacky.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't have trown that in there. The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Let's do this first, Chrissy's cliquait. I said very mean things about Barry Kyogan the actor yesterday, and somebody really let me have it on Instagram, and it is true, and I would like to apologize. I do not know him, and I'm judging him according to you know what I've read, which is a terrible error to make.
Speaker 3: No, but it's kind of our job. A and B. You're allowed in opinion. You did say he has piggy little eyes.
Speaker 2: I just don't like the vibes that come out of the eye.
Speaker 3: What did this person say? Why were they not happy with you?
Speaker 2: Well, just you know that, you know, it's exactly what I just said that you can't you don't even know him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but that's he's in this. I'm sorry. When you're in the public eye like he is, unfortunately all comes apart, like it's all about.
Speaker 2: The thing is this. I I just had a bad vibe about barrk Kogan because I just did. And him and Sabrina Carpenter have broken up, and I said that I was happy about it, and I still sort of am. Because here's the plot. Thickens Jack. It looks like he has cheated on now Darling snapcap that influencer.
Speaker 3: Her name's Brecky Hill. How annoying.
Speaker 2: Brecky.
Speaker 3: That's got to be a s typo right.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's short for Brecon. That is an American name. Bre Brecky is a yn awful Well.
Speaker 3: She has reposted videos on TikTok with like a saltburn coffee cup and things like that. So she's stirring the pot. Man, Oh, that is naughty. Isn't it.
Speaker 2: She's very naughty. Hey, let's move on to a very very old name and a very very old man, Bob Dylan. Bob Dylan is two hundred and forty five years old in our very happy news. I love Bob Dylan, very very clever artist. And my son has only just discovered the song the Hurricane this week. Do you know the Hurricane?
Speaker 3: Yeah? This one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he started kids started listening to that when he was thirteen and it finished and he was suddenly seventeen and a half. It's the longest song in the history of the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But Bob Dylan, there's a new biopic coming out, and Timothy Challo May is going to play him, which I think is genius casting, I really do. And Bob Dylan has I'm going to say. My vibe is that he did not write this.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, Okay, wait, did not write this.
Speaker 2: You did not write this post for social media?
Speaker 3: Give it to me.
Speaker 2: He says. There's a movie about me opening soon called A Complete Unknown. What a title exclamation, Mike. I mean I saw him live ten years ago and he could barely stand up. I don't think he's been I don't think he's writing this. Timothy Chalomay is starring in the lead role. Timmy's a brilliant actor, not say Timmy, Jim's a brilliant actor. So I'm sure he's going to be completely believable as me. I will see that twice twice. Yeah, that's what I say. It makes me feel better. I'm not going to see it once I've meted the film. I ever been to the film theater in many, many years. Uber Passengers the ratings. There's a surprise as the city with the worst Uber passengers are revealed. Okay, do you remember there was that thing going around once about what's your rating? And they really made it hard to find out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but whereas now I'm pretty sure it's easier. I think it just sits up the top of your app.
Speaker 2: And remember you, I was really shocked because I'm such a good passenger and I wasn't I didn't get a fire.
Speaker 3: No, but I think it's impossible, Like, I don't know anyone that's got a five thirteen twenty four to ten. By the way, if you have a five.
Speaker 2: Start, but how could I not have a five?
Speaker 3: Because maybe someone doesn't like Chrissy Swan.
Speaker 2: People that don't like me, but that doesn't affect how I am as a passenger. I'm absolutely perfect.
Speaker 3: Can you have a look at yours now? For example, mine is four point six one?
Speaker 2: I can't. I'm sorry, I don't even know where my phone is, Okay, but what's yours? Four points six to one? That is I know why you lose points? Why because when you've had a few drinks you ish so uppity, so pompous.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, yeah, fi. Actually my mate said to me today, She's like, I'm going to start calling you Jacqueline when you go in those moods.
Speaker 2: So you know that is perfect. That is perfect. You just get this little it's sassy. I love it. But I'm not an uber driver giving your giving you a score, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Totally?
Speaker 2: Oh anyway, I didn't reveal the city. I haven't even got it in front of me. So the orders of the best place to live in if you're an uber driver, yeah really, because you know, passengers we don't care coming in at last place yep, Western Australia. Ah that they get an average rider rating of four point eight. That's the worst place. That's the what's where all the worst passengers are.
Speaker 3: I would have thought maybe Victoria or New South Wales could have been because we go out the month, so would I.
Speaker 2: But no, it is New South Wales.
Speaker 3: New South Wales is number one, number one.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm sorry, I'm confused. It's all backwards. Do you know what I mean? If you're going to give me the top five, make sure that it's like the air conditioning story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Our air conditioning thing where it's like turn it up or turn it down? The top five and you did it earlier on today too, and you're Spotify wrapped and don't do it.
Speaker 3: No you start from five.
Speaker 2: No, yes, no, you start from the top.
Speaker 3: That's how you do radio because then the number one is the big reveal.
Speaker 2: No, and I thought that too. So what I do is I hyper correct, which is what I did with this article. And I was right. Oh no, I'm not. I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: No, New South Wales has claimed the top spot though, just for everyone listening.
Speaker 2: No they haven't. It says four point eight.
Speaker 3: Two point eighty four.
Speaker 2: But think of me, bob. Is four point seventy nine is the average writing in WA, which means.
Speaker 3: That they're worse. Yeah, so you start. I'm so confused, but just so our listeners know the best passenger Uber passengers are in New South Wales, the worst are in wa.
Speaker 2: We only want to know where the bad ones are. What a stupid article?
Speaker 3: Really quickly though, Fiona has joined us on the line high fee.
Speaker 2: The Hi guys, how are you going? What is your rating? You literally five? Chrissy? Have you only had one trip? Oh?
Speaker 3: Very funny, ha ha No.
Speaker 2: Christy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com. Don are you