Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hi there guys, Clese, I am, but it's a lead.
Speaker 2: I've got nowhere to go these days.
Speaker 3: You do spend a lot more time here.
Speaker 2: I'm here for you guys in the podcast world and company.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Now it goes out to see all the climb.
Speaker 1: Mis call from spend a prop round for a swim. If clip rings, answer it, he's coming for a swim, and.
Speaker 2: Find an excuse.
Speaker 3: You look more handsome now that you thank you only here. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've dropped.
Speaker 5: Dropped a lot of weight from the shoulders because I was carrying Channel nine.
Speaker 6: Are we Are we going the mo over the holiday? I might do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've just got a couple of functions in the next couple of days which I've got to be presentable for, and then I might grow.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we should presentable.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying they very much are. But for this two appearances, I've got to be clean.
Speaker 6: Should we just should we come back with the flavor saver?
Speaker 5: Well, we're going to do the flavorsaver on Monday, but didn't happen, right, But I think after Thursday, I might grow a mo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just a mo, just a.
Speaker 1: She's going to get out of control on Friday and we're going to cut Slippy's top not off.
Speaker 2: Why do you keep saying that I don't like this obsession.
Speaker 6: With There's always someone baled at the end of the Christmas party.
Speaker 7: Brodie, Oh you should have seen him before last year.
Speaker 6: How are we looking on the shirts for the Christmas party?
Speaker 4: Quick up day, Well, the project manager of the shirts is not present here.
Speaker 3: Ali, I believe they may or may not have left China yet.
Speaker 6: That's the last probably Back.
Speaker 3: To the shaving story.
Speaker 8: It actually reminds me when we went to schoolies in twenty I think it was yeah, we can say this. Fat Ben came, who's one of our friends, and we shaved Fat Ben's one of his eyebrows. Well, firstly he wanted them hang on. Actually, surprisingly he's quite skinny. It's weird skinny.
Speaker 6: His name is no I was going to wise.
Speaker 8: He called fat Ben because yeah, we had skinny bend Fat Bet and he wanted and we were had a bit to drink ratherbriated, and he's like, I want to.
Speaker 3: Slip my brow all right.
Speaker 6: He's not normally on the band.
Speaker 3: So we gave him a slip.
Speaker 8: He's like, I want a second slip, you get a second slip that we did. The second slip too close to the first slip.
Speaker 3: Just looked like a big just looked like a gap, and he's like, just take it off.
Speaker 8: So then we took it off and we came back and again it was all a great laugh.
Speaker 3: We had a great time. And then it came back. But it actually came back a lot darker than the other ones.
Speaker 8: Then he had like a light brown almost like a quite dark brown, almost a black eyebrown shave, so he never did.
Speaker 3: So then he's just got two different colored eybros.
Speaker 6: Need to shave.
Speaker 8: One shaved the one and he did come back.
Speaker 6: Fat Ben with the colored eyebrow. You just call him.
Speaker 5: I'd also like a photo of skinny bends normally.
Speaker 3: I've got it from him.
Speaker 1: Actually, you know, I had a problemday, thaighland Of.
Speaker 2: I don't think questions.
Speaker 1: Dress code for Friday A dressed to impress shorts or pants? Job pants? You do you?
Speaker 7: Okay, it can be either, I su buzz.
Speaker 6: It's temperature dependent. Yeah, what's the weather actually for Friday?
Speaker 2: We'll remember we are going from nineteen.
Speaker 3: Nineteen showers, I believe shit, So we're kicking off at ten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with the champagne.
Speaker 7: That's nine fifty.
Speaker 6: Nine to fifteen. Good to go.
Speaker 7: We'll be ready to go at nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll be ready to go.
Speaker 7: We're ready to go at nine when we finished our duties.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, Friday, this is the forecast. Sorry, it's likely woman that I had first Friday twenty two. This is in Mettley East, so just Friday twenty two. You're going back to month five to ten mili of rain, partly Cloyd, the chance of morning fogger on the nearby hills, high chances of showers in the afternoon and evening, like winds becoming west to northwest within twenty five during the morning, then becoming light during the evening with all on count of moderate And why why are danger of moderate?
Speaker 6: I'm going to make and to join us late in the afternoon.
Speaker 2: Hang on whom.
Speaker 7: Put through shorts?
Speaker 2: Is the is the mate link to this show?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: I don't know if that's the layers.
Speaker 2: Hesion Have you checked with the boss.
Speaker 6: I've told the boss okay, yeah, and she's okay.
Speaker 7: She will be Have you let the democracy of the show.
Speaker 1: No, this won't be affecting bowling or anything like late in the afternoon. He's coming down to stay with me on the weekend.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 6: You can see him on Saturday. Clive Palmer fucking don't guess you ruined it? Clive Clive coming bowling? Thanky, Clive. We might need to stitch two shirts together. Hey, I'm gonna have to go because I'm off for a hack. What wings did you? Did you just book in?
Speaker 2: Where are you going around?
Speaker 6: Just down here South Melbourne? Brother Wolf great barber? Greg?
Speaker 7: Did you get you got an appointment?
Speaker 6: Got a point in my booked yesterday? Okay, I bring a big dog.
Speaker 2: Actually, Brady assuming control buttons? Okay, cheerio, haircut?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 6: Have to clean the raptor because there's a spelled coffee and.
Speaker 2: Yes there is. I'm on coffeemorrow, by the.
Speaker 6: Way, Monday, we don't.
Speaker 2: I know, we'll deal with that later schedule.
Speaker 6: Cheerio.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, thank god he's gone.
Speaker 6: Sorry.
Speaker 3: I don't think you should be allowed to bring a friend to the Christmas partner.
Speaker 5: I I can't imagine Lauren is going to flip where is she?
Speaker 3: And it's a radio person do you know who it is?
Speaker 8: But not a not a fun mouse one just another radio person, not a fun moose.
Speaker 3: I've had it.
Speaker 8: It was our boys party two years ago and one of the blokes set up a tinder date about eight hours and it had been a long day, and.
Speaker 3: Then she came to the pubblic what you're doing, scout.
Speaker 5: It was an absolute I had a friend who said for tinder date in Russia.
Speaker 2: He was a cameraman, my cameraman.
Speaker 5: We were there for the World Cup, and he brought the tinder date to our sort of like work. Yeah, and she couldn't speak English. She was she's on babel fish or whatever it is or Google Translate whatever it used to be called. And every conversation is like would you like some water? And that's how they communicate the whole time. It's amazing, very well, very well.
Speaker 3: A rooster more more of a one one day type date.
Speaker 5: I didn't see her again, thankfully I saw him again because I was worried. No, but she was blonde, stereotypical rusky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lovely, I'm sure girl.
Speaker 4: Was did he need to translate? Should we do this again tomorrow or was it just assumed?
Speaker 2: I think they just did.
Speaker 3: Everyone they were doing disiplading parties.
Speaker 8: Well, see you can find life anywhere in the world.
Speaker 3: He's gone now.
Speaker 7: But he didn't have a cup books.
Speaker 3: And they need him in a meeting now, Lauren, can't they need him in a meeting?
Speaker 2: Hey? How about this?
Speaker 5: He believes that he is bringing a friend to the Chris our Christ's party. Sorry he said before, He's bringing a friend to the Christ's party.
Speaker 6: Late in the day, he says, but I don't.
Speaker 7: Know how someone's coming to someone's coming from Sydney or something. Later, but that I thought that was in.
Speaker 2: The evening afternoon.
Speaker 7: Not welcome until after eight?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you got there?
Speaker 7: Well, there is boxes and boxes and boxes and treats and I was like, what are these? And VVC see if you're allowed to open them?
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 7: What the new? Lint du Bai started.
Speaker 2: Chocolate that looks like you've just braided a milk.
Speaker 7: But how many boxes?
Speaker 2: But why have we got them?
Speaker 7: Well, it's actually street teams.
Speaker 2: Oh we are street teamers.
Speaker 4: You could be a street team right there we go, So everyone's jumping on the Dubai chocolate bandwagon, including Lint.
Speaker 7: Oh it's fine, I love I love sounds better than others.
Speaker 2: Good, but I'll try it.
Speaker 4: I love pistachio and a lot of a lot of places.
Speaker 2: It's just a little over hypes, but it isn't bad.
Speaker 7: Things happen.
Speaker 3: Actually, some people have done it like some rip off to do it not very well, and.
Speaker 8: Then everyone's going to try those ones and they've had the bad experience.
Speaker 2: The lint version is superior, and here we go lucky.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I'm excited. I like that. The box is green. Stop it. Thank you.
Speaker 7: They're big cube. You know why because they haven't overdone it. Some of them were too much. You bui in and the green goole squeezes out the side.
Speaker 2: Very good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, actually link Dubai style.
Speaker 7: I'm converted a postachios native to Dubai or something.
Speaker 6: What's the.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Do we need to google? All right, so we've got a meeting. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 3: She said, we need to get you before you late.
Speaker 5: Okay, cool, let's do that now. Thanks everyone for joining us. It's been real. It's been wonderful.
Speaker 2: And we'll catch you next time. See Masae bye, Lauren.
Speaker 4: Wake up feeling good.
Speaker 7: Following them on the socials