Speaker 1: I want the fairy tale. I want the prince charming.
Speaker 2: She how do I put this?
Speaker 3: Isn't a fan of my kissing style?
Speaker 1: Boyfriend and girlfriend for about twelve hours. He's in a trash bin. He's non recyclable catching them mu.
Speaker 4: I love being love, I love love.
Speaker 3: On today's episode of Where's Your Head At, we are spending some time with Chase from season two of the Netflix hit show Too Hot to Handle.
Speaker 5: After hearing the tea spilt by Claudia and Austin, Chase is joining us to set the record straight on that DM slide in.
Speaker 3: We'll also be finding out what Chase has been up to since starring on the racy reality TV show and see what he has planned for the future.
Speaker 5: Stay tuned to hear whether he really was chasing Claudia. Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 3: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more.
Speaker 6: A Hey guys, how's it go? Mate?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 1: Nice to see you?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 5: Honestly, honestly, you're the last person I expected to have on this podcast, but there's been a little bit of drama.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I've heard. You know this, A little bit of drama has has found its way in my inbox.
Speaker 3: Well, I think I think you found your way into someone else's inbox.
Speaker 4: I don't think I think drama found yours.
Speaker 6: So I've heard, so I've heard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, should we replay it for everyone who maybe has missed this or needs a little bit of a recap?
Speaker 1: Matt, do you want to?
Speaker 4: So we'll play now the podcast.
Speaker 3: You guys, Yeah, I mean it was a voice recording as well.
Speaker 1: I'm a little annoyed, like fair actually.
Speaker 7: Instagram Okay, same was Chase More Coast pull up he reckons Wow, like having birth.
Speaker 6: Supertans listen to me. But his.
Speaker 5: More is basically saying, just one second, I'm better, lookings are realized.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: Okay, Chase, how do you feel about that?
Speaker 6: Okay? So first of all, first of all, the guy talking looks like this dude. I don't know if you guys ever seen let me see the focus is in your Game of Thrones. Yeah yeah, yeah, okay, so let me yeah, man, let me talk about this guy for a second. So obviously, in the reality TV hemisphere, there's not a whole lot of us quite yet. So we're all pretty well connected. And so the issue that I have with this is when I have my friends Harry, Jousey, Georgia, all these guys send me this podcast from from down Under down in Australia, and I'm sitting here going like, there's no way that this girl took my DM and went and played it on a pod, not only did not show up to my invite, but played my DM for the whole world to see. And I'm gonna go into this. I'm gonna go with this is the nicest way possible. And the issue that I have with this is one Claudia, I got nothing to get, sir. I think I think it's all fair. I get the ploy, I get the play Like, let's play somebody who has BOOKOO follower, somebody who's pretty known in this reality TV hemisphere. Let's play the DM and show how clouded I am off of this show. Problem I'm having is her boyfriend who's trying to row It's like, Okay, I'm gonna breakdown to the statistics for bro. First and foremost, BRO, when you guys break up in a couple months, I don't want to hear nothing when I stitch the video and I'll talk about it because we can laugh all we want, but we know. I know somebody me personally, who's done five reality TV shows, knows that these reality TV relationships almost never last. So he thinks they're going to run off into the sunset. More power to him. But when it doesn't happen, I don't want to hear moping. The other issue I'm having is the little buddies that are on the show that are tagging me in their stories, taking my posts and saying I've gotten every girl except Claudia, Like, okay, let.
Speaker 1: Me talk about I hated that.
Speaker 6: What's that mister cal Dave?
Speaker 1: I think his name is Aya Callum? So what did Callum say?
Speaker 6: So he takes my post here and it basically says it's my TikTok where it says I might have ruined every relationship I've had, but I've still pulled every girl I've ever wanted, which is facts.
Speaker 1: But not Claudia.
Speaker 6: Claudia but not Claudia. Is what he's put on here, and he's and he's in my he's in my d MS, he's in my inbox, trying to chat ship and he's he's on the comment sections in the videos chat and I get it. He's he's reaching, he wants to be involved. He feels left out. That's all right, bro, Like you know, we all have our bullies in high school, and you know, I don't want him to feel left out or anything.
Speaker 5: What was the intention behind the Claudia message?
Speaker 6: Uh So typically a lot of people you know in the US is what I do is uh because I've been lucky enough to be super fortunate off of my show. I usually take people out they call cast typically and I and I take him to a dinner. I usually buy like a table. I do like the whole nine yards. I like to meet people, especially on other reality shows. And the problem I had with Claudia is like, obviously Claudia is very good. Look at girl. She want a show. I mean, there's a lot of other Love Islanders that also were in Old Coast during the New Year's and so a lot of them got a similar, if not different invite. You know, my friend Josh, he messaged some of them. I messaged some of them, and basically we did was we linked up with whoever was in Gold Coast for New Years and the funny thing is Claudia's little sister was actually in Gold Coast when I had messaged her, and she had come up and told Josh and I that Claudia, I guess, had sent the message to whatever group chat that they had going on, and that she was bragging about it. I'll say there, thinking like okay, like, well, obviously I'm not going to go undersend the DM now, but like that's kind of like whatever. So I just was just like, if she's not gonna come, she's not gonna come, it's not that big of a deal. But then after she not only did not show up to my invite and she went on the podcast posted the dms. I obviously have a group chat with the other Love Islanders on the show, who were very nice actually, and we're sending me some pretty positive dms I sent them over.
Speaker 1: So how come he didn't reach out to Austin first the.
Speaker 6: First and foremost, like I didn't even know Austin and her had won the show. But at the same time, at the same time, I know what I'm doing here, Like obviously club's a good look at girl, So I'm like, okay, like pull up, like hang out whatever. It wasn't like a like a three am yo, like I'm trying to hit like it's New Year's It was literally like during the day I had said, like I'm with other people, you could come and pull up you reckon and visit whatever it.
Speaker 4: Is sliding in.
Speaker 6: I was not sliding a thousand percent.
Speaker 1: No, did you know she was still with Austin.
Speaker 6: Yes, I did know that because I had said something to the other Love Islanders and I said that she had showed her sister and didn't and didn't even respond to my DM. And we were laughing about it because it's like, so not only did she see your DM, but she didn't respond to it. But they also said that she's notorious for being a cloud chaser. So I said that it doesn't. One of the Islands I had screenshotted and sent a couple of the messages over to Mike, so he has them in his inbox so if they're still in there, you can pull them up. But a lot of them too were saying like, I don't know why she's dragging it on. I know, like Tac personally had said that I think Holly was one of the other girl's names.
Speaker 5: The blonde one Holly said that Claudia's clout chasing.
Speaker 6: I don't know if it was sorry, it was just in the group chat that had said it. But Colly did say that. I don't know why she went on the podcast and had done something like that, like you're on.
Speaker 5: It, Like how would Claudia be clout chasing when Claudia won the show and Holly was out like super early.
Speaker 1: I mean, it doesn't make a lot of sense cause I don't think.
Speaker 6: It has to do anything with Holly. I think it's more of like if you come off of like a show, like you're obviously going to go on whatever platform that you have and you're going to say, you know, whatever you have to say. You know, it's like a game of relevancy. I don't think it has anything to do with Claudia or Holly for that fact. Like I said, I don't know any of them really super personally. From what I've met from the Islanders, they've all been pretty nice. I've had an issue with any of them. They've all been super cool and welcoming, teaching me the lingo and the place to get around. The only one I have a problem with is Austin and Claudia, who can.
Speaker 5: You understand where Austin's coming from? Obviously he's madly in love. Yes, you don't think the relationship is gonna last, but in their minds they're going to be together forever.
Speaker 1: Do you hit up?
Speaker 5: Hit up his girlfriend? He's like, what the fuck is this guy doing? Can you understand where he's coming from?
Speaker 6: I think it comes from a place of insecurity. That's honestly how I feel. I think that if he's you don't think that there's a million people in Claudia's MS that he's dreaming. I think he's just worried about me in particular because of obviously like my extensive resume. And then all I'm saying is, imagine you guys are gonna sit here to look me ay face and tell me that you don't think that there's other people in Claudia's DMS. Why he chose me specifically?
Speaker 5: According to Claudia, you're like the blue tick person who slid in. I'm sure there's like other guys, but I don't think anyone in the kind of like reality TV spectrum has slid in. So only you my friends have gone in with There's.
Speaker 6: No way, there's no way.
Speaker 1: Can bring them to us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'd love to say who There's no no.
Speaker 6: You tell that girl like you tell that girl pull up her DMS and I'm sure there is a million blue ticks in those dams. There's no way, there's not there's nowhere. I've been to Australia. I've seen all of you guys, got your AFL and your rugby players. There's no way that Claudia who won her season, all of you guys who win your seasons, a black violin. There's a million news in your guys, DM. I know how it is personally.
Speaker 3: Do you have many footballers and rugby players in your dams?
Speaker 1: When I'm on the show, No, it was when we broke up.
Speaker 6: When you see that, you see the breakup though, you see what I'm talking about with the breakup, you see this, of course.
Speaker 5: I do, but I actually think that they're very well suited and meeting them, I was like, they could last.
Speaker 1: Could I have lasted? Definitely not? Could you have?
Speaker 6: No? Okay, So bring me back they if they break up within the next six months, I want to be the first one back on this podcast.
Speaker 5: If they break up in the next six months, you will be on this podcast, and I will give you a formal apology.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: What are you gonna do if they if they stay together in six months, I.
Speaker 6: Will paint my face like a clown and publicly apologize to the entire internet that I was okay.
Speaker 3: So July sixteenth, we'll be messaging.
Speaker 5: There already, putting it in as a little alarm clock in the calendar.
Speaker 6: All right. And so so when they break up and I take Claudia on a nice day, and then I'm gonna be like, listen, you know it's only right that I'm gonna take you on this date. But I'm going to film the whole thing in tag Aston.
Speaker 3: I'm sure Claudia and Austin are both going to listen to this. They're going to probably say what they want to say back to that.
Speaker 5: You want to give your apology to Austin, We're going to give you.
Speaker 1: We're going to give you the floor.
Speaker 6: No shot. I'll tell I'll tell you what, Austin. If you make it six months, not only will you get my apology, but I will pay personally out of my pocket for any date that you and Claudia want to go on out of my pocket.
Speaker 4: Okay, six months.
Speaker 6: Make it six months, all right, but listen, but the other end of that, you know, if they break up, Claudia still gets the date, doesn't It's really just Austin that's going to miss out on this, you know. At the same time, Claudia still gets it either way.
Speaker 4: So would you.
Speaker 1: Say that you've set your sights on Claudia then.
Speaker 6: Now I have before? No, Now he's just he's made this into a game, like, okay, you want to make it a challenge for making a game. Let's do this. I like to compete.
Speaker 5: Whilst you're in Australia over Christmas and New Year or New Year, is there anyone notable that you hooked up with.
Speaker 6: Nope, I was quiet as I was quiet as a mouse.
Speaker 3: So you have a zero percent strike right then sliding and damns, Oh he's good.
Speaker 6: He's good, he's good, he's taking you know, to be fair, the only one. I didn't meet a lot of great people over there, a lot of these influencer influencers. It's different over in Australia because, like you know, most of the girls I met over there were gym fitness people. But the main one I was trying to get I was trying to holler at Tammy while I was over there because I saw whatever guy that she used to be with making out with another girl at the pavilion and so me, I was just trying to be my do my honest due diligence, and I was like, look, Cammy, like if he's cheating on you, like you need your shoulder to cry on. I know a really tall, good looking American boy that's here for the holiday. Wow, great with kids, like come on?
Speaker 1: So did she reply to the slide in?
Speaker 6: She just liked my message?
Speaker 1: Did you send her a voice note?
Speaker 2: Yes, her voice now and she liked it.
Speaker 1: I mean, you gotta like it's pretty good.
Speaker 5: She's one of our, like beef, most famous influencer we have here. Did you tell her in the voice note that you saw her ex or her boyfriend? I don't know if they're still together.
Speaker 6: I could I could play the voice No, if you guys want to hear it.
Speaker 1: Play the voice note set sent to Tammy. Hembrow.
Speaker 3: That's a bold move though normally someone who passes on the message gets shot, like they always shoot the message.
Speaker 4: So I don't know about that.
Speaker 6: Okay, it was a thirty two second long voice player. Yeah, yeah, God, I'm down here in the Gold Coast, all the way from the United States.
Speaker 2: I heard you.
Speaker 6: I heard you live here and me and my friend are having vacancy looking for plans for New Year's Actually we have plans, but we definitely want you. I want you involved in my plans for New Years. So I need you. I need to respond to my message because I think I'm in love. Just respond to my message.
Speaker 2: Just reply.
Speaker 1: So you gotta like from Tammy anyone else.
Speaker 6: That was just the main one that I was hitting uphill. I was in Gold Coast. It's not like I was there a whole lot, Like, I have family there too, So I was just trying to ah, so.
Speaker 1: How come you have family in Australia. Who's here?
Speaker 6: So it was so Josh, who I was with, is actually half Austraion whose family was down there. So part of the time we were in Sydney doing that. And then I have a few cousins that have moved from the United States over there to play basketball, so I got an opportunity to go down there and just kind of like hang out during the summertime with them and see.
Speaker 2: How it is over there.
Speaker 6: Everything is awesome, exactly backwards from here.
Speaker 1: So how long have you been single? Four, Chase, I.
Speaker 6: Guess, so I had a girlfriend before I went on to out to Handle. We dated for actually five and a half years. So we broke up the beginning of twenty twenty. So I guess I'm going on year two three?
Speaker 4: You Now, why did you guys break up?
Speaker 6: Because we just had like our respectable differences. I think that she, I think she she was a really brilliant girl. She went off and she was teaching kids bilingual Bilingle kids down in Mexico because she spoke Spanish and English.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's awesome.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I was off doing American football things and wanted to chase that dream, and you know, we just we just didn't see ey'd eye on where we wanted, like our five year plan to go. And so after five years, you just you know, you wake up and you have nightmares of being with somebody for longer than you should and then I just felt like that was not the way to go, and so we ended up actually just breaking up. And then like a week or so later, I got on social media, started you know, just taking off from there and then it was like a month into it, I got hit up by Love Island US actually to come on their show. At the same time, I got multiple messages for this undisclosed dating show called Parties in Paradise. I kept I'm blowing off, but when I went on there, like my first experience on reality TV show was I did not enjoy my time.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you really.
Speaker 6: Oh man. I got there and I was matched with Carly and it wasn't my first initial pick. But then you know, Carly had the whole thing where she was like kissing Peter and I wasn't even that triggered about that. And so then she gets sent on a date. You know, just they're just trying to try me the whole time. She sends on a date, and then I was like, Okay, now I'm kind of pissed. And then I'm sitting there trying to chat with her about it, and I had a giant bug land on my face in the middle of the chat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the viral video viral.
Speaker 6: Everybody in the world saw that. And then you know, not only have I been cheated on at this point, I've been had a bug fly in my face. I'm like, Okay, like this is fine, and then I ended up breaking up with her, trying to move on to somebody else. The girl that came in hops in the shower with another guy, so like, I'm over to at this point. And then I had to sit in a workshop and I you know, her gag, my mouth closed and basically like cuss me out, and I can't say anything back. It's kind of like those long messages that girls send them they're pissed off at you. You kind of just couldn't do that. So I had to show you of them, man, and so I had to sit there and take that. And then you know, we get to the end of that, and uh, you know, I go off with the new girl. We end up breaking up. It doesn't even work out, and she tells me that she was, you know, hopping the shower somebody else. And then we get to the end of the show and then like you know what, Chase like, not only have we put you through hell, we also want you to pick who wins the money. And so then I had to pick, you know, between all the people who were gonna win, and then you know, everybody was pissed off from every decision I made from the learn all the way to finish, and I'm like, I couldn't. I could have winn that to save my life.
Speaker 5: So that sounds awful Like Reality Taving is already bad, but that sounds like a whole different level of bad.
Speaker 6: Oh, we have another one. I'm sure like it'll probably be announced by the time this podcast comes out, but we have another her Reality All Star mashup coming on on Tuesday. The caskets announced for that, so they took the fan favorites from every season and yeah, they're gonna not TLL on Tuesday. And I actually dated in an Australian girl on that, so that that's gonna.
Speaker 3: Be really, really really Hey Georgia, I'm sure you can guess.
Speaker 1: Are you still in contact with anyone from the show?
Speaker 5: Obviously you've just done another show a bit from your season.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I actually I recently just moved to the beach, so now I live on the beach. But Harley lives probably like six miles alay from me with Nathan. I see them. I just saw her actually like two or three days ago. She texted me she wants to do some content.
Speaker 4: It's not your X.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my ex. She's now married to Bennett, who was on Love Island season one or something like that. So she's married, Nathan has a baby. It's still of the Peter's in town right now. He's actually gonna be over later tonight. We're gonna go out to dinner. Peter was on my show. He's one to kiss Carly in the meek obviously, like I'm very close with Harry. Harry and I are very close friends. He actually is the one that showed me the ropes of this when my show came out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we love Harry. We had him on a couple of wakes, a guy who's a legend.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I was telling him yesterday when we were at the gym opening for Bradley Martin that I was coming on here and he's pretty stoked about it. So he's actually the one that sent me. He sent me your Guys' podcast. It was like, look at this, and then I look on it and you got Georgia commenting on it. I'm like, okay, now i gotta say something like I was pissed off because I had gone to Australia and I was only in Australia for such a short amount of time, and I'm like the fact that somebody took my exclusive DM and went not only to her group chat to her boyfriend, but then went on the internet and went on a podcast and played not the message but my whole voice, me talking with the fun of me was a different level. I was like, okay, I've never seen this shit before. And the crazy easiest thing is is earlier that day, I was having a conversation with another mutual friend who's on a reality show Dated and Related, and I was telling her. I was like, oh, you have to be really careful when you're dming people because some people I show you not and then not only and then I was like, you know, it's not that big of a deal. It's not that big of a deal, like whatever it's in Australia. The problem I had is when then Harry sends it to me and then Georgia SAIDs it and I wake up and I have a Google alert that I'm now trending on Google with a thirsty DM in Claudia from a vile in Australia's inbox. At that point, when I have like some of the other girls in my life sending it to me, I'm like, okay, Like now I have to go and address the skeletons in the closet, because now it's effecting are you.
Speaker 1: Seeing people at the moment?
Speaker 5: And then they kind of saw what was going on with the damning.
Speaker 6: It's I wouldn't say like I'm you see anybody in particular. Nothing is like.
Speaker 5: You're kind of like cooking up with people on a regular basis, maybe.
Speaker 6: Right, yeah, sure, yes, okay, I will yes.
Speaker 1: Maybe we got you into a little bit of trouble with them.
Speaker 6: I mean like, I don't me personally, I didn't. I didn't care because I was just like, okay, well, like what are you mad about? Are you mad because of DM or you mad because of what I said the m because it wasn't what I said in them that pissed them, it was the fact that I DM. It goes back to like everybody sees Claudia's very sot after. She's a very good looking girl, very attractive. So it's like you have these girls that are like, well, we know that you had all these other people at your table, but we're just pissed off at this one because she's the best looking one.
Speaker 5: So it's like, oh, so you're saying that people who were on your table that night on New Year's Eve?
Speaker 1: Were annoyed that you messaged Claudia.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, that is not what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: No, no, are you saying The girls that you're seeing and sleeping with regularly got pissed off when they read the articles on that because you're reaching out to a girl that's better looking than them.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's what I'm saying, right, Okay.
Speaker 3: So what are you telling these girls that makes them think that like they have a right to be annoyed.
Speaker 6: I'm telling them. I'm telling them that she lives down under, Like she lives in the opposite side of the planet. You're gonna be threatened by somebody that lives fourteen thousand miles away.
Speaker 5: So technically you're singles though, right, yes, of course?
Speaker 1: Okay? How long have you been single?
Speaker 6: For close to three years now?
Speaker 5: Are you like looking for someone at the moment or are you just happy kind of playing the field.
Speaker 6: I'm not somebody that forces anything. I think that if if I was out looking, then when you look for things, you tend to settle when you kind of find what you're looking for. It's kind of like when you're looking for like closed the word when you go out and you can't find the specific shirt, so you find one that kind of looks like like, okay, well this is good. Yeah right right, you know, not looking for anything in particular. But if something does.
Speaker 5: Arise, do you find it hard to date since being on the show because you kind of like feel like everyone kind of wants you full cloud or money or whatever.
Speaker 4: From my day handle?
Speaker 6: Yeah. See, that's that's the part that they don't tell you, guys. And I'm sure and you can attest this as well. I think that once you do something notable, the genuality kind of just like goes away a bit. I think that a lot of people don't understand is when you go to meet people, you'll find it way easier for them to be nice to you and to be friends with you once they find out what it is that you do per se. So that goes into dating. It kind of goes like I always felt even before I was in the show, like I never it wasn't really hard for me to like try to get a date or to get a girl or anything like that, because it wasn't like I was shooting to go date, you know, like Reese Witherspoon or you know what I mean, Like Margot rob It wasn't like I was shooting the eye anyways, you know, so I felt like it wasn't necessarily hard anyways. But once you become notable or like a public figure, whatever you want to call it, a B list, a list, celebrity, whatever you want to call it, you'll find that when you go places, it's not so much as oh, this person's going to be your friend. It's typically if they're a girl and they're single, they will flirt with you. And as for men, men, you wouldn't believe how many men watch too out the handle and be like and claim like, oh, my sister loves you or my girlfriend loves you. But you definitely the genuinality kind of goes away. So I think it's still there, but you have to look a little bit in different ways to find it, if that makes sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, do you reckon that your God's like really up with women when you meet them?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 5: Because of that, like maybe you're less of an open book than maybe you were beforehand.
Speaker 6: Yeah, something something I learned from Harry in particular, actually, as I was having this conversation with him when my show had come out, and he was saying something that he does that I started doing too, was making girls sign ndia's. It's like a little app on your phone. They come in and it's like, it's not it's not even as awkward of a question as you would think it is. You'd be like, oh, I need to sign this India. It's like a little iPad. You hand it to them and be like, okay, if you want to come over and come in my house, whatever it is, I just need you to sign this.
Speaker 2: It just says, like you know, it's an NDIA.
Speaker 6: It takes a photo of them, they put their email in it, sends a copy of it to their emails, sends a copy of it to my lawyer.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 6: It's just you know, so it covers you on track because you don't you don't know what you know their intentions are, and then you know it's just playing it safe. At the same time, it's a little bit of a flex if you know, you gotta sign an India if you want to hang out with me. But it definitely does keep you safe.
Speaker 3: So do you find it easier then to date people in the industry or like just someone else that hasn't been on a show or anything like that.
Speaker 6: I would say, I would say the way it works over here, and what I feel like is it's all there's like levels to everything, And I think that if you were not on a show and you try to do something in the show, it's a little bit harder to.
Speaker 2: Date somebody that is on a show or somebody notable. But if you're notable.
Speaker 6: And you want to date a girl it's on like a different show, it becomes very like even and then that's when it starts to break down into like tears. For example, like what was your success level on your show versus the success level on their show? You know if that makes sense, Like you like, Love Island in the US is not that big. It's not like super popular, whereas two out the Handle is like massive. So for example, like Carly and Bennett are like a prime example of this. Carly, Mary's Bennett, Carl's too out the Handle, Bennet's on Love Island. With that being said, you know, I'm if I want to date somebody on Love Island, like basically all the Love Island US girls I've had a conversation with or they've been in my DM or I've seen them somewhere.
Speaker 2: That's everybody in Love Island us.
Speaker 6: With that being said, you will not find like a lot of like people that are on too out the handle like in these other girls teams, whereas like us too out the handle people like me, for example, you'll see me obviously Claudie is DM.
Speaker 5: Or or he's like a certain amount of Love Island people that it's my time right right or.
Speaker 6: Like you know, like like I've I've obviously I'm DM Tammy, hem, bro, you know what I mean, Like I'm shooting like you know, like nowhere over here, you know what I mean. And I don't think that's like something like I intentionally mean to do. But like at the same time, like I went to school, I got a master's degree in neuroscience. I studied relationship therapy. I understand like I wanted to be a marriage counselor to understand like how humans thinking. In my head, I'm sitting here going, well, if I have this platform to speak on, why would I not shoot my shot at somebody like Tammy? Whereas like she probably has a million guys that are probably dming her, but like how many of them are you know tall? How many of them are good looking? How many of them are verified? How many of them are you know what I mean? So I start narrowing it now, I'm like, well, shit, now I only got to be out like you know, like one hundred and fifty one hundred and fifty thousand dudes, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, I like those odds a lot better than a million dudes, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: So well, you got to like from her, so I'm big. It's big from.
Speaker 5: I have a question for you, who would you prefer to get a lie from Tammy or Claudia.
Speaker 6: I mean, I already got it from Tammy, but at this point I got to go for Claudia just because.
Speaker 2: I just want to.
Speaker 6: I want I want from Claudia if they break up, this is what I want. If I've already agreed, I've already agreed if they break up. If not, when, if I've agreed that, I will pay for them to go on this nice exclusive whatever day, I'll get the yard, I'll pay for the dinner, and they can they can run up a tab if they want. But if they break up, and Claudia like Claudia obviously like I'll take her on the date if she if she doesn't, But what I want from her is I want an explanation as to why she specifically took my damn and wait and expose me.
Speaker 2: That's all I want.
Speaker 6: That's all I want. I want to know why, specifically, why not any somebody else? It's in your inbox, and if there's nobody else in your inbox, say that, but like, why specifically me?
Speaker 2: That's the only.
Speaker 5: Genuinely I genuinely think Chase that it's because you're the only guy in her DMS who is notable.
Speaker 2: There's no way it is.
Speaker 5: When I finish Love Island, no one notable messaged me, So I actually genuinely believe it.
Speaker 6: If you get a chance to ask her, I want that. I need. I need to know. I need to know if it's a twenty thousand dollars day, I deserve to know at least that hinted.
Speaker 4: This is true.
Speaker 5: Yeah, fair, that's a lot of money you're putting on the line for Claudia.
Speaker 6: I mean, because I know how the I'm telling you guys that I'm smart. I know how these things go.
Speaker 5: Claudia and Austin are in love. We saw them fall in love, they're happy.
Speaker 1: Let's not plant any seeds.
Speaker 5: I feel like Chase is trying to plant some negative seeds.
Speaker 1: Guys, keep going strong. I'm behind you you Chase is not.
Speaker 3: I'm actually backing him now because I want to see Chase painting face a clown with.
Speaker 1: An egg plan emotion.
Speaker 3: And then Bigad, which, by the way, we will be coming on as well.
Speaker 1: Yeahs to come. We're happy to come.
Speaker 6: If Arson says it's good and you guys can go on the day everybody's working, just filming, so that when I watch it back, I do reaction. I could at least be like, at least it's a tax rate off.
Speaker 5: At that point, we'll look, Chase, we're going to see you in six months, regardless, you'll either have an egg plant emochi on your head or not.
Speaker 6: With Claudia on a ya.
Speaker 1: First, you guys can't just plan a date that Claudia has not agreed to.
Speaker 2: And all right, Claudia, you can deny me.
Speaker 6: She's definitely gonna tell.
Speaker 1: Me no, guys, she definitely is.
Speaker 5: I'm going to say I'm going to go with that.
Speaker 1: That's unsure.
Speaker 3: I mean a yacht and skydiving. If she says no, that's okay, let's go.
Speaker 6: Let's go back next summer. I'm coming to Melbourne, so when I get there, okay.
Speaker 5: Well, Chase, thank you so much for coming on the podcast. We've loved having you on. It's been Thieves for fun honestly, so thank you for that. Thank you, and we'll see you in six months.
Speaker 4: See you then, bro, I'll see you