Speaker 1: Is the Chrissy's One show. Let's go clicking.
Speaker 2: Chrissy's clique face.
Speaker 1: I would scrow. You know. One of my favorite pastimes is just looking at the streamers and deciding what I would watch if I had any time. Yeah, that's the best I can do. I can do ten minutes where I go. If I had time, I would watch that.
Speaker 2: If only. But you never get to watch it?
Speaker 1: Can I tell you? There's like a new Nicole Kidman release every seven minutes.
Speaker 2: And I'm so here for it. I stand Nicole Kidman.
Speaker 1: How did she? I think there's a conspiracy going on here. I think there might be four of her you reckon? Well, because there's always how does she have time to record to film them all?
Speaker 2: Well, she just leaves Keithy at home with the kids and she's on set every other day.
Speaker 1: Keithy's touring.
Speaker 2: Well, the kids do with some good nannies.
Speaker 1: They are. Now she's fifty seven. I didn't realize that. And I know that because the headline first two words in Nicole Covenan, then it says fifty seven. Yes she has. She's doing a little bit of press for her erotic drama Baby Girl. We spoke about it when we first saw the trailer. It looks good.
Speaker 2: It's not out for a little while, though, given how much press there has been, I think we have to wait until like Boxing day or something.
Speaker 1: Really. Yeah, there's a lot of talk. I feel like we started talking about it because it was featured at a film festival recently.
Speaker 2: Maybe as it can Yeah, yes, it was.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it's coming and it's not the only one. Apparently she had to take many breaks in filming because she was tired of constantly feeling the feelings but associated.
Speaker 2: The Big O. Yes, when she says that that she had to take these breaks because she was sick of feeling the Big O, did she mean does she mean acting the O or actually experiencing the O? Because Keifee would not be happy if it was the latter.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know. I'm assuming that it was the latter, is it.
Speaker 2: I guess if you're like thrusting and grinding up on someone the whole time during scenes, it could bring you to that.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't believe it. I don't believe her.
Speaker 2: I mean, she looks quite into it, there, doesn't she That looks like the cover of an OnlyFans video.
Speaker 1: I just what a show off. If that's the case on your Nicole, I don't think that's possible. I really don't think it's possible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're dead from the waist down, remember, Oh.
Speaker 1: No, but it doesn't.
Speaker 2: You know, people can go again anyway. Our boss definitely just stood up there and looked at our other boss.
Speaker 1: No, but it takes time.
Speaker 2: I know. But maybe if he's really hot. Anyway, I can't wait to see this film. And Nicole, you keep making those movies and TV shows. Babe, stop lying why I love her? You know I love her.
Speaker 1: No, Nicole stopped lying. That did not happen.
Speaker 2: I reckon it did.
Speaker 1: No, I did not. Let's move on to break up etiquette. So Zach Bryan just sin's recently been in Australia. Everybody loves him. Country is the new Wrath, etc. Yes, broke up with his girlfriend who has one of the greatest names of all time sing it Jack.
Speaker 2: Brianna Chicken Fry, Lapalia chicken Fry. Yeah, is that happened?
Speaker 1: Actually on her birth certificate.
Speaker 2: No, she got that name. She's an Internet personality. She's a part of that barstool crew over in the States that it's like they do podcasts. They're like a broadcast company. But I don't know where chicken fry comes from. Thirteen, twenty fourteen. If you know why Zach Bryan's ex is called Brianna chicken fry, my.
Speaker 1: Guess is that she's got a country dad and he called her a chicken fry. Okay, Anyway, they broke up. Sad news.
Speaker 2: I did see Zack announced that on his instant story.
Speaker 1: This is her problem. She didn't know that he was going to announce it to the world, and she's upset and she's released this statement.
Speaker 3: I just woke up to Zach posting on his Instagram that we broke up. I had no idea that post was going up. He didn't text me, didn't call me. I just woke up to a bunch of text being like, are you okay? I've been crying for like five days street.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's your take on it?
Speaker 2: If she's been crying for five days straight, that makes me think he broke up with her five days ago. Yes, I think it's okay for him to put out a statement before it gets leaked, because it would have it would inevitably get leaked. I think after five days that's a fair game. I'm with Zach, what do you think.
Speaker 1: I think that's too soon.
Speaker 2: Five days. But when you're a star, and if you want, if you want to have the first word, it's no one's business.
Speaker 1: That is too soon. How long have I been going out?
Speaker 2: Since twenty twenty three?
Speaker 1: I think no, that is that is too soon. Suck it up, Brown, And now the reason the reason he's done that, you know the reason he's done that because he's got someone in the and they're going un bless you make it purplet So you were not with Chicken fire. Moh, you're not getting access the Chrissy Swan Show. The Chrissy Swan Show. We're nearly out of here, but before we go, we were talking earlier about dating shows off the back of a new movie it's out called Woman of the Hour, set in the seventies. The person that she chooses turned out to be a serial killer, and we asked, have you ever been on a dating show? CJ's given us a buzz high, CJ.
Speaker 4: Hi there, how are you good?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: What year was this?
Speaker 2: Look?
Speaker 4: It was towards the end of the nineties, maybe early two thousand oh.
Speaker 1: There was a reboot of perfect match with Shelley Kraft.
Speaker 4: That's the one, and Agro was Dexter.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's right, the great Jamie Dunn. So you went on that I did.
Speaker 4: I was a contestant.
Speaker 1: Did you Were you the chooser or the choose ee?
Speaker 4: I was? I was the choose ee, I was one of three and I was I was contestant number two and I slushed myself on national television, was very successful and went ToJ on a holiday.
Speaker 1: Wow? Wow, Now was it like it was in the eighties where you turned up unsupervised to a hotel and had a holiday with a total stranger? Correct believe that happened CJ.
Speaker 4: I can't, and neither did my parents at the time. They were very horrified. But it was basically you had to pack was filmed in Sydney. You had to pack as though either you were doing the filming and coming home or filming and potentially going on a holiday because you left the next day.
Speaker 2: You didn't even get to go home and like compose your thoughts.
Speaker 4: No, it didn't have time to get a wax. Didn't have time.
Speaker 1: Well did you need a wax in the ends?
Speaker 4: Well, well yeah, maybe could have should have, but he was a bit of a loser. But that's okay, that's what Judy free alcohol for CJ.
Speaker 2: We're going to send you a two hundred dollars Frank Green gift packed with that story. Thank you so much. That's amazing, amazing, Thank you so much. Chrissy's click.
Speaker 1: It's not often that I say I completely relate to Kim Kardashian. But there is something going on in her house that goes on in my house. And I'm not talking about an obsession with rabbits.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: She's received a present from Northwest, her eldest daughter.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because Kim just celebrated her forty fourth birthday.
Speaker 1: She sure did. Now, I didn't know. Northwest is the same age as Peck explains the attitude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: She was given a necklace chosen for her by her daughter and engraved on the necklace it says skibbety toilet. Okay in north got me this diamond that says skivity toilet.
Speaker 3: Wow, Lord, yes, you love skivity toilet?
Speaker 1: Can I say that? In my house every four minutes there is a mention of skibbity toilet or skibberty something. The other day we were talking about urban myths. I was driving, Peg was in the passenger seat and Kit was in the back, and Peg told me a story, you know, it's one of those ones that have been around for one hundred years, and it was and I said, I think that might be an urban myth. I've heard this one. So I was explaining what ern urban myth was. Anyway, She's like, oh cool from the back because skibbity toilet is how me and Kit specifically took to each other all the time.
Speaker 2: It doesn't actually mean anything though, it's just from that web series, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, it means whatever you want, okay, and hi. And then I was talking about urban myths, and then from the back seat, I just hear skibbitity myth. And I don't know why. It was so funny. It was so much funnier than any of the other ones that we've put with skibbety. We still laugh about it. I got a text message last night from his bed as he was going to bed, going good night mom, skibbity myth.
Speaker 2: It's a funny word. Gibberty is a funny word. I get it. Toilet also, like I would love to know how North goes about buying a gift for Kim for her birthday, because apparently that diamond necklace is worth twenty grands.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Does she go to Kanye and say, Dad, I need the amex to buy mama like a birthday president? Or does she go to Chris and Cristal Chloe Or does she go to a PA like I'd love to know the dynamic of that.
Speaker 1: She goes to the same place that you go to fe your suits for Spring Racing Carnival.
Speaker 2: She gets it all for free free here.
Speaker 1: Okay, of course, imagine all you'd have to do is say hello, my name's Northwest. I want a necklace. How much is it going to cost me? The answer is nothing? Yeah, true, true, absolutely nothing. All right, let's move on to Kylie Minogue. She is doing the rounds internationally, sprooken and selling tickets for her world tour. She recently appeared on Kelly Quatson and Talk went to her very own rose label.
Speaker 3: Is it true that you started a wine company? Because I thought we should maybe test it out?
Speaker 2: I do. Have you been on the line?
Speaker 1: What a friendly, jovialicon. She turned out to be the producer, spilled the wine all over her and was clearly nervous.
Speaker 2: And that poor gay about to walk up to an icon to pour her wine and then spills it.
Speaker 1: Spilling the wine on Kylie is the equivalent of a dog wedding itself. It's so excited to see you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the same thing, absolutely, And also Kylie would love that in that as well. Kylie. I watched that interview. She was talking about how kids are discovering locomotion now, yeah, and they're like, what's this new song?
Speaker 3: Mum?
Speaker 2: It's like, kid, it's been around for thirty years.
Speaker 1: It was no, it was old when Kylie did it?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 1: It's a song from the fifties. I didn't even know.
Speaker 2: That, yes, And it made me think we should suggest a song each to new Kylie fans that they should go and listen to. Mine would be your disco needs use.
Speaker 1: Magical. Look, I'm going to go back to my favorite kind of song of all time. Not everybody knows it, but they should. It wouldn't change a thing.
Speaker 2: It just puts you in a good mood.
Speaker 1: It's pure stockache and a waterman, and I love it. I love it for that reason.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know who else puts you in a good mood? Ricky Lead, Tim and Joel. They are up next. We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Here you guys. Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com. Are you