Speaker 1: Hey, welcome to another edition of Jody's Diary. It's me Jody Kiddy. Just mix it up, jadees. I'm happy a little turn this time. So let's see what happens today. It's a very famous person's birthday, someone so important, so influential, someone who has completely changed the industry and to be honest, personally shaped my life.
Speaker 2: That's right, Happy birthday, mister Pittball.
Speaker 1: Just kidding, it's Jody and his birthdays today. Yeah, very lucky to work with an absolute radio hero such as yourself, and each and every day, I pray to the radio gods that you keep on teaching me. I love to learn from it, like how you've taught us the real names of some pretty massive celebrities.
Speaker 3: He's he's dropped the E in the weekend, so now he's just wuble e k ND.
Speaker 2: He's always been.
Speaker 3: Well your forest does in you have?
Speaker 1: And my gosh, oh my god, it's two things.
Speaker 2: It's Zendaya and also, don't drop they S word on radio.
Speaker 1: Or when you've demonstrated your absolute, solid, vast wealth of music knowledge.
Speaker 3: Tony West made a surprise appearance in Rome Has He joined fellow US rapper Travis Scott on stage. Traps Scott, of course from Blink one eight two, the rapper who obviously changed his name to Yee, was introduced to the stage by Scott at his Utopia concert.
Speaker 2: I think you find this change his name to ya Ye strange. His name is Kanye shortened to ya. He calls himself a Yee. And also, did you say Travis Scott from Blink one a too? Wasn't he Travis Scott? Are you serious? Would you mix up Travis Scott and Travis Barker?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: My gosh, speak of music knowledge. How good that you can show the world your talents when we play songs song, song song, and we don't even get compared.
Speaker 2: With you.
Speaker 1: Songs lit a rockery.
Speaker 3: But that makes it one new for me, doesn't it?
Speaker 2: Because we found lovely.
Speaker 1: Just try not to roll your ankle again, your big spud Joe, what you got?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That has come on whenever from the girl.
Speaker 2: Who she's falling off her stool.
Speaker 1: But we've shared some incredible memories together that will always cherished, like, for example, the time when we had the actual Miley Cyrus live in studio.
Speaker 2: I want you to say, just.
Speaker 1: Just for just just just to test something to say. The journey is usually the part that you remember anyways.
Speaker 3: Okay, the journey is usually the part that you remember anyways.
Speaker 2: The journey is usually the part that you remember anyways.
Speaker 1: Difference how good, just like the real thing. How good that we can reminisce together on so many epic moments, like your golden years at university.
Speaker 2: A Hex's deck sucks, by the way, Yeah they do, Oh my god, they do.
Speaker 3: What about when I think back in my day and as finish on my age, when you started earning twenty third.
Speaker 2: Free right, I'm just joke. I'm just having it a funk. It's Thursday. You know how he likes it. That was in the seventies, wasn't it. Oh my god? So what do you got? You got some?
Speaker 1: But seriously, Jo's we love you very much and we're so lucky to have you in our lives.
Speaker 2: It's you're my friend. Nay, have an awesome year, my friend.
Speaker 1: Enjoy your twenty fifth birthday.