Speaker 1: Want to head to New Zealand.
Speaker 2: New Zealand across the couple aisle. No, that's Tasmania.
Speaker 1: Hard out, it's across the ditch.
Speaker 2: Across the Dutch. What does hard out mean?
Speaker 1: Everyone used it when I lived there. I was there for three years. Everyone's like like, if i'd go, Hey, you coming for drinks tonight?
Speaker 2: Mean yes or no?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Hard out? That sounds like no to me, I'd be confused. I mean yes, yes, that's confusing. New Zealanders are a bit bad.
Speaker 1: Hard out man, You in for tonight?
Speaker 2: Hard out?
Speaker 3: Bro, I'm going to Sydney.
Speaker 4: Beach days, Bruce? Did anyone actually say beach days in New Zealand? If you're at the beach, you got beach is?
Speaker 1: No, no one got beach? Remember I was telling you the fish and chip shops are also Chinese takeaways. I don't mind it. There's nothing like a piece of flake with your lemon chicken. Weird New Zealand man has made headlines at the moment.
Speaker 2: Being beach does.
Speaker 1: He discovered firearms, a bunch of bullets and knopes well wrapped and buried when he was using his metal detector.
Speaker 2: He borrowed something most people don't find anything.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm surprised. The first five minutes of owning a metal detector and he has uncovered a weapon stash.
Speaker 2: What do you think they were, like illegal weapons buried there for someone to come and dig up.
Speaker 1: Well, I think you bury from legal AK forty seven's.
Speaker 2: Is it like from World War two or something they've washed up and been possibly.
Speaker 5: I love seeing people using metal detectors in the wild. I sort of hang around just to see whether they can unearth.
Speaker 1: And just stopping get out that funny little shovel.
Speaker 3: And then start digging.
Speaker 2: And it's a it's a bottle cap or something that they found. But then often those people find bits of jewelry and they don't even keep it. They go, oh, I found someone's wedding ring. Is an amazing Yeah, you say weird things on the news, like I want to return this. Yeah.
Speaker 1: He was on by No Rescue. He lost his wedding ring and they bought in a guy with a metal detector. Hoo Yobbo Robbo and lois this guy and he got his metal detector out and found the bloody red he found me geez.
Speaker 5: That's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a little thing to lose on a big beach. He must have known the vicinity.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but still, like, I wonder how much money they make because they would find yeah, plenty.
Speaker 1: Well, here's my question.
Speaker 2: I have never heard of anyone finding anything treasuresome.
Speaker 1: If they found even if they found a statute of cash, Lauren, wouldn't give you the that they actually have a metal detector.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't date someone with a metal detector, no way.
Speaker 2: And I fell head over heels in love with Paul.
Speaker 4: And I went back to his house and I said, what's that leaning next to the bed, And he said.
Speaker 5: Dal's heading down the beach to do some detecting, to do some detection work.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm going to Paul would have to get the arm extended because it's so big.
Speaker 2: No offense. Anyone out there who hasn't little detector in your room. I'm sure you cool guy, and I'm sure you pick up heaps of chicks.
Speaker 5: It's just not to be better couple detecting Lauren. And he's in hers metal detectives.
Speaker 2: So there would be people that do that. It's not us.
Speaker 1: Today, you're digging and I'll hold the detect.
Speaker 2: It's not for me that did give me the instantly. Yes, to answer your question.
Speaker 1: That is me seeing adults.
Speaker 2: On scooters, yes, razor scooters?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Is that actually what you're going to say? Adults should not go?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with that?
Speaker 2: Razor scooters?
Speaker 3: What's what's a ras?
Speaker 2: Not electric?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: When you're trying to do it with your kid, you're trying to teach kid. If you're using a.
Speaker 4: Razor scooter as a motor transport, good for you. Knock yourself out. I would never judge, but you're not mine.
Speaker 1: The one is people people that use you know, like the hands for the headset for mobile phone, and they have connected They're walking around with the big wires and I just I'm like, come on, mate, get the get the cordless. Once.
Speaker 4: I saw a guy a car yesterday driving and I don't know if his hands free and broken or what, but he had a full like gaming headset with the microphone and he was talking into it like it must have been connected to his phone like that.
Speaker 3: Not like audio qualities much.
Speaker 2: They were like big headsets. It was like he was a receptionist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like VIVI from here with a headset. So I wonder if he has forgotten to take that off. He doesn't actually know it's there.
Speaker 1: He thinks he's playing Need for Speed right now he's actually driving. Do you know what?
Speaker 5: People running for planes through the airport. It's awkward because there's that run you do and then a little once you get to the gate and you realize the plane it's not gone, do a cool.
Speaker 1: Walk and then you get on your covered in sweat. Hey thirteen twenty four, Ten, I want to stick with items this morning.
Speaker 2: Items.
Speaker 1: What's the item that someone could be owning or using?
Speaker 2: Gaming headsets that give you the hang on? I've got a whole list gaming headsets, razor scooters, metal detectors, what.
Speaker 1: Do you sit on? Adults on pea plates?
Speaker 2: Kind of cute? That wouldn't put me off?
Speaker 1: Really, she likes me? Thirteen twenty four Is there an item someone could own?
Speaker 2: Or be honest? And it's funny because you do both have them?
Speaker 4: Adult men drinking out of Frank Green with the little sippy straw.
Speaker 2: It's not hot?
Speaker 3: Why just mean that sexist?
Speaker 4: No, I'm cooled with chicks saving them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, it's quite funny. It just gives me the ick. But that's lucky that I don't want to sleep with other of you.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, you guys, give me the two hundred and fifty dollars. Frank Green, the lucky bags up for ground. For Frank Green, you get corn. We're back with your chance to win fifty k.
Speaker 4: Hurry stotching you stuck on that little rubbers stree Advisor.
Speaker 1: Where do you sit? Advisors? Meg on stock strictly limited. You can search Frankgreen dot com, dot a uts and sees apply.
Speaker 2: I don't mind Advisor, it's very tennis.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten. Phone lines are lit up. We'll go the next Oh that's a sound just using my metal detector at the beach goes.
Speaker 2: Oh ooh, that'ssonwful to listen to.
Speaker 1: What do we listen?
Speaker 2: Good morning Melbourne. We're asking if there is an object that, if people use or carry, it gives you the yick. And we were talking about people who use metal detectors.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Let's go to the phones. Terresa, what's the item that you see an adult using that gives you the yick?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Any any man walking around in crocs and sock is a total hick for me.
Speaker 3: I go on like it.
Speaker 4: Although our executive producer has just walked in. Hey, let me talk you through these, Teresa. They are black platform crocs.
Speaker 2: With a blood nose. He looks like he belongs in it, like he should be cleaning a kitchen with.
Speaker 1: A mot Yes, he does. Doesn't eat dusts.
Speaker 3: There's a belcrow strap.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Speed strap? Have you got those little thing like? He doesn't have gibbits, but Terresa, yesterday Clint came in wearing crocs with gibbets in the midnight gibbets a gibbet. I didn't hate it over over the age of ten or even fifteen, and you're wearing crops.
Speaker 3: Sorry for Teresa.
Speaker 1: My let's just mynd nephew brought me the gibbit.
Speaker 2: You know what? I'm like that with heavy onas and thongs.
Speaker 1: Don't I look right in.
Speaker 2: Dirty toes? Put your dirty toes.
Speaker 1: Mate, I struck down the beach in my pupping.
Speaker 2: When shirt when you walk it goes.
Speaker 1: Thirteen and fourteen.
Speaker 4: No, I don't working stocks and slide set up twenty fourteen slides.
Speaker 1: What is the item that if you see an adult wearing it, it gives you the egg?
Speaker 2: Isabelle from Moral Bark, Good morning, Good morning, what is it? What's the item?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 5: Item is when an adult man owns an iPad, doesn't that.
Speaker 1: Say like, look at me, I'm on the go, I'm business.
Speaker 2: Like, get a laptop and grow up. That's what you're thinking, right, Isabelle?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks like iPad kids.
Speaker 4: So Paul, my fiance, exclusively works off an iPad. And it's so funny because he's one of the biggest, tallest broad broad shoulders than I've ever seen, and his hands are so big on that tiny because he's.
Speaker 2: Not a keyboard.
Speaker 1: Stylis the stylus the pencil.
Speaker 2: That went missing in the first week he got one and god knows where that is? The style, that's what we're talking about, stylists. Ye Dylan from Geelong. What is it that adults wear that gives you the ick?
Speaker 1: Guys? I cannot stand adults that continue to wear I'm sorry about you look like a grown.
Speaker 3: Boddler overall people, you look like an artist.
Speaker 1: You do look like an artist unless you're a painter. Yeah, no, overall.
Speaker 2: Not Yeah, denim overalls my girlfriend, but she sort of pulled them off quite cool. Imagine if I wore them.
Speaker 1: What about the boiler?
Speaker 3: Can you please I'm going to buy you a pair of denim overalls.
Speaker 1: You must wear that.
Speaker 2: I don't have the body shape for them.
Speaker 5: Actually, some cafes have them as uniforms.
Speaker 1: They've got it's a boilers a onesie. When I think overalls, I'm thinking of like a little straps to go over the shoulders. Yeah, like what my two year.
Speaker 2: Old, he said, Adults wearing overside sized toddlers.
Speaker 1: Let's go to King Late Cake. What's the item?
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm being targeted here. I wear crocs and over Do you have a metal to dector cake? No fit bum bag, especially on young guys. The bum bag? What about when they wear them across their body?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I can't well.
Speaker 1: Not where they're at nightclub selling things?
Speaker 4: What do you put The kids are wearing them, they're called asches, broes wear them.
Speaker 2: Don't they the issues with it?
Speaker 3: What's in them? They're think lipsmacker.
Speaker 2: Maybe they're mobile phone charger.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's a very expensive lipsmacker. Let's go to a Briana and Clyde North morning mourning. What's the item?
Speaker 2: It's night vision goggle.
Speaker 5: It's les.
Speaker 1: Want to be.
Speaker 2: Five many men or women? I guess. Also, how many adults do you know have night vision goggles? Oh, like one or two. But it's like it's like the older like it's just it's just bad. It's just if I went to a house and went into their room and they had night vision goggles next to the bed, I'd be like, you're afraid telescopes.
Speaker 1: Telescopes need to go.
Speaker 2: They're never facing the stars?
Speaker 1: Are the stars in.
Speaker 5: The middle of I do something with my sunglasses that you find a bit icky.
Speaker 2: So when you put them on the back of your head.
Speaker 3: I put them on my forward.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm going to buy you?
Speaker 3: You do spot for them when it's not sunny, you've got to park the hair.
Speaker 1: But then when you take them a common do you ever get like the nose invitation on your head?
Speaker 2: You can't be wearing them on your forehead. Let's get to try, athlete, mate.
Speaker 1: We'll get We'll get a chain.
Speaker 2: Who is it one of the old.
Speaker 1: Chain like a chain that next to your glasses.
Speaker 2: Someone I know puts their glasses on, like you know you like in the front, he slides it in the back of his thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know it's who's doing that on the back?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He puts his sunglasses in the back.
Speaker 1: Michelle and Greensborough.
Speaker 5: What's the biggest is when I see like the middle aged man.
Speaker 2: So imagine like a Jacob c.
Speaker 1: A poodle or a Chihuahua, like a really dog, big man, little dog. Yeh, hang on, hang on, Paul Lawrence partner, he loves the sausage dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm turning him into a wall. When Repeller so no one else looks at him, He's all, get your hands off my man. No, I don't mind a big man little dog. I gets so cute.
Speaker 3: Jaces middle age and what sort of dog did you have?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I had an avery had budget adults with budgies. Also, if you're an adult, if you're an adult, a single adult man with a pet budge turning anyone off.
Speaker 1: I was eighteen, all right, I wasn't You were eighteen but not eight good point?
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren, Jason Lauren, wake up feeling good? I Nomer one hundred.
Speaker 3: Lauren on socials